EA: Into Night - Can't Even Shout

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

EA: Into Night - Can't Even Shout

Postby Aneri » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Everafter: Into Night

Chapter 1: Land of Nod

At first there was a gentle hum. And then it became a lone instrument, which built until there was a song born out of it, like waves to wash over and calm the mind. And then the eyes open and the song is more a distant memory, replaced with a sight of an impressive set of teeth with the lips contorted into what might be considered a smile.

“So glad you could join us,” the Doctor said. He gestured around the room with the same expression on his face, making sure to look at everyone in turn. “I’m sure you all know the drill by now.”

And then that song that was just a distant memory was heard ever so faintly in the background of the large, white room. There were small coffee tables and comfortable chairs scattered around the room, giving enough room for a group of people to sit around a table and not feel awkwardly pressured to talk to one another. Nurses were stationed every 10 feet with the standard Everafter Nurse Gear – a first aid pack filled with specific medications and a tranquilizer gun. They seem to be missing the AK-47s that they usually carry while patrolling the halls. There was also a noticeable lack of security guards in the room.

And then the scene, the song, the strange cry for normality within the asylum walls becomes familiar and recognizable. But of course. The Doctor’s smile remains as he continues explaining. “Of course, this is a purely psychic experience. You are safely in your room right now, asleep. This is merely how we gauge your progress towards re-integration.” There are other inmates sitting in chairs. A pretty girl with golden locks and a blue dress is staring intently at a book in her lap. The nice wooden boy who sweeps up the floors is sitting across from her, unashamedly staring at her face. Of course, there is a noticeable lack of those inmates that are frequently seen wheeled past the windowed room of the M-9 ward under heavy sedation and strapped to their gurneys. There were those two girls with the monstrous arms, neither of which was anywhere to be seen. Those inmates who are generally not allowed to interact with others outside of this experience had a specific nurse standing over them the entire time, and pairs who would normally not be let near each other have been rewarded with a nurse watching over each of them individually. Most of the occupants seemed to be from the glass rooms, and mostly from the M-9 ward at that.

“This experience is a privilege we offer to those we feel deserve it. We will not tolerate a patient who disrupts the flow of this room as a peaceful, violence free zone. We encourage conversation, we encourage interaction, we do not approve of tries for violence or intimidation!” The good Doctor took a moment to widen his smile, contorting his face in a terrible way to do so. His crooked teeth stood against each other and his goggles made seeing the man’s eyes impossible, though they must have been small. He stretched out his hands to gesture towards the room. “And, of course, as a purely psychic experience, you will find your powers barely there at all. Your physical aptitude is—excuse me,” he stops himself, his smile faltering for a moment. He drops his hands and beckons a nurse over to him, whispering something. As he does, an explosion of sound comes from the corner of the room, and it becomes obvious a white-haired girl has just leapt across the couch she was sitting on to attack a boy directly opposite her. The boy has been here before with the M-Niner inhabitants, despite being held at a different level of the asylum. His shoes grinned as the girl continued to punch him, clearly enjoying herself.

The nurse Crooked had spoken to looked at the nurses surrounding the fight and gave a sequence of precise hand motions which ended with three tranquilizer guns firing. The girl slumped over, asleep. A nurse walked over to her and the girl slowly faded from view. The boy winced when the nurses touched him and sat up on the couch again, insisting he’s completely fine. Indeed, he had no visible bruises or marks that would suggest the sadistic actions of the girl a moment before.

“You’ve just seen our policy in action,” Dr. Crooked resumed his speech, adding a muttered, “again.” The girl has been here before and was frequently the first to be evicted due to not following the rules. Her brother, Hansel, talked even less after his sister left. Tom, the victim of the girl’s attack, pointedly faced away from the young boy’s seemingly vacant stare. “So, please, learn from Gretel’s mistakes. We are only able to help you as much as you want to receive.” He gestured to the nurses stationed all around the room. “If you have any concerns, please, don’t hesitate to ask. Other than that, welcome to reintegration progress exercise, please make the most of it.”

With that, the good Doctor looked around the room expectantly, as if daring the patients to immediately begin conversations amongst each other. In a peaceful way, of course. The song faded to the barely noticeable background, its waves washing over a calm on the minds of those in the room. The nurses began pacing around the room slowly. The new ones even tended to give some inmates a polite smile while passing.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Re: EA: Into Night - Land of Nod

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 am

Beauty Soumi - Hypnosis Room ~ Oh Where, Oh Where Can He Be?

Soumi called out from her corner walking towards a particularily comfortable looking chair. Sverige? Sverige? Are you here my love? She drew her red cloak around herself a little tighter. I'm very so cold. And I would like to see you. I miss you so.
She smiled prettily at a nurse passing by, her violet eyes revealing her pleasant nature. Have you seen Sverige? And can I play music here? Is there a guitar I can use? Sverige might like the song I heard on the radio today. Her small hand rested at her throat, holding her thick cloak tightly ahainst herself I would love to see him. And I read the most touching Christmas story and I think he would enjoy hearing about it. Where is my handsome husband? Sverige?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:54 am

"I see," Grey said, "Re-integration." He said as if to reassure himself that nothing too bad could happen. He missed the taste of meat and was fighting his urges after seeing what had happened to the girl that attacked the boy. He looked around the room trying to start up a conversation, though most everyone there looked odd even to him. He decided to speak to everyone, focusing on no one in particular. "I'd like to introduce myself," he said sitting down like a regular wolf might, "I'm Grey Wolfe. I didn't really get a good feeling last time to strike up a conversation." He looked around the room again waiting for anyone to acknowledge him. He got up on all fours and made a short circle where he stood. He then lay down on his stomach and placed his head on his front paws. I just need to act well in here, and maybe I can get some more sweet meat after this he thought to himself.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

{Happiness Bunny}

_Haps_

" This explains, why I can actually move my arm and fingers ." Haps realized as he noticed the mobility of his raised right arm and his wiggling fingers. " It doesn't really matter if I can't hurt any one, I have no grudge with anyone in the room except for the staff here. " He thought to himself as he made a fist and then unclenched. The expression on Haps's face, looked like he had the case of the mondays, but in realty that's how he is regularly.

With his left hand, he started to drum on the arm of his chair, one of the many things he hasn't done in a long while. As Haps tapped, he thought about his predicated. If a doctor is called Crooked, and has a crooked smile, then it means he isn't much of a good doctor. Now replace the word privilege with experiment, more so the point with Gretel's display. If anything these thoughts, made Haps seems like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but the more observed the more he really understood the situation. Accident here with Crooked in the room, meant it was arranged for a sole purpose, here a demonstration.

"You know, Doctor, I look forward to when we can actually meet in person," Haps remarked. He then looked to the man who introduced himself as the other person was talking about a person. " Haps." He answered shortly.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 am

Corane - sleepy.

Corane blinked blearily as he looked slowly around the room and yawned loudly as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Where did the music go? he murmured quietly as he felt his arm rests and looked down to study his chair. It was an arm-chair, a bit large but quite a nice one, very soft and cushy and warm. He slipped his feet out of his slippers, pulled his legs up, rested his chin on his knees and yawned again. He hadn't slept in ages now...how long had it been? days? weeks? It couldn't be weeks, that would be silly. He was pretty sure you couldn't go that long without it, although he certainly felt like he had.

He slowly looked around the room in front of him, he didn't have the energy to look behind, and tried to focus on each one as he saw them. After about a minute, he felt he'd probably seen them all and hadn't missed anyone, he wasn't positive though, he may have missed one but was too wrecked to look around again. He wondered if he should say his name too...but that may lead to people wanting to talk to him, but that was also the whole point of this, wasn't it? He groaned as the headaches began to come back and burrowed his face in his knees, wrapping his arms around himself. I'm Corane. He muttered/moaned through his knees as he wrapped up tighter, hugginh his legs to his chest.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Musicmac » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:12 am

Father Felix

On the armchair that was next to Corane's, a tall man sat quietly with his pocket King James Bible in hand. The shiny gold buttons on his attire glimmered from reflecting an unknown light that was illuminating the room. He was reading through the New Testament for the nth time, without a single hint of boredom in his cool gray eyes. When the Doctor had finished talking and finally hid those ugly crooked teeth behind his lips, the man slowly closed his bible and strapped it safely to a silver chain.

"Felix Lazzarino. Good ...day to you, Doctor" he pronounced the last word in his greeting with a certain distaste, as if he had just tasted something horrible with his mouth. While adjusting the collar of his black double-breasted jacket, he looked around the room and its neutrally white design. He had intended to greet a good morning moments before but realizing that the white ceilings couldn't help him determine the time, went with a more suitable alternative.

Slowly scanning more of the room with his eyes, he noticed the patrolling maids with their stern faces masked by a smile caused by the policy to treat all the asylum's residents with care. He looked around more and saw the other patients that had already started introducing themselves. One particular inmate made Felix turn away with mixed feelings of fear, hate and confusion.

Up till now, Felix had enjoyed his treatment in the asylum, despite the fact that he had been labeled as a serial killer to receive it. He had willingly tolerated all the drugs and sedatives used on him. He had endured the depressing counseling session about his psychosis. He had even promised himself to get along with the other inmates, despite their insufferable behavior. But after all this time, Grey Wolfe was still a problem for him.

Despite being convinced that demons did not exist and that his son was never alive in the first place. Grey Wolfe acted like an anomaly, something that should not exist in his life but was. The fact that the animal could talk, think and had the appetite of a demon was worse. Felix sighed with frustration and closed his eyes, he didn't want to think about it any further nor did he want to end up like Gretel.
Listen.

Postby Iris » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 am

Jorgen Petersen, White room...wait where?

"Well that's a bit of a shame." The punk styled inmate calmly remarked to no one particular, "I've always been the kind of guy who thought, it's fun when there's more to make things merrier. Oh well... ohh speeches and introes!" To everyone around him, he sat with one leg folded and his head cupped in his hands looking somewhat vapidly at everyone.

As the first inmate spoke, she seemed more to be speaking towards the doctor and the nurses as Jorgen had no idea who she was referring to, "Congratulations, I hope your wedding was enjoyable. If I could, I'd shake your husband's hand, he must be a lucky man. Although I've no idea who he is or what looks like." He pipped up with a smile as the lady finished and another began his intro.
A wolf, not a human inmate but a wolf. Could they even be considered insane? Could I scratch his ears? He thought to himself but then moved his fingers to his face and waggled them. Ya know I don't think I'm going to risk me limbs, dogs are one thing but wolves be a part of mother nature... and she's a fickle lady some days!.

Yet another spoke more towards the doctor, was he making a private meeting? That's different, to Jorgen doctors and the like were the ones to do so.... wait then again was it like that? Somehow Jorgen managed to confuse himself, making several faces trying to figure it out before shrugging it off. The man had a nice short, simple yet intriguing name.
The next to speak his mind, was a young lad. And with speak his mind, he just simply announce his name bfore he started hugging his legs making him look rather sad, "Chin up lad, we're all friendly... so far. Come on laddie-buck, the sun's out and is- " He paused looking up, he had been moving his hands as if to show the sun but as he looked up he found that it was just white, "Well... that's different I guess.... Let me rethink my positive comment for a moment.... Ah, *He coughs* I'll think of something eventually. Just be positive and if you need a hand with that, I can lend you some of my sunny side!" His tone was cheerful and didn't seem to raise his voice to reflect that, rather simply moving his hands and keeping his voice level.

A rather dark looking man spoke, again simply stating his name first before adding something to the doctor. His tone at the end sounded.... well forced, apparently the man; Felix, didn't like the doc.
Everyone has their opinion so again Jorgen shrugged it off as he looked closer at the man, golden buttons and a book. His face now looked distant trying to answer some strange self-asked question.

"Well it looks like it's my turn." The teen stood up with with a happy bounce and gave a graceful bow, "Peteren Jorgsen is the.... No wait that ain't right...." He looked around for a moment, his hand seemed to move on it's own, slowly it distanced itself from the owner and then rather promply made a show of slapping him smartly across the cheek, "Oh silly me, it should be Jorgen Petersen! I'm a bit of a liar and a thief. And with a bit, I mean I lie when I can or when I feel like I should... can't help me self. I've also got a need to speak and you can see I can be forgetful and at times I admit distracted... oh white wall." He pointed to nowhere and gave a smile revealing he was only making a show this time, "Now the good ol' doc here has asked that I try and be more truthful today... and I..."

He paused and looked at the doctor, "I can't actually remember doc, is this the first time I'm here or...." Although he kept his tone polite, Jorgen left the question hanging as he sat down again.
Last edited by Iris on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Keiran » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:41 am

Beast sighed, even in his mind he could not be in his human form. He ignored the doctor, he knew the drill and besides could hear his Beauty calling for him. He crept up behind her sneaky, knowing the guards would be watching to see if he hurt her, but he would never hurt her. Gently, ever so gently, he placed his hands over her eyes from behind her and press his flat face into her blonde hair, “Guess who, my love?” he growled softly, chucking deeply. His slightly ragged shirt rustled softly.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 am

"Perhaps" Grey thought to himself, "if I get close to someone they will give me some meat, I'd probably be detained like that girl if I tried to eat anyone." Grey stood up and stretched he looked around the room at all of the people that had spoken already. He noticed the punk-style teenager trying to cheer up the sad boy named Corane. He walked over on all fours and sat next to the boy. He nudged the boy with his muzzle. "Hi there, cheer up, like he said. It isn't all that bad here. You get 3 meals a day, and they keep you in line. Oh and Peterson or Jorgsen or whatever, please don't say sunny side, it makes me crave eggs, and I really don't want to misbehave in here." He was fighting his urges to start looking for any kind of meat, fowl or not.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 am

Corane looked up slowly and studied the other youth, sighing as he tried to pull his mind into gear again, it was too early for this, probably. Youth? he worded, a look of confusion adding to his dozy expression. He's not much older then I am... He wondered if he should mention that he wasn't actually that depressed here, he quite liked the assylum, it was peaceful and nice and he didn't feel so stressed anymore, apart from the urge to sleep and the constant feeling of anxiety and restlessness. He decided to just let him go on, he'd move on eventually. As he chattered away, Corane wondered absent-mindedly where the other people had appeared from. He must have missed them like he'd feared. I wonder if any other's will show up.

He smiled timidly as Jorgsen moved on and was burrowing himself back down to try and relax but felt himself being interrupted by a poke by something. He groaned and rubbed his forehead against his knees with frustration, he just wanted to be left alone and try and some proper rest for once. He had been trying to capture some good shut-eye for ages and now when he was finally in a mood to be able to get it, he just kept getting these people trying to socialise with him. He moaned as the voice mentioned something about cheering up and then, for some reason, eggs. He looked up dejectedly and blinked at the wolf through his tired eyes. His mouth drifted open as he tried to remember if wolves normally talked and if there were any here. ...I must be hallucinating again. He thought as he rested his cheek against his knees and just looked quietly at the wolf sideways
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Nelo Angelo » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm

“Carla…”

How long had it been now? Three years? True, not very long for someone with elven blood…but each second he was separated from Carla was agony to him. And now…this. Gideon looked around, his body feeling weak, and sluggish. He hated it here…he hated them all…they had separated him from his only purpose in life. Gideon slowly rose, and stared at one of the nurses, his pitch black eyes burrowing deep into her. He imagined tearing her to shreds, and escaping this foul place. But he knew he couldn’t. The last time he had tried to escape, he had been severely injured…the ‘medication’ they gave him made him sluggish, and weaker then normal. The others in this room were the same as him. Heavily medicated. Gideon clenched his fist, and let out a low growl, the sound of a demon growling. But he stopped, and controlled himself. He would be no use to Carla dead. He would escape, and kill all the staff of this place…he would make them pay.

“Hold on Carla…I’ll be with you soon.”

You think your evil? You want to see real evil? Then allow me to educate you...

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 pm

~Frode Schlemiel: Hypnosis Room----Beautiful Beginnings~

The dark cloud of sadness hovered over an old man sitting in a chair near Beauty. Sadness now that the beautiful music he had heard was now nothing more than a mere memory. Much like everything else. But he held these moments to his heart dearly, whenever they would allow him to listen to music. All of the compositions seemed to have the same calming melody to them as the music he'd just heard. Yet it was as if they carried life itself within them, distant memories of good times that he had forgotten. Such beautiful music.

His body felt heavy in his chair, it was almost as if he wasn't able to move. And yet, he retained that serene smile of his. It looked genuine enough, yet it really wasn't. If you looked in his eyes you'd see that he was never happy. But his treatment has been getting better. He doesn't just sit in the corner when people visit anymore, and actually started talking about things other than the fact he was a man, not a shadow. Yet he still insisted people listened to his stories. The nurses that attended to him would have him believe that one day he would be able to write stories of the good, the true, and the beautiful.

The old man stayed quiet so he could listen to the orchestra of sound. Particularly to the voice of the lovely maiden next to him. Love...he never once felt the caress of such emotion. Not under the African disk, nor in the Northern flakes. It made him feel sad. Such a sweet, poor little girl. He wondered what might of happened, but then decided it was best not to. It would only make him feel worse. Thankfully some nice chap stepped up to comfort her, such a nice lad. Cheering up the lady, and the boy in the back who looked quite frightened. So thoughtful, so kind...

Yet there was something about him that boy. He didn't know what. Though he stated he was a liar and a thief. Perhaps that's what was so off about the boy, but he could be lying.

He felt like he shouldn't be here. Out of place amongst these youngsters. They made him feel older than they already was. He almost envied them. "Such kind people" he said aloud, commenting on the people around him. "I hope, we could get along with each other, and no tragedy befalls us." Moments after he said this he realized he should introduce himself. "Ah! I beg forgiveness, how rude of me. It's terrible I know. I should introduce myself should I not? Although you probably don't care about little old me....My name is Frode Schlemiel." Then he added, "A man, not a shadow, as you can see."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Karo » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:47 am

~Kaguya: Hallucination Room~

She sat far away from the others, there was at least an empty table between her and the nearest person. She had long golden hair and pale white skin that seemed to glow silver. Her large blue-green eyes were focused on the table before her, their color was highly unusual, like when moonlight shone on the ocean waves. And as strange as her eyes were, her clothes were even stranger. Her dress, dark blue with star constellations all over it, looked like something someone might use for a bathrobe, with a too large tie around her waist. Two more of them could be seen underneath her collar. And her shoes were made of wood! Who wore wooden shoes anymore? They were so uncomfortable, and had the terrible habit of giving the wearer splinters. And if anyone cared to stare at her, it would seem as though she was sitting a little awkwardly, as if the chair were just a bit too small for her. Thankfully though, this was all just an illusion, so she didn't have to worry about anything weird happening while she was in the presence of so many seemingly single men. Just the thought of that made her shiver.

She listened quietly as the others began to introduce themselves, her eyes glancing away from her table long enough for her to connect names to faces, and no longer than that. As the last person finished, she remained conspicuously silent. She was not the type to volunteer information about herself, so someone was going to have to specifically ask to get a peep about her identity out of her. Though if she could, she would be perfectly happy to remain completely silent. The last thing she needed was the nurses pumping even more poison into her system because they thought that what she was already taking wasn't enough to stop her supposed delusions.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby TsunaXionus » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 am

-Nevermore-

"Bird, Devil, God, Life, Shadow, Quoth the Raven, Im Raven, Wait, Why?"

The Shallow Eyes of the man were unnatural as he spoke it was slightly strange, As if no soul dwelt within his hollow shell. The music raced through his system, Until it stopped and his eyes regained color. He looked left and right, Memories returned. "Oh, Right Im... Here" He said faintly. The comfortable chair and Beautiful Music being played made him at ease, Since it ended he regained his awareness. He tried to move. His pupils contracted as he noticed he felt like he couldnt move any more. "What? What trickery is th... Wait... Oh, Im... Damn" He said faintly as he tried to struggle, And remembered that he was not in any danger, He was simply tranced again. He sighed and closed his eyes.

He opened it again to look around and observe those around. The Medication he was in was getting to him, He was feeling rather sleeping. Slowly dozing, He forced himself to stay awake and Struggle to move. He twitched, He gained a faint look as he twitched again. These efforts were useless, So He decided to wait. He closed his eyes and gained Images of his past sorrows. His Eyes forced open and he looked around once more. He got a flashback of his "poor" behavior the last time this happened. He cant remember all the details but it started with movement, And Ended with Drugs. He didnt really get it but he doesnt want it to happen again. Patience is needed. "Wait... oh how silly of me" He whispered as he remembered that the reason his body was numb was because of being at irregular positions all night plus the medications he was on, Naturally He would feel heavy and a little numb. He moved and sat up straight almost stretching.

He took a deep breath and Listened to all the different characters. It seemed that information was flowing around the area. Apparently He was sitting close to one of the corners of the room. He looked at the "man" named frode "who apparently is Human but not like the rest", He glanced at the woman far from the others, He looked toward the kid named Corane, He then looked at the pair "Beast" and a human female. He looked at the man with a seemingly violent presence. He grinned at the sight of these different characters.

He thought for a while, Considering whether or not he wanted to speak out. "Raven... Never... More... I am Raven Nevermore" He plainly said. Seemingly He was wondering, If anyone really cared who he was.
"I am a devilishly talented butler"

Location: Temple of the Damned in the center of the underworld

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Beauty Soumi - Hypnosis Room ~

The woman brightened at the voice. She whorled around and hugged the tall man. Sverige! She kissed him and pulled back, How have you been? Seinäkello and Kynttilänjalka taking care of you well? She held his hand, It's been so long Sverige. I can see you from my room you know. And I'm glad you're still trying to read
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Gently Beast lent into the kiss then rubbed his nose into her blond hair, “I am fine Soumi,” he said gently, sitting on the floor and pulling the woman gently onto his lap. “It is wonderful to see you,” he said softly, glancing around to be sure that no one would attack his beloved, “Reading makes me feel as if you are with me, teaching me again.”

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Gideon glanced over at the beast and his woman. His companion was with him….was it possible Carla was locked up here somewhere as well? Gideon had never thought of that possibility. Carla was a normal human, she had never shown signs of powers….yet this woman here seemed normal enough. So was it possible? Gideon thought the possibility over. When he had been put in this place, they had told him nothing, only that he had been put here ‘for his own good.’ Gideon couldn’t help but laugh to himself. Yes, in the years of his prime, he was an unstoppable machine of death, slaughtering human after human without regard of who they were. Even now, he was a force to be reckon with. But after Carla had saved him…he killed only to protect her. He was sure he had disappeared from history, the legendary demon elf, only a legend, a myth, for the humans, and a fairy tail for all other magical creatures. He had won them the war, and then they sealed him away…

“And then I escaped…and I went wild…and then I was tamed…”

Gideon clenched his fist, his nails digging into his skin, blood leaking from them now. Cursing, he licked up the blood, and walked over to the pair: The beast and the girl.

“You there, beast. Tell me, does your….companion…posses any special powers? Abilities? Anything that an ordinary human does not?”

Gideon would find out the truth. If this girl was here, and she was normal…Carla could very well be here, this whole time…and he didn’t even know.

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Beast looked at Gideon, a sad and angry man. "As far as I know Soumi is a normal human," he said softly, rubbing her arm gently and leaning her against him, "She was brought here because she would not leave me when she was offered something far better." He smiled self-depresiatively and wrapped his muscular arms around her, murmuring, "I am lucky to have her. Lucky that she loves me as I love her."

Postby Nelo Angelo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Gideon folded his arms and thought for a moment. If this girl was brought with the beast because she wouldn’t leave him, then it was possible…no. Carla was a young girl. They would not of allowed her to come with him. They most likely sent her someplace else…Gideon eyed the two with cold eyes. The beast loved this girl in a different way then Gideon and Carla. Carla was like a daughter to Gideon. Yet they still had each other…Gideon’s heart ached. He clutched it, and it slowed down.

“Damn it all…thank you Beast.”

Gideon closed his eyes, then looked at the nurses.

“They will pay…they all shall pay for separating me from her.”

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Suomi - What is 'normal'?

Suomi leaned against Sverige, looking at the man, I was brought here because the villagers didn't want me with the one I love. she smiled sadly But I am no normal human. I can animate household objects they speak to me and are my companions. And I can- I have a teapot and a cup in my room and I sent the clock and candlestick in Sverige's room. She looked as if she had been about so say something different. She held Beast's huge hand in her own. Have they been comforting you my love?
Last edited by Tragedy_and_Comedy on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"You're welcome," Beast called to Gideon. He then laid down, pulling Soumi gently with him. "They do, Soumi," he said stroking her hair chastely, knowing that the nurses would react if he did more, "So does music and the books. And my rose comforts me. But the best thing is having you with me. Right now, seeing you again is wonderful."

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Lady Amalthea – Hypnosis Room ~ Neither asleep nor awake

The pale white-haired girl stayed where she was on her seat, long after the music had faded away. Her deep violet eyes looked slowly and calmly around the room, a trace of fear behind them. “So many people...” she murmured to herself, hugging herself with her lilac-sleeved arms. She was not sure if she could speak to any of them. “...But I have to try,” she spoke softy to herself. “I...I should...try.”

She looked around herself suddenly, remembering something. The magician’s cloak; the one she always had with her. Where was it? Did it make it through in this ‘dream’ she was currently in? She couldn’t be without it. She glanced on both sides of her, and on the floor beside her. It was then she realised she could feel something against the bare skin of her shoulders. Tentatively she reached up a hand, grabbing hold of the material she could feel there, and then looked at it. She sighed with relief. It was her blue magician’s cloak, draped across her shoulders like a cape. She pulled it off, hugging the material close to her chest.

Slowly and hesitantly, she stood up from the seat she had woken up in, smoothing out her long purple dress. Walking with an obscure grace and elegance that was strangely captivating, she wandered between the various seats and coffee tables, unsure of where to sit. She could see that everyone was introducing themselves, but...she hesitated.
“I am...” she began, then stopped again, struggling to find her voice. She wanted to speak, but she wasn’t sure what to say. She looked away from the group, feeling awkward. She brought the blue cloak up underneath her chin, holding it tightly.

Swallowing, she faced them and tried again. “My name is...” she shook her head and closed her eyes in vague frustration, the strands of her hair tossing to and thro’. She took a breath, opening her big bright eyes again. “I go by the name of...Lady Amalthea,” she finally managed to say. “And I am human, as you can tell.” She looked away again, embarrassed but somewhat relieved she had managed to get her words out. She surveyed the seats around her, still uncertain of where to sit down.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am

Father Felix

It is human nature to lie, because God created us so to protect our deepest and most fragile of secrets.

Felix repeated those words in his mind like a broken phonograph. The priest could not help but glare angrily at the man who called himself Jorgen Petersen, or was that also a lie like his previous unintended?

Felix continued to glare. Oh, how satisfying it would be for him to strangle a liar like Jorgen with a cheese wire or to throw him into a incinerator to burn away all his sins. Yes, and he would probably enjoy hanging his mutilated corpse in a town fountain for the residents to see his tainted blood spill into its water. But he did not feel happy with these thoughts in his mind, the medications, education and counseling sessions had now changed him into a good man. He bit his lips and averted his eyes along with his depressing thoughts of murdering Jorgen for pleasure.

As if God was putting his patience on trial, Grey Wolfe suddenly got closer and started talking to Corane. Stupid mutt, he grumbled in his thoughts. He may have turned a new leaf ever since he came into the M-9 ward, but he still had a passionate hate for liars and wolves. Not wanting to tolerate or take anymore notice of the animal, he opened his bible and began to read from where he had left off. Surely, a word from God himself would help soothe him right now.
Listen.

Postby Iris » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 am

Jorgen, Hypnosis Room.

Jorgen's eyes became mysterious and unreadable as the girl's apparent lover came into view, although he smiled, the teen's left hand had moved over his heart but before it could go on the wolf spoke to him and gave a small request.
"Dreadfully sorry about then ol' chap, I'll keep my puns and metaphors in context so I won't get'cha in trouble with the Doc." The teen laughed as he apologized before turning his eyes to the lad clad in white, he still seemed down but this wasn't the kind of feeling caused by depression. The hazel eyes of Jorgen were subtle and in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment they altered giving him a more serious appearance rather than comical or friendly.
Carefully Jorgen let his goal drop and turned back to listen to the others introduce themselves, he let the wolf call him a different name but for what purpose none would no save the teen-punk.

The teen's eyes focused on the ragged clothed man, was he human? His growling made him appear more animal like than the...well animal that was now close to Corane. But before Jorgen could question him, his eyes stumbled on that of the rather depressed looking man, at a glance some strange motion passed across the teen's face as he listened to the man, "Greetings and hail to you sir, I hope we can get along in this strange place." The strange smile once again played on his lips.

Jorgen listened to the two love couple, quietly he envied their relationship yet was thankful that even in such a strange place such emotions and feelings still bloomed. Though the ragged man's questios intrigued him but choose not to speak out his mind for the moment.
A rather shy, pale girl now tried to speak and after several what appeared to be nervous attempts she introduced herself, "Nice to meet you, my lady." The teen's words were in an encouraging tone and gave a happy grin.
Yet not all seemed amused by his portrayal, as the man named Felix gave him a glare that spoke volumes in the punk's mind.
In the back of his mind, he made note to be careful of the man.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

Grey'a ears pricked up when he heard the soft voice trying to introduce herself. He looked over to the girl as Jorgen was introducing himself to her. Grey looked at her, "Hello, Lady Amalthea, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Grey said. "What white hair she has?" He thought to himself then gave a small chuckle.

Grey decided to take a little stroll seeing that the boy Corane wasn't cheering up. He walked around the room taking in the plethora of people. He wished to be friendly, but he knew his craving would get the better of him, at least while he was on the medications he felt to full to eat anything aside from the Cube of Tofu they give him at every meal. He stopped when he saw the man reading the bible. "What's his story?" He said quietly. "Felix, I believe that is your name, What are you here for, you seem normal enough?" Grey walked over to the man and looked at the bible he was reading.

Next

Return to Role Playing