OMG IS THIS THE NEW TOTEM OOC?!?!?! Yes.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: OMG IS THIS THE NEW TOTEM OOC?!?!?! Yes.

Postby DaCrum » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 am

Ugh. Stop reminding me. XD
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Mathias » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 am

Tuor wrote:Because you're my bud, and this is a neat idea, I'll start on a CS

Hey, thanks, buddy!

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm

I'll have mine up between today and tomorrow. Finally have me a day so I can put some good time into it.

Postby Reiu » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Huh, just looked at the original RP. I have to say, this is quite interesting one. I'll be working on a CS if I can, although it may take some time because of school...

Postby Mathias » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Sure, that's fine. I'll postpone it until next weekend.

Postby Mathias » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 am

I'd hate to do it, but if I don't see more CSes by Sunday, I'm gonna cancel the rp. I want to get into it before I completely lose interest.

Postby Glacier » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:31 pm

I can finish my CS tomorrow after I get off work. Hopefully saturday will have some good returns on CS being the weekend and all.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 am

I feel rather bad about prompting you to start another round of Totem Mathias, how many CS's you've got?

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 am

None since the first three.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 am

Eh, that is shitty and if there was to have one or two more, its still really not enough. is it?

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 am

5 would be fine. The issue is that people who have shown interest have not signed up.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 am

...And me, which is something I feel guilty for. I suppose I could still go for my original idea, the character I had back in the first.

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 am

Have you just not been able to come up with a new character?

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 am

Sadly no. I'm out of inspiration.. The only reason I was able to put one up in Keiran's was that I was working with someone, he helped me flesh the character out.

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 am

There's plenty room in the rp to flesh out the character. You don't really know what's gonna happen in the rp or how the character will react, so you're essentially developing them as you go along. All you need is some basics to get started and save the character development for the story.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 am

I will see what I can do.

Postby Glacier » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

CS Update!

I'm pretty much done. May flesh out the appearance more but he's ready to go

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:06 pm

There we go Math one CS ready and raring to go. Also I really couldn't help my self. I just had to play Rana again. She was so much fun the first time around.

Person’s Name: Rana Wastrel

Person’s Age: 16

Person's Gender: Female

Person’s History: Rana comes from a land far to the north, a place where the summers are cool and the winter’s friged. She ran away from home years ago only to make a life for herself on the cold streets of her home town. For reasons only known to herself Rana left and started heading south, with no intention of ever heading back. She stowed away on carts and wagons and scrounged and stole for what she needed to survive. Occasionally she would get caught and thrown in a local orphanage, but none were able to hold her. Eventually she made it to the town of Refthelm where she has held up for some time. She can occasionally be seen around the orphanage at mealtimes but she never sticks around for very long.

Personality Quirks: Rana carries with her at all times a rather large bed rest pillow that she took from her home when she first left. She often wears it upon her head like a hat, a hastily attached strip of cloth acts as a chin strap to help keep it perched there. She will never part with it no matter how worn or dirty it gets. Rana is also unable to speak, a fact that has caused the girl much grief throughout her life. She is prone to using over dramatic body gestures to communicate with others.

Clothing Style: Rana prefers her clothes to be simple and warm and is not terrible picky about what she wears as long as she can keep herself covered and insulated from the elements. Given a choice however the girl prefers deep reds, browns, and blacks. She can generally be seen in an oversized red, shirt black slacks, and a hooded cloak of dark brown that nearly engulfs the girl. Perpetually perched upon Rana’s head is an oversized bed rest pillow that used to be a soft cream color. Over the years it has degraded to a rugged dirty brown with several different colored patches where the fabric had ripped at one time or another.

Totem’s Rana: Roscoe
Totem’s “Race”: Raccoon
Totem's Gender: Male
Totem’s Element: Earth

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

So you'll be starting at the beginning? That's nice, since we hardly got to know her before. I recently rediscovered that I had included her in my notes for the novel, but I had since forgotten about her.

Postby DaCrum » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Aight Math, today I'm going to sit down and work on my CS, hopefully it'll be up later today.
Escape will make me God.

Postby LEVIATHAN » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Hopefully by tommorow we can start

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

That's the idea, DJ. And thanks, DC.

Postby DaCrum » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I've got everything but the Totem finished. Enjoy.

Name: Joseph Matrias

History: Joseph didn’t have too exciting of a life before the orphanage. The area they lived in was notably unsanitary, a condition that aggravated his mother’s already weak health, culminating in her death, dying in childbirth. After this, his dad did his best to raise him. However, the unsanitary conditions eventually also reached his father. When Joseph was 9, his dad got cholera and died.

For a while Joseph lived with his aunt and uncle in a more sanitary part of town. His aunt was a notably violent and vile woman. She was a disciplinarian, and a notable sexual masochist. His uncle was a much more prominent man than his father, and held a great deal of wealth in his hands. Often when Joseph was growing up, he would talk great lengths with his uncle, about philosophy, about God, about sex and women, power and money. His uncle believed in ‘Fortuna’, a deviant god of balance, the great wheel of fortune, the giver and taker of lives and wealth.

He met his end to Fortuna when the man’s passionate habit of smoking exquisite cigars and pipes eventually got to his lungs. Blood bubbling down his lips, his chest retching in horrific spasms, and Joseph across the room, watching as his uncle’s life fled his broken body. His aunt, the mentioned sexual deviant, did not like the idea of raising the young Joseph. Giving him just enough money to ‘survive’, the aunt left Joseph alone in the streets once again. Eventually he was picked up and raised in the orphanage.

Personality Quirks: On the outside, Joseph is a happy go-lucky, overweight child with a voracious appetite for baked goods, and an almost silly positive outlook in life. Joseph, however, is an almost gritty realist when push comes to shove. The loss of almost every positive influence in his life has made him have a fatalist belief in terms of life, to the point where he has inherited his uncle’s belief in the god Fortuna. Joseph is also a misogynist, the only woman that played a prominent part in his life his promiscuous and masochistic aunt. Joseph, despite his love of delicious food, also has no care for luxury. The kid can eat dirt and still enjoy it to a point.

Clothing Style: Joseph is very well kept in his clothing. He’ll meticulously keep the seams in his pants fresh, as well as keeping up with the latest in business fashion. He’s one of those people who ‘tucks his shirt in’. Typically he’ll wear more serious colors such as brown, grey, black, and white. A favorite outfit of his would likely include some brown slacks tucked into white stockings, culminating in a nice pair of shoes, while his top would consist of a button-up blouse or shirt, and a coat of some kind, either a smoking jacket, or a sports or pea coat.

Equipment Added: lolwhut

Totem:
Name: Sibelius
Race: Raven
Element: Lightning
Last edited by DaCrum on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Mathias » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Confused about the equipment section?

Postby DaCrum » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Nah, I just figured at the very beginning he'd probably have no equipment. :P
Escape will make me God.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing