EA: Into Night - Can't Even Shout

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: EA: Into Night - Land of Nod

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Sherlock Holmes
Hypno Room

Sherlock Holmes was talking deep and even breaths as he rested his head against the wall, lying in the cushioned blank white bed. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his pipe and stuck it in his mouth. It was empty but the familiar shape was all he needed for what was up ahead. Opening his eyes he looked over to Watson who was now irritated at Sherlock ignoring his calls. " Holmey! Make your move already! I've been holding this knight up for 2 whole blasted minutes; just make a move so Moriarety can go." Watson said before being quickly hushed by Moriarety. Looking over at the chess table in the dead center of the room Sherlock bite his lip before saying Move the knight to remove Moriaretys last pawn. and with a happy sigh Watson let the knight down on its black square. The knight was now in a position in which it was incredibly vulnerable to a majority of Moriaretys pieces but was 2 turns away from killing Moriaretys queen. Sherlock did not expect the knight to survive but instead relied heavily on Moriarety moving to take the knight with his knight, bishop, and queen leaving the king susceptible to Sherlock’s rook, knight, and queen (matching the previous order. It felt good to turn the tables on Moriarety after so many cases against the shadowy figure. Rather unexpectedly Moriarety simply moved his king, creating an unused turn; taking the initiative Sherlock moved in with his knight while making sure it still had protection. Ending his turn Sherlock grinned at Moriarety as he saw no way for his nemesis to stop the impeding knight. What was truly happening was a domino effect that Moriarety had set up, with the first domino being the death of his queen through a kamikaze attack against Sherlocks knight. Soon Sherlock saw with horror as each of his pieces so delicately positioned to support his knight were systematically cut off from support and killed, leading to Watsons small mind being incredibly confused and his mouth agape I believe that’s check mate then…...

With a twitch of his eye Sherlock said underneath his breathe Great I got the fucking red shirt army, note to self destroy all chess boards in a 4 mile vicinity.. As Watson packed up the pieces and board Moriarety melded into the darkness Sherlock began to study the people in the room, taking in every detail he could for future use. First focusing on the most innocent looking people such as the wolf, goldilocks, the beast thing, and the clingy women that spoke affectionately to…. It. First was the wolf, who according to the fragrance coming from his mouth and his motions to his stomach Sherlock easily predicted that the wolf had not touched meat in a long time, which was most likely linked to why he was here in the first place. Possible applications?: Blackmail, bait, using his hunger against him, and possibly of combat use. Warrants further investigations. Sherlock thought as he began to study the others.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 am

Aneri wrote:-Everafter Hypnosis Room-

- Crooked Man with Crooked Teeth -

Doctor Crooked began to walk around after his speech, nodding to those who greeted him. He paused at the inmate who had introduced himself as Haps and twisted his lips into a smile. "We are meeting right now, are we not? Could you ask for a more pure form of interaction than that of two minds encountering each other, not hindered by status or physical aptitude." His smile betrayed that he knew who had the status in this relationship, and his tone conveyed his intimate knowledge of just how much more valuable he saw status when stacked against anything else. His gaze left Haps and transferred itself to Jorgen as he glided across the floor to speak to the man in a somewhat hushed tone.

"This is, indeed, the first time you've been able to experience this. I'm happy to hear you realize how important being on your best behavior is." He took a crooked finger and tapped the side of his nose with a smile and a raising of his eyebrows. "Just keep in mind, we'll be watching."

{Haps}

" Yes, Yes, I can." Haps answered sharply to Crook's question for a more pure interaction for the tow of them. He raised up a hand and made it into a fist. He clenched tightly and made another remark as Crooked moved on to someone else " But someone like you can't understand, for now, at least." His fist became a hand as he relax, he started to tap on the desk once again. " And I'll wait, as you watch." He added.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Aneri » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 am

-Hypnosis Room-

The Doctor paced between all the conversations going on, nodding occasionally to his precious nurses. Carefully he navigated around the couches, keeping an eye on everyone in turn. He was close to the edge of the room when a nurse from across the room put a hand to her ear and, after a moment, walked briskly over to Crooked to whisper in his ear. The Doctor's smile slowly faded, his lips drooping to expose his lower teeth in a rather impressive scowl. After the nurse was done, he turned his head sharply toward her and whispered something in turn. She blew a loud whistle and, on cue, Crooked's face affixed itself to smiling once more.

"No need to be alarmed," he said to the room at large. "A bit of a scheduling mix up means we might have to end rather abruptly. Please, stand and accompany the nearest nurse..." he slowly trailed off, staring at the very center of the room. A small series of giggles came from the middle, and they belonged to a girl, barely 7 years old. She was not an inmate, and in fact had not even been in the room until just moments before. The nearest nurses immediately reached to grab her, but their hands merely slipped trough her. They looked at Crooked in confusion. "Grab her!" he hissed. "Grab her now!"

The girl giggled again as the nurses tried to take hold of her with no avail. She had a white dress on, exposing arms adorned with symbols written in marker. She had silver gauntlets and a necklace with a small wooden box on the end of it, and in her blonde hair was an incredibly ornate crystal headband, shaped like a tree branch with leaves and berries. She looked directly at Crooked and proceeded to sing in a tone reminiscent of a nursery rhyme.

Can't even shout,
can't even cry,
The Gentlemen are coming by.
Looking through windows,
Knocking on doors,
There's a war going on
and now it's yours...

With another giggle, the girl's symbols began to grow until her skin was enveloped in black, her face disfiguring to bring her nose and lips forward like a beak. Her hair turned into black feathers and her stare never wandered from Crooked as she whispered "I'm coming for you, Doctor." Her form seemed to collapse on the floor, covering it with a black puddle which then came together to show a single black feather, which Crooked rushed over and picked up to examine.

He took a moment, turning the object in his hand, before he responded to the situation. "Please, keep calm," he said, staring at the object. "You will be given a few more minutes in this room as we take proper precautions. Nothing to worry about, this asylum is a fortress." He finally turned, smiling at everyone in the room. "Please excuse me, I will be back shortly." Before leaving, he stopped by a nurse and said in a too-loud whisper, "Start the music again in five if I'm back or not." She nodded. He smiled and went through a door in the room that wasn't there a moment ago and would disappear at the next blink. He had taken the feather with him.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Keiran » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:09 am

Beast bared his teeth at the girl who had come out of nowhere. He listened to her words, pulling Soumi against his broad chest and watching the child turn to black goo. “What was that?” he growled, pressing his flat nose into the blonde hair, glaring at the Crooked Man. He gently gave Soumi’s hair a swipe with his broad tongue; trying to calm his fear: prove that she was here with him, that she wasn’t hurt, prove she hadn’t been taken. Her hair was now wet on one side and sticking up messily. “S’okay, Soumi, we’re alright. I will protect you, I will decimate anyone who tries to hurt you. I love you, with all that still human in me.”

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 pm

"That certainly was odd." Grey said walking over to where the girl had dropped sniffing. He then walked over to Goldi and said "Do you know who that was?" He then contemplated the words that the strange girl had said. "'A war's going on, and now it's yours' huh?" He said to himself. "Well I suppose I'll see you later. Adieu Goldi, Adieu Moon Princess." He then walked over to the nearest nurse and waited as they were asked to. "I wonder what'll happen next." He said almost in a whisper.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Fummoffu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Whisker - the white room

Wisker suddenly awoke to the disturbing commotion that was caused by the strange girl.
He adjusted his eyes to the white room, which seemed to blind and blur his vision at first.
He found himself sitting in a comfy chair and surrounded by people. He suddenly felt exposed
and vulnerable . He turned and looked all around him. He could see patients chatting and nurses patrolling up and down.

"Emily must have drugged me after my last episode..." he said wiping his eyes with his greyish purple paw.

He suddenly stopped, his eyes widened in shock and he had an anxious look on his face.
Almost silently and softly a voice, with a cheerful yet sickening tone, started to grow loader and loader in his ears.
"I'm sooooo happy I feel like expressing it with a little song!".
It resonated in his mind and began to plague him.

He gulped slowly as if he had swallowed something foul and said with a nervous stutter "A-a-nyone know what the t-time is?"

He started to stroke his tail repeatedly and nervously (pulling some hairs out in the process)
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby TsunaXionus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Raven Nevermore

Raven remained silent for most of the while, Keeping tabs over the people of the room when, A sudden addition to the room came, A girl dressed in white with strange markings on her arms. A rhyme she sung, Strange it was to him. 'War?, Is Ours?' rushed through his mind,
'The Gentlemen?, are coming by?' It was mind boggling, A strange feeling he felt. "what?" the feeling faded and his confusion was left unsettled.

The girl faded and left a trace of A black feather. 'Feather?... Black?... Black Feather?' The intenseness of his mind boggled upon, His eye were not averted from the feather, His eyes sharpened and his gaze strong. 'Raven' He clenched his teeth, 'Raven' He gained an angry expression. he clenched his fist as if ready to attack, He was well sedated and couldn't use any of his energy but it was a rush of anger, He made a step forward, and another almost approaching the Doctor, about a 6 inches from the doctor, Then it came to him, As if a voice told him to stop, He collapsed to the ground and asked, "That Feather, Burn it, Please... panting It was hard for him to talk. He slowly stood up with a slightly shamed, Humbled, and begging expression. "I beg thee, Destroy that feather... It must be that of the Raven... Burn it.".

It truly seemed he had no real knowledge of the girl that came, and was only focusing on the feather, Being it black reminded him of the raven.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Iris » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 am

Jorgen Petersen, An interesting development

As the others still discussed his question, they took little notice of his slip in his 'sanity'. Part of him was disappointed but not everything can go as planned. Distantly he could hear mutterings of other conversations, ones he couldn't over hear, that part of his curious mind would remain satisfied as the strangest thing... well, considering his position, not as strange as the rest of the day thus far happened.

Jorgen's eyes noticed the movement of the doctor; Crooked and then the sound of a rather irritating whistle. The doc's orders were, in Jorgen's mind hurried and unorganised regardless Jorgen moved to comply, after all he wanted to stay on the doc's good side. For now.
The appearance of the little girl really made the whole day even more complex. Between the doc's commands and the nurses' confusion, the master theif eyes quickly took note.
So you can force your way to this place and against the doc's will. Or is it perhaps the asylum's? Interesting. He reflected calmly as the commotion furthered, the little girl gave a strange warning... or maybe a hint towards the future. And as she finished, the little one melted away in a pool of black.
Again Jorgen's eyes focused on the doc's actions and gave them a reply yet as the doc vanished, one small fact had been revealed. An extra bit of knowledge that made the master thief grin inside his mind.

"My oh my, what a show. Loved the part when the little thing up and vanished in front of us!" Jorgen happily exclaimed clapping his hands as if he was at a stage performance, "I mean how did she do that, I suppose as a magic trick she couldn't reveal it... bit a of shame really. As a master thief knowing how you could do that would make my less than legal profession much more entertaining!"
The punk-teen laughed heartily before he turned to the nurse closest to him, "So deary, what are the plans now? If you don't mind me asking? If you can't answer that, mind if I keep chatting with ya then? I've the urge to listen to the wonderful sound that is my voice." He gave the nurse a smile revealing that he wasn't taking himself serious, rather that he was trying to improve the mood.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Soumi - Hypnosis Room - So the people of the valley sent a message up the hill.

War? She gripped her husband tightly They're coming. Mount their horses! Draw their sword! her head got soaked when Beast licked her but she did not seen to notice They're gonna get me again! Promise we'll protect each other Sverige She cried into his chest.
I'll protect you mistress! Pelinappula chirped, No need to worry!
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

Lady Amalthea – Hypnosis Room ~ I feel so...strange

She almost couldn’t believe it. Someone else who was told they weren’t human? It was somewhat comforting to know that she wasn’t completely alone. That someone was facing similar problems to what she was.
But, Frode seemed so much more confident than she. Amalthea wondered how he could be so certain of himself...she admired him for it.

However the comfort she received from this knowledge faded into the background, as she listened to the debate going on around her. She went from one face to another as they spoke, watching their mouths moving. She wanted to say what she thought – but then as she opened her mouth to speak she caught herself, and closed her lips together again. It struck her, that she didn’t know what her opinion was. What did she think of humanity? Of animals? Of feelings? What did it mean to her? She searched herself for the answer, but she did not know. It was just a mess of contrasting feelings, a mess of conflicting opinions. And it frightened her.

And then the teen that had been the first to great her, mentioned something that made her flinch. “Love” and “Regret”. For some reason those words stung her, hurt her...She knew those emotions so well, more than she knew herself.

And yet, I can’t remember...

The girl looked down at her pale hands. They were trembling slightly. She knew they were hers, she had studied them countless times, and knew every line, every shape. But they felt so strange, even now...like she was looking at them in a dream. She often wondered; if she disfigured her hands, would she still feel the pain? ...Would she care? Would she miss them? The white haired girl moved her fingers, bending and flexing the small delicate digits...but still, nothing. They never felt like hers, no matter how much she told herself they were. And it just confused her so much more. Sometimes, it felt almost as if...

Suddenly she shook her head, closing her hands, fixing then back tightly over her blue cloak. No. No she couldn’t think that. She was human. Human.
“And like they are saying,” she whispered ever so quietly to herself, “What is ‘human’ in the end, anyway? What does it matter?”

But then the answer to that was in something else that had been mentioned.
“Identity, to know where we belong.”

Who was she? Where did she belong?...Where was home? Where was her family?
To be human is to have a name. Do I have a name? Amalthea...is not my real name, is it? He gave me that name...I never chose any of this...

Around and around in circles. She felt so lost. The more she thought about it, the worse it made her feel. But it was like she was obsessed by it...she could never be free of it. Amalthea felt her eyes tear up again, and she closed her eyes, looking away. She stopped listening to the silly debate the others were having, as she felt a few tears drip down her soft cheek. She was sick of listening to it. Sick and tired. And she felt odd all over...it made her afraid. She clutched the magician’s cloak tightly over her frail form, trying to hold onto the facts she was certain of...trying to forget that there were things left forgotten, things that plagued her thoughts and refused to give her any peace.

Think of Lír. Think of how much I loved him. That was real...That’s what it means to be human...never mind what the others say...

At the sound of the whistle, she looked up suddenly, snatched out her thoughts. Something was going on. She stared as the little girl made an appearance, spoke some kind of riddle (huh, riddles), and apparently disappeared again, leaving only a feather. The episode confused her, but also worried her. How was she able to get in? Were they as safe here as she had thought? And what had that pile of nonsense been about? The Lady Amalthea frowned deeply. She had never liked riddles. Why was no one straight-forward these days? She decided she wouldn’t worry about it too much, though. The girl trusted the situation was under control now.

She looked to the cat, who was asking around for the time. She hadn’t noticed him before, but now she had, she could tell how nervous he was.
“I’m afraid I don’t know the time,” she replied to him softly. “...I’ve never really paid much attention to it.” She looked to him kindly. “What’s your name?” she asked him, trying to hold off the difficult task of introducing herself again, for as long as possible.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Fummoffu » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am

Whisker - Hypnosis Room - Struggling to fight the temptation.

Whisker's eyes twitched as his paw frantically stoked his tail.

''Everyone seems so down...why not cheer them up?" said the voice so convincingly. He shook his head violently in responce to the voice.

He looked up at the girl in the blue cloak who had answered his query. His eyes widened and were fixed on her.

"M-my name is W-Wisker. I-I aplogize for my s-stuttering. I-I n-need my medication..."

Shameful of his appearance, he looked down. He had not always been like this. He was once a great hero, but ever since he came across those accursed tombs, he has been transformed into the nervous wreck you see before you.

He looked up again.

"May I-I ask what is your n-name, Miss?" He said politely with a shaky smile.
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 am

Beast soothed Soumi gently, “It’s okay Soumi, we’re fine; I’ll protect you.” He licked her cheek gently and picked her up, standing slowly, shifting the talking pawn with his foot. He walked slowly to one of the nurses, nudging his nose against her comfortingly. He then kissed her temple gently, and whispered, “I would do anything for you; lie, steal, murder, maim or torture; anything for you.”

Postby Aneri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 pm

-Hypnosis Room-

A nurse intercepted Raven as he went towards the doctor, who was plainly in his own little world. As Crooked walked out, the nurse kindly assured the inmate as best she could. "Please, sir," she said carefully, offering a hand to help keep the man steady. "I'm sure the Doctor has plans for the feather and won't allow it to trouble you. Please, take a seat and relax as we await further instruction." Carefully, with a hand on his elbow, the woman guided him to to the nearest chair and beckoned him to sit down.

Another nurse, obviously new to the facility, was caught by Jorgen's conversational trap. She gave him a smile and answered, "I just follow orders, I don't give them. As far as I know, everything will proceed as previously scheduled." She looked around to the other nurses for affirmation of her statement. There was the faintest nod from an old nurse at the edge of the room. "Is there something in particular you wanted to talk about?" This time the same old nurse gave a noticeable shake of her head, though the young employee wasn't looking that time. The girl moved around to sit on the edge of an empty chair close to Jorgen, and once again smiled in a friendly way. The nurse at the edge seemed to be contemplating interfering, before sighing and focusing her attention elsewhere.

The rest of the staff wandered around as they had before, with the exception of the nurse that Crooked spoke to before he left. She stood at attention, as if waiting for another order. She would periodically glance at her watch and sometimes nod to certain inmates, causing the nurses to come closer to them and make sure everything was fine and calm. First she nodded at the happy couple, though they seemed to have calmed each other down. Then, ever-so-slightly, she nodded towards Wisker, but again, the situation seemed to diffuse itself. She kept her eyes scanning the room, and slowly her face started to become familiar to the inmates. She was the Head Nurse, the one who conducted all of the entry interviews and, frequently, the last face they see after some of their worst "episodes". Of course, she'd be the one in charge after Crooked's absence. She was almost a carbon copy of the old man, except she didn't smile. Which, of course, made her slightly more endearing by comparison.

-Goldilocks-

Goldi could only shake her head to Grey's question, staring at the place where the girl was. She raised her hand high and waved it in the air anxiously until a nurse came by. She turned away from Kaguya as politely as she could and whispered hurriedly into the nurse's ear. The nurse shook her head in response. "Don't worry, you're safe here," the nurse said before standing upright to continue pacing. Goldi turned back to Kaguya and gave a small, unconvincing smile to the girl. "Well, I guess that's that," she said. "Let's hope we don't have any more rude intrusions like that."
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Iris » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Jorgen Petersen, Hypnosis room

"Ah, fair enough deary. Actually good to know that at least some plans are still going as scheduled." The teen-punk began with a grin taking note of the small pass between the nurses, this nurse didn't seem to be as well informed as the other nurses in the room. That didn't bother Jorgen that much, after all he had a couple things to keep him occupied for now so why not relax and enjoy the moment?

"Is there something in particular you wanted to talk about?" Came the young nurse's question as she sat down close to him, to the amusement of Jorgen he could see the older nurse who affirmed her earlier statement. It seemed to Jorgen that the nurse didn't approve her colleague making conversation with him. Then again considering the circumstances... the teen could actually understand why. Well this makes things somewhat complex I suppose... He thought as he sat back down in the chair that was given to him.

"Haha, well deary, I do hope you don't mind me referring to you like this, I don't know if it would be appropreate to ask for a name or to start calling you by your work title, haha, oh my I've done it again. I've managed to sidetrack myself. Tsk tsk tsk." Jorgen gave a warm grin to the nurse, "Any way, I don't want to get you into trouble by asking questions that might land you in hot water. Wouldn't want that now would we? So let's forgo those pesky detailed curiousity questions... or at least some of them. Shall we start with; Would you like something to drink? Perhaps a spot of tea?"
He gave the girl a sly wink, carefully he brought his hands together so he could let his chin rest on them giving him the appearance of deep thought for a moment, "Must be hectic working here at times, can't really compare it to anything I've seen in my travels and... errr... well let's be frank, my occasional sneaking, haha. I can imagine you're pretty tough lady, if you don't mind me saying so.

I'm sure you ladies know a bit about me, so why not tell me a bit about yourself? And if you haven't really heard of me, I can always enlighten you with my great escapades and get you to laugh at some of my less than successful dives into society!
"
Last edited by Iris on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Karo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 am

~Kaguya: Hallucination Room~

Kaguya had completely missed the intruder, she had been too busy trying to puzzle out how a mere animal could understand the complex language of her island nation home, when the people of Grimmoire had believed she was speaking gibberish. She had had to learn this unsophisticated language in order to communicate with these people, who locked her away as soon as they could understand her. So hearing an animal make light of her language was almost infuriating. She looked up at Goldi as if she had been drawn out from a daze, a frown creasing her lips. "Hmm? What happened? I wasn't paying any attention."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Aneri » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 am

-Hypnosis Room-

The nurse smiled at Jorgen's slightly unfocused speech. "You can call me Ver---Nurse Veronica," she said, correcting herself. "And I'm not very thirsty, but thank you." At his inquiry about her personal life, she looked around again. No one seemed to be paying attention to give her an accepting nod, so she decided to proceed anyway.

"I'm actually pretty new to the facility, but it's really nice to be able to help people. I also read everyone's file in here before I was cleared for this job, so yes, I know a bit about you." She tapped the side of her nose with a smirk and winked at the thief. "I used to catch people like you, before I came here." She cupped one hand to the side of her mouth and leaned in slightly before half-whispering, "I was pretty good at it too." She straightened up again and chuckled. "No worries, though. I've seen the light of a career change. It's all about the outfit, this one is far more flattering." The last sentence had a hint of a sarcastic tone to it. Another nurse tapped Veronica on the shoulder as she passed behind the pair of them, and Veronica glanced at her back before coughing to clear her throat. "But enough about me. What about those tales you mentioned?"

-Goldilocks-

"Oh! Were you lost in thought? I do that often, it can be quite fun if it's an interesting thought that sparks it!" Goldi replied to Kaguya with a smile. "We had a little girl come in for a bit, but Doctor Crooked handled it quickly and now everything's back to normal! I think we'll be leaving the room soon, though." She frowned. "Which is really a shame because I don't think I'll really get to see you otherwise. But we can look forward to the next visit here, right?"

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm

"I miss traveling," Grey said, "I used to travel all over the place, learning interesting facts." Grey then gave a heavy sigh, "I used to eat all kinds of strange, yet delicious meals. Met a few interesting people, made a few friends on the outside, but when I got back to where I belonged I lost it, I was starved and tried to get any meal I could."

Grey then went over the events that led him to here, the Asylum. How he had tried to trick 8 little boys into letting him into their house so he could eat them. How their mother found him asleep and pulled the children out of his stomach. How he ran from them and found 3 pigs finishing their houses and tried to eat each one of them, but they had a solid defense in the last ones house. When he got away the brothers trapped him and taken him to the asylum.

"But I suppose this is for the better." He said sighing, he then looked at the cat and fought his canine instincts to chase the cat instead he just softly growled, even though he had no reason to hate it.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Lady Amalthea – Hypnosis Room ~ Natural Instinct?

“It’s nice to meet you, Whisker,” The pale girl replied. “And there’s no need to apologise, or be nervous...I’m...I’m...call me Lady Amalthea. Everyone else does.” There it was again; that little hesitation before she introduced herself. Every time she found it a struggle, but it was better than her first attempt. She also felt more comfortable around animals than people. She wasn’t sure why, but it made her feel more at home.

She looked over in the direction of the wolf as he growled...it was funny, but she could work out what the wolf felt about the cat as if by instinct. And by instinct, she drew closer to Whisker, as if to protect him, regarding Grey carefully...not with mistrust, but with understanding, merely gently letting his instincts know that she was there. Perhaps he would have felt something then: a kind of neutrality about Amalthea that was almost...natural. Like a natural protector or guardian, neither predator nor prey. Something you would not have expected to have felt, least of all from a human.

But then the moment was gone, and Amalthea looked away. She looked back to Whisker, her human eyes kind. “Why are you so nervous, dear Whisker?” she asked him. “There’s nothing to worry about.”
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Iris » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Jorgen Petersen, Hypnosis Room

"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Miss Ver---Nurse Veronica" Jorgen teased with a smile before giving a slight wave of the arm as he bowed from his seat, formally introducing himself once more, "I am Jorgen Petersen, a master thief. More or less unknown I'd like to think since being famous or infamous doesn't seem to be good in either light really. Haha." The teen paused his chatter-box nature to allow the nurse to continue speaking, in this sense he was polite and reasonable. Allowing for an actual conversation rather than the ramblings of a mad-man.

"Ah so you're kinda like me... in the sense of being new... cause you know... you're not here because you're....broken I suppose." The punk-style figure began to tap on his chin to consider how best to describe their 'ailments' and found that was the more polite way of saying what was on his mind, "You know it's good to see and hear that there are people like you here, to help 'fix' us. Hehe, as I mentioned I'm kinda new myself this is my first time here, I think I've been in the Asylum for less than a month, kinda hard to keep track of time. Got caught raoming the place after dark, didn't realize I was suppose to stay put in my cell. Kinda why I'm in a more secure place now adays and, hehe, why my pockets are close." He gave a turn and showed Veronica his coat, revealing his coat pockets were all stitched closed before he listened once more.

"Oh dear, oh dear, you use to catch my fellow entrepreneurs and I? Well I suppose that's less compitition for me but I suppose they were doing the job wrong then. But if you want I can keep that our little secret if you don't want the others to know" He half-whispered back with a sly wink again.
However that remark about outfit changed cause him to raise an eyebrow, "Haha, I'll take your word for it, Nurse Veronica.

Jorgen waited for a moment to allow him time to consider which tale he would reveal to Verconica, his eyes strangely focused and rational once more before finally saying, "I've got a couple I'm willing to share today. After all we've got some time, let's see, let's see. I could tell you about the time I once climbed the clock-tower and switched the 6 and 9 right under the guards' noses, or perhaps you'd be interested in the time I danced with the commissioner's daughter at the policeman's ball, or maybe you'd like to hear about the tale of how I was betrayed on hollow's eve and cheated death at a game of dice on the same night."

Postby Fummoffu » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Whisker - The White Room - Tryin' to lighten the mood

Whisker struggled to control his nervous twitching but overcame it for a short period in which he bowed to Lady Amalthea.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, fair, Lady Amalthea" he said just before the voice spoke again, but this time it's chillingly joyful tone rang and echoed in his mind.

"COME ON! LIGHTEN UP THIS PLACE. YOU CAN DO IT!"

He shook his head violently. He suddenly twitched and tilted his head towards the creature that growled at him. He stared at it for a few mintutes, then slowly looked back at lady Amalthea. As he did, a serrated smile appeared on his face and it seemed to unnaturally stretch from ear to ear.

He stood up on the chair, surveyed the room, looking at everyone, then stared at Amalthea and
started to softly sing a song that got louder as it progressed. He sang happily and excitedly.

"With a smile and a song
Life is just a bright sunny day
Your cares fade away
And your heart is young!"

He suddenly jumped ,while doing a backflip off the chair, and landed behind Amalthea.

"With a smile and a song
All the world seems to waken anew
Rejoicing with you
As the song is sung!"

Whisker twirled around and began to run and jump about the room.
He past the wolf and paused.

"There's no use in grumbling
When the raindrops come tumbling
Remember, you're the one
Who can fill the world with sunshine!"

He saluted him with a crazy grin and sped off across the room.

"When you smile and you sing
Everything is in tune and it's spring!"

He passed the misserable looking man sitting in a chair, who Amalthea had spoken to, and waved at him as he started to cartwheel around the room.

"And life flows along
With a smile and a so-"

Suddenly, Whisker's grin faded with a twitch and he fell on his back (canceling his
4th cartwheel).
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 am

Nurse Veronica? Was she actually trying to be friendly?

“You want to help people you say nurse?”

Gideon took a few steps towards the nurse, his rage bubbling.

“You want to help people?” He repeated, barring his teeth. “If you want to help, then why do you work in this HELL HOLE!?”

Gideon’s finger’s flexed, his black eyes glinting to disgust. Humans were all the same…they took, then claimed they were only trying to help…they had taken the one thing he ever loved away from him…and this…nurse…claimed to want to help people. It was outrageous!

“Go to hell.”

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby Aneri » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 am

-Hypnosis Room-

-Nurse Veronica-
"Oh, my, that does sound like quite a record!" The nurse happily said to his listings of possible stories. "Don't worry about keeping secrets on my behalf," she added with a smile. "I wouldn't tell them if they were supposed to stay secret."

She noticed Gideon approaching her, and carefully motioned for the surrounding nurses to not intervene. She greeted his rage with a friendly enough smile, concentrating on remembering his file. When he was done, she took a moment before responding. "Mr Delle Morte, we all have sacrifices that must be made in life. I'm sorry if you feel some of those were pressed upon you, but sometimes sacrifice and consequence coincide into one course of action. You are here because Doctor Crooked feels that you are ready to take the first steps to being reintegrated into society. When you've reached that point, I'm sure you'll be able to make up for your absence somehow." She said this calmly, not backing down or away from the man, despite his obviously strong feelings. Then she leaned in a little closer to whisper, "let's not screw it up now, ok? I'll keep my mouth shut about this if you keep your temper in check."

She then sat down and motioned to the other nurses that everything was fine, smiling and talking in a low voice so that only Gideon and Jorgen would be able to hear, being the closest. "Everyone has motives behind their choices. I don't judge you on yours, I hope you will extend me the same courtesy. You might very well find it worth your while." She then turned to Gideon with her smile still in place. "Anything else you'd like to talk about? Mr Petersen was about to thrill me with tales the likes of which I haven't heard."

-Whisker-

The staff watched the eager cat closely, some of them smiling as he broke out into song. However, as his song ended abruptly, the nearest nurse walked over to where he fell and checked him over quickly with some handheld machine, nodding to the Head Nurse at the other end of the room. He was still under the hypnosis, and everything was still alright with him physically, she explained in her headset in a low voice. Should he be approached by anyone, the nurse would carefully take a few steps back to allow for more room for other people. As it stood now, however, she carefully put her hand on the cat's arm and held it there, in case there was a response.

Postby Iris » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 am

Jorgen Petersen, Hyponisis Room

"Ah my dear, I've a record that no policeman has thus far fully realized." The teen boasted with a grin.
Jorgen was actually enjoying himself, considering the fact the Nurse might once have been chasing him due to his criminal status, he regardlessly took joy in the thought of revealing some of his past deeds. Perhaps it was his ego, or maybe it was just the urge to take claim of facts that never occured.
Yet all that changed as the Armoured man approuched, making strange claims the teen didn't have knowledge of, facts that he didn't have answers for.

He could see the Nurse had also seen him heading her way and responded in kind with careful words and showing the same gentle attitude she had given Jorgen, which impressed the punk-styled teen considering Gideon's appearance and temper.
That did not however stop Jorgen's thief's instincts and he subtly tensed his muscles, his body was coiling, preparing to take action should Gideon try anything. His eyes narrowed dangerously as they began to shift towards the possible source of the confrontation, without his head even so much as turning they followed the movement and listened to Nurse Veronica's offer and reassurance.
As she sat back down and spoke in a quieter voice, Jorgen took it as a hint that she wanted to down play this minor inccident and with consideration the teen followed suit, "T'would be a pleasure to share my tale for two." Jorgen replied with a forced smile, most of his body was relaxing again but he wasn't completely sure about Gideon, the teen would still be ready just in case the Nurse needed a hand...Though why am I wanting to help her.... The teen realized with a strange reflection, Thief's honor? Or.... He banished that thought.

"You know Armoured one. It would be hasty to assume that our dear Nurse Veronica isn't here to help us. Why hold a grudge on a person who you do not know, why fight with some who isn't involved in your personal war... Where is the honor in that? What would the point be? And would that further your goals or perhaps hinder them because you lost a potential ally.... Not that I'm implying anything, Nurse Veronica...." Jorgen's low voice once more was philosophical as he spoke, though when he added that small statement he was noticibly flustered going partially red by the ears, "From my point of view, it would be wrong to go intro battle without doing your homework first, going in blind could lead to tragic consiquences..... But hey, I'm merely a theif and a liar, what do I know about a warrior's honor and his moral code?"

Postby sam4books » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm

~Frode Schlemiel: Hypnosis Room----Such Festivity~

The talk about humanity seemed to have died down, leaving Frode back in his depressed state. Such conversation pained him, made him doubt himself. He didn't know how much more he could take. Indeed from the way folks were speaking, everything that thought and felt could be described as human. They were all human here, in a sense. So why did he need to convince himself of his own humanity? And did this mean his shadow was human the moment it left his feet?

He did not know, but just thinking about it made him doubt himself again, and he went back to sulking.

He only looked up to watch a disturbance caused by a little blonde girl in a white dress. She looked almost as if she was an angel from heaven, and she sang the most haunting rhyme. Such a rhyme went over his head, at the moment, but he did find it lovely despite its foreboding nature. He found any music lovely and charming. It seemed as if there was a war going on, like the epics of Troy and the conquers of the Great Alexander and Napoleon. Clearly, not many people liked this Doctor that cared for them. He thought the Doctor was rather charming himself, but everyone was charming to a self-loathing man. He was taken aback when she transformed into a raven, and it seemed to effect the one who called himself Raven as well.

"Little raven,
Where did you come from?
Little raven,
With your little black body.
Little raven,
With your long, shinny wings.
Little raven,
In mid flight.
Little raven,
With your frightening caw.
Little raven,
Why are you a sigh of death?"

A kitten asked about the time, something he had forgotten about after a long time. "What is the time?" he mused. And how long had it been since he still had his reputation as a man? Oh how he'd forgotten. He beamed when the cat started to dance and sing. Oh! How it reminded him of the past! Of those days in the southern deserts, sitting outside on the porch, listening to the music's melodies as if she were a muse that carried inspiration within her bosom. How he loved watching men and women dance hand in hand around the bonfire, their feet in perfect sync with the rhythm of the beat.

How he missed-

The song stopped. And the smile vanished as soon as it came. Once again he was reduced to a sulking man, trying so hard to keep grasp on the wonderful rhythm the feline had provided.

"Please...don't end the music..."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Fummoffu » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am

Whisker - Hypnonis Room

Whisker sat on the floor in a trance, his eyes wide and staring at the white wall. His smile had turned into an expression of shock. His left ear bent and then twitch straight again.
He felt the nurse's firm but gentle grip on his arm.

"Whatever you seem to do just doesn't make any difference...you're hopeless".said a soft, yet painfully pitiful voice.

Whisker's eyes filled with tears and he started quietly cry. He blinked and frantically tried to wipe the tears away.

He knelt and quietly sobbed into his arm.

He tried to pull his paw out of the Nurse's grip.
"Haha"
Buy Gold
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing