X-Men, Age of Apocalypse: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X-Institute 2: OOC

Postby Karo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 am

Glacier wrote:I too am having trouble thinking of good places to start at. Karo, BG... any ideas? I was thinking a neutral spot, the US, or a place in either blue or yellow Eurasia (sp?) then narrowing it down from there.

I vote for somewhere sentinel-free. Hisui's not exactly useful against the things.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 am

@Glacier, Karo
About the location. My character is tracking you guys, and is looking for you. For me it would be easier if it wouldn't be a very high-population area, as he tries to avoid people, and needs the oportunity to hunt and feed, so something with a bit of a woodland. :)

Postby Karo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 am

Oh dear. Drama is going to unfold if he finds them. XD
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 am

I hope I won't give away much by telling, that he    still has a major crush on Hitsui.   

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 am

So, just how dangerous would the Washington state be? Would a small settlement be possible there?
Mephobiac

Postby Hana » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

Since I cannot sleep for the life of me, here is a peek at the render I have baking, lalala!

It is, of course, Miranda in her new outfit. I need to add the belt in the description. And she's grown a whole 3 inches! Now she's 5'2"!

Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Iris » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 am

Imenak wrote:Nothing's wrong with your CS Iris, although we may have to moderate the strength of the arm.

Do you mean the weapon itself or his physical strength with his left arm?

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:55 am

Hmmm. Hiram would be an alright mentor for Tag. When he was at the Xavier Institute he was similarly amoral and sociopathic. Of course, the problem is that he’s spent the last half a year on a mountain, far from any cities.

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:07 am

Ok, with the circumstances in mind I believe South Africa might be a good place to pin us around. Mutant controlled continent and a nice sized neutral zone to breed a few spread out resistances and few to no sentinels around with South America and the rest of Africa commanding attention from Mastermold's mecha war machine.

No one even has to have left the main continent after Genosha, we're on the same land mass to be tracked and I'm sure Mickey as such a soldier of fortune could easily have ended up there. I could see Ben training on Mt. Kilimanjaro at some point too... just throwing it out there.

Postby sam4books » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 am

Asmodai wrote:So, just how dangerous would the Washington state be? Would a small settlement be possible there?

You treat Washington like it's the plains of Africa.

But yeah, if there can be a settlement in a post-swampy wasteland odds are there can be a settlement up there.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Asmodai » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 am

sam4books wrote:
Asmodai wrote:So, just how dangerous would the Washington state be? Would a small settlement be possible there?

You treat Washington like it's the plains of Africa.

It's not? Oh, guess my world map is a bit messed up.

It is, however, deep within sentinel territory. Not to mention, it used to be the seat of America's power. So perhaps sentinels would be more numerous there?
Mephobiac

Postby BG07 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 am

Glacier wrote:I too am having trouble thinking of good places to start at. Karo, BG... any ideas? I was thinking a neutral spot, the US, or a place in either blue or yellow Eurasia (sp?) then narrowing it down from there.

Anywhere on the east coast of the US should work fine for me. Or Cuba and the Bahamas.

Postby Cascade » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am

Koren has almost the same abilities as Tag, so logically he would make the ideal mentor. You'd have to seek him out somehow though.
FUKKATSU

Postby Elend-X » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 am

I had forgotten how it felt with you guys writing these huge CSs all the time...

On another note, Imenak I added some details on the CS. And can anyone brainstorm with me on the location of my character's base; you see he already has one. I was thinking of a low risk spot in the US or something.

Postby BobSagat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 am

Fellguarde wrote:Hmmm. Hiram would be an alright mentor for Tag. When he was at the Xavier Institute he was similarly amoral and sociopathic. Of course, the problem is that he’s spent the last half a year on a mountain, far from any cities.

Cascade wrote:Koren has almost the same abilities as Tag, so logically he would make the ideal mentor. You'd have to seek him out somehow though.

gawd, you guys are playing so hard to get.

I'm pretty sure I can trudge up a fairly good reason for Tag to be forced out of her alleyways and into the mountains. I am totally a-okay with Tag being raised as fucked up as possible. She's basically the definition of a blank slate, currently she's only operating on the most basic engine.

I saw Koren and Tag is pretty much the antithesis of him with the same abilities. His brain operates on higher thought, supercomputer-like which is what makes him an anti-telepath. Tag's brain operates on lower thought, body and instinct-focused which is what makes her an anti-telepath. However, there's no way for Tag to actively search for Koren, she'd had to stumble onto him somehow.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Silver Samurai » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:26 am

Cascade wrote:Man, hearing you say don't pay attention to Latveria has the opposite effect on me. XD

It did that too, to me as well. If you are still aiming for Latveria, can always PM me and see whether you want to make that Juliette was actually acquianted again with Koren.
"Let's ignite this war! This war of love!"

Postby Fellguarde » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

Either way, it’s your choice. Mount Kailash is pretty far from any big cities, so Tag would have to be driven a fair distance, but it’s possible than Hiram could have encountered her during his journey. Considering that he’s basically gone from one side of the world to the other, I’d assume that he’d have passed through a few cities.

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 am

BG07 wrote:
Anywhere on the east coast of the US should work fine for me. Or Cuba and the Bahamas.

That fits too and is considerably closer to where most of the action / others might be. Makes sense that one who's memories places the targets of his search in the continental US would find a way to get that close by some means be it stow away or swimming.

Cuba sounds good to me!

Postby Karo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 am

Cuba works for me as well.

Postby aj_gatsz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am

Then Cuba it is. :) It has plenty of jungle to sneak around. :D

Postby Aneri » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 am

I'm on this board for a Marvel universe RP, so I changed my avatar and sig to a DC character. Naturally.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

Logic! EVERYWHERE!
Demon of Elru

Postby Glacier » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:31 pm

CS Update!

Tweaked the Appearance, History, and Powers sections.

Postby Zako » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Would it be safe to assume that all major bridges and landmarks in San Fransisco are badly damaged, demolished and under Sentinel control?
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

So my character is new and knows no one, naturally. Should I have him start near other players or what? I am really lost on where to start XD.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing