Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *ONE SLOT OPEN*

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

Have a good one, Senny.
Demon of Elru

Postby lyca » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Tonight I'll post another. Geo did you want to describe the reaction of the masks in the clearing? I think all of them have been interacted with.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Sorry for the lack of posts. Classes just started again and I'm exhausted.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Hana » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 am

Okay, I have made a resolution to be more frank with people and to ask for help when I need it.

So, yeah. I need help re-inserting myself into ze game, if you guys will still have me.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Akaine » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 am

:D Welcome back!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby BG07 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 am

Welcome back :D

Also if you need help with that, a few things just recently happened around where the action is currently going down. A bunch of firework like things went off to grab everyone's attention, so that could be the reason you need to have your character relocate to where the fighting is at. Also everything relevant happened on the last two pages, so if you need any help finding stuff I'd be happy to =D

Postby lyca » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

We totally want you back! ^.. ^

I was beginning to worry that you would't be returning.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 am

Psh, of course she'd come back. She wouldn't miss the chance for drama with the old characters.

Anyway, we want you around, hun. Just jump in whenever. Surely the birdy would've heard the fireworks going off and gotten curious.
Demon of Elru

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Yes. Feel free to run into one of the chakra constructs. To the rest of you, I promise to have a post up before the weekened has ended.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby TheMaddness » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm

I should probably post something...ah, but are any of my teammates still around?

Postby BG07 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Rai wasn't aiming for the chakra orb, but I guess I can just go with this.

Postby Sentios » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:29 pm

That's one down, now who should I help out next...
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Hana » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

Mad, I exist. I'm just coming off of an unusually busy RL streak, but I exist!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby TheMaddness » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 am

Ah, so thats one
Should I do something then? seems kinda late to jump on the bandwagon

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Here are the two I created a long time ago. Either one is good for me. Both were created to be antagonists to the players, but Zerus was meant to be a Big Bad Missing Nin while the other was just a chunin from Steel.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: Tsuin Kaarin

Village: Hidden Steel

Personality: Calmer than his two siblings, who for some reason love to piss their opponents off, he likes to take a more measured approach to the situation. But once the arms and legs go flying, he's a demon in combat. He is teetering on the edge of a split personality with one being the calm and collected negotiator, and the other being the wild fiery warrior in battle.

Appearance: Wearing a forehead protector of the Village hidden in the Steel, He wears a simple Ninjutsu outfit that is tailored to work with his equipment, along with a Chuunin vest strapped with the usual holsters for Scrolls as well as holsters for equipment on his shoulders and thighs. He appears to fight Barehanded at first glance.

Jutsus/Skills:

Weapon Taijutsu: Having trained with his village his entire life where weapons were a part of his life down to the very basics of existence, He has trained his Taijutsu to take full advantage of his weapons he carries on him at all times. Being so in-tune to his weapons, he developed a fighting style that allows him to utilize his "Dispensers" in combat, firing Shuriken from Pointblank ranges, and sticking Explosive tags with glancing blows.

Omote Hagane (Steel Lotus): This is a Deadly combat manuever that causes the user to spin at high speed on several axiis at once, while firing shuriken from his dispensers in all directions. Similar to the Lotus flower, the Attack blooms outward in a radius of death, with the Chakra expended in the manuever taking on the appearance of a blooming lotus flower from the constant emissions that maintain and control the spinning.

Seal of Detonating Flame: In this manuever, High speed Taijutsu is used to attach Chakra linked Explosive tags in a sealing pattern around the opponent, capturing them in place. If the captured person moves from the sealed position, crossing the denoted line, the tags detonate, although due to their linked nature, the explosion is not as massive and damaging as it usually is.

Equipment:
-By Position: (Unless stated otherwise, These are stats for one side, which is mirrored on the other side. Also, His shuriken in his Shoulder and Thigh holsters are Packaged like a Magazine of rounds for a Pistol, for easy loading into his dispensers.)

--Arms:

---Shoulder holsters:
Shuriken............100
Kunai....................5

---Wrist dispenser (Explained below)
Explosive Tags.....50
Shuriken..............50

--Legs

---Thigh Holsters
Kunai..................10
Shuriken............100
Explosive Tags.....50

---Ankle Dispensers (Also Explained)
Shuriken............50

--Chest

---Vest holsters
S. Scrolls.............16(Again, Explained Below)
(These are not doubled. He has 16 total.)

Background:

Stats: (20 Total)

Health/Chakra Pool: 4

Chakra Control: 4

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 1

Genjutsu: 1

Tools: 5

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Name: Kitoumaru Zerus, aka "Five Calamities"

Village: Kaosugakure

Personality: A very Guarded person, his personality is hard to determine just from speaking with him. Some times with the mysterious way he acts, It's like his secrets have secrets of their own. Very terse and to the point when he speaks, he doesn't like to waste words on fools and people who get in his way. (Who incidentally are usually in both categories in his mind.) Has no time to spend looking to other people,

Appearance: Rather tall for your average person at 6'1", His form is usually concealed in a heavy cloak that covers his entire frame, much like a trenchcoat, (For those of you that Play KH/KHII, think kinda like the Organization XIII coat, except it's a cloak/cape) and is covered in strange symbols of stars and points of strange glimmering lights. The embroidery that forms these designs is a deep blue color, and seems to glow with a light of it's own, when exposed to direct light.

Under the Cloak, he's wearing a relatively normal uniform for an ANBU/Spec/Black ops ninja, though he is missing the related mask. The Hood is perpetually covering his face, allowing only his nose and mouth to be seen.

Jutsus/Skills: All basic Nin and genjutsu, as well as Basic ninja weaponry(IE: Kunai, Shuriken, Smoke pills, Explosive Tags, etc etc etc)
He also has a basic knowledge of blades, such as the Anbu style Katana, Staff and other simple weapons.
Specialized Skills: (BTW, If anyone can translate these for me, it would be appreciated.)
Ninjutsu:

"Earth Style(Dosan): Raging Earth Wave": User performs the handseals for this tenchique, then slams his palm to the ground, sending a chakra burst through the ground towards his opponent. Name is from the visual of the ground along the path of the attack spraying up like the back wash of water from a speedboat or other object. Extra Handseals can give this attack more power, changing the form to a single giant shockwave that ripples the earth itself.

"Water Style(Suiton): Raging Sea Missile": User performs the handseals, then gathers water into a sphere between his hands, which he then projects at the target. In flight, the Water reforms into an arrow/Kunai shape, Just as sharp and hard as a real arrow or Kunai. The more advanced version splits the water of the sphere into Multiple projectiles.

"Fire Style(Katon): Raging Fire Blade": After handseals, the user's hands ignite, and flare brightly into two blades of Burning red chakra. The Blades give off heat, and can set fire to things that get too close, like grass, trees, the opponents clothing...
The more powerful version forms a single enormous blade, which sends out a wave of flame when swung.

"Lightning Style(Raiton): Raging Thunder Fan": A Series of handseals allows the user to generate a Sphere of electricity in each of the users hands, Which the user then Smashes together, sending Bolts of lightning crashing outwards in a fan away from him, chaining from target to target, but always away from him.
The more powerful version causes the user to explode into a pillar of lightning, blasting opponents outward from him with bolts of electricity.

"Wind Style(Fuuton): Raging Wind Storm": A series of Handseals gathers energy from the air, which when release creates an effect similar to a miniature, localized hurricane. Anyone trapped within this hurricane is battered about inside by the highspeed winds, unable to escape from the inside, for while It is easy to get in through the wall of chakra that contains this jutsu, it is much harder to escape through said wall.
Stronger version allows multiple Hurricanes, or One large hurricane centered on Zerus.

Sealing Methods: One Sealing method, Gogyo Fuin/Gogyo Kaiin (Five Element Seal/Unseal) Expanded however.
Using the elements in Nature, The Gogyo Fuin Sealing method allows a person to achieve various effects based on what the basing element is. Only one element is required to form a proper seal. However, the Strength of the seal, and how long it lasts can be increased by adding more elements into the seal. Elements cannot be simply strung together though, they must be combined in the proper order, else the seal will fail. The Proper Elemental Orders are:

"Constructive" Wind->Fire->Earth->Lightning->Water->Wind
and...
"Destructive" Wind->Earth->Water->Fire->Lightning->Wind

When creating a Seal, The Top of the seal is always the governing Element, determining Effect and activation. The other Five Elements create a Pentagram at their full set of five, with the geometric shape changing for the amount. IE:
Five = Pentagram
Four = Four point diamond
Three = Equilateral Triangle
Two = Straight Line / Circle
One = Large Kanji for Element

Whatever the Design and arrangement of Elements, the Seal extends Sealing Kanji characters across the victims body, depicting the seal as a chain restraining the victim. They retain their movement and everything normally, aside from what is being sealed, of course.

To Seal: The User draws back a hand, and performs a specific set of hand seals for each element in the seal, starting with the base element. Once the framework is laid, and the elements placed in the seals grid, the seal need only be implanted on the target with a successful strike to bare skin or through a single layer of clothing.

Seal effects:

Fire: Causes the User to Channel more chakra than his techniques require, thus temporarily strengthening the victims techniques, but eventually causing them to "Burn out" as it were. Can result in major Chakra burns and scarring, as well as the danger of Chakra depletion. It is very easy when under this seals effect to Kill oneself by simply using up all of ones' Chakra.

Earth: Causes the Fatigue to develop more quickly, giving the victim the sensation of being slowly weighed down by heavier and heavier weights, until the victim finally collapses, unable to lift even their own weight. Being under this seal for too long can result in death, as eventually, the fatigue will set in to even the muscles of the heart and lungs.

Water: As the opposite of fire, This seal causes the victim to be cut off from their ability to utilize chakra outwardly altogether. Fortunately, this only extends to the Outward usage of Chakra, allowing the body to still function normally, though it effectively removes the use of Gen and Ninjutsu. "Forcing" the Usage of chakra CAN break the seal, but is dangerous due to the danger of rupturing one's Chakra pathways.

Lightning: Scrambles the signals being transmitted from the brain to Chakra centers, making chakra control difficult for internal techniques, like strength enhancing, tree climbing, or simple techniques like Bunshin and Henge difficult to perform. other techniques can be performed normally after a few moments of readjusting to the scrambled signals, but fine control chakra techniques are completely disabled.

Wind: Causes Chakra to Backlash violently when attempting to use it externally. User loses control of techniques that are used externally. Such as the Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu, Instead of firing a Large blast of Fire from the mouth, the Fire would rage out in all directions, out of control. Only those with High ability for Chakra control can ignore the effect of this seal, and then only Marginally.

Equipment: An ANBU Katana, The Usual complement of Kunai and Shuriken, as well as Three Windmill Shuriken, Explosive Tags, and Smoke pills. A headband of the Kaosugakure with the Traditional missing-nin scratch across the symbol.

Background: What is known by the Villages: This Man, Known as the "Five Calamities" Is an S-Rank Missing-nin Criminal charged with killing numerous innocents in cold blood. The day he left the Village hidden in Chaos, He killed not only his master, but everyone at the nearby Academy, man, woman, and child alike. A very few classes were spared, due to training in the deep forests, or a few that manged to hide in the building. His face has not been seen since that day, though his Jutsu are unmistakable.

His features are known, as well as what his Jutsu's can do, though the latter has fallen into legend and myth, being blown out of proportion. His weapon, the katana 'Sohi', is a Longsword with a complicated twin reversed crescent design for the handguard. Usually, the sword is strapped to his back, and kept wrapped and out of sight(Other than being a wrapped sword strapped to his back, of course... Oh, and if you read "Reservoir Chronicle: Tsubasa" and have seen the part where Syaoran and Kurogane get their swords in Oto, you should know what I'm talking about. I'm sure I can find the pics If you need me to.)

The villages that have survived his visits have all said the same thing. He simply walks into town, looking as nothing more than a simple, if mysterious traveler. He goes straight to the elder or keeper of lore for the village and speaks to him at length about a power or secret of somekind, and then when he gets the information he wants, he leaves. If the information is refused him purposefully, he becomes angry and attacks. If the Elder knows nothing, he may become irritated, but he remains calm.

Stats

Health/Chakra Pool:IIII

Chakra Control:IIII

Taijutsu:III

Ninjutsu:IIIII

Genjutsu:IIIII

Tools:III

Quote:
"You either fight and live...or you lay and die in this world, and I plan on living for a VERY long time."

Explanations:
Dispensers: These devices are his best work, allowing him to fire weapons from his limbs with little to no extra work, and also allowing a higher rate of fire for multiple projectiles.

The Ankle dispensers are only equipped to fire shuriken, but his wrist dispensers allow him to fire Shuriken, as well as deploy explosive tags from his hands.

The ammunition used by the dispensers is packaged in a magazine type container that allows for easy reloading of his dispensers.

Summoning Scrolls: These are basically just small, portable Armories, allowing him to restock his ammunition and supplies if in the field and running low. Eight of the 16 are food as well as medical and other supplies his team might require, while the other eight allow for One complete reload of his standard equipment load each. (Meaning, from being completely out of tools, he can restore himself to the amounts depicted in this CS.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Akaine » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 am

Workin' on a post :D It won't be too long...
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Glacier » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Just a heads up, RL is getting pretty time consuming for me. I will post when I find time to and if I can't continue I will bow out.

Postby Sentios » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I am a good support, I help everyone out.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Hana » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 am

Mad, I think Vouv is still around here and there. Perhaps we should try to come together via PMs and figure out where to re-insert our team?

As for Souon, I will try to postie soon, but I'm struggling with a particularly nasty cold, so it might be a couple of days. *shakes fist!*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 am

Good luck, hun. Hope you feel better soon.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hana » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 am

Me, too. I don't want to go have to buy more tissues again. Le pout. All signs point to the run of the virus ('cause I'm fairly certain it's a virus, with the way it's made rounds through pretty much everyone we know) being over pretty soon. Everyone who was sick before me is on the upswing, so I will hopefully be following that trend by Saturday.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Ray... I can't read your CS. I look at it and my brain fizzles. Can you give me a summary of his abilities?

GMancer

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

They are the old ones that I made up for yours before I vanished.

Tsuin Kaarin is the guy who's like a Weapon based Rock Lee (doesn't have the chakra coil problem Lee has, but he doesn't have anything big beyond the ninjutsu basics IE: Bunshin, Kawarimi can't think of the other...)

Zerus is the Big Bad Missing Nin with Elemental Seals and Powers.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 pm

I suppose I can trust you. Accepted... as long as you find a way to fit them in.

GMancer

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm

uh...both?

<ahem-hum-hem>

I mean of course! >.> I'll do my best. <cough>

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing