Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Post a reply

Re: Naruto RP OOC

Fri May 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Yea I saw that, it was really odd.

Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 am

I'm not sure if I like the other one. /snobby

I like this one better at any rate. The other one doesn't make sense to me. XD

Mon May 21, 2012 3:56 pm

I like that we focus on flashy action and big jutsu. And explosions. The other one is all about traditional ninja, with a dash of Naruto. I wonder how it will turn out.

Mon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

What few attempts there've been to make subterfuge and stealth larger aspects of a game have...proven too dull for some players involved each time. Not much chance of it getting much momentum.

But hey, always a chance they'll get just the right players for it.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:37 pm

If anyone needs DM interaction, let me know so I can give you some environment.

Wed May 30, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm still around, just been kinda busy... I'll try to motivate myself to sit still long enough to make a post sometime in the near future...

Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 pm

My team's already out of the village we're pretty much waiting on the setting for our destination.

Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 pm

hey yeah, I'm with Sentios! Enviro-Ahoy!

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm ready to get to some wolf hunting.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:21 pm

I am thinking of a character just for the fun of it even though I am not a huge Naruto fun. Its a fun open universe what can I say?

If we make young characters, meaning before the exam do they have the same stats as well, and how are we going to start? So that I can know how to place my character.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Just had some shit hit the fan! Gonna try to post sometime before the week's out. I got sick again :<

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Hmm, welp now that I'm back, I checked and I'm waiting on the rest of the team members to post so I can get a move on with this mission!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Akaine wrote: I'm waiting

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Ditto.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm

haha At least you haven't been waiting for almost a year for a post. That happened in lunatic XD lol

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm

I've finished moving. Got a transfer to a different store and i think the internet is finally stable for me. Sorry it took so long. I'm going to read up on the IC thread and make a post. Also sorry to my team members and I totally understand if you went on without me.

-edit-

Nevermind the last post was actually the day I left to move...

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Was about to say I doubted anything had changed.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 am

I have half a mind to post even though I'm waiting for BG, but...HMM I want the whole team to be hereeeee

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 am

I'm still waiting for the hunt to start.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

Waiting is the word.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 am

I think we're all waiting. I want to post, but I fear it'll be meaningless

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Sorry guys. My writing ability has disappeared. I can't write articles I can see in my mind, I can't write stories I had planned out, and I can't GM with ideas I wrote down a long time ago.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 am

I hope it's not contagious.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah I hope so too. Maybe you guys could give me some advice. How do you write? Do you just sit down and write? Do you plan it out?

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

I always free hand everything I write, then again I'm not a GM so I don't really have a need to plan things ahead.
Post a reply