The Gods' Playtoys RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:50 pm

((Uhmmm yes))

Location: Temple of Hades (America, California,Santa Monica A.K.A Dogtown...

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:51 pm

((Not you. It's what I am doing. Maybe our two ships could cross paths?))
Too good for you.

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:52 pm

((Yes indeed))

Re: The Gods' Playtoys RP

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:54 pm

A man wearing only a cloth and no weapons, stepped foreward, "I shall take her on." He stepped up to her and grabbed her lovingly before she could move. "Wait! He is not one of us!" The spartan's yelled. "That is right, I am Eros!" Wings sprouted from his back and he carried Joan into the air. "Listen to me, Athena needs a warrior. You are very strong and will do great deeds." he set her down on the outskirts of the battle. "Go to the city of Parvaies. There you shall meet others as brave and strong as you." He flew off into the sky.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:00 pm

Sebastian was humming an old pirate tune when a crew member alerted him of another ship in the area.
"Is it a wealthy ship?" asked Sebastian.
"Looks that way, sir," answered his crewmate.
"Right. Let's board it. Miguel! Head starboard. The catch of the day is coming up."
Miguel nodded and turned the ship right, headed towards Thanos's ship.
Last edited by Acktoo on Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too good for you.

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:00 pm

"That was not a good idea, Kratos! Posiedon, Kratos is not listening and Aphrodite has summoned another sailor!" Eris turned to the mighty ocean God, "Do not worry cousin, my Kraken shall deal with them!" He stirred the ocean waters, sending the two ships towards eachother and the Kraken. The tentacles rose from the waters and reached into the open air, searching for prey.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:02 pm

ooc: Now arriving at Parvaies, Thanos.
ic: apon arriving to the city, Thtnos began to search for the god that would help him. He found a shrine and walked inside, thinking that is where the god would meet him.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:03 pm

"Oh no,wait that ship...maybe together we will destroy this beast."

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:03 pm

Her mind came to a standstill of shock, after the moment passed she collapsed onto one knee, her breath heavy, "Parvaies, huh? Hmm... I guess."
She stood up, limping in what she guessed to be the direction of Parvaies, from what she gathered in the positioning of the sun. She let a gasp, "I need something faster... at this rate... it'll be a good while until..."
She kept walking.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:05 pm

"Um, sir we have a problem."
"What is it?"
"Look behind you."
"Oh. Just what we needed. A giant squid. Men, man the cannons. We'll worry about that other ship later."
Sebastian's crew manned the ships cannons.
"Okay men! FIRE AT WILL!!!"
Several cannonballs buffeted the monster's tentacles, making it sink below for a moment, in pain.
Too good for you.

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:07 pm

Kratos saw that he was unarmed"Artemis,help....i need a weapon."

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:13 pm

i g2g guys. fucking dad is yelling at me about crappy chores.

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:14 pm

((lol *steals pants*))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:53 pm

OΙepepu had been fighting all day. The bloody Athenians refused to surrender and fought as hard as an irate wolverine. OΙepepu climed onto a rock shouting for what remained of his troops. he had started the day with 60 now only 30 came running. He jumped down and ordered them to make a wedge. He was going to drive right through to Athens no matter what. As they go under way a hail of arrows arched towards them OΙepepu yelled for them to put up their shields and the arrows bounced off. He realised that he Athenians had no real battle line left, it had collapsed into chaos. "This should be easy" he thought. Everyonce in awhile the odd Athenian woulld hurl himself at te wedge only to be impaled on a long spear. But all of a sudden OΙepepu realised that there was a group of about 100 Athenians closing around him but not attacking. He made his way to a knoll and ordered his men to create a circle around the top of it he told them to make it smaller as they lost men. The athenians charged. Many got impaled on the long spears but the spears got stuck in the athenian and the spartan hoplites had to draw their swords. Some spartans got killed becuase they couldn't get their sword out fast enough. The ring constricted. Just then OΙepepu saw a gape in the circle and an important looking Athenian running towards it. He ran down and just as the athenian reached the gap he charged forward spearing the man through the torso. OΙepepu then turned the spear point side down and pulled his spear out of the athenian. then he threw the man out of the circle. The circle was small now only about 10 feet in diametre. OΙepepu could now have the point of his spear in any part of the circle. Now there were only 10 men left. He ordered them to charge down into the enemy with him. As they charged the men shouted "FOR SPARTA!!" meanwhile OΙepepu said a prayer of strenght to Ares...
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mandy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:11 pm

OIepepu looked up and found himself inside a a temple of fire and red tapestries. A huge man sat on a throne of gold. The face was cold and evil, his armor was bright red and his physique was that of a God. "OIepepu, You are my best warrior. I have summoned you here to give you a gift. This gift will allow you to turn your enemies into dust. See that jar?" Ares pointed over to a jar next to OIepepu, "Hold out your palm to it." OIepepu extended his hand and flames came rushing out. "See, you can now defeat the Athenians. I want you to retreat to Sparta though. There we shall amass a huge army and make the final assault on Athens!"
OIepepu looked up and found himslef still praying to the God Ares in the center of the battle.

Postby Xion » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:30 pm

Marcus was on his way to the barracks when all of a student a messenger has arrived

Marcus
"What is it?"

Messenger
"Its a sign: in your home!"

Marcus
"What?!"

with out wasting time he made his way to his house where he found his family....dead....the whole place was torn apart: all the gold and souvenir was gone and on the wall there was a sign of Ares...

Marcus
"....why... WHY?! WHAT DID I EVER DO?! Blasted Gods I Curs you ARES! YOU TOOKE EAVRYTHING FROM ME! Athen give me the power to carry on your mission against the God of War! For from this day on, I'm going to Aid you in the war against him!"
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Kratos » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:31 pm

As Kratos ran over to the sails he saw nothing,he was in danger"i hope this battle ends soon."

Postby Tuor » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Olepepu could not believe wha had just happened. He had been spoken to by Ares! And Ares had told him to go back to Sparta. As his troops charged down the hill Olepepu turned and went to the left in the direction of Sparta. He watched as his men fought bravely but were cut down. He was confronted by an Athenian. Who lunged at him. Olepepu knocked the blow aside and found that the man had over commited to that stab. Quickly choking up his hold on the spear he stabbed it through the man's spinal column. Leaving it there he drew his mighty sword and kept going towards Sparta. Realising it would take him a long time on foot he spotted a Athenian chariot. He yelled and it turned to come towards him. Olepepu just stood there until at the last second he picked up a spear lieing on the ground and threw it at the charioteers. It hit the spearman full in the neck and he flipped backwards. Olepepu then slung his shield on his back and grabbed a hold of the chariot swining himself onto it. He quickly dipatched the driver and turned the chariot towards Sparta. He managed to leav the battle reletivaley unscathed and sped towards his homeland...
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mandy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:57 am

Xion wrote:Marcus
"....why... WHY?! WHAT DID I EVER DO?! Blasted Gods I Curs you ARES! YOU TOOKE EAVRYTHING FROM ME! Athen give me the power to carry on your mission against the God of War! For from this day on, I'm going to Aid you in the war against him!"
WTF?! I gave you a sign from HADES! go back to the first page and read, then fix this post!!!

Postby Nebacanezzar » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:00 pm

THanos had been waiting in the town for quite some time. "Athena, how much longer must I wait before I can serve you? Just give me some kind of sign, and I will be content."
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Mandy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:01 pm

Since this is going to be so expansive, I'm going to split this RP into different threads. This thread is for starting your character. The first thread will be "The Gods' Playtoys: Kraken". That way it's easier to control everything. I'll be back once I finish a few things at home. Then I'll get everything going.

Postby Tuor » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:21 pm

Okie doke ^_^
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Role Playing