X-Men, Age of Apocalypse: OOC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: The X-Institute 2: OOC

Postby sam4books » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

Yeeeessssssssssh. And MM too!

It'll be just like be like old times :D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BG07 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 am

Jay wrote:God why is this 9 pages already bah

I remember back in the day that the OC would be on page 25 before the RP even got started... and then there would be three pages of IC by the next day

Good times

Postby Styx » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 am

Hector will have a different power as soon as I can come up with one that fits, some kind of magic user is what I am thinking.

Postby GnSz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

BG07 wrote:
Jay wrote:God why is this 9 pages already bah

I remember back in the day that the OC would be on page 25 before the RP even got started... and then there would be three pages of IC by the next day

Good times

Now that sounds like good times indeed~

Postby Glacier » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 am

I can't wait for this to begin, Oh the destruction that will ensure! :gun: :devil: :'(

Not necessarily in that order

Postby GnSz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 pm

That or we're jump-start running.

Postby sam4books » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

(Or swimming)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Or using the nameless horrors of a Hell dimension's personified, living essence to otherwise tear giant robots new a-holes.

I may be mistaken, but it probably wasn't meant for that... Oh well~
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Guys.

Guys.

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

In passing

Postby Asmodai » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 pm

I'm having trouble with my history... just cant get motivated >.>
Mephobiac

Postby GnSz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:09 pm

@Asmodai: Your character's power relates to creating unrealistic technologies that make sense to her right? And she's a dreamer-type of personality. Just make a little something about how she was before the world was completely flipped upside down five years prior. Like she was born with a curious tinkering mind and unfortunately she wasn't exactly in the most bustling city. Could have an isolated town-like place that leaves her going through old junk that leads to the manifestation of her powers, being surrounded by her creations...? Then start rollin' from there.

Idk you know your character best, so best to make a history that best suits 'em. Just throwing a suggestion, but you'll come up with something.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

By the looks of it, making art for...some character.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Dorian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

sam4books wrote:[image]

Guys.

Guys.

What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Awesome things, obviously.
Never asked for this

Postby sam4books » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I might do Hisui next. (in spite of the intimidating multi clothing layers)

If only because I'd been in a couple of RPs with her incarnation, it would probably be a sin not to. :X
In passing

Postby Karo » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

XD I would love to see art of Hisui.
Although, Hisui from EA and this Hisui are two completely different characters who just happen to have the same name. I tend to re-use names a lot when I like the sound of them.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 pm

I completely understand that, I find it really hard to be happy with names associated with people I know.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hana » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Alas and alack...I wish I still had the files from my old attempts at X-I art, but I've since changed programs and somewhere lost not only my Studio files, but the initial "hey does this look like your character" images that I PMed a bunch of people.

Well, nothing to do but start from scratch with my delicious new unbiased render engine. Meaning that I might have one image by the end of the week, but it'll have real light physics, wheee!
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Dorian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

They still seem intact in my inbox. Unless you were saying that in an "oops, I lost them though in reality I actually didn't but I'm only saying I did cause I didn't like them" way. In which case, oh seems I don't actually have them anymore.
Never asked for this

Postby Hana » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I lost them in that I do not have the files anymore (jpg, tiff, or scene files) and I do not even remember what photobucket I put them on or if I still have the password to said photobucket since I have, like, 4 that I can't get back into...

If you could shoot me what you've got, I'd appreciate it. ^_^
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I've still got the pictures that you sent to me as well Hana. Those so went straight to disk. I'll send those over as well.

Postby Belwicket » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm

If I had been on back then, I would have tried to save them as well.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Dorian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Great. You want a fucking cookie or something?
Never asked for this

Postby Belwicket » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

I don't need your shit when I'm trying to be nice, Dorian.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Name: Charlie

Appearance:

On top of Charlie's head is a worn dark green looking baseball cap with a tight tan ski mask wore on his face and a pair of goggles. His entire attire consists of a light worn dark green coat with several pockets on the front and inside, a brown collar shirt with several rips, and a dusty looking pair of black jeans. He constantly wears tan work gloves and black work boots. His height is 5ft 4 inches, very short for his age. His eyes are amber, and his hair is blond, a golden blond. He has no facial scars, but scars and scratches on his fingers, and circles around his eyes.

Personality:

Vengeful, hateful to all Sentinels especially Master Mold. Mentioning them in a positive light, is extremely taboo to Charlie, making him slightly angry. When Charlie lost his girlfriend three years ago, it drove him off the edge so he comes out a bit unhinged. Morally Charlie is a good guy or at least he tries to be ( He really is, but always doubts it). Helps others with survival and occasionally passes a message or two on his travels. Charlie is cautious, preferring to think first rather than to leap blindly into a situation and can be clever, with his actions and words, possessing a silver tongue. He has a genius intellect, but not the ego to match. Rarely does Charlie boast about himself, however he can be quite the chatter box with people or items if he has no one to talk to. At times, he can be a child with an over active imagination and sometimes, a pessimistic scientist with a cheery demeanor.

History:

Life before he met his love of his life, Charlie was a prodigy of science. He was a young man with a fascination of exploring the unknown, boundless curiosity, and a desire to change the world. With her, that didn't change much either as Charlie always read articles of others discoveries in the name of science and books of various scientific pursuits.

Charlie spent six years running and hiding, staying far away from any Sentinel activity. Not for his own sake, but for the girl, he decided was the one from him. She was one someone, he didn't care he was excommunicated by his peers and family (when they were alive), someone who made living in this wasteland the world has become bearable. Until she passed way due to an infection, and since then, Charlie has gone crazy in a not psychotic nor violent way, but in a matter that is definitely unwell. He has an unhealthy obsession with eliminating those walking talking tin monsters and Master Mold.

Currently Charlie is in New York City, a city so ruined, they named it twice. Why there, then any where else, is simply because to Charlie it was the epicenter of heroes like the Fantastic Four, Spider Man, the Avengers, and all other sorts, surely there had to be an answer to his question. First stop Avengers Mansion as Charlie was a big fan of Hank Pym and Tony Stark for their achievements in science.

Powers:

None so far, as Charlie's mutant powers hasn't manifested if that is the case. Due to this, he believes he is human, a normal human. Though he does know how to use and understand strange technology and Charlie is a tinker, when he has scavenged parts in the wastelands. He can make some pretty handy and niffy items, when he has the time.

Other:

-Charlie is a big fan of Victor Doom.

-His last name, which he tends to keep to himself comes from a movie. His father loved the movie so much, that he changed his name before Charlie was born.

Writing Sample: (Link me to something that indicates your level of writing ability. This is especially crucial if I've never RPed with you before, and/or I have no idea who you are)
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Dorian » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 pm

You're not trying to be nice. You're trying to make yourself look good, but it comes off as childish. "You guys helped Hana? Well.. well I would have helped too if I was here, honest!" Well you weren't here, so it's pointless to say that. Stop making white noise posts. This is why you're annoying. Almost everything you say doesn't need to be said.
Never asked for this

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing