Dreamscape OOC Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape OOC Open

Postby Karo » Tue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

You have no idea how to explain the shape of her face? The shape of her eyes? How long exactly is her hair? If she's thin and short, exactly how curvy is she? What do her scars look like? You say she wears clothes, but don't expand on what she wears. Should I assume she's wearing a bag, or a cotton bikini? You're missing so much basic information it feels like I'm reading something written by an elementary schooler.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Karo wrote:If she's thin and short, exactly how curvy is she?

My_Little_Sister wrote:She has a rather small but curvy frame with slender shoulders, a large chest that lead down to a narrow waist and wide hips.

Not specific enough?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Keiran » Wed May 11, 2011 6:36 am

Not nearly. I never play girls and I know more you could add.

Postby Karo » Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Kei: Gotta love Finland. <3
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Well, Keiran, what would you add? Only things I can think are specific measurements.
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Zelosse » Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 am

The trick to any CS is bloating it up with pointless words that just add a 'thickness' to the sheet without actually adding anything. Makes it look less... barren.

Postby Keiran » Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 am

Karo wrote:Kei: Gotta love Finland. <3

Yes, gotta love the axe-swinging mute.

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 12, 2011 9:13 am

Zelosse wrote:The trick to any CS is bloating it up with pointless words that just add a 'thickness' to the sheet without actually adding anything. Makes it look less... barren.

Well, then, help me, please.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Thu May 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Zelosse wrote:The trick to any CS is bloating it up with pointless words that just add a 'thickness' to the sheet without actually adding anything. Makes it look less... barren.

You! Hush. The point is to prove you have more brain cells than a squirrel, and can use the english language in such a way as to allow someone else to perfectly visualize your character.

@MLS: People have been helping you. Listen to them.

@Kei: Except he's not mute at all.

Postby Keiran » Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

True, you just can't hear him over everyone else screaming.

Postby Asmodai » Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey, squirrels are pretty smart you know... Oh, wait.
Mephobiac

Postby Karo » Thu May 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 12, 2011 9:15 pm

I edited her again with help from the DMs I live with. Is she better? I'll try to think of something else for her last 5 skills.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Garethcool » Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Karo wrote:Another example

Hold my tail I think I'm gonna barf.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Karo » Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Your CS earns a resounding Meh. I don't accept meh.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 18, 2011 3:25 am

She's not finished yet but she is much better than when I started. I still have some tweaks to make plus her last 5 powers.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Mon May 23, 2011 6:22 pm

You can tweak her powers as much as you want, but it's still Meh. Your lack of ability to describe the basics of how a person even looks astounds me.

Postby Tuor » Mon May 23, 2011 7:24 pm

She described the physical characteristics of her character more than Geo did, but mkay
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Belwicket » Mon May 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Karo wrote:You can tweak her powers as much as you want, but it's still Meh. Your lack of ability to describe the basics of how a person even looks astounds me.

What else could I put? Only other thing I can think of is if I add in specific measurements.

Tuor wrote:She described the physical characteristics of her character more than Geo did, but mkay

I did?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Mon May 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Tuor wrote:She described the physical characteristics of her character more than Geo did, but mkay

The difference being I know exactly what Geo's capable of, and last time I checked, I decide how to admit people into my game. She's new and has shown me in no uncertain terms that being hard on her is the only way to get what I want from her.

Postby Belwicket » Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Being hard on me is 1 way of it, yes, but I would not prefer it.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 pm

I would prefer players who took my advice the first time I gave it, instead of having to give it repeatedly and then watch my other players have to repeat what I've said in order for one person to get a clue.

Postby Belwicket » Mon May 23, 2011 11:27 pm

What did I miss?
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I've pointed it out several times. Also, your skills for 25 and 30 are unacceptable.

Postby Belwicket » Mon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Move them up higher?
High Queen Dovahkiin

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing