CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu May 12, 2011 12:11 am

Finally, I got the right song and the perfect quote to match, hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did, Sam. It's a shame, its three years off its mark, through.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 am

Still searching for my song myself -__-
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

do you still need some help, there Sam?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Just a little bit :/
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Are you going to stick with Ozzy or branch out to the others.
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri May 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Mostly metal songs.
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Current or the past?
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri May 13, 2011 8:57 pm

It doesn't really matter to me xD
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:23 pm

More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks MM. You're the best :D
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:30 pm

It helps, Dethklok had a lot of songs that could imply to her.
More Robots

Postby Glacier » Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm

I like the Water God for Suiryuu...

Postby sam4books » Sat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm

I might use Murmaider for Jenny anyways.
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat May 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm getting a little worried about the villians posting progress, mainly because I want to start a fight or some other form of conflict already.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Glad to find one that works, for the both of you apparently.
More Robots

Postby Kyuu » Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 pm

MQ I tried : /

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:21 am

Yes, and I'm proud of you.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 am

I'll track down the villains, don't worry about it. As for the rest, its kind of a pain but i'll put up those NPCs i mentioned earlier. It just to stall a bit till the rest of the people had their fill with the intro. Sound good?
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Mon May 16, 2011 12:59 am

Yeahhh, I disappeared because my laptop died, but I am cooking up a nice post right now. Sorry for the wait people, life here is... hectic
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Mon May 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Its alright, Bank, take your time.

On another note, wow, imagine that, i managed to find almost everyone that hasn't posted in a while. Special thanks to glacier for helping me out.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Kyuu » Tue May 17, 2011 12:09 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:Yes, and I'm proud of you.

Yays :3

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Kemious will post tomorrow.
More Robots

Postby Ionix Baelgos » Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Name: Armond Starion
Nicknames: 'One man Army' (A play on his name)
Race: Human
Alliance: Villain (Cult)
Magical focus:
Light
Spells/Unique abilities or equipment:

Redeemer Twelve- A modified rifle that functions as a middle-long range precision shot device. Instead of a normal clip, the rifle uses clips of twelve narrow bullets, thin, but able to fly far and rapidly. This is Armond's 'baby'.

Lightwarping: Rather than the ability to generate light, Armond instead manipulates the way it reflects, and can bend it, depending on his concentration, so long as there is at least some basis for his ability. At its highest level, he can temporarily bend the rules of light and focus it to the equivalent to a weapon for a short period of time, though he is incredibly vulnerable at that time.

-Techniques

Now you see me... By focusing on his own image for a few moments and channeling some of his own life force in small amounts, Armond can make what appear to be duplicates appear within a four foot radius. These are simply images, though, and do exactly as he does.

Now you don't By channeling raw elemental energy, Armond redirects light rays to not reflect upon his body directly. Instead, he redirects it to one of the aforementioned 'clones'. As a result, it appears as though the clone is the only Armond.

Hot Spot: Unlike the previous two abilities, Hot Spot takes a lot more work. Armond must create a target point as well as a refraction point before even channeling elemental energy. As he does, he sends the energy through the refraction point and bounces it to work as a low-power heat ray. It at most delivers a low-degree burn.

Distraction Flash: One of the simplest abilities Armond wields, this amounts to the reagent-less production of a firework-style flashbang. It can be used as a temporary blinding ability or as a false attack.

Searing Light: For a high amount of stamina cost, Armond can condense light rays into a melee-useable form for a short period of time. It extends from over the back of his right hand out about nine inches and cuts like a low-powered laser. However, if Armond does this, after it is used, he will have to rest proportionally to the length of use.

-Skills:

-Sniper
-Hand-to-Hand
-Quick-draw
-Move silently
-Diplomacy (?)
-Bluffing

-Additional Equipment:

First Aid Kit
Ammo boxes- 1440 total bullets
Pair of sunglasses
Basic Rations
Duct Tape (5 Really big rolls)

Vehicle

Armond has a motorcycle that he keeps nearby wherever he travels, rather than depending on his feet. He doesn't like to take up a lot of room. Rather than a large car, he prefers raw speed in his vehicles.

Appearance:

Armond seems to be a very down-to-earth man at first glance. He wears what looks to be a SWAT-style outfit, save for the helm, which he has cut open around the back to let his orange ponytail hang out. He also keeps the visor up at all times, showing off his eyes, which shine green.
His armor is relatively loose- a breastplate, a helmet, plate collar, short shoulderplates, elbow and forearm armor, waist and armor on the thighs and shins ending in thick, but comfortable boots. His clothes under the armor appear to be a simple grey jumpsuit. On his right shoulderplate, he has a picture of a crescent moon, split in the middle vertically with a set of teeth.

He seems to be of average height at 5'10" and isn't even particularly visibly muscular. He seems to be average in body build, although, upon closer examination, his body is a bit more toned than average. His skin is pale to fair, and his hair seems thick and full.

[i]
[b]Personality:
How do you act?

Depending on where he is and who he is around, Armond is a drastically different person.

Around allies, Armond is quiet and...not quite paranoid, but watchful. He recognizes that the Cult is not short of people who have taken one too many hits of crazy. He keeps his replies short, but respectful enough that he doesn't offend. If pressured to speak, he will speak in jargon as best he can and make it seem as though he is a bumbler. He prefers to give the impression that he is just a lucky grunt.

Alone, Armond is constantly brooding and plotting. While unseen, he is often grinning, quite amused at his own perceived wit. However, while he constantly broods and plots, he quite often finds himself slapping his helmet to get himself straight. He knows the delusions of grandeur all too well, and tries to keep grounded to reality.

Around enemies, Armond talks a big game, though often tries to trick his enemies. Rather than fall into the trap of monologue, he attempts to elicit such from his enemies. As a result, he often turns the tables around on his foes and makes quick work of inattentive enemies. While, if he has the option, he will strive for a fancy killing, he is far too rational to go outright out of his way to do so, and will often take the easiest choice.

Good Points: Clever, A Good talker, Grounded in reality, Not batblit insane
Bad Points: Liar, deceiver, Unbelieving in the cause, Selfish

Quirks:

-Often, when alone or near alone, will tap his fingers on his helmet in a melodic pattern unconsciously
-Occasionally drifts when alone into talking to himself
-Does his own hunting
-Wears sunscreen all the time
-Loves the work of Houdini
-Prefers liquid food to dry.
-Often comes up with nicknames in his mind for people.
-Loves elevator music, and dances to such while in elevators.

Bio:

Armond, once he became an adult, immediately began training at the Police Academy with the goal of becoming a cop on the beat. With his natural caution, he quickly advanced, despite his mediocre physical performance.

However, after watching the streets of his hometown become filthier and filthier with violence, he grew dissatisfied with grunt policework. He began training and work toward becoming a member of SWAT with the intent of silencing violent criminals. He was incredibly successful, but at a cost: His itchy trigger finger led to armed confrontations almost every time, and ended up being the cause of more than one officer's death.

Guilt assuaging him, Armond took every loss as a personal insult. He began taking his car and doing vigilante work, waging a personal war on gangs in particular. For some reason, nothing could ever be traced to him, and even eyewitnesses could not place who exactly it was that shot the victims to death.

Once the Cult began to rear their ugly heads around, and conflict began to rise on a scale even Armond had never thought of, he did his job, though kept an eye on how things went. Not so much supporting the enemy as not giving his full effort, he came to three conclusions.
1) People die when cults show up, but the enemy is the one that determines who dies at least at first.
2) 'Good' can only fight to survive. This is pointless.
3) Most evil groups are stupid and have their head in the clouds.

Armond, as he fought what chaos was in front of him along with the other SWAT, came to a sickening idea. In the time between conflict, he quit the force and kept his equipment, against orders. He moved out West and decided to go ahead and join this cult, with the goal of using it for his own purposes.

Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJwd9zrjiA

Note
Armond is a loner by nature and likes to take 'territory' that has something advantageous for him. He refuses to fight on anyone else's terms and as a result, will play as dirty as he likes.

"Now, now, we can both be reasonable gentlemen. Leave my plans alone and I won't waste a bullet on you."
And completed a picture of him!
Enjoy!
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/142/1/a/armond_starion_by_dyvas-d3h07nz.jpg
Last edited by Ionix Baelgos on Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby sam4books » Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 pm

OMG IT'S IONIX.

*GLOMPS*

Also: YAY KEM.

GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND.
In passing

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Wed May 18, 2011 11:06 pm

I am thinking about working on my other character really soon now that school's going to be out!

Sorry about the delay though
Sig and avi are made by me

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing