A Touch of Evil v2 OOC. Sign-ups Open.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: A Touch of Evil v2 OOC. Sign-ups Open.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

F I N A L L Y

lol
A little bit Ruff around the edges

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Iris wrote:Out of curiosity, Soul where would the children be located? As from what I've read both Asmo and Villain didn't write if the children were amongst the mercs. As most of the mercs are taken care of (or at least the ones seen.) I might as well have Abaddon act as a human shield for the children to avoid the chance that their caught in the cross fire.

I would like to know too.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Musicmac » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:59 am

Posted, with lots of anti-climax. :3
Listen.

Postby Villain » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Opportunity? I'm not going to bother asking.

And I guess I could go back and remove it, slice the post in half (Or 3/4, I'm not entirely sure). The Leech's aren't top dog, what I was trying to say is they are like the T-Rex. Loners, vicious, very deadly, but small in numbers. They don't like to hunt in groups, because it tends to lead with them getting in fights over food, and they are generally alot noisier when a pack of them are on the prowl.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Wait wait, music... R.E.U is over 15 feet from the floor. You're telling me in 20 seconds you poked a hole in the thick walls and tossed the shrapnel grenades BACK at him? Well that's just not gonna work love :/

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

So you weren't just hiding in a vent cover then? I'm confused as to where REU actually went.

Postby Musicmac » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Would it work if I had them stand on each other then?
Listen.

Postby Rough Giraffe » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

I think his concern was with you ripping a hole in the grate, not jumping up there.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am

My concern is that in 20 seconds you managed to get the bomb up to the ceiling where the plating is just as strong as the walls and floor, yet tore a hole through it and tossed the bombs BACK to me. In 20 seconds. After about... 7 seconds had gone by based on the 'ticks' in your post. Plus the 3 from mine.
It's impossible no matter how badass your character truly is.

And to explain where I am, since it apparently isn't explained properly somehow, REU went through the open ventilation hole and onto the secondary room above it. Then slid the heavy metal cover over the hole again.

Postby Musicmac » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:50 am

There's a secondary room above us? o-o
Nonetheless, I'll edit the post to make things more fitting when I can.

Edit : Done.
I hope it works since coordinating a routine of lifting and throwing with eight clones which share the same minds should be able to reduce the time needed to toss those grenades through.
Listen.

Postby Zelosse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 am

That was honestly a good plan Music, but the proper way was to simply incinerate the pouch itself. Your gun melts metal fairly quickly apparently and the electricity would have simply fried the circuits before it could trigger the pin-release.

As for the clone things, super effective or not the electricity would disrupt you even momentarily due to the close proximity and metal plating you're in. So I'll live with it if you decide to say it did no real damage other then a momentary physical disorientation.

Ruffdraft I apologize for the godmod to your shoulder but your teammate failed to protect you sufficiently, but my next post WILL have a surprise for you since your gathered magic will not simply dissipate.

Joyous day!

Postby Asmodai » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 pm

Have you guys ever browsed DeviantArt just randomly and found something you werent actively looking for, but you were searching for anyway?
I managed to find a picture of Leo, that depicts him so correctly... that I actually find it kinda scary. Somewhere I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I've seen this picture before, and subconsciously imaged Leo after it. But I've never seen it before, I'm sure of that!

Anyway, Leo (minus the ponytail though):

Like I said, he dresses Victorian style. It's classy. Might add the hat as well, it looks funny.
Adding it to my CS as well
Mephobiac
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Rough Giraffe » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

My question is how long it takes me to concentrate on destroying a single generator. To me, 20 seconds seems like a long time. Sam could probably have taken out at least two of them in the time it took all of that to happen...

Also, Zel, I have a question for you. I'll PM it.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I'll work on that post if it doesn't work out.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:28 pm

... Me, Gare and Karo are already there, Milord.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Keiran wrote:... Me, Gare and Karo are already there, Milord.

Not where the children are.
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Keiran wrote:Adalrich looked up at the girl, and said showing his innocent tendencies, "Then we have to help them, c'mon!" The blonde teen let his muscles fall and slipped past the older girl, making sure not to touch her. He saw the children and crept over slowly and smiled reassuringly, "Hey there, we're here to help you, it will be alright, I promise. I'm Adalrich Baldur, and meine Gefährten are Illium and Aureli Valerin. I'll protect you, c'mon let's get you out for here Kinder." He smiled sweetly, crouched down and offered his hand to the child in the front.

Yes we are.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Gareth shouldn't be since he is with the other group. Karo shouldn't be since she is patching up a comrade. So just you, and now, we wait for Soul.
More Robots

Postby Villain » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Stop trying to stop THREE people from reinforcing you. Did you see the CS from Soul for the boss? We need everyone there to dog pile that freak.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Mastermind001 wrote:Gareth shouldn't be since he is with the other group. Karo shouldn't be since she is patching up a comrade. So just you, and now, we wait for Soul.

You mean Keiran's group. Where I'm like 15 feet from her?
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Keiran » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 pm

And Karo has two characters.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Villain wrote:Stop trying to stop THREE people from reinforcing you. Did you see the CS from Soul for the boss? We need everyone there to dog pile that freak.

What, you attacked the assault rifle men stopping us for entering, near the entrance. The children were inside the warehouse in a side room next to the main room, a different location. I ask, a lot of questions to the GM, because I would like to know things.

@Gareth: That's doesn't make sense, you're guy is should to be with X's group, whose group should be in a fight with REU somewhere down below around the sewet area.

@Keiran: I know, which one, the hippie with the dog.
More Robots

Postby Keiran » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

No, the one with the blood. And we got split off from X when he was put in a pit.

Postby Villain » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Only Ruffdraft is with X because they both plummeted TO THERE DOOM! down a hole. The rest don't seem to know about it and are trekking forward. Until they stumbled onto you.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Honestly, I don't keep track of the sewer group posts. To me, you guys are somewhere in a far way land, where, I can not help you.
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing