One Piece OOC -Signups closed-

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: One Piece OOC -Signups open!-

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 11:08 am

Why do you care? lol

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 am

I'm curious, and cause I would like to know too, how such a creature speaks.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 11:11 am

S'gonna be one of life's great mysteries then.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 am

I see, I'll find out in the rpg, I suppose.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

That or on his CS if I approve it. Only PM'n me cause it's probably very complicated and im gonna have to nerf it a lot. Takes up a lot of pages for stuff like that.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 am

Good point, by the way, I pmed you something as well. By the way, thank you for showing None Piece.
More Robots

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 11:28 am

The other one is pretty funny too.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 am

Aye, that none piece is hilarious. I had to keep rewinding it because I was too busy laughing to hear the following jokes.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 am

It is, but since the other has a Sean Connery like voice, I have to watch it.
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Thu May 26, 2011 11:46 am

Name: Kino Shuren

Position: Captain

Appearance: Image

Weapon of Choice: His own fighting style as well as his own special weapon: Fox Fire. This is a strange fire that is unique to his devil fruit. It doesn't burn hot but it is incredibly hard to put out.

Attack List Theme: Things coming in sets of up to nine

Six Paths: A blindingly fast barrage of punches

Lucky Clover's Hands: A deceptive attack. It seems like a basic punch. However, a slight of hand allows him to insert one of his fox fire orbs into his hand and smashes it into his target, igniting it as he pulls back.

All Humors: A leg sweep intended to trip the opponent

Every Base: A series of four roundhouses, linked one after another. However, Kino often gets dizzy after this attack so he doesn't do it more than once in a great while.

Triforce: Kino throws three fox fire orbs at his opponent in a straight row.

Traits: Kino likes tricking people. His laugh is also different: "Fihihahahahaha!"

Devil Fruit?:

Yes. The Kitsune-Kitsune fruit. It is a   mythical   zoan class and as such grants Kino two additional forms    (for now...)   . In his hybrid form, he grows larger, as normal. He sprouts silky silver fur and a single tail    (for now...)   . In his full change form, he turns into a very large, silver fox.    It doesn't have any additional powers now but it may grow in strength later.   

Basic Bio: Kino grew up on Nine Tree Island, an island located deep inside the Grand Line. The island earned its name from the nine huge trees that grow along the outside of the island. They ring a large plateau growing in the center of the island. The plateau is home to most of the islands population, although a few eccentrics live in the trees. It is also home to a great secret. Unbeknownst to almost every non-native, there is a secret, underwater tunnel located under the island that leads to the center. Even if someone could find it, it is unlikely they could find their way through the maze of roots that grow through the tunnels. The ones who do know about it are the city council, a select few families, and the neighboring mermaids and fishmen.

Nine Tree Island has long held a secret pact with their nearby allies. The trees that surround the island deposit a strange mineral in the dirt at the bottom of their roots. When used to make an alloy with steel, the mineral allows the resulting alloy to be almost completely rust-resistant and much lighter. However, it is almost impossible for air-breathing humans to get enough of it to use it. So, years ago, an agreement was made. The humans would trade with the mermaids and occasional friendly fishman and, in exchange, they would shelter their non-human partners from any slaving vessels.

Kino was born into one of the few families who knew where the minerals were coming from. He grew accustomed to the sight of the other races. Unfortunately, he didn't realize why the secret was so dangerous. He accidentally let it slip to one of his friends, who told their father. That man happened to be a fisherman and they had all happened to have a bad few years. In fact, several of them were in danger of losing their houses. So they made a dark plan. One night a large boat belonging to a world noble, as well as several slaver ships, made port at the island. Everyone was nervous but only a few people knew why they were there. Well, for a few minutes. The noble, arrogant as always, made it clear. Kino's family attempted to get to the resting mermaids and fishmen to warn them but to no end. Somehow, the world noble had gotten their before them. Kino's family, as well as anyone else who resisted, were killed on the spot. The fishmen were killed as well but the mermaids were taken as slaves.

Kino did not share his family's fate. Luckily for him, he had been ill that day and had been home in bed for the entire event. A distant relative had been visiting and managed to drag a young Kino from the house before it was burned to the ground as an example. The relative was a trader and took Kino from the Grand Line to his home. For weeks, Kino raged and wept at the injustice that had taken place. Eventually he vowed that he was going to gather enough strong people to remove the world nobles from power. To that end, he trained every day. Believe it or not, he actually managed to find, not steal, the devil fruit, although the circumstances behind its appearance are unknown to him. He simply found it in a box when it floated to shore.

In actuality, the devil fruit was more important than he would ever know. The previous owner of the box had obtained the fruit at great expense but pirates had attacked him. They had been following the path the fruit had taken and had spent months tracking it down. Unfortunately, they met more resistance than they expected. The pirates took heavy damage and their victory was pyrrhic. When they searched the ship, they found the corpse of the owner and a note informing them that the devil fruit had been thrown overboard during the start of the battle and it was now lost forever. Well, lost to them anyway.

Goal: To strip the world noble's of their power

Heightened Attribute: Agility
Last edited by Geomancer on Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:50 am

Why is everyone on board the train that is on fire?
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Thu May 26, 2011 11:52 am

Because Fox Dirt isn't as pretty.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:53 am

good point.
More Robots

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Btw, Zath is Co-GM. Deal with it.

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Geo I'm hesitant to allow a mythical shapeshift as the leader, or at all, but I'll just nod and let this one slide. WELCOME ABOARD.

Everyone who has posted a CS is accepted, except little_sister whom has not finished, RP will start later today.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Haven't rpged with Zath in a long while, should be fun. Through, the island, we start at, do you mind, Zel, that he has been there for a couple of years?

Also personally, I'm kind of curious, how Stitch& Sow joins the crew. It should be fun.
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Thu May 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Mastermind001 wrote:Haven't rpged with Zath in a long while, should be fun. Through, the island, we start at, do you mind, Zel, that he has been there for a couple of years?

Also personally, I'm kind of curious, how Stitch& Sow joins the crew. It should be fun.

Would I be in the same boat or not due to it being "New Stitch&Sow".
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 pm

You would be in the same boat, along with Karo's. All new connections.
More Robots

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 26, 2011 1:33 pm

I'll be Kurz this time. He'll be easier for me to play, for one, and I should try playing a male every so often.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 pm

The reason, I should explain is because I wanted to during the rpg, form those bonds of unbreakable trust instead of before hand.
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Damn, this is starting quickly.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Hurry, Quin, I want to see this Spider Fruit, you're coming up with.
More Robots

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu May 26, 2011 1:53 pm

You know what they say, strike when the iron is hot.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Karo » Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Zelosse wrote:Geo I'm hesitant to allow a mythical shapeshift as the leader, or at all, but I'll just nod and let this one slide. WELCOME ABOARD.

Everyone who has posted a CS is accepted, except little_sister whom has not finished, RP will start later today.

Ironically enough, I considered giving Aelelia the phoenix fruit when I was first writing her.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Archrival » Thu May 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Phoenix fruit already exists in this universe. Marco has it.
SUPPPAAAHHH

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing