Children of Grim, Act I , Never talk to strangers

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Children of Grim, Act I, The land of twisted tales

Postby Geomancer » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Liyr looked at Johanna as she got in his face, blinked, and turned away to listen to Karen. Yelling didn't seem very effective. "Thank you, Karen. It is nice to meet you." He looked around and said "I'll go make sure the others are okay. I'm also going to see what is beyond the pods. Maybe there is someone to talk to. Or something we should worry about." Liyr began to make his way through the pods. If he encountered a big object, he simply made it jump aside until he could get a good look at what lay behind the wreckage.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby sam4books » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----We All Know Who's Fit For The Job~

"I did!" the milkmaid answered as-a-matter of factly. "Why? You think you can do a better job?" she asked the girl in the red shoes, looking her up and down as if doubting her abilities as a leader. "Because so far, all I see is a girl who only cares about herself!" she added accusingly. "Besides, somebody's gotta take charge around here. If you have a valid suggestion I'd very much like to hear it." She gritted her teeth when Liyr walked away, but didn't go after him. For right now, she didn't have the time to deal with him. Besides, he was probably the only one doing the smartest thing around here, which was looking for someone to help them off this rock.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby nicomon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 am

"You're acting just as conceited as you claim she is, so you shouldn't be saying a thing." Sin was staring at the group. "We need to find the people we will work well with, so that arguments such as this won't happen, and so we can get things done faster." Sin paused momentarily, then quickly started speaking again. "If you want to argue that this idea is a bad one, then I don't know about you, but most people don't like being bitten."

Postby Garethcool » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 am

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz sighed loudly. "Now is not the time to fight~! I propose we split into teams of two so we can cover more ground, and protect each other if needed~. I volunteer to go with her~!" Lorenz pointed at Karen "Because frankly, although you are beautiful... You're scary~!" Lorenz stepped back a few times, making sure he was out of the reach of Johanna's pail. "You're quite a leader though, but now is not the time for arguing~! Shall we split up~? Liyr has already set off~..." Lorenz looked at Sin "It seems we've got quite a motley crew~! Are we good~?"
Last edited by Garethcool on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby nicomon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:51 am

"I like that idea, but I must say one thing," Sin paused again. "I feel as if I have misworded the last thing I said. The threat of being bitten is geared towards the idea of us getting along with at least some of the group, not arguing, and actually getting something done, not the specifics." He paused a third time, this time to pick up a small stone by his foot. After tossing it into his mouth and chewing slightly before swallowing it, he continued to speak. "I also do not wish to be a leader of this group, and merely attempting to be an arbiter to those debating of that position themselves."

Postby Iris » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:33 am

-William, Crash site-

"I..am.. not an animal to be experimented on." William muttered his eyes still closed, this was the only way he could talk to the others for now, as long as he didn't see them or feel their touch his mind and body could accept that. Now that he was somewhat relaxed he could think straight again what did that boy say?
"No, it shouldn't. I suffer a... blood disorder; Polycythemia vera." His voice slowly became monotonous as if he was reciting his information once again or perhaps this is how he coped with what 'they' did to him, "As the experiments changed....I...I...don't..want to remember right now. Sorry."

Gingerly he fumbled blindly until he found his pod, using it as a means to lean on he stood up and once again opened his eyes. William avoided looking directly at the boy at first before casting a fearful glance and averted his head slightly, "S-sorry kid, I suffer a bad case of Anthropophobia as well as some other things. Just.... give me some time to get use to human contact again...." It was the only thing he could say, his only explanation as he moved closer to the cliff.
For a brief moment William considered jumping off, to fall steadily to his demise and finally be truly free of everything. No more pain. No more suffering. No more experiments.
Yes that would a wonderful release yet he knew it was not the right choice now, now that he was out of his cage he could explore all that had been denied.

In a gentle motion he moved to sit on the edge of the cliff and looked towards the sea, the waves and the rocks on which the endless water crashed upon. For a time William just looked as far as he could with his normal eyes into the endless blue, momentarily ignoring all the fighting behind him. "It's funny what you miss after confinement, all the sights you simply tossed your head at because it seemed so normal....." William said to no one particular as he looked up into the sky and then it hit him. He searched quickly for anything in the sky before speaking in a hurried voice, "Does anyone know how long we've been near the crash site? Logically wouldn't 'they' be looking for this place? I....I think we may want to find as many others as we can and get into cover as a group."
Though his fear was still in effect William was still a fairly clever man and he knew it was only a matter of time before a search party would stumble on their location. And william for one was not going to give up his newly found freedom.

Postby Villain » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Hades: Crash Site

Finally peering out the world around him was chaotic. Fire, crawling slightly transparent thing, two annoying loud women bastards, and pure chaos seemed to be rampant everywhere. Cringing at it he turned around and looked back inside his pod. It was plain steel, rounded hollow inside, how he slept comftorably in there was amazing especially since there was a scyhe leaning against the left wall. Placing the small wolf on his right shoulder Hades grabbed the scyhe and fully left the pod, oblivious to a single raven landing on his left shoulder. Walking forward he used the scythe as a long cane, holding the body as close to the blade as safely as he could. Walking over to Sin, three feet away, Hades let out a slightly disgusted noise from his throat as he watched him eat a rock. "What the hell is happening around here?" he asked more in general but also pointed to Sin.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

vOIceS

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Right beside the pod of the one coded named 8345T, was a walkie talkie. "...hehe...Hello*static* is there *static* someone there!..Please *Static* Respond!" shrieked the radio, however some of the message had static. " *Static* If your listening to me *Static* Head South*Static* Repeat South....haha..." The message suddenly cut off, but it told its listeners of a direction and south. The voice through sounded quite familiar.

"....Don't Listen.... Head Southeast...Shelter... Food..."Another message radioed in. This acted as a warning for the first message and it came in more clear. However, much like the first it mentioned a direction, but it also mentioned something the patients needed.

Another message right after that came in, but unlike the first two, this one wasn't talking to them. "Commander *Static*, It seems their *static*, should we *static* or capture." Said a particular voice over the radio. " *Static*, *static*, she wants them *static*." Another voice answered the first voice's question.

------------------------

_Nevermore_

Somewhere down below under the ground, there is an elevator. Inside, said elevator were four people, three were dressed in body armor with helmets that had six cameras that glowed with crimson lights, and one, *one was just special. The colors of the body armor were mainly black and red, with red arm bands that had the symbol of a raven. " The bunker is prepared for you, Mistress." One of the guards with her said as the elevator door opened.

The group of four walked down the hallway, one of the guards were in front of her while two were behind her. The one guard leading down the hallway stopped at a door and opened it for the Raven King. Inside the black room was dark red chairs and a table, however on the table strangely was a golden violin. It was strange, because only no else knew of this bunk besides the King, and these three guards. This room had a storage locker, and a couple of computers and monitors observing the war on the island. It would seem this war was some sort of war room.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby nicomon » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Looking at Hades, Sin responded to the sound that had come from the radio. "I don't know what's going on, but it seems time that we split into our respective groups, each of which will go their own way." He turned backed to group, sending that last part towards them all. "I, personally, will be going Southeast. Who else will be coming with me?"

Postby Garethcool » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz looked at each person, before raising his voice "Am I the only one who heard that noise at the end of the first transmission~?" Lorenz rubbed his temples for a moment before speaking again "Food is southwest... Safety is south... Which way is south~?!" Lorenz' voice hit a crescendo, causing everything around to vibrate for a brief moment "I am not a navigator personally, but I don't see how anyone knows which way is south after such a crash as the one we just experienced~!" Lorenz sighed "I'll go with whoever seems the most sure in their navigation skills~." Lorenz smiled a bit, hoping to brighten the mood slightly.

Postby Keiran » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 am

Julian Hellion - Should I stay or Should I go?

“Is okay, I undewstand,” said the boy, turning invisible, “Is it bettew this way? If you can’t see me?” He followed the man, but at a respectful distance. He heard the message and waited for the man to decide. Maybe he should just follow the man while invisible, then he could help from the shadows.
Last edited by Keiran on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Villain » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Hades: Crash Site

Hades was shocked by the transmissions. Jumping slightly at the first one coming out of nowhere, but he calmed down by the second and third one. He had highly doubted the first two transmissions, they were to direct and gave promises. Promises that could easily be lies, at least with the last transmission he could fill in the blanks and have a higher chance of it being something good. Looking at Lorenz he smirked before staring at the moon. He was no master navigator but his father had taken him and his brothers out camping, telling them if they ever got lost that the sun rised in the east and set in the west. Hades guessed the moon must have done the same thing. Staring at the moon painfully he saw it move slightly and adjusted himself so that he was facing north, or at least where he estimated north was. Turning around now facing where he though south was he looked at Lorenz and said "This is south. *points a bit to the left* that is south east. Or at least where I estimate it is. Go ahead to where ever you feel I’m staying put."
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby sam4books » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 pm

~Johanna: Crash Site----Yay. Adventure and stuff~

"So it's settled" Johanna noted, keeping silent while the messages played. She did not like the sound of going South, that voice sounded way to familiar. Memories of her sitting in a room with nothing but a bed, staring blankly ahead of her whilst shivering flooded her mind. She did not trust South, and could not help with the second message. Plus, the second voiced promised food, and shelter. Her stomach growled loudly at the thought. Forget sleep, she hadn't eaten for far too long. And she need something, anything, to keep her energy up. Otherwise-

She shuddered, and turned towards Sin. "You seem sensible, so I'll be coming with you. But before we go we should find some things to aide us first." She was now talking to everyone, regardless of whether or not they wanted to listen. "There should be some things we can scavenge from the debris." She already started searching around, and found some duct tape and a flashlight, which she started using to make a makeshift lamp.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Raven King~

A tall and thin women dressed in a feathered business suit surveyed the room with her raptor eyes. They skimmed the screens broadcasting the entirety of the island and the storage locker, until, finally, they rested upon the golden fiddle that laid on the table. Suspicious, and rightly so, King narrowed her eyes. She never once requested for a fiddle, let alone a golden one. And she was certain that no one else knew of this place besides her guards and herself. Taking good caution, the Raven King picked the fiddle up, twirling it between her long fingers, checking for anything fishy. "Guards." she said, gathering their attention and asking of them, "Were you certain that only we four knew of this classified location?"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

{???}

_Bunker_Nevermore_

One of the guards remained at the back, near the entrance to the room, while the other two began to search the room. All held their guns tightly. The six cameras on their helmets were specially made for these kind of incidents. " Positive, Mistress." One of them said, as they answered the King's question. " We made a full sweep of this bunker, prior to your arrival." Another one explained to their mistress. The storage locker was finally checked as it was the only thing in the room that could possibly fit a person.

The biggest monitor had shut off, turning black. A message started to play with a voice that was vaguely familiar to the King. "This ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, by the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore, though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven. " The voice said and then went on to say " Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!" The message cut off. Under the helmet of one of the guard's a smile had formed.

A loud crunch was heard from behind Raven. The guard, protecting the door had become the young with raven hair, with the red velvet colored suit. He had bite his gun, and his body became to transform in metal. " Quote the raven, Nevermore." The young man finished. He quickly dealt with the other two guard, ripping the head off of one them and stabbing the other right through the heart, leaving him and the raven. He then, lunged for her.

*I could't help, but quote from "The Raven".
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Doctress Who » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 am

Karen – Unadulterated Loathing!

“No, I don’t think I could do a better job, I know I could do a better job,” Karen snapped back. She looked close to stabbing Johanna in the foot with her crutches, but instead she simply stabbed the ground.

“And I’m staying right here,” she declared. “If you want to wander off and end up getting lost, be my guest. And I hope your feet really ache from it!” she shouted after Johanna.

“Anyway,” she added, walking a little way on her crutches before perching awkwardly against one of the pods. “You shouldn’t trust strange voices…” at this point, Karen glanced around her again nervously, shivering slightly. She was always on the look out for them; the ‘heavenly’ creatures that had cursed her. She knew they were watching her, somewhere, even when she couldn’t see them. It was the reason she was always so jumpy – she couldn’t afford to let her guard down, or she was sure they would get her while she wasn’t looking.
Hiryu: Doc's bag is a portal. She's actually from another dimension and when she jumped into it, she ended up at a desk with a browser open on this site. That's how she found it.
We have a Doctor Who thread now. Doctor Who threads are cool.
Time Lady

Postby Musicmac » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 am

~Doctor Dmitry~
Goodbye, Comrade

Where am I?

Dmitry looked around, with difficulty caused by blurred vision and a painful headache. He was in a room, a black one from what he could gather. When he tried to move his hands, he realized he was bound to a chair by rope. Strange, he could have sworn that he was resting somewhere else before this. A small lamp was swinging slightly overhead, illuminating very little of the place with its dim light. The doctor closed his eyes, trying to focus more on his hearing.

He could hear it. Light, inconsistent murmuring and shuffling feet were heard beyond the darkness. Suddenly, the sounds disappeared like ghosts melting into the silence of graveyards. The doctor opened his eyes and was surprised by a familiar face.

Moiseika?

Hello, Doctor. His voice was cheerful and would often bounce whenever he finished his sentence. Dmitry described it that way since, honestly, he had never taken much interest in how voices should be properly described.

The man he called Moiseika was a skinny man. He had a scar on his right cheek and was slightly shorter than the doctor himself, if he remembered correctly. Moiseika took a swig from a bottle of vodka in his right hand and smiled, showing his clean white teeth. The doctor never got to figure out why his teeth were always so clean and sparkling. All those times of eating stale bread and roasted rat only made him more curious in finding out.

Hey, Moiseika.

Hmm? Moiseika took another gulp of the liquor.

Why are your teeth always so clean?

...You are, serious about that? Moiseika's voice was still cheerful, but the doctor could easily tell that he was surprised by his question. Eleven years had been enough time for him to know the man well enough.

Yes, tell me.

Well, okay then. It's easy, you just brush you teeth three times a day like me. Moiseika said 'tree' instead of three, which made him sound eccentric along with his somewhat cryptic Russian. He was after all, a man full of eccentricity.

That's all?

No, you also need to drink vodka. Then, eat some some garlic and drink more vodka. Another swig of vodka was sent down his throat.

Wouldn't that make you drunk?! Dmitry chuckled as he talked, amused by his old companion.

Of course not! Moiseika's never drunk! The way he was talking and his red cheeks however, contradicted with what he was saying.

Hey, Moiseika The doctor spoke, after a few minutes of silence and Moiseika lying down on the floor from being too drunk.

Yes.. Doc...? He hiccuped from time to time and dragged his words lazily.

I'm dreaming right? The doctor said the question easily, with a relaxed face.

Proba.. bly... Another hiccup.

Well then, I better be going Dmitry stood up from his chair, his rope had loosened suddenly and dropped to the floor. The doctor walked over to Moiseika, giving him a nudge with his leather shoe.

Good... bye then, Doc... Don't forget... our promises Moiseika said the words slowly, almost close to sleeping. With all his strength, he brought up the bottle of Vodka to the air.

Yes Dmitry took the bottle of Vodka from Moseika and drank down the last gulp. The liquor burned his throat and had a bitter taste to it, but it was comforting for his body.

Do svidaniya, tovarishch He smiled, and smashed the glass bottle on his forehead with all his strength.

~Doctor Dmitry~
Wake

Dmitry's eyes suddenly opened, realizing that he had been sitting on the ground all this time. It really was a dream after all, he thought as he stood up. He smoothed out his lab coat and dusted off the dirt that had dirtied it. After that, Dmitry looked around and spotted the other patients, all gathered up and already starting a commotion.

What were they talking about? The doctor himself couldn't make out a single sentence in all the noise they were making. Curious, he walked over to the group and started listening to their conversation. Although he hated noise and unmannerly behavior, he forced himself to tolerate it. They were after all, all the same and needed to help each other if they wanted to survive.
Listen.

Postby Iris » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 am

-William, Crash site-

A range of emotions played on William’s face as he listened to Julian’s offer, surprise at the boy’s powers, then the emotions changed to one of deep thought before it finally settled on a nervous sympathy as he looked down to the rocks far below. “N-no... it really isn’t. If you were to do this for me I’d be denying your existence... and that would be a terrible thing for me to do. J-just stay as you are, you won’t have t-to.... use your powers unless you’re in danger.... because this is something I couldn’t ask you to do.
He finished with a nervous glace to the group’s general direction, they still argued. Still they seemed to disagree, who could blame them? William sighed and looked into the horizon to carefully think what he should do.

Although he could hear the two women shout at each other, William’s mind focused on the crash of waves and the smell of the sea to keep him calm while he weighed his options. The first offer was familiar, the voice but from where? Something didn’t add up.
The second offered shelter and food, yet it seemed to have been able to intercept the previous message. How was this? And why would they offer this? What was the catch?
The final message was the one he worried most about as it left the most questions, who was this, why were they looking and what were they looking for? Was it the pods? The... test subjects? Did they want them alive or dead? And who was this she?

His choices weren’t all that great, each held a risk but then all held the one thing his life previously missed, the freedom of choice. No longer was he threatened with shocks or pain, no longer was he The Subject or 8345T. He could now just be William... right?
No, not yet he couldn’t. Deep in him was the instinctive side of him, it wasn’t separate or alien, it was the side of him that drove his inner survivalist. It was this side of him that even now acted as his conscience.
William stood up carefully and glanced at the lad and the group before walking to several pods, each time he inspected the inside for cables or leather restraints, using the techniques he had often tried to use to escape captivity William made a rope by tying each piece he found making sure they were secure and wouldn’t give when he added his weight. As he searched, William also took note of each of the other members in short fearful looks, pail, crutches, white cloak, black robes, blue eyes, doctor?, big singer and of course the lad. William shook his head nervously and continued his search until he had what he needed.
I’m going to scout. I-I’m not sure where we are so whatever our choices will be none of us will be going in blind...” William announced his tone betraying his nervousness about trying to make contact with the others. Before anyone could argue or criticize him, William moved away from the group towards the trees, remaining in sight of the group the ragged clothed man carefully examined the trees, the base of some of the trees seemed mossy so they would not be easy to climb but instinct told him that he needed a vantage point before making his choice.

Slowly William wrapped his makeshift rope around the tallest tree that would, hopefully, hold his weight and began his ascent. His climb started badly as the moss hindered his first two attempts due to the lack of shoes and thereby lack of grip, to the others he must’ve looked like a fool, a complete idiot. But on his third attempt he got into the rhythm of it and worked his way up to the first set of thick branches, it was there the first complication arose, William gingerly and precariously grabbed onto the branch with one arm while the other held onto the rope. He repeated the process until after a few minutes he neared the top, here the branches were thinner and it was here that disaster struck.
As William applied his weight to the branch to climb up further, it snapped under his weight. In a desperate grab William held onto the other branch and held on for dear life hoping that he wouldn’t fall, “LOOK OUT BELOW! ” He shouted as the branch tumbled further down but thankfully it got caught up halfway down.

For a breath taking few seconds, Wiliiam dangled as he tried to get a better grip and eventually was able find it. But during the desperation, pieces of bark and small splinters had found their way into his hands and the soles of his feet. It stung and would be irritating if he didn’t pull them out but other than that he knew it wouldn’t be life threatening.
Regaining his confidence, William finally made it to the top and looked to the surrounding areas.

Postby Keiran » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 am

Julian Hellion – Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.
“I do it anyway,” he muttered, changing to translucent, but smiling slightly. He followed the man around, watching the man study the others with the same fear that he felt. But Julian did really fear them as much as dislike them. William was different for some reason, he seemed… safer? Maybe?

He watched the man try to climb the tree and the young boy moved into the shadows, looking solid for the first time since he got there. He remembered his Master and shivered, knowing that William was nothing like that. Unconsciously, the shadows slowly formed a creature, much like a scary-looking dog that reached his knee. Julian looked down and shivered at the creature, it had tried to kill him last night and now it was at his bidding. What are dreams and what is reality? Sometimes he didn’t know any more.

“What do you see up thewe?” he called, sounding like a four year old instead of a fourteen year old. “Whewe wiww we go? Is thewe monstews?”

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm

-----------------------------------

From on top of his perch on his pine tree, William had spotted many things. One being smoke rising to the sky for a far and two, a forest of green. However, lucky for him, he had picked the tallest tree nearby. Towards, the south as William would see, a few tall structures, buildings of grey that was slowly turning on lights. In the southeast, William would a see that forest would become a field, with a strange house that had at first glance, a roof of frosting and sprinkles with candy canes holding it together. And for the southwest, William would spot a flock of birds scrambling out of the area and the occasionally falling tree.

What William would hear and everyone else if they bothered to listen was a loud metallic noise, the whirling movement of machinery and the thud of falling trees. Something was coming to them, moving slowly, but it was obviously something big.
More Robots

Postby Geomancer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Liyr paused. "What's that?" He stopped pushing forward and made his way back to the others. He noted that one of them was in a tree. "Why is he there? Did he see something?" Liyr was just talking to himself but he wasn't doing it quietly. He walked toward Karen and said "Karen? Do you hear something? I think something is coming this... what is everyone talking about?" He was confused as to what the others were talking about. He hadn't heard the radio transmissions and was totally out of the loop.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby sam4books » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

~Raven King: Bunker~

Raven's eyes snapped in rage at the message playing through her equipment. That voice, it was irritably familiar, and the way it used a perfectly well done piece of poetry as a mockery of her was enraging. She turned her head at the sound of the "crunch" determined to punish this unwanted guest. She found him lunging at her, a spy amongst her own guard! Out of instinct, the Raven King grabbed the thing closest to her. And it just happened to be the intruder's little "present". She swung the fiddle at him, aiming to bruise that lovely little head of his.

~Johanna: Crash Site----I'll be doing more than bruising~

Johanna continued searching around the area for more things to scavenge, mainly a compass, lazily eying Karen as she cursed her. "Hmmph! Somehow, I doubt tha-" Loud metallic noises coming from the forest interrupted her talking back. The milkmaid, whirled her head, searching for the culprit, fearful. They were not alone. "Anyways...at least by staying here I don't have to worry about whatever that is! Because staying here is really that much safer!" Once she spotted a compass in the damaged heap, she walked up to Sin, ready to get the heck out of there before it was too late. She glared at Liyr who had just came back. "Nothing happened really except these weird voices trying to get us to pay them a little visit. A man from the south who sounds suspiciously familiar wants us to head down there, and a person Southeast is offering food and shelter so I'm heading there, and you will do very well to follow. Unfortunately Miss Priss wants to stay here AND DIE, then go out and find SOME MUCH NEEDED HELP. Ridiculous if you ask me. I hope you die here too." The last bit was obviously meant for Karen.
In passing

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Odette and Odile

A thumping noise came from one of the pods. Get me out of here you stupid crocodlie! a sharp agitated yet dreamy soprano voice called out. Surely, you do not expect me to escape this without the use of my arms!
Just as those outside of the pods might have thought this rude voice was talking to them, a soothing wistful alto replied, Of course my ребенка лебедь. I'm just trying to find the latch. Aha! The pod was at an odd angle causeing the door to face the sky. The door popped open and a slender girl with short black hair popped out. Oh... Привет, She said with a smile, You must pardon my lovely Odette. She doesn't like confined spaces.
Get me out you brainless harlot. cried the voice inside.
Of course Солнышко моё. The raven beauty pulled out an angelic woman, whose scowl even looked enchanting. The only marr upon her charm, aside from her personality so far, was the straight jacket locked around her.
About time. she hissed, to the more pleasant darker one Aren't you going to help me down?
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Garethcool » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Lorenz "The Silence"

Lorenz looked from Johanna to Karen. Both of them seemed to want to lead the group. Lorenz raised a finger, a thought coming to mind. It was quickly replaced by the much louder thought of 'What a beautiful voice! I must find it's owner!'. Lorenz turned, staring at Odette. He walked over smiling "If you would allow me the pleasure of helping you, I would gladly help one as beautiful as yourself down." He bowed, glancing up at her. "I am Lorenz, and may I be allowed to know the name of a beauty such as oneself?" Lorenz' voice was light and cheery, all worries of the fight for dominance going on behind him gone from his mind. The only thing that mattered now was learning her name, and after that possibly food.

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

William, Coming down!

Taking in what he saw, William memorized the details and then made his way back down. Each fearfully movement was hindered by the branches which had once aided him as he went upwards but decending was a different tale. Some groaned under his weight as he tried to measure his way downwards but thankfully none snapped this time.
However the bark was his main foe this time, each time his tried to slide down the bark would give in and added more splinters to his body.

Eventually William landed with a heavy thud on the ground and rolled on to his back to catch his breath, trying to pull out some of the splinters in his hands and feet as they were the ones causing the most irritation for the moment. He could feel some of the others in his face but without a mirror he already knew he wouldn't likely get most of them out, so he decided to ignore them or at least try to.
"Th-this way lad, best tell the others in one go and get this over with." William told Julian before noticing the strange shadowy creature. Unsure of what it meant William turn his attention to the ground, trying to focus more on Julian's feet than his face to try and calm his nerves, "I saw a couple things while I was up there and I-I don't want to have to repeat myself since I'll get more and more nervous."

Gingerly he motioned Julian to follow him back to the group, taking a pain note that two more had joined the odd assortment, two more women although one seemed to be in a straight jacket. As William neared the argueing people he looked away and summed up what courage he had left, "Ex-ex-ex......" He mummered at first, his heart beating loud against his chest before taking a deep breathe, "Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt but there are some things I saw while I was scouting."
As he finished the sentence he cursed himself, Of course you saw something while you were scouting.... he could already picture their harsh criticism, he could already imagine their cruel words form.
"I-I'm sorry." William mumbled absent mindedly trying to pull out another splinter from his arm, "I saw some buildings towards that direction" William pointed south now turning away from the group to look at the tree he climbed, "There is a strange house towards that direction and what's more important is that there is something heading this way from over there." Each time he carefully pointed out where he saw them.

"I couldn't see what was coming though, too many trees in the way..... I-I hope this bit of information helps." With that William turned to one of the pods, his face was now starting to hurt from the splinters. Trying in vain to see his reflection he began his attemtps to pull each of the splinters out.

Postby nicomon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Sin blinked, suddenly realizing he had zoned out. "Sorry about that." He shook his head slightly to clear it, then looked at everyone else. "Once again, who else is going southeast? We should get going soon." He looked around, quickly checking there was anything near him that could be of use, but spotted nothing.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing