Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby iven3000 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Yuki Alena

*Crack*
Yuki fell to the ground with blood dripping from the wound on her forehead. Before she knew what was going on it was too late she lay there unconscious trapped in her own mind until her body would repond to her again.
*inside her head*
“What the frick happened…why did I freeze like that? It was that guy there was something about him that caught my eye, but what! He was kinda cute, but no…his weapons I have never seen anything like them. What are they? And second of who the frick hit me!? Who else was there…that Zombie kid was…oh that son of a…”
*she wakes up*
Yuki moves and pushes herself up as she feels the wounds on her forehead. “Ouch that hurt” she said “How the hell did he pierce my armor!” she sat up and rubbed her eyes. Yuki looked up and saw Giant flaming dogs roaming onto the school yard. "They don’t look like they want to play." She quickly sprang up and ran to the outer wall of the building. Stopping her foot a column raised her up to her window and climbs in, shuttin g the window behind her.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Geomancer » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

*Caine's Room*

When the gunner returned, he found that his side of the room had been stripped bare and Derek had already moved in his own stuff. At the moment, he was listening to some music with headphones that were over his apparently-existing ears. His eyes were closed and he was kicking his fe- legs to the beat. "Dum dee dood dah dee dood!" He didn't seem to notice that Caine had returned.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Yurr the VI (sixth)

"I am Yurr, he is Yurr as well. Together we form one singular being known as Yurr. We are the sixth in the line of Yurr. Moving back slightly, I for one don't know why you're here, nor do I know of this order you speak of. Would it pain you to enlighten me?" He crossed his legs and leaned back, seemingly expecting a rather long tale. Yurr looked from Zathian to the man and back again, staying mostly silent. "Calm down Zathian. I can assure you that you will come to no harm here. Even if you do die here you'll just wake up." Yurr motioned to the blank world. "For lack of a better term, I am all-powerful here. I assure you my other half will do nothing to harm you. Now do continue asking questions. I do love questions."

Gunner Caine

Caine looked around the room and sighed, sitting down on the bed. He glared at the prinny, being at least partially sure that he was the one who sold his stuff. He lay down and closed his eyes, making sure not to sleep yet. He never saw what the zombie had done, and he wasn't going to let it just kill him in his sleep.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Coren Vorex
Down but not out

Lying on the floor Coren saw Zathian walking away down the hall. He began to weigh whether or not he should follow Zathian but decided no, since there are far more opportune moments to make Zathian go insane. Plus he had to let Zathian cool down, unless Coren wanted that blade to nicely hold his skull in place on the ground. With nothing left to do Coren started moping around the school, until he finally stopped at a supply closet and fell in it, trying to imagine a better time with his father. Shutting the door he closed his eyes and tried to focus on the images of his father carrying him around on his shoulders, laughter, and happiness. Genuine happiness, not the façade Coren put up to try to fool him. All of these things, dashed away with death. Remembering these things were hard, since they were gray and hard to make out, but focusing on them was impossible. And with to much strain Coren found himself snapping out of it and jerking around, realizing the awkward positioning he was in.

Opening the door up by a crack Coren saw Zathian walk into there room. Wondering what Zathian was doing Coren kicked the door wide open and fell over onto the floor. ”Maybe a prank will cheer me up.” he says to himself as he begins to look through the supply closet to try and find anything he can use to aggravate Zathian and get out of this funk. After much looking he finally found a couple of paint containers and a brush. With a malicious grin he grabs them all and begins to hastily run towards there room. Opening it up he sees two bizarre things. The first thing was a strange yellow crystal, and the other was Zathian meditating with his mouth open and drooling and his eyes in different directions pointing to the floor. His appearance in general was enough to make Coren smirk. Walking over to his coffin he shakes it until his pet comes flying out and about. Staring at the little dead dragon he watched it squirm and spasm in the air until it finally falls and lies next to the weird crystal, not touching it while encircling it in a coiling position.

Picking up the note he reads it in his mind ”Dear Coren, you’re so great, feel free to do whatever you want to me and mess with everything I have since we’re super special buddies. Also buy whatever you want with the money I have on hand. P.S Can you smash that crystal? It’s oh so bothersome to me, it’s following me everywhere! –love Zathian your best buddy.” happy at the discovery he opens up the paints and begins to dab the brush in them, drawing all over Zathians body several images and words such as a boner touching Zathians mouth, a rainbow on his forehead, the words “Coren’s” on his left hand and “Bitch” on the other, and a sun with a smiley face looking at a meadow with Coren as a small boy and his dad running through it. Finished with his work Coren stared at the last image intently, snapping out of it as he realized he has more to do. Taking Zathians sword he begins to paint on it to, only making one painting on it which was a large red image on it’s right side and the words “CHAAAARGE!” on the other side. Then covering it in some dirt from his bed and Coren’s cologne “Smell of Decay”. Finally done he plops himself on top of his coffin and stares at his masterpiece. ”You know, I never really figured out if you were a music guy or not. I mean, you hate when I sing but that doesn’t necessarily mean you hate music in general” he says to the unconscious Zathian ”You may be unconscious but that makes you a better audience then you were before, so just sit there and listen.” He twiddles his thumbs as he begins to stare at the ceiling and sing.

”A long long time ago….
I can still remember how music used to make me smile
And I know if I had the chance
that I could make other people dance
and maybe I'd be happy for a little while

but febuary made me shiver
with the magic bolt my dad delivered
bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if he cried
when he saw the work of his treachorous bride
but something touched me deep inside
the day the music died

So bye bye Miss underworld pie
took the chevy to the levy but the levy was dry
and them good ol boys were drinking whisky and rye
singing this'll be the day that I die
this'll be the day that I die

Did you write the book of love
and do you believe in a god above?
If an overlord told you so?
Do you believe in rock'n roll,
and can music save your mortal soul (He clutches at his chest)
And can I teach you to dance real slow?

I was a lonely teenage broncin buck
with a hole in my chest and who forgot how to duck
but I knew I was out of luck
the day the music died

I was singing
Bye bye Miss underworld pie
this'll be the day that I die

Now for a few centurys I've been on my own
and moss grows fat on a lying bone
but that's not how it used to be
when the pirate sang for the king and queen
with a animal coat he stole to be lean
and a voice, that came from you and me

Oh and while my father was looking down
the pirate tried to steal his twisted crown
the courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned
and while my dad put on the pirate a mark
the thieves rampaged in the park
when all was done we sang dirges in the dark
the day the music died

We were singing
Bye bye Miss underworld pie
this'll be the day that I die"

Now with the song finished Coren sighed and continued to stare at Zathian, waiting fir him to wake up, playing around with the samurai dragons sword.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Within Yurr's mind, Zathian took a deep breath to calm himself, as Yurr had suggested. This situation was quite different from what he had expected. He looked at Yurr. "Thank you Yurr, I will ask more questions soon. For now, it is my turn to answer one." he replied. Turning now to look at Yurr's "other", Zathian began to explain. "Well...Yurr...The Order is a...." Was all Zathian got out before his voice was choked off. Zathian felt his throat close and a presence in his head. "Zathian...." Gelareth's voice mused in his head, neither sounding angry nor pleased. "When did it become a good idea to describe the history of our Order to any random stranger at your own will? Your know we only detail our history to members and those we have complete trust in. And you were going to tell a being we know nearly nothing about the first time he asked? Tsk tsk. Also, there is a dracolich defiling your body and sword. I am disappointed that you did not tell me about him. Normally I would ask you to terminate such a vile creature, but you seem to have your own desires on the matter, so I will let you do what you will. Just do not expect pity if he kills you in your sleep. Carry on with the questioning, but remember that I am listening."

With that, Gelareth's power released Zathian. He coughed briefly, then sighed. Looking at each Yurr in turn, he said "I am sorry, it appears that my superior does not want me to detail the order to you. Perhaps in the future when we know more about you." Suddenly remembering what Gelareth had said, Zathian groaned and put a hand to his forehead. Coren was messing with his body, wonderful. Speaking of Coren, it was almost like Zathian could hear his voice faintly. Zathian focused on the sound...it was....singing? Great, Coren was doing his silly singing again. Zathian was about to return to his conversation with the Yurrs, when he noticed something different about Coren's singing. "Please excuse me a moment, I would like to listen to something." Zathian said to the Yurrs before closing his eyes to listen. While the song still had Coren's signature silliness, it also seemed to be telling a story. Zathian listened to the whole thing before opening his eyes and returning his gaze to the elder Yurr. "Sorry once again. I must be a terrible guest. Anyway, I do have another question for the both of you. Why do you exist as such? Why two beings in one?" he asked.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Zelosse » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:30 pm

-Mark Rourke-

Cursing his foul luck yet again the Zombie watched that cockroach Caine slink away to whatever crack he'd come from in the first place for the time being, but Mark was left unable to move at the bottom of the great school. He'd failed, his prey got away not once but twice from the jaws of predator and his master would not be pleased if the pet did not return with something to show for his efforts. Mark would be punished for this, he could already hear his masters voice in his head whispering commands.
"Prove you are still a sword worth wielding, Mark." The voice was silky and pleasant but it had an undertone of dissapointment that grated at the zombie just right.
"How must I repent, master.." The zombie whispered to the night sky.

The sound of growling and flames caught his attention and Mark knew what had to be done.
With slow and deliberate steps he turned to face the swarm of hellhounds, Mark knew his current weapons were useless against creatures of flame and magic but weak to powers of divinity.

The campus exploded in a radiant light that turned the darkness into day, but within a few minutes it disappeared into the air and let the choking darkness return to whence it was.
Out in the back was a single figure, clothing tattered and gashes on his exposed flesh festered with a corrupted heat that even now was mending the body back together. The hell-beasts were retreating, knowing by instinct that this one was a losing battle.

Mark limped away with his head down in shame, making his way to the campus walls to begin a slow climb up. His work wasn't done yet.
None of the usual subtlety masked his movements, the grinding of his weapon on the wall or the rustling of his tattered clothes on the wind. The zombie hoisted itself through Caine's window with great effort but took caution to seem composed and still strong, a firm stance on the ground and a harsh glare at the gunner that even now sat on his bed. Neither spoke a word as Mark walked across the room to the door, He would be back.

Postby Villain » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Yen Barbarous

Continuing to meditate Yen heard some noises come from outside, mainly a voice muffled by the wall. Groaning she picked up her sword in her right hand and began to form a ball in her other. This creeps really damn persistent I'll give him that she thinks as she prepares to asault the watcher through the wall. However, what she didn't expect was the click of locks being unlocked from the door. Puzzled for a few moments she assumes that the peepers a lock pick and stands on guard. The instant a head pops out she throws her sword, missing Ruin's skull by a few inches. "You little fucker, you think you can just walk in here?!? I'll gut you and wear you as a coat." She yells as she finally prepares to lob her ball.

Mid pitch she listens to what he says and stops. Surprised by the turn of events and her reaction to her new roomate. "Oh...sorry. I thought you were some creeper staring into the room that came back again." she says as the ball fizzles and she walks over to her sword, sliding it out of the wall. Taking her sword with her she plops down on her bed, inspecting the sword while occasionally glancing at her roomate until finally saying "What?" at his blushed and embarressed behavior.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Geomancer » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 pm

*Caine's Room*

Derek's eye opened a crack, then when it saw Caine's eyes were closed, it turned off the music player and took off the headphones. It put them on the ground quietly and tip-toed across the floor, drawing a dagger and grinning. "You fool, dood! Letting your guard down!" A dagger plunged toward Caine's throat. Derek wasn't exactly a veteran in the whole 'silent killing' business, if you have not noticed. Last time he managed to 'sneak up' on a corpse. That was the limit of his experience so far.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Garethcool » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

As night finally claimed the campus it went silent. There were the occasional moving forms of the demons working to repair the damage to the school, but nothing major.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin stuttered for a moment, glanced at the hole in the wall by his head and walked over to his bed silently, placing his things on it. "It's nothing at all. You're just not what I thought I'd get as a roommate..." Ruin slid his bag to the foot of his bed and lay down, rubbing his face slowly. It was going to be a long year, and he knew it was going to spiral downhill soon enough.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

The younger of the Yurrs spoke up, smiling broadly. "Ah, quite a tale! If you were not aware, we are Yurr the Sixth. This means that there were five before us, rather five before me. The man who would be my great great great grandfather was Yurr. He was just himself before the melding of himself and a dragon. Each generation a child is chosen to bear the weight of being the new Yurr." Yurr cracked his knuckles casually. "Perhaps you should leave now. You seem to be needed elsewhere."

Gunner Caine

Caine opened one eye and swore at the prinny trying to kill him. Caine's gun was in the way of the knife in a moment. Caine glared at the prinny. "For lack of a better term... What the shit? Why are you attacking me?!" Caine pushed the prinny away and readied his gun. "Now I'm going to be completely honest. I am not exactly thrilled that you sold my stuff, and there's not much stopping me from filling you with bullets other than the fact that I'm tired and I don't really want to deal with this." Caine stretched, making sure to keep his gun aimed at the prinny.

Hours later, the sun rose, and the second day of classes at Evil Academy began...

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

-Benjamin “Dr Overkill” Martin-

The students getting to school would have been in for quite the surprise when they arrived. A massive army of robots surrounded the school. They stopped no one, just stood there, in a perimeter of the school, roughly 350 robots stood in a relative square outside the school. Those students stupid enough to try and take one out soon would find themselves overwhelmed by their comrades. Few dared to take them on after the first few showings. Still most students ignored the robots, as they moved out of the way of the students to allow them entry into the school. However, even more robots would be found inside the school, roughly another 100, most of them simply were roaming the halls. It would have been a strange site indeed, nearly as many robots as students, and they just seemed to be looking around.

A man approached the school with thirty of the robots directly behind him. "Perimeter check?" he asked one of the robots. "No signs of abnormalities." it responded. "Initial sweep of the premises?" "All hostile threats have been delt with." "How many have we lost already?" "Seven." "These kids sure are eager. I like that. Back ups?" "On standby, no threats in the area." "Good." the man replied as he finally approached the doors. He looked up at the building, then around at all the students entering. 'Today feels evil. Really evil. I like it!" he thought as he opened the doors. "Now then, to the classroom. We have some work to do." he said to his minions. A noticable grin was on his face. Dr. Overkill couldn't wait to start class.

-Aaron Falkner-

As the sun rose for another day, Aaron was missing from his room. The window, now reinforced with bulletproof glass, and adorned with about three locks on it, had wires running down from it and into the wall near Aaron's bed. The door, had even more locks on it, 12 to be exact, but the rune stones still sat in their same spot, although they were covered by boxes, even so it would have been blatantly obvious that something was being hidden in those spots.

Aaron's bed had been made, but a small note adorned the bed, with "Please Read Yurr" written on the top of it. The note read as follows:
Dear Yurr,
I hope I didn't keep you up last night. Everything I wanted to add is installed, so I shouldn't have to stay up anymore. Don't worry about the locks, all you'll need to do is place your hand on the machine again, and unlock the door with your key, and you'll be fine. Also, could you do me a small favor...well 2 actually. First, go to your bed and try to light my bed on fire with your breath. Then stand over my bed and try to do the same. I'll see you in first period, so let me know if it gets let on fire.
Thanks, Aaron

Where was Aaron you may ask? Well, there was an Aaron currently sitting in homeroom, looking like he was catching up on the sleep he missed last night.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Zathian listened intently to Yurr's description. So Yurr was originally one being. This was interesting. That would mean that the older man was the dragon. Zathian believed this to be so, as it was not uncommon for dragons to use magic to take a human form when the need arose. When the younger Yurr suggested that Zathian leave, Zathian spoke with alarm. "Go? But I have more questions" he exclaimed. "That is enough, Zathian. We can always visit another time. This is straining me, and I grow weary. Its time to wake up." Gelareth interjected. Zathian nodded, and turned to each Yurr in turn. "Thank you very much for allowing this meeting to take place. With your permission, I would like to return at a later time so that we may discuss further. For now, see you in class Yurr." Zathian said politely, bowing to each Yurr. Suddenly Zathian felt as if he was moving backwards. Then everything faded to black.

Zathian awoke in the same position he had entered the trance. Before Coren could react, Zathian snatched his sword back from the lich, quickly re-sheathing it with a small flourish. He also batted away the small undead dragon whenever it flew too close. Zathian glared at Coren. "Three things. One - Do not touch my sword, a=or I will pin you to a wall with it and you can admire it all you want while it is sticking through your ribcage. Two - Heed my messages and do not defile my body. Three...." Zathian's expression softened slightly. 'That was an interesting song. Oh yes I heard you. Would you mind explaining the story behind the song? I have a feeling it will be interesting." he said, taking a seat on his bed again. Washing the graffiti from his body would come after Coren decided to tell his story or not.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Leopardess » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

A beam of sunshine peeked through the window curtains in the room, waking Alizea up. In her normal morning "zombie" mode, she showers and dresses automatically, and then realizes where she is. Muttering mild curses under her breath, she makes her way toward the main school compound. Alizea blinks while beholding the robots, thinking :I'm sure those weren't there yesterday...:, but decides to ignore them when they let her pass by without any fuss. Rather than trying to track down an administrator, she simply peeks her head inside unlocked doors, until she finds one with a napping student inside. Assuming this is where she's supposed to go, she slips inside the classroom and takes a seat near the back of the room, thankful she didn't seem to be actually late.
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:30 am

Atrus stood out on the campus with a few other students who were taking a cautious look at the robots surrounding the school. Hmm... Atrus flicked a hand and a shadow whipped out and threw the other three students at the robots. Interesting. he said as some of the blood splatter reached his robe, paying particular attention to the screams and the whirring and crunching noises. He ducked to the left slightly as one of the more exotic organs whooshed through where his head had been and walked off as the robots finished up. Lucky I wasn't dumb enough to try them out. he said casually, pulling down the brim of his hat to hide against the morning glare. He swept through the school, making sure to keep a respectable distance from each bot he passes, until he came to his classroom, well, he thought it was his classroom and he recognised that merc guy in it, so he just walked in. Not like he had anything else to do this morning really so he may as well check out his classes. Where to sit, where to sit? He asked himself quietly, should he sit beside the merc, strike up a conversation with the dragon girl, a good possibility, or just sit on his own in the corner. He was leaning towards talking to her but the girls in this school were crazy, he still had a lump on his head from yesterday. He walked over to her and sat down at a desk beside her, after whistling awkwardly for a few moments and twiddling his thumbs, he decided to go for the nice guy routine. Hi, The name's Atrus and your name is...something beautiful right? he asked, yellow eyes and a bright smile shining through the darkenss under his hat.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Gazing about the classroom, noticing it's sparce decorations (presumably to give easily distracted students one less excuse), Alizea wonders when a teacher would come in and make things livelier... When, practically on cue, another student walks in and sits next to her. He whistles a little tune, which she thinks is cute, and then introduces himself with a bit of flattery. With a smile, she replies "My name is Alizea. I am new to this school; would you like to give me your knowledge of it's oddities?"

(yes, these next few posts are edited, it's simply that I changed my mind on the colour of her text and wanted it all to be consistent (and more easily readable)
Last edited by Leopardess on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Umm...you're going to need to be a lot more specific about "oddities." Like...there are robots, demons, dragons, undead dragons, succubi, that dude in the poncho, some tiny magic midget somewhere, we had a skeleton dissect an orc in yesterday's class, a walking scarecrow, a tree thing and...a few weird explosions, pulses and auras echoing around the place, etc. He drummed his fingers on the desk, trying to remember anything else. That undead dragon I mentioned had an odd tendacy to break randomly into song, which is quite odd I suppose, even in comparison. As he'd been chattering away, he'd also been casually glancing at Alizea's body, and he had to admit, they were finding her quite attractive, as well as the jewelry he could see. Greed, lust and curiousity were churning about inside him, although not enough to override his common sense. Dragons tended to be tricky customers, dangerous too, they were just naturally tougher than humans, but they tended to come with more benifits too.Now, do you think you could give me some knowledge about yourself? he asked cheerfully, grinning cockily as he put an elbow on the desk and rested his head in his hand, looking at her at an angle while his hat tipped dangerouly to the side.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Alizea listens carefully to the strange boy's list, digesting the information. She didn't actually care about the strange creatures- she was one herself, after all- but she wondered at the cause of the pulses of energy and auras. She giggled a bit at the mention of the random singing- she thought that was the oddest thing on the list! At his request for knowledge of her, she shrugs and tells him "There isn't much to tell, actually. My father was the Holy Dragon Tomin- yes, the Guardian of the Oasis, Keeper of Knowledge, etc, please don't mention it- and I've grown heartily sick of listening to his "peace, light, and love" philosophy, which is why I'm here. Besides, new knowledge is nothing to sneeze at. Yourself?
Last edited by Leopardess on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Atrus's eyebrows raised up as Alizea mentioned Tomin, he'd only been out and about the world for a few years now, but even he'd heard a bit of the keeper of knowledge. He hadn't cared much for their style but it seemed they had some good stuff, typical dragon hoarders, plus knowledge is power. One of these days he'd have to pay them a visit, their last one hopefully, though that wouldn't be for a few centuries probably. My mother was a necromancer and my father summoned demons and other various evil spirits from alien planes. She was a mass-murdering psycho bitch who had a nasty habit of forcing her enemies to fight their deceased family members and my dad played poker on Friday nights with demon lords and once gambled and lost my soul, that was hard to get back. My brother was a humongous brute who once beat up an eight-armed demon with it's own fists while yelling "stop hitting yourself" and my sister... he sighed and his eyes moved slightly away from Alizea to look into the past She...She was mean. he said wistfully, before snapping back to the present. Oh, anyway, they're mostly dead now, I don't know about Saga and the only one I can say is 100% dead is my brother, and I'm here for new knowledge too I suppose, as well as to meet some new people and to ask around possibly, someone here may know something about Saga.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 am

As Artus recounted his tale of his evil family, Alizea felt her eyebrows raising higher and higher in sheer disbelief. She also made a mental note never to challenge this person in a fight- a person who could survive that kind of childhood would have to be nigh-indestructable. Responding to the hint, Alizea says "I am sorry, I know nothing of this Saga. I must ask, why seek out your sister? From what you've told me, I'd wish to stay far away from my family..."
Last edited by Leopardess on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 am

Atrus blinked and stared at her in surprise, he hadn't really thought that hard about it. He raised his head off his hand and squirmed slightly in his seat. Well...you see...she isn't really...umm... he frowned, anger rising at this stupid inner confusion, it was embaressing. She was always the nicest to me, that's all. he said finally, deciding to keep quiet about how he also wanted to finish what he'd started. Admittedly, she was still pretty nasty most of the time but... he squirmed again, looked away from Alizea and glared at the desk. It's not important and I don't want to talk about her anymore. Alright?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Styx » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Fred shuffled into the classroom yawning sleepily. First day at a new school sitting with all the inferiors made him ill and tired. He found a random seat kicked off his flip flops dumping his shield and mace beside him the metal head colliding with the floor with a loud thunk. He chuckled a bit as he examined the students in the classroom before shutting his eyes. The journey to school had been a long exhausting one not that he really cared it was befitting a person of his greatness to come to such a school even if it was obvious he would be the best one. He didn't even care about the idiots he was paired with he was going to be the best student no matter what it took

Postby Leopardess » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm

She watched with interest as Artus squirmed about in his seat, spouting off non-answers as fast as he could think of them, until he finally gave up and just asked for a change in subject. With a mental shrug, Alizea complies; it is none of her business to make this kid make sense, after all. So instead, she replies "Sure." Before she could continue, she was interrupted by the arrival of a barbarian ambling in, dropping his equipment upon the floor as loudly as possible before falling asleep. If he had been quiet, she would have just left him be, but the careless dropping of the helmet made Alizea a bit cross. Deciding to have a bit of fun messing with this upstart, she holds up her pinkie to her lips in a "shh, be quiet" motion to Artus before slipping silently out of her seat and stealing the helmet away quietly, careful not to so much as disturb the air, placing it on her head before returning to her seat. Then, with a triumphant grin, she resumes "So what would you like to discuss?"
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Atrus grinned as he reached into his robe. How about what we put in his helmet before he asks for it back? His hand went into an inside pocket full of small capsules, he quickly felt for the dragon blood, the bottle with the imprint of a "D" on the cork to make sure he didn't pull that out, and took out the other six. He racked them along his desk and swept an hand over them dramatically before speaking quietly. I've got the Black Arachiods venom from the Vylacion mountains, a crones spit from the marshes of Mastove, the tears a siren, an orks stomach acid which I got yesterday, ogre sweat and hellhound urine. Not easy to get my hands on and unless we want his head to melt, I suggest we don't use the Ogre sweat or the orks stomach acid. He glanced up from the bottles. Which we don't? he asked cautiously, just in case.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 pm

In the silent morning air the robots did nothing but wait, unluckily another force was waiting for them. A single man in a long coat raised his hand, then pointed towards the school. "ATTACK MINE MINIONS! VE STRIKE VHERE THEY LEAST EXPECT IT!" He spun around and struck a rather dramatic pose, an army surging forwards. It was comprised of demons from all over the netherworld, but surprisingly devoid of prinnies. A short mage stood by the man's side, pushing her glasses up her nose "Er... Sir? Is it truly a good idea to attack Evil Academy? it's surrounded by robots and it's filled with the most sadistic minds the netherworld can foster..." The man laughed and crossed his arms "Silly girl! Ve have sources on ze inside! Ve are sure to win! Teehee!" he giggled gleefully as his army struck at the robot forces.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin ran from his room, making sure he had everything he needed. He wasn't sure just how insane his roommate was, or why he had a female roommate. He got up, holding his books tightly and leaving for class. He moved through the robot barrier without a problem and made his way to the classroom. he looked at each of the students, shrugged and walked to one of the front desks and sat down, rubbing his eyes trying to figure out how he could get out of his living arrangements.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr woke up, opening one eye, then the other. They blinked independently for a few moments before Yurr focused. He looked around the room and noticed the note. "Oh! Yurr can do what's written on the note!" Yurr took a deep breath and spit fire onto Aaron's bed. Yurr stared for a moment, then he realizes what had happened. "oh no! Yurr accidentally set Aaron's bed on fire Yurr didn't mean for this to happen... Erm... Yurr will write that down as a success..." Yurr ran out of the room after grabbing his hoodie and flew across the sky, looking at the war happening outside the school. he blinked, then continued to is class. He put on the hoodie and entered the class and waved. "Yurr says good morning to class!"

Postby Leopardess » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

(I had this huge, beautiful post, but of course my computer decided that I was logged out of the site right when I hit post... *sigh*)

Alizea considers her options before her, not knowing what the strange ingredients did, but not wishing to appear ignorant either. She finally decides "How about the Siren's tears?", figuring they sounded the least harmful. She wasn't truly angry at the barbarian, and considered the helmet stealing lesson enough for his brashness. Also, it was the biggest bottle of the selection, and she had no desire to cause her new friend to use up a potentially useful ingredient. Before she even finished drawing the helmet off her head, though, Yurr came in and greeted the class... very loudly. Thinking quickly, fearing the barbarian waking and causing an awful scene, she stuffed the helmet under the desk, then replied "Hello, I am Alizea and this is Artus. Welcome, Yurr." with a friendly smile plastered on her lips.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Really? Atrus asked, kinda disappointed she hadn't picked something that sounded more...well, interesting. Although he wasn't quite sure what Siren's tears did anyway, he'd just looted it because he'd never seen it before in the shops, for all he knew the reason he hadn't seen them was because they were completely useless, all he knew was that it was blue, and that it seemed to be a sort of fusion of jelly and liquid, some kind of thick gel perhaps. He sighed at her choice as a black tendril snaked out from his sleeve and moved the bottle to her desk, before it snapped right back into the robe as Yurr showed up, the bottle spinning on the desk slightly from the friction. His yellow eyes darted up to Yurr, glaring slightly at this interruption, the darkness around his face hiding an annoyed expression. Yeah...hi. He muttered, pulling the brim of his hat back down to cover more of his shrouded head, giving a swift wave with his other hand too. He hoped this kid would wander off without causing a ruccus before the prank could be set up, although, he could be a possible decoy.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing