B.A.D. INNO-SINS -OOC/SC-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

B.A.D. INNO-SINS -OOC/SC-

Postby CursedCupid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm

PLEASE VOTE YES OR NO...to make this official.

Imagine if you were in a Juvenile Center for something you didn't do, and you wanted
out. Well then a secret organization called INNO-SINS is something you should join. Its a group of people who are INNOCENT, but were put in Juvi for SINS they didn't commit. Although it does accept members who are willing to repent for sins they did actually
commit, but you'd have to be tested first. There are 4 members in the group so far.

(For a more info go to http://badinno-sins.weebly.com/

Members:

( me)

Name:Macy

Appearance: Long wavy black hair, sometimes put into an updo when she goes "BAD" Red eyes, light skin. Wears a red dress with a bow over a black tank that says Bite Me on it and red shorts. Wears black and red heels when in a dress. Black or red converes with
reg clothes.

Personality:Acts innocent in front of prefectures, or people she suspects or don't trust. Her true personality is smart, innovative, thoughtful. and sometimes violent. She was
part of a gang, before coming here. Her gang aren't the violent types, they actually send
anonymous tips to the police of drug dealings, smuggles. etc. Although, she is quiet skilled.

What did you do to get sent here?: She was framed for murdering her best friend Niase. Because of that, she made a group called INNO-SINS. A group of innocent people who came here for sins they didn't commit, or people who got cheated out on their sentencing an dare willing to repent.

Dislikes:Soldiers, except Quinn. People dissing her friends.

Did you sneak anything in?: Cell phone, a blade, and a gun.

Year: Freshman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Quinn

Looks: Blonde hair that sticks up, brown eyes, and tanned skin.Wears a green army style buttoned tee with shorts of the same style with big pockets on the side. army boots.

Personality: Quiet, tough, trustworthy, and loyal. Is part of INNO-SINS. He's the one
that lets Macy and the others out at night for meeting n etc.

Dislikes: Prefects/guys looking at Macy. People stealing his chocolate.

Year: Sophmore

Soldier: YES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luce

Looks: short black curly hair thats dyed blue at the ends. Has black eye's, and wears
glasses. light skin, blue checkered sweater vest over a long sleeved white shirt, and white pants with blue shoes. Usually carries around a notebook and pencil.

Personality: Smart, wimpy, clean, accurate, a total tech nerd, lazy, greedy,and a
HACKER.

Reason: He hacked into the schools gradebook to change all his C's to A's. Students at the academy he was at, payed him to get the answers, for certain tests, change grades, or
change the lunch menu. He got caught when he hacked into NASA's files, since a stranger was willing to pay him 1 million. He is part of a wealthy family, but they don't let him
have any money at all. Sucks at fighting, great at blackmailing.

Sneaked in: a computer tablet, cell, and his wallet.

Dislikes: soldiers, cops, NASA,bullies, and anyone who dares soil his clean outfit.

Year: Junior.

Bio: He's actually a super genius, but is too lazy to turn in his work, or do his work

Name: Ketra

Looks: Short, and looks like a 13 yr old. Has naturally blonde hair, but dyed the top and back black., except two front loose strands, that are dyed a bright yellow. Her hair is put into a loose bun, so she can put on hear beanie hat. ON the beanie or 3 badges that spells

R.I.P. in big bold black letters. Wears a black t-shirt, that has a stitched on vampiric smiley face in yellow thread. Wears black cargo pants, and yellow boots. Always has a
mini pocket knife, stuffed in her right boot. And mini smoke/sleeping gas bombs tied on
her ankle hidden in her left boot. snacks/matches in her pockets, and multiple poison
needles pinned in her bun.

Personality: Energetic, loud, rowdy, bold, definitely not shy. Knows karate,
tae-kwon-do, wrestling, martial arts.

Dislikes: People underestimating her, calling her nicknames kuz of size n looks. Hates
being touched.

Year: Senior.

Reason: She scammed people into feeling bad for her, an dgiving her shelter. When they're not home she steals whatever is valuable, and runs off to pawn them. A thief and a
pickpocketer. Known for beating up, gangsters in the street, and taking their watches,

necklaces, rings, etc.

BIO: Parents murdered by a couple of loansharks when she was 6, because they couldn't pay up. They brutally abused her, and raped her. That's why she doesn't like being
touched. Also she has a disease that slows her aging, thus why she looks 13 rather than

If you're actually a true commited sinner, than B.A.D is the group for you. Its actually a Juvi Gang, that likes to terroize people, and practically own the place. B.A.D stands for Bitter And Dangerous.

I have no chara's for this one. But the first to volunteer, will be the leader.

Skelly

Name:

Side: INNO-SINS/B.A.D/ undecided/Soldier/or solo.

Sneaked in?:

Year:

Bio: (Past and reason why u are here.)

Your to wake up at 8 AM in the morning, the Soldiers who are in charge of you will give you orders as what to do.(You're allowed to make up any orders, but they have to be
something like doing the laundry, dishes, etc.) The Headmaster of the Juvenile Detention center..is quite crazy. He likes to put up competitions where People can fight for shorter sentencings. The more you win, the less time you have to spend here. Oh, and most
soldiers are quiet violent.

so good luck, and I hope you'll survive.

RULES:
1. NO GOD MOD/Mary Sues or Stus.
2.I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES AS WELL.
3. DON'T KILL! (Unless you convince me, and have that persons permission.)
4. PLZ NO ZOMBIES
5. NO REBIRTHS
6. Post Chara, and I will c if ur accpeted or not.
7. HAVE FUN!
Last edited by CursedCupid on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: B.A.D. INNO-SINS -OOC/SC-

Postby Belwicket » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Hun, this is gonna get deleted, you need to go through the idea board before posting an RP thread.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Glahardt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:48 pm

inb4swarm

Alright, first off welcome to the RP forums, but I'm afraid you have failed to read the rules so I suggest you do.
Second, if you're too lazy to read it, it simply means you need to post the RP idea here first and gather enough votes before you even begin. This is to ensure that people will be interested in the RP and you won't end up having starting an RP that nobody joins. Not sure if the vet requirement still applies, but there you go.

My_Little_Sister wrote:Hun, this is gonna get deleted, you need to go through the idea board before posting an RP thread.
Y U ninja me I SO SAAAD

Postby Belwicket » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Glahardt wrote:inb4swarm

Alright, first off welcome to the RP forums, but I'm afraid you have failed to read the rules so I suggest you do.
Second, if you're too lazy to read it, it simply means you need to post the RP idea here first and gather enough votes before you even begin. This is to ensure that people will be interested in the RP and you won't end up having starting an RP that nobody joins. Not sure if the vet requirement still applies, but there you go.

My_Little_Sister wrote:Hun, this is gonna get deleted, you need to go through the idea board before posting an RP thread.
Y U ninja me I SO SAAAD

"I am a ninja, you know what I mean, all dressed up in black so that I can't be seen!"
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby CursedCupid » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Whoops sorry, :redface: Guess I gotta delete this, and start over :unsure: But thanks for tellin me. :mrgreen:
♫When you here a scream,
its not all that it seems.
The Shadows are coming for me!
Oh Oo ah uh oh.
Oh Oo ah uh oh.
I better run,
cause the sun,
ain't cominnng..
I'm in an endless darkness,
can't get myself out of this mess!
I'm running, and running,
from those who want me dead.♫

Postby Hana » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Locked for now. When you get the votes to make this official, PM me and I will unlock it.

Glah, cookies to thee for the friendly and informative welcome!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Return to Role Playing