Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups (CLOSED)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups ( END ON FRIDAY JAN 21)

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

O - Open-source
P - Personalized
H - Helix
E - Editor
L -
I - Intelligent
A - Automaton

... I got stuck.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm

O - Orange
P - Pirate
H - Hooligans
E - Eradicate
L - Lawful
I - Invading
A - Apples

Much better Gareth, wouldn't you agree?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zako » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

A reminder:

Sign Ups end this Friday. Those with CS already in are welcomed to take their time and improve. After Friday I will not be taking in anymore (those with incomplete CSs are encouraged to complete by Friday). The IC will start on Friday/Saturday.

One thing: DO NOT SCREW THINGS UP INTENTIONALLY. DO NOT BE STUPID IN IC. I WILL FIND OUT IF YOU DO.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Zako wrote:DO NOT BE STUPID IN IC.

THERE IS NO FACE TO SHOW MY SADNESS.

Postby Zako » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Stupid as in: ruining it for other players. Mainly directed at a few people right now.

You guys will know when it is very stupid when I call you out for it.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 pm

HALLELUJAH. I'LL LIVE.

They'll annoy the hell outta me BUT I WON'T BE KILLED BY EXPLODING TOILETS.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 pm

If you finished your CS, just post it again as a quote. That way i wont have to go back and forth to check.

I am still seeing two people with vastly incomplete CSs to the point I wont put them on the crew roster.

-Current Crew Manifest-

(#) = Number of slots

(?) = Pending approval until end of sign ups. Multiple people who sign up for a job with only one slot are automatically placed here.

CSs Pending Revisions before I even consider putting them on the roster- RokkuHoshi, BradaoOfCartha

-Captain (1)-

-Head of Personnel (1)-

-Former Head of Security (1)-

- Research Director (1)-

- Chief Engineer (1)- Jack Valentine (Archrival) (?)

- Vice Officer (1)-

- Security Officer (6)- Ezekiel Strahm (sam4books) (?)

-Detective (1)- Rick Upbeat (Mastermind001) (?)

-R.A.P.E Operative (4)-

- Medical Doctor (5)-Dr. Ellie (Musicmac) (?)

-Geneticist (3)– Lux Atra (MQuinny1234)

-Roboticist (3)-

-Chemist (3)- Falcone Collins (Iris)

-Scientist (5)-

-Botanist (2)-

-Quartermaster (3)-

-Engineer (5)-

-Electricians (5)-

-Janitor (1)-

-Chef (1)-

-Clown (1)- Stephen 'Squiggles the Clown (Garethcool) (?)

-Chaplain (1)- Ashley Morovoy (Archvillain) (?)

-Barman (1)-

-Barber (1)-

-Assistant (∞)-

-AI (1)- SS GENT (Musicmac) (?), OPHELIA AIOS (TheLivingCouch) (?)

-Cyborg (∞)-

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Re: Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups

Postby Iris » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

CS completed, give me a shout if you'd rather me do a more formal history.
Iris wrote:Name: Falcone Collins

Job/Occupation: Chemist

Appearance: Falcone is a man just shy of the 5’10 in height and his build is rather thin. His skin has become paled and splotched from numerous chemical burns as well as other ‘minor’ mishaps that comes with the job. Falcone’s hair is a dark brown-red hinting that he dyes his hair willingly or that it’s another consequence of his many ‘lab tests’, his brown eyes are countered in simplicity by the yellowing of his eye-white. In fact much of his appearance has been dictated by his hazardous occupation and his somewhat reckless habit of private experimentations, within jurisdiction of course.

During the ‘day’ and through much of the ‘night’, Falcone is seen wearing his shaded goggles (Green-tinted goggles are considered a plausible risk by him) that hides his eyes as well as half-face respirator that’s build to help filter chemicals in the air. Other than these personal items, he can normally be found wearing standard lab wear (coat and the like) or in a biohazard suit.

Personality: Falcone can be best described as a man of dry, tasteless humour. At times he can be somewhat morbid with his reflections yet the underlying trait is his view that every action he does inside his lab is towards progression. Calm under pressure, Falcone tries to take in everything that happens before making a decision, after all only fools rush into action without contemplation.

Falcone enjoys his work, from contemplating possible reactions from newly discovered chemicals to understanding what the causes were of failed experiment. Each process is taken with great care and consideration, while Falcone can be an ass, is does not take pleasure in risking the lives of others because they are variables in his experiments he cannot control.
He is a hard worker with a considerate mind, thinking of possible consequences before fully acting them out.
A man of principle and oddly considered moral laws, Falcone is a man of consiquence believing that in life there are no rewards or punishments, only that every action taken will invariably lead to a consiquence.

Historical Data:The subject known as Falcone is a relatively unknown scientist that specializes in making and combining chemical compounds. From what his documents show is that his school and college records were expemplary, deadlines constantly met, good results and few-to-no incidents.

It's written that Falcone is the elder of two children but there is no information on his family. Most of what is known is from rare occasions he (Falcone) decides to expand on his-

My, what a sad and degrading portrayal I'm given. Official documents, heh, I suspect the writer of this was just too lazy to follow my actual history and reasons. Well then's disappoint you by giving you something less formal. Why? Because I've little intention of rambling about my birth, my highschool years, of lab tests gone wrong and all the joy of simpletons trying to achieve something by demeaning me. You know oddly enough, in reflection I wonder if they did? I was a very thorough man even back in my teens.

Regardless. Yes, the eldest of two from a family of simple people. Don't get me wrong, simplicity is an abondant source of joy. I guess, yet as I grew I found refuge in complexity of science. Of reactions, of causes and of effects. A man of science some would call me yet that stereotyping does not explain half of who I am. You see, as I practiced what was given to me I found myself wondering why stop here? Why not take the bold step forward and attempt the impossible. Why? Because the human body cannot withstand it. No, we must first build up from the beginning.

Ah, yes, you wonder if this does not comfirm that I am a man of science, that I prefer to use methods and a hypothesis to determine an outcome. You see this is where my life becomes interwoven with my morals, my beliefs, my very reason of existence. Chemistry is but a means to an end, I could've been a doctor, a toxicologist.... I could've been somebody different at my whim. But as a doctor I am reliant on my patients and my colleage's opinion, as a Toxicologist I must rely on many factors to prove or disprove my theory. Thus I focused on an area of science where I simply rely on what I work with... When I am alone anyway. I took several apprenticeships to improve my choosen craft, taking long shifts to observe the how's and why's of each mentor. At times I would learn little from some baffoon who though he was a genius. While others they would show patience and perception. They taught me the ways of knowing when you're at a limit and when to turn away.

Some people think my habits of working long hours is making me anti-social. Granted when a reaction has gone weary, I tend to but never without a reason.
I enjoy talking and listening. An arguement is only fulfilling when there are two or more points of view and not one overbearing load of words, gushing from some over-zealous pompus- I digress.My reasons for working late hours is to further progression, perhaps giving the policing force a more improved non-lethal cocktail of gases to knockout some violent protestor. Or maybe blend my craft and help the medical world. That is my reason for chosing this profession, not because I love making things go boom, not to find the perfect drug to get high. No. I am here so that I can help when it is needed. All of science has some chemistry involved, biologically or not. They will need my knowledge at one point or another. And I will be there when new discoveries are found, when new innovations are needed or perhaps something more.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Small bit of Editing
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Villain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Huh, when I finish my Brannigan captain should I quote Morovoy alongside the post with my captain?
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Re: Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 pm

sam4books wrote:----FINISHED----

Name: Ezekiel Strahm (He hates his first name with a passion though, so please, always refer to him as Zeke)

Job/Occupation: Security Officer

Appearance:

Personality:

"I'm not the kind of guy you'd want to hang out in a bar with. I'm not the kind of guy you'd watch the game with after a hard day's work. I'm certainly not the kind of guy you'd let fuck your sister. No, I'm the kind of guy you'd take one look at and go to your friend, ‘Wow, that guy's a dick.’

Yup. I'm that guy.”

A self described jerk, and he does not care what anybody has to say about it. Zeke is generally annoyed by people, and his reasons are simple; “I have a low tolerance for people and their stupid bullshit”. He did have his friends in high school, but he doesn't keep contact with them much. As of the present day he has zero need for friends, and rather likes it that way. Stuff like that only brings him down. When it comes to life, he doesn't want anybody all up in his business, it's as simple as that. Unfortunately people seem to not get this. Which is why the thirty second mark exists in the first place. But it's not like he won't give friendship a chance, he's just stubborn. Things have to be done his way, or at least give him a choice in the matter. Zeke isn't the type to just let people tell him what to do without any good reason. And if you have a good reason for anything, or something good to say, chances are you'll be that person to have a fleeting chance with Zeke. Otherwise, the cop will humbly request that you "shut the fuck up". Usually this applies to him doing you favors as well.

When it comes to work, he's pretty good at his job. Call it "intuition", but Zeke has this natural ability to judge people and judge them correctly, something that helped him out more than once. According to him, he just knows how people are. "And I'll be damned if it turns like I've been wrong about everyone I met all this time." Though he has been wrong a couple of times (more than a couple actually), but he doesn't like to mention such things. In fact, if he does end up being wrong about you, Zeke isn't up for making amends. He's a bit strict about stuff like that, since he doesn't want to look more like a jerk than he already is. A guy needs to have values after all. Similarly if you help him out, he'll find a way to pay you back for it (he has a bad history with debt), give or take a few months (usually when he does help people out is when he sees that they really need it, otherwise you're on your own). Naturally, he's also a bit genre savvy about certain situations. Almost to the point of predicting things before they happen and going, "Yeah, I told you so." He sees this as a curse, since life isn't a wondrous thing full of surprises anymore. Secretly, he wishes people will just prove him wrong.

If you don't find him lazily standing in a corner, giving you the evil eye every now and then, odds are he's in the bar helping himself to wine, his favorite alcoholic beverage, playing punk rock at full blast in his ears. And he won't give a fuck.

Historical Data:

"Ezekiel Strahm was born in a rural area near the woods, secluded from everyday life. Such a location was secluded, with hardly any civilization abound. As personal documents state, subject was unsettled by the constant silence, and the clear, recognizable sounds produced in its wake.

"Oh, can you feel the irony...

Actually, no. I like big cities, traffic and shit. All that noise drowns out every annoying fart, cough, and heavy breathing. Frankly, things are better dealt with within a large crowd of busy, self centered assholes."

"At the age of thirteen, subject and family moved to the big city. Subject's nights of sleeps have improved since then. He became less afraid, more often, but was rather shy."

"For the record, I ain't afraid of no God damned boogieman."

"Ezekiel Strahm never socialized much. Would rather stay indoors and play video games then hang out with peers. Or watch cartoons on the television. Subject was especially interested in action."

"Two words: Fucking Cowboys."

"First instance of actual socialization: Freshman year of high school. Subject was in love with a girl in his class, Ashley Silvia. They were both Freshmen-"

"Alright, before this continues any further...who the hell got a hold of my psychiatrist's records?

...What? I can't try to hook up with the ladies every now and then?"

"She was killed on the night of the first date."

"...*sighs*"

"The killer will soon become Ezekiel's nemesis on the homeland. Killer Identity: Albert Conaghan.

Subject then becomes secluded, almost juvenile, and highly disruptive in school. Insubordinate towards everybody, stubborn, smart-mouthed. He rebelled against authority by skipping classes, hanging out in the park. Had his own gang of 'buddies'."

"Alright, not the part of my life I'm most proud of. Who the hell thought it was good idea to include this anyways? Is this somebody's idea of a joke? 'Cause I ain't laughing."

"Phase continued until the summer before Senior year. Ezekiel Strahm and his friends were attacked by a gang at their normal hideout. They were within the gang's territory. Ezekiel managed to escape, but one of his friends were fatally injured and had to be rushed to the hospital. Once, at the hospital, the doctors questioned Ezekiel.

He lied."

"Wow, this makes lying sound like a bad thing. Well the fuck was I supposed to do? I was a complete douchebag who didn't want to explain what the hell we were doing in gang territory in the first place! God damn. What is this; historical data or a scandalous article?"

"The next day, Ezekiel Strahm would meet a man at a music store. He did not know it at the moment, but the man was a cop off duty."

"But man, that guy was fucking amazing. See, he actually collected cowboy hats. How cool is that? Would you blame me if I looked up to him as the most awesome person in the world?"

"The man could see he had problems, it was almost as if he was psychic. He offered to give the boy some closure, and even pay for his rather interesting music choices. The boy agreed, but he was not thinking about the chance for closure."

"Be honest, is there any reason why people should be surprised by this? And this report is starting to creep me out. How the hell did it know what I was thinking about? That was about ten years ago!"

"The man revealed himself to be a police officer halfway into the conversation. Ezekiel feared that somehow the policeman was here to arrest him, though he never even heard of Ezekiel's endeavors."

"I was a juvenile delinquent. He was a cop off duty. You do the math."

"The policeman saw potential within Ezekiel, and asked him what he thought of the police."

"I told him about my childhood fantasies during the lonely bits of my life (fuck, I was always lonely). I told him about watching chase scenes on horseback, fights on top of trains, the thrill of saving the damsel from being overrun by a fucking train. I told him about how I enjoyed watching the Dark Knight kick some ass in the batmobile. I always saw the police in a glorified light. Whenever the cops would pitch in and help out the good guys... THAT was awesome to me. You couldn't do any better than that."

"After hinting that he thought Ezekiel should enter Police Academy. Ezekiel didn't think much of it, but the next time he heard of his friend he was pronounced dead. The worst part of it was that the rest of Ezekiel's buddies didn't seem to care. Ezekiel became angered by this, and denounced his friends, thereby preferring to be left alone.

After high school, Ezekiel went to college for Criminal Justice, earning his degree at the age of twenty-one."

"I went straight into the Police Academy after that. As it turns out, I had a natural affinity for being judgmental...and right. Unfortunately I just made a lot of dumb decisions. My college days was pretty much me watching a bunch of Crime and Punishment series; CSI, Law and Order, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Wiseguy, 24, Mission Impossible... Ya know, the usual crap. I even researched some real life cases. Eventually I became what the people on the internet would call 'Dangerously Genre Savvy'. Bullshit. There is nothing dangerous about knowing what to fucking expect. Generally, I kept away from people. All they did was fucking annoy me. Not even during Police Academy did I try to make friends. Frankly, I was done with them."

"Once he graduated from Police Academy, he found work as a police officer in his city's Department. At first, all he did was patrol the perimeter and controlled traffic."

"That crap was as boring as shit. Nothing happened while I was on duty, and I could have sworn a couple of times that all the other guys in the Department got all the action. I didn't even find a guy standing in the grass when there was a sign that clearly stated 'DON'T STAND ON GRASS'. Yes, not even that."

"That is until Mr. Conaghan reappeared, within a police report detailing the cases of a couple of rape victims, all of them young girls. Mr. Conaghan was listed as a prime suspect, after three accounts of being acquitted of rape. The third time landed him in jail for only five years. Ezekiel Strahm 'humbly' requested that he would be the one to arrest him."

"I don't know why I wanted to be the one. Something about his face irked me, made me mad. It was almost like years of repressed anger was churning its ugly head."

"Thanks to a recommendation from a higher ranking officer who knew his abilities, Ezekiel managed to be given permission to join the strike team that would be immobilizing against Mr. Conaghan. A detective informed the team of a tip that Conaghan was hiding out in a local warehouse. The team planned accordingly."

"I was psyched. I was so fucking excited. This was going to be my first arrest, my first chase, my first one on one stand off. Naturally, of course, things didn't go as well as I thought they would be. The fucker managed to escape, and we only managed to get one shot at him. I was pissed. There was no way the guys at the Department would let me go with the strike force. I was reduced back to patrol duty."

"Ezekiel became obsessed with hunting Mr. Conaghan down, it seemed like the only thing he ever thought of those days. He even claimed to hear him, at the back of his mind, taunting him. COME FIND ME ZEKE. The police officer became so desperate that he started investigating the case himself, with no regard for the detectives working on the case. It was then that the shocking revelation that this the man who killed Ashley came to him."

"I found him. I killed him. It felt so good. I hated the fucking bastard. He was trash for all I cared. I didn't even care that I was put on probation for my actions, and almost went to court."

"A mystery man vouched for Ezekiel, offering the government money in the place of his innocence, Ezekiel would never learn this man's identity. When he was lifted from probation, he was presented with a partner, who was a few years older than him, named Lizzie."

"Oh God, Lizzie. She was annoying as fuck, but you had to love her. Most of the time she would baby me and treat me like I was her son. That shit can get on your nerves after awhile. But she was my partner, and the first friend I had after a long time."

"A year later, Lizzie would be killed during an investigation."

"It was a fucking hit and run. Shot her right in the chest. There was nothing I could do. I tried calling the medics, but they got there too late. She was gone. She was fucking gone."

"Ezekiel requested that he took some vacation time off. During his vacation, he heard about SS13, and decided that there was no better way to spend a vacation, then out in the vast reaches of Space."

"I thought, 'why the fuck not?' I wanted to be as far away from civilization as possible at that moment before I did something stupid and I lose someone else. I thought I needed some alone time, Space was supposed to be a lonely place for lonely people. It was perfect.

You can bet your sorry ass I was scared. I was borderline terrified. Space was practically the king of all silent places with the whole vacuum thing going on. But on the other hand, I needed some sort of escape from the damn world so I chose the lesser of two evils."

"Ezekiel would decide to apply for Security Officer of the Space Station 13 at the age of twenty-six."

Theme Songs:
Normal Theme
Battle/Chase Theme

Most entertaining CS yet. Thanks for the inspiration Iris.
Last edited by sam4books on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Villain » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

You gotta be fucking kidding me, can every roleplayer here draw there characters better then a 2-D stick figure!

Postby sam4books » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Not everybody. Although there ARE other roleplayers who are good artists :3
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 am

You know Sam, I can't help but think that were Zeke and my old friend Marshal were ever to meet, they would get along quite well.

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 am

Probably :)
In passing

Postby Iris » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:15 am

Archvillain wrote:You gotta be fucking kidding me, can every roleplayer here draw there characters better then a 2-D stick figure!

Nope, I can't draw to save me life.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 am

Sam, Zeke seems like a dick.

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 am

Awesome. Then I succeeded in my mission.
In passing

Postby Garethcool » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 pm

I can give a picture body, but it never looks terribly good. Never.

Postby Villain » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:35 pm

It's finally finished, aside from grammar and spelling mistakes (which I'll fix tommorow when I'm not sontired and lazy.). Oh and Zako I'm exchanging Ashley to second place on my priority list and this as my first. Hope you like him Q :twisted:

Name: Jack Stone

Gender Male

Job occupation: Captain

Appearance: Jack stone is a Caucasian man, standing at 5 "10. His hair is pumpkin orange put into a form of slick flat hair gradually rising into a medium sized ball on the top of his head which uses enough moose and hair spray to inflate an elephant. This causes his hair to constantly be shiny, moist, rock hard, and a cheap romantic date aroma. His body is pudgy but not obese and fat, it's held back by a girdle and many pinchers, giving him the appearance of a muscular man when he wears his suit. His eyes are a glassy blue which accompany his pearly white, flawless, round, and above all fake teeth.

His uniform is a black formal coat with golden round buttons on both sides going down from his neck to his waist. His collar is incredibly long and flipped up, like a cone or a cylinder. Beneath his coat is a black shirt with the words "I'm not just sexy, or fine. I'm sexyfine!” His pants are black ball room dancing pants with thin nearly unnoticeable grey lines running down it three inches apart from each other. He wears a sea captains hat with a reflective almost chrome like shade on the front. The hat itself is modeled after his coat with two buttons, primary black and stitched in red laces. Tying everything together are two powder white gloves he wears on his hands with round bulbs on his knuckles extending outward.

Personality: Jack is overconfident in everything he does, believing himself to be an unstoppable sexy god that can conquer any foe he lays his eyes upon. He is careless with life, thinking that if you throw enough warm body’s at a problem eventually it will be solved no matter how horrible the threat or how hard the problem. Despite his confidence he is incredibly cowardly, running at the slightest chance of his life being in danger, or throwing body bags in front of him in order to survive a little longer.

Despite his cowardice it occasionally clashes with his overconfidence when people coerce him into thinking he can solo that horde of thug scumbags, which is where his impressive combat skills kick in. Sadly this has lasted for 4 minutes (A new record) until his puny mind started rationalizing that those bullets can actually hurt and kill, instantly reverting him to his horrible tactician self. In the occasion that he does win a battle (Which is surprisingly frequent. Though he views the enemy being dead a victory no matter how many of his own men died. So long as he survives and is unharmed it’s a flawless victory.) he claims every action as his own, and sadly using tactical terms in completely wrong situations of his exaggerating his victory (Which boils down to "I fired my gun a 100 yards away blowing off the head of their leader/hitting the self destruct button on their war machine and they instantly surrendered.).

Brief History: Born into a rich family Jack grew up being molded by a equally cocky father, that told him fantastic stories of his past (Which were themselves exaggerated.)

What the hell are you talking about? My father totally did decapitate a man and beat to death a tank with the enemy generals decapitated head!

This lead to Jack doing dangerous things and claiming to be the world’s manliest man.

I put the old spice man to shame, I’m the man your man will never be!

That sadly led to a brutal beat down by a gang of fellow 8th graders after they got fed up with his bull shit. Sending Jack to the emergency room he had vivid flash backs of his life until he came through. Waiting in the room was a military recruiter that believed the son of Matt Stone would be just as capable of a fighter.

How the hell do you know about my dreams?

We’re that damn good.

GAH! QUICKLY JOHN LET ME USE YOUR BODY TO PROTECT ME!

Sigh, I hate it when bastards interrupt me like that Ezekiel douche. Anyway were was I? Oh yeah.

Thinking that he would fly through military training Jack signed up for boot camp.

That place was an awil sweaty mud hole with pig shit smeered on it.

After years of training Jack had finished bootcamp at the age of 16 and was sent into battle at 18. His first mission H.A.W.K S.N.A.K.E ended with him exploding the cargo truck he was assigned to protect by filling it with C4 and activating it when the foriegn embassy retrieved it.

Those bastards were nothing but neutral scum. Who knows what they would have done with 300 pounds of medical supplys. Probably make Bio-Bombs I bet!

Strangely his commander praised him for his decisive thinking and how he reacted in the situation despite it's catastrophic health effects on the third world country. Jack was those sent repeatedly on more and more dangerous missions. The entire time he had single handedly created the largest body count ever accomplished in any war.

Well they won't be mourning each other atleast. The last thing I need is a soldier who compains about getting shot in the head.

He had finally gained enough military respect to be considered a commander of a small army consisting of Water, Air, and ground troops. He was tasked with destroying an enemy capital. The capitals main defence was it's immense air warship, which Jack destroyed by sending his entire airfleet into his motor clogging it up and forcig it to crash.

They were awful soldiers anyway, what kind of spineless coward explodes when they get hit by a rocket!

All that remained was the citys meager ground army and durable walls. Jack had thus ordered his ships to turbo boost into the capitals port part of town and go as deeply into land as possible. Unloading his troops before so he quickly detonated his warships as they finally slowed down on the land, killing the thousands inboard in a firey explosion.

The ships burning remains made amazing victory Bon fires for our wieneys.

Out numbering the enemy 30 to 1 Jack killed 20% of his soldiers in order to build a human ramp over the massive wall where he personally planted a war flag in the most inspiring pose possible for a war journalists picture before immediately ordering a kamikaze infantry rush towards the guards on the walls to create a second ramp for his tanks to ride down on.

Tanks make suprisigly good surfboards down a mountain of your honored canon fodder.

By the end of he battle the capital was ablaze with no survivors and only 23% of Jacks army still alive. After this the journalist exaggerated the battle alongside Jack and thus led to Jack being hailed a tactical and military genius.

And they said "Making a mountain of your own soldiers bodys just to push them over and flood the Emmy was is a tactically retarded idea." HA I say, HA!

With so much honor and respect Jack was sent on onto SS13 to guide and command it with his brilliance and grace.

May god have mercy on there souls

What the hell are you doing here in my rebutall comments? Shoo, leave already before I shoot you!
Last edited by Villain on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Rick is now a cyborg and now he has historical data.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Detective cyborg....greatest loophole ever.
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 pm

That it is.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Villain » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:48 pm

Finally finished my idiotic captain that will most likely get us all killed.

Postby sam4books » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I take offense to that history.

And Zeke does too.

See?

OH SHI-
In passing

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing