CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: CEUDR RP OOC (Revival!). Players, press the start button!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:56 pm

...That's the best thing I've ever seen.

Also, It's okay death, I'll put Ignis in, and if I have too, I could add an ice one as well, in a sense.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Ro: Oy, oy, oy, oy, oy! If wanna be a hero then be one with all your fighting spirit! A true man follows his own path until the bitter end!

Remember! Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

...Crap...Again? DAMN YOU KAMINA! DAMN YOUR EPICNESS!

Sam: Thanks for reminding me team rocket's true...and utterly horrifying...nature.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

MQ: No need to go out if your way if you don't want to man. We'll figure something out.
Image Made it myself. (Tukinode may not reflect the ideas of his original creator)

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Deathmaster Forse wrote:Sam: Thanks for reminding me team rocket's true...and utterly horrifying...nature.

And what is that? :3
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Simple, they are the most terrifying thing of all. They are...cosplayers.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Demon of Elru

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm

eeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEPIC!

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Deathmaster Forse wrote:Simple, they are the most terrifying thing of all. They are...cosplayers.

Only the best.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:13 pm

O.O *pales, trembles, heart attack*

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Come on...

You know they're awesome.

In passing

Postby Kyuu » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm

._.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Another for you, Forse.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Which reminds me.

One of these days I plan on working to convince the Pikachu Team to somehow create a game where you can join Team Rocket!

As inspired by this valid complaint:

"Hey can I make a complaint, you see I had just beaten these 5 trainers and this man at the end of the bridge gave me a Golden Nugget and an offer to Join team rocket. I really wanted to, I replied yes but he seemed to find I had said no, I repeated my answer again and he replied that if I don't join team Rocket I will have to be "dealt" with, I shouted YES and he then said "fine" and then we had to battle. Why in the world do you employ these members if they do not want any new members?

retrolinkx 5 months ago"

But seriously, that pissed me off. I remember when I first played Pokemon Red.

"Why can't I say 'yes'?!"
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Okay, last one, Forse. Just always liked that song, so gotta post it. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Name: Ignis Aluminacius

Race: Demon

Half or Full: Full

Alliance: The Cult

Magical Focus: Fire

Spells/Unique abilities or equipment:
Shape-shifting. He can change his body and voice to mimic other peoples as well as two other more demonic forms. To perfectly mimic members of races that aren’t human, he needs to touch them first though.

1st demonic form just has him growing claws, instead of hands, his hair becomes like wire, his skin turns rough and leathery and much tougher, fangs sprout out from his mouth with a burning poison in them and his body becomes burning hot to touch as well as the air around him shimmering as it heats up. He becomes slightly stronger and tougher but much faster and agile.
2nd demonic form is as such http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/ ... _Wen_M.jpg , He’s much faster and inhumanly strong like this and whatever he touches lights up on fire, he doesn’t get much tougher but a good bit faster and his power over fire increases exponentially.

Fireballs are a must for any fire mage but Ignis’s can seek out their target even if he’s distracted, once he’s cast it, it will either attack or defend on its own. His own little guardian orbs.

Fire knight: With a flash of fire, a sword, shield is summoned in his hands, the sword has the abilty to expel energy while the shield can absorb it, meaning that anytime an energy attack is blocked by it, the sword get’s hotter and more dangerous, quite a handy trick since the energy can also be used to heal his body instead of travelling all the way through to the sword. If the situation really requires it, he'll pour his power into the spell, levelling it up along with himself, making himself a true knight of hell.

Appearence: A mix http://alystar.deviantart.com/art/JTHM-21361368 and http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp34 ... e/jthm.jpg. Really tall and really thin. Normally grinning..kinda. He can shift his height, skin tone, hair colour, etc but he's normally about 6 foo, pale, red fiercy eyes and inky black hair. Overall he can also manipulate how old he looks from a child to middleaged to a doddery old man, how he looks anyway, he’s still just as fast and strong and dangerous. He enjoys taking on missions as a child just to see the guards expression as a five-year starts throwing them over houses.

Weapon: His claws and just about anything that is flammable, so anything.

Personality: Weirrrrdoooo. Likes games, gambling, drinking, lazing about, boasting, general sins. Not a very loyal teammate, generally easy going but gets bored quickly. Likes to chat away to people. Kinda childlike in some ways.

Quirks: Twitching sometimes, eyes that change from bright red to light blue and sometimes pure black. Doesn't appear to have much of a concept of true morality along with empathy for most people, just what he wants. Likes to be annoying to certain people and creep them out by doing gross tricks with his body. He get's confused with names and times sometimes, along with forgetting what he's doing and when he's in a very bad way he even has minor hallucinations.

Bio: His human side.
A young boy, a prodigy, child genius and pride of his family. At the age of thirteen he was already set up to be head of the family. He wasn't very good at making real friends though, he could act friendly and polite to win people over but he never connected with them, unlike his twin sister who seemed to make friends with everyone, even though Ignis was the pride of the family, everyone loved his sister the most, including him. They were good friends and would often play together if Ignis wasn't busy with various practices and education and she didn't have any arrangements with friends or family members. She was the more dominent one between them and normally came up with the games and things to do while he would quite happily do whatever she wanted. He got in quite a lot of trouble because of her, actually more, because he would normally take the blame for her, even though she told him not to.

One day in the summer, their family went on holiday to a mansion in the country, the owner had dissapeared one day and Ignis's family had quickly snapped up the property once it was put on the market. Ignis and his sister had a lot of fun going outside to see the various wildlife, play with the local children, etc, and if it was raining or something, they spent their time exploring the mansion. One day there was an extremely violent storm going on with lots of lightning and thunder, and their parents had forbidden to go outside for their own safety, while they'ld have really been better off going outside then exploring the house. They went into the attic to root around again until Ignis found a secret door.

After some coaxing from his sister he opened the door and inside there was a locked chest. This wuld have been the end of it but Ignis's sister wanted to see what was in it and she knew that Ignis would be able to open it. After some more persuading and a lot of flattery, Ignis was persuaded to try and open the chest, it took a few hours but he eventually opened it, much to his sisters delight, and his. Inside was an old leathery plain book full of blank pages all except the last one which had eight strange words written in a black ink, spread out on the page. Ignis's sister was getting a bit annoyed and wanted to read out the words. Ignis was scared for her because he knew that there must be something very dangerous about those words for them to have been protected like this, so he persuaded his sister to let him read them out instead.

As he said the first word it changed to a bright red colour, as he said the second it changed to orange, and vice versa until he said the seventh word which changed to violet as he said it. He hesitated before saying the last word, but after a quick prod from his sister he said the final word. The words on the page suddenly flashed brightly and pure white light poured out of them and then the other seven colours flew out as well, illuminating the dark attic causing Ignis to throw the book away across the room in fear. He and his sister watched in the corner of the room as the colours kept flying out of the book and at the colourful beams of light flying around but after all that beauty had reached it's peak, darkness started to come out of the book and seven black beams struck the other bright beams in the air and all the beautiful light went out. Ignis and his sister, who had been watching the lights in amazement stared at the book in fear as blackness started to ooze out of the book, blackness that spread into the shadows and swalled up all the other light, darkness that spread slowly outwards surrounding the two terrified children until it reached them and then there was nothing.

In the darkness the two children held each other tightly as they sobbed in fear, and they were right too, because the darkness was alive, and it wanted a host. It wanted to be able to go out into the world and spread chaos, but it knew that it couldn't go out when the daylight was out, because it was not powerful enough to take on the sun itself and so, it turned it's awful awareness towards the children, it only needed one host, it didn't care about the other. It seeped into the boy who felt himself get colder and felt the darkness expanding in his mind and his sister felt her brother start to shake and whimper causing her to cry even more as she realised something was happening to him and that it was her fault. Soon the darkness had completely seeped into the boy until the room was back to it's origanal state and there was just two scared children and a book in the attic. Everything was exactly the same as before the light had come out, except...for one little thing. The boy was no longer crying or shaking, and his eyes were as black as coal.

His sister kept holding on to him, with her arms around him and her head on his shoulder, still crying, oblivious to the danger she was in, she had never even considered that her brother would do anything to hurt her, so when his arms rose up and wrapped around her gently, when he started to stroke her hair and rock back and forth as he whispered "everything's okay now" to her. When he lightly disengaged himself and placed his hand under her chin to raise her head to look at him, she never expected it when her brother's hand suddenly turned into a vice-like grip around her throat and his other punched right through her chest. Ignis quickly pulled her to him and put his arms back around her again and held her as she quietly passed away with a small whimper a minute later, as tears slid silently down his contorted, agonized face. He kept on holding onto her lifeless body, crying, saying "sorry...I'm so sorry" over and over again until their parents found them and pulled him away from her cold body, despite his protests and screams as he fought to get back to her.

After that the event was quickly hushed up and an insane, wild, wailing Ignis was locked in an empty room until it was decided what to do with him. During this period the demon and Ignis's mind slowly merged together as had been the demons plan from the start. But it realised to late that the young, healthy, brilliant mind it had discovered was now fractured and broken completely, and the demon was pulled into insanity along with Ignis and instead of the demon now being the sole mind controlling Ignis, there was a strange mixture of the psyches was formed, a new being and soul that had both the brilliance and power of the demon and Ignis, but also the sinful nature and madness of them both.

He ran away in a sudden display of his new powers he had discovered, by blasting open the room and burning down the house in a see of flame, laughing and crying as his family and the servents screamed as their flesh was scoured from their bodies. He then waited till people came running and left in the chaos. He met some members of the cult a few years later, as a more, strong controlled Ignis then before, but still with all his problems buried down beneath the cover. They took an interest him and asked him to join before they realised what he was really like, and, ecause he had nothing else to do, Ignis joined them with a smile on his face. They discovered what he was truly like when they sent him on a kidnapping in the purpose of using the victim to get funds, they found out where the victim lived and set the place in fire in order to torch her out, as she exited the building along with the guards and her family, he came at them from behind as they were watching the flames and burned all, but the girl, to a crisp. When he gave them the girl the angry members of the cult who hired him asked what was the point of having a hostage if there was no-one to pay the ransom. Ignis shrugged and pointed out that they had never said they didn't want him to kill them, they just wanted the girl he thought. Some of the angry members tried to kill him for his incompetence. They were never seen again except in the few seconds before they went up in flames. Ignis then released the girl as "We have no use for her, so we might as well". She ran off screaming which hurt his feelings slightly. He was given very specific instructions and no solo missions after that.

Theme song: Hot N cold
Specific theme song: My name is Satan.
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deathmaster Forse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 pm

MQ: YOSH! I welcome the fire knight.

Ro: I DEEPLY appereciate all the guren goodness!

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 pm

No prob. *salutes*
Demon of Elru

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Good to hear, I'm not sure if he'll be staying in character much, I only changed it a little and I've changed a bit more since then.

Also, I've added in theme songs, one of them should be a surprise.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 am

Forse, my character's completed. :3
Listen.

Postby Glacier » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 am

I'll go back to the original for this one, and since water is already taken... You heroes have a deserter on your hands...

@Reiu: I've been doing alright. Life is... well, life.

@Forse: You want gore, I'll give you something... just gotta finish my summoning ritual. Seiryuu rises again!

Postby Glacier » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 am

Name: Suiryuu

Alias: "The Black Sea" "Aqua Man" "Crimson Tide Blood Wing"

Theme: Water God by Dethklok

Race: Dragon

Half or full: Half

Other half: Demon

Alliance: Minion
Magical focus: Water - the essence of life and the bringer of your death

Spells/Unique abilities or equipment: - Note, as a dragon he is most comfortable using his mouth for magic, but will use his hands to launch simultaneous attacks, guide/manipulate a spell in motion, or those his mouth can't produce like the Geyser spell. He'll either take in a breath to collect ambient water vapor or wave his hands around for the same effect, which keeps his personal supply from draining too quickly in a fight.

Aqua Burst - Shoots highly pressurized, boiling hot water balls at enemies that explode on contact

Suiryuu’s Fury - Launches a continuous pressurized jet of boiling hot water at enemies. Easily pierces rock and will leave scalding burns in its wakes

Geyser - Creates a powerful blast of scalding hot water under enemies, popping them up, and burning them. Starts as a pool of water at their feet, then shoots up.

Storm Surge - Releases a powerful wave of water to crush and push back opponents. Typically performed with super cooled water that freezes on impact

Hydro Prison - Spawns multiple water balls that orbit the user and attack enemies that come into range, engulfing targets in an aqua sphere causing crushing damage. He can also form larger balls at lower numbers.

Death Duel at 1000 Leagues – He engulfs himself and an opponent in a giant Hydro Prison that gets increasingly hot as one nears its boiling surface. The ball exerts pressure similar to being on the sea floor at its center and visibility is greatly diminished by blue in all directions. Suiryuu uses this move when he deems someone worthy of a warrior’s death or feeling a tad cruel. Escape may be an option if Suiryuu stops his pursuit or gets pushed back, but the ball moves with him as the center so where ever he goes it goes too making exiting this technique a difficult task. Only available in dragon form

Crystal Clear - In this mode, Suiryuu embodies his natural element. He is very hard to damage while in a liquid state and can effortlessly control his temperature and movements. In this state he prefers to move about through evaporation and condensation. He’ll burst into steam and re-condense where he pleases. While like this he can manipulate vast amounts of water through his attunement to the element, transform into monstrous proportions and the likenesses of deadly creatures using water and his imagination. This form requires a lot of energy and concentration so he uses it as a trump card and quite sparingly unless the situation calls for it. All of his spells gain a boost in this mode. Only available in dragon form

Whisper in the Mist – the user produces a very thick mist that kills visibility and dampens sounds. Used for ambushing or quick escapes. The length and size of the area depends upon how much water is used

Water Replication – the user can generate crude copies of them from water. These clones can be used for combat or support or as fuel for other spells. They take concentration to manipulate in vast numbers or for advanced combat, otherwise they fight on their own.

Aqua Barrier - After a brief ritual the user establishes a barrier of water around the desired area which can be manipulated by the user. The water repels any attacks against it and extinguishes most fire that comes in contact with it. It lasts for a while before dissipating. The spell version is only for personal use and isn’t nearly as strong

Race Moves:
Sea foam Rebirth – A powerful ability taught from an early age by his father, Suijin. As a dragon he didn't mind things rare or a little raw from time to time, and a little blood never hurt anybody. Using his natural attenuation to water, this is a magic that allows the user to generate and manipulate enhanced sea-foam using water and blood as a medium. The offensive abilities of the foam are average at best, but it’s true worth comes in the form of support and regeneration. The foam is a stimulant to the user’s body, rapidly healing wounds and neutralizing toxins that enter the bloodstream. If a limb is lost in battle, or the organs suffer damage, the wounded areas are immediately engulfed in foam while the tissue is being reborn. He can only do this with adequate amounts of water and blood, and creating new cells takes a vast amount of the user’s energy to accomplish. The areas will still be tender until the body has had time to rest and recover properly. The foam is mildly acidic to those outside his race, causing corrosion to materials and painfully burning and stinging flesh. It smells faintly of salt and fresh blood, but that’s something only a finely keen nose would be able to pick up.

When the sea foam isn't self activated through injury to the body, or by him getting his opponent bloody, he commonly nicks his tongue on his sharp teeth. It doesn't even register to him anymore as it did in his youth and he occasionally foams in the mouth unknowingly. He'll spit foam at his opponents eyes in close quarters if he sees the opportunity and any outward application of the foam comes through the mouth.

Demon Blood Transformation – By tapping into the power of his demonic heritage he gains immense strength, speed, agility, stamina, vitality, awareness, senses, and magical power as well as access to some powerful new abilities. His scales become like steel and his claws, spines, and wings grows larger. Any water he manipulates uses turns black while under his control and becomes very dense. The black water can be heated to a temperature much higher than waters typical boiling point and is poisonous if it enters the blood stream somehow. He internalizes the energy of the soul he has access to in this form which is cause for the boosts and his body change. He retains all his previous abilities in this form as well

Sea foam Red Death – Tainted by his demon blood, this power manifests by the typically white foam becoming a scarlet red tint. The foam condenses, becoming like coagulated blood; and carries a distinct stench. The acidic properties of the foam increase ten-fold, allowing it to tear through nearly anything it comes into contact with. As with all powerful techniques, the repercussions of using this ability are quite strong as well. Prolonged use of the Red foam will ultimately cause the user’s death. The increased blood and water consumption of the crimson foam leaves the user’s body drained after utilizing it, and any wound previously healed by the Rebirth’s white foam are severely weakened and inflamed by the use of the red foam. He only resorts to this ability when he is injured and needs to finish a fight quickly.

Blood Foam Cannon: The user collects a mass of water and foam in the mouth and forms it into a large condensed ball. The user then launches the ball of water and foam at the target at a high speed. The ball explodes upon contact, raining the deadly red foam on everything in the blast’s radius.

Crushing Tide –The user expels massive amount of liquid red foam made by diluting it with water from their body via the mouth. The user must focus and form the wave. He can then stands atop the wave of red death and controls it.

Summon – Leviathan: The ruler of the great demon sea of the underworld, Suiryuu has the power to summon this creature from its home to fight for him. The technique looks very similar to the Death Duel at 1000 leagues technique however this is only a ritual for the summoning. Suiryuu offers himself as a sacrifice for the creature to enter his realm from the void and it devours the ball of black water and blood upon entry. Suiryuu remains in a catatonic state as the creature rampages outside using Suiryuu’s consciousness as a guide on the situation. After some time has elapsed, The Leviathan can no longer remain away from its home and returns, melting into a puddle of blackness with Suiryuu barely conscious and very drained in the center. It takes a lot for him to retain his consciousness while inside the beast and great strength no to succumb to its digestive system.

Abilities: Suiryuu is well versed in the ways of magic and close quarters combat. He has survival experience and some knowledge of healing herbs and remedies. He is a good cook and loves to feast upon the fruits of the sea.

Appearance: Suiryuu in his true form stands 8 feet tall and is 15 feet long from fin to tail. His scales shine in brilliant patterns of aquamarine, and blue tourmaline and his fins are a stunning tangelo orange. He has webbed hands and feet, extremely long, razor sharp claws, and his tail is tipped with a large caudal(tail) fin. His arms harbor large fin-like wings and he has one large retractable dorsal fin going from the top of his head to the small of his back like the sail of a boat. The skin and scales on the under-side of his body; his face, neck, chest, and torso, are an off-white color. His ears are fin-like & he has a humanoid face and bi-pedal body. The edge and spines of his fins are hard, and extremely sharp.

In his human form he stands around 6'6" wears loose fitting blue jeans, large hawaiian shirts, a straw hat, carries a giant water gourd around on his back (to cover his fin which remains no matter which form he’s in) and sandals. His feet are slightly webbed still and he wears shades to cover his eyes. His skin is mildly tanned and his hair is rather long and black

When his demon form is active, his scales become gun metal grey and black while his fins and eyes turn crimson

(Essentially think Rikuo from Darkstalkers)

Weapons: Aside from his spines and claws, Suiryuu brandishes a kusarigama and a katana for mid and close range combat respectively.

Personality: Suiryuu’s a darker soul than most and isn’t one to sugar coat reality for the people around him. He’s very laid back and is the guy to just go with the flow of things. He can get emotional out of the blue like the ever changing tides, but he is still very loyal to those he fights along side. In battle, his rage is ever present. He will not hesitate to go for a kill if he sees the opening and fights with a fury like the raging sea during a hurricane or other large storm. He can be tactical, targeting limbs and other parts of the body rather than just swinging wildly and though he hates to admit it, there is some chivalry alive in him.

Quirks: When he has some free time he likes to dive to the bottom of large bodies of water to meditate, train, and refill his water supply. Other than that he likes to cook, sharpen his weapons, and practice his demon transformation. He trains constantly, and visits the grave of his fallen comrades when he has the time to.

Bio: Born the son of an adventurous water demon and a female dragon, Suiryuu is at home in the water. He swims with the grace of the dolphins, the speed of the sailfish, and stealth of the sharks. Due to the nature of his birth, Suiryuu is capable of life on & offshore; his ability to breathe air & water, as well as his ability to hide his true form from humans. Out of water he can fly for short amounts of time, but he primarily uses his wings to glide long distances, both in and out of water. His demonic heritage, even while dormant, grants him slightly enhanced strength, agility, and speed as well as an amazing healing factor and resistance to diseases in addition to the abilities grated to him by his dragon mother. Suiryuu’s gourd acts as a retainer of the water he loses when he reverts back to his human form; which he uses to fuel his powers while in that form. In his true form the gourd disappears as it is not needed. Special sacs in his body retain the gourds water for the use of his powers and his scales are highly absorbent which keep him hydrated while away from water.

Background: He was abandoned soon after birth by his mother, taking the stronger of her two children Seiryuu with her to raise on an Island. The father however would leave fresh meat for the child to eat from time to time, but when he was caught and imprisoned in a weapon he stole, he could no longer watch over the child. Suiryuu spent most of his life in the underworld. He would venture to earth realm when he got curious, but the black sea was his home, and the leviathan like a mother to him, when she wasn’t hungry. He never knew his mother and the time he had with his father was spent training, and fighting / fleeing for his life, but he was taught the ways of the world and how to use the powers he had under his command. The father left him in underworld under the watchful eye of his clan and the child grew up with other being that looked much like he does, but there was always something different about him. He was bigger, and stronger than the others, but his demon form was lacking and he couldn’t transform at will like the others. He smelled different and the children ridiculed him for being a half breed.

He’d escape the sea and fly to get away from them as they couldn’t live out of the water for very long until their lungs developed and even then, they have to keep a healthy supply of water around to survive. He fought constantly and eventually found friends that respected his strength and tolerated his half demon nature. He lived happily for a number of years until a group of purists saw the growing acceptance of him and other half breed and the colony that was forming. They called it an abomination and a blight on the demons proud race and history and in the heat of the night came to wipe them out. Suiryuu barely survived, but no one else did. Beaten, broken and bloody, Suiryuu became easy prey for the Leviathan along with his fallen friends and enemies.

What began a tragedy became a triumph however, for the great ruler of the black sea couldn’t digest him. Instead, Suiryuu came out whole and stronger for surviving such extreme conditions. He made a pact with the leviathan after his ordeal, and gained a great ally in battle, but having defied its ruler, he was banished from the black sea until further notice. He soon thereafter found himself washed up on the shore of an island in the pacific and unable to return to the underworld for a while. Here he spent his time exploring an remembering the blending tactics taught to him by his father. Time has passed since then and he can now go back home when he chooses, but found himself to like earth better than the underworld, so he chooses to remain in his human form lest he be found out as a demon.
Last edited by Glacier on Sat May 28, 2011 8:06 am, edited 10 times in total.

Postby Iris » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

Still a WIP but should be finished soonish, I've been rather busy between job hunting the last few weeks sorry.

Name: Howahkan

Race: Human

Alliance: Reluctant Hero.

Magical focus: Psychic

Signature Spells and abilities:

Silent speaker: As a member of the Tounao Xieno Clan, Howahkan is forbidden to use his voice unless given permission by an Elder. Instead he communicates using his psychic powers by making some of his thoughts audible to those he wishes to speak to. There are few people that realize that he is making his thoughts audible due to the fact his mouth is covered.

Curiously the warrior is unable to read the mind of others, while he is able to perform a variety of feats he still has not shown this trait.

Aerial Setup: Unleashing a series of punches, kicks and magic blasts, Howahkan sends his enemy into the air before finishing with either a blast of magic or grabbing the leg and throwing them.

Psyionic Ripple: Focusing his magic for a moment he releases a ‘wave’ of psychic energy that pushes his enemies away from him, the force is akin to being hit by a sudden tidal wave and can crush bones if the person is pushed into a solid object. Howahkan can also use this skill to accelerate he lifts with his telekinesis, turning them into makeshift projectiles.

Psipulse: By releasing his magic in controlled bursts by his feet, Howahkan can propel his body forwards, skywards or send a foe flying. This is primarily used to either close the distance or to keep his foe within reach after a toss.

Appearance: Standing 5”9 Howahkan is a physically imposing figure which is only amplified by his clothing. During the day his head is completely covered in a unique wrapping akin to bandaging, most assume it is because he is heavily injured but the true reason only Howahkan knows. During the night he is allowed to remove it as well as ‘formal’ occasions. Underneath his head gear the man’s short black hair is rather messy due to it being constantly flattened and his emerald green eyes always seem to reflect an inner calm even under the direst circumstance.

His skin is somewhat paler than most due to his traditional clothing but a few days in the sun would probably fix that up. Assuming he would allow himself the leisure. His physical build is that of a warrior, constantly trying to improve himself both physically and mentally.

When using offensive magic, Howahkan’s eyes and hands have a tendency to glow a spiritual green. While impressive it does have a downside as it’s not very subtle.

Weapon: None. His clan believes that the body and the mind are the weapons of the soul.

Personality: Howahkan is well disciplined, reflective and most times philosophical. His journey is meant to enlighten him and to further his self-discovery. To those around him, the young man appears emotionally calm, focused and at times distant from social contact.
He does not have a sense of good or ill rather that he judges a man or woman on their actions and the possible consequences that may occur from their choices, in that regard he is fairly neutral with his own choices but he has a sense of honor few understand.

Quirks:
-Never physically speaks.
-Never removes his headgear during the day. Prefers that none see his actual face during the night.

Bio: Howahkan was born into the Tounao Xiemo Clan (translated as Mind Demons), he was bred into a life of discipline, self-discovery and mental focus. Under the watchful eyes of his mentors and Elders, Howahkan would train with his ‘kin’ to improve their skills or die in the attempt to master oneself. The secrets to the clan’s psychic magic lies in the ‘Elders’ a small group of Drows who use the clan to their own ends, none under their watchful eyes know their motive for teaching them these techniques or rather few think of these thoughts. In fact only the mentors see the ‘Elders’ and in turn the Drow see through the eyes of the mentors, at times directly taking over the mentor’s mind to further the development of a particularly intriguing ‘student’.

From the day he could properly walk his days would be filled with training and self-discipline while his nights where for meditation, reflection, study and eventually rest.
Over the years of constant training and study Howahkan would learn how to use his mind as well as his body as a weapon. From shattering brick with but a glance to crumbling walls with a focused kick imbued with concentrated magic. Yet even with vigorous training the young man never showed the ability to read the minds of others, there were moments when he could briefly catch a glimpse but these moments were but fleeting as his mental presence could be felt, as if a heavy weight was place inside one’s head some would describe.

It was a disappointment to his mentors as it was a trait needed to further ones training, those who could not delve into the mind of others in subtlety would surely fall to ruin, thus leading the foe their order. But the 'Elders' thought differently, while Howahkan did not show the traits needed to be part of the orders designs there were other ways for him to be of use. He was given the chance to make a journey of self-discovery, to be exiled until he found his own purpose and path. Or die along this quest.
For this reason Howahkan now travels the world, his own sense of justice to explore the world. To find his own purpose and learn his own worth.
Last edited by Iris on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:22 am

Ripple? Is someone a fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Iris » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:32 am

Haha, to be honest I never really had the chance to watch or read that series.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 am

That so depresses me.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing