Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby iven3000 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Lying there covered in dust Yuki breathing heavily as Ruin ran to her side. Her joints throbbed as he draped her arms over his shoulders. She gripped on to the front of his shirt so not to fall off. Getting a few yards the pain subsided “sorry you had to carry me….I can at least stand now” She let go and dropped onto her feet. A jolt of pain went up her legs to her lower back were the golems hit her. Cringing as the pain hit her back, she wobbled as she tried to keep her balance. “I have an idea to get these guys off or back”When she said that an archer came out of no were and started to fight the golems. ” Well…that will work to I guess” she walked past ruin towards the door. She wobbled with each step forward struggling to keep herself up. “Go get to class…I can handle getting to the nurses office” taking a few more steps she turned to Ruin “I wouldn’t want both of us to be late for the first day of class”
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 am

Abraxas nearly purred at Aaron, “That will be perfect Aaron. Give me your account number later and I’ll get it on automatic transfer.” He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Aaron’s cheek, “Blood to sign you and a kiss to bind you.”

He turned and left after his little brother and asked, “What did you need to speak to me of, little brother?”

“Yurr cannot be one of your conquests, Master,” the taller boy said softly, nuzzling his Brother’s shoulder with his cheek. He relished the feeling of the maggots going away, His Master-Brother always made the maggots go away,

“Why ever not, Phyr?”

“His mentality is less aged then mine, Brother-Master” he said softly, “He would not be a good match for a consort for you Brother… And it frightens him.” He opened the door to Anthrogate’s classroom.

“Oh~,” cooed Abraxas, “My baby brother has a soft spot, does he?” Zephyr wouldn’t look him in the eyes. Abraxas smirked and pressed a kiss to his baby brother’s lips. “So long as he does not take my place in your heart, my Pet.” He turned and sat in a chair near the front, Zephyr sat on the floor beside the chair, looking curiously at the board.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin shook his head "Yuki, go to the nurse's office. I'm gonna be right there! Wait for me mister archer!" Ruin ran forwards a few steps "Sir! Use the ice and go for a flashy finish!" Ruin waved his staff, pointing in front of Aaron "Ice! Ice!" Ruin's words spawned a crude set of stairs, leading up to the dumbfounded golem. Ruin grinned, yelling again "Ice spire!" Ruin pointed at the golem's head a spike of ice firing from his staff.

A dark shadow flitted past the golem's face. The golem turned, watching it's movements. It roared, swinging at the shadow. Ruin smiled, waving as the spire missed it's mark, hitting the golem in the chest. Ruin cheered "Now! It's all yours!"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr smiled, relaxing. "The pieces fall into place. I will not allow that rogue of a zombie to jeopardize this plan. It's been years in the making." Teophyr chuckled. "The bastard is dead meat as soon as he crosses me again."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr moved to the seat in front of Aaron, inspecting him carefully. "You look familiar. Are you that assassin boy? The famous Aaron? Yurr has never been so close to someone famou-HELLO ZEPHYR! HELLO ABRAXAS!" Yurr waved at them happily, bobbing up and down in his seat "We have class together? What good luck!" Yurr clapped, sitting back down. A small voice invaded his head, muttering through Yurr's mouth, only loud enough for Aaron to hear. "You must calm yourself, child. I lend you my power for no other reason than necessity." Yurr's face seemed confused for a moment before he nodded to himself. He muttered, in his own voice this time "Yurr understands, old one. Yurr obeys your wishes" Yurr seemed pleased with himself after the comment, radiating happiness.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Coren Vorex
Well school might not be all that bad

Taking his hand out of his sheath after Artrus had gone on a little monolouge about mysteriousnees, Coren stretched his neck out a bit to crack the bones and loosen his stiff neck from all the lurking and crouching his done for the past week. "Now that I'm away from my weapon why don't you put that toohpick down before you gouge someones eye by accident. And if you have to know it's because I've already made two powerful enemys today so why not make  one ally aswell? Besides we seem to think alike from what I've seen and heard." he says as he scans the area with his eyes, picking up anything he can use to ambush or attack someone, most likely Ruin, as Coren did not want to be on the recieving end of a hit anymore. "Huh, (turns head to Artrus) you want to go do something? It seems kind of dull now that everyones gone… Coren tells Artrus curiously as he pushes himself from the wall "I dunno anything really, there's bound to be some stragglers in the halls to mug. Or some poor idiot shmucks to con."
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 am

-Mark Rourke-

His contemplative nature was set aside for now, the odd samurai and his request and strong skill would wait till he had completed his assignment. He didn't agree with murder but he also didn't much care that the ones he slaughtered were demons, tainted and foul with nothing more then an urge to kill. He would take their lives for eternity and not lose a wink of sleep. Jumping from his new perch he saw the Archer hard at work felling a golem, the other was likely to fall quite soon. Looking around he noticed a skull mage beggining an incantation and decided it was time to do what the zombie did best. fight dirty.

Reaching into his pocket he drew forth another small black ball, and with quick aim and a toss it went straight into the mages mouth and released it's deadly choking smoke, almost with joy he watched it slide down the poor fellows throat both interrupting his spell and causing a slow and painful death. To an onlooker it would appear as though a great flame was roaring inside his stomach itching to get out. Finally the poor sap fell over and the rogue slipped from his perch with a light thud next to his fallen prey. Wasting no time, the marauder cut a finger off and slipped it into a bag and made haste from the scene.

There were other blue mages around, one of them oddly bumbling, but the one he had targeted was a bystander on the verge of assisting the golems. Some no named schmuck who didn't think straight.

-Elsewhere-

With a scrape and a thump the pouch holding the 5 fingers slid towards the samurai, blood coated it and leaked freely. "There's my end of the deal. What next 'leader'." His voice dripped with venom.
Last edited by Zelosse on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Yuki Alena

Entering the school she stopped leaned against the wall to keep from falling down. Pausing for a brief moment she started walking down the hall to the nurse’s office, still leaning against the wall for support. “Stupid” she said beginning to talk to herself “you made yourself look like a fool and a weakling in the same day. I should have been more serious and maybe the wall wouldn’t have broken.” Standing in front of the nurse’s door “whatever I will just have to work harder to prove myself.” Yuki let out a large sigh as she walked into the nurse’s office and sat down. One of the nurses patched her up and gave her a quick look over. Feeling much better from the care she had gotten from the nurse Yuki got up and asked for a pass to class, just in case.
“Thank you” she muttered as she exited the office and headed to her classroom.

Postby Maradyne Andel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Marianne Cornell
A girl with bright, aqua blue hair walked down the halls. She held onto a book with one arm, reading glasses in her hands, and held a staff, which had a replica a prinny's head on the top, against her shoulder. She had her head down as she walked, pressing her arm and side against the wall to try and stay out of ways. Her blue eyes were pointed down shyly as she walked, her bangs in her face. As she got closer to her class room she heard a commotion outside. Her head automatically lifted and she say three students, two male and one female, whom was leaving at this point.

The mage tilted her head, looking at the, now, two, then her eyes widened as she noticed the golems. She backed up a bit, planning on just running off, but looked at the boy that was about her age, sighed, then ran over. She recognized the boy from somewhere, she just didn't remember how she knew him, and mentally she ran through a list of possible places she could have met him. "Do you need any help?" She asked, her voice soft and shy. She would have felt bad about not trying to help, now that she could see what was going on.

Chellzee May
A girl with long blue hair was walking up the stairs of the academy, her hat and bangs covering her face. One would expect that her joints would creek when she moved, but they were as silent as actual flesh. She slid onto the second floor hall, her hands dangling at her sides. If someone looked closely, her arms and legs were just slightly to long, but only if someone cared for that information. She had pale purple eyes and light blue hair, with a band that had two pieces that dangled to about her hair length with two white flower looking balls. As she walked, her hair flew behind her and danced in the air for a moment before falling into place.

As she looked up blankly, she saw a boy standing in the hall. He had black hair pulled back into a pony tail and calm brown eyes. Her facial expression didn't change, but she remembered him, slightly, from her freshman year. She didn't know the name, she was barely in class, and when she was she'd pay no attention what so ever. After a moment of looking at him, she seemed to just... Disappear from her spot and appear beside him. "Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity." She said simply, looking out the nearby window emotionlessly.
Keiran: YAY! I have a follower like Arch and Neo!

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:03 am

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron was taken by surprise as the mage didn't keep running away; maybe he wasn't in as much trouble as he thought. Regardless, he was helping him. 'I'll have to repay him later.' he thought as he quickly ran up the ice stairs, his arrows still ready to fire. However, what the Skull did to the Golem didn't quite help him. The Golem stopped moving due to the Skull's actions with his Ice Spear. 'Well, gotta do this the old fashioned way.' he thought as he made it to the top of the stairs.

In a flash, Aaron put his bow away, only having an arrow in each hand. "Hey ugly!" he shouted at the creature gaining its full attention yet again, but it was too late for it, as Aaron stabbed an arrow in each eye, followed by a somewhat impressive back flip over the beast. Without saying a word, he quickly walked towards the other Golem as it desperately tried to pull the arrows out, only to have the magic activate. One froze his eye and the area around it, while the other released electrical energy frying the Golem's brain. Now dead, it fell backwards with a thud, Aaron about three inches away from his head.

He reached back, and grabbed the arrow in cased in ice. With a strong pull, he grabbed the Golem's eye right out of its socket. "Number four." he mumbled before continuing his path towards the one he'd already taken care of. With a tug on one of the arrows, he pulled what looked to be a piece of charcoal. "So it did stay together, beautiful. Number five it is." he said out loud.

After he was done, he quickly turned back to assess everyone who was left. The Skull was still there, and another girl had approached them. "Not anymore, but thank you for offering." he said as he walked over towards the two of them. "Thank you Blue Skull for your help. Though I did assume you'd want to help your friend escape more." he said, in a tone of almost reminding the boy about her. "Would it be too much trouble to ask for your name though? Referring to you as Blue Skulls seems disrespectful." Aaron said in a cheery tone. 'After pleasantries, I'll have to report in.' he thought as he waited for a response.

-Hologram Aaron #1-

Aaron's first hologram laughed a little at Abraxas's statement of getting his account number. "Sorry, but I don't have one. Banks fees are highway robbery, and it wouldn't make much sense to give out my account number now would it?" he said with another laugh. But before he could say another word, Abraxas was right next to him. "What are you...." he started to ask before he received an answer. He didn't avoid it, and most likely Abraxas would have noticed, but his lips went straight through Aaron, after all he was a hologram. "Sorry, but in the future could you respect my personal space, boss?" he said with a chuckle, before he and his brother left. When they were finally gone though, Aaron's face went from pleasant and friendly, to dead serious. 'Now I remember, Succubus. Crafty little bugger tried to sway me when I wasn't paying attention.' he thought, growing angrier by the second, before finally calming down. 'Good thing I sent me. Though I doubt it would have made much of a difference.' he thought with a grin on his face. 'Now then, who else needs a job done?' he thought as it sat down directly in the middle of the courtyard, waiting for the next customer to drop by.

-Hologram Aaron #2-

Aaron couldn't help but laugh at Yurr's comments. Calling him famous? Well he was trying to become famous, but he was pretty sure he wasn't anywhere close to famous yet. "Famous? I wouldn't say that." was all he could get out before Yurr's attention was on Abraxas and his brother Zephyr. 'Got all three of them in homeroom? Sounds like an interesting school year.' he thought, but his thought was interupted by something odd. Yurr had a second voice come out of his mouth. Quiet, yet he could still make it out. 'Lend you my power? Obey your wishes? Sounds like this year keeps getting better an better.' the hologram thought before speaking to him. "So Yurr, you excited for the year?" Aaron asked in a pleasant tone. 'If he's ever alone I'll have to ask him about that. Judging from what I've seen though, he'll tell me.'
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin watched as the archer slew the creature with great ease. Ruin bowed quickly to the Marianne "We had it alright, thank you miss." Ruin turned to Aaron "If you wish to call me 'blue skull' please do, I am not one to argue with those more powerful than me. Since it is your wish to know my name, I am Ruin Retsubalest. I'm going to be the next lord of blue skulls." Aaron's words reminded him "Ah! Right! Thank you, mister archer! I hope to see you in class... I hope I'm not late..." Ruin waved to Aaron, then to Marianne "Thank you again for the offer, but we held out own. I must be going to class." Ruin bowed one last time and ran off to class

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr applauded slowly "You work quickly, what a good sign." Teophyr picked up the bag, sifting through the contents "I leave you a choice. You can wait for Aaron, and tackle this job together, or you can try it alone. I don't guarantee you'll survive if you go alone, though." Teophyr's hand fell to his side, holding the top of the bag "I need you to ki-" Teophyr stopped as Chellzee spoke. Teophyr looked at her "And this is none of your damned business, marionette. I would appreciate it if you left this to me and my colleague." Teophyr waved her off, turning back to Mark "Your response decides where this conversation goes."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr nodded happily "Yurr is very excited, mister Aaron. Yurr is here and Yurr hopes to learn about magic, and fighting, and how to eat spicy foods without any problems!" Yurr smiled widely, his white teeth strangely pointy. "Yurr hopes mister Aaron is almost as excited as Yurr is. Yurr can't wait for class to begin! Yurr hopes the teacher gets here soon!" Yurr continued chattering "Yurr sometimes thinks that people isnore his talking, but Yurr thinks that's silly. Nobody would ignore Yurr's words! Especially when the old one tells Yurr what to say! Yurr knows the old one is smart and strong. Does Aaron know any of the old ones?" Yurr stared at Aaron. Yurr moved to sitting on top of his desk, the movement seemed to be just burning energy. "Well? Yurr thinks Aaron answers slow!"

Postby Zelosse » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 am

-Mark-

Without a moment of hesitation he simply nodded, he would take the assignment alone and without fear, for what place did a zombie have for such a thing anyways. All it wanted was blood and murder, the satisfaction of more vermin eradicated from his presence. He would get the biggest one later, and savor the moment. "Aaron will catch up, for now I will strike first and strike quickly." The marauder simply waited for what was to follow.

Postby Keiran » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

Zephyr nodded at the Dragon as Abraxas laughed at to boy’s antics, making sure not to start checking him out again. He did like the boy, it was just a bit difficult not to think of every male sexually. Old habits die hard, as they say. Now he had to make sure that Aaron got his money, even if someone gave him more money than he could, Aaron giving it back would be a warning.

Zephyr gently nudged his Master-Brother’s hand, knowing that the older boy was getting restless. He wanted excitement. He could impress his Brother by destroying someone, but it would have to be the right one. His Master would be so pleased that his Pet understood his mood. And he could prove that he would always be at his Master’s side, that he would always love him.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:11 pm

The knife quickly disappeared back up his sleeve and the shadow ball dissaparated back into the rest of the darkness around him, leaving Atrus with nothing but a smile again. Not as alike as you'ld think buddy. he muttered, half to himself as he slowly unfolded upwards, his hands hanging loosely at his sides. As for some poor idiot smuck...I doubt we'll find any of them around here, people like that tend to gravitate to groups I find, or get picked off early. He cracked his neck and took a quick look around. Maybe we'll find someone in clas sor something, could be good to see who the teacher's pets are or who we should leave alone for now. He stretched out, his arms reaching for the roof as his spine made odd popping noises, he grunted in satisfaction and relaxed. Besides, I've conned enough people to get what I need already, although conned is a bit strong for most of them.

He chuckled to himself, then gave a small, slightly shrill, giggle that seemed to echo round the halls, then, as in preparation for the main event, shadows blossomed out from him, slithering along the ground and rearing up in the air to form eldritch and contorted silhouettes of nightmares come to life as a dark and deep laugh full of madness and pain and the promise of death began to reverberate from the shadow shapes and finally a high, harsh cackle burst from Atrus's dark outline which resonated from around him as blurred outlines appeared around him until it appeared that he was surrounded by black shadowy versions of himself, all laughing cruelly into the sky and building up and crescendoing into the song of the choirs of demons, which then abruptly cut off, leaving an embarressed silence. After a few seconds, he looked at Coren shyly, pushing his fingers together. Heh, sorry. he whispered quietly, he shuffled his feet. My sister taught me. he said bashfully.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm

Yuki Alena

Walking through the halls she passed a few wondering students. Dragging her feet the whole way with a depressing look on her face she stared at the floor in front of her. Still thinking of the things that have happened so far today she stopped and pulled out her book titled People to Kill. She opened it and looked at the list of names for a bit before crossing out Atrus. Putting the book back into the side pocket of her bag she continued to her first class in a somewhat cheerier mood.

Arriving at the door with Mr. Athrogate Yuki pulled out her schedule and looked at it. Shifting her sight back to the door then back to her schedule to make sure this was her classroom. “Yep this is it” Cracking open the door she peeked in to see who was there. She saw only three people in the room, none of them looked like the teacher and they were all sitting at student desks. “Where’s the teacher” muttering to herself “oh well guess I won’t need the pass”. She opened the door and entered the room. Closing the door behind carefully so not to slam it and draw attention to herself. Quietly walking over to a seat by the windows near the front she sat down. “Made it” she said as she relaxed in the chair with her bag on her lap.

Postby Keiran » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Zephyr saw the girl immediately and, nudging Abraxas’ hand so he would look, lunged at Yuki. He grabbed her shirt with both hands and slammed her into the window beside her, the glass shattering into the girls back. “Bad luck,” he growled, it sounding like two voices overlapping, his black horns flashing, and he looked to his Master.

Abraxas was grinning, dark and seductive, his red eyes flashing in excitement. “No fatality,” he said simply, “It simply would not do to kill on our first day, would it Pet?”

“No, Brother, ” the half-breed cackled, spinning and crushing her face first to a desk. He twisted her arm back, grinning madly, “A torture so sweet,” he cooed in the scary double voice. He then torqued, but didn't break, her right arm at the shoulder and at the elbow, letting her flop to the floor.

“Good boy,” purred Abraxas, revelling in the bloodshed and destruction.
Last edited by Keiran on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 pm

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron smiled as Ruin gave his name. 'Lord of the blue skulls huh? I like this kid, he thinks big.' he thought before responding. "Well Ruin, I apreciate your help on dealing with those Golems, and as a token of my..." Aaron stopped mid sentance when he finally heard what Ruin said and darted off. 'Well crap. Another time I guess. And I will give him his just due. I always repay my debts.' he thought before glancing at the Blue Mage, still standing there. "Well, now if you excuse me miss. I'll be on my way." he said in a polite tone and left.

Aaron moved quickly through the halls, with most of the students making their way to class there wasn't much avoiding to be done. 'This took a lot longer than I thought it would. My zombie comrade must have finished minutes ago at the slow rate I was at. Oh well, can't get all the jobs, can I?' he thought as he quickly made his way around the school. 'I wonder where the hell I'm supposed to...' his thought was interupted by another, the gem on his finger. Aaron looked at it carefully, trying to study what exactly it did. "I wish he would have said something about this before just leaving. Oh well, I'll find him soon enough." he mumbled as he continued his path through the student body.

After a little while of running, he finally found Teophyr and his partner, already done with his end of the bargin. Out of breath slightly, he finally spoke. "Looks like I'm a little late to the party. I apologize." he said before holding up four arrows in his right hand, two had thumbs on the tips, the other two had the Golems' eyes. In his other hand he held the horn. "They gave me more troube than I anticipated." he said with a smile as he threw the items towards Teophyr. "So, what's next?"

-Hologram Aaron #2-

Aaron couldn't help but chuckle at the happy go lucky dragon. One statement after another, he just kept them comming. Happy about school, eating, and, old ones? So that was the voice he heard. 'Well that answers that question. I'll have to ask him after class about them.' he thought before finally responding to Yurr's last comment. "Is there something wrong with slow answers? Maybe you are just fast Yurr." he said before laughing a bit and then continuing. "Do I know any of the old ones? No I don't, maybe you could introduce me to them after class. And I am excited for school, though I might not be as excited as you are." he said to Yurr.

But before he could say anything else, another class mate walked in. 'I though there'd be more students here by now, guess I thought too highly of...' his thought was cut off by one of their other classmates attacking her from behind. 'What a cowards thing to do, attacking an unsuspecting person.' Aaron thought. Sure they were in an evil school, but that seemed a little too far. "That seemed a bit excessive." he said as he stood up from his desk. "Excuse me Yurr." he said before walking over towards where the girl laid. "Are you alright?" he asked the girl. If he was real he probably would have helped her up, but he wasn't, so this was all he could do.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Keiran » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 pm

“Whatever the damage I’ll pay the cost,” said Abraxas easily, stroking Zephyr’s head, who purred happily. He had made Master-Brother pleased, he was a good Pet.

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Natalya leaned out of her seat to watch from her seat. Behind them and a seat ti the left.He seems familar... must be because he reminds me of my Ana. she murmured, her long blonde hair like a curtain around her. So sweet, so innocent, so insane. But he's too short and his hair and eyes are the wrong colour. And he's a boy.
She sat up straight as a rod when she heard Abraxas speak. Quickly smoothing her hair and checking her skirt had any wrinkles. A Lilith! That's why he looked so familiar. She wondered if he remembered her from so long ago.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby iven3000 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:56 am

Yuki Alena

Looking up from the ground she saw the same archer from the court yard. Disregarding that fact because of what just happened. “I am fine, just some bruises and some cuts could be worse” she said while getting up on her feet and whipping some blood from the side of her mouth. Wincing when she moved her right shoulder “that’s going to hurt for a while” looking back up at the archer Yuki put up her hand and said “one moment please”. She then slammed her foot to the floor, a column shot from the ground underneath the floor where the boy was that attacked her; the column rose quickly, escalating towards the ceiling "Enjoy the ride." She then turn to the student in the desk next to the column “try and keep your…pet under control. Since it is the first day I am trying to be nice, but if it happens again I won’t be so lenient”. She then turned back to the archer with a light smile she said “thank you for the concern, but I will be fine”

Postby Garethcool » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin entered the classroom, silently moving to the closest seat to the door "No teacher...? Are the teachers that bad too?" Ruin looked around the room and stood up quickly "Yuki?" Ruin ran over, looking at her arm. "What happened? Didn't the nurse fix you up?" Ruin walked her over to a desk, sitting her down. "Just sit there for a minute, do you wanna visit the nurse again?" He turned and walked back to Aaron "Aaron? But you were still downstairs when I left you... How did you beat me here?" Ruin stood, confused for a moment before shaking it off "Nevermind. You're probably just faster than me." Ruin glanced back at Yuki, watching her.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr clapped, looking at the two "Ah! You're both here! I'll just send you both off after this." Teophyr threw a small bag at Aaron "Your payment." Teophyr smiled widely "You're both being sent to attempt to kill an old enemy of mine. He resides in a classroom in the basement. Make sure you take caution in assaulting him, he tends to be a tad... jumpy." Teophyr chuckled "If you can kill him I'll give you a list of the most evil beings in the netherworld."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr got up, walking to Zephyr and Abraxas "Why... Why did Zephyr do that?!" Yurr's face contorted with rage "Yurr thought Zephyr and Abraxas were nice!" Yurr's hands balled into fists, his entire body shaking "Yurr won't stand for Zephyr being a bully! The girl didn't deserve that! Yurr saw you attack her for no reason!" Yurr grabbed Zephyr's wrist, knowing what would happen. "Yurr is going to make you sorry for being a bully Zephyr!" Yurr's face changed, seeming to belong to a male nearly ten years older "The young one's distaste on injustice shows clearly. Let us end this so I may resume my slumber."

Postby Keiran » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

“My brother is insane,” said Abraxas, addressing both Yuki and Yurr, “He does not understand right from wrong. Often he gets the wrong… impression.”

“Maggots!” hissed Zephyr in fear, trying to pull away from Yurr’s grip, his movements weak because of his fear.

“I apologize for what my brother has done, madame,” Abraxas said coldly to Yuki, “But should you threaten me again, I will encourage him to destroy you. No one threatens those of the Lilith line without serious repercussions.”

He then addressed the older voice, “What do you wish of me, Great One? How may I rectify this?”
Last edited by Keiran on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iris » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 am

-LIAM AIRA-

Running in puffing, Liam finally arrived to class his robes seemed to be shrouded in a hazy smog for a brief moment before it vanished, "So sorry I'm late I got-" His voice was at first apologetic and his body was twitching inside his clothing, was it a sign of nervousness? But when Liam noticed the gathering at one of the tables and who was involved.

Liam's eyes went flat and unfriendly. Without finishing the excuse he moved at a brisk pace until he was at the table although he heard one of them explain it was of the Lilith line the 'boy' ignored the announcement and the other occurences to pushed his way through until he was with Yuki and Ruin, "Are you alright Yuki? What happened to you, don't tell me I missed something while I was...away... anyway, that should get looked at right right away, that is if it's serious."
Liam's tone seemed to be worried but there was something more to it as his eyes had become sunken and dark rings had formed around his eyes, as if he hadden't slept for years.

As he spoke his left hand flexed constantly, almost itching to do something while the right rested on the strange book always at his side.

Postby Maradyne Andel » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Marianne Cornell

Marianne blinked, noticing that they both were going. Where did the Skull, Ruin, say he needed to go..? "Hmm... Cla- Oh no!" She said, then turned and started running back to the class. "I'm going to be late!" She said, running through the halls and zipping to her class. She tried to slide to a stop as she got to the door, but couldn't manage it. Luckily enough she got the door open before slamming into it, she just slid in and nearly tumbled over. She gripped onto a near by desk with a squeak to keep from falling face first on the ground. She sighed, running a hand through her hair and looked up. She noticed a lot of people, including the skull from before.

She blinked, then made sure to hold her book, glasses, and staff closely with her head bowed, her cheeks slightly pink from the entrance she made. She moved to the back of the class and sat down in a seat a few seats away from Ruin. She placed her book on the desk, as well as her glasses, then propped the staff on the edge of the desk. She glanced at Ruin, then slightly frowned to herself. 'Ruin Retsubalest.... Where have I heard that name before...?' She thought, frowning and looked at her book, tapping her fingers on the cover. She sighed and gave up trying to figure it out, for now, then picked up her glasses and put them on the bridge of her nose and flipped open her book to start reading.

Chellzee May

Chellzee had left the hall as quickly as she entered it. She wandered down the halls, her hands dangling at her sides. Somewhere in her mind, the girl was suppressing the gory thoughts that floated about. Her face was emotionless, not betraying her inner chaos. As she walked, she looked at the ceiling only, no where else. She turned corners sharply, causing herself to rattle slightly, then went back to walking normally. She reached up to her neck, gently tugging the strings that hung there. She sighed, frowning a bit and ran her other hand through her hair. She didn't feel like going to her class, but it was to boring out here.

As she turned another corner, looking down the practically abandoned hall, she walked a ways, then stopped and turned, falling back to her back hit the wall with a clank, then slid down the wall, Because of the close, her doll skin didn't get scrapped, but it did make an odd screech as she slid into a sitting position. Now sitting, Chellzee put her elbow on her knee then leaned her cheek into her palm, staring blankly at the ground. Today was going to be a long day.
Keiran: YAY! I have a follower like Arch and Neo!

Postby Villain » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Coren Vorex
Doom doom doomity doom

Corens interest was peaked by Artrus the instant he started maniacally laughing. At first it was just akward but then the shadows themselves seem to be forming into something. As they got closer and closer to Coren the idea of that endless world he was stuck in for over three milenias as his father went to work became more and more similar. With a swift slip through the holes in his back his wings came out folded before fully extending. He opened his mouth and roared at the shadows like a primal dragon. The green fire in his mouth building up until the ball was in every nook and crany and was spilling forward small slips and streams through holes and the bottom of his mouth. The fire illumintated the area around him destroying the shadows close to him, his claws now behind his back stretched forward with fingers ready to slash and cut whatever got to close. The maniacal laugh and the horrific death howl seemed to echo with each other and combined to make one voice. The shadows diminished and with them his feeling of being overwhelmed disappeared. His wings stayed extended and the black fog from them dripped down on the tips with it flowing wildly from the rotted black flesh webbing inbetween each strip of bone.

"Yeah I think we should get to class. Would be a lot more interesting then just standing around here. Ehhh *reaches into his side pocket where his chest and stomach connect, pulling out a schedule* hrmmm Arthrogate huh? Well G'bye." he says to Artrus while his wings begin to twitch and wave, finally folding back into the duel long bones and slip back into the impossible to see holes, folding smaller and smaller on itself before disappearing. Turning he begins to walk away, looking back at Artrus over his shoulder but turns his head back forward and continues to walk. As he got halfway across the courtyard Coren sees a familar sight. It was the person on the poster which was plastered all over the bloody place when Coren entered school. Which was unfortunate as Corens face was usually being slammed into it or his body hit one when he first entered the shool and he mob current had it's way. He hadn't caught most of it but he did read something about hired help or bounty hunter, the words went far to fast to see the exact words but it was enough for Coren to try. Stopping near the archer Coren looked at him before asking "You're the guy plastered around school? You're a merc for hire if I'm not mistaken. Tell me how many Hells would take for you to kill a blue skull, or atleast aid me in killing the dirt bag?"
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby iven3000 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Yuki Alena

Seeing that Ruin was still looking at her and Liams hand was twitching in an odd fashion. Feeling the tension in the room she took a deep breath “I am fine” she said with a soothing tone “It’s not that bad”. She stood up and smiled at Liam “You should see me after the training my father put together for me at home, now those were some bruises. I mean one time I got one that covered my hole back.” Letting out a giggle she then looked over to her blue skulled friend and grabbed Liams left hand “ hey look we are in the same class together” said as she lead him over to Ruin and Aaron "Isn't that great".

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 am

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron's attention quickly went down to the bag as Teophyr threw it. Without a moment's hesitation he snatched it up and inspected the bag as Teophyr spoke. He counted, recounted, and counted again to make sure. 2500 Hel, it was a beautiful sight. All the trouble he'd gone through and it was totaly worth it. In fact, if he were to go and do it all over again, he might have charged only 400 Hel per head. Nonetheless, he accepted the money, hiding it in his poncho with his other items.

After his little episode, he finally picked up on Teophyr's next assignment. To attempt to kill someone. "Attempt to kill? What do you mean by that boss? He a lot harder than all the others?" he said before looking deadly serious at him. "I don't like taking jobs that put my life in extreme danger. Well, not without more pay of course." he said with a grin to his employer. 'I wonder how Mark feels about this.' he thought as he waited for an answer.

-Hologram Aaron #1-

Aaron's first hologram tried to ignore the two others in the courtyard. He never liked people who complained too much. He did managed to overhear a bit about them each paranoid about eachother's weapons, and then seemed to have a little macho contest, with one manipulating shadows while the other quickly dispelled them, it was boring as hell. 'I really wish someone would come with a job right now.' he thought, just before Coren approached him. 'Man I'm good.' he thought as he listened to the dragon's proposal. "Depends. If he's easy to kill, around 250 Hel. If he's damn tough, 750. So I'll go with an inital estimate of 500." he said to the classmate as he sat looking at him seriously. "Too expensive for you?" he asked with a sarcastic tone.

-Hologram Aaron #2-

Aaron's attention was quickly drawn between Yuki to Abraxas, to Yurr, and finally back to Ruin. It was all too confusing for him really. Ruin seemed very interested in how he arrived there before him. Unfortunately for Ruin, this hologram of Aaron was created before he'd met Ruin, so he had no memory of the boy, but that wasn't going to stop him from trying to answer him. "Oh, it's simple really, you see I can.." he started to say before Ruin's told him to forget about it. Aaron tried to catch a glimspe of the conversation between Yurr and Abraxas some more, but was interuptted when Yuki brought another person over towards him and Ruin. "It'll be interesting at least." he said with a smile, before continuing. "But I don't believe we've met." he said towards Yuki and Liam. It was actually ment for Ruin and Liam, but eventually he'd found out his name as well.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing