Dreamscape OOC Open

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dreamscape OOC Open

Postby Karo » Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Then the chances are extremely low that you'll get in.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Garethcool » Tue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Iris gave you an amazingly detailed list of EXACTLY what you'd need to be accepted, and you seemingly haven't added anything. Wat.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Karo » Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Hence why I said her chances of getting in are very low. She's not willing to make any effort towards a good CS, so why should I believe that she'll make an effort towards playing a good character?
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Belwicket » Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 pm

I have edited it and am thinking of more powers, are the ones I have acceptable?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Innuendo Squad's Resident Lesbian
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Wed May 04, 2011 12:07 am

Fighting styles still confusing (Fighting style is HOW you FIGHT, not where you fight. Are you a cowardly warrior? Who blunders about, hiding until the enemy is distracted to pound on them. A Dashing swordsman like fighter, who centers on dramatics such as swinging in via rope through glass [god dammit I shouldve tried that instead of a bard]. Etc etc), and the appearance is bare bone (Albeit it makes more sense, a minor). You're describing a fraction of your character, are we supposed to believe that your character is nothing but black hair, floating brown eyes, large chest and rounded hips all bunched close together in a small stature (with a leather cloth bounding the chest together), I mean you don't have to describe every micron of her but for Cthulhu's sake describe a limb ANY limb. Heck atleast try to describe 3 that'll get you started.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 1:57 pm

She can use any fighting style.

And I thought some of that was implied.

And who's Cthulhu?
They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies - You will release your life, joining with the god-damned world of the dead and the lonely. - Я сошла с ума, Mне нужна она
Mother of darkness, mother of light, earth beneath us, soul in flight, songs of love and love of life, guide us to our heart.
We all come from the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Garethcool » Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Nobody can use any fighting style. Give her a preferred/specialized fighting style, and never consider ANYTHING is implied.

Cthulu is one of the elder gods.

Postby Villain » Wed May 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Cthulhu, Lord of terror and annihilation.

And no one uses every fighting style, you don't see a Taekwondo expert suddenly pull of Jujitsu moves and end with a Wing Chun (heh) finisher combo. People have specific ways they fight.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Alright. Editing, but I have no idea what to do with her limbs.

EDIT: I have an idea! A type of specially made chainmail that makes sound only when the wearer wants. It'd be a great magical item. ^_^
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote:Alright. Editing, but I have no idea what to do with her limbs.

EDIT: I have an idea! A type of specially made chainmail that makes sound only when the wearer wants. It'd be a great magical item. ^_^

Huh, interesting........ Only that Rogues don't HAVE magic items. Especially at level 1.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 3:00 pm

I didn't know that... I keep forgetting how different this is from D&D.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Look at everyone elses for a basis.

Then again that's pointless considering you never have/had.

Postby Asmodai » Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

MLS, you're terrible at taking advice
Mephobiac

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I did look at everyone else's.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Villain » Wed May 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Did you copy the format that we took?

I didn't even describe my person's SKIN or body and I still got in. It's because I had more then 3 sentences of description.

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 3:14 pm

I do have more than 3 sentences. They're just very short sentences...
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Garethcool » Wed May 04, 2011 3:16 pm

My_Little_Sister wrote:I didn't know that... I keep forgetting how different this is from D&D.

Why is your GM going so easy on you? I don't get anything remotely magical until third or fifth level at the earliest...

Postby Glacier » Wed May 04, 2011 4:09 pm

You sure you're making a Rogue, cause your skills scream Mage. Sexy mage, but mage none the less. You might want to invest in some light armor too. Speed only goes so far. I also suggest you space out your powers and think about how they can be abused, because Karo will. Then again I'm probably wasting my time posting this because I doubt you'll have this CS up to par by the time our GM moves this thing out of the intro phase. Good luck proving me wrong!

Postby Belwicket » Wed May 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Garethcool wrote:
My_Little_Sister wrote:I didn't know that... I keep forgetting how different this is from D&D.

Why is your GM going so easy on you? I don't get anything remotely magical until third or fifth level at the earliest...

GM or DM?
Glacier wrote:You sure you're making a Rogue, cause your skills scream Mage. Sexy mage, but mage none the less. You might want to invest in some light armor too. Speed only goes so far. I also suggest you space out your powers and think about how they can be abused, because Karo will. Then again I'm probably wasting my time posting this because I doubt you'll have this CS up to par by the time our GM moves this thing out of the intro phase. Good luck proving me wrong!

well, she won't use a lot of her powers very much.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Fummoffu » Wed May 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey, Karo. May I join?
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Garethcool » Wed May 04, 2011 4:48 pm

GM and DM are often the same thing. Dungeonmaster/Gamemaster.

Postby Fummoffu » Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

I like the .Hack feel I'm gettin' from this.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Belwicket » Thu May 05, 2011 12:37 am

Garethcool wrote:GM and DM are often the same thing. Dungeonmaster/Gamemaster.

My DM for D&D is my dad so that may be why.
High Queen Dovahkiin

Postby Karo » Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Fummofu wrote:Hey, Karo. May I join?

Fummofu, I fully expect you to create a CS that will blow MLS' out of the water. So this should be easy, considering how low that bar is set.

In other news, I have no internet at home and am dying of boredom from it.

Postby Fummoffu » Thu May 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Lol

Thanks Karo.
I'm gonna look at MLS's one...
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing