Warhammer Fantasy RP (OOC-Signups are open)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Warhammer Fantasy RP (OOC-Signups are open)

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:41 am

Pffft, preparing posts. pfft
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 am

I prepare mine in ms word first.
Ha Ha
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 am

Aren't you fancy
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:22 am

Skyrim ate my post
Mephobiac

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 am

That's a perfectly good excuse.
Ha Ha
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 am

My_Little_Sister wrote:Where's everyone's posts?!

Work, study, bruised ribs, doctors. Once that's all sorted out completely I can fully post without worrying about the previous mentioned.

Anyway Arch, I'll have a post this weekend (Late Saturday, early Sunday).

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 am

I like how you list everything, except for games :D
Mephobiac

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:21 am

Oh that would be between each of the listed, besides everyone knows that. So much so that I don't need to list that.

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 am

Ok posted. Not a long post, but at least it's a good start.
Ha Ha
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Longer than mine. Like how you mentioned my character, too, though did you have to call her a wench?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Matthonius » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm

By Sigmar I hate elfs. I mean your character is probably going to become (friends) with us but still. I hate elfs. never liked 'em, acting all high and mighty thinking there beter than us. with those pointy ears and their magic. And the fact that they live for a thousand years doesnt make them any more humble.
I really hate them... Except Legolas, he's awesome

(not meant to be offencive to any characters. its just my life long opinion on elfs.)
funny thing though this is probably how most empire citizens think about elfs.
Dragonborn Dragonborn, by his honour is sworn, to keep evil forever at bay
and the fiercest foes rout, when they hear triumph's shout.

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray, and the scrolls have fortold, of black wings in the cold
that when brothers wage war come unfurled, Alduin bane of kings, ancient shadow unbound
with a hunger to swallow the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU

Postby Belwicket » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Matt, I'm sure you'll love this song.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote:did you have to call her a wench?

It's one woman to another, usually that means all others are wenches.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm

I guess that makes sense.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

You can't tell that she's an elf by looking at her btw.
Coolio Zelosse has posted.
Ha Ha
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Her size marks her out pretty clearly.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm

So humans aren't short too like MLS's character?
Anyway I got some Skyrim to play.
Ha Ha
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Zelosse » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 am

Fuck yeah Skyrim.

Even battlefield 3 took a hit to people playing it now that skyrim is out. I likewise have joined the herd.

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 am

Fummofu wrote:So humans aren't short too like MLS's character?

She's shorter than most humans, which still puts her at least a foot taller than your character.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 pm

I said she's short, didn't I?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Yes.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Then what's the problem?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 pm

There isn't one. Not that concerns you anyhow. Fummo was just saying people wouldn't be able to tell his character was an elf. I was saying the size of the character would make it clear she was an elf. He said that your character was short. I said his character was shorter.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh. That makes a lot more sense.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Belwicket » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Bump?
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing