In the mirror, there is another world. It is locked away beyond our perceptions. It is a world both like and unlike our own. It is a world at war with its very spirit. It is a world where people become hungry monsters who devour the very essence of others, and where a small resistance still holds strong against the tide of Shadows.
It is a world that now threatens our own. The key has been found and the darkness grows.
The Journey begins.
- Some prior knowledge of the Persona series is preferable, since I don't want to have to explain minutiae. There are bits from P2, P3, and P4 in this game, but knowledge of any of them is fine as a basis.
- Players of the 5 Main characters will be creating teenage characters that attend Toda Gakuen, a school in the city of Usa. The city lies on the shore of the inland sea in the Ōita prefecture, at the base of Mt. Futago.
- Players of the 4 Supporting characters will be creating teenage characters that live in the Mirror world and are part of the resistance against the Shadows.
- Players will create their first Persona in their application. Restricted Arcana are listed on the sheet.
- There are only 5 Main slots. There are 4 Supporting slots. Main slots will be filled first, and these applications have full freedom within creation rules. Once the Main slots are full, I will open the Supporting slots. These characters must have the same basic appearance as one of the Main characters, but their personality should completely differ (their Persona should preferably be the opposite of the Main's Persona, either in name, essence, or symbolism [i.e. Temperance and Devil or Emperor and Hierophant])
- Blood Types will be required.
- Element list: Fire (agi), Ice (bufu), Wind (garu), Electric (zio), Light (hama), Dark (mudo), Slash, Pierce, Strike
- There will be some freedom in movement after the introduction, but a manageable pace is expected. Don't post so slowly that it takes a month to get through a single in-game day, please, or so quickly that the thread explodes ten pages overnight.
- Location markers are imperative. Locations will be listed in the second post of the OOC thread as they are revealed in the game. Posts made without location tags will be ignored by the GM team.
- Dorian is the Player Leader portion of the GM team, and is thus assured a slot and a restricted Arcana. No whining about restricted arcana and him getting to have one.
- Ro Wong is the Bad Guy GM, who will be handling the bulk of Shadow combat.
- Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] Last name, First name
[b]Age:[/b] (should correspond to their grade. 1st year is 15-16-ish and 3rd year is 17-18-ish)
[b]Birth Date:[/b] (give a thought to zodiac here)
[b]Class:[/b] (1-3. 1 = Sophomore and 3 = Senior)
[b]Blood Type:[/b] (Pick one from the link above.)
[b]Reflection:[/b] (Main characters leave this blank for now. Supporting characters must list which Main character they are mirroring.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Main characters should be really thorough and provide a strong basic appearance. Supporting characters should choose one Main character and copy their basic appearance. Style of dress and even scarification is free for personalization, but basic appearance must remain the same.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Be sure to make it match with your Persona's Arcana)
[b]History:[/b] (Keep it brief. You're a high school student, so can't possibly have done too much.)
[b]Preferred Weapon:[/b] (Also choose one of the physical Elements to correspond: Slash, Pierce, or Strike)
[b]Arcana:[/b] (Unless you have special GM approval, you may not choose Fool, Death, Tower, Judgement, World, Aeon, Lust, or Universe)
[b]Persona Name:[/b] (Preferably something that wouldn't sound silly being yelled at the top of your lungs.)
[b]Persona Appearance:[/b] (Try to keep to the spirit of the games, please.)
[b]Strong Element:[/b] (choose from the list up in Important Bits)
[b]Weak Element:[/b] (choose from the list up in Important Bits)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (You may make suggestions, but your final abilities will be PMed to you for you to edit into your accepted sheet.)