X-Men, Age of Apocalypse: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X-Institute 2: OOC

Postby Silver Samurai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:42 am

Vouvray wrote:I just realized that if Penny didn't have the whole aura-that-protects-clothing power, she'd be the go-to fanservice character. You know, because she's invulnerable while her clothes aren't?

*shakes fist at Imenak*

... I'm seeing where you are getting at. Guess that could be why Imenak actually introduce the idea? :P

Also. Vouvray?

HAIL KYUBEY. Just have to say it. <3
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Asmodai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 am

Vouvray wrote:I just realized that if Penny didn't have the whole aura-that-protects-clothing power, she'd be the go-to fanservice character. You know, because she's invulnerable while her clothes aren't?

*shakes fist at Imenak*

Hmm, that sounds very familiar...

brilliant comic btw
Mephobiac

Postby GnSz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 pm

I go on a three-day/two-night student workday and I come back to a ton of new OOC pages than I last remember...

Eeeeeeee! So gonna enjoy my breaktime. :3 *goes to look at CSes*

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Dude, I just realized that I'm probably going to need a box of tissues beside me any time I delve into the IC thread for this game...

I can't wait!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Was this last one really depressing or something?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Glacier » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Nope, just tugged at the heart strings. We made complex characters and had some messed up stuff happen to them. Reunions will be turbulent but fun!

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:04 pm

It will be good cry. Like reading a really awesome, well-written book cry.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Aneri » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Ginny! (Sorry, I missed the gushing party because I was late to the game, ahaha.)

Also, yes, Hana. Face-melting awesome will definitely be part of this. I absolutely love all the development the characters have gone through these past six years, and how amazing all the meeting up with each other will be because of it :D
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Aaaannnddd... done. Wow, I have never written such a depressing history before.
Last edited by Geomancer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby GnSz » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

This RP better make me cry. In a good way. A really good way. Because it's going to be interesting how all of them are gonna see each other again after who knows how freakin' long.

Aneri wrote:Ginny! (Sorry, I missed the gushing party because I was late to the game, ahaha.)

And HI ANERI WASSUP!?

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:22 pm

In fact, this is the only history I've written that has made me tear up thinking about what the character went through.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Geoooooooo....what page is your sheet on again? I am a stupid and a blind and cannot find it, and I've been through pages and pages.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Geomancer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Don't worry, I had the search through my own posts to do it. It's on page nine.

GMancer

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm still working on her but how's her appearance so far? (page 1, nowhere near done)
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:55 pm

It's sufficient, it paints a clear picture but...Perhaps you could some more detail on some of her more unique aspects like...the wings for example. Basically say what makes her stand out and describe those parts.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Silver Samurai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 pm

MLS: I would agree with Quinny and would describe a bit more of the wings. I would also change the arrangement on your description, as in like you describe from the hair, to the face, and then to the body shape and followed to the legs. But that's just me being rather picky. Then try to emphasize on the wings, perhaps describing like how big they really are. How large are they when they are stretched open out? Are her wings like feathered wings or bat like wings? Etc. etc.
Last edited by Silver Samurai on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:06 pm

You both make good points and I'll talk to my friend either later today or tomorrow to see what we can come up with.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Silver Samurai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm

... I'm trying to understand why you would need to talk to your friend about it, but ehhhh, alright.

But anyways, I think I'm done with my CS. Not much of editing really, but will need to talk to Imenak about some certain things.

Yesssshhh, can't wait for this IC to start. Pretty pumped up as it is.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm basing her appearance and part of her personality off her.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Hana » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:19 pm

I don't want to sound mean, but...Are you going to be consulting your friend on every post you make if you're accepted?
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:22 pm

No, I can do good posts, I'm just not good at CSs. I've said it I don't know how many times before.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Silver Samurai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:25 pm

I kinda want to voice the same concern as Hana-senpai really. But anyways, ehhh, you say you can make good posts, but making a CS is kinda like the basic thing to do, and if you are not good at that..

Yeaaah, not really convincing, just saying.

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:27 pm

My posts may not be long but, as I learned, as long as it keeps the story moving, it's good. And I try to put in as much details as I can.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Dorian » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm

If you're this disorganized about your CS then I don't have any faith in your creative ability while posting. Imenak already said not everyone is going to make it in. What do you think your chances are if you can't even finish your CS on your own?

If you want to base your character on your friend then fine, but you shouldn't need to consult her for every addition you make. You should know your friend well enough to write about her yourself, right? If you don't, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.
Never asked for this

Postby Belwicket » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Dorian, I've never met her face to face, therefore I don't know what she looks like.
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing