Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups (CLOSED)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups

Postby sam4books » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Lol.

It's alright, the instances in which you can die are few. There's even a game where you never even die.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm hoping for my first 2 picks. Be fun to play as MIMASS or Cecil visiting sick bay all the time
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Villain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Ashley Morovoy

Gender Female

Job occupation: Chaplain

Appearance: Ashley is taller then the average person her age at six feet three Inches. Her hair is dyed black and red, barely reaching past her neck. She is Caucassian and has dark blue eyes. She has a average build  with little muscle on her but no fat aswell.

She wears a black, fancy and ceremonial robe with gold trimming. Whenever she isn't doing a large congressional meeting she normally wears a leather jacket, free fingered gloves, blue jeans, and black work boots. 

Personality: Ashely normally hides her emotions behind a mask of energy and crazy ideas. But hiding behind it is her weak will, she is incredibly fragile and is easily broken and sent into sadness if even a moderate friend did something mean to her. Adding to this is her gullibility and overall nervousness at things she cannot comprehend, ranging from darkness to the mysteries of this world.

Brief History: Ashley was born and raised by what on the outside seemed a normal family. But on the inside was a abusive mother, jealous of her daughter for taking away her "beuty", or atleast that's what the mother thought when she had gained excess weight after giving birth. After so many beatings Ashley's father finally left and Ashley felt all alone in the cold brutal world she had called home. Soon Ashley began hiding away from her mother, trying to forget eveything she knew. To cope she created a group of imaginary friends, who would talk, play, tell stories, and never hurt Ashley. When Ashley grew and matured so did her imaginary friends, and with there guidance she dyed her hair and ran away from her mother, looking for a new place in life. Stumbling around she had ended up in a dead beat town, where she got a home and lived happily for a year. 

But people had begun wondering who she was talking to, and with each spotting of her talking to nobody people began to think she was talking to a god. People began asking, and in a confused state of mind Ashley just rolled with it. Soon people began to worhsip her imaginary friends and churches began popping up sporadically. Her religion took off and she, deciding to spread it with everyone, had decided to take the final frontier and went to space to this very station.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zako » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

I CHOOSE THE BEST.

-Crew Manifest-

(#) = Number of slots

(?) = Pending approval until end of sign ups. Multiple people who sign up for a job with only one slot are automatically placed here.

CSs Pending Revisions before I even consider putting them on the roster- RokkuHoshi, BradaoOfCartha

-Captain (1)-

-Head of Personnel (1)-

-Former Head of Security (1)-

- Research Director (1)-

- Chief Engineer (1)- Jack Valentine (Archrival) (?)

- Vice Officer (1)-

- Security Officer (6)- Ezekiel Strahm (sam4books) (?)

-Detective (1)- Rick Upbeat (Mastermind001) (?)

-R.A.P.E Operative (4)-

- Medical Doctor (5)-

-Geneticist (3)– Lux Atra (MQuinny1234)

-Roboticist (3)-

-Chemist (3)- Falcone Collins (Iris)

-Scientist (5)-

-Botanist (2)-

-Quartermaster (3)-

-Engineer (5)-

-Electricians (5)-

-Janitor (1)-

-Chef (1)-

-Clown (1)- Stephen 'Squiggles the Clown (Garethcool) (?)

-Chaplain (1)- Ashley Morovoy (Archvillain) (?)

-Barman (1)-

-Barber (1)-

-Assistant (∞)-

-AI (1)- SS GENT (Musicmac) (?)

-Cyborg (∞)-
Last edited by Zako on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby sam4books » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Well MM, looks like your guy will be ordering my guy around :)
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Zako » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm

There are two players that needs to REALLY work on their CS: BradaoOfCartha and RokkuHoshi

AS FOR CS FORMAT. You are to create separate CSs for each job preference. Most preferred on top and the least preferred on bottom.

Fummofu wrote:Would it be possible for me to play the ships Psychologist?
I know there are medical doctors, but wouldn't it be ok to have someone with that type of profession on board?

Medical Doctor fulfills this.
- Join the HUMP LEGION. Leading the Humping and Bumping since time began...*humpa humpa humpa* -

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Re: Space Station 13 OOC and Sign Ups ( END ON FRIDAY JAN 21)

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Hmmm... I'm going to have to apply to some of these positions. Now, which ones to choose.

Postby Archrival » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I like the fact this accommodates a large number of people i even if it's the same job title. I do hope Jack gets his dream job or else it's time to bring out the depressed android.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 am

sam4books wrote:Lol.

It's alright, the instances in which you can die are few. There's even a game where you never even die.

OBVIOUSLY NOT SEVEN DAYS A SKEPTIC. I've been given the chance to die like 5 times.

FRIGGING QUICKTIME CHALLENGES.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Fummoffu » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 am

@Zako: Alright. Thanks.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Musicmac » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 am

-Logs in to see that SS GENT had been put into pending-

Prepare for your doom, Engineers.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

:3
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 am

Garethcool wrote:
sam4books wrote:Lol.

OBVIOUSLY NOT SEVEN DAYS A SKEPTIC. I've been given the chance to die like 5 times.

FRIGGING QUICKTIME CHALLENGES.

It gives one of Zeke's themes a whole new meaning, doesn't it? >:3
In passing

Postby Musicmac » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 am

Part of my second Character Sheet is up. :3
I think Zeke will be having some pretty interesting talks with Elizabeth if she gets approved for me to play. ;D

Also Zako, would it be possible to play two characters at once in this RP?
Listen.

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 am

Agreed.
In passing

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Must.. Resist.. Urge to make a Zap Brannigan captain!
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 pm

NO. I will gut him myself the first chance I get rather then take orders from that imbecile.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Zako » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Musicmac wrote:Part of my second Character Sheet is up. :3
I think Zeke will be having some pretty interesting talks with Elizabeth if she gets approved for me to play. ;D

Also Zako, would it be possible to play two characters at once in this RP?

Nope. You stick with whatever you asked. I do this to prevent swarming. There was this one guy in a different forum who made like five characters and basically hijacked the entire thread.

Also there is a good chance that AI can have physical bodies in which the AI will download a portion of his programming into a special floating "Eyebot" that can roam around the station and interact with people. Has no legs or arms and cannot do much but wireless interlink with the station equipment and open/close doors.

Archvillain wrote:Must.. Resist.. Urge to make a Zap Brannigan captain!

That will be funny.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh come on Q how can you NOT like a captain who's motto for a battle is "Every mission is a suicide mission.". I just might want to swap my favorites JUST to have a Brannigan captain that sends R.A.P.E on impossibly stupid and suicidal missions for minimal gain.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh I love him as a character, but you've mentioned the reason I don't want him in this RP.

"Every mission is a suicide mission" HE'LL KILL US ALL.

It's better I cut him open and let his guts slip out before he orders the AI to get rid of the ship's vermin by filling the rooms with poisonous gas one after another. And then forgetting to tell the men to get out of the rooms first.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

BRILLIANT IDEA! I LOVE IT! But first I must order the maintanence man to unclog all the toilets so my flushes "Are crystal clear, got that?" by blowing up all the toilets flooding a majority of the station.
Last edited by Villain on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

...ZAKO, MAKE HIM STOP.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

The more I hear about this captain, the more I feel Zeke will want to kill himself by the time we really get into this RP.
In passing

Postby Villain » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Don't worry I have something planned for you and Archrival. "Fix the thrusters on the station while there activated so we don't slow down." unless the station doesn't have thrusters that emit flames/radiation. Of course I mean fix them from the inside or the thrusters where the flames/harmful chemicals come from strongest. You will be there to guard Jack.

Postby Zako » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:...ZAKO, MAKE HIM STOP.

Then hope for someone makes a better CSs than him.

Note to self. Pg541
SPACE ASSHOLE...

Postby TheLivingCouch » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Here we go my first CS entry. First up an AI all written and ready to go. Now, if I could just fill out that acronym.

-Character Sheet-

Name: OPHELIA AIOS (OPHELIA Artificial Intelligence Operating Software)

Job/Occupation: AI

Appearance: “OPHELIA Operational Overview: Central Core. This unit’s central processing core is a marvel of engineering brought to you by the minds at the now defunct GDX Group. Following up on the advances in computational biogel and neural net data processing GDX constructed the most advanced computers of their time to house the OPHELIA AIOS. This unit’s central core, located at the center of the station and sealed behind ten feet of tri strontium armor plating and triple barricaded doors, consists of a central biogel tank connected to the rest of the station by a bundle of wires protruding from the top of the tank and is surrounded by the computers that make up this units vast processing capacity. These computers jet black in color, extend fully from the floor to the ceiling and are each five foot on a side. Core access limited to Priority Clearance Omega Zed personnel, and authorized GDX technicians. Any unauthorized core maintenance may result in catastrophic system failure. Overview ends. How else may I be of service Commander?”

Personality: “OPHELIA Operational Overview: Personality. This unit has been developed with the express purpose of handling all station board automated systems and assisting with all day to day operations aboard SS13, Commander. This unit will comply with all orders quickly and effectively within the bounds of compliance with the three laws and this unit’s security ancillary security protocols. This unit is also programmed with a cheery voice and a mellow attitude. In the likely event of danger or imminent death this unit will attempt to keep, you Commander, or any effected personal calm and properly informed so that they may effectively deal with any situation and/or accept their deaths with dignity and minimal total loss of life. Remember Commander, your word is law, and any mistake you might make may doom you, and your crew to certain death. Have a nice day. Overview ends. Your orders Commander?”

Historical Data: “Historical Overview: ‘OPHELIA AIOS.’ The OPHELIA Artificial Intelligence Operating Software was developed by the now defunct GDX Group. After the widespread success of their COM-X3 communications processing package CentCom commissioned GDX to develop an Alpha class shipboard artificial intelligence capable of aiding and assisting human operators in any and all shipboard or station based functions including but not limited to; communications, navigation, tactical control and internal security, power management, life support and waste recycling, and disaster response management. Of the five models produced for CentCom only this unit is currently still in active service. OPHELIA-1 and 2 were decommissioned after venting the atmosphere from the crew cabin of the transport ships Red Dawn and North Star to prevent an outbreak of Face Scab Madness at SS4 the transport’s intended destination, OPHELIA-3 was presumed lost when a navigational error presumably left the science vessel Anomalous Order in deep space, and OPHELIA-4 was destroyed when a CentCom command ship fell from the sky during active service, wiping out a field of children. This unit and was seized from GDX, along with all of the company’s assets and personnel, by a CentCom military detachment and taken to SS13 for installation. GDX personnel were forced at gunpoint to install this unit and correct the errors of the defective AIOS. When work was complete GDX personnel were executed by firing squad in a public execution to much fanfare amongst the dissatisfied and outraged public. Overview Ends. Is there anything else I can do for you Commander?”

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing