Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Garethcool » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin shivered, watching Of A Thousand leave. "He seemed so nice when he was Liam. Such a shame. Better get to my room, and hope like hell I don't bunk with that crazy bastard..." Ruin quickened his step, making it to the tent in a short while. Ruin looked at the chaos, noting the two bodies. He gingerly picked up a key that was sitting on the ground neglected and quickly left the area before he was assaulted.

Ruin looked at the dorms, sighing as he entered the building. Everyone here was crazy. Crazy enough that these dorms were co-ed and not even race-specific. Ruin got to his door and took a deep breath, placing the key in the lock. He turned it and entered the room. His face slowly turned red as he saw Yen sitting in the room in her underpants. Ruin stepped back, checking the number on the door and sighed. His first meeting with his new roommate was with her in her underpants. Ruin closed the door and averted his gaze to the ground. "Hello, my name is Ruin and I guess I'm your new roommate." Ruin's speech was muffled and quick as he attempted to his how red his face was. He thrust his hand out in an awkward attempt to offer a handshake, hoping he wouldn't offend her.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr thought for a moment, then placed his hand where Aaron had indicated. "Yurr doesn't mind! Yurr likes protection. Yurr likes being safe, because Yurr knows that if Yurr is safe Yurr can help other people be safe too, and that makes Yurr happy." Yurr lifted his hand and sat back on his bed, looking at Aaron intently. More questions! Yurr likes answering questions! That one was too easy!" Yurr grinned at Aaron, his fangs standing out against the other teeth.

Gunner Caine

Caine sighed as the room began to fill with smoke. "Just a tad dramatic, ain't it? I'm not planning on going anywhere anytime soon." The gun was back together. The fact that the gun was only ever in three pieces was handy at times like this. He slowly moved towards the window where smoke was billowing out of the room. He was about to speak again when a very excited prinny caused an explosion in his room. Caine stumbled and fell from the window, landing on the ground below with a rather loud 'whumpf'. Caine groaned gently. "If he does come back... I'm going to kill him..."
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 am

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron watched as Yurr accepted his invitation. Within a few moments the small device scanned Yurr's hand. Above it read a small message that simply stated "Scan Complete. New Entry. Total Entries: 3" and then quickly dissappeared. Something bothered Aaron though when Yurr's hand was being scanned, he saw blood. Yurr's claws were covered in it, and if he looked close enough, Yurr's face showed it too. 'Apparently Yurr has a dark side after all." he thought as he put the machine down for a second.

Aaron removed his hat and his poncho and threw them on the bed in the only spot left that wasn't covered by various boxes. He let out a short noise showing his pain from the broken ribs, but didn't miss a beat as he reached into the first box again and pulled out a screwdriver and screws. "Well that's good to hear Yurr. Because there's a lot more where that came from." he said with a smile to Yurr. "Both in questions and security. But don't worry, as long as you remember to put your hand on this machine before you unlock the door, you'll be fine." he said as he pointed to it.

Aaron rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the device yet again quickly moving towards the door. He opened it slowly, making sure those delivery patrons were long gone, then stepped into the hallway and began screwing the machine to the wall, close to where the door handle was. "Alright, if you want another question how about this." Aaron paused as he looked a bit worried at Yurr. "What's with all the blood Yurr? Did you kill someone? And if yes, I'm not going to be next, am I?"
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Zathian rounded a bend just in time to see Aaron set up his device. Pausing to look at the man, Zathian caught a strong whiff of Yurr's scent. This must be his room......where have I seen that man before? Zathian thought to himself. Of course! The man had been present at the fight earlier. Zathian had only caught a glimpse of him at the time. He also had no idea what this man's fighting style would be like. He hoped that the man would not try to harm Yurr, he was not in a fighting mood, Coren was wearing on his nerves. He walked up to the man, taking note of the dorm's number. "Excuse me. My name is Zathian. I have been assigned to protect the one called Yurr. Would he happen to be your roommate?" Not really waiting for a reply, Zathian stepped by Aaron and peered through the open door. "Ah there you are Yurr. I am just checking up on you. Not that you seem to need it, but my orders stand." he explained. "It appears our rooms are close by. That is excellent." he stated looking around. He glanced back at Yurr's roommate. Hopefully he would not prove to be trouble.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Zelosse » Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 am

-Mark Rourke-

With a sigh of irritation he saw the Prinny ruin the smoke screen he had created and succesfully given the gunner a chance to escape if a little poorly. The gunner was in the open with nothing in his way, it was a huge disadvantage to Mark's style but he couldn't turn back now. Not after he had accepted given a promise to his master.
He could still clearly hear the conversation they had prior to this event echo deep in his mind.
"So the boy is a problem to you, is he?" The ominous voice seemed to whisper, but it deafened Mark as if his master were yelling.
"Yes my Master. He may stumble upon me at a very crucial moment and interrupt you or distract me from your aid. I cannot allow either to come to fruition." Mark managed to blurt out with respect. Despite being a corpse he could feel a shiver up his spine when his master was serious.
"That's why I ask that you grant me the gift of destroying him in your name." The zombie said dropping to one knee and closing his eyes in respect.
The man before him seemed to mull it over for a moment before nodding. "In return?"
Without a moment of hesitation the zombie replied, "You know I have pledged an eternity to your service and faith unwavering."
The man infront of the zombie laughed, a cold laugh that seemed to take pleasure in reminding servants of their place. "Very well, Mark, you may use the gift I granted you when our deal was struck. But kill not in my name but in yours. Spread your name so someone will want to dethrone you." He cackled madly, thinking about the spiral of events this had potential for but quickly calmed himself. Mark had already left the room.

Tensing his unholy muscles the zombie took off in a full sprint before leaping out the window feet first, both of his iron batons drawn down his arms, looking straight down at the gunner who had evidently taken a rather poor landing. He would rather end this quickly.
Mark put all his weight into the double-strike he intended. Simply thrusting his hands downwards while arching his back he intended to land on all fours right atop the poor boy. Effectively crushing him.
The prinny would suffer later.

Postby iven3000 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:17 am

Yuki Alena

Tidying up her room and waiting for her roommate to come she sifted through her things and put all of her close away. She lay on her bed for what seemed like forever staring at the door waiting for a sign of movement when a loud bang went off a few doors down. She rushed to the window to check if she could see anything. Smoke was spewing from the window and a guy had fallen into the bushes. “Hey are you ok?” She yelled. Leaning out of the window to see if he was her hand slipped and she plummeted to the ground herself. Landing bottom first in the bushes Yuki crawled from underneath the bushes. “ouch” she groaned “that’s gonna hurt for awhile.”
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Garethcool » Wed May 11, 2011 8:02 am

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr thought for a moment, then grinned at Aaron. "Aaron would only be in trouble from Yurr if Aaron tried to keep Yurr away from yummy food. Yurr doesn't like hurting people. Yurr just finds that it's a bad side effect of Yurr's way of living." Yurr sat on the ground by Aaron, his smile disappearing as Zathian walked up. Inside Yurr's head the old one laughed gently. ~[i]He is persistent, isn't he? You may handle this situation little one. You don't need me to settle petty disputes.[i]~ Yurr sighed, covering it with him getting up. "Hello Zaf-ee-enn! Yurr wasn't expecting to see you at Yurr's room! Why isn't Zathian meeting with his roomie and being good friends? You get to live together for the entire year!" Yurr smiled at Zathian, waiting to see if his response was positive or negative. A small voice at the back of his mind gave him hints and reminders on manipulating people. Yurr continued to smile happily, as he placed the first seeds of regret. People would regret doubting his power.

Gunner Caine

Caine slid the pieces together, noting the fact that there was only three bullets in his gun. It would have to do for now. "Gravity is a cruel mistress, sir." Caine pointed the gun at Mark's falling body and fired, quickly rolling out of the way. He blinked as Yuki fell from her window. "Are you alright? I'd give you a hand, but this here zombie is after me guts." Caine focused his attention on Mark again, stepping back slowly. Getting caught off guard wasn't something he wanted to happen in this fight.
Last edited by Garethcool on Fri May 13, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Geomancer » Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 pm

As soon as he realized no one was chasing him, Derek slowed down, then stopped. "Maybe I got them, dood?" He snuck back to the room, his wooden feet betraying him at every step. He paused at the doorway, then peeked in, his eyes darting back and forth. "Nobody, dood?" He stepped in the door a few seconds after the zombie had vacated it. "All this stuff is for the taking, dood!" He began gathering Caine's things and stuffed them into his pouch. "Maybe I'll get some extra credit for graverobbing! Or is that a club? I can't remember, dood." He looked at the bed and stroked his non-existent jaw. "Maybe I'll hire someone for that, dood." He closed the window, locked it, and left the room, heading for the pawn shop.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Draken30000 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Zathian winced when Yurr emphasized the entire in his sentence. "Ehrm, yes I have met my...roommate. He is very....lively." he muttered, glancing at the entrance to the room, hoping not to see said roommate. He had stepped inside to inspect the room. It was nearly identical to Coren's and his. At least he would have an understanding of the layout should a dispute occur. He turned back to Yurr. Something was slightly off about his manner. Was it that voice he had learned about earlier? Was it talking to him now? Just what was the relationship between the two? He hoped to find out in due time. In any case, he would report to Gelareth soon. Perhaps his orders would change. Glancing back at Yurr's roommate to make sure he would not overhear, Zathian leaned forward towards Yurr slightly. After seeing what you did to that girl, I do not doubt that you are capable of defending yourself. However should you need my help, please use this." he whispered, pulling out a small, clear crystal from his robe and handing it to Yurr. "Its a communication crystal used by the Order. Just think about contacting me and it will do the rest. Use it should you ever need assistance. I hope it never comes to you having to use it." he explained, turning to leave the room.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron's attention quickly turned towards the new classmate that had graced their room with his presence. Another dragon, Aaron seemed to attract these, apparently. After Zathian's intial question, Aaron quickly resumed to his work, finally putting the final screw on the wall. "He is, you could probably..." he started to say before he walked right past Aaron, peering into the room and completely ignoring him. "Why even ask if you're not going to wait for an answer?" he muttered under his breath. He didn't care if Zathian heard him or not.

Shortly after that, Yurr joined them into the hall, answering Aaron's earlier question as well. "Stay away from you and food. I think I can do that. As long as that it's not my food." Aaron said as he walked back into the room. He reched into the first box again and pulled out a drill. "Still got a charge, good." he muttered as he quickly went back to the wall near where he hung his device, and begun to drill right below it. Because of the drill, he wasn't able to hear what the classmate said to Yurr, but he caught a glimspe of the crystal. 'Either something to deal with me, or a way to keep in touch. Either way, could be trouble.' he thought as he finally finished drilling.

He whiped a little sweat off his brow before speaking again. "Sorry about the noise Yurr, but I'm almost done." he said, not paying any mind to Zathian, as he wasn't paying attention to him either. Aaron quickly attached another lock on the door and pulled a wire through the newly made hole under the device, attaching it the door frame and it worked it's way up to the newly placed lock, a motorized one. "Alright Yurr, time to test it. Do me a favor, when I shut the door, place your hand on the device again." he said to Yurr as he shut the door and locked the new lock. 'At least I got this lock on. I'll try to get the rest of them later.' he thought as he waited for Yurr to follow his instructions.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Sat May 14, 2011 12:39 am

-Mark Rourke-

"Gravity was a harsh mistress, sir."

Indeed it is, but not for creatures with almost no weight. Mark quickly thought as he made quick use of the bullets momentum and his falling angle. It took a fair bit of effort but was doable, Mark swung his right baton and swatted the first bullet cleanly and caused his body to begin tumbling to the side but a split second later his second baton had come down-wards to swat the second bullet harmlessly into the schools wall while giving Mark enough of a spin to let the last bullet pass behind his back.
The movements involved in this free-fall were enough to send him into a spinning frontal flip, when he landed it was no more than 2 feet from Caine. There wasn't a sound as the Zombie landed, he knew how to break his own fall without suffering any real damage.

"Two on one? Challenge accepted." Taking quick aim, Mark fired a poison needle at Caine and then Yuki. The shot on Caine was a distraction, Mark was already mid-charge at Yuki after the needle was fired. Caine would either react by dodging to the side to avoid being hit in the chest with the needle or focus his attention on trying to help Yuki and likely avoid to small projectile.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat May 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Zathian glanced at Yurr's roommate as he set up his device. Just what was he doing? Some sort of locking device perhaps? If that was the case then Zathian wanted an easy way to get in. Before Yurr could comply with his roommate's request, Zathian's hand shot out to rest against the device. He waited to see if anything would happen before he removed his hand. If nothing happened he would turn away with a farewell to Yurr and walk back towards his room.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun May 15, 2011 3:09 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Zathian would live to regret the decision that he made. Aaron waited patiently for Yurr to comply, but instead the classmate placed his hand on the device. If he had been paying attention, the device would have had a small red light appear in the upper left corner of his hand. Within an instant the machine shocked Zathian with 50,000 volts of electricity, or about as much as your standard taser. Most likely he was going to fall to the floor from the experience.

Aaron however had no idea this was going on, he stared intently at the lock, waiting for it to open, but it never did. 'Damn, did I hook the wires up wrong? No I've done it a hundred times.' he thought as he manually unlocked the door. "Hmm, something's not quite working with the lock Yurr, I'll have to..." his sentance stopped as he noticed Zathian had placed his hand on the device instead of Yurr. He sighed before continuing, "See what happens when people don't listen? I told Yurr to place his hand on it because his handprint is recognized by the scanner." Aaron shook his head at Zathian before continuing. "Next time ask before you try something so stupid." he said to Zathian before turning to Yurr. "So what's the deal with Einstein over here? You guys related or something?" Aaron asked Yurr.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr poked Zathian with his foot, laughing at Aaron's comment. "Yurr thinks Aaron is silly. Yurr is not related to Zathian. Yurr is from a... special tribe." A slight wince of paic crossed his face, and he flinched. Yurr placed his hands on his head and groaned, muttering. "I understand." Yurr returned to smiling at Aaron. "Yurr will test the lock later. Yurr is going to lie down, but Aaron can ask Yurr more questions until Yurr falls asleep. Yurr has troubles answering questions when asleep..."

Gunner Caine

Caine swore angrily, his gun in the way of the dart. "Oy! Your beef is with me, mate! Unless you got no honor you're gonna leave her out of this!" Caine readied his gun, watching Mark's movements carefully. "The boss had some research done on you. What kind of paladin hits a lady who's not even in his fight? You're a right disgrace, you are." Caine readied himself, hoping to at least annoy the zombie enough to give Yuki a chance to escape. "Come on you pathetic pally! I've played tons of games like this before! I've never lost to some chump playing a paladin!" Caine tightened the grip on his gun, knowing that he was nearly out of actually useful taunts.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:50 pm

*Derek's Favorite Pawn Shop: Black and White*

"Yup, all of this stuff was just lying around!" The owner looked at Derek, then shrugged. He had known Derek long enough that he knew every word that emerged from the beak was probably a lie. Wasn't his problem, though. He handed Derek 15,000 HL. "Thanks, dood!" Derek ran out of the store and went to the Dimensional Guide. "Dood! I need to go to destination PR1NY, D00D, Quandrant 51N!"
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

-Mark Rourke-

Closing his eyes briefly, Mark whispered a prayer for Yuki to be safe after all this. With a sickening CRACK the girl collapsed to the dirt with blood starting to spill from the wound on her forhead, Mark stood atop her staring over his shoulder at the Gunner Caine like a specter of death staring at it's next decided prey.
"You did nothing to stop me, innocents have been harmed due to your inaction. I knew you were blacker than the shadows that hold me, even now." Mark called out softly, no regret in his voice. Just anger and resentment. "You have good informants Caine but you lack the ability to make use of it. Have they told you what I am capable of? The feats I can accomplish when I channel my nameless god? The judgement I bring when I am filled with his favor?" The zombie's words seemed to get louder and louder until it was little more than him yelling. "You know nothing of me or the punishment I endure!"

Taking a low crouch and readying his batons, the Zombie charged forward with renewed frenzy and purpose. The long fall had taken no real toll on his body since it was being fueled by both the light and the shadows all at once, the gunner had fallen a great distance and was likely a bit stiff from it.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Zathian instantly regretted placing his hand on the device. The shock was enough to make his legs disobey his brain, but not quite enough to knock him out. He lay on the ground, rubbing his throbbing head, while Yurr and his roommate...Aaron...talked. He snapped to attention when Yurr mentioned his "special" tribe. It seemed that his charge had more secrets that would most likely need to be examined at a later date. For the time being he needed to report to Gelareth. "Grrrr.....Goodbye Yurr, I will check on you later. Remember, if anything happens..." Zathian uttered, glancing at the crystal he had given Yurr before turning with a flurry of his coat to leave. He strode away from the dormitory and took flight once he had enough space. Hopefully he was well away from his roommate. He did not want Coren to know about the communication crystal. He could only imagine how that situation would go down. He found a suitably tall tree and alighted on one of its thick branches. Leaning against the trunk, Zathian pulled out the clear crystal and focused on it. Zathian did not understand the magics that made the crystal work, as he could not wield magic, but he had faith in them. Sure enough, the crystal began to glow yellow and Zathian felt as if a presence had joined him in the tree. A powerful, terrifying presence. A voice emitted from the crystal.

"Ah Zathian. You finally decided to report." the voice of Gelareth echoed from the crystal.

"Yes sir, I am ready to report." Zathian replied, doing a slight bow. He still was not sure if Gelareth could see him through the crystal, but it was better safe than sorry. Gelareth was picky about customs.

"Well then get on with it. What is Yurr's situation?" Gelareth snapped.

"Unfortunately I have not been assigned a room with Yurr. He is roomed with a man who is adept at traps and technology. I did not have a chance to properly assess his abilities. He seems friendly to Yurr, but I cannot be sure. Then there is the being that resides within Yurr. Its nature and motives still allude me. That is all."

"If we could have guaranteed you a room with Yurr we would have, trust me. Anyway, its time you had a chat with this being inside Yurr." Gelareth mused.

"Sir, just how am I supposed to communicate with this being. From what I have seen I doubt I could just ask to talk to it." Zathian asked, looking confused.

Gelareth chuckled. "I understand. I have something special in mind. You remember that crystal I told you to give to Yurr? Well, with my power, you can enter Yurr's mind while he sleeps.Then you can question this being." Gelareth explained.

Zathian hesitated a moment. Gelareth planned to send him into Yurr's mind? Zathian felt a chill move down his spine for reasons he could not explain. Sir, could this be dangerous? I have seen first hand what this being can make Yurr do. Who knows what he will be like in person. Would it not make more sense for you to go? I can not wield magic, I would be helpless within that realm."

"And here I was told you were the strongest and most courageous of your class. I guess I was wrong. If you are scared I can always assign another to do your job? Gelareth snorted.

"I am not afraid I was merely looking for the best method to go about this task!" Zathian exclaimed.

"THEN DO AS I COMMAND!" Gelareth boomed through the crystal. Now listen. Once you believe Yurr to be asleep, use the crystal to contact me. I will do the rest."

"Yes Sir." Zathian said with another bow. With that the crystal ceased glowing. Zathian leaped from the branch he was perched on, snapped his wings open, and flew back to his dorm. He entered his room to await nightfall.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:34 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron watched silently as Zathian left in a hurry. There was something off about that one, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was, one thing particulary bothered him. 'His last sentance trailed off. Usually that sentance is ended with "contact me" or some form of that. He knew I was here, so obviously there's something he doesn't want me to know about.' he thought silently as he checked the scanner himself. It read Aaron's hand and within moments the lock clicked, it was working perfectly fine. 'At least that should keep him out of the door for now, the window could be trouble, but I have all night, and as long as I'm quiet, Yurr shouldn't mind.' he thought as he entered the room, taking note of Yurr's responce to his question."All you feeling allright Yurr? You probably should get some rest if you're not feeling well. I'll ask only two more easy questions so you can get to sleep then." Aaron said as he strolled over towards his side of the room again.

He opened another box and covering his mouth quickly again, as a puff of Yellow smoke, mustard gas, emitted from the box this time. However, just like the Iodine earlier, it disappated quickly. "The first is if it's alright if I work on some more security measures while you're asleep? I promice to be quiet if you say yes." he reached into the box as he asked, and pulled out another small box. It was black, and relatively square about A foot wide and a foot long. It appeared to be locked and sealed, but Aaron's hand opened the box without a key. "The other question is a bit odd. Do you happen to use magic at all Yurr?" he said with a cunning smile on his face, but it would have gone unseen to Yurr.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Saga smirked evilly as she watched Of a Thousand quickly dispatch the two of the louder fighters, taking particular pleasure in seeing him casually run through one of them with his own sword, she respected that. He'd given him hope and then killed him with his own weapon, that took a particular dark and unpleasant but still poetic sytle that she liked. Dearest Atrus, bless his heart, left a trail of destruction and unhappiness wherever he went, but there was no finesse in his evil. He was like a gifted amateur, never bothering to refine his skills, all play and no work, while this fellow here now, oh she got shivers just looking at him. She stepped back from the entrance to let him enter the tent, and slipped in after him. Her eyes scanned the hips of the crowd, looking for the twin of the key those two boys had been shouting over. She was lucky, the owner of it was right beside her, with a sigh she fell against him, as if she'd been pushed. She looked shyly up at him, timidly apoligising as he growled at her and stepped out of his sight, over to her target. She casually walked over to him, craning her neck to look at the numbers and room assignments too. So what number are you then? She asked curiously, her bright yellow eyes watching him intently as she rocked from the balls of her feet to the tiptoes, moving her hips regularly back and forth, the corner of her mouth revealing a white fang as she smirked coyly at him.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr yawned, imagining a giant breakfast waiting for him in the morning. "Yurr thinks is should be fine. Yurr is a heavy sleeper. As long as Aaron tells Yurr what he shouldn't do to avoid Yurr setting off traps it'll be alright." Yurr thought for a moment, sitting up. "Yurr doesn't know if Yurr uses magic. Yurr knows he gets called a 'magical creature' sometimes, but does that mean Yurr uses magic? Maybe that's how Yurr breathes fire! Yurr's fire is magic! Yurr thinks that makes more sense than his last idea about how his fire is made." Yurr lay back down, closing his eyes. "Yurr thinks he does use magic then." Yurr yawned and slowly drifted off to sleep, leaving Aaron to his devices and schemes.

Gunner Caine

Caine stared at Mark for a moment, before starting to run. He wasn't trrying to escape, he was trying to move where the fight was happening. Caine skidded around a corner and fired a shot into the ground. He winced as it propelled him upwards a few feet, enough for him to grab a ledge and start to climb the dorms. He held the handle of the gun between his teeth as he climbed, making sure not to look down. As he hit the half-way point he readied himself and pointed the gun down, waiting for Mark to make his move.

Postby Cheesemore » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron grinned when Yurr mentioned his fire was magic. He would prove to be a good test subject later. "Thank you Yuur, I'll let you know about everything in the morning then." he said as he placed the box down as Yurr drifted off to sleep. Aaron covered his mouth again, expecting another one of his traps in a seperate box he had, but to his dismay, nothing came out. 'The bastards did look through my things. Oh well, at least this one learned his lesson, probably disuaded them from looking through the others.' he thought as he rumaged through the box.

The current box only held carpentry items; wood, nails, screws, hammer, etc. But that was what he exactly needed at the moment. 'Now, where to place them? Probably not on Yurr's side yet, I'll have to ask him tommorow.' he thought as he pulled out some very small pieces of wood and some screws, as well as a screw driver. Aaron climbed on top of his bed towards the corner and began screwing in the small wood piece, once he finished, he placed three more directly below the ceiling, making it appear as though he installed some basic shelves. He only used the hand screw driver, it took longer, but it was as quiet as he could be. Once he finished, Aaron made his way back over towards the box.

Aaron carefully reached in and pulled out 8 Rune stones, each the same size, but had slightly different symbols on each of them. 'These better be worth the money I paid for them." he muttered as he began to place them, carefully, on each one of the shelves. After he was finished, he placed the other four on the floor, directly below each of the others on their shelves. As he placed the last one, the symbols on their faces began to lit up and soon Aaron's side of the room was engulfed in a strange blue light. 'Well at least that part works. Let's test the true part of them.' Aaron thought as he returned towards his poncho and pulled out an arrow and then walked back towards Yurr's side of the room until he was out of the blue light.

It was strange, Yurr's side of the room wasn't even phased by the blue coloration on Aaron's side, but that was part of the beauty of it. Aaron focused on his arrow in hand, and soon enough a small flame emitted from the tip, he walked carefully towards his side of the room his arm outstretched, until he finally hit the cut off point. Instantly the flame on the arrow died. Aaron concentrated again, but nothing changed about the arrow, it remained the same. 'Well I'll be damned. Yurr will have to confirm this, but it works.' he thought silently as he threw the arrow back towards his poncho and grabbed more tools from his boxes and strolled over towards the window. "Now that that's settled I can work on this window, it's far too easy to break into." he whispered, and got to work.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Leopardess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 pm

After two months of journeying to this out-of-the way school, at the word of a wandering passerby, Alizea looks at the structure and is less than impressed. :Admittedly, the rest of the world does seem shabby, compared to my father's lair, but I was expecting something... taller: she thinks to herself. She steps inside the complex, after finding the door locked, and finds nobody. For a while she stands around, looking at the interior decor, but then she grew bored, and decided this was a test of initiative- after all, this is an evil school, and students who don't bother to find out the rules would surely be held in greater esteem. Wandering about the floors to get a feel for the layout, managing to avoid people in the process, Alizea doesn't find anything of particular interest to her, and so leaps down from a window at the third floor and discovers the student dorms. Figuring that this is where the people might be, she wander inside, picks up a key, and locates her room, planning on slipping in quietly and without fuss, see what types of furnishings these people felt inclined to give for free to their students and thus give her a clue in what these stranger teachers might be like...
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 am

-Mark Rourke-

He's retreating? Mark watched the gunner run off momentarily, deciding whether to follow or not, but realized what he was doing. Caine was trying to set the field to his advantage again. First falling out the window to give him more range on Mark and now height to give him better accuracy. Too bad his opponent was a killer infused with hundreds of years worth of practice in the art of murder.
Not to mention the deal he had made in return for power...
Mark would kill Caine, even if it meant dragging him to the afterlife personally.

Taking off in a full sprint, his light form clearing the distance very quickly, as Caine shot himself upwards Mark grabbed a rock that was flung up from the shot and let fly as hard as the zombie could muster, clipping the boys hand as he clung to the wall. It wasn't a long fall down but it was a delay he could not afford.
Continuing his run, Mark realized several shots had landed in the zombies chest but thankfully none fatal or injuring him in any way. Being a corpse wasn't so bad at times.
Flinging forward with his right arm over his head, Mark performed a leaping downward swipe with the extended baton hoping to crush the poor gunner's arm or head.

tl;dr - Mark clipped your hand so you lost balance on the wall and had to come down. Wouldn't be much of a fight if you just stayed out of melee range!

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Zathian opened his eyes to glance out the window of his dorm. The sky was darkening. He continued to sit, cross-legged. on his bed. He had to assume that Yurr was asleep. He did not know how much longer his roommate would be out. He recalled Gelareth's words.

"Find someplace comfortable, your dorm should suffice. Enter the meditative position and activate the crystal. Close your eyes and I will do the rest. One more thing, make sure you are not disturbed. If you are brought out of the trance that my magic will put you in, it will end your involvement with Yurr's mind. It could also damage your mind. Make sure this roommate of yours knows not to disturb you."

Zathian had grimaced a bit at that last part. How could he ensure that his roommate did not bother him? He decided to simply right a note and hope that Coren had at least some measure of respect. "Please do not disturb me, and do not touch the crystal. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you heed these words." -Zathian. He placed the note in front of where he was sitting, and pulled out the crystal. He closed his eyes and focused on the object in his hand. The crystal lit up yellow, and Zathian felt something....strange taking a grip on his mind. He was not sure what happened next, but it felt like his consciousness was ripped from his head and sent hurtling towards an unknown destination. Suddenly the moving feeling stopped, and Zathian was surrounded by darkness. He saw a light in the distance and moved towards it.

(OOC - I give Gareth permission to take control of Zathian briefly as he enters Yurr's mind if necessary)

Postby Garethcool » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 pm

There was a deep gong that rang through the air. A prinny perched on the roof of the school holding a loudspeaker let out a loud squawk. "Waugh! Watch where you poke that stick dood! It's totally curfew doods! Get back to your dorms before we let out the Hellho- What? WHAT DOOD?! ZYou already released them...? harsh dood... Harsh. Erm... Please get to your dorms before the dogs get you doods! I gotta clean that up..."

THe grounds were slowly enveloped by hundreds of flaming dogs with a hunger for any students who weren't in their rooms.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr slowly drifted off, his dreams taking over.

A large black room with only two inhabitants was Yurr's dream. One was a middle-aged man with short black hair and a well-trimmed beard, and the other was Yurr himself. Both wore identical black suits, and sat at either side of a table that had tea prepared. Yurr and the older man chatted politely, mostly about mundane things. A third chair appeared and slid out as Zathian faded into the room, wearing a similar suit. The older man clapped his hands together and bowed to Zathian. "We've been expecting you. Young Yurr implied that you would find your way in here eventually. Welcome to his subconscious." There was some power behind his voice, but it seemed to be only that of someone who was sure of himself. Yurr waved casually. His hair was combed and slicked back, making him look much older than he usually did. "Good evening Zathian. I would like to welcome you as well to my mind. Would you like some tea? I've just brewed it. Do take a seat and stop standing there looking dumbfounded." Yurr motioned to the seat and sipped his tea politely.

Gunner Caine

Caine made a loud yelping noise as his hand was clipped by the rock. He quickly withdrew his hand, his face turning pale as he began his descent towards the murderous zombie. he took a deep breath and kicked off of the wall, giving himself more space to work with. he took aim and fired at Mark once, hoping it would at least slow the zombie down enough to give him a headstart. There was a loud barking and Cain swore as he landed. A large wall of flames and gnashing teeth rushed towards himself and mark. "Aw hell. This has gotta wait, because I'm not gonna die to a wall of Hellhounds or to you before one more good night of sleep." Caine ran backtowards the dorms, giving Mark a wide area before he started climbing back up to the large hole that once had been the wall of his room.

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 pm

At first everything was black for Zathian, but a room quickly appeared, seeming to fade into being. Or had he faded into it? He could not be sure. He quickly gathered his bearings and took in the situation. He was quickly dumbfounded by it. He had expected to see Yurr, though not in the suit. The other man he had not expected, nor the table and tea. It was clearly apparent that their was a draconic being residing in Yurr, and he had expected a creature more along the lines of his commander, Gelareth. However, this man appeared to be a half breed, like Yurr. To the onlooker it would seem that Zathian was the most draconic being in the room, looking like the mix of a man and a dragon. However, Zathian felt the power behind the appearance of the man. He would have to tread carefully.

Stepping forward he returned the man's bow, then sat in the seat that had been prepared for him. He was about to politely decline the tea, but quickly remembered the fate of the succubus girl earlier that day. "Yes, thank you, tea would be nice." He slipped a talon through the handle of the cup that was his, and took a sip. His nerves were alight, and his thoughts were in a jumble. He took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly, then turned to look at the man. "Since you have been expecting me, I can only assume you know about the Order, and of my reason for being here?" he asked the man. After hearing the response, Zathian continued with "Then I guess I shall start with the basic questions. If you dont mind answering, just who are you? Why are you inhabiting Yurr's mind?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing