One Piece - War of the Gemlords IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: One Piece - War of the Gemlords IC

Postby Zelosse » Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

-Zale Marlin-

"Throw down my sword against a devil fruit user? unlikely but I have no choice but to even the odds." HE spoke calmly, sheating his sword and jumping from the roof and landing with a thud on the hard ground. The darkness behind his visor was a blank wall to gauge this man, but his pose continued to show his seriousness towards the situation. His shield was fastened tight to his arm and would likely not be moved, Kino likely understood that.
"Come then young man, let us find honor in combat." He called before taking up a standard defensive stance with the shield upfront. In the darkness it likely appeared to be a regular elaborate shield held by one of the Gem-lord captains. Kino didn't seem to understand his opponents power.

-Jack-

"Weaklings." The spearman spat, taking his spear in one hand while swinging in a wide arc. The smokescreen had worked in his favor since it blocked the gunners vision of him, allowing an easy chance to cover the short distance needed to enter the spears range. Dodging a gunshot was simple for a trained soldier. "Don't underestimate me, punk!" He roared.

Postby Geomancer » Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 pm

*Alleyways*

Kino grinned "That was a good move. I could have destroyed it and it seems like a good sword. However you know about my powers, you can't have known that only a few days ago, I found that I could replicate this rust power I heard about." He flexed a hand. "Want to try it out?" He rushed toward his foe, his body changing. Silver fur sprouted over his skin but, strangely for a zoan fruit user, he did not grow much larger. However, he still gained a foot in height. His limbs grew in length too. On the end of one of these longer arms was a hand that reached for his enemy's shield.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Matthonius » Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Matthews ears buzzed because of the exploding cannoballs and the world was a blur.
Blood was running from several wounds cause by falling masonry and his leg felt really bad,
it wasnt broken but he'd have trouble running. Looking up Matthew saw several Pirates heading towards them and one of them was about to strike Aelelia. Matthew jumped up.....

Memory:
Big brother your Hurt! Here let me help you.
Dont wory Emily I'm fine. Are you okay?
Yes but I cant bear to see you hurt like this. tears ran from her eyes.
Matthew smiled at her and wiped one of her tears; Its alright I will always be there to protect you. Always....

Present:
KLANG! the cutlass glanced of Matthews gutplate and took the pirate completely by suprise.
His comrades looked in horror as the man took him by the neck with one hand and with a simple move cracked his neck. he threw away the lifeless body and took out a cleaver that rivaled the size of their leaders axe.
Matthew glanced back at Aelelia and the pumpkin; be sure to keep at least one of their leaders alive. I have some questions for them later. He then charged forward.
Midnight Snack!
Dragonborn Dragonborn, by his honour is sworn, to keep evil forever at bay
and the fiercest foes rout, when they hear triumph's shout.

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray, and the scrolls have fortold, of black wings in the cold
that when brothers wage war come unfurled, Alduin bane of kings, ancient shadow unbound
with a hunger to swallow the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50u0zUeCmU

Postby Karo » Tue May 31, 2011 11:32 pm

~Aelelia~

Aelelia ducked her head low as connonballs rained down on the building around them but stood tall as shrappnel flew around her, nicking the few spots of bare skin not covered by her captain's coat. Droplets of blood shone across her body as the dust settled, and she looked up at the pirates charging with a grin. The fact that she was still smiling would seem a little intimidating to the oncoming pirates, but Aelelia felt absolutely no malice towards the opposing crew. If anything, she felt a little bad for them. The constant smile was just to keep the morale of her comrades up, but it always seemed like it scared her enemies. Her eyes narrowed as she heard the audible crack of her companion snapping the neck of the first pirate he encountered. She cracked her knuckles and raised an eyebrow as Matthew told her he wanted to keep one of the leaders alive. Obviously he had not been listening to her when she spoke to the pumpkin before the cannons shattered the buildings around them. She charged into the mass of pirates, stepped in to the first cutlass swing that came at her and grabbed the offending pirate by the collar, tucking her leg behind his and pulled forwards, throwing him over her hip. "Ain Wheel!" He landed on his head, but the only serious injury he would face was a sore neck, aside from a few hours of blissful unconsciousness.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am

_Charon_

Hex sliced at the spearman's left leg as he was too busy focusing on the gunmen gambler, than the short knife wielding psycho pumpkin. It then proceed to spitting out a fire ball on the spearmen back, giving Jack all the time he needed to completely finish the job . " Mister Valentine, we do not give monster's mercy, we slay them, until they are no more." Hex lectured to the gambler while it continued on its way to the seemingly empty ship.

" Very Naive, all who worship evil's might deserves to die." Dex grimly remarked as he leaded through the city. As the cannon balls suddenly flew crash and demolishing the area, Dex was lucky to be standing next to the pair . It aimed its gun while its two new found companions charged at the swarm of pirates. Being very cooled head, Dex calming pulled the trigger of its gun and spit out fireballs proving support to Aelelia by aiming for pirate's hands that were holding cutlasses or shoulders. In its mind, it would be much simpler to put holes in their heads, but she was now its ally so it now attempts to disarm them instead of ending them like it would prefer.

Tex, originally was stalking the brawler Kurtz, but something about him was off so Tex figured he had better things to do. Lucky for it, it did, as it watched the enemy invade the city, and watched how they left it barely guarded, Tex smiled. It was a good day to be a pumpkin man. It being dark and it being small, it wasn't exactly difficult for Tex board the ship, nor was it difficult to sneak around. it just needed someone else to help it completely took over the ship.

"Hallo-Hallo-Tentacl-tat-icular Experience" The scarecrow man called out while he fell from a high height. The plant monster living inside him burst out of his chest its mouth grasping for air and tentacles reaching and wrapping objects, stopping his fall and moving him around. "There are two types, the main bombs, and the trigger bombs. The trigger bombs, are the only things that start the main bombs, and the trigger bomb will only explode, when I will it to." He said, answering the other man's question. The scarecrow wasn't surprised by the man's sudden appearance, as he thought earlier that someone else was following him. " All I need you to do is get on the other ship as quickly as you can." He said " And take that other devil fruit with you."

The scarecrow stopped and landed on a particular rooftop. He needed time to gather his thoughts. The others were moving too slow, and only Tex so far could secure the ship, when will it be time to start the explosives, he questioned to himself. His answer came in the form of a slash on his back. The blow knocked to the floor, but strangely he got back up. A cut like that would normally take down a regular person, but Sarah would realize this scarecrow is definitely disturbing. He chuckled, a sinister laugh and wielded his sword like a cane helping himself up. " HAHAHAHA, I suppose that would work on a living man." He cryptically remarked to the gem warlord. " You know, I once failed to protect this island, even the person I loved deeply. I LOST THEM ALL! Because of you, Gem Warlords." He mentioned to the Gem Warlord behind him while momentarily losing himself to his rage. The murderous intent, the scarecrow gave off seemed to be as deep as the seas. " Hallo-Hallo- Fireworks." He said, buildings within the city now started to explode one by one in a domino effect. " Let's go to hell, you and I." The scarecrow said as he turned and pointed his sword at the Amethyst finally facing her. He dropped his weapon in shock.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 am

[Loop Lionheart - Screw the pumpkin, he has gemwarlords.]

Loop was running down the hill in a mad frenzy. The frightening presense he had felt from the sea made perfect sense right then. The warlords had followed them after their last escape and were hell-bend on finishing them off even if they flattened the entire island to do it. The pirates he had sailed with were in danger. While some would be able to resist the enemy crew, they had no way of protecting themselves from their long range cannons.

Loop had to silence those ships.

Thankfully the warlords had routed all their elite troops towards the city, leaving the knight to stealthily approatch the warships from behind unhindered. With the ships mostly manned by grunts, taking over would be a child's game for Loop.

All thoughts of monstrous pumpkins had left his head the moment the one he'd been charsing told him of the attack. Loop had thrown himself through the nearest window, gaped at the ships for a second, assesed the situation and taken off down the hill and towards the beach, making sure to stick to the shadows, as the expression went.

Now close enough to reach the first and least guarded ship, Loop lept with a powerful spring step straight to its deck. Without wasting time, his blade flashed across the nearest pirate, bisecting stunned man at the waist. His gaze already on his next target, the knight set off to deliver judgement.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 am

Jack's tactic of a smokescreen was trying to be used against him, this he did not like. Never had anyone tried to used the cards he'd been dealt to give themselves a winning advantage, that was classed as cheating and Jack did not like cheating. Jack noticed that the spearman's weakness was that he could only truly damage him with the tip, the rest of the pole could do nothing to him so all he had to do was get over the tips length into close combat. Jack continued to fire bullets as if he was about to be defeated but just as it looked like the spearman was going to cut him in two with his swinging motion, Jack leaped forward summersaulting over the pole and landing right next to the spearman. Dodging a bullet may have been easy for the spearman to dodge but how would he like a gun butt to the face. "You lose the bet and your life. Don't ever think that I'm some regular punk, I'm 'Ace Hand' Valentine." Jack said menacingly into the man's ear before smashing him in the face with his gun, as the man went down to cover his face from just having his nose and most of his features broke Jack fires a bullet straight through his skull. "Game over, now who's next?" He said triumphantly before looking around the pier.

Jack had completely ignored the fact that Hex had helped him out majorly by causing damage to the spearman allowing him to deliver his final blow. But he had heard the pumpkins words even through he attack. "Every man must have his chance to prove himself even if he fails and loses his life." Jack carried on following the diminutive minion towards the Gemlord's boat.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 am

-Zale Marlin-

Rusting his weapon was not likely to happen, since it was more for show than actual combat but the kid didn't know that. Zale was lost in his focus for a moment while the boy shifted to his new form, the reports were accurate about the survivors that fled on the downed ship. This boy was a zoan-type and based on the flares from earlier that Zale assumed was this one, along with the fur growing it was likely this boy had attained a very rare and exotic devil fruit.
As the boy reached out to touch his shield, Zale couldn't help but smirk behind his helmet. Feigning shock he stepped backwards but kept the shield infront of him to let the boy touch the front. In an instant the boy would understand a terrible truth, that was a solid sapphire shield. The man he was fighting was the leader of the Gem-Warlords.
Rushing forward with his mighty strength likely taking Kino by momentary surprise, Zale angled the shield so it was going up his arm. With great effort he swung outwards, the resulting wave of air was enough to send even the larger debree in the area upwards along with dust and sand. Zale followed up his attack with a vicious right hook to catch Kino in the jaw.

-Sarah Orlana-

Sarah took an involuntary step back as the man did not fall down.
The explosions began to rattle the island as house after house exploded violently, cascading stone everywhere. Her crew was inside some of those buildings, the scarecrow thing had forseen this coming event happening, but how? Nothing was making sense and it only got worse when the thing turned to look at Sarah and dropped it's blade.
Taking an involuntary step back she gawked at the creature. No eyes, no mouth, worn out and rotted clothing. This creature was likely very old. Shaking off her fears of the moment and regaining her composure, Sarah thrust her deadly sword into Mr.Stitch & Sows head directly between the buttons. Her blade was shivering for some strange reason, as her eyes strayed down she saw that it was her arms that shook. Something was wrong here. "Who... who are you?!" Sarah whispered with a voice barely above a whisper.

-Jack-

Underestimating an opponent was a surefire way to get killed in these situations, and Jack had seemed to think he was the baddest killer that walked this side of the planet.
The spearman stepped backwards when jack came in, avoiding the pumpkins slash in the process while dodging the club to the side of the head a moment later. Under the gun he went to slam his shoulder into Jacks side causing him to stumble back a step or so while the spearman jumped backwards to avoid the minature fireballs while continuing the long sweep to slice Jack's stomach lightly.

-Matthew and Aelelia-

The pirates cared little for a fallen comrade, it was natural for them to die for the cause. The handful of cutthroats charged forward only to be cleaved by Matthews monsterous blade, a few managed to slash the big mans injured leg before they too felt the sting of his weapon full force, the little pumpkin creature was also making short work of the pirates. When the dust and blood settled it was just a two on two.
With a bellowing roar the large axeman charged forward to attack Aelelia, a fairly standard overhead attack, but as the blade of the axe came down he swung his whole body to the side and was immediatly in the middle of a bladed whirlwind. Anyone caught in it's path would be shredded in an instant.

The smaller attacker with the rapier took advantage of the big mans flashy entry to cover the distance to Matthew, giving a few slashes at his arms before dodging backwards then immediatly lunging forward with a thrust to the mans limping knee. Pirates never fought fair.

-Loop and Coil-

Wet gurgling escaped the mans lips as blood oozed freely, the poor sap had been standing near the rails and both pieces went overboard with a splash and alerted the nearby sentry who would have been taken by Surprise. Quickly drawing his sword the man managed to block the first attack and jump backwards to avoid any others. He was taking a deep breathe as he prepared to warn the rest of the crew to set off a signal for the other ship.

-Kurz-

Up in the crowsnest the sniper managed to barely duck under the bullet by a fluke, the flaming projectile passed his head harmlessly but he managed to catch a view of where the shot had been fired. The man came up quickly and was already taking aim, hoping to catch the reload time on Kurz's weapon. He likely didn't know that his opponent could fire multiple times before reloading.
Last edited by Zelosse on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm

[Loop - spring-time murder]

As a warrior of justice, Loop hated killing. It was an atrocious act, even at times of war. Only when cuting down those most foul could the knight commit it without any significant self-loathing and dispare. Infact, so against his teachings was murder that his own body froze up when he tried to bring serious harm all but the worst of villains.

Against a crew like this though, Loop didn,t feel even the slightest hessitation. Instead, something inside him screamed for him to masacar everything on board.

That is why the knight didnt mute the guard, he wanted everyone of his allies within range of his blade. Thus when he shot forward, he did not aim for the throat, the silver slash deflected his cutclass to the side. A milisecond earlier, with a second flash of silver, his weapon was removed. Along with the hands that held it.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Archrival » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Jack Valentine: Ace in the hole.

Jack blocked the long sweeping slice that the spearman attacked him with his rifle, then fired a few shots t various areas making it hard for the spearman to keep up with him. Damn he's quick but he only works with the tip as I thought. Jack fired more shots but these shots were not aimed at him but at the ground around him as he'd loaded the gun with his explosive roulette balls, this would cause grenade like explosions around his feet, sending him off balance and disorient him. With the final 2 shots aimed at his head and heart. "You still chose the wrong crewmember to pick on, I have more experience and skill than any of my current crew. I've fought dozens of marine captains and two vice-admirals, you are but a lackey to me and lackey's never end up well against me." Jack stated, he wsn't even warmed up yet but this seemed like he was going all out.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

*Alleyway*

Kino grinned "Whoa there!" He stopped short, putting his strength into his feet. He launched himself backwards, getting clear of his foe's attack. However, this didn't get him clear of the shockwave. "Aww... this is gonna hurt." And hurt it did. The shockwave might not have managed to hit any particularly vulnerable spots but it still managed to knock Kino into the air. His tail, however, shot out and hooked inside of a window, allowing him to throw himself sideways onto a rooftop and out of the way of the attack. "You are quite strong, aren't you?" Using the dust that his enemy had created as a screen, Kino crept around the side of his enemy, then launched himself forward, quiet as a mouse. Instead of shouting, he thought, Snake Eyes!, and kicked off the ground, aiming a flying kick at his foe. Despite his size, Zale was going to be in trouble if he underestimated Kino's strength.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Belwicket » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Kurz Weber: First Blood

Kurz had just finished reloading when a pain struck his shoulder. With a scream of pain, he rolled back over and took aim, yelling loudly, "Hot streak!" He fired a handful of the flaming shots at the crow's nest, hoping to either hit the man or set the wood on fire, or both. When he realized he was out of shots, he rolled on his back again to reload, trying his best to ignore the painfully throbbing wound.
Last edited by Belwicket on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:19 am

{Mister Stitch& Sow}

_Rooftop_

It couldn't be, the scarecrow thought. He couldn't believe, it was her, after countless years. The murderous intent faded with bottomless sadness in its place. But why, why her of all people has become a gem warlord. The plant monster's jaw was shut and its tentacles had stopped moving, all dropped to the roof top floor. The sword pierced right through his head, behind them a building burst into flames. He walked closer to her allowing her gem encrusted sword deeper and deeper into his head. With his brown work gloves, he crest the right side of Sarah's face, his touch was very cold. " Its unlike you to tremble, Clara. " The scarecrow man remarked " You're acting like you've seen a ghost."

<Tex & Nex>

_Boat_

As Tex had already boarded the ship, he made sure to do one important thing before the rests had arrived. In his wooden hand, was a few clappers, making the bells on the ship utterly useless, he dangled them below the knight and the armless man. While Nex on the other man, managed to catch a ride on the springing knight, landing on the deck besides him and taking advantage of his stature, he sneaked behind the man planned to alert the others. He climbed up on him while the knight attacked and covered the man's mouth with his wooden hands.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:16 am

[Loop - Hates medling kids and their pumpkins too]

The knight had to hold back a curse at the appearance of the cursed vegetables. Dear Lord, there were two now even. To Loop, for some odd reason, it appeared as if they were trying to help, but if they were, they were going about it the wrong way.

"Let that wench cry, produce of the damned. I need all his allies on the ship gathered here. If you trully wish to aid i need one of you to take control of the stearing wheel and turn the ship around and the other to slip to the lower decks and fire every cannon at the second enemy ship. They wont expect the attack from an ally and it will make them easy prey." Loop exclaimed, eying the pair with distaste.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:01 am

As the thunk of the axe hit his ears, he flinched a little and turned in the direction of the attack. A man on top of a nearby roof, as well as two blade-marksmen in the doorways. A small group of hitmen, eh?

Hodo gave a sneering laugh. "You three are a hundred years too early to take me on." He shifted his stance and raised his left hand, palm towards the three of them, one finger extended. "Take a good look. Soru!"

He disappeared from the street and reappeared an instant later behind the one who had thrown the axe--the one on the roof--and drove his finger upwards towards the back of his head. "Shigan!"
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Matthonius » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 am

Gaaaaah! Matthew sank to one knee. Why do they always have to fight unfair?
The grunts had already taken a considerable toll on his leg and now the leader had to go and do the same. this might be a challenge unless Matthew could trick him. And he knew excactly how. He dropped his cleaver to the ground acting like he had given up. And as he hoped for the man had fallen for it. the leader brought his rapier for a finishing blow but as the sword was brought down Matthew mustered all his strength and brought his right fist upwards hitting the man straight in the jaw with the power of a cannonball at point blank range. Matthew immediatly retaliated a few meters backwards.
If this did'nt work he was going to have to kill him.

Dragonborn for your blessing we pray, and the scrolls have fortold, of black wings in the cold
that when brothers wage war come unfurled, Alduin bane of kings, ancient shadow unbound

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 pm

At the sound of the drawing of weapons Arka slowly turned his head round to look at the group behind him, wincing at the two morningstars their large, strong, violent-looking and grinning leader held. Riiigghhtt.Stop, STOP, STOP. He yelled, twisting one leg around the other and twisting his feet arouns to face them. He raised a finger, and started counting them off, left to right. Seven, eight, nine...Oh good. He grinned and cracked his knucles, looking their leader right in the eye and smiling as the reflection from his glasses made him squint. Just enough for me to-... He frowned, the grin fading as his head jerked down slightly to look at the dagger-wielding smoking midget standing beside the leader. Ohh...ten of, no... Eleven actually, DAMINT STOP MOVING, I think I counted one of you twice, or not at all, i'm not sure. He muttered as he recounted them again. Noooo, definately eleven...Well...umm, heh heh... He bit his lip and chewed it slightly for a moment, slowly picked up a small rock, threw it up and down casually in his hand with a calculating expression, chucked it at the midget and ran, really really quickly back down the street, trying to ignore the angry yell as he turned a corner.

Brawler, need a brawler, need a brawllleeerrr. He droned as he skidded at a corner, gripping the ground with one hand to get a hold and picking off again. His cheeks bulged and he retched slightly, putting his hands to his mouth as he started pulling out web. He turned and backpedalled, pulled out four strips with the ends still connected to his mouth and shot a straight web with one of the strips' unattached end onto a building and repeated with the other three strips, two above, two down, two to the right and two to the left. His eyes widened with panic as the angry group turned the corner and bit off the web from his mouth, letting it spring free as the web contracted and pulled itself tight. That should buy me some time. Arka said, smirking and baring his fangs at them as they caught up before he ran off again.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Karo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

~Aelelia~

Aelelia watched carefully as the big man rushed her once the last of the regular pirates fell, either dead or unconscious depending on who they had gone up against. She ducked under the large blade as it came hurtling down towards her head, and jumped out of the way as his sword looked to cut her in half. She was still being cautious, as there was no knowing what the man was capable of just yet. She listened carefully as explosions rocked the island, she was going to need to hurry to defeat the much larger man if she wanted to escape the island. And if the wrenching metal sound she heard earlier was any indication, that was going to be a rather difficult task.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 pm

-On the gem knight ship-

With a stifled scream the armless man stumbled back, eyes hazy as the shock of it all sunk in and caused the poor man to black out only to later die from blood loss. His crewmates heard a thumping on the boards above them, deciding it was not worth alerting the other ship but instead deciding that it would be best to investiage. It was only when the stench of spilled blood entered their nose that they balked for a moment in the doorway.
The pumpkin men and the knight with a bloodied sword stood there, calling down to below deck the two men hastily called for reinforcements that were still on the ship.
8 men total poured out of nearby exits to corner Loop, one man in particular told the other men to 'not wake the beast below'
With precision they attacked at once with straight thrusts, hoping to catch the knight unprepared for such a situation.

-Jack Valentine-

The spearman gave a deep chuckle as he brought the spear into a tight spin, neatly clipping the bullets midair before bringing the spear back into a ready position. "You talk big, but a real pro would never have gotten pushed back this far from a 'lackey' like me. I'll give you a hint, pretty boy, not everybody is what they seem." The smirk on the mans face was unsettling. He wasn't just a lackey, was he.

Springing forward with a quick thrust outwards at Jacks gut, he quickly retracted the spear after the initial blow before sending it into a controlled but tight spin and pushed forward a little more. The spear tip was whistling madly as it struck hard but way to fast to block without risking yourself to it's violent speed.
Breaking the spin, the spearman took his weapon in both hands while spinning in a tight circle, ending the flourish with a powerful right to left swipe empowered by the momentum.
As the blade went outwards after the attack he had released his right hand and thrust outwards with the palm to catch Jack in the solarplex.
Speed and skill, this guy knew what he was doing.

-Zale marlin-

Losing sight of his opponent was hardly a problem. With the battle experience Zale had, the boy might as well have a neon sign telling him what was going to happen.
Taking a deep breathe and waiting for it, he tensed his body to feign being slightly worried about where the attack would come from but dropped the act as soon as Kino launched out of the dust. Zale turned in the direction of the attacking boy and sidestepped as he put the shield between himself and Kino before simply rushing forward, catching the boy midair with the shield slamming into him.

The poor fox boy was sorely outmatched by the power the Gem warlord held. Someone at Kino's level would never lay a scratch on Sapphire but the man still seemed to be holding back.
It was then that the warlord noticed the ground rumbling, that could only mean one thing. Explosives were being detonated!

Glancing behind him, he watched with a frown as the city violently erupted outwards, starting from the center and working it's way out. It was only a matter of time before his crew on the beaches were annihalated. Such was the cost of victory, so he really felt no loss.

-Sarah orlana-

The Gem warlords mind flooded with old memories in an instant; The attack on her old home, her husband dead on the dock, her new family annihalated within minutes of the invasion. Her life had been ruined by the previous gem warlord and now she had become one to escape all the pain.
Kicking the scarecrow backwards and off the blade she took a cautious step backwards, eyes glazed over and mouth ajar from the confusing emotions overwhelming her. Shaking her head violently and dropping the prized sword she screamed harsh names while tears took her eyes.
"Why! Why, klaus! You should be dead, I saw your body! You abandoned me at the alter and now I find you escaped your fate again only to torment my soul further?!"
Sarah held herself for a moment to try and calm down but could not stop her body from the pain, it continued to tremble and she didn't know why. Fear? Love? Anger? It was all a mixed jumble of it all.
"What happened to you Klaus... You aren't the man I knew... the man I wanted to be with... You've become a monster like-" Sarah's face was wet with tears that would not stop, her jaw clenched so tight that she looked on the verge of crushing her own teeth. "Like me." The disturbing realization struck home like a jackhammer.

-Kurz-

The flaming projectiles struck home upon the poor sniper, lighting his jacket aflame in a heartbeat. In a desperate attempt to douse himself the poor assailant jumped from the crowsnest but slammed headfirst into the deck before falling limp into the water. The impact likely broke his neck. Kurz had a frontrow seat to the whole thing.
An explosion destroyed a nearby house, another followed shortly after. Kurz's only chance at survival now was to try and make it to the docks before the explosions took him out aswell.

-Hodo-

The hitman moved his head slightly to the side and avoided the attack entirely while he jabbed his elbow backwards into Hodo's stomach. The man turned completely around to smash his hand into Hodo's jaw and send him sprawling to the floor. "Don't talk like you're the only one with a few sweet moves, kid." The hooded attacker hissed as he took another throwing axe out of his cloak.
Behind him, the other two assailants had climbed up the house and were now pulling themselves to the roof.
A violent tremor rocked the area as a large explosion took a nearby house out completely. It wasn't going to be a fun time if he didn't get to the edge of the island and fast.

-Matthew and Aelelia-

The small man with the rapier stumbled back and dropped his sword from the sheer power of the attack, it was a miracle his jaw hadn't broken from the hit and he had to thank his reflexes for helping avoid a good portion of the blow but he knew for sure that this wasn't going to be an easy fight. The big man might be wounded but.. He was big. Clearly Matthew wasn't going to fall down like some run of the mill nobody.
Charging forward and grabbing his rapier the small man launched a strong thrust at Matthews stomach hoping to gore him, he clearly hadn't seen the metal gutplate the big man wore.

The large man with the axe stopped his spin and charged forward with his elbow while bringing the powerful and heavy axe in a bottom to top slice as he finished the charge, his intent was to catch the girl and mid-fling simply cleave her in half.

-Arca-

The pirates that followed him lost interest as the strange man ran off, deciding to keep heading into the city in hopes of finding a real opponent. It wasn't long before an explosion toppled the area they had been in, burying the poor pirates in a sea of stone and flames.
Explosions tore the area apart violently but a sliver of hope remained as the shipwright glanced down to the docks. It was unguarded!

Postby Belwicket » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Kurz Weber: House Jumping

After watching the opposing sniper fall to the water, he heard a loud explosion, soon followed by another. Without taking the time to look, he ran along the houses, leaping roof to roof, towards the dock in a desperate attempt to survive. He didn't know when the explosions would sound off behind him but knew they were getting closer. He ran straight past the men who he'd thought would try to attack him, continuing until he had nowhere to run.
"Oh, shit." he said to himself as he glanced over his shoulder. He saw the enemies surrounding him. In a final desperate attempt to survive the island, he leaped over to a piece of driftwood that had once been a part of the ship he'd arrived on, staying just far enough away that the explosions wouldn't hurt him but still close enough he could use his rifle on the men on the edge of the island if needed.
Last edited by Belwicket on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Matthonius » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 am

Matthew couldn't believe what the man had done.
What could have been a killing blow was aimed right for his gutplate making it glance straight of.
Now's my Chance! Matthew thought and bashed the leader with the blunt side of his weapon.
As the man staggered backwards Matthew brought up his flame-dial and aimed it at him.
Say your Prayers Ass hole. Its chow time. Matthew said before covering the man in deadly flames

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm

_Charron_ Farewell for now_

The scarecrow man with those button eyes simply stared at her as a black liquid ran down the sack mask as she kicked him away . " A monster?" The scarecrow man questioned. He then, turned and walked over to the other end of the rooftop. There was a brief pause while more and more buildings were set blaze. " No, my dear, I am far worst than that." He remarked while he observed the fight between Kino and Sapphire. "Do you know the real reason, the city is engulfed by flames, because I wanted to study you, Gem Warlords." He said, in a rather calm tone despite what's going on around them. " I figured, a city of explosives wouldn't do you guys in due to those gems, I've heard rumors of. However, I wanted to why." He explained as he watched Kino get slammed by a shield from the other Gem Warlord. " Such a pity, I won't be fighting on my terms after this, since they now know I exist."

" But it is to be expected, after all, in life, nothing is easy." He said as he turned around. His purple cape waved around in the air as another building exploded behind as he strolled over to Sarah. One of the monster's tentacles grabbed his sword off the floor.

" I loved you, more than the depths of the ocean." He said to her as he walked straight to her. " How could you think, I would ever abandon you." He mentioned as he walked past her as he moved to the other end of the rooftop. " I am happy, to see that your alive, after all these years." He remarked as the monster's tentacles prepared for a jump. " Goodbye, Clara." and with that the scarecrow man left the gem warlord on the rooftop, heading straight for the ship his minions and that damn knight secured.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
More Robots

Postby Karo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 am

~Aelelia~

Aelelia stopped retreating as the man stopped his spin, instead stepping in and to the right, right in front of the man. She grabbed him by the upper arm, using his downward swing to hoist him up and over her shoulder. "Polaris Throw!" Thanks to his own momentum, he flipped easily, and her shoulder and back felt none of his weight at all. As he fell she stepped back, getting out of range of the now mildly flailing axe, the moment she got cut by it was the moment she lost the fight. It was likely the throw wouldn't do much damage to the man as he landed on his back, but hopefully it would be enough to throw him off of his attack rhythm.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 am

Arca grinned toothily as he stared down at the unguarded docks and began to skip daintily down the hill towards them, whistling innocently as he pushed a button on his goggles. They flashed blue as they zoomed on on the ships, letting him search for any activity, say, one of his team-mates and a magic pumpkin starting a fight. Huh, guess we're taking that one then. He muttered as he reached the docks, he stretched out an arm and shot a web at the hull of the ship, then tore the web from his arm and held it t the ground for a few seconds. Right, should've been long enough. He hopped onto the web and started running, his arms stretched out on either side like a tightrope walker, his boots stepping quickly in front of each other until he was close enough to spring onto the ship's side. His hands stuck to the wood as his feet scrabbled for grip. The problem with the damn boots is that they were just too thick for his powers to work through really, and he didn't want to crawl around on his hands and knees. He concentrated for a moment, then winced as another four arms pushed out from under his armpits and grabbed onto the hull as well. Right...how to get in..how to get in... He scuttled around the ship until he come to the holes the cannons stuck out of, and then pushed his body to the hull, trying to feel for specific vibrations or anything to give him warning of people in there, but he couldn't get much. He sighed and crawled through, using two hands to push the cannon back out of the way so he could squeeze in. Better set up these cannons, see what I can get ready while the bruisers take care of the fodder. But first... He walked to the doors and retched slightly, then after a moment's chewing pulled out a thin web and stuck a corner at each corner of the doors. Just so I'll have a warning in case there's an enemy that's been overlooked.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Geomancer » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 am

*Kino*

Once he was sure he was going to miss, Kino made sure not to be such an obvious target. His tail shot out and pushed off the ground, altering his direction just enough to dodge the shield. He touched down just as the explosions started. "Well, it doesn't look like either of us is going to win this fight. I think I'll be going now. But the next time we meet, I'm going to kick your ass!" With that, Kino ran off. As he went, he changed. Within moments, he was in his faster, full-change form. He headed towards the sea. If his ship was destroyed, maybe there was another that could just be taken. And indeed there was. He launched himself through the air and landed on the deck, still as a fox. He then sat down and got his breath back, watching the island self-destruct.

GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing