Everafter: Into Night OOC (sign-ups closed)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Everafter: Into Night OOC (sign-ups closed)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Ah yes. I like little Corane.

I suppose I'm glad I picked him over demon doctor man, but I shouldn't have two of them running around at the same time anyway.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Ah yes. I like little Corane.
He's cute. :3
MQuinny1234 wrote:I suppose I'm glad I picked him over demon doctor man, but I shouldn't have two of them running around at the same time anyway.
No, you definitely shouldn't. Best just to stick with Corane. I like Corane.

Of course I'm not just saying that because I don't want Amalthea tortured...heh... <.<'
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Eh, I'd already got his CS done. He'll be around in a future RP, I've got a whole list of Characters just waiting for a chance.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Coraline, the one book that repeatedly made me say in my mind; "This is for fucking kids?"

Oh and age difference, that's another thing Keiran has over me for man handling me.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:09 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Eh, I'd already got his CS done. He'll be around in a future RP, I've got a whole list of Characters just waiting for a chance.
o.o
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
Time Lady

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

I love Coraline. The movie doesn't do the book justice.

Also the frying pan is because it'll be the first think I grab. I work in a kitchen
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Villain » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Q, my psychic powers are finally clicking in. Do you know what they see? It's a rough image of what your characters will eventually become:

For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 pm

...A crossover where they all show up.

Every RPers dream, it would be GLORIOUS.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:21 pm

That would be awesome.

One day, when I have the time, I plan to do a drawing with all the characters I've ever roleplayed interacting with each other. It shall be epiccc.
Time Lady

Postby sam4books » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Charles, Zeke, Abe, and Dex having some wine together with Mimi challenging them and Ami just sitting in the background commenting on the whole thing=awesome
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 pm

It would have to be some kind of battle for me, good against bad classic style. Good side with the heroic stoic figures and the up-for-it grinning heroes, looking forward to a good scuffle against the insane, monstrous and angsty baddies with scowls and mad cheshire grins.

...Unfortunately it would just be three or four goodies against literally a tide of villians rising up and over them with solid shadows and sharp scythes and shiny scalpels. I'd root for the heroes though.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:29 pm

If my characters ever battle it will be an epic battle of whose the most snarkiest of them all.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Mine would be the innocent children vs Insane villians Vs snarky Heroes

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I've never actually done any snarky heroes really...mainly innocent or pathetically angsty ones.

I should make a comic relief one. Actually, I'll use Mr Hue, he'd be good, my first funny hero.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby sam4books » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:53 pm

I love snarky characters, they're fun to play as because it gives you license to point out everything that's wrong within a situation and torture them to the point where it becomes hilarious :3
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Yup yup. And that's how I am. It's so fun.

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm

I love snarky characters too :3 so much fun to play.
sam4books wrote:Charles, Zeke, Abe, and Dex having some wine together with Mimi challenging them and Ami just sitting in the background commenting on the whole thing=awesome
Oh god, you have to do that some time. I'd love to see that.

I can see Amalthea clinging onto Ivy like she's attached with superglue, whilst Ivy and Romana get into a heated debate whilst sizing each other up (meanwhile Tallis the cat has a snarking match against K-9's cold logic), Mystara and Matilda having a cat fight (literally) with Chame trying in vain to seperate them, Karen having a sulk because no one is paying any attention to her, Lily dragging Kerra and Liam along with her to help her act out one of her little adventures (involving hunting for demons!)...and Hester, she'd probably stare dreamily at the fourth wall and wonder why they are all there together in the first place.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm

I couldn't do my guys in a social situation.

Too many volatile, proud or insane baddies really...Shame that.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Ah, that is a shame.
I haven't really played any bad guys apart from when I'm GMing, so I can't say my characters have that problem :)
- There would be arguements though. Especially the characters of mine that have big egos.
Time Lady

Postby Keiran » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

... I have too many characters to do that...

Postby Villain » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Hmmmmm, considering EVERY character I've ever made off site and on site then it'd probably be a comic like picture. With all of them in charging poses ready to ram at each other in a single mosh pit style collision, a skidding halt, they look at the over arching similaritys between them all, fade to black, and then show a scene where they all share tea and have a smashing good time with comical laughter.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:00 am

I'm glad I picked Clomipramine as Corane's medicine.

Look at all the cool possible side effects.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 am

Heh. That looks like a bundle of fun.
Time Lady

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Kay, I'm thinking of doing a post, any info I should know, any groups I should join?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Doctress Who » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 pm

I suggest reading all of Aneri's posts, since they've been moving the plot along.
We've all woken up from the hynosis session and are now back in our cells, but some strange things are happening.
Time Lady

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing