Dreamscape OOC Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape OOC Open

Postby Karo » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Skill levels are:
1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and final skill is at 75.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Villain » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 pm

So what happens inbetween? Stats boost?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Karo » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Yep. Pretty much. Not that we'll be playing out the actual values.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Villain » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Huh.... I think I can handle 34-ish powers that need to be thought up of.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 am

Edited.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 am

Good god, thats a lot of skills to think of o.O

Also, what happens if two players roll the same class? Gareth and me are both Alchemists, but do we have a different skill set? How much freedom do we have in creating skills?
Mephobiac

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 am

I would assume our skills would be fitted to our fighting styles, giving us more freedom.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 am

okay I edited my CS showing the skill progress up to level 30... if anything needs changing, tell me
Mephobiac

Postby Karo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:04 pm

You don't have to worry about having the same skill set. Besides, I haven't decided if there will be more than one alchemist yet.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Well if need be, I guess I could swap to a archer... But alchemist would still be my #1 choice and I'd rather stick with that
Mephobiac

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

If there is to be only one alchemist I'll change Asmodai. I'm interested in a Rogue or a Monk/Fighter.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Thats mighty kind of you good sir, I'll be sure to fling a few well concocted potions towards you if I we get in
Mephobiac

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 pm

If I'm a rogue we can buddy up and I can get you your ingredients. :D

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

I just hope my character goes through.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes, my team is already growing! First a fighter (a drunken one, but hey, he can act as cannon fodder) and a now possibly a sneaky rogue thats able to get me stuff I need
Mephobiac

Postby PatienceGen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 pm

I'll join as the Archer of the group! :)

Postby Soul » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 pm

We're all on the same team actually. So you've got more than that.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I could be your heavy melee hitter for you.

Edit:Oh. Nevermind then
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm

yeah I figured as much... no real point in fighting each other when we're all looking for the same solution

but splitting up could be a idea? but we could discuss that when we actually get there
Mephobiac

Postby Karo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

For people freaking out about the amount of skills you need: If your character only gains one skill per level, you only need 17 skills. If you wand to make two skills per skill level, go ahead.

EDIT: Soul, Zellose, Keiran, Asmodai and Iris are the first 5 accepted characters.
Character classes still open are: Warrior, White mage, Archer, and maybe another rogue.
Last edited by Karo on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

... What about my ones that aren't exactly on the numbers?

Postby Asmodai » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

/dance

party time!
Mephobiac

Postby Karo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Kei, just shuffle them around until they are, if it bothers you that much. I don't care when they are, so long as they're spread out. Going by fives just seemed the simplest at the time.

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Alright, I just thought I had fucked it up. It's fine.

Postby Villain » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Decided to just outright post the revised CS here Karo, ok? Might aswell let the others see it.

Character Name: Leonard Poe

Character Gender: Male

Character Class: Warrior (Bard thingy)

Appearance: The happy and healthy man that is Leonard is wrapped in a leather armor patched together from scraps that would be found in trash and left over clothe. A majority of what he has is from personal objects that he has sewn onto, things he stole from people/trash and occasional but rare donations by others. His shoulder pads are made of rough pig leather with the rest of his outfit made of random material. His left knee for example has a red blanket that has been cut in random areas to fit the gaps. His stomach is protected by the scraps of a purple regal pillow that encroaches around his waist and slightly onto his chest. The rest of his body is a patchwork car crash of leather and other things with the dominant color brown. On the back of his armor is a small hammock made of dozens of strings tied together with the flap of a bag sewn into it so he can rest his Shield there while a sewn in sheath goes down his spine for his sword.

Being one of the only Warriors that accompany music with fighting Leonard always has a proud grin on his glowing complexion. Despite his bright skin it is darkened with dirt, mud, sweat, and pig slop from past events that he has not yet bothered to try and clean up after. Below his lip on the left side is a dirt stain so thoroughly on that it has practically fused with his skin. His eyes match his hygiene as a dark hazel brown that on first glance appears to be black until further inspection. His hair is mottled and messy, obviously uncared for many months and in dire need of a haircut. The front of his hair pointing in a vertically curved way with a majority swerving right but still many loose ends with the rest of his hair patted down severely, showing imprints of a forceful hand and what appears to be a bowl circle deeply implanted in the pattern, most likely from an angry chef.

His body is plain with little muscle and little fat on his chest or limbs. He lacks any serious facial hair but does have a stubbly beard that seems to have been hastily trimmed by a pocket knife, but with most of the right side left untrimmed and growing disproportionally to the rest of the small beard. Leonard always walks with a prideful strut and a happy feeling surrounding him the entire time. Attached to his patchwork armor is a gutted and emptied teddy bear turned into a hood that covers his forehead when he puts it on. It’s a red teddy bear, bruised and beaten with a small strange green mark on its back side, its left ear chewn on with the right ear having a piece of the top completely ripped off. It’s left button eye is missing with the right one drooping out by the string that Leonard frequently tries to fix before giving up on it.

Special skills: I'll PM the rest to you either on Saturday or Sunday, ok? I'm still thinking up the endgame and middle game powers.
Level 1
Expletive Deleted: Leonard bangs his rusty sword against his reinforced pot shield, cursing out vulgar words and threats the entire time, causing enemies to focus on him or even <bezerk> him.

We are the heroes, the mighty mighty heroes: Pointing his shield upward and banging the hilt of his sword in an inspiring rhythm accompanied with foot stomps, violent head shakes, and occasional lyrics Leonard bolsters nearby allies with slightly increased vigor increasing their strength and energy.

Level 2
Make the best of what you got: Sticking his sword into the handle of his pot shield Leonard throws it forward like a deadly flying buzz saw Frisbee before charging forward after it in a bull rush fashion in order to retrieve it.

Wyvernforce: Leonard goes into a mad frenzy of slicing and hacking as he sings to himself before flinging his sword at the largest threat and flinging his shield at it to drive the blade on home.

Weapon: A rusty iron sword with a hilt wrapped in a bandage stained with urine and feces (Most likely used as toilet paper.) and the top of a large pot reinforced with extra metal and a thin layer of leather in the middle.

Fighting Style: Leonard prefers to quickly bolster his allies before diving into the combat as a defensive turtle waiting for an opportunity to strike and kill his foes in as few strokes as possible.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing