The Gods' Playtoys RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

The Gods' Playtoys RP

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:30 pm

"Athena! Surrender your city, Athens, before I obliterate it!" "I will never surrender to you, Ares!" High atop Olympus the Gods bickered and threatened as their minions killed eachother. The arguement was a petty one, but it grew into a worldwide battle. Athena was defending her city of Athens as Ares and his Spartan warriors overran it. The mountain was being split into two factions; those who sided with Ares and those who sided with Athena. Zeus was in the middle of it all, even though he secretly helped Athena. Athena's supporters were Aphrodite, Artemis, Demeter, Eros/Cupid, Hehpestus, Hermes, and Zeus. Ares followers were few, but they were powerful: Eris, Hades, Hera, and Poseidon. The Fates watched as many lives went past them and into the pits of hell. "The war will end soon." "Yes, there will be heroes, but only one will truly decide the battle." "One of you may be destroyed by these heroes." There were three Fates and they foretold the future to the Gods. The Gods became scared and began their frantic search for a heroe to save them and destroy the other.

((Introduce your person either on the battle field or at home leaving for the battle or wherever. I'll have each God summon you))

Re: The Gods' Playtoys RP

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:35 pm

Thanos left the temple of his goddess, Athena, and went back to the camp. Please answer my prayer wise one, only you can bring us the help we need. went over to the blacksmiths before he entered the camp to retrive his swords. They had beloned to his father, and his father before him, passed down the generations and it was still as strong as ever. He entered the camp and went to his tent to rest for the night.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:36 pm

((I'll show up later, as is my custom in most of the RPs I join.))
Too good for you.

Postby Xion » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:57 pm

Marcus was waling around the cities confused
"I have seen many temples, heard many Priests but i still don't know: What god is fitting to me?"

((Mandy hers 1 of the gods give Marcus a sign: you pick witch 1 :)(just not the Cupid :P) ))
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:18 pm

Kratos saw the blood splatter through the battle"why is this happening!"he rushed to a spartan warrior cutting his head off turning around seeing a another spartan warrior behind him"Athena,we will win."

Location: Temple of Hades (America, California,Santa Monica A.K.A Dogtown...

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:17 pm

http://www.oasis-hotel.gr/maps/ELLADA-2.jpg ((Map of Greece))

Thanos was into a deep sleep when awoke to a bright light. "Thanos, wake up, man! We need your help and all you can do is just sleep?!" Thanos sat up and saw a figure floating above him, holding a staff with snakes wrapped around it. "It is, ofcourse, I, Hermes! Thanos, Athena needs you to help her in her battle with Ares. I decided to choose you. Don't ask why, just accept it!" The young God was flitting around, "Well, I have to go now. Don't die. Just go to the town of Paraievs. There you will see another God and he'll guide you from there." Hermes flitted out of the room.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:22 pm

Letting his brain wrap around the fact that a god had visited him, Thanos got up and grabed his gear. He had one of his men bring him a horse. If they ask why, i will tell them I have been summoned to Paraievs He thought. When the horse arrived, he began his jurny to Paraievs.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:27 pm

Sebastian leaned over the side of his ship and let the wind blow through his wavy, blonde hair. He had just had a good haul in the Ottoman territory (Turkey) and he had yet to deliver his spoils. But, for the time being, he was relaxing. It would be a while, before he reached his destination, anyway.
Too good for you.

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:49 pm

"Sebastian, turn around Sebastian. It is I, Aphrodite." He heard the most beautiful voice, the voice was soft and seductious. He turned to see the most beautiful woman on the earth. She was wrapped in a light pink cloth, and her long blonde hair floated in the breeze. "Sebastian, listen to me. You are a strong warrior, and a good lover. Athena needs your help, go to Parvaies. There you will meet others who are going to help Athena. If you do this, you shall be greatly rewarded." She leaned foreward and lightly kissed his lips, then vanished.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:50 pm

ooc: Damn, Why couldn't that goddes come to see me!

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:53 pm

Kratos was bleeding deeply as he laid on the ground"the spartan warriors are to strong,im sorry Athe....."He laid unconcious in the open battle field.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:56 pm

"What the?"
Sebastain fell back a bit, stumbling.
Some of his crew ran up to him.
"Captain! Captain! Are you okay?"
"Just fine, actually. Tell Miguel to set a new course. We're headed to the Greek city of Parvaies."
"What for?"
"Just do it. I have a good feeling about this."
One of the members that had been next to him ran off to inform, Miguel, the current driver (I don't know the pirate word for it) of the ship.
"You have a sort of dreamy look in your eyes, captain," said another of his crewmates. "Did you have a little too much grog last night?"
[color=blue]"Ha ha. No. It's not that. But, I am in the mood for a little grog right now. You! Break out the barrels and the mugs!"
Sebastian chuckled as he watched his crew bring out three giant barrels of grog.
"Hey, hey, guys. What are trying to do to me? Ha ha. Just kidding. Fill the glasses for everyone! Except for Miguel over there, 'cause he's driving."
Last edited by Acktoo on Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too good for you.

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:00 pm

((Acktoo and everyone else, don't use colors. That is for the Gods.))

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:01 pm

Sorry. Fixed.
Too good for you.

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:02 pm

Marcus took another step and found himself surrounded by flames. He thought he was dying, but the flames did not burn him. He heard a deep and evil voice surrounding him. "Marcus! I am Hades! Follow me and you will become a God! Go to Sparta and there Posiedon will guide you to become a God and defeating Athena!" The flames turned to smoke and all that was left was a ring of burnt grass.

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Kratos started to wake up"huh whos there,show your self!"
Last edited by Kratos on Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:11 pm

Kratos saw a dark female figure appear in his dream. "Hah! Look at you! You pray to that wench Athena and she let's you die! I, Eris, see your potential and I will bring you back to life, but you must follow me!" She leaned down and kissed his forehead, "Now go to Sparta! Before I kill you! Go to Sparta!" The dark, evil figure dissappeared.

Added after 54 seconds:

Kratos wrote:Kratos started to lose his faith in the gods as he awoke in a spartan ship heading towards Lesvos"help,help......please,Zeus,Athena!"
Ack! fix it please to my post!
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:11 pm

wait? I allready had a god summon me. What do I do?

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Fixed.((Hey can i have Artemis summon me,shes my favorite.....))

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:32 pm

OOps, go the names mixed up sorry. And I thought I might skew your character Kratos, with having the other side visit you.

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:34 pm

OOC:Oh okay...

Added after 57 seconds:

Kratos walked into the cockpit"Sparta,why....what is happening"

Postby Mandy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:35 pm

((You can choose, just be careful. Artemis will be summoning you in a few seconds.))

"Darn, I'm late!" A young girl in a green cloak tugged at Kratos' cloak. "Kratos, don't go! Don't let Eris trick you into destroying Athena! Don't go Kratos!" The young girl hugged his arm, "I am Artemis, don't let Ares hurt me! Got to Parvaies and help Athena!" She ran off and dissappeared.

Postby Jay » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:42 pm

Joan faced a spartan warrior, slowly circling, a sea of bodies around them, both with their shields out along with their spears in true hoplite fashion. The spartan lunged and she let it go past in the arch of her shield as she turned it to the side, staggering him. In a flash the man found the spear through his neck. Joan heaved, dragging the body along as she did a wide circular swing, killing two others attempting to sneak up on her. Her hood was blown off by the wind, her face revealed, her foes' eyes widened in surprise, "A WOMAN?! We have been fighting a woman, and dare shame ourselves by losing?!"
The men backed off somewhat, being wary, knowing Joan was definetly no push over.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Kratos » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:47 pm

"The gods they need me,i will not give up Athena"he slaughtered all that where on the ship and went to Parvaies.

Postby Acktoo » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:48 pm

((Still sailing...))
Too good for you.

Next

Return to Role Playing