Children of Grim, Act I , Never talk to strangers

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Children of Grim, Act I, The land of twisted tales

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 am

-Pearl, Crash Site-

Pearl woke up slowly, sprawled across the floor of one of the pods. From the outside she could hear she crackle of flames, the crash of waves, and the unintelligible voices of a number of people outside. Like the dutiful and loving mother she was, Pearl’s first thoughts were of her children. Immediately she pulled herself up to a sitting position looking around the pod frantically for her precious babies. “My children, where are my children?!” Luckily they weren’t far away. The woman’s three children were scattered across the pod, sleeping as she had been, but unharmed. Pearl’s heart was filled with relief, and soon they began to revive. First was Ned the growing little man in her family, followed by sweet little Anna, and her shy little boy Benny. They were all such wonderful children. “Help mommy up, will you?” Benny, Ned and Anna helped their mother to her feet as best as three little toys could. Pearl looked at them with admiration.

“Come now, we need to get out of here.” She said taking a few unsure steps toward the door. Ned and Anna followed, but Benny stayed didn’t move. “Oh don’t worry Benny I’m sure the people are nice.” Pearl walked back to Benny and picked him up, holding him lovingly between her arms. “Mommy will protect you Benny. I won’t let anyone take you away any more. Not those mean doctors, not anybody.” Anger and sadness was prevalent in the woman’s voice. “We’ve got to go though, ok? We don’t want the doctors to find us.” Benny nodded. “That’s a good boy.” She said putting the boy back down on the ground. “That goes for you two as well. Mommy will always protect you no matter what. Remember that.” Anna and Ned nodded as well. Mother and children shared a tender hug before finally exiting the pod.

Pearl Schafer exited the crashed pod followed by three children’s toys walking along behind her. The first was a nutcracker, followed by a rag doll and a velveteen rabbit. Once out she leaned against the outer wall of the pod, to recover some of her strength from the crash. There were no asylum doctors about so it was ok to rest for a minute. The stuffed rabbit hid behind one of her legs while the nutcracker and the rag doll stood in front appearing to observe the group of patients that had formed. Pearl put her hand to her brow and shook her head as if to shake away her worries. After a moment she spoke up. “What’s going on? Does anyone know what happened?” She asked allowed to the group.

Postby Geomancer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Liyr blinked at Johanna "You talk an awful lot. You should change that." He then turned to their scout. "I think we should head for the house. We'll need shelter and whatever is coming towards us will make short work of the pods." He turned to Karen "The thing is tearing down trees. I don't think any of us could take a monster like that. And whoever was watching will know we are here. I have no intention of letting the doctors capture me. So please, Karen, can we go?"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Doctress Who » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Karen – Worried

Karen too heard the noises coming in their direction. She didn’t like the sound of it at all. Her nerves weren’t made any better by the fact that a woman had immerged from the pods…with moving toys. Karen started when she saw them, suddenly jumping off her perch on the pod she was sitting on. She shuddered in horror. Of all the things to encounter, she had to be surrounded by people that could make objects move on their own, didn’t she? Didn’t she?

Quickly moving away from the woman and completely avoiding her question (what did it matter to her if the woman didn’t know what was going on? All the more chance of being able to get away from her), Karen then suddenly realised someone was trying to speak with her. She turned in Liyr’s direction.

“I agree we shouldn’t stay here, but I’m not going anywhere with her,” Karen said, jabbing a finger in Johanna’s direction, glaring. “You can go South-east I you want to, but I’m going South towards the buildings in that direction. How do you know that promise of shelter wasn’t a trick? I say we don’t trust any of those voices and go with whatever we feel’s right, and since we can’t stay here, I’m going South. You don’t take candy from strangers, so you don’t accept offers of shelter from strangers either. It’s common sense. If we find shelter, we find it ourselves.”
And without any further delay, Karen set out on her crutches towards the South, not waiting for the others. Her main concern now was getting away from the crash site before anything happened to arrive there…and to get away from Johanna and the woman with the moving toys.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

{???}

_Bunker_

His lunge was stopped as soon as the violin shattered against his metal head. He raised an eye brow at King and commented " Really? You picked the violin ." He shook his head. " Guess, you forgot about me. " He said and with a wave of his hand he made a slice at her stomach, drawing blood. " Which is, a shame, but honestly, not surprising." He commented as he made another swipe slicing her right shoulder .

" Such a frigid woman. I think, I would do the world a favor by killing you." He remarked with a sadist smile. " However, I think its more fitting to make you my toy. The irony would be delicious." He mentioned as he licked his lips. He then, started to chuckle and then said " The funny thing is, it would be all too easy."

" Come on, you must do better than this." He complained " I want to enjoy, humiliating you."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

~Raven King: Barracks~

She dropped the violin at his strike, looking at her belly in curiosity. Blood? From her person? Unacceptable. She took some blood from her shoulder on her left finger and give it a small lick, indeed it was her own. She leered savagely at the man who dared to do this to her. "Oh no, I have not forgotten you..." she stated calmly, reaching behind her. She could not possibly forget him, especially him, a very thorn in her side. "Vescent." The name dripped off her tongue like venom, sizzling through the air with the sweet scent of malice and hatred, all woven into one intoxicating cup. A cup of red and death that is.

Or that is the plan.

Using the same hand covered in blood she drew her blade against the arm that rose against her, the blade shaped like that of the raven's beak with one aim; to pierce and hollow out the body of it's prey.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

Julian Hellion - Open your eyes/ Look up to the skies and see

Julian followed the tall man, his creature dissipating as the child walked into the light. He followed William and listened to his explanation, semi-invisible. He looked up at the sky and shivered, fucking people. “Which way do you want to go?” he asked, looking like a ghost.
Last edited by Keiran on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Odette

Odette smiled gratefully at Lorenz. Thank you dear. With his help she slid down the pod without even a backwards glance at Odile. My name is Odette. She slipped and leaned her seemingly armless form against him. дерьмо. Проклинать this straight jacket. My name is Odette. May I ask your name?

Odile

That horrid man is taking Odette away! Odile thought panicking. She jumped down and ran to Odette's side. Are you alright Odette?
She watched Karen walk away Wait! she called, Don't go! We shoul all stick together!
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Garethcool » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz smiled widely, putting her on the ground carefully. "Ah, so nice to meet a girl who knows manners. I am Lorenz~" He smiled at her, turning away at Karen's voice. "W-wait! That person is right! If we do split into groups we need to stay in groups~!" Lorenz looked at Odette "I plan to go with Karen over there. I'm sure you're more than free to come along." Lorenz walked over to Karen "I would assume you're not against some company~?" Lorenz voice had changed from gleeful, to somber, to cheerful. Lorenz' range of vocalization was almost surprising as his voice changed pitches almost randomly, hitting high notes with happy words, and low ones with the serious ones.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Geomancer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Liyr looked between the others anxiously before saying "We can't just go off alone. We need to stay with at least one other person." He turned to the south "Wait, Karen! I'm coming with you!" He hurried after her. Not that it was that hard, she had to use crutches, after all. However, endurance wasn't Liyr's strong suit and he was breathing hard enough for Karen to hear him before he caught up. "I'm coming with you. Even if you think you can go alone, you could fall or something and hurt yourself. Then you could die out here, alone. It's happened before." He frowned "Or so I've heard. It was a long time ago, before they took me, but I heard horror stories of people simply vanishing into the wilderness. No one needs to hurt you for it to happen."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby Iris » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 pm

William, Crash site.

William heard another person, looking back it was an older lady. He wondered how she ended up in their hands but didn't wish to ask. His fear was the main reason that prevented William from answering as the other members announced which direction they would be going.
"If you do go that way, keep an eye out to the west... You'll be closer to the noise... I-I wish you guys good luck!" William called out, not wanting to get into eye-to-eye contact.

With a sigh, the ragged clothed man gave up trying to pull out the splinters, he couldn't feel with his fingers properly, a draw back from suffering near constant pain and the experiments. "I-If you don't mind I'll be coming with you southeast, there was an open field by the house..." William gave a sad smile as he looked to the lady's general direction, "Sadly, I-I don't know what's really happening... all I know is that this is the first time I've had my freedom in a long time... Not since....." His words trailed off as he considered how to explain his fears, his pain and his past. But what would they care, after all they might have suffered worse. William's eyes wondered to the strangely animated toys, they appeared... frightened... was it because of him?

The ragged man shook his head, shaking his wandering thoughts clear, there were still several others who had yet to decide where they would go. "W-want to tag along little one?" He asked nervously towards the boy who seemed to follow him. His fears still held but William knew he needed to get past them...
"I am subjec..... No... I... My name is William. What's yours?" HIs voice quivered as he spoke but he still didn't dare to look directly in the eyes of anyone.

Re: Children of Grim, Act I, Never talk to strangers

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 am

Scene II, Never talk to strangers

{Vescent}

_Bunk_ Vescent vs Raven King

The black sword clanked as it connected with Vescent's raised arm. " So you do remember, then you know I become what I eat. " Vescent remarked, reminding her of that fact. They were in a stalemate, however, the sword became to make cracks into Vescent's right hand. " I'll admit, you sword is quite tough, I'll enjoy becoming such a material." He mentioned as he easily pushed her back. He moved to the back and picked up the storage locker. Vescent proceed by tossing the said locker as if it was a spear directly towards the King.

" So tell me, Raven, do you know of fear?" Vescent asked her as he then tossed a chair at her while saying it in a mocking tone. And to pile on the mockey, he addressed her as her first name. Something he knew would anger her, because it sounded like they were equals. " If not, then it pleases me to be the first to teach it to you!" He shouted as he ripped out the monitor and threw it much like the locker and chair.

"HAHAHAHA!" Vescent laughed

_Ginger Bread House_ South-East

The green plains, where the ginger bread house rested, had a sickeningly sweet aroma. A scent that all would recognize as ginger, butter cream frosting, and candy. Yet beyond just the scent, the design, the looks, it was everything Sin would remember from his child hood. The very house, the witch built if he could recall, and the same home, no one could find. White frosting on the roof with gumdrops, candy canes holding up the ginger bread sides, jelly beans around the door and window frames, and taffy windows.

The door of the ginger bread house, opened and a couple stepped out. A young man and a young woman, dressed in red. A red velvet suit for the man, with a black box symbol on his right breast and a fancy crimson dress for the lady with a black hexagon on her right breast. A jack hammer rested on the young man's shoulder, whose skin was of warm chocolate, and the maiden, her fair skin was pale like a porcelain doll with a red umbrella that had hearts.

" Good Evening" The young maiden greeted to the travelers.

_Empty Town _South

Just as William described to those that headed south, it was a bunch of gray buildings. The stone brick roads within the little town were ruined due to two sets of tracks. These tracks seemed have caused the bricks underneath them to collapse, something the good Doctor would vaguely know about if he examined closely. As they wander deeper into the town, they would also notice that all the buildings were intact, but none had lights on, except one, the William first laid eyes on. And other than that, all of the other buildings had more a western influence, except the building with lights. The roof for that one was curved in a rather unique way and it was the only building that as four stories, while the rest was either three or two.

A sense of nostalgia could be felt by all to some it was unnatural and to, two very natural. In front of the door of the curved roof building was a wooden block with a familiar Executioner's Axe stuck into it. While the rest of the town reminded the singer of the time, he first heard their was a cure to his predicament, very odd.

"....Did you know, that some of you, aren't really who you think you are? Actors for his amusement on his stage...." A voice mentioned suddenly, it sounded like it came from the second floor of curved roof building.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Re: Children of Grim, Act I , Never talk to strangers

Postby Musicmac » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:16 pm

~Doctor Dmitry~
Silent Message

The Doctor's leather boots occasionally crunched the fragile fragments of concrete under his feet as he walked along with the group of patients that had decided to head South like him. He wondered to himself as they walked, about why he had decided to follow this group. He could have sworn that he had intended to head Southeast before this, to food and shelter. Maybe it had been because of the house mentioned by the man from earlier. It was common sense for him to not trust a house made of candy for protection, and the sounds in the forest may have helped hasten his decision.

He looked around as they progressed deeper into their intended direction. The buildings were dull and ugly, as if a pail of dirty water had been poured over a once beautiful and happy town. Now, they stood over the group like beasts intending to scare any visitors away. Strangely enough, their ugliness did not even manage to scare the Russian medic. Dmitry was not surprised about his reaction, he had already gotten used to places like these in his travels. Some of the places he had been dragged to by Moiseika had been far worse than this. It was shame that Moiseika was gone now, their adventures ending along with his disappearance from Dmitry's life.

As the Doctor continued his thoughts on his past, he felt his foot suddenly fall through the ground. He quickly looked down to see what was wrong but it was already too late. Dmitry rubbed his back as he got up, it stung whenever he tried to soothe it. He let out a small gasp of pain and cast an angry glare at the brick road they had been walking on. Up till now, they road had been perfectly even and normal but it had suddenly curved downwards at the spot he had stepped on. Because of it, he had lost balance, slipped and fell on his back.

Stupid road, Dmitry grumbled angrily under his mask when the angry thought came into his head. But suddenly, the grumbling stopped and the Doctor's eyebrows slightly furrowed at what he had hated so much a few seconds ago. He noticed that the road had suddenly furrowed in front of him like his eyebrows, the red bricks freshly crushed into fine dust by two sets of familiar tracks. To Dmitry, familiar was a better way of saying he had just saw something that brought back unwanted memories.

The Doctor made himself silent for a while, in thought of course because he was already constantly silent on the outside. Tank tracks, what were a pair of tank tracks doing in the middle of this island? No wait, a better question popped into the Doctor's mind. Was the tank nearby? The sound of a frightening explosion was suddenly heard in his thoughts, making him remember the horrors in a war.

Dmitry sighed and calmed his thoughts. Tank tracks were only an assumption by him for now. For all he knew, the road could had been crushed by some other less dangerous vehicle that had been equipped with caterpillar tracks. Like, a snowmobile perhaps or maybe even a steam tractor. To be honest, any vehicle that popped into his mind right now without a turret attached to it was better than the possibility of having a manned T-90 waiting to kill them.

After a brief moment, Dmitry stood up and pointed out the tracks to the group with a finger. He was hoping they would look at them and know about the danger they could be in. Of course, the Doctor was also hoping that they could understand his silent message.

(OOC : MM PM'ed me that they were tank tracks)
Listen.

Postby Doctress Who » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Karen – Familiarity ~ Track 2

Karen privately smiled to herself as she heard other people shouting after her. She knew they wouldn’t have let her wander off by herself; she had been counting on that when she had made the decision to leave.

As they caught up with her, she acknowledged them, nodding. “You can all come…I guess,” she replied grudgingly, continuing to move forward without looking at any of them. But secretly, she was grateful for the company. Had none of them volunteered themselves to go with her, she wouldn’t have gone on her own in any case. Something she wouldn’t admit to, was that she was scared of being on her own. She felt much safer when there were people around her, and most of all; she felt wanted.

As they walked on, Karen twisted her mouth in distaste at the buildings. They didn’t look at all pretty or nice. And not the sort of place she would like to live in...far too dull and colourless for her liking. But most of the time her eyes were concentrating on where she was going, for fear of falling over on the uneven path, as she noticed one man with them had already done exactly that. So with her eyes on the ground, she did notice very quickly what the Doctor was pointing to. “What could have done that?” she asked, not liking the look of it. Leaning on her crutches, she shivered. “And why is this place so empty? It’s silly to have a town with no people in it!”
And frightening. she added silently to herself, as they walked on.

When they came to the building with the curved roof, her unease deepened. There was something very strange about this, and --
And then she noticed the axe. She stared at it, transfixed. The girl recognised it straight away – how could she not? It was the very same blade that had cut off her dancing feet…and the reason why she now had wooden ones. It had saved her life, once.
“That’s his axe; the Executioner,” she uttered in surprise, more to herself than anyone else. “…Why is it here?”
And then she heard the voice coming from the second floor. She looked upwards, frowning. “What are you talking about?” she snapped up at the voice. “Who are you?”
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Garethcool » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz followed in silence most of the way, admiring Karen. She was really quite beautiful. Lorenz snapped out of his dream-like thoughts as he stumbled over the tracks of something. Lorenz body tensed. Something that could make ruts that large had to be large itself and weigh over a tonne. Loren looked at the Doctor, then at Karen. "It must've been big~ Whatever made that rut~" Lorenz whimsical voice only seemed to increase the tension. When they continued again he started to recognize the city. Flashbacks, as real as everything around brought him back. The buildings were brighter then, and filled with people of course. Only one thing was off. The stage that had once housed the man who changed his fortune was bare except for the large axe. Lorenz shivered, opening his mouth "We shouldn't be here~. This place will only bring us bad thin-" He was cut off by Karen's yelling. Lorenz walked next to her and put his hand on her shoulder "Calm down Karen, it's only a person~" The words he so desperately fought to add stuck to his tongue. He spit them out, the words flashing across his mind 'I hope.'

Lorenz looked to the second floor "I may be but an actor, but with a voice such as mine it is only fitting~. May we be graced with your visage, or even just your name~?" For once Lorenz' voice wasn't light and whimsical. It seemed more dark. Almost as if the whole 'feel' of the scene had changed.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 am

Odette

Odette pouted. Why was he ignoring her? Where are we going? She asked Lorenz. They walked through the town, her leaning against him heavily, her long hair partially caught. Oh, damn this straight jacket. Why... Why do I feel like I've been here before? She suddenly asked looking around. It all seemed so familiar...
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Julian - I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy / Because I'm easy come, easy go

Julian was completely invisible except a slight outline as they walked, hiding behind William. “I’m Julian,” he said softly to the older man, they had been interrupted earlier, “It’s surprisingly nice to meet you. I don’t usually like people all that much. Safer that way.”

He looked at the woman who called at them and continued to hid, wishing he could be all the way invisible. This is going to be bad.

Postby nicomon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:10 am

Sin blinked as the group he was part of walked into the field. It was just a normal blink, no different from the blinking that any other person would do, except that the smell of the ginger and candy hit his nose at the same time that the blink happened. His eyes remained closed as multiple emotions flashed through his mind, relief of the kind when you've been away for a long time, and are happy to be home again. This quickly changed into sadness at the memories of his mother that the previous emotion had brought, which just as quickly changed to rage at those who caused her death to happen. His eyes snapped open out of anger, and the emotions disappeared just as quickly as they had come as he remembered where he was, although the visual similarity was as eerily disturbing as the smells. Every part of the house was the same, and he thought he might even be able to see the room he had slept in through one of the upper windows. When the two people stepped out of the house and spoke to the group, Sin replied quickly. "What are you doing here?" His voice was touched with a slightly angry tone, as the two reminded him of the two who had killed his mother.

Postby Geomancer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 am

*The South*

Liyr frowned at the buildings. "Why must everything be broken? The pods were broken, the roads have been broken, the girl is br-" He stopped himself from mentioning Karen's condition, hoping nobody had noticed his mutterings. Unlike some of the others, this place didn't seem to ring any bells. He paused while everyone moved ahead. The floor... He bent down "Why are these here? Is there a war going on and we just didn't notice?" He shrugged and continued with the others. He looked at the axe with unease and pulled out his control bar. He looked around for something to attach the strings to in case of a fight. "I'm nobody's puppet." He growled. "Get down here and explain yourself or I'll make you come down."

GMancer

Postby Bolts » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:25 am

Gertrude ~ Dearie me this thing is cramped.

"Mmmmm, What a pleasant dream." Gertrude mused to herself as she woke up in her pod. A look of bewilderment overcame the older woman as she glanced around at the various odd mechanisms that surrounded her. By now her body heat had done a fine job of fogging up the window of the pod, making it almost impossible to see out. "Hello? Gracious, is there anybody out there?" The old woman stated softly, almost inaudibly whilst waiting for an answer. Before much time had passed, Gertrude simply started pressing random buttons, one of which finally opened the door to her pod, letting a much needed breeze in. "Oh my, isn't that a pleasant wind? Awfully stuffy in that thing." she said to no one in particular. "Hm, I wonder where my house has gone off t-Oh! There it is!"

Gertrude gradually made her way to the back of her pod, which by comparison seemed quite a bit larger than the others. Upon further inspection, one would actually see what looked to be a giant metallic shoe on wheels. After slowly climbing up the laces of the machine, Gertrude slid into the contraption carefully before turning the engine over. The machine sputtered for a moment or two before kicking to life. "Much better. Now then where shall I be off to?" Gertrude closed the hatch at the top of the tank-like vehicle and turned the viewing monitor on, soon spotting the glow of the city lights to the south.

"That'll do!!" she shouted with glee, throwing the machine into drive as the shoe took off towards the city. It was quite a bumpy ride to say the least, made worse by Gertrude's stiff muscles and bones from her nap. Nevertheless though she made excellent time getting to the city and soon spotted what appeared to be a small group of people. From the looks of it they were the only ones to be found in the area at all. Gradually the giant shoe-tank squeaked to a halt as Gertrude popped her head up out of the hatch. "Yoooohoooo, children." she stated in a pleasant voice. "Pardon me but are you all new here as well? I seem to be quite lost."

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:57 am

{???}

_South_Questions, yet no answers

"...and yet, as he calls himself the director, is he really the director of this play?" The voice said, finishing what it earlier said. The curved roofed building, had three lights on the fourth, the third, and the first floor, but not the second, where the voice is from. " Hmmm? Am I really talking or am I rambling?" The voice answered within a question to Karen's question. " I think, the more important question is, who are you?" The voice asked. From within the shrouded second floor, a luminous grin could be seen.

" Am I a person? Do I even have a name? I think, I do. In fact, I know I do, but what about you? " The voice questioned right back at Lorenz. " No introduction, at all, when this is a safe haven, thanks to me. My, my, you all are a lovely bunch." The voice remarked at the misfist crew as they demanded its countenance and name.

" Are you really sure, you're not a puppet?" The voice now questioning Liyr. An orange cat, out of nowhere had started to rub its body on Lyri's left leg. As he would glance down, the cat grinned the same glowing grin from the second floor. " Can you really, make something you have no clue what you're dealing with, do as you say?" The orange cat questioned with the same voice as the one from the second floor. " And for that matter, is it wise to reveal such things?"
More Robots

Postby Garethcool » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz looked at Odette and gently untangled some of her hair from the straight jacket, his voice was barely above a whisper as he spoke to her"I'm unsure, I just know we're going south~ And I'm sure that same feeling is here for most of us~" Lorenz turned looking at the lady, his face turning near-white for a moment "What cruel fates bring this forth?" Lorenz allowed his eyes to focus a moment, before sighing and allowing colour to return, at least partially "Oh, never mind. She's not that crazy lady~." Lorenz' voice became bright and cheerful as he responded "I wouldn't quite say lost or new, but we know what direction we're not going~!"

Lorenz' attention finally returned to the voice. "I'm... I am Lorenz~! I am true prince among the men of this age who don't believe in romance~! Wait... A safe-haven you say~? What are we safe from here~?"

Postby sam4books » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:53 pm

~Johanna: Gingerbread House----I Want Candy (Not)~

Sugar, that's what she needed. Throughout the entire trip she felt like collapsing on the ground and staying there for all eternity. When was the last time she ate? Weeks? Months? Oh she didn't care. As long as she found a place where she could get well fed she was fine. But it HAD to be a gingerbread house didn't it? She stood and glared out the house, well it was it was something. She'd thought they'd have at least something nutritious though. Who in their right mind would give someone candy? Well, at least it's something.

Some weird couple greeted them. Or, at least she thought they were a couple. They seemed to have that whole "matching" thing going on. Which was weird, because Johanna always thought couples in matching clothing were creepy. Who does that sort of thing anyways? She narrowed her eyes, suspicious already. Sin only succeeded in making her more suspicious. "What the hell? You know these people?" she asked him.

====================================================================================

~Raven King: Bunkers----Fighting Vescent~

A smile crept upon the Raven KIng's face at the sight of the cracks. As it turned out, the absorbing shifter cold be subdued, if she attacks him correctly. Or at least, that's the ideal result. But before she could attack again, she was pushed back by the decisive bastard who then hurled a locker at her. She glared, moving out of harms way, and upon seeing the chair, pulled out her Vine of many thorns and wrapped it around the incoming seat, ready to hurl it back at Vescent's face. Instead, her eyes widened at the sight of the monitor, coming towards her, and she hurled the chair into the screen instead.

The liquid crystal display shattered, and a volt of electricity escaped from within it. It was then the King turned here heel on Vescent once again, his words igniting a flame within her cold, black heart. "How dare you address me with such informality." Around her a gust of wind appeared, picking up speed the more the rage built. "I ought to skin you alive!" The large gust blew right into his direction, whipping at his face with a dangerous sharpness. Throwing the Vine over her shoulder the Raven charged at Vescent as he laughed, aiming for his hand once again, determined to shatter that armor of his. The wind seemed to help her feet as she ran.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Geomancer » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Liyr normally liked animals but the cat gave him the heebie jeebies.. He grabbed the cat by the scruff of its neck and said "You can't fool me by changing shape." He didn't like where the voice was going with it words. It seemed to know how to get under their skin. Well, under Liyr's skin at least. And he wasn't going to let it know it was getting to him. "I'm not going to be tricked by a person who tries to manipulate people by preying on their fears. As I said, I'm nobody's puppet and especially not yours. Who are you and what do you want?"

GMancer

Postby Bolts » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:33 am

Gertrude ~ Lost or- Oh look a kitty.

Gertrude nodded as the one known as Lorenz answered her, a sweet smile appearing across the aged woman's face. "Dearie me, that won't do at all! If you know what direction you're not going then how do you know the direction you aren't going isn't the direction you were supposed to be going all along!? she mused, pulling the shoe-tank up next to Lorenz, nearly flattening the 'prince' in the process. "Mercy, I can't abide having such innocent looking children wandering around without any supervision. Why who knows what could ha-Aww look, it's a kitty." Gertrude's train of thought was completely derailed by the talking cat, because everyone knows lonely old women absolutely love cats. When the puppet boy, Liyr, seized the animal by its scruff though, Gertrude was brought back to reality, or at least as close to it as she could get. "Put that creature down, child, you have no idea where it's been!"

Postby Iris » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 am

William, Gingerbread house.

For the first time in painful years William walked in the outside world. The smell of the night mixed with the auroma for the woods, trees and countless other forgotten object now filled his mind. During the journey he had remained eeriely quiet only pausing at times to look behind to see if they were being followed or to check up on Julian.

He was fearful of the others, espiecially the loud and commanding pail-carrying teen, her eyes seemed to demand attention and her voice cut into his mind, bringing the memories of the commands during the experiments. But now that he was free his stress was gone for the most part, though there was a knot in his heart at times when the other spoke, William could remain who he wanted to be.

Yet as they neared their destination, something began to change. When the questions began he felt out of place suddenly, these all these people knew how to speak to each other. Would he do the same? Or was he truly just a lab rat in a man's skin, unfit to speak his mind, unwelcome in this world made by mankind and simply just to be tormented in a cage.
William wanted to run, he didn't have the courage to face those facts or face the possible truth but where would that bring him?
Slowly some instinctive side of him took over, placing himself between the two strangers and Julian, there was an unnerving feeling from those two yet in a cautious and strangely frightened tone William replied with a simple, "Good evening."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing