Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:00 pm

-Christopher Frost-

-The shack at the back corner of the school grounds inbetween a group of trees and the school border walls.

...zzzZZZZzzz.....zzzZZZZzzz...zzzZZZZzzz....zzz-GRAGACK Chris fell out of bed as the alarm went off. ggrrrrrrrRRRAAHHH he screamed as he began to writh underneath his blanket as the alarm continued to go off. FUCKER. He yelled angrily as he tore through the blanket. AAHHHH. He pulled the remains of the blanket off him, stood up, picked up the still ringing alarm clock and stared at it in his hand where it proceeded to burst into flame and continued to ring for another five seconds before beginning to whine, then a crack and other little sounds went off, and then it began to melt over his hands. Hehehehee...oh, I shouldn't have done that. He began to quickly scrape off the rapidly cooling metal. Fourth fucking one this month. he muttered as he glared at his now locked together fingers.

*Five minutes later*

After rapidly lighting his hand on fire, turning the metal to liquid, and repeatedly wiping it on his curtains, and then putting his curtains out, he looked around his tiny little house. I need a housekeeper. he muttered as he looked around his one room. His clothes were flung around the floor, food and drink from some of his friends was evolving life and there was one corner he wouldn't go in anymore after he'd lost a foot in there and had to light whatever the hell that gunk was on fire to get it to let go. After a quick struggle and violent fight with projectiles of fire and green slime across the room, they'd reached an impasse where Chris fed it his disposable garbage and it didn't come out from behind the fallen desk he's placed over there and try to smother/eat/dissolve him in his sleep. It hadn't worked, but it has both confused and disgusted him when he awoke. He shrugged and picked up a shirt and tie. Time to get to work. he muttered as he pulled on his crumpled shirt, threw the tie over his shoulders and dumped the burnt, warped and melted remains of his clock into the dark green blob which quickly sucked it in with a sort of squishy intake of breath. Chris shuddered and reached for his jacket.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 pm

A large column of ice came crashing through the roof and upper floors of the building. Noticing the increasing number of holes that are appearing in the structure she sighed.“At this rate the building will fall apart”
Her hand then rolled into a fist, she swung her arm and tapped the wall behind her with the bottom of the fist. Rock began to grow from the sides of the gaps in the wall and upper floors closing up the holes. “That should hold”
She turned to Ruin and rushed over to him. “Wow! That was cool...Were did you learn that?” said with excitement as she walked next to him.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:41 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron was a little disappointed when the samurai reveled he wasn't a freshman. A shame, he almost met one of his classmates. His attention was focused completely on him when Teophyr mentioned he was the 'blade for hire' around here. 'It appears I have competition then. Perhaps I should deal with him.' he thought, but was quickly thrown off his train of thought when he mentioned his true goal was to work for a master. Aaron breathed a sigh of relief, he wouldn't have to deal with the first person he conversed with after all.

He was a bit insulted at Teophyr's comments on his posters. He worked hard on them after all. However he was more interested in his proposel. "You have to start Teophyr. Draw the first in with the poster, the rest will come when I build up a reputation. But you have a job, and of course I'm willing to accept." he said to the samurai, sounding completely confident in his abilites. But before he could say another word, another students stepped out from the shadows. 'Looks like I haven't lost my touch. I'll have to keep my eye out for him.' he thought as the Zombie stated how he wished to clean up the filth as well. "I have no problems working with others, as long as I get my fair share." Aaron stated at the man, than looked back at Teophyr, then he glanced at an area away from the two of them.

Aaron's crystal glowed slightly and in a flash, a perfect hologram of the Ranger appeared just before him. "What's up?" it asked his counterpart. "I need you to go greet any potential customers at the courtyard. I got a job to do here." Aaron responded. "Ok, where is it?" it asked back. "That way." he pointed towards the area. "Alright. Good luck on the job." the hologram responded as he sprinted towards the courtyard. Aaron sighed and turned back towards Teophyr. "Sorry about that. Now, as you were saying?" he said to the samurai. The hologram would need about a minute to make it to the courtyard, so there was plenty of time for instructions.

~Hologram Aaron~

The hologram of Aaron ran as fast as it could towards the courtyard. He didn't have to worry about running around the many people of the halls, so it didn't take him long to finally make it to his destination. However, when he arrived he found three people had already occupied the area. 'Wow, my planned worked better than I imagined.' it thought to itself as it entered the courtyard behind the group. "Greetings fellow schoolmates. Sorry I'm late. I assume you're here for my services?" the hologram asked the group.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Zephyr took of the scarf his Brother had put around his neck this morning, standing to his full 4’4” and looked at his brother for permission. “Have fun, Phyr,” Abraxas cooed, which was their code for ‘fight for real’. Zephyr gave a mad little grin and his blades popped from his gloves. “Do not hold back Yurr,” called Abraxas, admiring the movement of Yurr’s muscles, “Zephyr wishes to see how strong he really is.” The Grigori rushed forward and jumped, slashing at Yurr’s shins.

Abraxas looked at Aaron, letting the slightly psychotic man-children play. "Hello, I am Abraxas Lilith, the short one is my brother Zephyr, whom it is unwise to touch, and the flying one is Yurr the Sixth, whom it is unwise to attack. May I ask what your services are, Mr...?" He tilted his head and looked Aaron up and down, how pleasant looking. He smirked calmly and awaited Aaron's answer, a soft purring forming in his throat.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 pm

-Atrus-

Hum de bum, de hum de bum, hum de bum-da-be-dum da... Atrus sang under his breath as he walked on tip-toes through the school throng, ducking around and under the other students as he passed through. He moved his hands from side to side, clicking his fingers and somtimes wagging his index digits to the beat. Sheba-de doo, da diddly dim-opps. He bumped into a green mage, nearly knocking her over but catching her round the waist. Sorry cutie. he said slickly, flashing her a quick white grin as he pulled her back up, his yellows eyes flashing up as he did so. The girl snorted in disgust and knocked his lingering hands off her hips before pushing him roughly out of the way. He swayed and stumbled backwards and to the side as she passed him, one hand spinning round out into the air, the other clinging on the the front of his hat. Atrus twirled round on a foot while regaining his balance to see her walking away and fluttered his spare fingers after her as he kept twirling. Bye-bye cutie he called out sweetly as he turned to his original direction and started to slide forward again through the crowd.

Hee-hee, nice hips she had, but I can't say wonders about the personality, or her chest for that matter. he said cheerfully as he let go of the brim of his hat and jerked his arm up, a small bag of coins spewed out under a small burst of darkness from his sleeve and landed in his upturned palm. He jingled it as he walked towards the courtyard. Fourth one so far, I do hope they come back to see me again.. he purred as he slipped the bag into his robes. Another bag or two, and then I should get to class, I think. he muttered as he scanned the courtyard

ooohhh, sexy. he trilled as he noticed a green-haired girl chattering away to a skull. Let's put on the old charm then. he crooned as he lifted up his hat and moved a hand back through his hair in the darkness. He let it fall back with a "poof" with the brim over his yellow eyes and began to shuffle quickly towards her, giving the appearence of a boy trying to get somewhere in a hurry but not paying attention to his surroundings. A thin layer of darkness, like a light shadow, spread across the ground around him as he moved into a course to intercept Yuki, which he used to know to get out of other incoming peoples way but still seem like he wasn't looking around but at the floor. As he walked towards them, he slowly changed his directory until it looked like he was just gonna walk just past her, but with a sudder jerk to the side, he crashed gently into her shoulder. His hands flew up and he crouched slightly, curving his back so to make himself appear smaller and apolegetic.

Oh my, I am so sorry, are you okay? I wasn't looking at where I was going cause I was just thinking about the test I have later today, I mean. I normally do well on them but I'm still so worried I haven't done enough work on them and so I was just running the stuff through my mind, and then I bumped into you, it's totally my fault, like I said, I wasn't looking around. Oh, and now I'm just blabbering away at you while you're talking to your boyfriend, is he your boyfriend? Oh, thst's not my business, never mind, oh I'm still talking and I'm not even giving you a chance to answer, oh dear, are you okay, I didn't hurt you, did I? I didn't mean to, it was an accident I swear to God, So are you okay. He gushed out shrilly, his hands moving back and forth towards her like he wanted to check how she was but not to go and touch her and invade her space in case she was angry at him.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Coren Vorex
You bastard!

Coren was a bit surprised at the whelp suddenly standing up for the girl which onl made his jaw crack a little as it formed a malicious grin. He watched the two confusedly as the boy touched his book and left and the girl patted the wall as the building shook a little. Not knowing what was happening Coren took about five steps forward before having a chink of ice pierce the roof and nearly crush him as he dove away with another ice block that pinned him down on the floor. Squirming for a bit he looked at the ice with eyes filled with hate and opened his mouth releasing a horrible death roar as green underworld style fire spewed from his mouth melting the Giga ice that hit the floor and fell over on him. He panted a bit knowing he wouldn't be able to do that again all day as the ice was now the size of his chest and he pushed it aside. Getting up he clenched his fists in anger and began to death heavily through his nose causing small lighter fires to go in and out of them (Same color: Its his standard fire light/dark green mixture). After taking a few breathes that were completely useless other then allowing his chest to move in and out he began sprinting forward in a mad hunt for the little runt that he guessed caused it. Not entirely sure about it he simply thought that the kid was dressed like a Mage in blue the standard color of ice and that his book was his spell book all. Using his basic common magic sense and deductive reasoning. After a a short bit of huntin he finally caught up to them. Some skeleton beast was messing with the girl which left the blur Mage wide open. Without making any noises from his boy he crouched and in his best thief stance moved quikly forward and leaped forward attempting to tackle and pummel the bastard.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby iven3000 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 pm

One moment she was walking next to Ruin the next she was on her butt as someone ran in to her. Looking up severely ticked off, she saw a skeleton boy saying a long winded apology. Her anger went away as she watched him as he continued to speak and make a fool of himself.
Finally he finished, responding with a small chuckle Yuki said “I am fine, shit happens. And it will take a little more than a bump to hurt me.” She stretched out her arm with an open hand “To pay me back…could you help me up?”

Postby Garethcool » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin smiled a bit at Yuki's question "I'm an blue skull... Like an ice mage. I've learned these spells from family members, and books like this one here." He patted the book endearingly. As they were stopped by Atrus he blinked, examining him carefully; Gears turning in his head. After a moment, and a little ding Ruin stepped to the side, putting room between Yuki and Atrus "Back off, scum. I know who you are, and what you do." Ruin's grip tightened on the book. "You're Atrus. A con-man extraordinaire. You 'bump into' pretty girls and take what's thei-AUGH!" Ruin's voice cracked and turned into a yell as Coren missed him by the single step he had taken "Oh dear... I've made a frie-friend..." Ruin took a staff from his side, speaking shakily "Back off, death dragon! I've got mana to spare, and stronger spells!"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr laughed, a harsh barking of a noise "Alright. You'll both get what you want. Aaron, you will be payed a sum... How does... 500 Hel a target sound? And you... You just wish to rid this place of scum? Then serving this 'creed' shall grant you as much pleasure as you can partake." Teophyr nodded to both of them "First off, let's destroy the scum that fights for... unjust causes. First to bring me proof of the successful destruction of five beings who don't deserve the skin they use and the reasons for killing them gets a... special assignment." Teophyr waved them off "Those who prey on the weak may be a good place to start." He hesitated "But don't mistake certain people for weak."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr giggled and nodded, lifting his feet into a mid-air flip "Yurr is going to enjoy this!" Yurr quickly brought his foot down towards Zephyr's head, giggling still "Yurr never gets to stretch his wings~!"
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Coren Vorex
Chaaaaarrrggggeee!!!!!

Coren gave a mental thought that went something like this FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK the instant ruin took a step and he missed his target. He quickly tumbled forward and using the Rollin momentum jumped up mid roll and landed with a thud on his feet before recrouching and creeping and stepping around ruin like a hunter eyeing it's injured prey. He cackles a bit as Ruin attempted to scare him with the threat of magic but in all reality Coren was afraid of the threat as he knew he would be helpless If another one of those ice spells landed on him. However using deductive reasoning and common sense the blue Mage couldn't be that powerful to use something as large and powerful as that spell with ease otherwise why wouldbhe have joined the school? Filled with new bravery Coren swiftly dug his hands into his leg holders retrieving his Katars and pointing one at Ruin and one at the floor ."Im not afraid of your weak magic Mage. Bow my blades shall dine into your flesh!" he said angrily as a snort of fire came from his nose and hr leaped forward again to slice Ruin open, if he missed he would do a quick back hand spin attack and follow up with a upper cut and round house kick before attempting to retrea into the crowd to regain the element of surprise and sneak attack Ruin again.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin's face contorted in rage "MY MAGIC ISN'T WEAK!" Ruin shook slightly and pointed to three points in the air "Ice! Ice! ICE!" Ruin wound up and whacked each one out of the air, aiming them at Coren "You're gonna regret crossing me! I'm gonna be the strongest skull ever some day! You're gonna regret being brought back to life!" The first two missed, one glancing off a dagger, the second rushing to the right of his head, knocking another student over. The third one seemed to hesitate a moment before crashing directly into Coren's forehead, making a satisfying 'crack'. Ruin smiled a bit, hopping to the side "This is the least of my power! Ahaha!" Ruin turned back to Yuki and Atrus "Alright, back to business."

Postby iven3000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 am

Yuki retracted her hand, “wait? You’re that guy!” she jumps up off the ground. Anger flows back in to her body. Her hands clench into fists, arms shaking, looking down at the ground, the gravel slightly moving near her feet. “I try and be nice…but you people” her voice getting louder with each syllable “You people are just disgusting, rude, and just plain mean!”
Lifting her foot then slamming it to the ground. A large column of rock erupts beneath Atrus lifting him into the air. With another stomp the column came crashing down crumbling to pieces and smacking into the ground. Yuki reaches into her bag and pulls out a small book titled People to Kill. She opens and writes his name on the second page. Putting it back in her bag she turned to Ruin.
With a smile on her face she looked at him and asked “So…what were we doing?”
Last edited by iven3000 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:49 am

-Aaron Falkner (Real)-

Aaron's ears perked at the sound of Hel. The rest got through, but just barely. '500 per head. A bit low, but still a decent rate for starters.' he thought as a smile slowly crept across his face, eyes widening with excitement. "500 Hel per victum? Sounds like you just hired me. And those who prey on the weak? My my, going against the standards of the school are we? I find that interesting." he said with a nice laugh. Honestly he could care less if it was a good cause or not, the money was all that mattered to him. He turned towards his partner for the mission. "Ready when you are, umm. I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name. Doesn't seem right to work with a person I don't know." he said to him with a smile. "I, as you've heard, am Aaron. And what is your name, partner?" he asked the zombie.

~Hologram Aaron~

"Falkner. Aaron Falkner. And my services are any and all that you require. You see I am a hand for hire." he replied with a smile to Abraxas. He looked him over carefully, the hologram couldn't figure out what he quite was, but it really didn't matter. All that did matter was business. "So I take it you hadn't read those posters I'd put up all over school, or even the ones hanging right outside the door to this very courtyard?" he sighed as he pointed towards where one of the posters hung.

"No matter, you see I made this my base of operations. Thought I would hate to interupt your brother or, umm, Yurr, was it? I just ask that if you have no requests, please don't scare away any people who came here for me." he said with a polite tone, before continuing. "But if you're unsure about whether or not I'll take a job you have in mind, just ask. The worse thing that can happen is I say no." he said with a slight laugh, not moving from his spot. 'I wonder how my other job is going right now/' it thought.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 am

Zephyr barely dodged the attack, allowing it to graze his shoulder. Then he looked at Yurr and grinned his manic grin. He unfolded his large roan wings and pumped to the same height as Yurr, beginning to giggle softly. He flew almost heavily at Yurr, his clawed gloves forward and his black horns glinting in the light. He had still not spoken.

Abraxas looked at Aaron appraisingly, considering the options. Unconsciously he traced the tattoos on his face, his demonic eyes half closed. “How much would it cost for you to stay on my side, for as long as you live?” he asked softly, raising an eyebrow and smirking softly, rubbing the elder’s shoulder with a hand.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 pm

As Atrus lay silently on the ground he raised an arm and pointed it at Ruin. I blame you for this, by the way. and swivelled his arm to Iven. I'm afraid you have been mislead by your friend there. I am not a con-man extrodinaire. which was technically true. He didn't see himself as that, he saw himself as a host of other things. Damn, it seems I've got some kind of reputation as a trickster now. Maybe I should knife a few people, just to show people I'm no mere thief. he thought as he pulled himself up off the ground and pushed his stomach out, cracking his back. AH-HAH-hoo...Yikes that's gonna sting later. He cracked his neck and glared at Iven and Ruin as he dusted himself off and spat some black blood to the side. It bubbled slightly and evaporated quickly in the light. I am not a thief, merely a humble spellcaster in a hurry for a test, like I said. And if there's anyone who has a right to be angry by the way, it's me. he exclaimed bitterly, jabbing a thumb at himself before pointing at Ruin. There's a lot of people in this school, who quite frankly do a lot worse then robbery in the first place. I've been robbed twice, mugged three times and stabbed once already. He turned the finget to Iven And as for you. You proceeded to...I'm not actually sure what happened, it's a bit of a blur but I think you made the ground beneath me explode and for what? Your little buddies accusation? You didn't even give me a chance to defend myself. You don't even know what this thief, you think I am, looks like but you just rush in and attack me and call me mean and disgusting.He crouched down again, pulling and huddling into himself, his apparent burst of anger dissappearing. I'm nothing like that. All I was trying to do was be nice and check you were okay, I should have known you'd just be randomly violent or something like everyone else in this school. I wish I'd never come here, all I wanted to do was find my sister. His voice getting higher throughout the outburst as the words spilled out and as he whimpered, sniffing his nose and beginning to shudder.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Coren Vorex
Ouch! You go me right in the nogin!

Coren glided forward gracefully to impale Ruin when he yelled out MY MAGIC IS NOT WEAK! Coren was going to reply "Sure sure whatever you say" but instead the blue skull summoned three ices and flung them at Coren. Two of them missed which puzzled Coren that either Ruin has terrible aim or Coren's just that damn good. Either way the third one stroke true and he ended up getting off course again and hitting the floor grabbing at his head. Snorting one last time he shakily got himself up before sheathing his Katars and reaching for his cutlass. He quickly spinned like a tornado or a ballerina cutting at ruins clothes when he stepped away and roundhouse kicked the back of his head to give Coren some time "This isn't the last I'll be seeing of you. Your magic won't always be there to proetect you scum. Be afraid, be very afraid." he hisses at Ruin after the kick before retreating with his black fog obscuring vision of him making him look like a smudge before slipping back into the crowds inside. 

Postby Zelosse » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

-Mark Rourke-

Looking to the archer with typical bland eyes, long since lost of color he simply stared before accepting the offered hand and gave a nod of his head. "I am Mark Rourke, Marauder of the fallen blade. Watch my back and we'll finish this task without so much as a sweat." With that the odd zombie broke the handshake and gave a salute to both the samurai and archer before taking off in a run and jumping from a nearby bench to grab hold of a small beam that acted as decoration to the upper level, swinging with ease up and over he dissapeared to the second floor. No footsteps were heard as he landed and all but vanished. In the Archers hand was a ring with a sickly green gem in the middle. It was a link between the zombie and his allies.

Postby Iris » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:38 pm

-Liam Aira-

My what chaotic creatures this school this school has. Came the thought as Liam got closer to the group, his eyes once more began to search for 'recruits'. From what he saw, thus far one student was already offering his services -for a price, of course- and seemed to already have some form of agreement or perhaps disagreement, from the distance Liam wasn't sure.

A loud proclamation broke his scheming, "Back off, death dragon! I've got mana to spare, and stronger spells!" shortly before a fight errupted yet as quick as it began it was over after a brief banter, one of the fighters backed off but not without vowing revenge.

"I see that you've already gotten a rival kid." He began as stepped out into view, "Mind if I ask why you have involved yourself with a potential...errrr... shall we say 'foe' so early? Can I guess? Can it be love? Or did he make an offer you did not like, perhaps the price however ....what is the word? Ah well let's leave it as might be unworldly"
He paused to scratch his chin, his eyes wondering oddly to the 'girl', "Such powerful beauty before me perhaps... *Liam's left hand twitches and spasms for a moment* you feel reassured by your protector's ever careful gaze?" The robed cleric bowed with with a strange fluid grace before he turned to the 'boy' in question, "A word of advice lad, watch your back and yours as well lass, I think that one maybe one of those weird ones."

"But then not everyone may appear to be as they seem." He smiled and bowed once more, "Just remember this, Liam Aira and I am at your services... for now anyway until I rule the world."
Last edited by Iris on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby iven3000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Hearing chatter coming from every direction, the word became jumbled in her head as she desperately tries to process it all at once. Grabbing her head in pain she falls to her knees. Her eyes begin to tear up “But…but why would he…and you are not…but”. The voices get louder in her head as she becomes more confused and frustrated. Her breathing gets heavier; putting her hand on the ground to keep from falling over. “Shut up! I can’t think!” Yuki yelled, hitting the ground with a fist. Rock walls surround Yuki then close at the top to make a small room.
The voices stop, it is dark in the small cube she created. “What should I do?” a long pause, sitting in the darkness as she thinks in silence.
“Father would know.”

Postby Garethcool » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:30 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin bounced off the ground twice, sliding for nearly three feet on his face. He groaned loudly "I got cocky, didn't I?" He got up slowly, leaning on his staff for support. "Magic will be there for me, you abomination." Ruin turned to Atrus "It's the first day of classes starting. The school's been closed for months since that assault by the angels. You're lying through your teeth." Ruin dabbed at blood that dribbled from his nose. "Ugh. Another pain in the- Well... I was defending her and he was being a jer-wait l-love?" Ruin's face turned a shade of red reserved for blood and beets. "He didn't make an offer or anything... He was just being a bully. Oh... alright then. Liam Aira..." Ruin rubbed the bridge of his nose. Something about Liam's speech pattern bothered him, but it didn't quite make sense. Ruin shrugged it off and looked back at Yuki "You're alright, ye-" He was cut off be her enclosing herself in rock. Ruin knocked on the rock shyly "Yuki?"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr grinned watching as the two of them greeted eachother. He knew their 'teamwork' would be invaluable to his plans. He stood up and waved to Aaron "I am willing to discuss the rate if it is... unsatisfactory. We'll address this at a later time though. I must be off." Teophyr wandered through the crowds, smiling. "The first pawns are in play. Once they destroy any honor students who wish to display their power I can take control. There are stronger pawns, but for now they lie out of my grasp. Let's just hope those two destroy each other fighting for the right to destroy the ultimate bounty." Teophyr chuckled, and exited the school glancing at the sky "There will be blood, but who will spill the first drops?"

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr flapped his wings once, then allowed them to close. The height got Yurr over Zephyr, and the quick drop had him slip past Zephyr's wings. Yurr stuck out his tongue and grabbed at Zephyr's feet, aiming to throw him at the ground. "Yurr likes the way you play Zephyr! Let's be friends!" Yurr giggled happily, his voice becoming singsong as he spoke "Yurr hoped Zephyr feels the same way about Yurr! Because Yurr wants to be good friends! Flying friends!" Yurr was stopped by a giggle fit, but continued. "BEE EFF EFFS! Best flying friends!"

Postby Zelosse » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 am

-Mark Rourke-

Concealing his presence was an easy task for something like him, he need not draw breathe and he need not excercise so his presence was absolute zero to all but ones truly skilled in finding the things that lurked in the night. Nobody smart ever lived long without learning a few things about his boss so he decided to follow him from the rooftops and eavesdrop with one of the many insects that festered in his skin. He learned there was something else at large here, something much worse and fun to be had here. He could guess what this was all about and why but he gave an honest shrug. He had spotted prey.

A monstrosity standing close to 8 feet tall with thick horns and fur brandished a claymore menacingly at a rather diminutive creature that cowered in the presence of the demon but as the thing stepped in to finish it's fun it was skewered through the heart by the smaller creature, all an act to lure the big one in. With a smug look of satisfaction the Marauder picked up a throwing dagger and let fly watching with ease as it embedded in the throat of his first victim, falling to the floor with a thud. The marauder landed shortly in a roll grabbing his dagger and the creatures now severed finger, courtesy of his throwing dagger. One down.

Three hulking creatures stepped forward to challenge, all brandished hard steel and rippled with the muscle to swing them through a wall like it was paper. Not even a threat. The first lumbering creature gave a shout and swung in a downward arch right to left, taking up his baton the marauder simply jumped to the side of the swing and struck out with the outstretched metal. It caught the things arm at the joint with a pop. Not slowing down his free hand grabbed to falling claymore and used momentum to skewer it's master.

Jumping forward he released 2 bolts from his individual batons catching the slow lumbering creatures in the eye, the poison numbed their faces and thus their brain, as they fell the bolts were pushed further in and effectively skewered the brain tissue. Flipping both creatures over he extracted the bolts with sickening ease from the fresh wounds and likewise took a finger. Only one more left, but who to choose.

Postby Keiran » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

Maggots. Zephyr could feel maggots where Yurr had touched his bare skin; filthy, squirming in his flesh. So dirty, filthy. He heard the boy talking though; he wanted to be friends, flying friends. But he hand touch him, filthy-dirty, the boy would be stained too. Zephyr shivered violently and threw Yurr back, trying to play. Brother-Master would be proud if he dealt with the maggots on his own, if he still played with the dragon-boy. He moved after Yurr and placed his palm on Yurr’s bare arm, completely still except the violent shaking. He gave a soft whine sound, like a scared puppy. Carefully, feeling the maggots squirming under his palm, he nudged Yurr’s shoulder with his forehead, feeling the maggots crawling there too, but wanting the boy to know he was trying.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Atrus immediately stopped the innocent acting as walls erupted around Yuki, poked the walls a couple of times before giving it a little kick and shrugged. Bummer. I thought I could have gotten somewhere with her. He straightened back up, relaxing into his true self. He straightened up slightly, only slightly bent in his natural comfortable stance. The shadows poured out from under his robes and writhed around the ground like snakes, his eyes flared up from their previous dull golden luminous glow into their normal bright eyes of pure shining yellow and his stance and demenour changed from the shrunken scared feeling to a confident and cruel, prideful maliciousness. He raised his head and eyed Ruin sideways. Thanks for being a right little snitch, yah brat. He pulled his sleeves out and jammed his hat down, bringing the brim to lean down above his left eye. Call me when she gets over herself. I like weak ones prone to breakdowns. He slid towards and inbetween Ruin and Yuki, pausing and adding. Actually, who am I kidding, I like anyone with boobs and good looks. Lucky I don't have to worry about any competition. He smirked, looking down at Ruin as he faced ahead, his glowing eye peering sideways at him. See yah around shorty. He moved on, nodding at Liam as he walked towards him to show acknowledgement. Cleric. he said conversationally, as anyone else would, passing someone of interest.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

-Liam Aira-

Liam gave a strange friendly wave, "So long stranger, I hope to see you again soon. Would love to have a talk with you about a couple things in private!" he called after him cheerfully, "A seriously strange fellow...errr.. creature...things? Oh well."
He turned to the shield of rocks that protected the person of interest and began to roll up his sleeves, "My, my, my, well time to use my god fairing skills and coax her out of there." Liam said humourfully to boy, "You can introduce yourself afterwards, hate not knowing names. And so far I haven't had a single name all day!"

Carefully he knocked on the rock and waited before speaking in a calm yet friendly hollow voice, "Hey there little one, don't be afriad or worried at this moment. I know you're not sure of yourself right now but fear not, I'm sure the boy out here and I can happily help you through any problem you feel like sharing." Liam waited again patiently, "If you want I can help relax the mood with one of my ideas on how to take over the world, they normally give a laugh."

Sitting down so that his back was leaning against the wall and signaled the boy to follow suit, "Let's see, my latest idea was to steal everyones shoe laces in secret. No, no hear me out it's brilliant! Now I know it sounds weird but heres the thing, we force everyone to use those strap-thingies instead of laces, bit by bit everyone will use similiar shoes until those too are stolen by us! We reapet until they have only their bare feet to walk the earth and then we offer them back the shoes! They'll have to obey, after all can you imagine police and armed forces fighting without shoes? In the world of today you can't do that!"

He laughed heartily, "Of course I still haven't figured out where to hide the shoes or how to stop the factories from making them.... maybe I should burn them all down? Eh then again too expensive when I take the throne....."

Postby iven3000 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Yuki Alena

Sitting in the dark cube she sat against one of the walls hugging her knees to her chest. De-cluttering her mind trying to figure out what she should do. Yuki hears several knocks on the opposite wall then a big thud. “Go away…please go away.” She whispers to herself as her entire body clenches with fear.

Hearing more knocking on the same wall and some mumbling on the outside. Yuki crawls over to the other wall and places her ear on it. Hearing their words clearly she listens to a plan about stealing shoes. Letting out a small giggle from the ridicules plan she sat down with the wall against her back. Tapping the rock with the back of her hand several small holes appear in the wall so she and the person outside could hear each other better. “I wouldn’t mind if you took my shoes. I like feeling the earth beneath my feet and I am usually more effective at battle without my shoes anyway” Yuki chattered back to whoever was across the wall.

Postby Iris » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 am

-Liam Aira-

He gave a sly wink to the boy, "Oh no, my master plan has truly been ruined!!!!" He said in which was the worst case of mock horror, he brought his hands to cup his face before he spoke to his audiance again, "Quick lad, give me a water bottle, I need to practice my fake tears and wailing techniques while I mutter something along the lines of 'I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids....and your stupid dog!' "

Now he turned to look to look into one of the holes and winked at her, hoping she had seen his gesture, "But then I think I would be sued for taking such an overly cliche act." Again Liam laughed before giving the boy a nudge, "Anyway little one, you should come out that way we can all laugh and... such without you having to hide yourself. I'm sure the lad here will happily keep you safe... that is if you two don't mind. I'm just here to give 'advice' and act before I take over the world. Interested in joining me?"

He waited for a split second before bursting out with further laughter, "Haha, just kidding, I'll let you two get use to me before I make that offer again, after all there are some details I'd rather not over look when I make my next offer.

So come on out little one, the lad here won't hurt ya and I won't either since it wouldn't bring anything positive to my side."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing