Naruto RP IC *Said the Blind Man*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP IC *Said the Blind Man*

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Jin - Konoha Village

Jin was somewhat startled by the sudden appearance of Malkizid, but quickly got her act together the moment she figured out what he was after. He was a true voyeur after all. The mere fact that he was scared of her only delighted her even more. If he had pried his eyes off of her underwear and actually looked at her face, he probably would've been scared even more. She had a wide, malicious grin on her face complete with a little twinkle in her eyes. She had him now. She had him precisely where she wanted him, in a more literal sense than Malkizid was probably comfortable with. A fly, trapped in a spiders web. She...

She was interrupted by a woman's voice. She turned around, already pissed that she was interrupted before she could have her fun, only to be blasted in her face by an array of bright colors. She felt a shiver go down her spine, who on earth wears a pink kimono? And that hair, good god. The little brat didn't help either, Jin never got along with kids. The horn was a bit odd though, but it was probably a novelty.

"Right..." She said somewhat bitter "The name's Jin, this fella over here is Katsu and the little pervert on the ground there is..." shit, she still couldn't remember his name "... Mal." Better than nothing. "Seeing as you know your way around this place, how about you show us the quickest way to your Hokage? We got some business there." That little pervert would have to wait till this business was taken care of.
Mephobiac

Postby Geomancer » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

*Gate*

The gatekeeper looked at Akemi's papers, then frowned. "Just one second." He left to consult another guard, who consulted someone else. Then the guard returned. "It's been a while, hasn't it? You're clear to go through, ma'am."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:46 pm

-/ Yu-Yu : Market District in Konoha \-

Yukenra lived in a converted store house just above the Marketplace in Konohagakure. He loved the easy access to fresh food and supplies, but the constant noise during business hours was something he could do without. He greeted the old fishmonger, his wife, and his co-workers, dropping off the fish with them as he went up to his room to grab his apron and knives. When he got back to the floor, the fish where nearly ready to go and they had took out most of the items he'd need for service. They had even gone so far as to bring out and ring a small gong signaling to the locals in and around the market that the Yushka Special was about to begin.

Though it was also the name of a dish he served, the entire production was entitled as such as well. He took the fish and ingredients from raw to finished product right in front of the customers with the flair of a show host and the skill and precision of a restaurant chef. As one who worked with blades from an early age, he had cut himself quite a few times in the course of his work. Now he could move pretty fast without worrying too much. Any cuts he did suffer where typically repaired by his bloodline ability before he could notice them anyway.

Postby Styx » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 pm

~~Odella~~
~~Village Gate~~
She jumped as Kuro showed up "Stop doing that Kuro thats not nice" She said turning back to Shuuha "And what if I wanna stay here for ever?" She grinned as she looked at him defiantly. As the ANBU tapped her on the shoulder she nodded "Well now that we are all here we might as well go see this Hokage person" She was very wary now that there was a foreign ninja presence directly interacting with them. With a whirl sending her strange colored hair out in a fan like motion she turned and proceeded to follow. "You boys better hurry up I don't want to arrive alone" She teased.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:24 am

-Lucas slade-

With his ever constant grin, Lucas didn't even bother looking behind him at the newcomer asking about his brother and his business here in the village. It didn't matter, Cyrus was usually the business end of the stick.. In both senses of the phrase. Turning his head to catch Cyrus in the corner of his eye, "Think you can handle this Cyrus? I'm a little-" -CLANG- another slam with his blade to the scabbard directed to the big man with the blades in the distance. "-Busy right now."

Postby Iris » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:58 am

-Katsu-

The smile turned into a massive grin as Katsu's battlelust grew, he had seen someone challenge him but had to make sure it truly was a challenge and not some misunderstanding. The arrival of the 'guides' mattered very little to him, the thrill of crossing blades was too much to pass up.

"Feel free to start your tour, I've got a challenge to accept, who knows when I'm done I'll be... what's that word again Jin? Inclined? I'll listen better after the fight." He said to the two Konaha villagers before turning to Jin and subsequently Malkizid, "You two have fun now while I'm gone. You gotta relax kid, you look tense!" He began to laugh as he spun his chakra blade with his left hand was turning to point with his right hand to the would-be challenger before stopping his blade, quickly moving his thumb to push the blade out far enough to let the metal reflect off the sun, Katsu then pointed to the rooftops.

"Care to watch a show anyone?" Once more he laughed as he sprinted off to the closest stand, jumping on it and then to a nearby sign, Katsu began jumping upwards towards the roof each time his Geta hit the surface it make a hollow wooden sound until finally he reached the chosen roof top and waited his foe. His arms folded to make sure that they could get the formalities of introduction out of the way so they could get straight into the action.

Postby Zelosse » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 pm

-Lucas Slade-

The big man made his move first, choosing a place to do their little fight and apparently opted for both a flashy area and a wide open space. Perfect. Though without Cyrus there for the finishers it would likely end in a draw but something at the back of his mind said otherwise, the big man was no pushover if he ran into this without any form of hesitation.. His blades must be hungry Lucas mused in his head. Just the kinda guy he liked to cross blades with.

-Poof-

In another poof of dust and smoke, Lucas lightly touched down on the roof a few feet from Katsu. "Skip the names, they're for tombstones anyways." Drawing out the heavier bladed 'dull' from his hip, Lucas fell to his previous stance with the blade behind his body and left arm hanging infront of him. Obscured by the clothing, it was doubtful Katsu had seen the metal glove.

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:04 pm

*Ready.... FIGHT*

The boy frowned as the fight began. "For a start, you can stop those two. You know, it's not exactly a relaxed time. And if you won't, I will. I've been bored anyway." He leaped up onto a nearby roof and said, with a tone that made it obvious this was a rehearsed line, "By the power invested in me by the Village Hidden in the Leaf, I order you to cease any hostile actions taken against the village or those invited as guests. If you refuse to do so, I am authorized to use nonlethal force to take you into custody. Do you agree to stand down?"

*Pink and Blue*

The girl nodded "That was the plan." She began to lead the group through the village "I was surprised when Konoha asked us to do this. We've been here a while but we didn't exactly come here in peace. I think it is because their manpower has been stretched a little thin. I'm worried about our... friend, though. He's not as even tempered as we are and he might just exacerbate things." She brought them to a particularly large building. The group had the feeling they were being watched but they couldn't spot anyone. They could occasionally catch flickers of movement but that was all. "Now, did you want to see the Hokage himself or are you just dropping off a message?"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby BG07 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 pm

-Rai-
=Heading towards Gate=

Rai didn't linger for very long in his little sanctuary, that whole conversation had just upset everything that he had gone there for to begin with. He wanted to be alone to clear his thoughts, however now he was probably worse off than he was before. The younger boy had brought up a few good points, ones that now made Rai start to think that he needed to get himself out of his slump somehow. However that was easier said than done, if he could forget about everything that had happened, forget everything that was bothering him he wouldn't be in the place he was now. Rai emerged out of the forest and onto a dirt pathway, one that lead directly to the main entrance of the village. He was still shirtless with his clothes and towel hanging loosely over the back of his neck and shoulders. Water was now dripping from a good portion of his body, indicating that he must have taken a little jump into the pond to cool off after his conversation with Rikudou. Rai let out a small sigh and shook his head before he started to walk along the path to Konoha.

"Now I'm in an even worse mood... jeez..." Rai said to himself in a grumble, wishing that the younger Hyuuga hadn't stumbled upon him to begin with. As Rai walked along the pathway, he couldn't help but feel as if something was off. He wasn't certain as to what was causing it, but for some reason he felt a slight sense of nostalgia creep up the back of his neck. The young man turned his eyes up to face the gates of his village, things looked rather busy but he remembered something being said about foreign ninja being expected to arrive sometime during the day. His eyes narrowed slightly as he approached, many of the figures that he could see weren't familiar faces, however there was someone in particular that caught his attention.

Rai's eyes weren't playing tricks on him and he instantly knew the cause of that strange feeling he had felt while walking along the pathway. He couldn't believe it, after all this time why did she have to show up now? Why couldn't she have just stayed gone and made things so much more simple? The man's eyes were locked upon his teacher, someone that he hadn't seen in over a year. Rai could never forget the last time he saw her, he had challenged her to a fight because of what was happening to their team. Things only became worse since then and Rai blamed it all solely on himself for allowing it to happen. He was frozen in place, his eyes ignoring all of the other commotion that was going on around him and held steady onto the woman. The man didn't know what to say, his mind was just as blank as the look that was upon his face. Rai didn't feel hate, he didn't feel sadness, he didn't feel anything in that single moment.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Bradao, helping out

Brad jumped onto the roof as well, "Hey guy, never got your name earlier." Brad said as he waved to Lucas. Brad then turned to the other boy. "Just let them duke it out. It'll calm them down a bit." Brad then smiled, if it gets iffy i'll keep them from killing eachother." Brad then made 20 clones each holding a kunai, or jutte.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Vouvray » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 pm

-Yasunari, in front of the main gates-

Yasunari knew he was a bit different from the average ninja - or even the average person. The Iwagakure military had taken a shine to him for his natural sensing talent, physical prowess, and the intense focus with which he followed orders. But he did not understand some things - jokes, insults, and sarcasm in particular he had never been able to wrap his head around.

But he did know when something he did inadvertently caused a technique, even as subtle as Nijishi's, to drop. He snatched his hand back, as if bitten, and began to scratch his stomach. He was, as usual, dressed only from the waist-down, exposing a number of small scars. He did not, however, wear his ninja headband anywhere visible, as he had taken it off at his instructor's request before they left.

If he glimpsed Nijishi's momentary return to her normal appearance, he did not react to it. Instead he stared past the scarf-covered ninja into the village, trying desperately to ignore the people staring at him. He suddenly felt a little sick inside, as if something wanted him to turn away. He remembered his instructor's words, however, and turned towards Durako for instructions - he would have turned towards Nijishi, as well, if he hadn't been feeling guilty for breaking her technique on them.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:45 am

-Lucas Slade-

"As a foreign messenger under sanction from the heads of Steel, I respect your wishes for a stand down. But as Lucas Slade of the Iron hand I cannot back away from a challenge that was initiated by me. I will ask you to have faith that nothing will be broken in this friendly spar and if you so wish, will be relocated to a more appropriate location." With a bow, He sheated 'dull' and adjusted his hat to block the sun while giving the other man a stern look that displayed his willingness to continue here and now if need be.

"As a friendly warning, if you engage me I will not hold back when my blade is drawn. I suggest continuing your business with my brother Cyrus. I'm sure the ANBU around here would be more than happy to stop us if we get too rowdy." Tossing a sly wink, Lucas placed his hand casually on his blades handle. The friendly crap was over, when a swordsman challenges another swordsman it will happen regardless of interference. It would only become a matter of time.

Postby Akaine » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

Akemi Saotome: Gates

By now a decent amount of people had come to the gate, and she looked around the gateway until the gatekeeper double-checked on her papers. She smirked a little bit and nodded as she cleaned a nail using her index nail, ignoring the feeling that some familiar presences were nearby. This was her village, of course there's be familiar presences that she hadn't sensed in over a year. The feeling of nostalgia was starting to get to her. She frowned slightly as she watched the gatekeeper return and made a small smile and gave another nod. "That it has." She walked in through the gate and felt eyes on her. Turning to feel the gaze, she knew who it was before she made eye contact. The poor guy looked like he didn't know what to feel. She didn't exactly know what emotions were bubbling up in her moment of weakness. She gave a small sigh and began walking slowly in his direction. It had been over a year since they last saw each other, and he had grown, that she could tell just by looking at him. Upon getting pretty close to him, she slowed to a stop and figured that she should make the first move. "Hi." It was short, simple and sweet. She took in a deep breath and pulled her hair out of the ponytail that it had been in, letting the long hair flow past her mid-back. She hadn't cut it in the year she'd been gone, and she looked much healthier for the time apart.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

{Konohagakure, Just Past the Gates}

Rikudou glanced back after purchasing a small loaf of bread. He was on his way to find some nice ingredients for a tasty sandwich for his lunch when he noticed the entire fiasco taking place around the gates. His eyes pulsed for a slight moment as he used his Byakugan for a brief second to scan over everything at once for analysis afterwards. He almost broke out into a laugh immediately after using his sight. Oh, my... Some people are just so hasty and impatient...

Rikudou slowly glanced to his left while turned toward the gates. He smiled wide and as cheerful as he could as he focused on one image he had picked up during his momentary Byakugan. Right on the roof, watching... Ironic, for someone who is blind to be acting the voyeur... The boy thought as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and began walking over. He hadn't really gotten to know the ANBU girl, but he'd heard of her and her connections with Rai.

Rikudou stopped some few feet from the building Souon was perched atop. He looked around, seeing various birds hopping along around the area and taking notice of his scented bread. He began breaking off crumbs and beads of the loaf, tossing out around him in a wide arc. The smallest, quickest birds hopped down and cautiously drew upon the field of offered goodness. "Quite the day in the village, today... Reunions, youthful warriors seeking to show their mettle. Even the birds are curious to watch or just join in the excitement of the day." He stated, musing over the situations around him. "Just too bad that there are going to be some hurt feelings... Reunions reopen old wounds. And when the overly anxious start fighting, they seldom know when to stop themselves from making new wounds..."

Rikudou tossed out a few larger pieces as the bigger birds began to pounce out upon the offered banquet. "But, of course, we have such fine security in the village. I am sure there would be no issues if someone were to investigate personally to ensure things didn't go awry. In fact, I would expect someone to step forward to help keep the peace." He crouched down, now extending his hand to draw some in close to feed from his palm directly. "Birds... So cute and curious, but yet so cautious... All they need is a little motivation," once his hand was emptied he flicked his wrist to dust away clinging crumbs, the birds immediately jumping and flying away into the air, "and they'll fly free as the wind to do as they always desire."

Rikudou turned and started walking away while most of his bread was still intact. "Mm... It really is a nice day to fly free." He mused out loud for anyone to hear, walking off to find some meats and other ingredients for his lunch.
Demon of Elru

Postby Iris » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

- Katsu, Roof tops-

"So the Konaha village denies a swordsman his honor? His pride? How pitiful. Men of honor, men of the blade do not challenge one another for blood. But for the chance to test ones....!" Katsu grinned his eyes still firmly intent on fighting with this foe, "Huh, why bother explaining to a kid, you've got no sense of honor or pride yet. If you had any, you'd simply have come up with a time limit."

He motioned his head to the stranger before shouting, "How about it? Five minutes, first to bleed or give? The loser gives his name first, the winner gets the honor of deciding? I've got things to do and since this little brat's got me on a 'leash' I might not have another shot at you until much, much later.... and my pride isn't going to settle with that!" The urge to just charge forward was beginning to grow, the need to test one's body and skill drove his instincts to let his blades dance with that of his opponent's, but this wasn't the ring, he needed to make sure the challenge was acceptable and wouldn't damage his pride.

Postby Asmodai » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Jin - Konoha Village

She let out a long sigh as Katsu jumped to the roofs. What was it with that man and his constant need to defend his 'honor'. She followed their guide through the streets of Konoha, Katsu would just have to fend for himself. "Boys will always be boys." she said with a wry smile, if only Katsu showed this kind of vigor for other things.

"We're here just to deliver." It still felt weird that they would send out Chunin for a simple delivery mission, wasn't there a Genin team available to do this? She turned to Malkizid, who had reverted back to his quiet self again. Possibly in shame or fear? "Hey, Peeping Tom, you got the message right? Give it to this nice lady here, and try not to embarrass yourself some more." She narrowed her eyes and gave him a malicious smile, while folding her arms under her chest. "Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about what to do with you."
Mephobiac

Postby Glacier » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm

-/ Yu-Yu : Market District \-

The Yushka Special went on until he ran out of ingredients and as usual he brought in a sizeable haul. He broke off the owner's cut and set his portion aside as he ate, then proceeded to clean his station. The crowd that had stopped by to mingle, eat, and ask questions had dispersed and gone about their day. Once he was done cleaning, Yukenra went up to his room to take a nap. He never knew when he would be summoned once more, so like to get in rest as much as possible. As he laid in his bed he stared up at the ceiling, reminiscing about days past and friends and family lost. A small tear streaked down his face as he dozed off in the mid day. He smiled in his slumber. Though he was saddened by their loss, he was happy to carry on their legacy.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 am

-Malkizid-
=I see only the dark...=

With a shiver, Mal peeled himself off the ground rather shakily but not without thanks for the brute being chased off by a challenger. The poor guy was gonna get torn apart if he fought that vicious monster in a straight combat scenario, in his short time as part of the group he'd yet to see anyone go toe to toe with Katsu and walk away either the victor or as anything but a body.
Jin's voice broke his silence on the situation, both the Katsu challenge and his own peeping. Terrible shame there.
"Oh!.. Umm... Right, the message." Padding his clothing down, Mal reached into his upper coat and pulled out a obsidian black scroll, a steel grey symbol on the front of it. Mal didn't let go of the message but instead kept it in plain sight. "I will deliver it personally to where it needs to go. I apologize but that's the rule." In reality it was to keep the conversation off his long amount of time spent staring at... things...

-Lucas Slade-

"Five minutes, first to draw blood? Where's the fun in that. First one whos knee hits the ground is the loser, everything else is fine." Lucas turned around and pointed to the nearby training grounds, there were area's designated for things like this so he figured that the authorities would be less likely to interrupt if they went full out there. Motioning with his head to proceed over, He took off in a light jog before arriving casually at the large open ground.
Waiting for the brat to speak up was a waste of his time, Cyrus was the businessman out of combat anyways.

When Katsu arrived, Lucas drew out 'dull' again and took his previous stance with the sword behind him and the left arm dangling in front of him. "Do you want to go first or should I?"

Postby BG07 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:14 am

-Rai-
=Gates=

It had been a long time since he had spoken to his sensei, the last time being when he challenged her to a duel. He was so full of anger and hatred towards the woman back then, now he was starting to regret ever having gone through with that fight. Rai had done plenty of thinking over the last year, especially after the failed mission that broke apart the rest of his team. Mostly he thought of what he would do in the situation he found himself in right then, what he would say to his teacher after all this time, after all that had happened. Even after the woman had approached him and greeting him the young man still didn't quite know how to react. His head lowered slightly and his eyes drifted away from the woman towards the ground somewhere, he just couldn't look her in the eye.

"There... really aren't words that can quite cover what I want to say..." was all that he could muster, after all his practice, all of the thinking he put into what to do he was now completely blank and unsure of himself. Rai wanted to apologize to the woman, for everything but he just couldn't pull himself to do it.

Postby Akaine » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

Akemi Saotome: Inner gates

She listened to what Rai was saying and it honestly wasn't what she had expected. She wasn't quite sure what she had expected, probably more emotion. Reminding herself that he had over a year to change, and that if she had changed as much as she had over a year, that it wasn't fair of her to expect any less from him. The eye lowering made her frown. "Sometimes words aren't needed, they just get in the way", she said in her low voice, looking at his eyes as she removed the distance from them and wrapped her arms under Rai's in a hug. It was breaking her heart to see Rai this way, and only something drastic would change things. Little did Rai know, but this was Akemi's first real hug in many many years. She wasn't smiling, but her eyebrows were pinched upwards slightly in a slightly pained look. If she had known what leaving without closure would have done, she would have never left.

Unfortunately, she needed a break from tutelage to improve herself. She didn't view herself as 'whole' enough to teach others, and this team made her realize this. She left to not only help herself, but to help them. She had practically begged the Hokage to let her explore outside of Konoha, and explained that she would send information back while further educating herself so she could help benefit the village. It was probably the most emotion the Hokage had ever seen in her, and she was just overflowing with conviction.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Geomancer » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

*Training Ground*

Yuki followed the two, a vein practically bursting from his forehead. "Look you two, I don't like being ignored and I don't really care about what you want. I've been given a task and a reason to do it and if you aren't going to listen to me then I'm going to force you into a position where it won't matter!" He attached his shuriken to the gauntlet and a gust of wind wrapped around him. Strange groves in the shuriken caught the wind and it began to spin at a blinding speed. "Now, either stand down or I'll show you that jutsus or whatever isn't the only way a person can fight!" It was apparent that he was causing the wind but it was equally apparent he wasn't using handsigns to do it.

*The Messages*

Sakura sighed as she heard the two different responses. "Well, I guess I'll take you to the Hokage." She spoke to Mal. She then turned to Jin and was about to speak when she seemed to sense something. She frowned and said "Momiji, please go stop Yuki from showing off too much." The little boy stopped fidgeting, saluted, and ran off at incredible speeds. "Anyway, I'll take you both. This shouldn't take too long."

She led them through the building until they got the Hokage's office. Sakura knocked "The messengers from the Shadow are here... Hello?" She opened the door and poked her head in. "He's asleep at the moment so we need to be quiet." She opened the door wider and entered the room silently. The room was absolutely packed with paperwork. Towers of it threatened to fall over at even the slightest nudge. In the back of the room was a large desk, also covered in paperwork. A surprisingly young man with long red hair was lying on some of it, using it as bedding it looked like. Sakura gestured towards one of the several 'In' boxes. They were each labeled something different: "Requests" "Emergency" "Important" "Village Messages" "Current Problems", etc. The one with the least amount of paper was "Emergency". Apparently it was indeed reserved for true emergencies.

GMancer

Postby Sentios » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:31 pm

*At the gate*

"Making such a ruckus in the middle of the day; what in the world are they thinking and at times like these no less." A large man, dressed in tan clothing who was leaning against the gate coming into village said out loud in a dry tone as if it didn't involve him at all. The man's nose was stuffed into a newspaper for a few moments longer, before he folded it in half four times and put it away. He'd been waiting for the excitement to run it's course and for the unusual amount of people in the entrance way to thin out a bit. He adjusted his sunglasses, taking a glance around to see the various people who hadn't ventured off. Walking past the hugging 'couple' he showed his ID to a gatekeeper, putting it away again when the man gave him an nod.

He'd noticed Cyrus in the distance when he looked around earlier, walking over to the younger steel ninja he greeted him in a more pleasant tone. “Cyrus, it's good to see that you made it in one. I'd guess by the way your brother is chomping at the bit for some action that the trip was uneventful?” Age didn't know how many of the other villages head sent messengers, how many messengers were sent, nor when they were due to arrive. What he did know was that from the outset the trio from steel had taken different routes, the brothers having the shorter route had naturally arrived before Age himself had. Still it was fortunate that they managed to meet up so soon, it would have just been extra trouble if he'd had to asked around Konoha trying to find them. Though it wouldn't have been all bad; Konoha had always had a relaxing feeling to it, at least to some of the other places the veteran messenger had visited in his career.

"I suppose, I'll deliver the message if you want to stick with your brother. It's been a few years since I've been here but the layout seems to be about the same so I shouldn't take too long." He offered as it didn't seem like their guide was interested with the task at hand.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Zelosse » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm

-Lucas Slade-

The wind picked up, the blade spun and everything was crystal clear. The kid was a thug. Lucas couldn't help but laugh at the boy trying to act imposing, power or not if the boy engaged a foreign messenger whom had caused no problems and then proceeded to neglect another messenger from the same area it was likely this kid would be in for serious punishment. Rules were rules and Lucas had obeyed them all thus far.

Containing his laughter, but with a grin still on his face Lucas stared at the boy in a way that almost seemed to mock him. "If business is so important then go back to my brother, since he's the one with the message you want. It doesn't take 3 people to deliver a piece of parchment. Now then," Turning his attention fully to Katsu. "The nerve of these people, picking a fight with us when things get interesting. Didn't stop them earlier when I fought that bamboo kid."
Another laugh escaped his lips directed towards the shuriken boy and Lucas was on the move, crossing this distance between himself and Katsu in the blink of an eye, his sword 'dull' firmly in both hands swung to try and bash at Katsu's leg. If the big man paid attention to Lucas' face, he'd have seen a sly wink.

-Malkizid-

The messenger seemed a little irritated, but that was to be expected since this was kind of a formality in the scheme of things. Trust wasn't something given it was earned and since Malkizid had yet to meet people from Konoha, there was no reason to bother trusting them with anything his higher ups gave to him.
But here before his eye's was a very exhausted man with dozens of things to oversee, clearly the country was in rough shape on all fronts. Leaning in to his guide, he whispered as softly as possible. "Whats the deal with all the papers? I spotted a large group of travelers also delivering a message no doubt similar to ours but from different villages all over the country."
Last edited by Zelosse on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 pm

~Ikazuchi Shuuha - Follow the leader~

Shuuha ignored Odella's rather annoying comment, more interested in the ANBU that came to be their escort. It seemed rather extreme for a simple message delivery. It was then he decided to take Kuro's advice and take a quick look around. They seemed to be all over the place today. In fact, there were other ninjas from other villages that showed their ID's to the gatekeeper just after they had. It seemed all so strange, it couldn't have been all just coincidence. 'Something about today just doesn't sit right, does it?' he thought. Shuuha didn't delve on the idea long though, as Odella started to leave him and Kuro behind again, mocking them for falling behind. "I'll try my best Odella." he said, turning back to Kuro. "We better hurry, otherwise we might not find her again." he said to Kuro before following behind Odella, he wouldn't let her leave him behind again for the day.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zath » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

[Cyrus - Ah, greetings]

A firm hand once again grasped Yuki's shoulder, except this time there was malice in the grip, and it felt like the gauntlet was warming up. "If you know what's good for you, stand down." Cyrus stated coldly. "Whilst I may not share my brother's constant eagerness for a fight, I assure you that failure to heed my warning may lead to a trip to the hospital." If Yuki turned around, he would see nothing but a steely glare.

Cyrus' eyes softened considerably as Age approached. "Ah, Age, how could of you to join us." He said with a smile on his face. He looked at his brother as the other steel ninja mentioned him before turning back to Age. "Yeah, Lucas is as anxious for a brawl as ever." He tapped his chin and considered Age's offer. "I think I'll join you, my brother can hold his own against more than one opponent." He looked over at Lucas and spoke up "Oi, Lucas! Me and Age are going on ahead, catch up with us once you're done, alright?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing