Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby iven3000 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Yuki Alena

Kicking around dirt as she waited for this all to end and get on with the school day. The intercom announcement made her sigh. “Well isn’t that just disappointing” she mumbled. Walking over to the towering wall of the school and placed her hand on it and closed her eyes. “Hmm… oh my, you are in pretty bad shape. Not much I can do, but maybe” Taking her hand of the wall Yuki started to concentrate. A mass of energy pooled into her right hand as it bald into a fist. Her feet shifted towards the wall as the fist slammed against it with a crack. The walls strengthened and holes, cracks, and wounds in the structure began to heal over.
Collapsing to the ground and turned her back to the wall and sat back. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes were closed. “There, maybe now they won’t end the day. Actually this is more fun than I have had in awhile, and you don’t want the day to end ether, do you” said with a chuckle as she glanced towards the ground “of course not.”
Last edited by iven3000 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Asmodai » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Moie - Hallways

The PA systems crackled and spoke it's message. Moie listened with great interest, technology moved so fast in it's eyes. One moment they barely knew how to create a wheel, next thing you know they're using boxes with trapped voices. Marvelous. Dangerous.

A word had caught it's attention. Keys. Keys were wondrous things. They opened doors, portals. Doorways to places you couldnt get otherwise. Some good, some bad. You wouldnt get anywhere in this world without the proper keys.

But keys also held stories, big and small. And Moie loved stories. Over the course of it's... well life is a big word, it had accumulated an endless amount of stories. Stories now already forgotten, stories about the old times. Stories of times before civilized cultures. And Moie loved telling stories to those willing to listen. Happy stories, dark stories, it was all the same to Moie. Stories were the cornerstones of anything willing to call itself civilized.

It longed back to the old days, before technology. It was marvelous, yes. But it had divided the world. The people, they were no longer connected to the world. They were Wai'ichuranan now, dead folk. They couldnt see it themselves it appeared, but their shadows told Moie enough. Some were still redeemable, but it was hard. And why should it bother? It felt no kinship to these creatures, they had never showed any to it.

A weak, warped, caw from Aysiri shook the lumbering figure out of it's daydream. It stood in the middle of a hallway, quite effectively rerouting the students as no one dared to get close.
The bird carefully poked it's head out of Moie's mouth. It still wasnt nearly as majestic as it used to be, but at least the feathers had their unnatural flow again. Dense shadows rippling through air on a non-existent wind.

Moie petted the bird fondly, with his normal right hand of course. "Hrrmm, you and me are too old for this world. Arent we?" It's voice was deep and rumbling. Aysiri responded with another soft caw, it was the closest thing Moie had to a friend. They had been together since the beginning.

With creaks and groans the large creature turned around and with thundering footsteps it slowly made it's way back to the entrance. The students went out of their way for Moie, whether it was for the appearance or the aura of dread surrounding it.

Outside there was a line in front of the tent, most appeared to be fighting over the keys they had managed to grab. But everybody stopped dead in in their tracks as the hulking tree made it's way off the stairs. They crowd split apart, almost as if Moie was royalty. The ones foolish enough to keep standing got pushed aside gently, but forcefully, by the giant claw-like left hand. Moie didnt wish for more bloodshed.

The tent was way to small to contain Moie, even went bend down it could hear the fabric rip and tear. Having random twigs here and there that got caught in the fabric obviously didnt help either. There was a large board with keys hanging all over it on small hooks. Small formless keys, made in the dozens. Moie held a key in front of it with it's right hand. There was no story to this, not even the smallest.

Aysiri was a lot more pleased with the shiny key though, quickly pecking it out of Moie's hand. Moie walked out of the tent again, tearing the top off and dragging it along as a makeshift cape. It would've been quite a hilarious sight, if it wasnt for the one who was wearing it.

Moie decided to move out of the crowd and see what would happen next. It wondered what the voice box meant by demolition.
Mephobiac

Postby Villain » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 am

Coren Vorex

Coren giggled at the giant ice monster as it lumbered towards him. He could run laps around that hulking idiot, but for right now he was more concerend about the sudden gust of wind and the change in weather. Looking at the demon Coren flew down near the demon and listened to it. "You want a fight? Come and get some then." he said to the shape stealer in the most relaxed tone he had, his body more comftorable with his arms hanging loosely, and his arrogance bolstering. Looking at the demon he continued to keep an eye on the ice monster, and when it was geting close to crushing him he flew near the shape stealer so that the fist would crush the demon instead of him. Darting away after trying that he flips the middle finger to the demon and begins to fly towards the dorms, considering the school as about to collapse and all.

Yen Barbarous

Listening to the PA Yen cracked her knuckles and looked out through the hole in the wall, back to the classroom, and back to the hole. "Here goes nothing" she says as she begins to stomp over to the wall, picking up speed until eventually she leaps out of the school and begins to fall. Shit shit shit, come on Yen. You can do this, it's as simple as breathing right?" she said to herself as she began to plummet. Taking a breathe in she began to concentrate, focusing on the image in her head. Her back began to bubble, just as her wings bursted from them. They slid out through a thin opening in her armor, designed by her Incubus master. Crazy bastard was right, that opening did come in handy" she thought to herself as she began to fly over to the dorms, looking over at the fight with a grin as she watched the fog clear up. Landing at the dorms she socked a incubus ninja in the face who was standing in the way of a key. Grabbing it she began to twirl it around her right finger, humming a little song as she walked over to her room, and occasionally looking over at the giant tree monster
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 pm

-Chris - time to go -

Chris's head snapped up as the PA crackled out it's message. Again? I mean, yeah, my classroom is wrecked but the whole school needs started again already? Sheesh, talk about a rough first day. He stared at his desk with all his paperwork and notes on it, then waggled the stump of his arm and wriggled his fingers on his broken-off hand. Well...I'm not gonna be able to carry that. He cracked his jaw, twisted his neck left and right then nodded at the desk. Fire immediately whooshed up and over it and then disappeared without a trace, along with the desk. He stood up and then looked down at the little princess playing her game. Oi, you've gotta go little lady. The schools being brought down for the night. He said politely after dangling his broken arm in front of her and snapping his fingers at her face. With or without you in it I'm afraid and we can't have our future underlord dying on her first day, can we? With that, he turned, ran and jumped out the hole in the wall, it would have been quite impressive since he'd started to go on fire, to begin his brief flight as a burning comet if his foot hadn't caught on the wall causing him to jerk down and fly/fall into the ground. ...Maybe I'll just walk. He muttered as he pulled himself out of the faint imprint in the grass. This is really not my day. Not a good last hour anyway at all. He shook his legs one-after-another then broke into a jog towards the centre of the courtyard, jumped into the air, and with a little burst of fire propelling him into the air and then a much bigger burst shooting him even higher and to the right, the sight of him dimisnished until he was a little red dot, which then turned into a thinner black one and fell into the forest.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin ran to where Coren had been, re-obtaining his staff. He let out a breath of relief and nodded to the golem who stopped mid-swing. Ruin sighed loudly and walked over to Of a Thousand, looking at him carefully. "So... I wasn't having a nightmare earlier. Figures. I never fall asleep at school, and with dormitories being here... Looks like I'm not sleeping ever. That damned dragon has it out for me... Bleh." Ruin waved his staff and the ice golem began melting, no longer supported by Ruin's magic. He looked at Of a Thousand again and nodded slightly, "Thank you. He had my number there for a minute."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr danced around the classroom happily, and blinked as the announcement went off. Yurr grinned, diving from the window, rather gracelessly. "Ooh! Key! Yurr wants a key! Yurr wants a roommate and another friend! Yurr will see you tomorrow Abraxas and Zephyr!" He flapped his wings, raising himself to the window again. "Yurr remembered to say bye to you too Zathian!" Yurr flapped his wings again, taking flight. He flew over the school, flying past others, and waving to those on the ground. Yurr grinned and divebombed the key tent, crashing through the already destroyed tent. Yurr took a key happily, smiling at everyone around. "Yurr thought that was fun."

Gunner Caine

Caine walked past Aaron, saluting. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow, boss." Caine wandered down the hall, exiting the school rather hastily as it creaked and groaned. He sighed, walking to the key line. He watched as a rather large tree-like creature obtained a key. He shivered and followed in the creatures wake, grabbing another key at random. "Yoink."

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr left the room smiling. All was going according to plan. He had at least 3 mercenaries working for him, and more would be bound to join. He entered the third floor teleporter, chuckling to himself as he disappeared.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Zathian shifted to the side as, first Chris, then Yurr flew out of hole past him. "See you later, Yurr" he responded. I guess it is time to leave he thought to himself. He beat his wings and soared in the direction of the key tent. He witnessed Yurr dive bombing said tent. He chuckled to himself, realized how rarely he chuckled, shook his head, and dropped down to the remains of the tent. He watched the tree creature lumber off, keeping an eye on it until it was out of eyesight. He then walked over to the wrecked tent, lifted a corner off the ground, and grabbed a key from the ground. Holding the key, he mentally debated actually staying in the room. He decided to humor the desires of the school's staff. With any luck he would not have a roommate, and if he did how bad could they be?

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron was a bit disappointed that Mark didn't want to go with, but he understood he reasons. He glanced back at the classroom to notice a few were making use of the hole in the way and leaving. Aaron decided on a different approach, the stairs. The other upside is that it gave him time to his thoughts. 'Damn Prinny, breaking my ribs, if he wasn't dead I'd probably kill him right now.' he thought as he clutched his side. 'No matter, what've we learned today? Mark's reliable, I can trust Caine and Teophyr as far as I can throw them.' he thought as he stopped in the second floor and peered out a window, looking at the fight still raging on.

'Coren, cocky and a fan of showtunes. Ruin, soft-spoken but backs up whatever few words he uses. Yuki...bipolar. Atrus, simple.' He thought before finally turning around and heading away, just catching a glimpse of "Of a Thousand". 'One of the few I currenly don't have information on, soon enough. Abraxas, Zephyr, Yurr, that odd tree thing, not much information on them either, or that girl behind Atrus earlier. Sounds like more work for tommorow.' his thoughts finished as he finally made it to the first floor and walked out to the impressively destroyed tent. "Looks like I missed all the fun again." he said outloud, grabbing a key in the process. His hand finally left his side and picked it up and inspected it. "Room #5? I like that number, I'll take it." he said outloud and wandered in the direction of the dormitory. 'Yes, tommorow I need to finish up my information.' he thought as he silently walked passed Zathian, not bothering to notice him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Keiran » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

Zephyr got to Abraxas and pulled him out of the building, nuzzling the older boy. "Dorms," muttered Abraxas, "Zephyr, we will get separate rooms." Zephyr blanched and looked up at his brother while following Yurr, and Abraxas stroked his brother's horns gently, "We need to spread our influence, and I will be fine on my own." Abraxas kissed Zephyr's forehead and the smaller boy nodded, afraid but acceptant.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 pm

Atrus quickly stepped back out of the tree's way too, clicking his tongue as he got some goosebumps from it. Creepy bi- he paused and frowned as he thought back a few seconds ago, trying to figure out if he'd brushed against something. ...eh? He slowly reached up and behind and flailed behind him slightly, then turned round and looked around. I could have sworn... he said quietly, still reaching behind him as he tried to get dismiss his unease. He shook his head, the tip of his hat swinging with it and rubbed his forehead. Man this has been a long day, I'm getting jumpy over nothing. He knocked the tip of his hat back and looked up as the PA system activated going on about refurbishings and dorms. Oh goody, I get a bunkmate. he said sarcastically as he pushed his hands in his pockets and slouched off, Saga smiling happily as she skipped silently after him.

They made an odd couple walking down the hall. One suspicious-looking black mage with dark wisps emanating from him, giving dirty looks to anyone that made eye contact and following behind him, a cute smiling girl in weird black clothing waving clawed hands, winking and blowing kisses to anyone looking at her, leading to numerous embarrassed grins, some waves and winks back and she even managed to make a few of them blush. It's alway nice to see how little it takes to make the so-called future monsters of the world turn into normal boys, so easy to brighten their day a little too with just a little innocent gesture. I wonder exactly how they'd react if I did some not-so-innocent thiings to them? She stuck a tongue out at a giant, rough-looking warrior they were about to pass by who after a short surprised look, leered and winked back at her. Atrus frowned, growled under his breath, reached up and grabbed the warrior by his tunic, lifter him up before the warrior could fathom that the scrawny little mage was actually able to pick him up at all and threw him right out the window next to him. What the hell is with the guys in this school? he said angrily as everyone else quickly sped up away from them. I mean, yeah, I'm awesome and could win over anyone I wanted too, but these guys don't even know me, hell, they don't even know what I really look like. I only get girls by my sparkling personality, and money, and sometimes various drugs, but mainly the fake personality, but seriously. These guys are messed up. They must be desperate or something. He shook his head angrily and continued muttering under his breath as he started on his way again, Saga stumbling silently behind him, doubled over with laughter. Oh I've missed you, you crazy little moron.

When they reached the tent, Atrus walked right up to the keys while Saga split off from behind him to wait outside. Hmm... said Atrus as he looked at the throng fighting over the keys. He flicked a finger and a shadow snaked under their feet then reached up through their hands, wrapped around a #1 key and pulled back, snapping it into his hand. He smirked and walked back out of the tent. Well, that was easy. No 1, a fitting number I think. He stopped at the opening, and looked back at the throng. After a moments hesitation, the ground underneath him went black and spread out under them and thin wiry spikes came out and grabbed a few money bags and any loose jewellery they could find, only a few noticed the theft but luckily there roars of anger were swallowed up by the other students clammering for keys. Atrus gripped onto his hat and legged it as a few students began to pull out of the crowd to regain their belongings which were trailing along the ground after Atrus. Might as well make a profit of the day. He said happily, his smirk growing as he kept his lead on the few other students and ducked down as a fireball whistled over his head.

Oh how violent. Saga said in mock shock as she watched the violence unfold. She started picking at her nails absent-mindedly for a few seconds, wondering about her next course of action. Maybe I should just wait for someone else to show up, pick my own room-mate, there are still a good few keys left. She bit off the end of one and winced as it caught the skin a bit. Blast. she muttered as some dark blood seeped out from it. She stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it. She looked around and then sat down close to the entrance to watch those entering and exiting. I'll just see who's coming and going for now.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Coren Vorex

Swooping up his key Coren glances over at Artrus making sure to say "Hey," but not bothering to continue the conversation. Things were kind of awkward right now, with the fight plus Coren being wounded and all. Now turning around he began to flap his wings more slowly so that he would hover backwards. Looking at the violence he makes tisking noises, paying special attention to the gloomy chick standing outside of the fighting. He remembered seeing her, possibly with Artrus but his memory was fuzzy with his head being jarred and bonked from the daily activitys. Finally getting to his room he lands on the ground, not bothering to change his wings back, and opens up the door saying "Honey! I'm home! How was your day today sugar?" making sure to keep his shoulder pressed against door. Looking at the fellow dragon he changes his comical light hearted face to that of confusion, then to that of neutrality as to allow him to say "Hey Samurai Jack, what's up? So we're roommates huh? We get to roast marshmallows, not like that'll be hard anyway, and camp out overnight. Oooo! And we can tell ghost stories! Or in my case, me stories. Names Coren Vorex, I would say it's a pleasure to meet you but then I'd be lying. SO instead, it's been ok meeting you.” Tapping his foot he looks at his pretend watch on his wrist, as if he's waiting for something.

The sound of little footsteps fill the room as hunchback tiny skeletons walk in, each one carrying a suitcase on their back. A note stapled to the last one's forehead saying "You left these at the castle. -Hate Dad". Unpacking everything he takes out a piece of chalk and begins to draw a line through the room. The line consists of a single line pressed up directly against Zathians bed and going from wall to wall barely giving the samurai any room. "This side is my side," he points to the larger side that encompasses most of the room "And this side is your side." he points to the bare minimum room he's given. "Now time to unpack, make things all graveyardey. Just like mom would if she wasn't disintegrated and blown into the ocean wind." he says as he unpacks the bags, pulling out many undead themed objects, including a spray that is labeled "Scent of Old Dirt; Now with 40% more rotting corpse juice and old coffin wood".
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Zathian turned as he heard the door to the dormitory open. Then he froze, his mouth slightly agape in greeting his roommate. A phrase that his skull friend had used frequently came to mind. [i]Are you kidding me!?/i] he thought. Zathian could just stand, stunned at this ironic twist of fate. He barley moved as Coren prattled on. Zathian seriously considered just leaving and not using the dormitory. He also considered whipping out his sword and hacking the lich to death, but his honor would not allow this. The lich had done nothing to him. Then something occurred, or snapped, in his mind. This was a test! This entire mission, these circumstances, all of it was a test of his conviction. Fate was the maestro behind this test. Yes, this had to be a test, and he would pass with flying colors. He would not only live with this lich, he would accept it! But first, there was something he had to do.

Excuse me a moment, uhm, Coren was it? There is something I must do quickly. With that, Zathian left the dorm, turned to the nearest wall, and began to repeatedly bang his head against it. He kept this up for a solid two minutes before returning to the dorm. "Now that I have wrapped my mind around the concept of us sharing a dormitory,we can discuss some rules. Do not try any.....what did the Skulls say....oh, do not try any "funny business" or i will kill you. Secondly..." Zathian said, drawing his sword, then swiftly cutting a neat rut into the floor, evenly dividing the room. these parameters are more to my liking. They are also more permanent. he stated, glancing at the crude chalk lines. "Now that that is established, might I ask who Samurai Jack is?"

Postby Zelosse » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am

-Mark Rourke-

All his deeds were done, his accomplice paid handsomely from the employer as well as Marks own personal funds he had 'collected' during his time of marauding as a shambling corpse. He refused to get a room in the school because as a creature of undeath what use did he ever have for sleep? No instead Mark opted to simply lurk the schools halls during the witching hour but was both displeased and humored by other demonic entities that loomed in the schools shadows doing so as well. He'd killed atleast 3 of them by now yet the dark shadows never truly seemed to lighten up.

It was an odd feeling he discovered when he looked upon Aaron, oblivious to Marks where abouts at the present time, yet felt not the urge to simply kill him as he wanted to do with everyone else. What held him back wasn't compassion for a living soul, it was the similarity and bond developed with the Archer. Though one worked for money and Mark worked for the sport it seemed as though the two had worked together for centuries. Aaron was one of the few people in the multiple planes of existence who knew the true power Mark held.

Turning his attention elsewhere the Zombie pondered the gunner boy from earlier. Fickle, untrustworthy, weak... He would need to be dealt with. Teophyr would be dealt with later, when the timing was more opportune.

-Athrogate-

With a buzzing noise the P.A system turned on, at first it nothing but eventually the deranged mumbling of the local mad wizard could be heard. He rambled about the demons of this place hunting him, watching him, plotting to remove him of his glorious enchanted armor. He rambled about the wreckless miss-use of magic in the school, nonsensical talk really, and ended his low if not inaudible rantings about the guy who was defacing his large iron door with pictures of Avocado's holding a butter knife. Apparently that's what gets the psycho all fired up.

The dude was clearly losing it abnormally faster then normal..

Postby Garethcool » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 am

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr sat on his bed in his room, staring at the door. He tilted his head slightly, looking at the other bed. "Yurr gets a roomie~! Yurr gets a roomie~!" He sang happily, bouncing on the bed ever so slightly. Yurr grinned and flopped back onto the bed, thinking out loud. "Yurr wonders who's gonna be his roomie! Could it be Zephyr or Abraxas? Maybe Aaron or someone new! Ooh! Yurr hopes it will be someone new so Yurr can make another new friend! Yurr would like that very much. Yurr liked making friends. Yurr likes having so many friends." Yurr made a noise that was rather akin to a purr as he cuddled a pillow. "Yurr likes friends~"

Gunner Caine

Caine looked at his near-empty room "Uh... Looks like I don't have a roomie... Or at least not yet. Free card!" Caine grinned and threw his bag on coins onto the bed. He looked around slowly, stretching. He took his gun from his side and began cleaning it, carefully disassembling it and cleaning each peace. He whistled happily as he cleaned the gun, seemingly without a care in the world.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:23 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron didn't pay much attention to the dorm building when he entered it, he was in too much of a hurry to get into his new room. 'They should be arriving shortly, I'd almost forgot about that, no time to take it slow.' Aaron's train on thought stopped shortly though in the hallway. It was odd, it almost felt like someone was watching him, but he didn't feel any impending doom with it. 'Must be imagining it.' he thought to himself as he finally approached his dorm room. "Number Five, here we are." he said as he put the key into the lock, only to find out it was already open. 'My roomate must be here already. I hope I got lucky.' he thought as he opened the door.

It was then he noticed Yurr staring at the door, hugging a pillow. 'Definately got lucky. Today was a good day.' he thought as he entered. "Why hello again Yurr. I guess that means I'm your roommate huh?" Aaron said in a pleasent tone, but before Yurr could respond, there was another voice behind them. "Ah-hem." the voice said, it was a standard demon, dressed in a uniform. "One of you two Aaron?" "Oh that would be me." Aaron responded happily. "Sign here please." he responded, handing Aaron a clipboard and pen. "Oh good, they're finally here." he responded as a few other demons began piling into the room with various boxes. "Put everything around or on the open bed please, I don't want to insult my roommate." he said as he finished signing.

After about ten boxes were placed into the room, the delivery men left and the one who handed the clipboard to Aaron was still there as Aaron inspected his boxes. "Ah-hem!" he said. "Yes, that's everything, thank you." Aaron responded. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked back. "I paid up front, and everything's here, so I don't think so." "A tip sir?" "A tip? You want a tip?" Aaron responded, walking to the door where he still stood. "Here's a tip, don't go in water above your head if you can't swim." and immediately the door was shut and locked in the man's face. He anger could be heard through the door as Aaron continued. "A tip. He shows up three hours late and expects a tip. Ha!" he laughed and his attention was then turned back to Yurr. "Now that I think about it, I may have brought too much, what do you think?" he asked his new roommate.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Coren Vorex

Looking at Zathian with what could be thought of as a a confused glare (Emotions are rather hard to emulate on a skull you know) Coren shakes his head and says "No one important or that you should care about, I'm not against the new boundaries, and I can understand that you need your little.... Dragon space or whatever where you need to go on all fours and walk in circles before you can sleep. I get that, which is why we're going to be such GREAT buddies," Coren grabs Zathain in a bear hug, lifting the dragon up from the floor as Coren leans back and squeezing like a boa constrictor for a few seconds before letting him down "...... I didn't hurt you did I?.... GREAT! Can't wait for us to be bunk buddys! Ooooooo whats thiiiiisss?" Reaching towards Zathian Coren pulls his Katana out and begins to study it, with Oooo's and Aaaah's all the while prancing around the room with his honed speed and agility to avoid being caught by Zathian in case he tried to take the blade back. Finally getting bored with the sword Coren sighs as he simultaneously flicks it, sending it flying towards the wall until it pierces with a loud "THUNK!”

Looking back towards the door he spots the three hunchback midget skeletons carrying in something large and black. On closer inspection he notices that it's his coffin. "Holy crap! Dad actually brought it! Now, if I can just find a hammer I can nail it to the top of your bed.... Umm I never caught your name Dragon.". As Coren waits for Zathians name the skeletons drop the black, sleek wood, and polished coffin in the middle of the room. A elder dragons skull is present on the top of it in a flat (And much more smaller, but still noticeably supposed to be older) steel recreation. Coren opens it up (wide enough to allow Zathian to see) to see that the bones of a tiny baby dragon are lying inside of it (It looks like this). Awakening from its sleep it looks up, first at Zathian with a sly grin on its face, and then at Coren . Leaping into the air it flaps its wings to pounce on Coren’s face, licking the Dracolich Assassin with its dead light brown tongue (All the while panting and growling). ”Kalacoon! I thought you got lost and ran off to a bunny farm like Father told me!... You lost a bit of meat that’s for sure,” Coren says with glee as he inspects the small dragon ”But the important thing is you’re your back, here play with him Buddy” he releases Kalacoon into the air, sending him forward to play with Zathian. Pushing his coffin to the side Coren puts the finishing touches to his side of the room, making it a full blown Necropoli, and with dirt surrounding his Coffin to boot.

Picking up each of the midget skeletons he sets each one up on the ledge in front of the sole window in there room (Right down the center). After lining them up he gives each one a tiny monk robe to put on, stepping back to view his masterpiece Coren looks over at Zathian with a smile just as Kalacoon bites down on Zathians neck with its tiny puny teeth.

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

"I do not walk in circles when i sleep, I.." was as far as Zathian got before being lifted up in Coren's bear hug. Even though the dracolich was slightly smaller than Zathian, he still picked him up with ease. Zathian grimaced in slight pain as the lich constricted him. When Coren put him down, Zathian retched slightly at the smell. Still recovering from the bear hug, Zathian was powerless to stop Coren from defiling his blade with his undead hands. Zathian pursued Coren with near equal speed. "Hey!...No wait!...give...that....BACK!" Zathian yelled. Just as he was about to catch Coren, the lich tossed his blade at the wall, where it stuck. He yanked the sword from the wall and wiped both the blade and hilt on the curtains of the dorm. "I.....will let that slide this time." Zathian hissed through clenched teeth. However, in the future do NOT touch my sword.....please?..." Zathian asked. He realized how bad his situation was. If they dissolved into a fight, he would be sorely disadvantaged. The lich seemed suited to close combat, where as Zathian needed space to maneuver. The dorm offered no such space. Zathian needed to maintain good relations.

"...and my name is Zathian. he said as Coren opened up his coffin. When the small dracolich popped out, Zathian recoiled slightly. More atrocities? Wonderful, he thought to himself. Then Kalacoon was flying towards him, all of a sudden. Zathian tried to put on a smile as he pushed away the small undead dragon every time it got close. However the little monster bit into his neck when he turned to Coren. Zathian's left eye twitched, but aside from that he kept his composure. He plucked Kalacoon by the scruff of his spine, and flicked him away. Please keep your pet off me. Zathian said, a grimace stuck on his face. If you will excuse me,I need some air. Keep your lich junk off of my side of the room.

With that, he promptly left the room. Leaning against the outside wall, Zathian put a hand over his eyes, gently rubbing them. This was going to be harder than he had thought. He checked over his sword again, taking out a rag that he saved for polishing. He worked the sword over till it was gleaming again. Zathian was not sure he could stop himself if Coren touched his sword again. It was the only thing he truly held sacred, and he would not let the lich defile it, even for the sake of peace. He sighed, re-sheathed his sword, and began walking away from the dorm. I suppose I should find Yurr's dorm. It would make things easier if I needed to find him in a hurry. he thought. He would walk until he picked up Yurr's scent, which should be recent enough for even his weaker sense of smell.

Postby iven3000 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 am

Yuki Alena

Standing in front of the door to her room she took a deep breath and turned the handle. The door opened to a room half furnished with her stuff. Yuki walked over to the bed and sat on its cushy surface and looked over near the pillow were a letter addressed to her lied. “Oh, a letter from brother how kind of him” she said as she fell over onto her stomach and quickly ripped open the letter. “Dear sister…brought in your stuff hope it’s all there…blah blah blah…you ever need me just give me a holler…blah blah blah…P.S. Put something in your bag I thought you might like. I found it when I was on a job and picked it up, hope you like it.” Her interest was piqued as her mind raced with the possibilities of what it could be. She crawled under her bed and pulled out one of her bags and opened it. Atop one of her shirts lay a shiny silver charm bracelet decorated with all the signs of the zodiac. Yuki picked it up and put it on. She lay on her bed and stared at its many colored gems that decorated each zodiac sign. “Damit, he gets such good gifts it makes it hard to shop for him. But still I wonder where he got such a rare magic charm.”
Last edited by iven3000 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Garethcool » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:57 am

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr grinned happily as Aaron entered the room. "Hello Aaron! Yurr is your roommate! Yurr is happy it is Aaron, because Yurr was worried it would be someone strange Yurr didn't know and that would make it hard for Yurr to be their friend. Yurr likes having friends because friends are important to Yurr. Yurr wants to know what Aaron thinks about friends... Aaron?" Yurr had talked through a large portion of the moving in and was quickly fascinated by one of the larger boxes. Yurr examined it, staring at the brown cardboard. "Yurr wonders what could be inside... Yurr thinks it's untold mysteries and wonders... Oh! Yurr doesn't think you brought too much." Yurr quickly sat back on his bed. "But Yurr didn't bring much at all. Yurr doesn't have much to bring in the first place. Yurr is what people call... Poor. Yurr doesn't mind. Yurr has friends and Yurr has family. Yurr doesn't need much else. Yurr is just happy to be at school making friends!" A lower voice inside his head muttered to Yurr, making a point. -He's being too polite. He wants to know something. Ask him...- Yurr went cross-eyed for a moment, but listened to his 'inner voice'. "Is there anything Aaron wants to know about Yurr? Yurr would be happy to answer questions for Yurr's roommate." He smiled happily, looking at Aaron.

Postby Villain » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Yen Barbarous

Continuing to hum her song she took a quick detour to her tree she rested on earlier, where her bags lied. Quickly grabbing them and hoisting them up, bringing them over to her room. Unlocking the door she opens the door slightly, before kicking it open for dramatic effect. Throwing her bags into the room she slams the door shut, and glances around the room. Not to big but it could hold two people comfortably. Taking off her helmet she digs into her bag, pulling out a foldable armor rack with a hammer and few nails, and begins to nail it up to the right side of the room. After a few seconds it was hanging up and ready. Hanging her helmet on the top she begins to take each part of her armor off to hang it up. Now left in her bra and panties she walks over to the window ledge, gets on top of it, and takes a meditating cross legged sit stance. Focusing on the energy going through her Yen feels the dark corrupting pull of her magic, dancing around its attempts to pull her in psychologically, and doing so for a short time until she was interrupted by some muffled noises outside of her door.

Charging up her Shadow ball she flings it forward, quickly hitting the wall and dispersing as the energy exploded. The wall was left intact but a more audible cry of pain was heard coming from it. Proving her suspicion of a peeper correct, returning to her meditation she grabs her sword, making sure to place it across her lap, and continues back to concentrating.

Coren Vorex

Looking at Zathian as he left he let Kalacoon go flutter around the room, only to eventually stop at Zathian’s bed, walk in circles, and rest like a dog. ”This is what dad gets for making a dog’s spirit into a Dracolich. Now let’s go see what my uptight friend is up to.” Coren says as he leaves the room, ordering the skeletons to stay where they are. Walking down the halls, a few rooms down, he notices an armored brute kick open a door and walk inside. Intrigued he crouches down, stalking his way close to the door. Inspecting the wall he finds one single tiny hole, peering inside he sees the same armored brute now taking off their armor. Seeing a rather attractive succubus inside (And one stripping at that) Coren decides to stay a bit and prolong his hunt for Zathian. ”Come on now, just a little more, for me? Please? Well at least I get boob action.” the Dracolich says as he watches her meditate, staring for a bit he starts to get bored, realizing she won’t strip down anymore, and curses at the apparent defeat of a personal stripper he could manipulate in the future. While he’s occupied with his cursing Coren doesn’t noticed the swirling ball of black energy hit the wall. Knocking him prone he let’s out a cry of pain, quickly scurrying away once he realizes she’s spotted him and isn’t as sexy fun time happy as other Succubi. Finally finding Zathian, Coren begins to sneak behind him, crouching and sticking to whatever shadow he could find. Working his way behind Zath he stands fully upright, and in one lightning fast swoop he puts both of his hands on Zathians shoulders to give his jump a little boost and balance out his airborne trip. Swooping his head down (So that Zathian now looks at a upside down head of Coren he begins to sing ”I see a little silhouette of a man!” and quickly goes to the left then right as he says “Scaramouch! Scaramouch! Will you do the FANDANGO!”. Sliding on the floor around Zathian so that he was infront of the Samurai he lets out in a deep baritone ”THUNDER BOLTS AND LIGHTNING! Very very frightening, ME!”. With each Galaleo he bends back a little more until his knees are flat on the ground and his head is touching the ground, making sure to spring forward on “Figaro!”. “Magnificooooooo!” he falls sideways, stopping himself from hitting the floor with his hands at the last second.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Zathian had been walking for a few minutes, trying to catch sight or scent of Yurr. Why had he left Yurr before finding out his room number? What kind of guardian was he? He shook his head. Why was he even here? Yurr did not want, nor seem to need a guardian. He had Abraxas and Zephyr after all, and they seemed strong enough to handle themselves against most adversaries at this school. Still, he had to obey his orders, so he would guard Yurr's life with his own. His nostrils twitched as a familiar scent reached them. It was definitely Yurr's scent. Zathian began to stride faster.

Suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulders. Oh no. he thought with a mental sigh. Please let it be some manner of creature attacking me? Please? "I see a little silhouette of a man!" Damn it. He stumbled back as Coren flipped off of him, continuing his performance. Zathian rubbed his temple as Coren sang. "Hello again Coren, why are you following me?" he sighed. He stepped over the dracolich after he fell onto his side. "I need to find someone, and I would prefer you did not follow me." he stated matter of factually, continuing to walk down the hall, following Yurr's scent.

Postby Iris » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Of A Thousand

The demon calmly stood his ground as Coren sped away from him, giving him a rather immature and rather 'mortal' gesture just before the ice golem fist stopped under Ruin's command, the demon's ever changing face appeared momentarily disappointed but for what reason, none would discover.
"Reality is but a fickle and fleeting moment, it bends to the mighty. If you were in a nightmare created by me Ruin, I guarantee that you'd never wake up." The demon spoke darkly as he watch his prey vanish.

For the past 3000 years he had been able to exist on the mortal realm, he had always been able to move his pieces without much trouble, contingency plans were planted within society, political movements routed and whole civilizations brought to ruin just to keep his game going. He could remember a time before his shape grew in strength, the pits of torment.... the envy of those who conquered without thought.
A malicious smile played on his face, hundreds of needle like teeth played upon his face for a moment before he turned to Ruin to speak, "One would recommend heading off, you heard the announcement, you should go and observe whom your roommate is, haha. I'm sure you pray that it will not be me." With another twisted grin the demon began to walk away, even as his body began to 'melt' into another shape, at first it looked like a humanoid shadow but slowly flesh and skin began to grow, clothing began to materialize until he looked like your average student.

His new shape had dark red hair that was tied up into a short pony tail, his eyes were a cold green-blue that seemed to reflect a callous, arrogant and prideful nature, once more his clothing consisted of a monk like robe but now it seemed more practical, as if it was there to hide weapons or was used merely for show. The strange book had once more taken it's rightful place at his side while he now wielded a metal gauntlet on his left hand. Dark magic seemed to pulse from the center of the gauntlet. As he walked out of Ruin's eyesight, Of A Thousand began to laugh before vanishing.

It took the demon a couple minutes to get to the crowd location to where the keys had been placed, fights had broken out over who got which room, some fought for a chance to be bunked with good looking student while others simply fought for the sake of fighting. As he neared the tent one of the fights suddenly pulled him as two students tumbled into his path, Of A Thousand looked down upon these pathetic beings with scorn, in turn the fools took insult to such a look and spat out a string of curses at both him and each other.
There were no clever words or use of cryptic sentences as Of A Thousand's gauntleted hand struck the nearest demon, his free hand quickly wrapped around the battle weary demon's neck. With a quick shift in weight, Of A Thousand pinned the demon while the other watched in amusement mocking the other about the fact a 'mortal' was getting the better of him.
Words of hatred formed on the student's mouth but he never had a chance to speak them as Of A Thousand plunged his thumbs into the eyes, both popped causing the victim to howl in agony, altering his position slightly so that his foot was on the demon's neck Of A Thousand began to pull at head with savage strength, his hands wrapped tightly around his victims head even as his thumbs pressed deep inside the eye sockets for a better grip. Using his position to gain leverage Of A Thousand tore off the head, a dark fluid sprayed from the neck even as he tossed away the head into the crowd.
"Would you like to challenge me next, scum?" The robed whispered with a twisted grin, his hands were slick with blood and eye fluid turning to look at the remaining student his face lined with horror at the prospect of such a grisly end, "Or will you hand over the prize you two low-lifes were fighting over."

A key and a short sword tumbled onto the blood soaked ground, with face that spoke volumes of his displeasure at the fact he had to pick them up, Of A Thousand looked at the blade closely, "Such a menial trinket, mundane and utterly worthless. You may keep it." He offered the weapon to the teen and for a moment the fool breathed out a sigh of relief, moving to take the weapon not taking note of the fact that Of A Thousand offered the sword blade first.
In a simple motion he stabbed the teen, twisting the sword as he whispered in a annoyed tone "Do not waste my time with such trinkets." Letting the student drop to the ground as he walked to the tent to observe which room he had just been assigned to.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron made a move towards the box that Yurr was looking at, hoping he wouldn't open it. He had a sigh of relief when Yurr quickly returned to his bed. He listened closely as Yurr stated that he was poor and felt another idea creep into his head. 'Things seem to be falling into place too easily at this school.' he thought as Yurr told him to ask questions if he had any. "Alright then, how about I return the favor then." he said, moving towards the box that Yurr was eying over. "How about every question I ask, you can ask one as well about me, agreed?" he said to Yurr as he placed his hands on the flaps of the cardboard box. "Oh, but I wouldn't recommend going through these boxes." he said, pulling his shirt over his nose and mouth as he opened it. A purple smoke engulfed him as he held his breath, but as quickly as it appeared, it vanished again.

"Iodine. I doubt it's that poisonous to you, but I wouldn't try it to be on the safe side." he said as he finally started rumaging though the box, the clanking and clunking of machine parts could be heard as he sifted through it. "I'm very protective of my stuff. Which brings me to my first question Yurr." he paused as he pulled out a small device, it appeared to be a machine that read hand prints. "Would you mind terribly if I set up a few protective devices for our room? We can always add a few people that we allow in here later, but I'd just feel safer if I installed these." he said as he looked over Yurr once more. "If you don't mind then I'll just need you to place your hand on this." he finished, waiting for his responce.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 am

-Mark Rourke-

Darkness was always rather thick at the nether institute and that worked for and against everything in the school since who knew what lay in those dark shadows waiting for prey to get too close or test their luck. Mark was one of those predators that stalked the darkness, not to surprise an unsuspecting victim but to destroy the things that lurked in his only true home. Demons were filthy creatures, no morals or rules for balance. Just chaos. Mark needed to change it and for that he needed power, power he had but could not control to it's fullest.
Looking down on his right arm and pulling up the stiff cloth he saw again the burned marking upon his flesh that gave him purpose then covered it up again. It was time to hunt.

Directly below the ledge he resided upon was a window, inside was the gunner from earlier that had caused Mark to rethink his advance. Teophyr wasn't going to let these tasks he had go to whoever took them first, his true challenges belong to the strong. To who could overcome everything, even the ones that worked along side him. A ruthless creature like Teophyr understood one thing and that was strength in all it's many forms.
With grace and skill the zombie fell off the small ledge, turning 180 degrees to catch the rim of the window before swinging in feet first and shattering the class. Hands already in his pockets the Marauder threw out 4 small black and grey balls that exploded a short time later to cover the room in a dense smoke, with the 4 smoke bombs in place mark had plenty of time to kill off the boy.
Landing in a roll he seemed to disappear. No sound, no breathing, no bodyheat. Bult it felt like Mark knew where the gunner was at all times. His voice echoed off the walls softly, whispering into the gunner boys ears. "Make peace with your sins, for I shall cull your spirit from this place."

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 am

Atrus - settling in.

Oh I do like to kill beside the seaside~ Oh I do like to kill beside the sea~[!/color] Atrus sang quietly as he swung the key chain round his finger and climbed up the flight of stairs. [color=#FFFF00]Oh I do like to kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kill and kiiiilllll! He paused his ad libbing as he came across "No 13". Oh, and here I am. With a twist and a "click" the door swung open to reveal in all it's glory...a half-empty room. ....Eh? Where's my stuff? Atrus ignored the other side and started pacing neurotically round his side in figures of eight. I could have sworn I'd gotten a bed, some candles, a bookshelf, a jacuzzi, an iron maiden- he kept listing off random items until he lost count and stopped in the centre. ...Did they rob me or something? I didn't destroy much so they can't be fining me. He crossed his arms and drummed out a rhythm for another few minutes as he thought about what to do next.

I'm not sleeping on the damn floor anyway. He reached inside his robes and pulled out a small vial of black liquid, lobbed it up and down a few times and then dropped it in front of him. The liquid splashed out along with the shards of glass, some of it getting onto Atrus's robes, but not for long. The glass and the inky substance shuddered, jerked around and then pulled itself together to take the form of a small black imp hopping from side to side on the ground, chittering shrilly and waving it's fists at Atrus. Yeah, yeah, whatever, you'll get your blood payment later, just go get me my bed, a wardrobe, my second bookcase and the smallest fridge. The little creature shook with angry but then poofed into black smoke after it raised it's middle finger at him. A moment later a bed with black silk, a dark wooden headrest and white fluffy pillows came into being along with a huge imposing wardrobe with an angry demonic face carved into it and a tall, wide bookcase filled with old tomes, dusty books, glowing manuals and shuddering grimoires. Oh yeah, and a small ivory-coloured fridge inbetween it and the wardrobe. Quality service, those little guys. Atrus said as he opened the fridge, waved away the black smoke inside it and took out a small bottle of fizzy liquid. Ooh, dragon blood, I wonder how they got it bubbly.

With a flick of his hand, the four items re-arranged themselves, the bed slamming into the far corner, the headrest against the farthest wall, the bookcase slammed against his side wall and slid up so it's side was against the end of the bed, the wardrobe snuck into his other corner, facing his bed and the fridge landed beside the bed so if he felt like a midnight snack he could roll over and reach out for something. He giggled and leaped towards the bed, twisted himself in the air and bounced happily into it. He curled a finger and his favourite mange "soul eater" slid out from the bottom shelf and snapped into his hand. Ahhh, life is good. He said happily, shuffling up and putting his back against the headrest. He took a quick sip from his dragon blood, placed the book inbetween his upward knees and settled down comfortably.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Geomancer » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:53 am

Derek -Hallway-

"A prinny is a pretty common sight. But this prinny isn't common, oh no, dood. This prinny is... Derek Rathburg III. He's a master thief who just managed to attract some bad luck, dood. This prinny is gonna go far. He'll be back in no time. And this place is just full of kids with loose change. Adios doods!!!" Derek announced himself as such in the middle of the hallway, then threw a smoke bomb down and disappeared with a few objects he had flinched from the people inside the smoke. As soon as he rounded a corner, he looked at them. "100 hell, 3 needles, and a piece of chocolate. Hmmm... this might take longer than I thought." He tucked them all into his pouch and went to go find his room.

Derek -His new room-

The door flew open and a black prinny marched into the room. "You've got a new roomate, dood!" He flicked on the lights, surveyed the room, and coughed as the smoke began to exit the room. "Dood, what the hell is going on? I like smoke as much as the next guy but this is my room and smoke damage lessens the value of things!" He wandered in, flailing his flipper as he went in to disperse the smoke. It wasn't doing much but it allowed him to at least see a few feet in front of him. He continued through the smoke and bumped into a zombie. He looked up at him, twitched a few times, as well as a prinny can twitch, and threw a small bomb into the air. "Run for it, dood!" He hit the deck as the bomb went off as it touched the ceiling. The explosion cleared the room of the smoke but it didn't manage to do anything else other than make a nice dent in the ceiling. As soon as the smoke had cleared and he had a clear view of an escape route, Derek ran for the door "I'll come back later, dood!" He flew down the hallway, his wooden legs making a lot of noise as he bolted for a door.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing