Don't Go in the Woods----Chapter 1: Dog Days Are Over

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Don't Go in the Woods----Chapter 1: Dog Days Are Over

Postby Tuor » Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

- Mellissa Marmillot: Montreal, Canada -

Mellissa stepped out of the shower and towelled off, the air was heavy and damp, she wiped off the mirror with her towel. She was coming down from her adrenaline high as she pulled on a slightly too large t-shirt and underwear, her hair still damp from the shower. Walking into the living room she grabbed a guitar from the rack against the wall and plopped down on the couch. Melissa looked out over Montreal as she idly strummed. It was late, almost early at this point, but lights still shone here and there and specks of light wound there way home. Mellissa peered down at the figures who still walked the streets, briefly appearing briefly in the pools of light that broke up the darkness at precise intervals. There was something beautiful but cold about the city at night, she mused as her fingers glided over the strings. Maybe this piece would turn into a song, maybe not.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby TheLivingCouch » Wed May 11, 2011 3:47 pm

-County Road Massachusetts, Local Bar: “Secret Agent Man, NOT!”-

Marshal raised an eyebrow, picking up the watch and giving it the once over. “So Dexter smashed his watch and now Hector is thinking more clearly. Was it some sort of control device? Why would Dexter even bother screwing with that anyway? He works for Derrier to… Come to think of it, freak was probably blackmailed to. Revenge maybe?” He shook his head. There was no way to really tell if any of this was anywhere near the truth. Then there was always that nagging suspicion that Hector could just be flat out lying to him. “I would, but I won’t. Come back when you have some idea of what that watch did. There’s just too much I don’t know, and honestly this shit is starting to go way over my head anyway.”

Marshal choked, near spraying a mouth full of beer all over Hector. He coughed and thumped his chest to force the beer down. “Wha… what did you just say?” Marshal couldn’t quite believe it at first, nor could he believe he didn’t catch it sooner. “Are you telling me that Raider is still running loose out there? No, no no. Let’s take it one step further. Are you telling me that Derrier and Raider are one and the same?” Marshal let fly a string of incomprehensible swears. “The hell are you telling me all this anyway? What are you after?” He asked. “You know what, screw it. If Derrier staged it so what? Neither he nor Raider has been a bother since Redstone. If Raider is Derrier, same deal. Redstone’s gone. I don’t have an obligation to shit.” Marshal threw his hands in the air. “You’ve yet to give me a reason to care.”

“Ha!” He scoffed. “What have I said in the past twenty minutes gave you that idea?” Marshal said honestly confused. He wasn’t sure if Hector was playing at something deeper or just curious. “If I’m looking for something, hell, I don’t know what it is. If you really want to know I find staying in one place to too long to be a burden. Get to know enough people, and you find yourself obligated to shit you never wanted to bother with in the first place. I don’t buy into a shallow bullshit existence of doing the same shit at a job day in and day out, and getting married, and having kids. I won’t be dragged into it either. That’s why I keep moving. Everyone and their mother wants something from you after a while, and I can only take so much.” Marshal explained, supporting his lie upon a very personal truth. “I do what I want, not what everyone else does. Simple as that.”

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat May 28, 2011 10:55 am

Luce Vargas - Milan Italy - Should I stay or should I go now?

Luce looked at the boys that could be her brothers, They... looked like her... When she was growing up people would say she looked nothing like her Mama and Papa. They had brown-red hair, slightly curly like hers, and brown eyes so unlike her Papa's blue and Mama's bright green. The one who had waved at her had a cheerful grin and a scar on his forehead. If only I had been there to protect him... she thought with a slightly sad smile, I'm never there for my brothers.
Her other brother? was hugging a small child, who was he? Could he be a third brother? They all looked young enough to be her children. She sent a quick text. Do I go over and talk to them? They're so young! Jules would know what to do. The wind pulled at her hair.

Halfway across the world a pretty albino fixed her red eyes on her phone as it played a blurb of Einsamkeit She looked at the message an thought. Will she love me any less if she has them? Julchen asked herself.
Order's up Jules! Her boyfriend called
Stupid me. Of course she'll still love me. she muttered sending the text Go for it gnädige Frau[/u]
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby sam4books » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:20 am

Chicago Illinois
[Dominick's]

~Gordon~

One of many copies of this vast market chain (though not as vast as others) was rather large when compared to her sisters. On the inside. It was awkwardly placed near the edge of a five story building that was a tanned beige in its tint. Welcoming all who were kind enough to stop buy was a simple sign with the word "Dominick's" in a bold red text over a green, white, and red striped background. Underneath those words are a white cursive text that stated exactly what the market was supposed to be, "The Fresh Store".

Whether it was true was up to personal opinion.

All kinds of poor, middle class and people who were on their last resort shopped here. All of them entered and exited without passing judgement. Perhaps they were a single mother dealing with more children then she could handle, an office drone who needed a coffee break after dealing with his boss on a bad day, a child who was buying some groceries for his mother who was sick, a single man who spent his days wondering if he was going to die an unmarried man, and an old man without much of a retirement fund trying to win the lottery to support his children's children in the future. Bored workers at the cashiers and butchery checked the time repeatedly, waiting frantically for the week to be over so they could receive their pay checks.

Outside one person has it much, much worse, though even he did not have the worse of it. His brown hair was by no means trimmed and had a sort of eternal stench to it. His green eyes were overshadowed by a grey cap, the sleeves of his plaid green jacket were worn and torn. Oddly enough, the right leg of his jeans was rolled up, while the other leg almost completely covered a brown worker's shoe.

The man watched the world with idle eyes, while singing a peculiar song.

♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪
"Watch out you might get what you're after
Cool babies strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house

Hold tight wait till the party's over
Hold tight We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house

Here's your ticket pack your bag: time for jumpin' overboard
The transportation is here
Close enough but not too far, Maybe you know where you are
Fightin' fire with fire

All wet hey you might need a raincoat
Shakedown dreams walking in broad daylight
Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees
Burning down the house

It was once upon a place sometimes I listen to myself
Gonna come in first place
People on their way to work baby what did you expect
Gonna burst into flame

Burning down the house

My house S'out of the ordinary
That's right Don't want to hurt nobody
Some things sure can sweep me off my feet
Burning down the house

No visible means of support and you have not seen nuthin' yet
Everything's stuck together
I don't know what you expect starring into the TV set
Fighting fire with fire"

♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪

Wayside Campsite, England
~Hannah Rosalind Granger~

Whatever sort of horrible thing Hannah was expecting clearly wasn't there. Instead, there was a still moving bunny rabbit, with it's eyes still wide open in light of the unspeakable horror the poor creature had just witnessed. A pool of crimson liquid streamed from a large gap in its neck, some tissue seemed to be hanging off to the sides. Perhaps it was only choking on something with its mouth hung wide open. But that would have probably been a better death.

Everything was perfectly still.

Hannah would probably start to shiver from the chill that inhabited her surroundings.

There was no sound, not even crickets were cricketing, and the trees and their leaves seemed to have stopped completely.

It was as if time itself ceased to exist.

Until there was a scream.

It was loud enough to send an echo throughout the forest and had a slight hint of pain. To the ears of a camper like that of Hannah's statute, it seemed to be coming from the north.

Montreal, Canada
~Melissa Marmillot~

Melissa would've probably caught sight of an odd scene happening down below as she plucked the strings of her guitar. It was a quick slight movement down the street, the figure of a young woman who seemed to be running for her life. It was like she was being chased. Not too far behind her, Melissa would have caught a short lived glint, perhaps from a metal. It came from another figure, who was wearing a hood. It was hard to distinguish whether it was male or female.

Up ahead the woman had tripped and fell, she tried to get up and start running but the hooded figure had ganged up on her.

Soon, they both were engaged in a fight.

The woman had tried to grab the hooded figure's arm, holding it as far away from her as possible. Her attempts to twist it were nullified, as she was pushed away. The figure tried to turn, but she had lunged at him, and began struggling against his attempts to throw her off, pushing down on his weight. She started punching him violently as he swung around losing his balance. There were a couple times where the woman almost fell off. She was small, and the figure was big, so any fall would have left a bruise or two. Maybe more.

Another glint of metal, and the woman was so close to falling. The both of them were about the streets. Finally the woman started strangling him with something, maybe a bag.

Soon they both collapsed on the sidewalk.

New York City, New York
~Echo~

'Somebody has some daddy issues' thought Echo in response to the black guy's offended outburst. She couldn't help but giggle at the display. Stormy probably wouldn't like it, but she couldn't help but enjoy it when people get so pissed off. She had almost forgotten why she was there. 'Ah, right...follow the kid and bring him to safety. Umm...' Echo looked around, now slightly embarrassed. Perhaps it was best that she just left. Looking around again, she pursed her lip and proceeded to exit the grocery store. There was nothing in there for her anyways.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Hannah Rosalind Granger – Wayland Campsite, England – Getting the fuck out of here...if I can find the way out

Hannah stared at the rabbit, letting the light of her torch fall on it properly. What the fuck did that? She stayed were she was, surprised at how much her heart was hammering. She didn't really want to investigate why the rabbit had been killed like that, but whatever had done it, it didn't seem like the kill of a fox or badger... Not even a dog would have done that, surely...I would have seen it. She shuddered slightly and looked all around her, eyes wide in the dark. She noticed how still everything was. Unnaturally still. She couldn't hear anything above the thudding of her own heartbeat.

And then she heard a scream. Hannah flinched.
"Shit. What the fuck..." For a moment, she just froze, too frightened to move. Then she grabbed part of a tree branch from off the ground, weilding it like a weapon. She felt like she needed something to defend herself with, just in case. She regretted switching her torch on now. Anything beyond the torchlight grew incredibly dark, so that it was hard to make out what was there. She decided to switch the light off again before she got too unused to the dark, and stayed still while she waited for her natural night vision to return and tried to calm down.

"Is this some kind of a joke?!" she shouted out at the surrounding trees. Her mind was trying to rationalize things, but her instincts wouldn't quite let her. "Because if it is it's not fucking funny!"

The scout decided she'd had enough. She couldn't cope with this right now. She seriously hoped that whoever had screamed wasn't in danger, but even if they were, the smart thing to do was to not panic and go and find help. Hannah wasn't focused on the game at all now - she wasn't even focused on trying to find Louisa. All she wanted to do was to get out of the woods.

The girl started to march briskly in the direction she hoped would take her out of there (which was notably NOT the direction the scream had come from, but more heading towards the west). She was holding the tree branch with the strong intention of swinging it at the slightest sign of movement around her. "This is fucking too much." she spoke, her voice shaking slightly. "Too fucking much. I can just about accept the rabbit but that fucking scream right after it? That's got to be taking the piss. Seriously what the fuck is going on tonight? Did Chris organise a wide game, or a fucking horror film? Shit. Just...Too fucking much. I'm not dealing with this. I'm just not. Fuck this." Hannah found herself speaking out loud to herself as she walked quickly on, as if that would take the edge off her nerves.

There was something reassuring about talking out loud to yourself or making some kind of noise when you were alone in the dark, as if the sound could chase away your fears. Hannah hadn't talked her way through the dark for years though - not since she was a kid. She remembered dark nights at home when she would get up in the middle of the night for a drink of water or to use the toilet, and having to walk along in the blackness, humming a tune under her breath or speaking words to make the shadows and shapes look less menacing. She had used to do that at camp, too - at times when she found herself alone or uneasy. It had gotten easier as she had got older, naturally...but right now, she felt more scared by the dark then she used to, even at eleven years old and younger. There was something almost infectious about fear, that if one thing made you jump or got you spooked, you could never rest easy long afterwards. Soon you started looking in the dark for things to be afraid of - despite the horrifying fact that you didn't want to find anything. And right at that moment, Hannah couldn't stop looking. She was actually getting quite angry with herself.

"Fucking stop it, there's nothing fucking there," she told herself repeatedly, turning her head to look around her as she marched on. "And if there is something there then it doesn't matter cos I'm fucking getting out of here. Where the fuck is the campsite?!"
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby aj_gatsz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 am

New York City, New York

~Bobby with Echo~

Bobby was washed into the subway car by the crowd. He slumped down on a seat, wedging himself between an elderly lady and young girl, who decided rather to stand, than being cramped together. The car was packed with people, and moving around would have needed some serious elbowing.
At his station Bobby got onto his feet, and let himself carry out of the car by the mass of people. Echo had to be on her toes to keep an eye out on the guy, getting closer was out of question. On the surface however the crowd had dispersed, and she managed to catch up with him.
“Hey! You!” She cries after him, waving her hands in front of her, but Bobby just kept walking taking on notice of the girl.
Aw come on, won't even faze him. “Hey! I'm talking to you!” She yelled again louder this time, and started to run to catch up with him.
Bobby just kept on walking, watching the ground, dragging his feet slightly. Finally he stopped and walked up to a house and started fumble with his keys to open the door. Echo frowned and stopped running, but kept walking up to him, "Are you Bobby?" She asked, stopping not too far from him, giving him a quizzical look, wondering whether she has the wrong guy or not.
Bobby stopped fumbling with his keys, and turned towards her very slowly. He looked at the girl for a while, blinking very slowly. "Yes." He finally answered, before turning back to the door, to carry on with opening the lock.
Echo smiled a bit. So this is the right guy after all. “Hi I've been wondering. Have you had any weird dreams lately? Or seen a weird man in a suit? I hope this doesn't sound weird or anything. But a friend told me that you've been seeing some stuff, and it sounds strangely like the sort of things I've been seeing. I just need to know that I'm not the only one.” She started to shower him with questions.
Bobby finally opened the door. “Mr. Skinny?” He asked without looking at Echo. “Yes I have seen him.” He answered, and entered the house, leaving the door open. Echo's face brightened, when she realized she was being invited in. "Thank you" She said, and followed him inside.
The wind picked up, and the clouds started to swim over the sky, blocking out the sun from time to time.

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 am

{Ship of Horrors}

Michael would find no means to rest once outside the storage room and in the cold halls. Right away, the loud sounds that would've been required for enacting his escape alerted a member of the ship's crew just ten feet away. The man slowly turned, his face marred by an odd sludge. Green and thin, almost as if the man were sweating a film of ooze and slime. His eyes were glazed over, mouth hanging agape. His hands were stiff and seemed incapable of minor methods of flexing or gripping. And as the man tried to talk, all that came out were grunting noises and hacking coughs.

An abrupt crash the opposite side of the hall would draw Michael's attention. Already, five more crew members were standing in the hall, staring at the young man on the floor. They all wore the same things the first man wore: A large, loose, yellow raincoat, hood up, thick and loose slacks, and a pair or rubber wading boots. They all presented the same oddity of flesh as the first man, as well as the stiff hands. None of them made any movements toward Michael, though, as if they were waiting for something.

Then that voice from earlier returned. The speakers all over the ship turned on at once, ringing sharply for a second. "I've no doubt you've managed to make enough noise with your departure from that room to startle some fellow residents of this fine boat... They are quite sensitive to sound, it seems." A slight chuckle could be heard from the speakers before the voice continued. "These fine gentlemen are all my little puppets now. Not for very long, mind you, but long enough that they could have torn you apart long before they regained control... I have launched all but one lifeboat, near the bow. But I also have to get off at my stop, which is coming soon, so you'll need to hurry to get to it before me. Just be careful of the crew... They seem a bit hungry. Fufufufufuu~"

The voice abruptly cut out in the middle of the laugh, leaving Michael alone, in eerie silence, with the mindless puppets of his would-be assassin. The hint he'd been given would tell him they could hear very well. That and the glazed look of their eyes meant they likely relied on sound to find him. Making too much noise, such as running, would alert them. But he also had a short time to get up to the bow on the first deck, while Michael was in the starboard side of the second deck.
Demon of Elru

Postby Regalus » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm

A familiar mixture of frustration, anger and adrenaline flowed through Gabriel as he pedaled down the road; an occasional cuss escaping his lips as his target left his sights. He couldn't help but mentally berate himself considering how'd things turned out. He should've known better, hell, he did. He should've hidden the key to his car in his underwear, locked his stuff in the safe and put sleeping pills in the boy's drink the very moment he had an inkling of his intention; but he didn't, and because of that he now found himself chasing after his own rental in the dead of night in a foreign country.

Looking back all the signs where there; though he had hoped that the boy's fear would have out weighed his anger, from the awkward conversation they had that evening he thought that had been the case. He was still in shock about the loss of his sister earlier that day; he wasn't in the mood to eat or talk much, but Gabe had manage to manage to form a conversation somehow. It had begun rather casually, but then eventually drifted towards the other runners. From there it had been inevitable that they would eventually talk about their latest activities and discoveries, until they finally began talking about the recent discoveries relating to slendy's potential weaknesses. He should have ended the conversation right then and there, but it had seemed to snap the boy out of his funk so he went on.

He cursed his naivete, but there was no point in beating himself over the head too much; their was a life at risk after all. Thankfully he had been able to wake himself just as Joshua had snuck out of the room, and after realizing his tazer was missing managed to rush out of the room fast enough to catch him just as he drove of in his rental. If it hadn't been for the fact that he managed to get his hand on his bike, the boy would have been good as dead right there. His only saving grace was that the boy sucked at doing manual gear shifts, and he already knew where he was heading. The moron thought to avenge his sister somehow; which meant that he would be heading straight to Slendy's welcoming tendrils. His best bet would be the last place they had run into him, Wayside camp grounds.

After losing sight of Joshua for a while he managed to reach his destination and, much to his dismay, found his rental parked at a particular camp ground. He immediately dropped his bike and pulled out his flash light, as he hurried towards the wilderness before him; hoping that he wasn't too late or that for once in his life slendy would decide to be a no show. Sadly it didn't take him long to realize that he'd have no such luck. After running into and hiding from the blasted demon so many times he had learned to see the signs. He could practically feel Slendy's presence amidst the shifting shadows of the forest, the stillness in the air and the absence of wild life calling out, and the particular feeling of dread washing over him were unmistakable. He was here, and he was waiting. However, after hearing a loud scream he ran as quickly as his legs could carry him towards the source, hoping with all his heart that it wasn't already too late.
*****************************************************************************************************
Joshua stalked the forest; steadying his breath in stark contrast of his swiftly-beating heart. He knew the beast was here and with any luck he'd get his chance today. The weight of the taser was odd in his hand, but he had seen Gabriel use it enough times to know how to use it, or at least he hoped he did. The wretched thing, that slenderman, had already taken everything away from them. It had burned his house down with his parents within. It had brainwashed his sister and taken her away from him. In his heart he thanked Gabriel for what had done for them, but he wasn't going to be any ones burden and he wasn't going to run away for the rest of his life.

Tonight was the night that he gave the slender man a taste of the suffering he had caused him. After having been chased by it for the past two weeks enough was enough; he didn't care about dieing at this point, his only goal on this night was to make the dammed thing hurt.

He was startled when he heard the scream at first, but soon became over come with a strange glee which urged him forward towards the source. The beast was near, and he had a feeling it knew was there as well. He had no idea what would occur by sunrise, but he did know one thing for sure; by the end of tonight a chapter in his life would close. He secretly hoped it would not be the last.
As he ran he came to a sudden stop upon hearing a rather large amount of swearing coming from somewhere nearby. At first he thought that it was Gabriel, finally having caught up to him, but the voice sounded far too feminine to be his. Joshua thought about it for a moment and, against his desire to continue the chase, shined his flashlight in the general direction the swearing was coming from. "Yo! Someone out there?!" he called out loudly while steadying his grip on the taser, just in case there was a surprise.

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Hannah Rosalind Granger – Wayland Campsite, England – Who's there?

Hannah could hear someone running nearby a while before the flashlight was switched on and a voice called out. She stopped her brisk walk, her heart still beating rapidly. At first she was hopeful it was another one of the scouts; but the fact that they were shining a light in her direction and the way they called out made her have doubts. She could not recognise the voice, although it could have possibly been someone from the other scout troop who she didn't know well...except that they didn't sound local.

- But what if it wasn't a scout? Who else would be out here in the woods in the dead of night?
Given all the other weird stuff that had been happening, Hannah wasn't sure what to expect.

The frightened explorer scout spun round, keeping the tree branch raised. "Hello? Who's there? she called out sharply in her loud south London accent. "You’re not from the Scouts, are you? Who are you?" Hannah shielded her eyes. She couldn't see anything with the light shining towards her. "And can you switch off your light please? I can't see a fucking thing." She was still poised with the branch held tightly aloft...ready to attack or run in case whoever called out turned out not to be friendly.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Keiran » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 am

Aneillo Manfredo & Tomeo Matteo Cecillo

Aneillo waved to woman over, haphazardly crossing the street to meet her. “Fratello,” Tomeo said in warning, paranoidly looking around, “She might be one of them.” He blinked his real eye, the other still open, always open.

“You worry too much, fratello,” said the older boy with a grin as he approached the brown-haired woman. “Ciao!” the thin boy said easily to the woman, “How are you today?” He rubbed his scar and placed an easy hand on his twin’s shoulder. “I am Aneillo Manfredo Cecillo.”

“Who are you and what do you want?” Tomeo said in a gruff voice, his arms crossed and his frown deepened. “Fratello!” Aneillo scolded softly, not quite astonished.

Postby sam4books » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

New York City, New York
~Echo~

Echo exited the apartment doors cautiously. The entire conversation didn't exactly go the way she planned. In fact, she felt as if she hardly made any progress with the poor fellow at all. He was too heavily drugged for her to convince him of anything, let alone actually leave the house. 'Dammit, I'm so stupid!' she cursed herself, thinking about how angry Stormy would be with her when she found out that her "mission" was a failure.

Although, some good things did come out of her little visit. "Ah, well at least I have some sort of lead, if anything" she said to herself, looking through the pictures she took with her phone. Some of the things she found in Bobby's department was disturbing to say the least. There was no doubt in her mind that Tall, Dark, and Slender wanted to add the tortured soul to his hunt. Probably to the point of becoming his pawn. 'Not if I have anything to do with it' she promised. All she needed to do was contact this doctor, and arrange some sort of private meeting concerning Bobby. "Yeah, like that's going to work." She knew she needed to get into contact with this person somehow, it was the only way she could be of any help to the sap.

Echo cursed at the sound of her ringtone. "Fuck, here we go....Hey Stormy, how're you doing?" she responded with a bite of her lip.

"Horrible! The curtains keeping on moving and it isn't even that windy. When are you getting home?"

"Right now, I think. I just left the guy's house."

"How did it go? Please, oh please, tell me he's not going to start traveling with us."

"Actually, he's a bit too heavily medicated for that." She could hear Stormy swearing like a sailor, although it was probably not meant for her ears. She was obviously not surprised.

"So, you're saying it was a complete waste of time."

"No, I still got a lead! I just need to call this one person-"

"No!" The response was quick, direct, and it wasn't bullshitting anybody. Echo knew in her heart Stormy wouldn't allow it. "Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it!" She was too sensitive for that.

"I'm sorry Stormy it's just..." Something like this was hard for her to explain. She just knew she needed to do this, and she didn't know why. Simply heart wrenching. "...I feel sorry for the guy. You should have seen his face, he's like this empty husk who can't even answer simple questions without you repeating it over and over. Do you think I'm being too soft?"

"Pfft, yes." Echo sighed again, it was no use. "Forget about him Echo. Leave him to his slimy tentacles, we can put him out of his misery later."

"Storm-"

"Forget about him Echo!"

Click. Nothing.

"Great, Echo. Now it's either your friend and your safety, or risk your life for a person you've never ever met." Sighing again, the young lady began to walk.

Wayland Campsite, England
~Somewhere within the woods...~

Somewhere within the woods there was a dark a hostile clearing that reeked of the stench of blood. It had been empty for nearly ten seconds now, save for the lump of flesh that was in the center. There was a deep gash in the lump, near the throat to be exact. Lungs had escaped somehow, laying in a scarlet puddle forgotten. Crushed. Or rather, squeezed. The figure was still recognizable, a girl scout, some unfortunate soul who got selected for the slaughter. This person was a Hazel Rabbit.

It seemed as if something was doing the Black Rabbit's job for them. Whether unwanted or not. And it was still on the prowl, as some other scout found herself trapped inside the clearing, clawing at invisible walls. She had lost count how many times she seen the body, each time it seemed worst than before, the stench, noises she could not understand growing louder and higher. She could hear it clear as day. It was trapped in her head forever, traveling between each of her ears, through her body into her mind. "Help!" she would scream between tears, and nobody would hear her. Something had completely cut her off the moment she entered the clearing. Her fate was in it's hands.

"Somebody help!"

No chance. No one was coming. She would be all alone, forever. And ever.

Nothing but the horrible noise to accompany her.

HELP
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 am

{Chicago, Outside Dominick's}

Gordon began walking toward the front door, almost going right inside before he hesitated. He could go in, hoping the clerk at the register would remember a guy in a hoodie, out of all these people. While running the gambit that it was the same clerk that had been here when the receipt he found was printed. His eyes slowly shifted aside as instionct kicked in. Then he remembered how much more likely it was that M would have spent time with a fellow homeless.

Gordon stepped away from the door and proceeded toward the man. Hesitating only a moment from the stench before allowing himself to breath through the corner of his mouth to bypass the obstacle. "Nice tune... Of all the house burning songs I've heard, that one ranks high. Top three, if I had to pin it down." He stated with a friendly attitude and a smile, hoping to not scare the guy. Sometimes his whole 'cop' aura would just make homeless people keep quiet more. "In fact, I have a friend who was here recently who likes the song... Been looking for him. Think you could help?"
Demon of Elru

Postby Villain » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Dan Albertson

Hiding in a filthy, stained room, flies running about, and a dead rat on the floor is Dan Albertson. Knocked out and sprawled across a sewing table, in-between a state of death and coma, a lamp beaming down on him illuminating a small area around him. Lying on the table next to him is a almost completed Splendor Man suit, its stilts fully built and lying on the floor near it. A knife clutched in his hand Dan continues to snore loudly, scaring off most of the fly's except for one brave one. Flying forward it landed on Dan's ear softly before walking around and finally crawling into his ear.

Leaping from the table Dan swings his knife wildly muttering unhearable threats and curses before saying "Come on yah coward, if I die I'll kill yah" his voice rising in volume before sinking repeatedly. Crust in his eyes his legs wobble as he tries to get a grip of himself. Walking out of the room Dan opens up his refrigerator. 7 water bottles are laid out with Times New Roman text printed on them, labeling them as each day of the week. A bucket next to them with the same font reads "Wake up and get to work". The rest of the fridge is very well organized with fruits and vegetables separated, dairy products in there own drawers and meats inside of de-aired hefty plastic bags. Grabbing the bucket he picks it up and dunks his head inside of it repeatedly until he's fully awake.

Now awake he fills the bucket up and puts it back in its place, making sure it fits snug in it’s small slot. After making breakfast he looks up at the calendar ”Oh great, work.” he groans. He proceeds to do his standard process, brush teeth, take a shower, and look for his suit. Walking around he opens one closet after the other. One holds all his weapons, the other his slender man suit, and opening up the second to last closet he sees a women chained to the wall bloody and beaten repeatedly saying “Kill me…” in a hoarse voice only for Dan to roll his eyes and begin to shut the door ”Later,” he remarks as he finally shuts the door ”I’ve got to get a tree or something to leave her hanging from. She’s starting to get annoying.” he says to himself. Finally finding his suit he strips off, gets in, packs his bag with all of his accountant gear/serial killer gear, and sets off to work.

Walking down the hall Dan continues to grumble with himself, trying to figure out who will be the next person he’ll drug up and take. Staring at the ceiling Dan continues shuffling down the hallway until his left shoulder hits something. Twirling around he shouts ”Look where your going you incompetent blind shuffling drone!” at Echo. Finally getting a look at who he bumped into an idea flash’s through his brain ”Looks like I found my next victim, jackpot.” he thinks.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Luce Vargas – Milan Italy – One awkward introduction coming up

Luce’s brown eyes widened as the boys walked over to her. They’re coming this way! She texted with her right hand, her right clutching her necklace, it was the same symbol as taller one’s scar, the smiling boy, she noted with a little bit of shock,
Luce awkwardly stepped back, biting her slender bottom lip with her slightly over-sized front two. Er…. Hello? She squeaked tripping over the heel of her left shoe. Sorry she gave a short nervous laugh, I’m… ah… Luciana Vargas… ummmm… Call me Luce. Her voice was quick soft, nervous Are you… Are you Amedeo Cecilio’s boys? her eyes flicked to the scar again and she blurted out, Have you ever met a man name Dangelo? He has purpley-blue eyes and blonde hair?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Michael gulped and chewed his lip nervously, jerking his head left and right to look at the zombies as he slowly, slowly and steadily, and carefully, slid right back up the wall, pushing awkwardly against the ground with the sides of his feet. So, they're good with sound then. So I should be...very, very quiet. Like, even thinking quietly. He waved a hand at the lone, for the lack of a better word, zombie, first slowly, then quickly. He wasn't yet curious about how these things could exist, he'd long since reached the stage where questions like that came later, if at all. He'd learnt when to trust his eyes, not common sense, a long time ago. He carefully pulled his hand back and started to riffle through his bag, wincing everytime the zombies jerked at a rattle of pills and knick-knacks. Well, at least they don't seem to be able to see me very well. Their smell can't be very good either or they'd have smelt this blood all over me. Damn, I'm going to need a new shirt and blazer after this, don't know how I'll get them. No, focus Michael, focus. Once, he'd thought about how his brain always seemed to try and distract him from imminent danger, despite how this really didn't help matters. At all. Just like whenever his life flashed before his eyes, when his brain should be looking out for a handy branch or flag-pole. Hope I don't get to find out how good their senses of touch and taste are. He pulled out a tub and glanced at the label. Clomipramine... he grimaced and hunched over slightly. yeah, I can live without it.

He rattled it once, froze as they jerked toward the noise, then flipped the lid off and chucked it at the group of zombified men. He pushed himself into the wall as they flailed about at the noise and the other one shuffled past him to inspect the noises from the scuffle they were causing. He pulled out a bottle of...Yohimbine, yep, he could live without that too. He shuffled forward quickly down the hall, flicking his shoes off to decrease the sound before he reached the stairs, and paused. Wait...why's he helping me? Why the hell would he want me to get away? Why's he even doing this? And why would he put me in a race to get to the lifeboat when he needs it? Fuuuuuuuuno. He glanced around the ship and started up the stairs. There's no point staying down here anyway, at least if I get up there I can throw myself overboard or something. he thought as he carefully pushed open the door to the main deck.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Previous

Return to Role Playing