Wushu: After the End [IC] Heated Morning

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Wushu: After the End [IC] Artificial Morning

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Gael Malagan
Newly Dug Tunnel
Shortly after 5:10 AM
Underground Muscle

Gael took the opportunity to rub his temples with one large finger. Not a morning person at all. Still, this was an opportunity, so he had to go ahead with it. It didn't surprise him that he'd be hired for his brute force, though, in a way, he supposed he had hoped it would have to do with his marketing expertise. A brief sigh, quiet and shallow, escaped him, but it was quickly overtaken by his nodding. If they wanted muscle, who was he to question it? Besides, it was quite literally taking matters into his own hands.

Then a thought pierced his contemplation- this guy next to him was...a surger. A bit of natural fear seemed to bubble up inside him, flashbacks of the incident and imagination. He had to control his facial expression tightly. He took pains to nod and to give the surger a smile, which only years of training in front of a mirror prevented him from making it looked forced.

Wait...Central? THE Central computer for Cytek? He could feel his pupils shrink as he fathomed the amount of security that had to surround that thing. If Cytek sent all their best in there....he shivered. Not a good thought, not a good thought, not a good thought. He steeled himself as best he could.

"Inside, eh? So what, we're coming in from below, Surger Joe here and myself run interference while you two crack the computer and get us...something?"

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Luna Amethyst Wilkinson: Stalker

She stopped and faced him. "Get away from me." Her voice was full of anger. She pointed her fist at him as she began typing on the keyboard on her arm, the laser beginning to glow red. "Leave now." She stood her ground, her anger showing across her face.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Vegedus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 pm

~Mat's Apartment~

"Basically, yeah. There's a place in the Underground where they're hiding refugee surgers, people who can't turn just turn themselves in." Kenneth bobbed his head towards the girl, while looking Mat in the eyes and speaking in a hushed tone. "And no, she hasn't knocked any buildings down, but... Well... It's not that she's not dangerous, but she's just a kid man!"

Kenneth glanced over towards the girl, which seemed a bit puzzled as to what the grown ups were doing and seemed afraid to move from the chair or touch anything.

"If they catch her, it'll be unlikely she ever see sunlight ever again." Kenneth was getting a bit worked up, honestly worried. "Her parents have already given up on seeing her ever again, just to give her a shot at not being caught."

~The Underground~

"Hehe, not quite." Bross said with a chuckle. He had hoped someone would guess and miss. He brushed away a piece of dirt, finding a lever. Pulling it, a hidden doorway opened, revealing a short corridor. "See, our boys have cobbled a piece of experimental tech."

Bross kept walking as he talked, high in spirits. "It's a one-waya teleporter. It's primed to take ya to the the lower levels of that Cytek building. Not all the way, tho'. But wit all their agents crawling around the city, it shouldn't be hard to trek the last of the way!"

He opened the door at the end, revealing a long, very tight dirt corridor. Definitely unofficially dug.

~Upper City~

The man stopped in his tracks, uttering a satisfied "heh". He stood there for a moment, not moving an inch, waiting to make his move. Just as the light of day intensified, blinding Lucy for moment, he charged at her. Surprisingly fast, he was within range of her, landing a solid kick into her stomach from a pair of hefty leather boots. He backed off a bit again, waiting for her to move.

The hood had fallen down from his face, revealing a completely, featureless, white mask on his face. It shimmered a bit, before the surface changed to show a grotesquely grinning face, all proportions distorted. "Told you. Dangerous people out."

This is a nemesis fight. Your opponent, let's call him "Faceless", and has three Chi. Dicepool limit is 6 dice.   
Last edited by Vegedus on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Will make apocalypse themed fiction for food

Postby Geomancer » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm

*Tunnel*

Joseph frowned at the tunnel while he thought. "This doesn't look right but..." He tilts his head "You've got a teleportation device... but it only takes us there. So, once we get the gizmo and presumabely set off every alarm they have, how do we get back with the device without being erased from the world?"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Vegedus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:27 pm

~The Underground~

"Well, you ain't supposed to set off all the alarms unless you screw up. Ain't that right, Louis?" Bross said optimistically, turning to face them and grinning. He did not seem to know anything about security systems, instead simply having faith in the little team. "But yeah, getting's out might well be the hard part. As long as ya get control of that Central system, you should be able to use it to get out o' there again."

"All you gotta do, is get out in the open." he tossed a metallic tube over his shoulder for Joseph to catch. "Press the button, we'll have your position and pick ya up in no time."

Postby Belwicket » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Lucy Amethyst Wilkinson: I'm Firing My Laser

By instinct, her finger hit the last button that would fire the laser, despite the face she had been blinded and kicked. She didn't know whether or not the laser had hit, nor did she really care, but she began instantly typing in the code for her legs to begin their attacks. She glared at the man before running at him, being faster than any normal person because of her mechanized legs, and aiming a triple kick at his chest.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Samuel sat in his chair, spinning slowly. The screen never changed in the ways it was supposed to. He glanced at each corner, hoping to see the slightest bit of rogue activity, but nothing stood out. He groaned and leaned back. "Does anyone have a phone? I want to take something apart. Don't worry. I'll put it back together. Maybe add a thing or two. Who wouldn't want a phone that can emit an EMP? That could be interesting... Course the phone would fry itself, but that makes it all the better! Nobody could use it against me! Aha! Such genius!" Samuel continued to prattle on about the EMPP (Electro-magnetic Pulsing Phone), stopping to giggle like a maniac. "Any of you have an extra phone on you? I have an idea for a prototype, but my phone is much too valuable to be the guinea pig. It has so much information on it, I just can't let it fry. Nonono. Nothing should happen to my baby." He giggled again, but quickly sat to attention, slamming his hands onto the desk. He stared at the screen with attentive eyes. "Ugh... Being up this early makes me way too jumpy..."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby BobSagat » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

~Tunnels~

Louis did not like this job.

He gave a small cough and looked up at Bross, "So we're going to teleport into the most well-guarded facility in the entire city, make our way to the computer that controls everything" It showed a lot of Louis' self-restraint that he wasn't cursing at the broad-smiling Blue Sky agent, "And then you want me to hack it while we are surrounded by a building full of people who would be more than willing to kill us all? Is that about right?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

~ Mat Calthorne: Apartment ~

He looked a the girl and then looked back to Kenneth. Mat sighed. Geez, Ken knew he wouldn't be able to say no. Hell, he probably wouldn't even get paid for this. "All right, fine, Ken. I'm in. First things first though. I don't like the way you answered that. What do you mean 'It's no that she's not dangerous'. What has she done? I deserve to know what I'm dealing with. " he said, still leaning close to Ken with his back to the girl. "Second thing, what's the price here Ken? How important is she? They're looking for the likes of her all over this fucking place." Mat realized that his shirt was only roughly tucked into his pants and set about redoing the job, properly this time.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Vegedus » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:52 am

~Upper City~

There was something odd about the way the assailant moved. He dodged the first two kicks with an weird swaying motion in his torso, rather than moving his while body. The last kick, he blocked by grabbing the leg. The force was tremendous, yet he only needed to take a single step back, before flipping Lucy high up in to the air without much effort.

~Central~

The heads of several of the other couple programmers and hackers around Samuel turned. They got their fair share of weirdos through in this place, so they quickly went back to work. One sighed and fished something out of his pocket and threw it to him. "Here. Don't fry anything besides that." he sighed, before turning his attention back to whatever information was displayed on his visor. It was a black monophone, a device that could do nothing but call. They were less expensive than most organic foodstuffs, but also rather hard to tap or hack into.

~The Underground~

"No, I don't want you to hack it." Bross said, stopping up. He realized he may have been trying a bit too hard to scare the bunch. He continued in a more serious manner. "All you're supposed to do is plug this in." He pulled out a small storage device with a high speed port. "As long as this is in, we'll have full remote control of the system. I mean, I don't know the details, but I'm sure our boys will be able to wreak tons of havoc on their security systems and get you right out o' there. As you said, it's the computer that controls everything."

Bross scanned their faces to see if they were still following him. "Besides, we've investigated a lot, and we're a' hundred percent sure their security is at an all-time low. That's why we're doing this now in the firsta place. Most of their agents are out crawling the city and they're not expecting an attack from the inside. For all they know, one-way teleportation is, uh, theoretically impossible!"

~Mat's Apartment~

"She hasn't done anything serious..." Kenneth started out, trying to soften the blow. "She hasn't like, killed anyone. Just a small bit of property damage and caused some racket. The last there being the main reason she need out, now."

He paused a bit to remember the details. "Her parents don't quite understand her power, and there's been no official analysis, but apparently she can make some parts of her imagination real or some such. Keep her thoughts happy and it shouldn't be bad." Kenneth forced a smile before answering the last question. "As for money... Her parents aren't rich people, they couldn't afford much. As your 'agent' I'm well aware 1000 credits is a rather token amount, given the job, that's why I called it a favor, but..." He nudged towards the girl, obviously repeating the 'she's just a kid' again in his head.

Postby Asmodai » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Tacey - Erroll's Apartment

While Tacey was a morning person, being called awake at 5am was a bit ridiculous. Though as soon as Rose mentioned 'dangerous' and 'double pay' she was wide awake. Tacey wasn't a danger seeker, in fact she'd rather stay out of harm's way, but a double pay? They couldn't let up on that, it would not only pay their bills, it would even leave something that they could use on more fun things.

She looked up at Erroll and gave him a reassuring nod. With the two of them working together, who could possibly hope to catch them? It did make her wonder who would be so desperate to send a message during these trying times? Most organizations kept low for now, hoping that this lock down would blow over soon enough. But it wasn't her job to question where an order came from, just to deliver it.
Mephobiac

Postby Tuor » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 pm

~ Mat Calthorne: Apartment ~

"Fantastic." Mat muttered, listening to the explanation of her powers. She can make her imagination real? That's pretty messed up, geez. He started thinking all the crazy stuff that could come out of his mind if he had that power. Keep her happy, great. Mat gave the back of his neck a scratch as Ken laid out the deal with the price. 1,000 credits. 1,000 credits when he could be put away for a long time just for laying eyes on the girl and not reporting her, never mind getting her out of the city. Ken played the kid card again. Mat sighed, damn. Ken had him. Mat liked kids, they were the only thing he liked more than money, probably. "Fine, Ken. Jot down the instructions for getting to the place." he replied, tossing a notepad to him.

The shower water stopped. Soon after the redhead came hurrying down the hall in just a towel. Mat met her at the end of the hall, before she entered the common room and the little girl's sight. He handed the woman her clothes and sent her scooting back to the bathroom with a slap on the behind. She went off giggling and came back a few moments later.

"All right my little spitfire, you. I got some business to take care of." he said silkily. The girl made a pouty face. "Well how do you expect me to buy you nice things if you don't let me go to work?" She beamed and kissed him thoroughly, grinning, before hurrying out the door. Mat cleared his throat, embarrassed, a tad.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm

-Cytek Barracks-
Splashing water on his face, Roland began his morning routine. It was quite early, but for him it was all too common. Taking out a razor, he trimmed himself up. Putting on his uniform, he walked down to the cafe and ate a light breakfast, all the while thinking on recent events. Recent days had not been kind to the city. A single surger had caused thousands of deaths, and sown chaos. As usual, there was dissent in the air despite the perfect sensibility and legality of Cytek actions. Roland could hardly believe it, sometimes, how much people could blindly ignore. The last few days had been hectic, between securing areas, enforcing the quarantine and preparing for a new surger crackdown. Roland himself had been assigned to a special task force for the matter, and he was anxious to get to work. Once he'd scarfed his breakfast down, he moved quickly to get his armor on. Helmet under his arm, Roland walked into Commander Stavoris's office.

Roland, as a Guardian, had met the commander several times before, and had nothing but respect for the man. With a quick check, he noticed two others. Lieutenant Jacob was a man he'd met before, and from what he heard was a shining example of the good surgers could do. The other, Marx, he'd only heard about. Roland didn't know what to think of him, as there were rumors from the sort that called with the techies latest monstrosity, but he figured his condition wasn't much different from anyone else who had replacement limbs, that it was just a matter of scale. Roland distinctly noticed that only three names were called, yet a squad such as this should have at least four members. Shrugging it off, he responded. "Guardian Roland Stenberg reporting for duty, sir."
For the Greater Good

Postby Belwicket » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Lucy Amethyst Wilkinson: She Flies Through the Air

As she was thrown, she noticed she had multiple places to try to catch herself and attempt to run. But, instead of following her gut, she grabbed an out-sticking pole, spun around it and flew back at the man, gaining speed as she fell, hoping to land both feet in a kick. Whether or not she hit, she'd land on her feet and ready herself for an attack from him.

6 details. 4 yang/2 yin. Trait: Rapid Analysis.   
Last edited by Belwicket on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby BobSagat » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

~Tunnels~

"I'm sorry, Bross," Louis bowed his head and kept his face emotionless, "Ten thousand isn't much of an offer when faced with this kind of risk. Experimental teleportation? Sneaking into Cytek's central headquarters and taking control of their most valuable possession? Too many things could go wrong. I must decline your job proposal. I'll return the money you've given me up front, no hard feelings. I hope this doesn't sour any of our future dealings," The thief gave a strained smile, "I think very highly of the Blu Sky organization, but something of this extent is too much for the likes of me. I humbly apologize." He gave a curt nod to the two surgers he had only just met and began to walk away.
2pro

Postby Vegedus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 pm

~The Underground~

Bross crossed his arms and looked a bit disappointed. "Well, if ya feel that way, I guess there's not much we can do about it." He gave a wave as Louis walked away. "Say hi to the boss when you see him."

He turned to the remaining two. "So, you boys still up for it? We did hav' a replacement lined up in case this'd happen." he talked in a confident and reassuring manner. "I really can't promise it won't be dangerous, but it's not a suicide mission. We're gonna get you outta ther', promise. And freedom fighting is always dangerous!"

As Louis backtracked to the corridor where they had met, he found a man waiting for him. His was was neatly combed and he were formal dress, similar to Louis' own. The man made a friendly smile as he saw him.

"I am deeply sorry you did not feel you could undertake our job. I am sure you would have been an asset to our team." he spoke in a soft manner. "There is a small formality, before you go, however."

~Mat's Apartment~

Kenneth catched the notepad with a grin. "Way ahead of ya, man." he said, and tossed back a sealed, brown envelope. "It has all the details you need. Including a couple of passwords and such you need to gain entry. Has got the payment too."

"Really, thanks a lot, Mat." Kenneth said earnestly. "If nothing else, see it as a karmic balancer to all that other, well paid, nasty shit you do."

He went into a devious grin as he finally noticed the redhead. "And you get up to a lot of nasty shit, don't ya?"

~Erroll's Apartment~

"Well, Tacey seems to be up for it." Rose commented, a bit relieved. "You okay with it as well, Erroll?"

There was a loud noise from the video feed, sounding like a motor for a big vehicle somewhere near Rose's position. She looked over her shoulder nervously for a moment before returning her attention to the two, looking not too alarmed.

~Cytek Barracks~

"Good, you're on time. At ease." Stavoris said in a gruff manner. He folded his hands in front of himself, and looked at them all, a certain intenseness in his eyes. "I'm sure you have a good idea why you are here. We are expecting copious amount of dissent and public disorder in the days to come and we have assembled you as a small, efficient strike team to help out where you are needed most. Your designation is team alpha. Primarily you will be assisting in the apprehending of dangerous surgers, but we cannot predict how the current situation will escalate, and a certain amount of flexibility will be required of you all."

Stavoris paused to clear his throat. It was amply clear that he was not allowing any interruptions.

"You have all been for this job for your excellent service records and your loyalty to the government. For the duration you are part of this team, you are granted authority equal to rank Master. While this outfit is a temporary measure, you should be aware that your actions under my command will reflect greatly on your continued military career." Stavoris paused for a moment, letting the implication sink in: He could easily make or break each of their careers. With this comment, he was speaking mostly to Roland and Christopher, well aware that Marx was unlikely to care much about a promotion.

"As for my orders..." he said, returning to the comment Marx had made at the beginning. "For today, you will be on air support. Several of our armed forces are currently combing the upper areas of the city, rooting out known hiding places of unregistered surgers, and making the necessary arrests. You are to provide immediate support to our ground forces in any situations that grow out of hand, or catch any surgers that get through the net. Additional specifics will be relayed to you by Master Saiko, when you meet him at the military airfield, 0530 hours. Any questions?"

Stavoris ended by asking with a bit of harshness in his tone, indicating that he did not expect there to be any confusion.

~Upper City, Nemesis Fight~

Faceless: Uncanny movements, 4. 4 yang/2 yin.
Dice results:
Faceless: [2,3,4,3]/[5,4]. 4 yang successes and 1 yin success.
Lucy: [1,3,2,1]/[6,4]. 4 yang successes and 1 yin success.
Both Lucy and faithless lose 3 chi, both now being down zero chi. If any of them get another hit in on them, the fight is over.   

The kick connected directly with the assailant's face, a loud crack letting loose from the mask. His back gave way for the pressure of the heavy, metal legs, his head plummeting directly into the pavement, burrowing a feet into it, metal breaking underneath. He quickly recovered, rolling away for a moment.

His mask had cracked like glass, now alternating between showing black noise on the surface, and a smiling face, distorted by the fractures. "Surprisingly feisty, aren't ya? I like that!" he nearly shouted, before drawing his fist back. For a moment, his whole arm seemed to stretch unnaturally backwards, before it connected with Lucy's chest with enough force push her backwards several meters.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:30 pm

*Underground*

Joseph nearly dropped the tube that was given to him but managed to keep his hands on it. He examined it while listening and frowned at the whole situation. "Despite my instincts, I am going to complete this mission. I appreciate your reassurances, sir." He was thinking quickly about what they would need to do. He didn't care about the teleport: he would have found a way in, one way or another. If the teleport worked it would be much easier. And their job wasn't too complex. It was just a matter of not attracting enough attention. They were bound to get noticed but if they were lucky, there would be other matters that would draw their might before the enemy could bring enough forces to kill Joseph and his allies.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby BobSagat » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

~Underground, Corridor~

The Blue Sky Organization wouldn't try to kill Louis just because he turned down their job, would they? Louis sincerely hoped not. Either way, he'd think twice the next time terrorist organizations sent him jobs. Even talking about such a risky operation made Louis nervous. But the thief shook off his doubts and smiled at the well-dressed stranger, "Of course, always happy to oblige. If it's about the money you gave me up front, I'd be more than happy to return it. Only fair, of course."
2pro

Postby Belwicket » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 am

Lucy Amethyst Wilkinson: With the Greatest of Ease

Lucy rolled as she landed before gasping for breath. Less than a second later, she was back on her feet, running at the man, faster than her normal speed because of the metal legs, firing her laser repeatedly at the masked man. With a leap, she flew at the man, her legs aimed for a strong kick to his chest, hoping to knock the wind out of him as he had done to her.

5 details, 3 yang, 2 yin, Trait: Rapid Analysis   
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Gael Malagan
-In the 5 o clock hour-
The Underground
----------------------
Gael took a moment to scratch the back of his head, though he did so as gently as he could, considering his brutish limbs. He had to give the guy credit- a job that dangerous wasn't something to sneeze at. All the same, though, there was a promise of information- doubtless that there was more of a hook than this, but he couldn't let that get away.

He let out a great sigh as he turned back to the employer and gave a slow nod. "Alright, I had already made my decision by coming here. Your plan sounds incredibly dangerous. However, if it can get me closer to knowing what I want to know, then there is no alternative better than working with you." He took a moment and gazed around the underground once more. His heart was racing at the threat of danger, but he couldn't let his slip. He couldn't.

"I don't mean to sound demanding at all, but when we get back, I would like a nice, tall mug of coffee. Hate mornings."
He said, a bit sheepish.

Postby Vegedus » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am

~The Underground, hidden corridor~

"Coffee, eh? I think we might be able to get you some now, wit' a bit of luck!" Bross smiled confidently as the two confirmed their participation in the mission. He began walking down the corridor again, another metal door now in sight at the end. "And ye're right, this is your best shot. You see, while control over central will allow us to do many a' things, we're mostly doing this to shut down their surger search, uh, system."

The big man stopped for a moment, to make sure he was remembering things right. It was clear that he was just mostly re-iterating info someone else had given him.

"We're not quite sure how, but they got a way of tracking 'dem surgers. Which we can't let them do, for obvious reasons." Bross gestured at Joseph, a bit more stiff in tone. "We want to shut down that a' system permanently, and we should be able to find yer guy while we're at it." he continued, this time gesturing to Gael.

~The Underground, newly dug corridor~

"You're an odd, thief, aren't you?" the man said in a friendly tone. "But no, you might as well keep them. We might have another job for you, see. Something that would probably be more up your alley. It only requires dealing with a small-time crook and a kid. Same pay, too."

~Upper City, Nemesis Battle~

The masked man blocked the laser shot with his forearms covering his face. Due to his clothing, it was hard to tell if they did any damage, as the man himself did not seem to care much. In fact, the face on his mask began laughing obscenely, still distorted by the cracks in it. As she came at him, he bent over backwards, his arms touching the ground behind him. A tenth of a second later, as she passed over him, the assailant grabbed her out of the air with his legs, while standing on his hands, smashing her into the ground with her own momentum. The assailant stood up, casually brushed himself off, before putting his parades up, ready for another go.

6 details, 3 yang/3 yin, Uncanny Movements: 4.
Roll:
Lucy: [1,4,2], 3 yang successes/ [6,3] 1 yin success.
Faceless: [6,6,5], no yang succeses, [1,2,3] 3 yin successes.
No one lost any chi, the battle goes on.   

Postby Garethcool » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Samuel, a Hacker with a few Tricks

Samuel giggled gleefully, having the phone apart in mere moments. He rummaged around in his coat and produced several small parts. "Let's see... Remove that, to make space for this... And if we remove those we can make just enough space for... Aha!" Samuel put the phone back together and tossed it back to the guard. "There you go, my good sir. A phone that can make a phonecall and with the proper code entered it will emit an electro-magnetic pulse. On top of that it can now produce a switchblade if you push '57' then hit pound twice." Samuel grinned looking at his handiwork carefully. "Best of all is the fact that your phone looks exactly the same! It's genius! Hee hee! Ooh. THe code to emit the EMP is '83957456**43'. Had to make it complicated so you don't pocket-dial an EMP." He thought for a moment, grinning at the chaos an EMP could cause on a moving train or in the middle of traffic.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Belwicket » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Lucy Amethyst Wilkinson: Who is this man?

Lucy had seen his attack coming as soon as he'd bent over, using the momentum to regain the upper hand, she placed her own hand on the ground to slam him down before escaping his grasp and moving out of range of immediate attacks. After a second of typing, she would have her legs at full speed, which would be too fast for any normal human to block. She ran at him before pelting him with kicks.

5 details, 3 yang, 2 yin, Trait: Rapid Analysis   
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 am

Gael Malagan
Underground Tunnel
5:?? AM
-Deep involvement-

Gael brought his right hand to his chin as he watched the man's expression. At this time, he relaxed a bit, letting his muscles rest as he sunk a little in his place. For the moment, he was safe- he was valuable to them--- at least valuable in that he was doing something for them, so they likely wouldn't turn on him. Whether they saw him as expendable....well, that was another whole issue.

This brought him to the analysis of his companions. The surger...? He then nodded to himself. He was starting to get a bit better with the details now. He couldn't help but feel that familiar feeling- eyes watching him, judging him. His imagination ran wild- perhaps these rebels were watching him through the cracks, judging him, calling him a monster, hideous, a freak...his face reddened some.

Then he got the better of himself and relaxed. He returned himself to looking his compatriots over. There was something missing here. This guy making the offer didn't know all the details- most likely meaning he wasn't high enough rank to need to know. Or expendable. Or he just didn't pay attention in meetings. Even so, he seemed to keep a confident tone.

He took a moment to grasp that which he was told.
"Coffee? ....Oh, that would be HEAVENLY." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a giant hand. Wonderful, wonderful Java would make everything better. Everything.
With that hope, he had some clarity of thought-

A central surger tracking system? This made....quite a bit of sense, actually. Then, a thought came to mind.
"Don't you think they'd have backups?"

Postby Iris » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 am

Errol Vander, Apartment

Errol let out a sigh, his eyes closed for a moment as it seemed Tacey was willing to accept another risky job, "Well, who am I to say no. If Tacey believes she can handle then I'll back her up." The young man began to massage his forehead, hopefully this woman would soon get to the point and then let them get to it, once they were done with the delivery then they'd could just head back into dreamland.

A loud noise came through the video, drawing Errol's attention once more. The woman was now obviously nervous now, "My sounds like a party over there. You sure you're secure? If needed you can upload the mission from a different location, it's not like we'll be heading out of town any time soon."
Errol shrugged trying to warm up his muscles, "So what's the mision?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing