Naruto RP OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Naruto RP OOC: *IT LIVES*

Postby Akaine » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Should I make a post for the gatekeeper, or should I wait for one...or was I blind? XD
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey Geo, just noticed you didn't add Hokiro to the list of approved CS's. I'm gonna work on a post; let me know if there are any problems. Thanks.

ED: Okay, I posted. Let me know if there are any issues with what I wrote.
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Zelosse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:21 am

Bradao, leavin' me hangin' man.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am

I'm sorry I had no computer use yesterday. The rest of this week I have no comp, only phone so it may take me awhile to make a post.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Asmodai » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 am

I see that the steel village still needs a third member, I could chip in for that... I have this idea for a narcoleptic genjutsu user :D
Mephobiac

Postby Iris » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Zelosse wrote:Thank god they pay you for overtime.

If you mean they pay me for the extra hours then yes. But if you mean they pay me extra for those hours then no. The only real bonus I get is on Sundays where I get paid 25% extra on my salary for that day.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:I'm sorry I had no computer use yesterday. The rest of this week I have no comp, only phone so it may take me awhile to make a post.

D:

Oh well. Take your time man.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

snuck on. I'll have a post soon.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby TheMaddness » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 am

Slow going, eh?

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 am

Little bit, but im getting faster with my phone so i can reply quicker.

Postby Asmodai » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 am

I should be free after today, turned in my essay, just had my pitch (which so far was the best received, fuck yeah)

So yeah, expect a post somewhere today.
Mephobiac

Postby GnSz » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm currently recovering from turning in two major art assignments and a 24-HR Comics Day event my school hosted. +__+ I will never use ink washes again for a time-limit comic-creating event. EVER. So I'll try to post sometime today since I'll be in the study library all day working again.

Postby Vesper Zolin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Any spots open?

Postby Styx » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 pm

I believe Geo said it would be open indefinitely...so I would go ahead and make a CS just in case

Postby Vesper Zolin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Alright. I'm Vesper by the way.

Postby Styx » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Nice to meet you....I am Styx on again off again Rper of holy crap 4 years now on this site

Edit: if you need assistance please feel free to ask...despite what some may believe we want this to be an enjoyable place for everyone and will put in a lot of effort to help you get better...if you show the willingness and the drive to

Postby Vesper Zolin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Name: Vesper “The Angel of Death” Zolin

Village: Chaos

Personality: Vesper is a man of many faces. When around his friends and allies, he is friendly, calm, and a prankster. He is the kind of person who will find a wounded stray cat and nurse it back to health. No one would guess his nickname is “The Angel of Death. However, when Vesper gets onto the battle field, he changes completely. He becomes a killing machine, taking pleasure in slaughtering his victims. He has no regard for bystander and enemy. He respects those who fight them, even if they die, and even as a killing machine, looks out for his comrades. Vesper has dabbled in the art of torture, and finds it “A sublime art.”

Appearance: Vesper is about 5'10” with a slim build, almost lanky. He has neck length black hair with long bangs. He wears an unbuttoned grey dress shirt, and black fingerless gloves. He wears a pair of black pants, made of a special material that allows him to move quickly, despite the fact that they appear to be dress pants. Unlike many ninja, Vesper wears a pear of steel tipped shoes, where he keeps a nasty surprise. Vesper's pale skin make his black eyes stand out. People frequently state that when Vesper looks at them, it's almost as if he is looking into their very soul.

Justus/Skills:

Taijutsu: Vesper does not have much skill in Taijutsu, however the little he does focuses around his legs and feat. He has extremely powerful kicks, and can move faster then most ninja, appearing only as a blur at his fastest (However, doing this tires Vesper out, so he usually doesn't move that fast.)

Ninjutsu:

Kekkei Genkai: Dark Lightning

Vesper's Dark Lightning is unique to other lightning style justsu because of the fact that it is generated from his body itself, through the mixing of his blood and chakra. By mixing his lightning based chakra into his blood stream, he creates the black Lightning style. Because of this, many of his Justsu are close range.

Dark Lightning Pulse: Vesper focuses his chakra around his hands, charging it with black lightning. When he touches an object or person, he can force the lightning into his opponent, sending a powerful shock through the area he hit. This justsu is designed to leave his opponents body incapacitated.

Dark magnetism: Vesper super charges an object with electricity, and is able to move it around depending on how powerful a charge he has in his hand. If he has a weak charge in his hand, an object he has super charged will be attracted to him. The weaker the charge, the more powerful the attraction. If Vesper has a strong charge, then the object will be repelled away from him. The stronger the, the stronger the object will be repelled. Vesper uses this technique to fire objects for long range attacks, or bring objects towards him to defend. The size and weight of the object is also a factor. Walter can control multiple objects, but the more objects, the harder the control is, and more chakra is used.

Dark Lightning whips: Vesper's signature move. Vesper collects his chakra to all his fingertips, and uses it to charge them, allowing wires of black lightning to extend from them. This is technique moves according to the way Vesper moves his fingers.

Dark Lightning Clone: Similair to the shadow clone justsu, Vesper creates clone made of lightning. They can attack an opponent, but when they are destroyed by a physical move, they send an electric charge through the object touching them (Be is a kunai knife, or a fist) .

Genjustsu:

Eyes of the Shadows:

Vesper places his fingers together in the shape of a pyramid (Think about Gaara's hand sign when he first used Sand Coffin) When a person looks at the pyramid, they see darkness flow from it, trapping them in pitch black. Then thousands of eyes open up in the darkness, and hear demonic laughter. This is meant to break the opponents mind, until they start laughing themselves, even when the genjustsu is broken.

Equipment:

Kunai

Shuriken

Electric charged blades: These blades lie with Vesper's steel toed shoes. Once Besper applies a certain amount of pressure wit his toes, a blade of come out of the tip of his shoe, charged with electricity. It adds an extra “shock” to his kicks.

Background:

Vesper is the only child to the head of the Zolin clan, and such, was groomed to take over the clan. His Father went so far as to “lecture” his son about power, often beating him so badly that Vesper would go into a coma for a day or two. Vesper's Father would also torture his son with electric attacks, to “build a resistance and relationship with it (this is also where vesper's love of torture comes from). Vesper finally snapped, and one day while in the academy, he went into a bloody rage when he was told he need improvement on his shuriken throwing. He wounded the teacher badly before finally being subdued by a Jonin. After this incident, his Father disowned him, stating for him to never return. Vesper swore to become stronger then his Father, and take his rightful place as head of the Zolin clan. He learned to control his rage, and focus it into his battles, striving to grow not only stronger, but grow as a person, the perfect blend between killing machine and friend and ally.

Stats
Health/Chakra Pool: 3

Chakra Control: 3

Taijutsu: 4

Ninjutsu: 5

Genjutsu: 3

Tools: 2
Last edited by Vesper Zolin on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:29 pm

And why not use regular lightning?

@Everyone: In regards to PvP combat, I don't really care what you do as long as the following guidelines are followed:
1) You work out who will lose, if a lose will occur, and why they will lose
2) You do not god mode
3) If you are arguing, either keep it to PMs or make one post each here. I'll then decide who is correct, if anyone.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Akaine » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Akaine wrote:Should I make a post for the gatekeeper, or should I wait for one...or was I blind? XD

....?
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Geomancer » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Ah, no, you're fine.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey vesp, is that a visual genjutsu

Postby Akaine » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Ah, okay XD I wasn't quite sure. lol
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Vesper Zolin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm

@Geomancer:

I thought since he was from the Chaos Village, it would make sense.

@Bradao:

Yes it is.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Awesome sauce

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Hmm....his jutsus are very similar to my character......huh. From Chaos village too you say? Hmm.....

Then again, I could just be overly paranoid.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing