Space Station 13 IC (GARETH)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Space Station 13 IC (GARETH)

Postby Zako » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:04 am

CENTRAL COMMAND AUTHORITY COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK

To: SURGEON

Date: [Classified]

Subject: SS13 STATUS REPORT

SURGEON,

I just went over the crew roster of the 21st crew rotation. My guys are telling me that Human Resources managed to overlook the backgrounds of a few crewmembers. This oversight was directly responsible for the loss of 19 crew and vital research. Fortunately the AI was able to call the shuttle and the black boxes were recovered.

Just so you know, we made sure that this time there won’t be another accident with this current crew rotation. So far they had no problems. I am happy to report in the first time in SS13’s 16 year history, we had broken the 211 days accident free record by 12 days and still counting. The Captain’s name is Jack Stone and by his record he’s somewhat of a loose cannon. Since its very quiet up there, he’s had nothing much to do but go around and knock a few heads. Nothing serious.

If you wanted to break out the beer over this, we may be safe to assume the stigma of SS13 will probably be buried forever.

BADGER.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CENTRAL COMMAND AUTHORITY COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK

To: Jack Stone, Commanding Officer of Space Station 13 (SS13)

From: Terry Peters, Central Command Authority, GATEWAY Station.

Date: [Classified]

Subject: Heads up...

Jack,

CentCom had just confirmed a contract for several Rapid Assault Prevention and Extermination teams. They are being sent to specially constructed "Prison" Stations in strategic locations. If something goes down really bad in anyone of the Space Stations, they are legally entitled to go in guns blazing. The skipper for SS6 was killed along with HALF of his crew when the R.A.P.E squad found a Syndicate operative within their ranks. These guys are murderous. CentCom is getting pissed off over the ballooning costs of station repair and contracting, especially your station Jack.

If you do find anything funny or dangerous, I advise your to deal with it IMMEDIATELY. Don't let R.A.P.E have an excuse to use your crew as target practice.

-Terry
Last edited by Zako on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Re: Space Station 13 IC (WE START NOW. POST NOW)

Postby Archrival » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:21 am

[Jack Valentine - Engineering deck]

"Christ alive man!" Jack shouted before yanking a fellow engineer away from a highly radioactive substance, the guy was about to touch the damn thing with his bare hands. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jack scolded. "It looked safe to me sir" the engineer replied, for this Jack raised his fist as if to knock his lights out but then calmed down and lowered his fist. "Go fix the trash compactor on Refuse Collection and Disposal Section, Deck 3, I hear someone tried to stick a sofa in it and the thing malfunctioned, I think you can handle it." Jack said sarcastically, the dimwitted engineer replied with a very dull "Ok sir". As the foolishly stupid engineer left, Jack face palmed. He had never met such thick, incompetent people in all his life. Pretty much every day he's had to intervene a dangerous job because someone was being ludicrously thick or were putting themselves at risk of being off this station permenantly and he didn't mean fired. Jack sat down in his favourite chair in engineering and sighed, the icompetence around him had begun to take it's toll as Jack nearly reached for a cigarette but then realised where he was and put it back. It would have been something as stupid as the others around here might have done as there was various flammable and highly combustible materials and one spark could set the place on fire then it would have been his ass being handed to him.
Last edited by Archrival on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 pm

[[Stephen Brown Aka "Squiggles the Clown"]]

Stephen had begun his day like any other, he showered, got dressed, sat around for a while as he ate breakfast, then undressed, and finally got into his clown suit. He muttered to himself as he got dressed, struggling with his large pants. "Do they really need a clown here? I'm supposed to be entertaining kids at parties, not be out in space." he sighed, finally getting the pants on. "I shouldn't complain or anything, I mean... This job is getting rid of all those debts I racked up... Ah well. Time to go entertain people, if someone doesn't swing a weapon at my head." He started to apply his makeup, being careful of each line. Before he finished, he muttered one last thing before entering 'the zone' of acting. "Tough crowd out there."

Squiggles left the room, his big shoes flopping on the ground. He waved at everyone he passed happily, the occasional 'hyuk' of a laugh escaping his clowny face. He wandered, looking, nay SEARCHING for someone with a frown on their face. It was his clown quest to turn their frowns upside down. He reached in his pocket and gripped his balloons. He was going to give someone a smile, no matter what the consequences could be.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Iris » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Falcone Collins, Begin

"Begin sterilization of any airbourne left overs, reaction deemed as a failure. Set as reference 108.53/E. Possible use in future experimentations." His voice was oddly muffled by his respirator as Falcone spoke into his audio recorder. A habit Falcone had started after his original notebook filled with memo's was destroyed in a rather lengthy delayed reaction. His lab was a strange place, almost completely white. From the walls to the floor the panels prevented the room from becoming too dark as well as accidently effecting any chemicals.

The chemist sighed taking note that his person experimentation time was almost finished, soon he'd have to work on official requests and researches again. "Most likely medical needs and possible assistance with improved doses no doubt." Falcone sighed heavily through his mask as he put away his vials and other tools. His hands felt stiff, he determined it was most likely an relapse from a previous experiement though he was satisfied that it hadn't bothered him during the trial. After all mixing and testing chemicals with stiff and shakey hands are a very bad combination.

" System bring up the arranged plans for today if you please. I'd like to see what my schedule will be like for today" He carefully announced openly to the computer that held his memo's for todays activities that required his attention.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Lux Atra - Yikes.

Lux quickly ran out the door, slammed it shot and set the deadlock right as something hard and heavy bashed into it from the other side. Hi sighed and rubbed his eyes with one hand and rested the other on the control pad on the door. Another failure. he muttered as the creature inside the small room roared and thrashed with rage. He typed in a short code and pushed the input key before turning and walking away from the door as it said "Combustion cleansing protocol initiated. The doors will remain locked down till all organic matter is evacuated. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day." Blast it, who would have thought cutting away parts of the frontal lobe and increasing hormone levels by 2000% would have that kind of effect. He took out a cigerette and lit it as the small window into the room he'd just exited turned orange and the roars of anger turned to screams of pain. Maybe I should move on to something else from the super-soldier project for a while. he muttered, breathing out some smoke with the words which fell to the ground and spread out from there instaed of traditionally going upwards. Stupid shitty regulation quality.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Jack Stone- Command Bridge

Sitting in his luxurious chair in the command room Jack nudges his hat down and presses his finger onto the small red button. Captains Log- Star date.... erm.... Wensday-ish. My crew is in a state of unrest, mutiny seems to be bubbling around me as the vermin rapidly invade my inner sanctum. Is there a single sole I can still trust? Or are they all stuck in a permanent state of wretched neutrality. Only time will tell, until then I must rule this ship with an iron fist to keep my subordinates in their place! he stands up defyingly with his fist on his chest So swears I, the sexy Jack Stone!. Looking down at his crew his face forms a sneer as he looks at the abomination of mutiny planning unfold........ a birthday party for his co-captain John Kiftan. Or at least that’s what the vermin want him to think, oh no no no, it is simply a perfect cover up for their scheming.

Keeping his finger on the red small button Jack notices John look up at him. With a sigh John says "Sir, you have your finger in a bowl of mints. The star log is 5 inches ahead of the bowl." before returning to the party at hand. Oh..... Well that would explain all the different buttons then. Continue on..... Neutral scum. Jack says before looking out the glass space window and pretending to have some kind of deep thinking moment.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby sam4books » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

~Zeke Strahm: Hallways----And I think to myself...~

Space...

The final frontier...

Since the 1950s mankind had dreamed of one day colonizing this vast plain.

Too bad mankind never realized how much it would suck.

Zeke Strahm, security officer and self-described jerk stared dully at the plentiful stars outside one of the station's windows. Every star represented a new world, a new place, a new possibility. Yeah, he just wants some peace of mind. He could risk himself troubling over what was out there. For all he knew it was a bunch of crap dust anyways. As always, he was on patrol duty, the greatest sort of duty your managing officer could give. Of course, he didn't have to do patrol duty, but frankly he found it easier to not deal with people this way. So far, today was a rather slow day, for him at least. Nothing out of the ordinary, no dead bodies on the floor (yet), and absolutely no annoying captain hanging on his tail. When he first applied for this job, the last thing he expected was a loose cannoned captain for a leader. You could quite imagine his face when he first saw him. And apparently, he was hosting some sort of birthday party. Fuck that. He was not about to waste his time in a room where he would do nothing but drink wine the entire time. There was no way in hell he was about to socialize with people, none the less....Captain Jack Stone.

Zeke shuddered visibly, "I hate this station" he admitted to himself aloud. "Everyone's fucking nuts, the food's terrible, and worst...I've yet to arrest one person." He sighed to himself while turning a corner, "I should've stayed back at the department while I had the chance."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Squiggles moved to the bridge. He remembered that he was to be there to entertain at a 'party' for the assistant captain. He entered with a flourish of a balloon he had inflated beforehand. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER KIFTAN!" Squiggles approached Kiftan and handed him the balloon, smiling widely. "Would you like a balloon animal? Or a balloon thing? I can make almost anything out of balloons!" With surprising grace he pulled a long red balloon from his pocket and stretched it. He blew it up carefully, waiting for Kiftan's reply. He looked at Captain Stone, smiling. "Would you like a balloon too, Captain Stone? I've got plenty, hyuk!" His laugh only added to the rather ridiculous costume he was wearing.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

-OPHELIA, AI Central Core-

Behind nearly ten feet of armor plating, reinforced locks, turrets, security cameras and ident scanners lie the very nerve center of SS13, the central core for the OPHELIA AIOS. The core, dark and sterile as it is, was alive with activity. Great pumps flushed biogel from the main reservoir over and through the tightly packed circuit boards of OPHELIA’s many black towers that occupied the room, and back again to the main reservoir. Vast swathes of information silently flowed to and from this room from all parts of the station and countless operations vital to its operation and security were being completed, overseen, and verified by the very intelligence that resided in those towers. The intelligence was everywhere at once. It knew everything, saw everything, guided everything, and it did so with a cheery attitude and a ruthless efficiency.

-Robotics Bay-

In an oft used part of SS13’s robotics bay the vast intelligence largely in charge of the station turned one of its many eyes towards an occupied cyborg recuperation pod. A steel grey cylinder came into view that stood amongst dozens. Through a small port window could be seen the black and white facemask of a cyborg due for activation. A small console near the pod began an automated readout.

Subject: Rick Upbeat aka Mr. Positive
Type: Cyborg
Status: Repair Cycle Complete, Awaiting Activation Authorization.

… Begin Cyborg Activation: Authorization OPHELIA *********
…Authorization Approved
…Core Power: Initialized
…Kinetic Motivators: Initialized
…Internal Systems Check: Complete
…Radio Comm Link: Active
…Unit Memory: Security Code 5590343
…Authorization CentCom *********
…Authorization Approved
…Unit Memory: Rebooting
…Unit Memory Restored To Default Settings
…Unit Data: Uploading Security Ident
…Unit Data: Uploading Relevant Station Data
…Final Memory Check: Complete
…Final Systems Check: Complete
…All Functions Nominal
…Commencing Activation…

Within the pod each of the cyborg’s three eyes came to life, each glowing in their own unique color. Soon the front door of the pod lurched open with a great hiss as the internal latches released and the pressurized gasses were released into the room.

“Greetings Detective.” The intelligence overseeing the process greeted the newly awakened cyborg as warmly as an artificial intelligence could over the private AI comm channel. “Welcome, Detective, to CentCom Space Station 13. You have been assigned the duties of station detective. It is recommended that you check in with station security before you commence with your assigned duties. A map of the station along with any and all useful information as deemed necessary for successful completion of your duties and integration to life aboard SS13 has been uploaded to your databanks for your own convenience. You may now proceed to disengage from your pod and leave the robotics bay at your own disgression.”

-Command Bridge-

In another, this time oft misused part of the station, it was someone’s birthday. “This unit would like to wish you a Happy birthday Captain.” OPHELIA announced over the bridge intercom with its usual cheer and manner of addressing the crew by their titles. Kiftan had the honor of being referred to as Captain, and Stone as Commander. “May you survive to see many more.”

Postby Zako » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Central Command Authority Communications Network

To: SS13, GENERAL NOTICE

Subject: Security Breach

Possible Security breach in SS13. Skeleton found in Vanderbilt Station bearing SS13 crew patch, current crew rotation. DNA scans unable to identify. Beware of suspicious activity onboard. A Squad of R.A.P.E. Operatives are standing by for potential trouble.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Archrival » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

[Jack Valentine -Engineering deck] "Complications"

Jack was sat at his station twiddling with his large wrench, he called it Harmony. An ironic name he found it, as it was big enough to easily cave someone's head in with the slightest swing. There had been no reply from the Enginer he'd sent out, no responce in terms of fixing the the compactor or even that he'd gotten there. Jack was worried, the guy might've been thicker than two planks screwed together but he knew protocol which was to sign in on the engineering frequency when he reached his destination to commence fixing but Jack hadn't recieved such sign. This meant he'd either forgotten or more slightly sinister workings going on and from what he'd heard about this place it was more probably the latter wich means he's have to saddle up and check the compacter himself. Hence why he was twiddling Harmony, she'd be the most inconspicuous yet deadly thing he could wield without having his ass handed to him by security or worse R.A.P.E, but some way he'd have to find out what had happened to the idiot engineer he'd sent out.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

{ Mister Positive}

_You don't know me_

" Doctor, we're losing him...."

Rick opens his eyes, the first thing he stares at his own crimson hand covering a chest wound. His felt numb as if he was made out of plastic. Rick must of been bleeding badly, because his hand was soaked his own blood. He started to look from side to side, the faces of the nurses and the doctors were all blurred and the voices sounded muffed. All he gathered, he was on a cart being wheeled in what seemed like an endless tunnel that was becoming darker and darker. But Rick knew why he was here, led him to his suppose end and yet all he could do was smile and muttered "... I won....Kilroy was here..." a cryptic message as his final words. Rick glazed at the moving ceiling, and then closed his eyes as he accepted his fate. Darkness descended.

----------------

_Robotics Bay_Wake up call

Within the cold cylinder, a lifeless body started to move. Mechanical parts started to whirl as tiny robotic arms were loading ammunition and various forms of equipment into the forearms and thighs of the body. The iris of his eyes were fully mechanical and rotated as data was being examined, and then rewritten. The eyes lit up bright as the transfer was finished, what was lifeless, now moved as the pod containing the mechanical, biological hybrid opened.

A half black and white mask was on this man's face, with three eye holes. The right eye hole was oval shaped and shined an electric blue, the left a dot, a bright red dot, and the third eye had an orange glow was on his forehead. His body seemed to be entirely metallic, with a crimson shade that matched it. It would also seem, he wasn't fully awaken as he fell on to the hard metal floor of the Robotic Bay with a loud thud.

"Ahhh...my body feels much heavier than what I remember." The cybernetic man commented as he rolled over to lay on the floor with his back. He then, glanced at his metallic red hand, and then made a remark about it " I remember, my hand being more pinkish, at least. Not red, I think. .". A voice suddenly addressed him as Detective, which said, detective sat up on the floor. " Right, Right, I'm Ricky, Rick Upbeat." Rick said as it was coming back to him, he smacked his right fist into his left hand. He stood as he completely spun around, thoughts were racing as images of station's schematics and the current crew roster popped one after another into his head.

He waggled a finger at a corner of the room. " No, No, No, not assigned, my dear. It is my destiny to be a detective, my primary intention in this universe ." He corrected with what he could imagine was the AI of the station. He opened a cabinet that was filled with tons of black trench coats and a white suit, he took of them off the rack.

He dressed quite swiftly as he was simply adjusting his collar and clip on tie. The white suit had blue lines all over it that pulsed every so often, which the black trench also pulsed with red lines. " I'm quite glad, they had my kind of attire. I would hate to be dressed in those god awful jumpsuits." Rick said with much disdain. " Now, you mentioned to report to the security of this establishment, that's fine and dandy, but what's your name?" He questioned the AI as he placed on his fedora while strolling over to the door.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Zako » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

[SS13 Refuse Collection and Disposal Section, Deck 3]

"GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND" chanted the small group of grey-jump-suited assistants.

Assistants, the lowest of all lifeforms on CentCom installations. When job openings were filled CentCom needed a source of cheap and expendable labor. These low-wage interns and expendable bodies were hired just because CentCom needed the extra help.

Sometimes CentCom hired somebody with an Associates Degree to fill in a spot on Pathology Research, neglecting to see his grades and often sent the Post-Doctorate graduates on menial chore duty like sweeping the floors, swabbing the toilets and fanning the odd station captain, feeding him grapes. The severity of this issue came forth when a new batch of engineering personnel promptly failed to correctly input the amount of energy required to launch a load of garbage into the sun, instead sending it off into deep space where it will eventually hit someone or somewhere...

Now today these assistants are venting their rage of misplaced talent and ineptitude on a lone engineer, who happened to stumble across them when they were cleaning the trash compactor.

Hosting the bound engineer they chanted their war cry, "GRIND GRIND GRIND" and hefted across the safety rail and into the compactor. The Compactor showed no mercy as the engineer was torn into pieces. The pieces were then compacted into small square chunks and shot into a direct path into the sun. No evidence would remain.

As soon as the engineer went overboard the assistants scattered like ants, hoping no one would be the wiser. To anyone who just came in it looked like the chef tossed out some nasty leftovers from dinner last night.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Archrival » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

[Jack Valentine -Refuse Collection and Disposal Section, Deck 3] "Human Patty"

Jack had made his way to the area in search of the engineer, he held Harmony over his should. She was light for her size but still rather heavy to hold in one hand. Upon arrival to the compactor he found no sign of the engineer he'd sent here in the first place, he checked the copmpactor itself and saw there was some sort of meat based compound in the compactor. "Hmm I wonder." Jack took a sample of it and placed it in a empty pouch on his tool belt. "I bet one of the geneticists could make something outta this." He then turned to the broken compactor in which he's sent the original engineer to fix and set to work himself. After about 20 minutes of fixing he'd repaired the machinery back to working order, his face was covered in oil and sweat but he didn't care as he was like this at some point every day. He then left the place in search of the Medical Research Deck.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

-OPHELIA, Robotics Bay-

“This unit is referred to as the OPHELIA Artificial Intelligence Operating Software.” The AI chirped. “All amenities have been provided courtesy of CentCom. However this unit would like to inform you, Detective, that the regulation SS13 Jumpsuit is both a comfortable and convenient means of dress for station personnel.” It was impossible to tell if the AI was programmed to expound the virtues of the humble jumpsuit, or strangely enough it actually believed what it was saying. Either way it quickly moved on. “Attention, Detective, please be on the look out for suspicious activity. Internal CentCom communications suggest that there has been a security breach aboard station. Possible successful crew infiltration, current crew rotation. Please investigate.”

-OPHELIA, Radio Broadcast, Security Band-

As per protocol a number of alerts went out across the station from OPHELIA to station personnel regarding the new CentCom intelligence. It would be a message officer Strahm would be sure to get. “Priority alert to all security personnel. Be on the lookout for suspicious activity aboard station. Possible security breach and successful crew infiltration. RAPE teams are standing by should they be deemed necessary. ”

-Command Bridge-
Including “Attention, Commander, Captain, this unit apologizes for the inconvenience but there is an incoming priority notice from CentCom regarding station security, however, there is unauthorized personnel on the bridge. Shall the message still be relayed, or be forwarded to your consoles to be perused at you leasure?” The Clown may have been given temporary access to the bridge, but that did not give him access to secure CentCom communiqué. One of the Co-Captains would have to grant that as well.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:51 pm

{Mister Positive}

_Hallway_ Info

" Ophelia, you say." Rick said as he stroked the bottom edge of his mask. " I'm guessing one of your creator's were a fan of Shakespeare's Hamlet." He remarked as he strolled through the sliding metal door. The radio in his head switched on, he wanted to continue his conversation with her, but privately in his head. " Tell me, Ophelia, before I start this case, who decides to let RAPE, act? Is it you or this Jack? I doubt the captain, but still I like to know." He questioned as this important information while walking down one of the hallways. " Now since its the current crew roster, how long have they been here, at this station?" Rick went on to say to her as he continued his stroll down the hallway.

Based on the data given by Ophelia, and the station viewer, Rick knew who next to contact, Ezekiel Strahm. " Officer Strahm, this is Detective Positive." He spoke through the other man's radio. " You can ignore this, but I recommend we work together on this case, before Rape get's itchy trigger fingers." Rick went on to say as the Rape issue would probably reach critical levels. " I'll be meeting you, in 5, 4, 3, ...." The message went on until Rick turned a corner.

".... 2, 1" Rick said as he met face to face with Strahm. " As you are, aware of the situation, we have a pretender in our amidst." He went on to address the problem with Strahm, who already know. " The questions, when did the switch take place, how long, and who?" Rick questioned, but not to Strahem or anyone in particular. Just him talking out loud. " Possible solution, Officer Strahm, let's visit Dr. Ellie, shall we?"
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 pm

~Zeke Strahm: Hallways----Finally Some Action~

Zeke had mixed feelings about OPHELIA's radio broadcast. On one hand, he was freakin' excited. This is exactly what he signed up for, a chance to grab a gun, bust down some doors, and lay down the cold hard hammer of the law; old western style. One the other hand..."You've got to be fucking kidding me. My one chance at a little action, and they need to have a bunch of guys on standby to screw up everything. Can't I just get one little break?" Right as he asked this another voice came through his radio. This one was much less metallic sounding.

The moment he recommended working together, Zeke stopped listening. He had already made up his mind that he was working with nobody. Some guy he never met with a last name like "Positive" is not going to tell him that they were going to be partners. It was bad enough that his old department dumped someone on him out of nowhere. Look where that got him? No, he wasn't for that shit. He was going to arrest this guy on his own terms, and he didn't care what this Detective had to say about i-

'Wait, did this guy just start counting down?'

"----SHIT!"

He was face to face with a guy in an get-up that would make the most eccentric person in the world cry. What the fuck's with that mask? Was it Halloween and nobody told him? He would've killed for some snickers. But seriously, that smirk, those eyes, that weird, blinking third eye in the center. It looked like something a clown would wear. Little known fact about Zeke: He freakin' hates clowns. And not because they were as annoying as hell. "Jesus Christ, was that really necessary?" While Mr. Glow Stick start yapping about the obvious, Zeke tried to regain his composure, trying to figure out who the hell was this guy and how he found him so fast. That seemed to be the case, that people always tend to find you when you are trying to avoid them, something Zeke found to be incredibly dumb. Irony, he hated it. But he never heard of this guy in his life. Aren't detectives part of security in this station? Maybe this guys more of a loose cannon then the dear Captain.

"Alright, fine. Whatever you say. Just please, next time you feel like having a surprise meeting, don't do that again." he said once Detective Positive stopped talking. "I can take working with other people just fine, but when those people start to scare the crap out of me, that's when I really get pissed."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Villain » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Captain Jack Stone- Command Bridge

Staring out the glass window, Jack inhaled through his nostrils before saying to himself "Space, the final frontier. The place where we ask ourselves the big, meaningful questions. Can I really have sex in zero gravity? Would alien's giving me a BJ cause me to suddenly have some kind of alien aids? And is it safe to use a laser beam as a form of abortion? Ahhhh, so many possibilities.... So little time to seize them all." . Jack exhaled from his mouth, fogging the window and his reflection causing him to wipe it clean. Upon the now cleaned glass he caught the reflection of a horrific abomination, something so wretched that only actions could describe it. With a swivel of his polished shoes he looked dead at the monstrosity as his Co-Commander stated Sir, were you the one who ordered the clown to the party?. Clown . What a terrible word, twitching his right eye he pulled out his gun and fired, horribly missing everybody but instead hitting the cake and causing it to burst its frosty, pasty, and goopy goodness upon everyone in a seven feet radius. Jack instantly leaped forward, landing his feet on what remained of the cake, and began to run as fast as his feet could carry him. His arm's in the air waving about like crazy noodles all the way out of the command bridge and into the hall screaming GET ME AWAY FROM THAT THING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!. Stopping at the elevator he bashed his fist against the control panel until it eventually opened and he leaped inside allowing it to zig zag everywhere in the ship. Where it would land he had no idea, he just wanted to get as far away from that inhuman constantly smiling thing .

With a sigh, Kiftan looked at the clown and pretended as if nothing had happened and said I’d like to have a monkey please, a orange one if you could. It's my favorite color..
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:22 pm

-OPHELIA, Radio Broadcast, Cyborg Band-

“RAPE teams have been aboard station since the beginning of the current crew rotation. They may be activated by either Commander Stone or Captain Kiftan, the head of personnel, the head of station security, a direct order by CENTCOM, or personally by this unit should any potential threat be assessed as a greater risk to station integrity and personnel than the activation of a RAPE team to quell said threat.” The AI chirped. “However, it is imperative that for the safety and security of the crew that any potential threats be neutralized before stationed RAPE teams can be activated. This unit is unaware of any GDX employee with an affinity for Shakespere, however, GDX’s lead AIOS programmers especially developed this unit to prevent as many imminent deaths as possible and to keep loss of life to a minimum before their public, summery execution at the hands of CENTCOM personnel.”

-Radio Broadcast, Maintenance Band-
“Janitorial personnel please report to the Command Bridge. Code E level cleanup procedure. The Commander has shot the Captain’s birthday cake. Repeat. Janitorial personnel please report to the Command Bridge.”

Postby Musicmac » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Professor Doctor Lady Elizabeth 'Ellie' Ross, Dr. Ellie
]=[MEDICAL BAY]=[

Non, Rien de Rien ~

Elegant fingers grasped at the handle of what could be described as a fine piece of silver. The way the blade would curve and suddenly become sharp at the tip would always manage to intrigue her. She looked at the red in front of her. Small spots of black and pink were on the flesh, giving it an oddly beautiful and charming complexion. The fingers moved, arcing and sliding around the cold metal as if it were a toy. She took one last look at the meat that laid in front of her. It was so helpless.

So innocently delicious.

Non, Je ne Regrette Rien ~

The sharp edge of steel managed to pierce through the soft red tissue with ease. She was careful with her technique of course, starting with a few curious but careful pokes and nudges. A gurgling sound was heard, although it was unnoticeable to others. It was unfortunate that they did not have senses as sensitive as hers, such a shame really or they could have enjoyed the sounds with her. The steel worked its way deeper into the flesh, causing red watery liquid to spill out as it proceeded. The gurgling sound could be heard again. It was louder this time, she noticed and a squish seemed to be accompanying its loneliness.

Car ma vie, Car mes Joies ~

Her elegant fingers arced and slid around the the cold metal. The blade moved around swiftly in different directions, slicing and dicing more of the flesh. More red spilled out and splattered across the dull metallic surface underneath it. The gurgling has stopped now, causing a dead silence. She slowly slid the blade out of the meat with perfect motion. The elegant fingers held on to the handle, although it seemed as if they were much to beautiful and fragile for such work. She looked up and saw that a red chunk was stuck to the blade. With a ceiling light as its backdrop, it seemed to glow with a color of pink and other different tones. It seemed so mysterious to her. All these years, she has seen it and yet, still intrigued her.

Slowly, as if out of unconscious thoughts and action. She parted her lips and moved her elegant fingers towards it. The mysterious red chunk entered her mouth easily. Letting the taste settle on her tongue for a few moments, she began to chew. The gurgling and squishing could be heard again. It had a charming taste to it, sweet like a rose's scent.

Aujourd'hui, Afasa commence Avec toi ~

Her teeth fully worked its way into disassembling what was in her mouth into tiny little bits. She made a gulp, sending it down into her throat. "Delicious," she said with honesty. It was rare to have such an opportunity to experience such pleasures in this place. The temptation was too great. Dr. Ellie continued without hesitation, to finish the plate of watermelons on her table.

"Hmmm hmm hmm~" she hummed a little tune as she ate. "I wonder, if I'll be getting any visitors today," she smiled, thinking about how she would react if someone did decide to visit her - injured or not.
Listen.

Postby Garethcool » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Squiggles nodded, blowing up another balloon and masterfully bending and folding it into the shape of an orange monkey. "There you go, sir. I was wondering if you'd come with me to search for the captain. I do hope I haven't given him any... harmful memories." The clown placed his hand behind Kiftan's back and pulled him along for the search.

The room was dark except for a single light hanging by the roof. Janitor's closets were always the place for something terrible to happen, weren't they? Blood stained the walls, and a quivering pile of what used to be human ly there. Squiggles smiled, him facepaint running with sweat and blood. "You've been awfully bad. I'm going to have to punish you." The clown rose once more, picking up the mallet he had used to break Kiftan's bones one by one. The clown considered it to be a rather effective way of teaching Kiftan to never be bad again. And it was going to work quite well. The clown stopped, a strange growling coming from his torso. "Oh dear... It seems I've missed lunch. You'll have to do." A sickening crack accompanied by a short scream were the final noises Kiftan made.

Assistant Captain - John Kiftan

He smoothed out his shirt and adjusted his badge. It was rather messy in that room, and what was left of the scene made it worse. He lifted his radio to his mouth.

[[ Radio Frequency 145.9 -- General ]]

"Um hello? Does anyone know if there's a janitor on shift? There's an awful mess in the Janitor's closet by the main deck. It looks like someone beat the clown to death with something. There's just a bloody mess and his clothes. If Doctor Rose would come up here to take a look it would be appreciated."

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Scalpel. "Scalpel." Suction. "Suction." Xynex. "Xynex." Syringe. "Syringe." Plier. "Plier." Gotcha. muttered Lux as he began to cut through the arteries and veins around the subjects heart. Inside the clean, white room, Lux's lackies and himself where surrounding a table where a man, completely naked, was strapped to the table and was currently having his heart cut out. Two of the lackies were busy taking notes, another filming the procedure, one was operating the light while two others kept on eye on the "bleep"ing and flashing machines, two more were beside two small tables on wheels, laden with tools and were giving and taking the equipment to and from Dr Atra while the final lackey was holding the skin open and trying very, very hard not to move so as not to disrupt the surgery. Okay...I've got it. Get ready with the surrogate. said Lux as he first handed the pliers, and then the still beating heart to the lacky at his left and held out his hand to his right. A green, tentacled and oozing lump of organic matter was carefully picked from a jar filled with a clear, liquid and then placed into Lux's hand. Right, set on the filters and keep an eye on those machines, I want to know exactly what happens. Lux commanded the room. A strange blue filter slid over the light above them, switchs were flipped on the machines and the camera began to whir as multicoloured lights came on it.

As Lux brought the new organ close to where the man's heart had used to be, it's tentacles wrapped feebly round his hands and around it, lookong for something. When it got close to the open chest, a stray tentacle brushed it, and like a shot, the other tentacles lunged downwards towards it. As Lux carefulld placed it in the whole, new tentacles, incredibly thin, thinner then hair, grew from it, so many of them that it seemed like it had a green tinge around it. The mans veins and arteries and capillaries were invaded by the thinner fibres and the organ began to latch itself permanently into place. Then, as the man's body slowly began to change to green from around it, it jerked. Once, twice, three times before settling into a quick two-four beat. Du-bah, du-bah, du-bah. A small smile appeared on Lux's face as the colour began to return to the subjects face, a green colour, but colour all the same. He stood up, pulled off his skintight plastic gloves and clapped in delight at a job well done.I think we can call this a success ladies and gentleman, close him up please. He turned and walked towards the door, a happy jaunt in his step, then his blood went cold as instincts took over. He twisted his head back round just in time to see a thick, green, twisted tentacle punch right through one of the lackies chest and come out the other side with a red, bloody heart speared through it. Shit. he said in a low tone as three others lashed out, spearing another three hearts, right as the first victim began to scream in pain and the others began in terror as they tried to get away. Lux pulled open the door and lunged forward just as another tentacle reached out through the screaming group and stabbed into the wall just where his chest had been a few seconds before.

Lux slammed the door shut as a sudden multitude burst from the organ, some stabbing through the rest of the crew as they fled towards the door and the other whooshing through the air towards Lux's figure and then got stopped by a 6 inch door, made together by the engineers and chemists to be able to hold off just about anything short of a mini-nuke. Lux sighed and rubbed the bridge of his noise as he watched through the viewing glass, his lackies began to turn green like the brain-dead clone on the table. A low warbling noise came from the males as their bodies bulged and grew and a high shrill shriek came from the females as thin razor-sharp fibres extended from their bodies through where their hair used to be. Damn....Initiate combustion cleansing protocal he said to the keypad, a melachony tone to his voice as he gazed wistfully at his crew. Such a waste. he thought to himself as the room filled itself with fire, raising the shrieks and roars to new levels.

After he had watched the green figures turn to black and begin to wither in the flames for a long moment, he straightened up, brushed himself and lit a cigerette. Time to move on. he said with forced joviality before placing the cigerette in his mouth, taking a long drawl and walking from the door down the small corridor to the back-up door. After punching in the key code, he walked into a large hall, filled with strange rising clouds of smoke, bubbling chemicals, tiny animals in glass boxes and men and woman in lab coats rushing to and fro. They stopped and looked up from their work as Lux walked through them and into his own private lab. As one, they then turned to the door he had entered and after a few hopeful seconds, sighed as they realised that their collegues would not be returning and began talking wistfully about whoever they'd known in their as they continued their work. Lux took another puff as he walked to his desk and went to a cabinet in the corner, he pulled out a few sheets and began the necessary paperwork. After a few seconds, he paused, and pushed a button under his desk. On the other side of his orivate room, in the main laboratory room, a slot beside the door opened, revealing a "Do not disturb" sign in blue letters with a white background. After another few seconds, another sign below it opened saying.
"I'm serious, leave me alone."
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Archrival » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm

[Jack Valentine- Outer Geneticist lab, medical wing] "Blood and guts"

Jack banged on the door to the geneticist section of the meducal lab, he'd been let into the medical wing by a friend of his Dr. Steven Yong who had served with his father. He wasn't looking for him though, he needed someone who could test this sample he'd discovered and he knew only one man he'd be able to truly trust as mad as he was. Lux Atra was the man he was banging on the door to see. "This is Chief Engineer Jack Valentine, I have an important issue for you to see. Possibly life or death." Jack shouted through the intercom on the side of the door. He carried on banging on the door, pounding it with his fist rather than Harmony as she'd leave a rather massive dent and he'd be the one to fix it. "Lux I know you're in there you sonofabitch, let me in! You owe me a massive favour after your goddamn pet escaped and wrecked the whole of the airvents in Deck 5! Jack shouted again through the intercom, he knew Lux was stubborn and that information would likely get him out of his hole and let him in.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Lux looked up and growled as the banging started and went back to his work, completely ignoring the loud banging at the door, scribbling away at the forms. He paused as he heard Jack's voice and groaned, slamming his head down on the desk as Jack introduced himself. He put his hands on the sides of his head, squeezing it hard and banging it down a few more times in frustration. No, no, no, no, noooo... he whined, rocking his forehead left and right and beginning to swear quietly amidst the moaning as Jack brought up the escaped scyloid. After a few more seconds of trying to ignore him, Lux stood up and walked round his desk to the door, grinding his cigerette into his other gloved hand. What? he snarled nastily as the door slid open, shooting death glares down at the engineer. What the hell do you want jack? What is so important that you have to stomp in here and start trying to break down my door? Do you have any idea how much paperwork I've got to do right now that's going to eat into my already depleted time? I don't have time to mess around with you, go bother some other poor sap, that's what they're there for. To do your, and all the idiots on this ship, meaningless little grunt work so I don't have too.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Falcone Collins, Just another day

As the schedule was brought up Falcone started receiving messages the higher ups, it seemed like there were some variables on board the station that were unplanned, A shame I suppose, I was hoping to be able to do my work without too many breathing down my neck. The man sighed, the sound of which was heavily distorted by his mask. Things ever went as planned on this station he reflected. Mysterious deaths, strange messages about workers disappearing or reappearing as corpses.

Perfect
If everything was unpredictable, then life here would remain interesting, it would leave the chance for unforeseen possibilities to occur. After all scientific discoveries were at times caused by unseen actions, accidents even!
Behind his mask the chemist smiled, progress would not and could not be stopped however, he would continue with his work, aid when he can. He was part of this crew, wither or not he liked it, if they required a small bit of help he'd be there if they asked. Nicely of course, it wasn't like Falcone was going to off it to them.

Next

Return to Role Playing