Naruto RP IC *Said the Blind Man*

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP IC *Said the Blind Man*

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am

Brad
-near the training ground-
=whoa=

"That's a nice disguise." Brad said surprised by the man whQo calles him chief. "I suppose if its just a spar that'd be alright." Brad said pulling his goggles down. His stomach growled at him. " ugh, but if I win you have to buy me some ramen." He said eagerly.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

-Lucas Slade-

With a heartfelt laugh and a genuine smile, Lucas tipped his hat in approval. "If I win I'll buy us both Ramen, if I lose then I guess it doesn't matter!" Another sincere laugh and a grin as Lucas unsheathed one of the 4 swords on his back as he took an odd defensive stance, his left arm was obscured by his clothing but it hung infront of him loosely while his left leg was bent and his right leg along with his sword arm sticking out.
"Since I'm the challenger, would you care to make the first strike?" A grin flashed across his face before it went to a blank stare, the wooden hat obscuring his eyes from vision.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Bradao callen
-Near the training grounds-
=Sparing time!=

"Why, not," Brad said, "But be careful, you did say this is a spar." He then ran towards the man and went for a sweep kick. at the man's front leg. Should he miss he would jump back after missing, should it be blocked he would try to roll away for another attack.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 am

-Lucas Slade-
=Training grounds=

A straightforward sweep attack? Either it's a feint or he's inexperienced with combat like this... As Bradao came in with his leg, Lucas shifted his extended leg inward and elevated his lead foot, the sweep passed harmlessly as Lucas gave his sparring partner a light shove to knock him off balance whilest he took a step back. "Spar or not, atleast be serious. Otherwise this won't be fun for anybody!"
Rushing forward with his light body was easy for Lucas, between him and his brother it was always Lucas who had an edge when it came to agility and raw speed but his brother always won out in strength and destructive power. Lucas lashed in a long arc from Bradao's left hip to right shoulder with his blade, changing his stance to put the sword arm forward instead of behind. The blade he was using was the blunted end but this attack was a feint as the boy could easily take a step back to avoid it, Lucas followed up the long sword strike with a forward shoulder thrust aimed at the boys chest.

If he took either of the hits it would only be a bit of a sting but nothing seriously harmful.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 am

Bradao
=training grounds=

Brad regained his balance in time to sidestep the sword slash but was hit by t he shoulder thrust. "Ugh. It's just a quick assessment brad said as he jumped up to deliver a heel drop to the man's face. He realized that his attack was heavily telegraphed, all part of his plan. If his hit is blocked he would land and deliver a back flip kick. If he misses, he would go for a trip kick. Should it hit the damage would bruise at most.

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

{Village Outskirts}

Rikudou blinked a few times, tilting his head. "I do not let their acts depress me... I simply pity them. They lack a gift that age brings; They lack the empathy to know others around them and what they must be feeling." Rikudou stated, arching an eyebrow, watching to see if Rai would notice the hint to his words. "I will not punish them as their own mistakes will force punishments upon them. Nor will I feel sad that a smaller creature was injured as it will heal and forget, while they must always live with what they do."

The boy began walking away while continuing to speak. "Mulling over mistakes and travesties help none. It is only when we accept and learn from the wrong that we finally have a true grasp of the right..." Rikudou glanced aside a moment, hoping it would help his senior, even a little. "Well, I have to be going. May your day fare well, Rai-sama. And may fortune smile on your future endeavors." Rikudou smiled as he walked on, heading back toward the village, his gaze only focused on what lay before him while never regretting what he left behind in his wake.
Demon of Elru

Postby Asmodai » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Jin - Village gate

"I'm. So. Booooored." Jin whined as they moved through the city gate. The past few days had just been walking, walking and more walking. No fun in that at all. She'd never been to Konoha and had to admit she was somewhat impressed by it's size. "Though maybe locals can change that?" She said with a fat wink to one of the guards. Yeah, this place would cure that boredom in a jiffy. Heh.

She noticed how that new kid slowly sulked away, strange fellow. What was his name again? Something with a M... Mal... Mal something. Eh, she'll just call him Mal. He'd been placed in their team after the last member made a somewhat... Unfortunate decision. With a somewhat mischievous smile, and making doubly sure that Katsu wasn't watching, she snuck after the new kid. She hadn't quite gotten to... know him yet. But that could easily be remedied, if he was willing.

"So Mal, who's the pretty girl?" She suddenly said out of the shadows, she had seen the new kid look into some kind of locket containing the picture of a woman, or girl rather. She sat down next to him, getting nice and close to him, pressing her breasts against his arm. "That your girlfriend?" She asked, almost whispering in his ear.
Mephobiac

Postby Iris » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

-Katsu, Hidden Leaf Village-

The sound of a busy village buzzed in the air as Katsu moved along with his two teammates, his eyes somewhat lazily moved around to view the various people that looked at both him and Jin, all the while a smile played on his lips. This was the first time he had come to this place and with a new teammate to boot. He hadn't really looked into how well he could fight, heck he didn't even remember the guys name... who knows if he survived long enough Katsu would eventually remember it.... eventually.

"The place looks nice, think this village got a couple strong fighters here? I'm starting to think my blades will dull, it's been too quiet...." He half complained somewhat loudly to Jin not noticing that she and their new teammate had moved away from him, "Argh, why does the village want this delivery done anyway? Nothing to cut up or cut down!"
Still moving onwards, unaware that he was actually moving further away from his group, Katsu began to twirl his Chakra blade, his smile turned to a grin as he vividly recalled how he took the blade as his own. The screams of his former master as Katsu took his vengeance and anger out... Admittedly it wasn't much of a fight but he reveled as he removed a finger each time the man made a mistake. In the end, his master had a problem holding his sword and it was at that time Katsu decided to 'borrow' it as the man could obviously no longer hold it.

"I miss the old days in some way, didn't need to think too deeply into tomorrow, just fight or die. Simple. I like simple. No complaining about what I do, no questions on why I did it. Just instinct. Nothing more." He turned around as if to ask Jin something but after looking about several times he noticed that he could see her or the newbie, "Huh, looks like they wandered off... Jin must be doing her thing with 'em. Wonder how long it'll last." Katsu's cold laughter began to fill the street at the thought of what Jin would do to the poor guy.

Postby Zelosse » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

-Lucas Slade-

Took the shoulder hit and is still going on the offensive? I like this kids straightforwardness. He thought with a cocky grin, both of them were on different levels of skill, the kid was fast and had some power but by relying only on his taijutsu and nothing else it would be difficult to beat Lucas in a forward conflict like this, especially with him on the defensive. His specialty.
As the heel drop came down fast, Lucas took the hit to his face and staggered for a moment but it was just for show though the kick did hurt it wasn't enough to make a hardened fighter flinch. There was the sound of metal clanking against itself for a moment as Lucas' left hand shot out to grab hold of Bradao's ankle, squeezing very tight while the jagged edges sank into cloth and flesh, not enough to draw any real blood but enough that wiggling free was impossible.
One good yank had the boy off his feet, and with a swing of his arm Lucas sent Bradao in a harmless little spin through the air.

"You got some speed kid," Lucas reached up and touched the sore part of his face for a moment with his metal gauntlet, his sword resting idly on his shoulder. "But I know you haven't shown me anything exciting yet."

-Malkizid Artithra-

The moment he felt Jin touch his body, Malkizid tensed up and snapped the locket shut while giving her a deathstare, placing the locket back around his neck and inside of his clothing so it wouldn't be seen or taken from him. Shaking off the rather seductively dressed woman, he stood up and brushed off his arm like it was infected with something before giving her another deathstare. "None of your business Jin, don't you and that thug have somewhere to be?"
With a sigh and one last dirty look at Jin, Malkizid's body began to shift to look more and more like the surroundings until he had all but vanished. Though he hadn't really gone anywhere, to an onlooker it was something similar to watching a mirage fade into nothingness.
There was a brief clicking of metal and something poking Jin in the back, Malkizid's voice little more then a whisper. "You tell anyone about the contents of this locket and I will finish what the previous team member started." A rustling of the tree's accompanied his departure.

Postby BG07 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

-Rai-
=Village Outskirts=

Even for a Hyuuga, Rikudou seemed to have a very good perception of things. His speech was well mannered and appropriate, filled to the brim with wisdom that belied his young age. Rai remained silent as the younger boy spoke to him, his expression obscured by the towel as he talked about how he really felt towards the ones who did that to the squirrel. Once again for a while he said nothing, acting as if he hadn't heard what had been said to him or even giving any reaction to the subtle hints the boy was giving about Rai's situation. Although Rikudou had made a few good points, all of which Rai were completely aware of, he still couldn't quite bring himself to agree with what was said. Rai was a firm believer that you should always learn from mistakes, that whenever you get knocked down you always stand up stronger.

However this was different, his mistakes were not the kind that you get second chances to make amends for. He was the last of his team and had to live with that, it was hard not to blame yourself for something that grave. As the young Hyuuga walked away and bid his farewell, Rai lifted his arm up and gave a half hearted wave in the boy's direction. There really wasn't much that Rai felt like saying in response to all of that, he wasn't in the mood for starting any arguments especially against something that he partially agreed with. Rai lifted his head up slightly as the other boy started to fade off into the distance, his hand lifting up the towel just enough for his eyes to see the last visible moment.
"Sharp kid..."

Postby Zath » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:55 pm

If Akira looked up he would see Haka sitting in the tree, looking at him with unhappy eyes. "Yeah, ask him yourself... sensei." He said, the distate in his voice. He jumped down and lande with a light thump.

"Where the hell have you been?" Haka stood there with his arms crossed, his lips pursed in a frown. He didn't have his wristbands with the shurikens attached to them today, but the large shuriken was still strapped to his back.

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, lessening look on his face. "You've missed a lot, you know..."

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Bradao
-training grounds-
=this is it=

Brad skid across the ground catching himself. "If it's exciting you want," Brad said doing a few handsigns, "then how about this?" A puff of smoke and their were 10 Brads standing infront of Lucas. " This is it," the clones said together, " Clone rush shower." The clones ran forward at Lucs after circling him. Once they reached slashing distance they all burst into a shower of bamboo splinters at the man. But wait, where is the real Brad?

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 am

-Lucas Slade-
=Training grounds=

What's he gonna do with all of those clones? Hmm... Good chance it'll be a full surround technique to find my blindspot.. The clones began to surround him like he assumed, thankfully Lucas was still holding his large weighted sword 'dull' for what was to come, to his surprise it wasn't a full on rush but a series of light projectiles. He'd have to act fast.
Luckily defense was his specialty.

Bringing his sword up high, Lucas drove it into the ground with as much might as he could muster, the result was a violent crack as his weighted blade dug into the rock below to send pieces of it into the air. Turning his long and weighted blade on an angle, Lucas twisted his body and sword arm to propel a gust of wind that launched the rocks and debree outwards knocking most of the bamboo shrapnel harmlessly away, a few stray pieces got in but his toughened up skin proved to be his most valuable defense right now. A few minor cuts but nothing spectacular.
Where was the kid?

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

Bradao Callen
-training ground-

Bradao had hidden underground, and felt the ground shake from the sword of Lucas. Brad used his bamboo lance, but blunted the point so it was more of a reinforced punch. He then popped out of the ground close enpugh to land an uppercut. Should it hit it would lift Lucas off the ground and then Brad would say "wait you win, I'm getting way tp hungry." If it missed he'd say the same.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:07 am

~Ikazuchi Shuuha - Konoha Front Gate~

Shuuha didn't bother to humor Odella with her innocent act. He merely stood there, with the same look as always with his Kodachi still in the same spot. Sticking her tounge out at him did annoy him more than it should have though. He was very tempted to just stab her after all. He was about to answer her question on Kuro, but he was stopped by Kuro himself. He proceded to lecture the two of them, which Shuuha mostly ignored and put away his Kodachi. Shuuha then tied his forehead protector on and replied to his teammate. "Well, we probably should stick together then, right Odella?" he was still sore about being left behind. "And we should probably get going into the village. The sooner we finish the sooner we can get out of here." he said to Kuro. 'Today's going to be a long day, won't it?' he thought as he waited for his teammates responce.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 pm

-Lucas Slade-

The earth splitting to reveal Bradao wasn't a big surprise, but it was close enough that it was hard to move out of the way since the sword strike had demolished the footing here. A sudden idea came to mind but it was a longshot at best, not to mention a rather stupid one at that.
Lucas took a quick step back to avoid the uppercut and retaliated by slamming the only part of his body that would be able to connect in time. His forhead.
-THUMP-
Both Bradao and Lucas fell backwards to the ground a little dazed and very unsteady, the bell for the match rang when the young boy's stomach started to rumble a bit too loudly. With a snicker, Lucas burst into laughter as he tried to stead his head with his right hand. "Call that a draw... When I regain the ability to walk I'll treat you to some food." A light chuckle escaped his lips as his hand went limp for a moment.

Postby Hana » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 pm

~ Chou Nijishi ~
~ Konohagakure Gate ~

The human mind is a curious thing. Unless specifically trained to look for things that were odd or out of place, the mind automatically readjusted for odd observations, explaining them away with whatever logic the brain had handy. Nijishi had been taught to utilize this to her best advantage, and she readied herself to drop the illusion at a precise and calculated moment when no one was actively looking at them. With luck and applied skill, few would actually focus extra attention on them when their appearances changed; instead, the onlookers' minds would make a simple adjustment. Nothing strange going on at all, their brains would assure them.

That would have been all well and good, but Niji was completely mentally unprepared to be touched, and Yasuun's shove sent her skipping forward a couple of steps as she looked back at him with wide surprised eyes that flickered from nondescript brown to vivid emerald and back again as the illusion around the three of them came crashing down, taking a little of her own reflexive constant appearance with it for just a moment before she caught herself and mentally reinforced it.

She physically steadied herself, too, putting both feet back on the ground as she turned toward the gate and its guard, stammering out words as Durako handed over their identification papers. "W-we're...f-from I-Iwa-g-gakure..."

She stood there for a moment with her mouth gaping as her mind raced to try and collect the appropriate words. She was never much of a talker, and apparently it was even more difficult to be one of those charismatic, loquacious people when she was put on the spot.

"We're, um...s-supposed to...d-deliver a message...to the Hokage?" Her voice lilted at the end of her statement, and she glanced at her teammates as if to ask for some kind of aid, or confirmation that she'd said the right thing.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Asmodai » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Jin - Somewhere in Konoha

"Is that a knife in my back, or are you just happy to see me?" Oh, such a violent reaction. She'd been pushed away before, but never by the threat of a blade. Though it did the opposite of what Makizid probably wanted, she only felt more compelled to get closer to him. Who was that girl in the locket? His girlfriend? Sister? Perhaps mother? The mystery around it only made it more fun.

She watched him move away. There was still a slight flaw in his technique, you could still see his outlines, if you looked carefully enough. That was why she was so surprised to see him stop at the tree. Cheeky little bastard. Threatening her because she's a little to forward, yet staying behind to sneak a few peeks? Well, two can play that game.

Pretending like she hadn't noticed him, she stretched, letting out a soft moan. The sun was bright, and there weren't many people around, so she also opened her kimono just a little bit further and let her fingers run across her almost bare chest. It was a shame they were out in the open, if this was a bit more private, she could've done a lot more. Arching her back, letting a finger run across her chest vertically, she let out another soft moan. She continued letting the finger run down, across her stomach, down to her thigh, where she slowly let the finger run back and forth. It actually did start to feel good now and she bit her underlip while a faint blush started to appear on her face.

She had to be careful not to get too much into it, just the idea that the new kid was watching made it feel extra good. And it had been quite a while now since she had any fun, someone in Konoha was going to feel like the luckiest man alive this evening. If Malkizid played his cards right, it might just be him.

Figuring this was enough, before things really got out of hand, she stood up. Slowly dusted off her kimono and started walking back to where she came from, making sure to walk past where Malkizid was hiding. She adjusted the kimono around her breasts, although it was just an excuse to touch them a little more, when she was closest to him. That good enough, mr. voyeur? She thought with a playful smile on her face.

She moved back to where she last left Katsu, poor man was probably lost by now. She found him not too far from where she had left him. Approaching him from behind, she embraced him, placing her arms around his neck and pressing herself rightly against him. "Hey there big boy, missed me?"
Mephobiac

Postby Iris » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

-Katsu, Konaha village-

The temptation to find the toughest looking person around was a pleasant idea that ran through Katsu's mind as he looked at the villagers around him, if he was going to do that he'd have to make sure it wasn't some family man or some villager, wetting his blade with their blood somewhat irritated him. It left an annoying feeling in the back of his head though he still couldn't understand why. Perhaps it was disappointment? Who knew, best not to think too deeply into that kind of stuff after all, he wasn't much of a deep thinker.

The feeling of warmth pressing against his back told him that Jin had returned, surprisingly fast for that matter, "Awwww, what's the matter? Kid didn't want to play your game Jin?" He grinned patting the woman's arm as he had been previous instructed to do, course he was meant to do more in certain circumstance but he vaguely remembered that those kind of movements were meant for other places in more private rooms. The woman had a strange sense of what pleasure was, then again so did he for that matter. "Arrgh, Jin I'm thinking too much again, it's starting to annoy me...." He said in a partially aggravated tone, "I wish the village hadn't forced me to go to those lessons with you, couldn't cut anything up and had to sit through those longer winded talks...." It was one of his regular complaints that he had about his time in the Shadow village.

He gave a sigh before his grin returned, "So tell me, found anyone interesting yet?"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Bradao Callen
-Training grounds-

Bradao landed on the ground. "Hope my hard head.... didn't hurt to much." Brad said with a slight chuckle. " Ow." He said as he stood upand clutched his throbbing head. "That was fun while it lasted." He said as he walked over to Lucas, "Let me help you up." Brad said holding out his hand. " I'm Bradao by the way, Bradao Callen but most people call me Brad. I don't think I got your name." Brad said with a smile.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:14 pm

-Malkizid Artithra-

Malkizid was positive that he'd be untrackable but apparently his teammate could still see him with the flaw in his technique, the Chameleon skin jutsu was his specialty but even it was imperfect at the current time. The background behind him was always subtly off, giving it an outline so he could be seen so long as you were looking FOR him, a passerby wouldn't look twice at something like that... Jin stretching so questionably gave Malkizid questions he knew shouldn't be answered at any given time, nor thought of for that matter. Whatever the reason it was didn't concern him anymore.

As Jin departed so did Mal, but he was following her and praying that she wasn't still watching for him. When she got entangled with the big man it was his perfect chance to get one more peak though he knew that really should not be his priority. Oh well.

Like the salamander his Jutsu was named after, Malkizid crawled along a nearby wall on all 4's while trying to extend his neck to get a better look at his teammates. They were odd, very close and filled with a passion for murder. His eyes caught the prize as Jin leaned forward to hug the big man while barely revealing her underwear, Mal wasn't aware he'd lost hold on the wall till he wondered why the ground got so much closer.

-THUD-

Trying to catch himself in a roll, Malkzid fell to his back and slid a foot or so forward. To his displeasure he had come to a stop at possibly the worst place in the universe. His head was now on the ground directly below Jin...
"Please don't kill me." He whimpered, incapable of closing his eyes or turning away. His Chameleon skin had turned his body back to normal save for a few mismatched patches on his body now turned to match Jin's underwear.

-Lucas Slade-

Heaving himself from the floor, dirt and rocks falling casually from his clothing, the swordsman took a hand up and brushed himself off before picking up his wooden hat from nearby. Reaching inside to grab a small leather wallet tucked in the rim he gave the young boy enough money to get a massive bowl of his favorite food, a warm smile on his face whilest 'dull' was sheathed again on his hip.
"You fought good kid, if you ever wanna train your taijutsu a little more you come find me."

Smiling and walking off politely with his hands in his pockets the ever charismatic Lucas strode down the street, what for he couldn't remember... Something about fighting a strong opponent. He was still unsatisfied with the effort put forward in his last fight, thought it was fun, it wasn't thrilling enough to get the blood really pumping. Then he saw it.
A large man brandishing a blade in the open, playing with it idly but not like an inexperienced person probably would, the mans movements however simple were practiced and controlled from likely years of doing that same thing to occupy himself in the downtime.

A wild idea hit him about how to make a friendly approach, without being rude about it. Unsheathing 'dull' to about halfway out of the scabbard, Lucas slammed it down with an audible -click-. He just prayed the big man in the distance would hear it and accept it as a friendly question about sparring.
Arm's crossed and head tilted, he waited for a reply.

Postby Geomancer » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:20 pm

*Gate*

Erimaki didn't really know what to react to. There were a lot of things going on. Eventually he decided that his old teacher and Haka could deal with each other without his interference. Erimaki approached one of the groups, his eyes activating in order for him to analyze the situation. Genjutsu... passive? Erimaki blinked in surprise. He had never run into something like that before. He spoke to the guard who passed the papers to him. It appeared they were from the rock. Erimaki looked at them and said "Greetings, Iwa ninja, if you follow me, we can make this as short as it should be. After you deliver the message, you are free to wander the village on one condition: I accompany you. The other groups should be getting their escorts any moment now..."

*Shadows Shadowed*

The three ninja realized they were not alone... well, the street was crowded, but there was someone watching their... eccentric behavior. One was a girl with long blue hair and a pink kimono. She had a katana at her side and strange gold bracelets. Her eyes, like her hair, were azure blue. She looked very dignified and somehow kept her clothing free from dust, despite the unpaved road. The other one did not.

The other person was... well, he wasn't very old. He couldn't have been more than 10 and was adorable. He had messy, greenish-blonde hair, bright yellow eyes, and... a horn? That couldn't be right... it must be an accessory. Anyway, he was dressed in very casual green and brown clothing. It looked dirty and torn. Considering the way he was running about, it wasn't hard to see why. He didn't wear any shoes and his feet were tough, allowing him run freely about.

The girl walked towards them. She was about the same age as Jun and introduced herself to the girl. She ignored the suddenly uncloaked ninja. "My name is Sakura and this is Momiji. Momiji, say hi." The boy waved quickly before continuing his hyperactive scampering. "We are permanent residents of the town and are here to help you."

*Steel Stalled*

Lucas felt a strong wind at his back and a kind of whirring sound. Then someone dropped to the ground. He found a green haired youth with a strange, over-sized shuriken, a metal glove, and a chain that connected the two. He looked at the ninja with contempt through his red-green eyes. "Are you one of those outsiders? I've been looking all over for you. Wait... where's your brother? God dammit! Why couldn't you just have given the Hokage your message and left!?" He gave a yell of annoyance and said "We need to find him so you two can go away and I can go back to training."

*Chaotic Chaos*

Odella felt a tap on the back. An ANBU officer was staring at them. "I am to be your guide to the Hokage. If you will follow me..."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby GnSz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:36 am

-Kisa Kisaragi-
-To the Gate-

It was weird for Kisa to not have her squad mates nearby. Not having their familiar presences by her side felt almost unnatural, as their vibrant energies no longer mingled together. In fact, they had mingled together a lot. She had suspected something, and said suspicion was in fact correct. Both had to be discharged from their duties as ninja because... well, they were expecting a baby. So explained the feeling she got from Nashi, and those strange talks they had at the bathhouse... Now they at least were taking care of things. Nashi was now resting as she should while Iki got himself prepared for the inevitability of fatherhood. They were only 16, but at least they had each other, and despite their families initial shock of the announcement, they begrudgingly accepted this newfound change to come.

So today she went and received her new group assignment. The chuunin giving her the papers was nice enough to tell her where one of her teammates was, and as she made way she squinted, peering down at the pictures on the paper. Mato Erimaki and Junsu Hakarui. With their faces burning in the back of her head she went on her way in hopes of finding them. Smiling softly as she walked with a hop in her step, her staff tapping the ground lightly as she passed through the village's marketplace, weaving around the bustling villagers who bartered and bargained, sensing and feeling her way through. Oddly enough it felt like more people were around, and for some on reason, something felt new in the air, something that caused her body to shake slightly. Stopping in place (and causing some passerby to grumble), she looking around, sensing something strange.

One thing was for sure, they weren't from around here. But Kisa merely sidestepped and walked on past, with every intention to search for her new teammates. Maybe they'd be friendly, maybe they'd like dango and they could get dango from A-Dango-Dango on Dango Tuesdays... or they could hate it and she'd buy them dango anyways. 'Dango... mmmm...' she thought with a smile as she took a deep breath, feeling her mouth salivate as she smelled the savory mochi. She then bought a few skewers of freshly cooked dango as she walked towards the Gate, and found many around before it and near it.

As she chewed on one of the balls of dango, she quietly peered towards the many standing, feeling that same strangeness, alongside recognizing now her new teammates. Though, they seemed occupied as is. One was leading foreign nins in, and the other seemed busy working with his rocky emotions, which she assumed it had to do with the one he was focusing on. Letting her heavy staff rest against the wall beside her, she watched and listened as things unfolded.

"Huuuh... well, looks like quite the welcome brigade if I do say so myself," she said quietly, leaning against the side of the Gate as she listened in, swallowing the chewy soft mochi down, smiling slightly. She went on to take another small piece of dango, plucking it from its wooden skewer, and popping it into her mouth with a slight smile, munching.

Postby Zath » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am

-Cyrus: Greetings-

A strong hand gripped the shoulder of the boy. If he turned around he would see the hand belonged to none other than Cyrus, the brother to the loudmouth Lucas. "I apologize for my brother's brashness, he tends to get rather hotheaded and excited whenever we travel to a new village." He removed his hand from the boy's shoulder and offered it in a friendly manner. "My name is Cyrus Slade, what can the twins of Steel do for you?"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 am

Bradao Callen
-leaving the training grounds-

Brad greatfully took the money and thanked the man. He watched him walk out of sight before before crouching in pain, "oww." He said holding his head.

Brad headed back towards the village eager to get some ramen, buut noticed something was going on. He walked over to see Lucas, a boy with a strange shuriken gauntlet weapon, and another man. Whats going on here?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing