CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Sis: I'm also glad. I like characters like yours.

Everyone: Ok, i was bored so i went ahead and wrote my first omake. Now the question, should i post it here or make a separate threat were in lit where everyone can post theirs when they write them?
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Literature I'd say.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Meh, good enough.

You hear that people?! Keep a look out for CEUDR: Bonus stage in lit.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Aaaaaaand created. Here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49922&p=3080845#p3080845

Postby bankotsu_obsessed » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Awesome! It sucks because I had some good plans for my hero with Metal, but Earth works too!

Crystal abilities are going to be nice~ >3
Sig and avi are made by me

Postby Kemious » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Well Banks I do apologies about that but you see I need metal for several important moves that will Blow alway the competition.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Belwicket » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am

I would've done 1 in each but you're the boss.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Kyuu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 am

Grats Forse on CEUDR! It brings back the memories... and looking at the old CSes of mine... oh god...

Anyways, I'm going to apply, *crosses fingers thinking "please let me in, omg"* and try my luck :)

Hope this RP goes well.

CSes FINISHED (To an extent)

Name: Serenity Riley

Race: Dragon

Half or Full: Half

Other Half: Siren (Demonia)

Alliance: Hero

Magical Focus: Wood

Spells/Unique Abilities or Equipment:

Tree Limbs: Serenity encases her limbs or parts of her body in wood making them stronger and more durable until it’s broken off or removed.

Giving Life: The power to make the trees become helpers in a battle. She can only control up to three and they don’t last very long. They are also significantly weaker than her but they can take heavy blows.

Dancing Leaves: By controlling the trees, she can have them become weapons themselves by uses their leaves. The leaves become razor sharp and when the tree is held back, like in a sling shot, letting all of that force go flings the leaves to go hurling towards her enemies. Problems with this attack is that she can’t control where the leaves go after they leave the tree.

Medusa’s Trick: Serenity takes the roots of trees, or vines and entangles her enemies in place. She can also hold them in the air and move them around slightly. The length of the roots or vines are not infinite

Appearance: Drawing picture. Will have written description up as well.

Weapon:

Staff: Picture coming soon.

Scythe: Picture coming soon.

Chakrams: Picture coming soon

Personality: Serenity is a very quiet girl. She tends to be more of a loner, wanting to do things independently. She works okay with others, but nothing like “Go Teamwork!” attitude. She is more of a follower than a leader except when it’s about something she truly does not believe in. She can be somewhat clumsy sometimes as well as stoic around other people. She tends to hide her true feelings from others for the fear of showing weakness to anyone, not just her enemies. Rather shy about asking for help, she will suffer alone before considering it. Serenity has a dark side. The dark side doesn't come out all the time and Serenity herself is unaware of that side of her. But when that side comes out, I wanted a transformation to kind of go on, where her wings turn more bird like rather than dragonic.

Quirks: Serenity’s weakness would be tattoos and piercings. She has multiple everywhere and it’s one of the things she looks forward to. She also likes to play with her lip stud. It’ll move around on its own a lot because she uses her tongue to move it. She also clicks her tongue piercing against her teeth with she’s nervous. Serenity also has to constantly be moving, as in she can’t stand be still. Either tapping her hand, foot, clicking her tongue, anything to have some sort of movement.

Bio: As a child, Serenity has always been normal. She never did anything too risky, or something that would get her noticed by anyone, including her parents. She was a very independent child, doing things on her own. Her parents thought it was just a godsend since she did it without being told and without complaint. Serenity felt that she had to do it, as a way of saying thanks for raising me to her parents. As time went on when the world was sent into chaos, Serenity knew it was time to prepare herself for the fight of her life. She set up into the woods and mountains to train for this upcoming battle and after all that training, she is now ready to meet up with her comrades and defeat the Triad.

~~~

Name: Z

Race: Drow

Half or Full: Half

Other Half: Pixie (Demonia)

Alliance: Minion

Magical Focus: Lightning

Spells/Unique Abilities or Equipment: Optional.

Lightning Speed: speed is as fast as lightning.

Shell Shock Syndrome: By using Z’s ability to control lightning, Z uses it to make bullets, and fires it at the enemy.

Shockwave: This spell allows Z to gain energy by retracted electricity in the air. The electricity sends jolts into him and it recreates the electricity into energy and lets him gain back energy.

High Voltage: An all out attack for a final blow, so to speak. Z only uses this attack when the end looks near for either Z or the enemy. This depletes Z’s energy completely and is only used in cases of emergencies.

Parasol: A Japanese parasol, purple with white lightning strikes on it. The ends where the wood would be are not made of wood but of sharp metal needles, the top of it has one as well, easier to conduct electricity.

Appearance: Z

Weapon:

Metal Spikes: Will be drawn and described

Spear: Will be drawn and described

Fan of Knives (2): Will be drawn and described

Personality: Z is a very childish person. Being possibly a little crazed when it comes to power, but other than that, the best way to describe Z is childish. Z is rather social and loud for a minion, liking to be the center of attention most of the time. Z likes meeting new people, usually scaring them off because of how it acts. Z is easy to get along with when you get to know Z, but doesn’t get attached to people at all. Most people just know Z is Z.

Quirks: Z likes to run its tongue across its teeth constantly. Z also loves the taste of metal in its mouth, constantly licking its spikes or spear. Z tends to look at others with one eye shut a lot of the time, but not in battle. Z also likes to cut itself constantly, nothing too serious to cause massive blood loss or anything, but it’s Z’s way of making sure it’s alive and can feel, even if it’s only pain. Z also goes through split second personality changes where Z is nice and perky one moment but back to normal the next.

Bio: Ever since Z was small, Z had been bred for this day to come. To fight with the Triad and serve them has been Z’s only purpose in life. Z was taught to master the weapons it chose and to master its power, Lightning. Being power hungry, Z is constantly trying more ways to become as powerful as it can be in order to be the best it can be for the Triad. Z hopes to be in favor with the Triad and stay as the favorite hopefully. It is the plan, at least. And now, Z is waiting for the call to help in the epic fight that is soon to come…

Let me know if these elements are taken. Don't want to tread on any toes!

Update Edit #1: Got some basics down, more about their races and age, gender, etc.

Update Edit #2: More details with weapons and some spells... Changed Magical focus for Serenity.

Update Edit #3: More details about different spells and such for both characters. Hoping to work on Personality, Quirks, and Bio next for both of them.

Update Edit #4: Serenity's Personality and Quirks are up. The Personality might have more added on later on, but at the moment, I think that covers most of it to at least get passed for now. *crosses fingers* And Bio is up. Keeping it short and sweet. Just need to do all the appearance stuff and weapons and I'm done with Serenity.

Update Edit #5: Z's Personality and Quirks are finally up. Again, keeping it short and sweet for now. Expansion is possible in the future. Bio, filled in. Just need to get up the appearances for both characters :D
Last edited by Kyuu on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:30 am, edited 13 times in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Wow, we've got a lot of people I haven't seen in a while coming back here.

Awesome.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Kyuu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Is that your way of saying hi Quinny? ^^

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:06 am

sis: if you want another char be my guest. Just be sure you can keep up with both.

Kyuu: Warms my heart to see another friend from the old days. Non of those elements are taken. Your ok, but i would like details on pixies and sirens. I 'heart' lore!

Postby Kyuu » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 am

Of course, of course. I'm not doing the typical sirens, since I found some interesting ones. I'll be PMing you very soon about some ideas I have >:3

Just trying to get things all put together still on the characters themselves.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 am

Nope, this is my way of saying Hi. *Lights off fireworks which spell out "Hi" in the sky.*
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Kyuu » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

Lol, nice.

Hello to you too :)

Postby Belwicket » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I wasn't saying two chars, I was saying a page in this forum and the lit forum.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am

That my dear sis, would have been overkill.

Anyway: I need the people with WIP to try finish with their CS. unless i miscalculated, we pretty much got enough players to start the RP as long as those people manage to join properly. No pressure though, i know you have time limitations and how hard it is to make a CS in those conditions. What I’m afraid of is that some may call it quits before we even reach the starting line, which, although improbable, happened before in other places and with other people. (Please pm me if you’re gonna do that btw.)

Kyuu: Can you PM later? There’s something i would like to discuss.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 am

I'll get to work on updating Ignis.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks, MQ, very much apperciated. I was actually talking about people who their characters are not even half done not people who are just missing a bio or appearance (I don't find bio THAT important, although i'd like those too at some point.).

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

WOHOO! Took me four days but i finally finished my CE avi and sig!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Cool artwork.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 pm

The un-shrinked one's kinda better: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z191 ... ESig13.jpg

EDIT: Same goes for the conpleately uncoloured one...i suck at photoshop >.>

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I quite like 'em.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

... Maybe I should do that will my characters for JBYaM... Which you might like Forse.

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

JBYaM?

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Just Between You and Me. It's her RP.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing