EA: Into Night - Can't Even Shout

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: EA: Into Night - Land of Nod

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 am

Gideon’s eyes widened in shock. No one, no one, had ever dared get that close him. And they even tried, he had just ripped them apart. But this nurse…it was almost as if she had no fear….it unnerved Gideon. His fingers flexed. He was so tempted to rip her throat out…but her words echoed in his mind.

“Very well…nurse Veronica.”

Gideon backed up, still trying to figure out what had just happened. There was something different about this nurse…something that Gideon hadn’t seen for such a long time. Spirit.

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Sherlock Holmes

After finalizing his study of each person in the room Sherlock was abruptly caught off guard by a girl appearing out of no where. Listening to her message Sherlock tried to think of a logical excuse for how this happened and simply chalked it up to the fact that if it's cool enough it can bend logic. Ignoring her disapperance he instantly changed his attention to the fellow patient who had an apparent fear of birds, ravens in particular. From a traumatic event, recent due to his fast reaction to it, if it had happened long ago he would have reacted slightly slower to it as his mind realized what it was. Stretching his neck Sherlock looked over at the apparent "Master Thief" and listened carefully to what he said. With a grin Sherlock got up and sat closer to the thief before saying "Oh please, engage our imagination with your many tales. As a detective it will be fun to here how you faultered and got yourself caught. with a fake happy smile that had the words "Yeah I went there." written all over it.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Lady Amalthea – Hypnosis Room ~ Trying to console

Amalthea watched in bemusement as Whisker sung and bounced around the room. She titled her head slightly from side to side, watching him, unsure what to make of his antics. He seemed to mean well, though...and although she didn’t smile, her expression brightened up considerably.

...But then it was over. The girl opened her mouth in concern, wondering if the cat was alright. She moved quickly over to him, and was on her knees by his side in an instant. “Whisker?” There was a look of worry on her face. “Are you all right?” She bit her lip as he began to quietly sob. She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder; soft and cool to the touch. “Please...don’t cry...” she said, trying herself not to cry. It upset her to see the cat so sad. She only wished she could cheer him up...but she could think of nothing.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Fummoffu » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Whisker - Hypnosis Room

As Amalthea put her hand on his shoulder, Whisker's tears suddenly stopped and the miserable look on his face ceased to be, but was replaced by that same unnatural grin.

He look up at her gleefully, joy singing in his eyes, and said through serrated teeth.

"I'm perfectly fine, Lady Amalthea, though, I'm afraid I have to expel a few rather ferocious hairballs!

He quickly turned away from her and started to cough loudly as if he was choking.
He then turned back to her, holding 3 hairballs, and started to juggle them.

"YES YES! SOME LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT! WHAT A DAY BRIGHTENER!" cheered the voice in his mind.

Whisker stood up, winked at Amalthea, and continued to juggle merrily.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aneri » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 pm

-Hypnosis Room-

Nurse Veronica nodded as Gideon did not make a scene, and gave a small private smile to Jorgen for his words. She offered a welcoming nod as Holmes approached, and seemed about to say something when the faintest of music notes began to emanate from all over the room. She merely smiled at those around her as the music grew in volume. It was another song that seemed so familiar yet so bizarre, and with every note the inmates began to feel a little hazy, the room merging in their vision into a magnificent white. Slowly, they drifted off to sleep as the music rose around them, waves washing over their consciousness. As it swelled, they slowly began to wake up, the very last note returning them to their cells, a nurse looking over them as they woke up and checking their vitals. But something wasn’t right. When the music faded, all there was left was silence, deafening, only interrupted when a machine beeped. There were no words of reassurance from the asylum staff, no smile and no welcome back from the cell’s attendees. Just silence.

Chapter 2: Can't Even Shout

-The Asylum-

Some nurses had left by the time their assignments had woken up completely, leaving a bag in the room and a handwritten note: “Medication. See Inside for instructions.” The doors were closed and locked, and it seemed that all was business as usual. Until, that is, anyone opened their mouths. The lips moved normally, yet no sound at all came out. The electronic charts that nurses always check before entering the room were now being used as writing pads, all of them having “Please remain calm, this is all under control” on their screens, shining brightly at the inmates. However, the denizens of the M-9 ward could tell this wasn’t normal or under control.

Their voices have been taken.

The nurses were locking the rooms from the inside, keeping themselves in with the inmates. Some even backed away from the door after ensuring it was locked.

Steps echoed down the hall, like thunder in the silence. It was the Head Nurse, walking briskly and checking in on every inmate. When she reached the end of the ward, she turned around and nodded to the rest of the staff in the cells, before continuing on her sweep. The more observant inmates paying attention could plainly tell that the staff was uneasy, even scared, and the nod barely did anything to help either problem.

And then a patter was heard, distant at first but growing in volume rapidly. It sounded like shoes on the cold floors, coming from the hall that the Head Nurse had just disappeared into. The patter slid to a halt and revealed the face of a girl with platinum hair in pigtails. A girl who the inmates had seen previously that day. She was grinning, showing all of her teeth proudly and looking at the nurses in the cells. The girl seemed to giggle, but no sound came out of her mouth. She turned and continued running down the hall, her footsteps dying out slowly. All was silent yet again.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Re: EA: Into Night - Can't Even Shout

Postby Iris » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Jorgen Petersen, Miming about

Jorgen couldn't help but give a grin as one of the other inmates joined them, technically he was right after all, eventually he'd have to tell the tale of how he was 'caught' and part of the teen-punk looked, "Ah but all famous thieves eventually get caught good man, after..." The music began to play and with it, the teen found it very hard to concentrate on his reply. He could only guess that their time in the room was now officially over, "Oh bugger, tis a shame I won't be a-telling you any of....me....tales...maybe.......next....." Even as he spoke Jorgen could feel his mind becoming hazy and his eye-lids heavy, before he knew it the teen was out like a light.

-Inside his cell-
When the teen-punk woke up he found that oddly Veronica was in his cell. Jorgen wasn't sure what to make of it at first, should he be happy that there was a familiar face in his cell or should he be worried that he woke up with a nurse in his cell.
"......................" Ignatius' mouth opened and closed to make words but no sound escaped his lips, there was a look of shock and confusion playing on his face, again he tried to speak only to find that once more there was not a single noise coming from his mouth. He realized that somehow the Asylum had taken his voice, naturally the thief was curious to why they would do that but it didn't stop him from pouting, sitting crossed legged like a child wanting attention.

Yet Veronica's look of worry alerted Jorgen that something wasn't going as planned, something about the way her face gave away a sense of, uncertainty. Quietly Jorgen snapped his fingers so not to cause her to jump or to alert anything that was on the outside. There had to be a reason to why the nurse had locked herself up with him and he seriously doubted it was for a social call.
From his experience, the women he met never did.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 am

Lady Amalthea – Saying words yet cannot speak

{Hypnosis Room}

The girl looked perplexed as Whisker stopped crying and suddenly grinned. She blinked, watching the cat juggle the hairballs in complete puzzlement. It didn’t exactly entertain her, but it certainly got her attention. And she was glad the fellow was happy again.

“You’re a strange one, Whisker,” Amalthea commented. “But I like you.”
It was then she began to hear music, her vision going hazy. Was it over? The girl was almost disappointed. She didn’t think she would mind so much, but...the company she had found, was better than she had hoped for. “It was...nice meet...ing ...you...Whis...” she trailed off as she drifted, slowly everything around her beginning to fade away.

{Back awake}
Lady Amalthea didn’t notice her voice was missing, at first. Mainly because she didn’t usually say much to the nurses. For a while after taking her medication, she was content with just staring silently into space, paying little attention to anything going on around her.

The first hint she got that anything was wrong, was the growing feeling of uneasiness she was getting from the nurse in her room.
She started to ask ‘Is something wrong?’...when she realised she couldn’t say anything. Nothing. Her lips moved and yet there wasn’t a sound. For a moment she was scared. She looked to the nurse in her room for some kind of reassurance.

*Why can’t I say anything?*
Her voice echoed inside the nurse’s head, using thought instead of words to communicate. Her voice sounded frightened. *Where has my voice gone?*
Telepathy was almost like a second language to Amalthea. It wasn’t too unusual for her to use it as a form of communication, particularly if there was something she wanted to express that words could not say. But now, it seemed to be her only option where talking was concerned.

She closed her eyes. Maybe she should ask one of the patients too, in case any of them could shed some light on what was happening. What was the name of the gentleman who had seemed to understand her? Frode, was it...?
*Frode? Can you hear me, Frode? It’s Lady Amalthea. I-I can’t find my voice...I can only speak like this...Do you know what’s happened?* her voice echoed, through her cell and into Frode’s head.

After sending the message and waiting to see if she could find any sort of reply from Frode, Amalthea watched the Head Nurse walk down the ward and drew her magician’s cloak up to her chin, like a child with their blanket. She stared as the little girl came into view...the same one that had appeared the hypnosis room...

She watched the girl disappear again, before turning to the nurse. *Who is she?* the fair white lady asked. *Why is she here?* Amalthea’s big wide eyes looked intently at the nurse for answers, confused.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 am

Soumi - No no no!

Soumi gripped at Sverige as her mind went Hazy Don't go Sverige! she cried, tears forming at the corners of her violet eyes, her wet hair sticking to her head Please don`t let-

In the Cell - Those without voice boxes can speak

GO! she silently yelled, bolting up as she awoke. What's going on? she mouthed at her nurse, a new one, she had never seen this woman before. Her slender hands went to her throat.
Welcome back Dearie Teekannu said in a matronly voice, turning her spout towards the slender woman. Do you know what's going on?
She can't speak Mama! Kuppi cried in its boyish voice. The teacup turned towards the pot, the large cat indicating its "face". Why can't she speak Nurse lady?

In Beast's Cell

A gold gilded clock by the name of Seinäkello and a tarnished candlestick called Kynttilänjalka watched the bed their “Master” – in name only, he could not control them – lay asleep, waiting for him to wake up.
There’s a girl outside. Seinäkello remarked in his bored baritone. The small gold mouth moving
Do you think she is an escaped inmate? Kynttilänjalka asked, his tenor questioning.
Doubt it was Seinӓkello curt reply She’s probably here to kill us all.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 am

"Hmm." Grey thought to himself after reawaking from the hypnosis room. "What a-" he began but noticed no sound to come out. "Well," he thought "this certainly changes things." He then began trying more and more words but nothing. "Am I doomed to never hear my own voice again? Is it just my self or everyone around me? Is the moon to never hear me songs to her again? Oh Lady Fortune, thy must be cackling a storm up now." He then began to howl both in motion and in mind. He will never be able to ask for food, never to scare off another. Never to make anyone's acquaintance. How shall he communicate but with oddities that who knows what they may be interpreted as. He then stood up and began scratching at the door still howling. The silence could easily drive one mad, and one that had been previously drawn towards the depths of insanity would surely be drawn quicker than most .
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:53 am

As they faded, Beast laid his head against her’s, not wanting to let go. “I love you,” he whispered softly.

He woke sharply, bolting out of his bed. He tried to roar in his anguish but no sounds came from his throat. He climbed off the bed and walked to his crude, rough table. The never gave him good quality thing because he tended to rough them up. He smashed his fist into the still sturdy table, he looked to the candlestick and the clock and pointed at his throat, making slashing movements.

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 am

Whisker - Cell

Whisker woke to find himself lying on his bed in his cell.
He sat up and rubbed his head.

"Guess it's ov-"

Whisker stopped, stunned. He knew what he said, but he just couldn't hear it coming from his mouth.

He jumped up and ran over to the bag that was left on the cell floor. He took out a medicine container and pulled off the top.

He then swallowed the tablets. 3 to be exact. A blue, yellow and red pill.

"It's ok, Whisker...everything is under control...hopfully. At least I have my medication and wont have to deal with these accursed voices!"

He sat against the wall and closed his eyes. His mind was at peace. He felt like himself again, but then the peace was broken. It was caused by the sound of a patient trashing his or her cell.

Whisker frowned and started to clean himself.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Gideon awoke, his eyes opening slowly. He stared at the ceiling of his ceiling for a few moments, contemplating everything that had gone on. He didn’t even try to speak. He was already well aware it would be useless, that his voice was gone. He didn’t know how he knew, but could just feel it. Closing his eyes, Gideon stared at the blank wall, his mind racing. Just what was he? He was born to wipe out the humans during the great war, sealed away by his own kind; he was able to break free from his prison, only to find the world had changed so much. HE began his slaughter again, only to be nearly defeated in battle…then nursed back to health by Carla…and then he became a guardian. For once in his life…he had something to live for besides killing. He had something to protect. Now, it was all gone…and he was powerless to do anything to stop it.

“Is this the purpose of my life? Eternal suffering?” Gideon thought in his head.

Gideon got up out of the bed, and faced his wall, his fist clenched. He punched the wall, cracks spreading across it like a web. Gideon let out a silent scream of fury and sorrow. Looking at it, Gideon couldn’t help but smile. If it wasn’t for this medication, the wall would have been reduced to dust. They had really done a number to him…the great Gideon Delle Morte, once the most feared being to stalk the earth, had been defeated.

Postby TsunaXionus » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

-Raven-

{Hypnosis Room}

Raven was held down by the nurses and urged them to let go, He never wanted to be reminded by that awful bird. Music Started to play and his vision hazed. He was blacking out.

{Nightmare}

Raven was in a field, The grass was green and the whole area had Roses, White Roses. The sun's gentle light colored the area. It was peaceful. Filled with an abundance of different sounds, A symphony of harmony.

The Tranquility was broken by a screech. The terror began to fill and echo throughout the area, The grass turned black and the roses blood red. A dark shadow formed across the field, Raven watched in fear as Black feathers rained across the field. His pupils contracted as his gaze sharpened, Angered by the Phantom.

Out the shadow, A man with short black hair, His eyes were blood red and his pupils were sharp as if they were of a cat. His grin filled with the willingness to kill. He wore a long sleeve black jacket with feathers on the sleeves and shoulders, It was zipped closed, He wore dark blue pants and black Rubber shoes.

Raven looked straight into the Man's eyes. He was ready to fight. The Man pointed at Raven and Smiled. Feathers Flew and consumed Raven Completely.

[Awaken in Silence]
{Raven's Cell}

Raven woke up and looked around, He was back in his cell. 'So was it all a dream' He asked himself. "We-" Pausing at the loss of sound 'What the?' 'Damn'. Raven couldn't Speak. 'This is indeed troublesome' He slowly walked to his writing desk. There it was, 3 medications to take, a 500mg tablet, A Grey capsule and a 250ml syringe. He first took in the tablet then Used the syringe. He then sat down and started writing. 'Messages?' 'Maybe i could' 'I'd have to do them in english though' 'How troublesome' He thought to himself. He wrote in the paper in English and Showed it to the nurse.

[Note said]
What is the meaning of this, Why cant I speak?
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Aneri » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:30 pm

-Jorgen's Room, Veronica-

Veronica turned her head sharply at Jorgen's snap of his hands. She looked down at the tablet she had and the message on it. She held it up for Jorgen to see clearly as it read "Please remain calm, this is all under control." She got up and took a few steps closer to the patient, putting on her best try at a reassuring smile. She turned the tablet around and wrote something else on it, exposing it to the teen. "The nurses being here are merely a mandatory safety precaution. We are currently working on restoring everyone's voices." She sat down closer to Jorgen, offering the tablet to him to use for his questions, still smiling in what she thought was a reassuring way. In reality the smile never reached her eyes and came out very forced and a little creepy because of it.

-Lady Amalthea's Room, Pepper-

The nurse in Lady Amalthea's room physically jumped when the inmate's words echoes in her head, but then immediately relaxed and turned to smile at the woman. Her nametag displayed her name as Pepper, and she started writing in the pad she was holding, displaying it for Lady Amalthea to see. It now said "Please do not worry, it is a momentary issue and we're working on resolving it. I am merely here as a safety precaution to be able to respond to your needs in a timely fashion." As the Head Nurse passed and disappeared, Pepper seemed to relax slightly. She tensed up as soon as she saw Gretel, however, and her ward's words in her head caused her to once again turn to the pad she had in her hands. "That is another inmate from another ward, and she is being transported to help us in our research to recover voices. There is no cause for alarm." Pepper gave Lady Amalthea a smile and added in writing, "is there anything specific you need?"

-Soumi's Room, Elizabeth-

The nurse in the room with Soumi displayed the message on her board, reading "There is no cause for concern, we are working towards fixing this." She showed it to the inanimate objects after the initial shock of hearing them speak, which lasted only a moment. She had read her file after all. She took the pad and scribbled "I am Nurse Elizabeth, please let me know if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable while we wait." She also offered the pad to Soumi along with the pen.

-Grey's Room, Troy-

The nurse in Grey's room saw the wolf howl in everything but voice, and carefully brought up the pad he had with him. "Remain calm, the situation is under control and being dealt with. We will have our voices back soon." He smiled at the wolf reassuringly and added to his pad, "please stop scratching the door, we're better off waiting for the situation to be resolved."

-Beast's Room, Victor-

Victor backed away when Beast awoke and slammed his fist into the table. It didn't seem like the inmate had noticed the nurse. Carefully, Victor held up the tablet pad in front of him like a shield, it reading "please remain calm, we are working towards restoring everyone's voices." Victor smiled at the inmate uncertainly from behind his pad, holding up a finger signaling to wait a moment and scribbling something furiously. "My name is Victor and I'm here as a standard precaution should you need anything specific before we get communications back."

-Whisker's Room, Jeanie-

Jeanie watched from her seat in the room as the cat seemed to handle this state of events very well. Carefully she set the tablet containing the same message, "Remain calm. We are working to fix this," next to her and angled it towards Whisker, if he should choose to read it. He seemed much better than she remembered in the room, and she noticed that he self-medicated as soon as he woke up. She was smiling at him in the reassuring way that all the nurses do, should he choose to look her way.

-Gideon's Room, Oscar-

Oscar was sitting at the other end of the room from Gideon, holding up the same basic message as every other nurse in the ward. Stay calm. We're fixing it. He did not try to grab the inmate's attention, however, he merely sat in the cell and held the pad towards Gideon, keeping an eye on the hallways outside of the room.

-Raven's Room, Ellen-

As Raven handed the nurse his paper of questions, she carefully wrote her reply on the pad. "We are working to restore everyone's voices. Please remain calm, I am here to help with anything you might need." She showed this to Raven with an encouraging smile.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

"Calm?" Grey thought, "under control?" These words seemed unfamiliar at the moment but grey realized something. The nurse had no voice either. Grey's stomach growled, even though he didn't feel hungry. He licked his lips with a craving but he stayed his hand. He promised himself not to eat anyone, unless already dead and cooked. He simply shook his head and walked over to his bed and sat up straight waiting, and twiddling his "thumbs". "I wonder how the others are reacting right now." Grey thought to himself.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Whisker - Cell

Whisker looked across at the nurse and the tablet she was holding and nodded.
He got up, walked over to her and gestured for the tablet.
He smiled happily

"What a nice nurse" he thought as he started to write on the tablet.

"Thank you for reassuring me . I'm also extremely grateful for the medication...I thought that I would never regain my sanity! While we are waiting, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

Whisker handed it back, grinned and sat cross legged on the floor in front of her.
"Haha"
I make things
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Beast looked at the nurse nervously, fearfully, and nodded. He carefully took the fragile pen in his large hand-paw. Thank you Victor, but aren’t you not supposed to be alone with me? he wrote slowly, careful with the pen. Do you know how Soumi is doing? I am worried. And he looked it too, head down and his body slumped low. Beast scratched his arm, fingers though rough fur, careful not to contaminate Victor. He walked to the wall and placed his large hand on the one way mirror. He knew she was there, he just knew. Beast closed his blue eyes and put his head as close to the mirror as his horns allowed.

Postby Iris » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Jorgen Petersen, Personal Cell

The teen looked at Veronica and the notepad, reading it carefully before nodding to signal he understood. Jorgen didn't take the pad straight away looking past the nurse in deep thought to what might be transpiring, her face showed that while she had written that she could reassure him, Veronica herself wasn't so sure of her own words.

Gently taking the pad, he began to write down his message and questions taking some time before finally returning the pad and pen to the nurse afterwards politely moving away and sitting down cross-legged on the floor. On the pad he had written the following;

Hello Nurse Veronica,

It's nice seeing that your here taking care of me but I find it a bit creepy when I wake up to find a lady such as yourself with me. Sadly it's a drawback about being a thief, you tend to be somewhat worried about waking up close to someone.

I have to admit I am not worried about losing my voice for the moment, I'm sure I'd have bored you to tears with the constant droning of my voice and tendency to blab on and on about things that you might find dull or uninteresting. (Note as you read this please look up once so that I can smile at the irony. Thank you in advance.)

And you should be careful about giving us fiendish rogues a pen, I'm sure you know how dangerous we ungrateful, dirty, stinking, underworld vermin can be... (Again, look up and please raise an eyebrow. Had I my voice I'd have shrugged at my own despairing remarks before giving a healthy grin so not to alarm you.)

Yours truly
JorgenPeterson Petersen

PS I hope my hand writing is readable.
PPS I'd have used ledgible legable leggible legible but my spelling and writing need some work.
PPPS Yes this is meant to be ironic. I've a strange sense of humour.

Postby Villain » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Sherlock Mother Fucking Holmes

-Hypno Room-

Sherlock let out a large grin as he listened to Jorgen talk before he heard a cough from behind him. Turning his head he saw an entire lavish stage behind him with Moriarety sitting on a stool with a violin in his hand with several back up performers behind him. Moriarety let out an "Ahem" before playing the violin; a few seconds in the entire back up were playing with him. Sherlock could feel himself going into a daze as he said "Oh bloody he...ll. I'm.. go-i.. ng to kill you. Yo..u S.O.B..." before falling fully asleep. As his eyes felt like sandbags Moriarety got up, walked over to him, and said "Nighty night, my little Hamlet. A whole new day awaits you.... one full of amusing tricks....".

-Cell-

Sherlock woke up in his cell, the walls we're covered in their usual haphazard scribbles that only he could understand. Some stated things such as "New discovery today, there is a new element that can bend all other elements in this world. I have entitled it Rule of Cool. Alongside this is Rule of Funny, will need to further research how to properly control them." and several other notes about people, discoveries, and experiments. A lavish seat as always was tipped over to the side as he left it earlier. Picking it up him sat down in it, put a pipe in his mouth and said "Well that was rather strange...... Wait a minute." As a horrified look came across his face to the new discovery that he could not make noises with his mouth. Looking forward he saw his favorite nurse Emily, he smiled at her before grabbing a piece of paper tucked into the cushion of the chair and a discarded black crayon. Writing in his horrible script he wrote

Dear Emily
How’s life? You still have that affair with the other nurse, James if I am correct? You know, that scar from your bar fight has almost completely disappeared, well except for that strange bulging sac where the cut originally was, that hasn’t got any better. By the way did you get the promotion to that upper class advisor position? I’m guessing yes due to your happy movements and face. Has your mom stop being a depressed woman? I would have thought by now she’d get a bit happier. Oh and WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH MY VOICE!
Your favorite and most annoying patient Sherlock Mother Fucking Holmes.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Soumi - In the room

I am fine She wrote, Musical instuments still work right?
I'm sure it won't take long Teekannu said. Why are all the voices gone anyway? Kuppi asked
She picked up her guitar then saw Sverige leaning against the glass. She walked over and placedher hand over the spot where his was. I'm here Sverige she mouthed I love you
She misses the Master

In Beast's room
Mistress sees you Master Seinäkello said
She misses you and hopes you are well the candlestick intones
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Karo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm

~Kaguya: Hallucination Room~

Kaguya sat quietly on her bed, running her comb through her long blonde hair. She was not worried in the slightest about the loss of her voice, nor had she panicked when she first woke up and found it gone. She did not enjoy talking to the strange, close-minded people who lived in this land, thus the silence was a blessing for her. She stared at her blank walls, wondering how long it would take for the nurse with her to force her to take the disgusting medicine they used to control her.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Nelo Angelo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Gideon turned around quietly, just noticing the presence of Oscar in his room. Noticing the bad, Gideon took it, and quickly read over the message. Gideon then handed it back, as if to say “I don’t care.” Gideon then walked back to his bed, and lay on it, his back facing the nurse. In a way, Gideon found the silence peaceful, similar to the time he had been sealed away. He could actually hear himself think. Then again, all he thought about was Carla…Gideon closed his eyes, and wiped the thought from his mind. He had decided. This was the perfect opportunity. If everyone was silent…you could scream.

“This is my time to finally escape this hell hole…and to find Carla.” Gideon thought, a smile creeping up his face.

Yes, while everyone was unable to make a sound, he could escape. But he had to wait. Wait until it was time for his next medication session. This time, he would not take them, this time, while he had some of this strength back, he would take advantage of the silence, and slaughter anyone who got in his way. After all, silence truly is deadly.

Postby Doctress Who » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Lady Amalthea – In her room ~ Reassured but still concerned

Amalthea relaxed a bit more after reading the words written on the pad. However she kept hold of the magician’s cloak in her hands nervously, holding it close to her chest. She shook her head at Pepper when she was as asked if she needed anything.

* No, thank you* she replied to Pepper through telepathy again. *Although...Do you know what caused this?* the pale young lady asked worriedly, pointing to her throat and the fact that she couldn’t speak.
Time Lady

Postby Aneri » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:00 pm

-Whisker's Room, Jeanie-

The nurse in Whisker's room smiled at the politeness of her ward. She began to slowly write on the tablet, giving him bits of information about herself. She was older than a lot of the nurses, looking to be about 45, maybe even 50. Her hair was blonde and short, almost entirely hidden beneath a large nurses's cap. Despite her age, she seemed incredibly fit and clearly able to keep up with the others in her position. She handed the pad over to the cat with a smile.

"My name's Jeanie. I'm glad that you found the medication a comfort, and we've packed a bag with two month's worth for every inmate, as a precaution. I've been working at this facility and helping our inmates get better since I was quite young, and have enjoyed every year of it. What about you?"

When Whisker finished reading, he'd find that Jeanie has the medication bag in her lap, to indicate it. On the side of it are instructions for proper dosage. She then carefully set it back down on the floor next to her and smiled.

-Beast's Cell, Victor-

Victor read the message and then scribbled his response hurriedly: "Usually, yes, you are correct, however in times like these we find ourselves a bit short-staffed so we cannot afford to have more than once nurse per room." Victor then checked a small screen hanging off of his belt before continuing his message. "Everyone made it out of the hypnosis room perfectly fine, including Mrs. Soumi. I'm sure she's just waiting for everything to be restored to normal, like we are." He carefully handed the pad back over to Beast, nervously.

-Jorgen's Room, Veronica-

Veronica carefully read the note, taking the appropriate cues and looking up and smiling as the teen asked. She was grinning as she wrote down her reply, "Don't worry, you'll be amazing people with tales of your life at top volume again soon enough. (And this time I shall ask you to look up, so that I may give the appropriate wink in your direction.)" She seemed calmer already after this exchange, but she still kept glancing around her periodically to check in on the world outside.

-Sherlock's Room, Emily-

The nurse in Holmes's room didn't bother to put on a reassuring smile. She had the standard message up and angled toward him as he awoke, but when he instead reached in his pocket she rolled her eyes and waited for him to hand her the piece of paper. She held herself with a newfound joy and pride in her work, despite her obviously radiating annoyance at the note before even beginning to read it. Slowly, she skimmed it over, her frown deepening with the first few sentences, eyebrows raising slightly at the congratulatory phrases, and then furrowing in anger at the following jab at her suicidal mother. She glared at the inmate, his talent for deducing things that annoy her more often than not (and happen to be quite a bit personal), evident on her face. The shock at his discoveries was only shown for a second as she finished the note, and then masked by her current face as she held up the pad clearly and pointed to it with disinterest. "Please remain calm. We are working to restore everyone's voices as soon as possible."

-Soumi's Room, Elizabeth-

The nurse nodded to the inmate's question, and noticed the girl pick up her guitar. Elizabeth smiled at the prospect of music, something other than the tapping of the pens on the tablets and heels on hard floors seemed like a wonderful idea at the moment. She carefully sat down, noting the communication between the two sets of very animated inanimate objects.

-Kaguya's Room, Julie-

Julie noticed Kaguya's lack of curiosity, and wrote a new message on the pad she was carrying. "I have with me a bag containing two month's worth of medicine, just as a precaution. You're due to take some more in an hour, and hopefully this will all be resolved by then. If you have any questions, please let me know." The nurse offered the pad with a smile.

-Gideon's Room, Oscar-

The nurse with Gideon understood his message clearly, so he did not move as the inmate went back to his bed, and did not push the subject again.

-Lady Amalthea's Room, Pepper-

"To be honest, I don't know. But that's not a cause for alarm, we're all on a need-to-know basis here. For something that's easily fixable, they frequently don't give us details, merely instructions." Pepper smiled as she handed the pad back to Lady Amalthea.

Postby Keiran » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 pm

The man nodded at Victor and looked at the talking objects, he smiled harshly, sadly. He stroked the glass, and bumped his horns against it. He knew she was there, and that was good enough. He stood very still and stared blackly at the glass. He walked slowly to his rose and brought it to the window to show her. He gently stroked the petals as he placed on hand on the glass. He listened, hoping for music, he was so anxious.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing