Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Garethcool » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin frowned at Atros, his fists tightening. He exhaled slowly and his fists dropped to his sides. He watched Liam, and more of the strange speech pattern began to click. He accented words. But what was the point? Ruin shrugged inwardly and watched Liam, and sat next to him. The rock was cool, and against his back it was quite pleasant. Ruin grinned at Liam's plan. It had potential, but the concerning part was the taking over the world part wasn't a joke. The plan itself was made to amuse... Or was it? Ruin smiled when Yuki opened the rock a tad, she might come out of there soon. Ruin nodded "That other guy is gone. It's just me and Liam here... Well, and some people confused about us taking to a pillar of rock." Ruin hesitated a moment "Liam, I'm Ruin Retsubalest. Just call me Ruin."

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr grinned and turned on his heel, his blade drawn. He hesitated a moment, then threw it aiming to skewer the bug. Teophyr jumped, grabbing various things jutting from the walls, or other students to retrieve his blade. He grinned, sitting next to his blade "You underestimate me. I'm only letting you hear what I want you to hear, Mr. Rourk." Teophyr yanked his blade free and wiped a small bit of grime from it "I will not tolerate being spied upon."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr watched Zephyr silently, then placed his hand on top of Zephyr's shaking hand "Calm down. Yurr is nice! Yurr won't hurt his friend!" Yurr smiled, this time his teeth seemed to be normal. Yurr held his hand steady, watching Zephyr carefully. "Yurr will never hurt Zephyr as long as we are friends! Alright? Yeah? Because Yurr is a good boy!" Yurr hummed what seemed to be a little fanfare before starting to chatter again. "And Yurr really likes Zephyr. Zephyr never interrupts Yurr when he talks, and that is very polite. And Yurr likes polite people. They are tidy and friendly and very fun to be with. Don't you agree Zephyr? Because Yurr agrees with Yurr."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

-Mark rourke-

As his bug was skewered rather easily and his position revealed he couldn't surpress his desire to lash out entirely, so instead he simply took up arm's against the samurai, both were skilled but lets face it here. Mark didn't play fair. "You aren't my enemy but nor are you my friend, samurai, if I choose to learn what I can about you for my own need I would hope you feel honored enough to need be spied upon." He chimed, relaxing the batons in his hands into their usual holsters before crossing arms over his chest and tilting his head. "To quote myself from earlier, I wish only to eradicate the vermin that fester upon this scar they call a school. I need to make sure this isn't counter productive."

With a smile behind his mask the Marauder dropped what appeared to be a small black ball, halfway to the ground it exploded into choking gas, using the momentary distracting he launched into a full frontal assault with his right baton while taking aim with his left for a good shot.

Postby iven3000 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Yuki chuckled as it seemed she had foiled Liam’s plan. She listened to Liam continue to talk telling her to come out. But she just sat there curled up in a ball against the wall when she heard Ruin start to speak. He said that Atrus was gone and it was only him and some guy named Liam. “Fine” she said “I will come out”. Yuki got up and dusted off. Turning around to face the wall she took a deep breath. The roof opened up and the wall reseeded back into the ground kicking up a plume of dust.
The dust cleared and she stared at the two boys standing in front of her. “Like I said I will come out….but I never asked for you to keep me safe. I can handle myself” letting out a big sigh as her hands began to fidget “but…I guess it’s fine if you helped”
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Zephyr stared at Yurr’s hand on top of and his skin crawled. “Excuse me a moment,” said Abraxas suddenly to Aaron, walking to Yurr and patting the Dragon-boy’s shoulder. “Yurr, I should have warned you, my brother has a severe fear of touch. He will love being your friend, Yurr,” he cooed softly, allowing Zephyr to snatch his hand back and rub it frantically on his pant-leg.

“The fact my brother touched you at all shows me how brave my brother is. He fears people.” He stroked Yurr’s hair gently and smiled at the man-child. “I’m glad you like Zephyr, Yurr,” Abraxas said smiling, “He’s very polite.”

Postby Iris » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:08 pm

-Liam Aira-

"Well Ruin it's good to meet you" He gave the lad a quick look just as the walls began to come down. "Ah but my lady, It's the polite thing to do, after all it's not like me and Ruin are bad people, sure there are some demons here but even they can have nobility in them... right?"

He looked speculatively at the both of them and smiled, "And as for you not asking for protection well, I suppose that's a fair thing to say but I'd like to think Ruin was doing it because he's your friend. So dear lady, what may I call you? Me, I'm terribly forgetful so I may have missed it." A grin appeared, "After all I may be plotting to take over the world but that doesn't mean I don't have manners!"

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:22 pm

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron gave a friendly smile as Mark gave his name and accepted his handshake. "I'll do my best. Good luck." he said as the zombie quickly left the scene and made his way up to the second level. Aaron whistled in awe of the acrobatic skill, but then he realized the zombie had left something in his hand. A ring, with a small green gem. 'Odd, I wasn't expecting that from him.' he thought before slipping the ring on. 'Odd that it fits too.' he thought just before Teophyr made his comment about leaving. "Alright then, see you later boss." he said with a cheery tone and starting running the opposite direction. Aaron felt he needed to follow his zombie comrade up to the other floor; however he wasn't nearly as acrobatic so he needed to find the stairs, which were a good distance from where they stood. 'Maybe I can get a few on my way up.' he thought cheerfully as he ran. 'Find those who fight for unjust causes. Shouldn't be too hard...' his thought was interrupted by a cry for help, Aaron quickly looked in the direction. He saw a Lanturn, ready to send a Prinny to a grim end. Aaron paused for a minute, then thought. 'Never mind, only a Prinny.' and continued on his way. He made out the faint cry of "DOOD!" just before he heard the action. 'Find those who fight for unjust causes against beings that matter.' he thought as he approached the stairs.

Just before he reached them, he heard a laugh that was all too familiar. He turned in time to see a demon just about to impale a Green Mage where she stood. 'Bingo.' he thought. In a flash he reached into the front pocket of his poncho, quickly assembling his bow. In a flash, he readied an arrow. As the demon moved his hand back, Aaron aimed and fired, aiming and hitting his wrist in the process. From the sheer pain he dropped his weapon, only to find his wrist impaled by an arrow and the area frozen around it. "I wouldn't try that again if I were you." he said to the hulking brute. Its attention focused solely on Aaron now, it made a charge. The Green mage used the opportunity to ran away, yelling "First I get robbed now this?" as Aaron readied his bow again. He calmly shot straight at the demon's chest, making impact. It reached for the arrow immediately, but finding no pain began to laugh. Only the arrow wasn't the thing he should have been worried about. Electricity shot from the tip, straight into his body, electrocuting him to death. Aaron happily walked over to the corpse and cut off one of his horns. "One Down." he said happily.

Before Aaron could get away though, two more stepped out from around a corner. 'They always have friends, don't they?' he thought silently as he looked at them with a smile. "Good day...." was all he was able to say before they both swung at him with heavy blunt objects. ’Should have seen that coming.’ he thought before carefully dodging the attacks. ”A friendly hello and this is the response I get?” he yelled back at them, drawing their anger more so than before. ’Let’s see, let’s see…oh I know.’ he thought before running towards the courtyard.

-Hologram Aaron-

Aaron laughed a bit at Abraxas’s comment, and swiftly backed away from his attempt at rubbing his shoulder. ”Unfortunately I don’t tie myself up for that length of time. I can be rented by the hour, day, week, month, or year though. But fair warning, I do take other jobs and if someone outbids you I break our contract. The good news is you get your money back though.” he said with a laugh. After his comment, Abraxas swiftly excused himself on the matter of his brother.

Just outside of the doors of the courtyard, Aaron was making his way to the open doorway. ”Aaron run towards the center of the courtyard!” The hologram turned his head around to his real counterpart. ”Why?” it responded. ”Just do it.” ”Alright then.” it responded. The real Aaron quickly arrived at the courtyard, dodging to his left to hide himself from his would be attackers. At that moment, the hologram ran towards the center of the courtyard, ”Excuse me.” it said to Abraxas as it ran past him, stopping dead center of the courtyard. The demons charged full force at the hologram, mistaking him for the real Aaron. ”I’d duck if I were you.” he shouted at Abraxas before shooting two arrows at each of them. Hitting their mark, the arrows quickly caught fire, sending both of the demons to burst into flames. They struggled for a bit, but it was over quickly for them.

As their flames died down, Aaron strolled over towards their bodies, and carefully removed their thumbs with an arrow tip. ”You know, I don’t like being used as bait.” the hologram commented at Aaron. ”Please. I was the bait, you were just supposed to stand there and look handsome. And I dare say you pulled it off quite well.” he responded. ”Why thank you.” ”Besides you would have done the same thing if you were in my position.” ”True, very true.” ”So who are they?” Aaron asked pointing at the group. ”Abraxas, Zephyr and Yurr.” ”Ah, well have fun. I have three down and two to go.” Aaron replied and quickly left the courtyard, finally resuming his run towards the stairs. ’I hope Mark hasn’t gotten too far ahead of me.’ he thought glancing down at the ring he was given. ’I wonder what this was for.’ he thought as he finally made it to the stairs and proceeded to run up them. Back at the courtyard, the hologram turned back towards Abraxas. ”Sorry about that. Now as we were saying?”
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Abraxas looked at Aaron consideringly after the fight, and then said, “I understand about not being able to buy you for life but how much would it cost, per time, for you to tell me if someone is plotting against me?”

Postby Garethcool » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin continued leaning against the rocks, not thinking of what might happen when they receded into the ground. The rocks fell out from beneath him and he fell backwards in a small puff of dust. Ruin's face turned bright red and he pulled his hat over his eyes as he noticed he was staring directly up Yuki's skirt "Oh dear! Sorry! So sorry!" Ruin quickly sat up, his hat still over his face "I fell back and I didn't notice!" Ruin pulled the hat down more, the eyes on the hat where his own should be. "I stayed to help!"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr sighed and jumped back. He wasn't in the mood to actually fight anyone who he didn't see as a prospective master. He sheathed his blade and started walking away "You're wasting your time trying to land a hit on me, Rourke." Teophyr waved him off "Unless you want the archer to win the chance to kill the most tainted being at this school I suggest you get moving and do your job, lest you be found by the clean-up crews." Teophyr laughed and kept walking.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr nodded politely "S-sorry Zephyr! Yurr will respect your personal bubble. Because Yurr is a good friend, and Yurr likes Zephyr very much! And Zephyr's very nice big brother too! But... Yurr isn't a people. Yurr is a dragon!" He smiled happily, though it faltered slightly as Abraxas stroked his hair. He remembered someone touching his hair a long time ago, although the memories weren't truly his own. He shook off the hand and smiled again "Yurr is just glad thet Zephyr will be his friend. Yurr will try hard to make sure zephyr doesn't get hurt by any nasty thingies at this school!" Yurr's smile disappeared as he spoke again "Yurr the sixth swears by the sixth in his name!" Yurr watched as Abraxas asked Aaron a question "Yurr can help too! Yurr can learn people's secrets!" Yurr smiled widely "Let Yurr help! Please please! Yurr wants to help!"

Postby Keiran » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 pm

To Abraxas’ surprise, Zephyr laughed softly at Yurr’s antics and nodded at the taller boy. Zephyr made gestures to Abraxas and the older boy immediately understood. “Zephyr would like you to help him protect me,” the Incubus said grinning brightly at his half-brother, “And he wants you to come with him out of the room for a few minutes. I believe he will talk to you. A great honour, really, seeing as he only ever speaks to me.” Zephyr stood straight and walked to the door, holding it open for Yurr.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Atrus sighed and shoved his hands into his robes and began to mumble a short tune under his breath as he slowly walked around the courtyard, kicking a few stray rocks and things before sitting down in the corner of the courtyard. He crossed his legs, placed an elbow on each knee, rested his chin in his hands and sighed. I wanna do bad things with you.. he sang as he breathed out, his cold eyes looking over the courtyard, his right finger drumming against his cheeks. Perhaps I should have kept up the act.....If for nothing else, then for some activity. His eyes flickered towards two winged beings and jumped over to see another shorter winged one and someone wearing a black poncho of some kind along with some strange hat. He grunted. Got a decent colour scheme anyway, maybe a bit over the top but whatever.

As his mind wandered, he leaned back and looked up at the clouds for a minute before pulling his hat up and resting it on his face, the elbows just touching the walls on both sides of him. He sighed happily as he stretched out his legs and folded his arms under the back of his head. I'll just kill some time here for now. he thought as a dark shade spread out around him along the ground, up the wall and into the air, so it appeared that the sun was behind him and the walls despite the fact that the sun was actually in the exact opposite place it qould have been for the shadows to be natural, the shade pulsed once and then stayed strong against the sunlight. Atrus shuffled slightly and folded his right leg above the left, crossing at the knees.

Oh yeah, this is nice. he muttered contently, his eyes beginning to dim under the straw hat as he smiled calmly in the darkness.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 pm

With a question on her face looking at Ruin as he apologizes for something pulling his hood over his face. Tilting her head she asks “what are you sorry about?” thinking back to the dust cloud she remembers something fell at her feet seeing just a shadow through the dust. Thinking why Ruins face was so red and the shadow something clicked. Her face glowed bright red as she tugged at her skirt. Yuki then swiftly slaps Ruin in the face as she screamed “Dam right you’re sorry! Better not have saw anything!”

Postby Villain » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 am

Coren Vorex
Stupid Magic.........

After slipping into a crowd and then manuevered around inside it. Almost getting squished by two demons and inadvertly stomping on a prinnys head in the process. Finally getting out of the tight squeeze Coren flopped out onto the ground with his body in a 180 degree position his jaw slams into the ground and his eyes roll abit from the sudden jerking free of the mob and impact (From both gravity and Ruins annoying snow cone blast). Rubbing his forehead or atleast the closest resemblance of one he grumbles and cusses while pushing himself up. He had made a large mistake in that confrontation for not having a back up plan for Ruins sudden movement and subsequently lunging again in a hope to bluff his way to victory. He did however gain vital information on not just his new enemy but when he wad in the mob and squished the prinny some of the other prinnys moved away giving Coren vision of the females breakdown."Exacting brutal and most likely deadly revenge is going to be hard enough but having that psychotic bitch following the whelp is going to require a much more intricate plan. One of delicate procedure and careful planning." Coren said to himself as he got up and mindless walked forward before plopping down and leaning against a wall to rest. Looking up he sees the same creature that gave him his window of oppurtinity. "Hey" he says as casually as possible as Coren rubs his jaw from the earlier pain with enough force to snap it off causing his dark black, rotting, and hole filled tounge to fall out and just hang with the rotted meat at the top of his jaw before reconnecting it.    
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin winced, as her slap connected he turned and landed face down. He groaned gently, his thoughts wandering as pain blazed across his face. This was the second time he had been hit and landed face down. Was today going well, or terribly? At this point he couldn't tell anymore. Ruin got up slowly, rubbing his face "I-" Ruin stopped, averting his gaze to the ground. "I didn't see anything, I swear." Tears welled in the corners of his eyes. The slap stung more than the kick to the head he had received earlier. Ruin took a deep breath, rubbing his eyes "I'm gonna go and fix my schedule, I'll talk to you later Liam." Ruin turned quickly, walking into the crowd his hand still on his cheek. His tome of spells sat on the ground where he had fallen, looking abandoned.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr nodded, following Zephyr and walking through the door "What are we gonna talk about? Are we gonna talk about defense? Ooh! Maybe flying? Or! Or maybe we're gonna talk about doing tricks! Can we talk about doing tricks! Yurr loves to do tricks! Yurr can do a cartwheel! Watch Yurr!" Yurr smiled and ran a few steps, doing half a cartwheel before flopping down onto his butt "Oops... Yurr goofed it up. Oh! We're supposed to be talking, right?"

Postby Iris » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

-Liam Aira, Why me?-

Liam let out a sigh, "Young ones..... why me?" He said to no one in particular and began to shake his head, "You'd think they'd have grown out of this stage by now...." He whispered something afterwards but it didn't seem in any known language.

Carefully he moved to pick up Ruin's book, "Just a rule of thumb, little one" Liam said in a calm voice as he dusted off the boy's book, "Never leave any artifact that hold's some of your power behind. You might regret it later in life" He decided to forego the whole, 'why did you respond the way you did' as it would be demeaning to the both of them that and he wasn't sure if it was part of their demonic nature to act as they did. So he just let it go.
He signaled Yuki to follow him, "Come along dear, we'd best catch up to lord teary-eyed before anyone else picks on him without his tome. Along the way you can tell me about yourself, I'm curious to know where you are from and what magic you use."

Postby iven3000 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Yuki Alena

Still baring her teeth she watched as Ruin ran away. Yuki's face still red with embarrassment she let out a sigh as Liam signaled her to follow him. The red on her face faded away as she gazed down to the ground. Standing there for a bit kicking some dirt around she started to walk. Catching up to the human she snatched Ruins book from him. “He did deserve it” she hugged the book to her chest “but I guess it was an accident so I should probably say sorry. but if it happens again i wont just slap him next time.”
“By the way I am Yuki Alena”

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Zephyr chuckled slightly at the boy’s antics, he would have to convince his brother not to go after him. The boy was too young for his brother maybe not in body but in mind. Zephyr spoke quietly, his voice scratchy and hoarse from disuse, “I need you to help me protect my Master-Brother. You are strong, you can watch his back too. You can hear things that I will not. I wish for you to report anything that concerns my Brother-Master. He good, very good, we protect him.” He crouched and kept glancing at the door, he did not like to be this far from his Master.

Postby Garethcool » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin walked through the crowd, squeezing between the larger students and teachers. He gripped his hat, falling from between two golems. Ruin got up, adjusting his glasses. "Disgusting things. They rely on brute strength to do thi-" Ruin stopped and turned around, a squeak escaping his lips as a giant fist hurtled down towards him. Ruin squealed and dove out of the way, his feet only inches from a fist-shaped crater. Ruin got to his feet and ran, wailing loudly "I'M SORRY! WAUGH!" Ruin dove out of the way again as another fist created a crater where he had stood "HELP! PLEASE!" Ruin's voice was drowned out by the bell as he ran, his breath coming in short gasps.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr strode down the hall, smiling at the bells toll. "Today is the day. My forces will grow, and everything shall shatter under my control."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr nodded solemnly "Yurr will gladly help Zephyr, as long as Zephyr's brother stops staring at Yurr." Yurr giggled happily "Yurr doesn't mind at all. Yurr will help! Yurr can learn lots of secrets for Zephyr!" Yurr spun around, but stopped as the bell rang GONG! GONG! GONG! Yurr jumped happily "Class! More friends to make! Byebye Zephyr~!" Yurr ran down the hall, jumping and gliding up the stairs, singing happily.

Postby Iris » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

-Liam Aira-

Liam happily let Yuki hold Ruin's book as they tried to catch up to the foolish kid. "Nice to meet you, Yuki. Sounds like you've got some form of far eastern origin or at least that's what the impression I get from your first name. Hehe, you know my name is an ana-" He began with a sly smile when Ruin's cry of, "I'M SORRY! WAUGH! HELP! PLEASE!" filled the air.

Those were the sounds that drew Liam's attention, it was the sound that made him facepalm just as the bells began to ring, "URRRGH, I should've gone as a seer!" He groaned as the crowds began to thicken preventing him from moving effectively due to his 'robe'. "Argh this... this form... these robes are slowing me down Yuki, I want you to go ahead and give the boy his book try to help him as best you can. I'll catch up! I promise!"

Suddenly he was pulled back, blocked by the gathering people and was soon out of sight but before he was completely gone he gave one last shout of encouragement, "I have faith in you lass, your stronger than they think, show them your stuff! I know you can do it!!!!"

Postby iven3000 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Hearing Ruins cry for just before the bell rang made her body clench in fear. The rush of students for their classes separated her and Liam. Liam being pushed back towards the door yelled to go help him. Fighting through the crowd she didn’t get far before getting frustrated
“Move!” she yelled stamping her foot to the ground. A column of rock tossed her into the air. More columns shot from the ground, jumping from one to the other she got past the sea of students. Jumping of the last column she tossed Ruin his book. “Catch”
The golems still charging at him still enraged she landed between them and Ruin. Slamming her fist to the ground saying something in a foreign tong solid granite walls shot from the ground all around the golems. They hit the walls that surrounded them but they didn’t budge. Standing up she put her hand on the cold rock. “that should hold” turning to Ruin she smiled “are yo…” *crack* the rock broke to pieces as one of the golems huge fists slammed through the rock. The golem’s rocky knuckles continued forward smacking Yuki in the back. She launched forward over Ruin and rolled to a stop. Laying there in intense pain she couldn't move as she watched the golems get closer to Ruin “dam”

Postby Keiran » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 am

“I will talk to Master,” he said watching Yurr run off. He walked back into the room and crouched beside his Brother.

Abraxas automatically scratched behind Zephyr’s horns, “We’ll have to go to class soon…” Abraxas muttered. Zephyr purred softly, pulling slightly on his pant-leg to signal that he needed to talk to him later. Abraxas nodded to him.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:22 pm

"Hey" The tip of Atrus's hat rose, like someone had pinched the brim to pull it up and a tiny yellow light peeked out just in time to see the zombie dragon disconnect and reconnect his jaw. ... Atrus sighed and pulled himself up so he was sitting with his back against the wall too. Hey. He remained silent for a while, appearing to be quietly thinking before steadily bringing himself back to attention, his personal darkness flaring into life and his eyes lighting up brightly. He stretched his back, yawned and scratched his chest before coughing up some phlegm. Hack...aggh-ca-cah..ptoo. he spat to the opposite side and turned to study Coren more thoroughly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. ... He ruffled in his robe for a few seconds and pulled out a squirming, slightly moist, bag and offered it's contents to Coren before stuffing it back inside his robes. He sniffed, snorted, coughed violently and asked You're that guy that took on short stuff, yeah? I saw that. Bad luck on your choice of targets, good choice in who you picked, bad luck he happens to be apparently quite powerful.

He looked up towards the school as the bell went and sighed again. Bah, who cares if we're late, it's first day, we're not missing anything. He took the bag out, offered it again and carefully picked one out, and sent in a tendril to skewer the unfortunate choice. I just wanted to get some action, no trouble, no fuss. The tendril raised itself to his mouth which he bit off and chewed with relish. I mean, what's the harm in that, and she just goes and attacks me the second he tells her too, not even a chance to lie through my teeth, bloody hypocrites, I think I could have gotten somewhere with her, second base at least if I was nice about it. Then boy hero comes in, tells her I'm a thief, she bloody goes and explodes the ground under me, has some emotional meltdown and leaves me with nothing to do. Atrus chuckled. Shame there weren't any other girls around, eh?-oh yeah, zombie, never mind.
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin's face paled as he caught his book. He watched as Yuki was sent flying, and he felt something snap. Ruin's grip on the book tightened "You will regret EVER crossing my path." Ruin pulled his staff from his back "MEGA ICE!" Ruin swung the staff, pointing at the closest golem "You'll regret coming to this place!" Ruin smiled as a small glacier landed on the golem, crushing him. Ruin turned to the second one who had stopped in place. "I am Ruin Retsubalest. I am late for class, and will not stand for any more interruptions." Ruin turned and walked to Yuki's body "You're alright? You've gotta be alright Yuki... Let's go to the nurse's office..." Ruin picked her up carefully, draping her arm over his shoulder "When you can walk tell me..." Ruin glanced over his shoulder, gritting his teeth as the two remaining golems started to pursue him. "I'm not in the mood for this... I've got to find a distraction, or maybe someone to..."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr landed by the door, looking up at the sign "Mister... Ah...throw...gate. Athrogate? Athrogate." Yurr pushed the door open, then looked in "Yurr says hello!" Yurr stepped into the room "Is Yurr the first one here? No other students... No mister Athrogate either..." Yurr walked to the windows, looking out. "Yurr will wait here for everyone. Yes, that is what Yurr will do. Yurr likes his very good idea!" Yurr sat on top of the desk, smiling. He watched the door intently, waiting for anyone to enter through it.

Postby Villain » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 am

Coren Vorex
School, Zombies, Chicks, and mystery

Coren looked at Artrus amusedly as they both got to the same position of standing. Listening to the thing talk he gave a grin as he told Coren about not going on the first day. Every time he was offered the bag Coren reached inside and took a pinch of the contents before gnashing it in his mouth treating it like gum. When all was said and done Coren turned his head and ith a smile he said "Im a Lich not one of those slobbering idiots who get killed by the mass. And just because I'm dead doesn't mean I can't get action eh?" jabbing his elbow in Artrus in a friendly manner before stopping and putting a hand into his sheath. "And are you kidding me you couldn't get into the parking lot of the baseball stadium with that chick. Though from what I can see she has little to no willpower so maybe you can get the rebound if something bad happens and get second base. Still she was definetely a eight out of ten.Huh I guess we both chose our targets on looks alone." finally swallowing the food it plopped itself into the artifical stomach his father gave him so that food wouldn't simply fall out and instead be boiled down to give his underworld fire energy. "Names Coren, Coren Vorex… Not to be intrusive or anything but what in the name of the overlord are you? So far my best guess is myserious foggy person shrouded in mysterious clothing with a mysterious hat…mystterious." he added the last part to tie up the running gag in Artrus's appearance but waited for his reply as the strange food was finally digested and a small underworld fireball formed in his mouth (Thr size of a gumball) to tell Coren he was ready to fire again.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Atrus smirked under his hat, his white teeth glowing lightly in the darkness. I'm whatever I say I am. My family is, or was, mixed up a little so it was best to be prepared for whatever the heck was waiting in anyone's uterus. My parents spent years trying to discover what unholy spawn they'd created from me, and it toook me another couple of years of rooting through private libraries until I found out my particular blend. But of course, after I went to the trouble of killing most of my family and stealing all the notes I'd found, I'm certainly not going to tell a stranger exactly what I am, am I? he chuckled darkly as he remembered what a night it had been and the things he'd searched through. Shame I didn't finish the job with my family but I'll find her eventually. The shadows around him darkened slghtly and became thicker till he was a dark blue outline with two yellow lights under his hat. He edged away from Coren slightly and drew out his knife. Speaking of strangers, what exactly is it that you want from me, Mr Lich? He began to spin the knife around his right fingers casually. I'm just a little suspicious about having an undead dragon sit down and strike up a conversation with me with such familiarity. He gripped the handle and placed a hand palm-up on his lap, the darkness began to concentrate around the spot, pulsed and turned into a pitch black ball. Plus, I'm just a little bit jumpy myself so I'd appreciate it if you removed your hand from your sheath. It's mysterious enough and I'ld prefer it if it stayed that way, thanks. I know enough about mysterious mysteries, to know that people would normally prefer that the mysteries had stayed mysterious, Ok?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron's movements stopped completely at the sound of the bell. 'Crap, I actually forgot this was school for a minute.' he thought silently contemplating his options. 'I can't exactly go myself, I have a job to do. The good news is I'm currently using only one right now.' he thought before focusing on an area in the hall away from the other students. In a flash, another Aaron appeared before him. "What's up?" it responded. "I need you to go to class." Aaron spoke to it. "What? How come #1 gets to accept jobs and I get stuck with lame ass school?" "Luck of the draw my friend, luck of the draw." "What if I don't want to go?" "I'll just get #3 to take your place then." "Ah, no need for that. I'll gladly go to class." "Don't worry about it too much, I'll make it up to you. I always make it fair." "True, true. Well have fun with whatever you're doing then." it said before darting off towards homeroom.

-Hologram Aaron #1-

The hologram looked rather confused at Abraxas's request, before he burst out laughing. An odd responce really, but luckily his attention was focused elsewhere during the entire time and Aaron's hologram finally managed to calm down enough to respond. "Is that all? Talk about small time jobs. Something like that would only cost you 150 Hell per month." he said before his face turned an unusual seriousness. "Although, as I've stated before, my services can be outbid. However, I can assure you that if you pay me 200 Hel per month instead, I will never allow anyone to prevent me from revieling information to you. But, if the rate is astronomical, I'll respond by going to you personally and refunding the entire amount you've paid me over the length of service. Do we we have a deal?" he said with an honest smile. 'A job that only requires you to listen for anyone who wants to take out this person? Almost too good to be true.' he thought as he waited for his responce.

-Hologram Aaron #2-

After a short meeting with his real counterpart, the second Hologram of Aaron finally made it to homeroom. "Mr. Athrogate? The trap crazy psychopath? Oh, maybe homeroom won't be so boring after all." he mumbled to himself before entering. He was surprised to find out that only one other person had made it so far, and even more surprised that he was staring right at him as he entered. 'Guess everyone else is too scared at this point.' he thought before taking a seat in the back row of the classroom, in the middle of it before finally acknowleding the other person. "Good morning." he said with a pleasent smile.

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron stared at the clock intently as soon as he clone left. '57...58...59...2 minutes. More than enough time.' he thought before finally moving again. 'That's set me even farther behind now. I bet my zombie partner has already rounded up at least 15 of them by now. But I won't give up.' he thought, as his run was interuppted by a faint cry of help. 'Hmm?' he thought, looking around in one area for a little while. 'Now where did that come from?' he thought before finally putting his head to the ground and realizing it came from the floor below. 'Great, always in the wrong place.' he thought before turning around and running back downstairs.

As Aaron finally made it back to the ground floor, he noticed a smaller skull helping another girl student out while being persued by two gollems. 'Ah, a challenge worthy of my skills.' he thought as he looked over the situation carefully. He wasn't worried about the Skull, but the golems would be tricky to deal with. Rock hard skin was pretty good against arrows, even with magic infused tips. 'Good thing they have nice squishy eyes.' he thought as he ran straight towards the chaos. Aaron quickly readied his bow and stopped, taking careful aim. 'That's it, keep moving.' he thought and fired two arrows at one of them. Aiming straight for each of his eyes, the arrows hit their mark. Already in unbelievable pain, the gollems eyes soon burst into flames, from the magic arrows, the fire quickly spreading to his brain as a result, frying it instantly. The beast fell and Aaron made a mad dash to it, knowing full well he probably drew the attention of his friend. As he sprinted, he ran past the other two students, managing to give a quick "Good luck getting away." comment before running straight at the last one, another arrow aimed straight at one of his eyes.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing