Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Villain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 am

Coren Vorex
MORTAL KOMBAT!

Coren had begun to drastically move down the hall trying to get to Frost's class, even gliding occasionally over people to avoid bumping. Sadly time wasn't on his side as the bell rang and he grunted with anger. Finally going up the last flight of stairs he swerved around the corner and began running with his feet and legs high up while beating his wings backwards to give a boost. Finally stopping infront of the classroom he looked at the destroyed door before stepping through it. Looking around the class he spotted Ruin, his anger at an all time high. His mind simply snapped and with a flap of his wings he went over Ruins head slashing at him with his cutlass before flipping, hitting the ground in a crouch position, and letting forth sickly light green fire.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Chris raised his empty hand and closed and opened it once, causing the green fire to change it's path towards Ruin and gather into a small green circle. Please leave your disputes until after the lesson young dragon. he said, closing his hand and squashing the diminishing flames into nothingness. That goes for you too mage, you can retaliate later if you so wish or you can leave and settle it now with the hooligan. If you both want to desperately fight each other, do it outside. He turned and looked at Coren, giving him a quick study and then added. I myself, if I was in your shoes, would wait till after the orc biopsy. Souvenirs will be distributed afterwards. He pushed the empty hand into the opening up to the elbow and pulled out a green pulsing organ with small tendrils flailing out of it. One of the orcs three hearts. Particularily nice if cooked at 60 degrees for 30 minutes and marinated in kelpie blood. He sighed wistfully as he reminisced. Oh the good old days when I had a stomach. He chucked the sticky heart to Natalya and flicked off some of the blood. I recommend it for those with a low protein and iron intake, the kelpie blood has a good chunk of vitamin C also which you may need.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:22 am

Classes began, the hallways emptying.

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin raised his staff, already beginning to retaliate "I hope you enjoy the taste of MEGA I- yessir." Ruin bowed to the teacher, looking for Marianne or Yuki. Ruin noticed Yuki and raised his voice slightly "Yuki! Back here!" Ruin kept an eye on the dragon, making sure he didn't pull anything else "Your marrow will paint the walls, and Mr. Frost will dissect you bit by bit." Ruin felt the savagery in his words. He remembered words like that coming from his father when he had failed one of his lessons.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr looked around the halls as the chase continued. He enjoyed the desperate plight of the prinny. He planned to step in and pay Aaron in full as soon as the prinny admitted defeat, but until then he allowed the hunt to continue.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr prodded Zephyr,making sure not to touch his skin "Yurr and Zephyrshould hurry. Yurr thinks class is starting, and Yurr wants to make even more friends! Ooh! What if Yurr made lots and lots of friends, and couldn't remember all their names?! That would be terrible for Yurr! Yurr doesn't want that to happen. Maybe today Yurr will only be friends with Zephyr, and make more friends tomorrow? Yurr wants to know what Zephyr thinks!" Yurr watched Zephyr with wide eyes, waiting for his response.

McChubber the Prinny

McChubber slipped around another corner, taking down a student who dropped a large bag of coins, the contents spilling out across the hall. McChubber stopped for a breath, readying himself for his last stand. He looked around, hoping to see Teophyr there to save his poor minion.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 am

-Mark Rourke-

The Marauders eye's didn't change, he knew everything this 'of a thousand' demon said but that wouldn't cool the anger boiling in his veins. At what he couldn't be certain anymore. When the demon finished whispering he simply gave a nod before leaving quietly and quickly, he was still working after all.

-Down the hall- (Forgive me Gareth, for I have sinned)

As the prinny rounded the corner and the student lost his coins the Marauder heard the clattering and assumed it meant someone was running for their life or just running really really fast. Either way a good chance it was his target. In a full sprint he showed up on the scene as the prinny stopped for a quick breathe, it was then he struck with the baton dart. Pressing the trigger mechanism it released it's single steel needle at the prinny's chest, it would be way too out of breathe and distracted to realize mark was back to finish what he started.

As soon as the dart hit the stupid bird it would feel it's chest tighten and it's limbs uncontrollable for the next hour or so. Ample time for an execution. The last thing McChubbers would see was the silhouette or death itself brandishing an iron baton stalking ever closer.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

McChubber didn't realize what he'd done when he knocked over that kid. Aaron watched as he specifically took out that student. It meant one of two things, either pure happenstance that that particular student had to be there at that specific time, or the much more likely event, 'He knows me. He knows who I am, and how I work. Only two people know about that in this school right now. This was a set up.' Aaron thought as he quickly shot an arrow into the unsuspecting student's head, impaling him instantly. But Aaron didn't stop at the coins. No, he was already hell bent on that Prinny. "I'll be back for those later!" he shouted down the hall at McChubber. Lucky for him, his camoflouge was still on, and with no other students in the hall his voice echoed, there was no chance of pinpointing where he was.

'The damn Prinny underestimates me like I underestimated him earlier. There's a reason I've made it to this school, and it's not because I'm plain evil.' he thought as he quickly approached the corner that McChubber was hiding behind. Aaron readied his bow, he'd eliminated the Prinny's pockets, and he wasn't likely to self destruct again, but still it was better to be safe than sorry. He rounded the corner, bow aimed down the hall, only to notice Mark had beat him there. 'Sneaky cheeky bastard.' he thought as his focus never left McChubber. McChubber and Mark might have heard his footsteps, but they would have seen nothing. His bow and arrows blended with the rest of his camoflouge, and with his gloves and clothes, it would have appeared there was nothing but an empty hallway with them.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Coren Vorex
Song Fight

Looking at the teacher Coren whispered under his breathe Screw you buzzkill Mc cock face. before immedietly bitch slapping Ruin in the face and grabbing his robe near the neck and lifting him up. Looking at the teacher Coren barked AND IM NO HOOLIGAN! Im... hrrm, how to say... Ahh! I know. looking Ruin dead in the eye Coren grinned and sang

When the Devils far to busy
And deaths a bit to much
They call on me by name you see.
For my special touch (Pokes Ruin in the nose)
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin stumbled back from the slap and blinked as he was listed off the ground. "Seriously?! A musical interlude from the bonehead?!" Ruin glared at the teacher "Aren't you going to step in?! Or are we getting an entire song first?" Ruin struggled futilely, muttering curses.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr frowned slightly as Mark returned. This was not planned. Teophyr made a quick motion with his hand, putting his secondary plan into action.

McChubber the Prinny

McChubber gasped as the dart hit him. He felt his chest tighten and his legs stop holding his weight up. "Not cool Dood!" He tried to move along the ground, but looked more like he was flopping around like a fish out of water. A shadowed form landed between Mark and the prone prinny, a long staff-like object protruding from the black robe it wore. It chuckled lightly "Don't mind if I intervene?" Two motioned happened near simultaneously. His left arm swung out, scattering caltrops across the ground in front of Aaron's corner, while his other hand readied his 'weapon'. He motioned for mark to approach. "On your ready."

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

-Mark Rourke-

"I don't think that prinny will last through the poison with his body in such a frail state, even if it was just neurosis. It's going to spread to his heart VERY soon." With a shrug he hipped his weapons before staring at the new intruder with a rather blank stare, arm's crossed as Mark noted he was here prepared for battle. Why? He didn't care. He wasn't a threat to anything Mark would be doing.
Looking over at where he assumed Aaron was, Mark gave a simple stare that showed his intentions before turning to the new 'threat' at hand.

"We got what we came for. If you cared for the prinny you might as well leave him to me, on my word I will not kill him." It was the only offer Mark was going to give, his neurosis poison was a very strong paralyzing concoction brewed by a distillation of some very hard to find and extremely potent plants, mixed with the foul blood that was currently in Marks veins. There was no known cure to an outsider.

Reaching into his pocket with practised ease and memory, Mark withdrew a small vial: The antidote.
"One step towards either of us and I crush it."

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:28 am

Chris stared at the duo silently for a time as he thought about what exactly to do and what would be expected of him in this case as a teacher of the school. He sighed, spun and stabbed the knife into the orc's leg, leaving it upright and strode through the desks to the troublesome pair. He glanced at the windows as he walked over to them, a pattern of 90 cm of window, then 60 cm of thin stone wall seperating them. As he walked over them, he half sang, half murmured, under his lack of breath. Die, die, we all pass away, but don't wear a frown, cause it's really okay. He reached the two annoyances and gently placed one hand on Coren's wrist and the other taking hold of his shirt under the robe and pulling him out of Coren's grip. Then he took his hand off the wrist, gently patted Coren on the back and then picked him up by the scruff of the neck, spun around and sent Coren crashing through one of the stone columns and out into the courtyard.

See, I sorted out the singing problem for you. Chris said, lifting Ruin up to his head height.Unfortunately STUPID HOOLIGANS! he bellowed towards the broken column don't give up easily, even after being thrown through a wall, so he's just gonna come back in here and disrupt my class. Do you know how I'm going to sort that out? He paused and waited for a response before saying...

(if wrong) Nuh-huh, I'm gonna send you out to him. and chucking the small mage through a adjacent window to Coren's recently-made exit.

(If correct) You got it, smart kid, have a cookie. He reached into his pocket and put an old, and slightly blue, cookie into Ruin's pocket and chucked the small made through a adjacent window to Coren's recently made exit.

He looked around at the remaining students and then clapped his hands together. Right, I'm sick of you all now so just shut up till the bell rings or I'll give you a detention with me for after school, Kay? Good.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Abraxas smiled softly and walked to class, lost in thought, then slid into class. Taking a seat near the wall, watching the teacher with an orc. “Can we eat that?” he asked curiously.

Zephyr nodded at Yurr smiling softly, “Friends are hard. That’s why I have you and Brother. You make sense, only you two make sense. You two don’t cause me pain,” he said his voice raspy. He smiled softly, realizing that today is the most that he had spoken in ten years, cumulatively. His blue and red eyes were on the dragon-boy, watching over him carefully. He offered another sandwich to the boy.

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron tried to hold back a laugh at the now floundering Prinny that flopped in front of him and Mark, it was obvious that they had won that fight. Just before he put away his bow and lowered his comoflouge though, someone blocked Mark from proceeding. Apparently he knew of Aaron as well, because he threw spikes towards the hallway he would have appeared from. He wasn't sure if the person knew he was there or not, but he kept his bow aimed at the newcomer just in case he decided to make a move.

Surprisingly though, Mark was not interested in fighting. While it was true their job had been completed, Mark had stated himself he wanted to rid the school of people just like the one who stood before them. After glancing at Aaron, Mark negotiated with the figure, demanding to step aside so McChubber wouldn't die. 'If only it were that easy in this school.' he thought as he kept his aim on the figure, ready to fire the instant he made a move towards one of them.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

He turned to Abraxas and grumbled under his breath for a few seconds before walking over to the dead orc. You an incubus, yeah? he asked, just for confirmation then any curiousity as he stuck his hand in and reached upwards. He leaned over himself and grabbed the knife and started hacking at the orcs face, effectively turning the hideous expression into an expressionless pile of green mucky stuff. He put the knife again, pulled his hand out and jumped onto the table. He stamped down hard into the orc and gripped it's head, pulled upwards and twisted it off. He stepped back down and kicked the goop off his feet and rooted around the orc's head, sticking his hand up the hole where it's neck used to be and pulled out a purple wrinkly lump. Here. Apparently this thing is delicious to your kind and very filling, so it's quite handy considering this kind's high number. He chucked the brain to him and wiped the goop off his hands on the sides of the table.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby iven3000 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Yuki Alena

Sitting at her desk trying not to giggle too loudly as the teacher yelled at the other students, but it was all too amusing. Obaying his command she picked up her bag and put it on her lap. thinking of what to do so she wouldn't make a sound an idea came to her head. Yuki got out her sketch book and began to doodle, covering the page in sugary sweets like cake, fudge and triple ice-cream sundays. Getting hungry from all the thought of food she reached down to her bag and got a snack, chocolate covered hoppers her favorite thing. She snuck them one by one eating with content as she continued to draw her sugar coated army.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Zathian landed just outside the school, folding his sleek black wings into the slits in the back of his coat. He strode up to the front doors and pushed one open with a claw. The door swung back and he entered, peeking out from under his hood at the school's atrium. Elder's blood I am late. he mumbled to himself. I need to find.....administration. he continued to mumble. He walked towards the room marked so.

The Elders had been unusually closed about this assignment. "Attend the Evil Academy, find the one named Yurr the Sixth and protect him. That is your objective. When you reach the school, go to administration. We will have it arranged so that you have the same classes as Yurr." the head Elder had informed him. Very well, it will be done. Zathian had turned, put his hood up, and started to walk away. "Hold on, Zathian" the head elder's voice froze his movement. "I have been meaning to ask you, why do you still wear that hood? It is not like you have anything to hide, and the chance that more than one person will be looking at you at one time, each seeing a different creature and thereby deducing the enchantment, is highly likely. So why?" Zathian turned back and gazed at the head elder. A friend of mine said it would be useful one day, and I trust him. was all Zathian said in response. The head elder nodded. "Very well, now be off"

Zathian had expected more details, but he knew better than to question the Order. The administrator, an old female demon, looked up to him, asked him his name, then promptly handed him his schedule. Thank you he said quietly and exited the room. The next class Yurr should be in is...a Mr Frost's class he said aloud to no one but himself. He looked around once more, noting several students of varying races loitering or shuffling along. The dragon warrior looked down at the sheathed sword resting in his left hand. With the talon on his thumb he pushed it out of the sheath, slightly, the light from the above fixtures glinting off the black blade. He hoped he would not have to use it, he did not want to dirty something so beautiful. Re-sheathing the blade fully, he decided there was no point in hiding what he was. He pulled back the hood, revealing his draconic face. Enough time wasting. he thought. Unfurling his wings, he took to the air, flying swiftly but carefully through the halls towards Frost's classroom.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Garethcool » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin shook his head quickly "No... NONONO! Don't do this to me Mr. Frost! I'M A GOOD STUDENT! WAUGH!" Ruin was released rather forcefully with the intent of being thrown out the window. Ruin moved quickly "Ice! ICE ICE ICE!" The first shot hit the window, cracking it. The second and third ones broke the window. The last one cleared the glass that was in the way of his descent. Ruin wailed as he exited the window "I DON'T DESERVE THIIIIIIIIS!" Ruin hit the ground roughly, bouncing twice. He groaned loudly, coughing up a cloud of ice and dust. "Making... friends... every day..."

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr chuckled. Pitting two crews of his hired hands against eachother was amusing. Although the wait for a master was a long one, finding things to amusing himself such as these were a favourite pastime of Teophyr.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr took the sandwich, eating it with gusto and happiness. Yurr hugged Zephyr carefully "Yurr won't hurt Zephyr! Yurr likes Zephyr!" Yurr smiled and ran into the class, waving at the teacher "MY NAME IS YURR! ARE YOU MR FROST? I'M IN YOUR CLASS, AND I AM YURR." He waved again enthusiastically. "You... You are Mr. Frost, right? Yurr hopes he didn't make a mistake..." Yurr waved at Abraxas happily "Nevermind! Yurr is in class with Ab-racks-azz!" Yurr wandered over and smiled "Yurr and Zephyr stopped to talk. Yurr and Zephyr talk a lot! Yurr and Zephyr are still bee eff effs!" Yurr giggled happily, looking up at Abraxas.

McChubber the Prinny

McChubber continued to... seizure across the ground, muttering words "S-So nooot... cool D-Dood!" The form didn't move, lowering his hood. A young man with bright red hair and a sprinkling of freckles smiled at mark. "I don't care about the bird, mate." He flourished his weapon. "I've been asked to give you a hard time. You and that Archer who's sneakin' about." The boy chuckled. "He's not especially sneaky." There was a large explosion of dust as he moved his hand casually and another boy who looked very similar walked around the corner Aaron had turned moments before. "Oy, there's supposed to be two of 'dem!" He waved his hand a bit, pointing out the very empty space between himself and the other."Come on you! He's invisible you dunce!" "Sheesh. I have to do all the hard work..." He threw several large balls that exploded into a cloud of dust. "Lesse you escape that you invisible bastard!" The first boy turned and watched Mark. "No honor among the dead, eh? Not even gonna try and finish your assignment? Bad show mate."
Last edited by Garethcool on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 am

-Mark Rourke-

"Fair enough. Although I have no reason to fight you, the prinny will die a slow and painful death while me and my partner make our earnings. Good day gentleman, It's been a pleasure." Without a nod or bow of respect the marauder simply scoffed and turned around, there was more then enough meat in this school so why would 2 hunter's want mark and Aaron dead.
Then it hit him.
Teophyr... Clever samurai, he either want's to test us or get out of paying us. Most likely the first one, these two probably waited till the last minute to show up when we were either exhausted or weakened to finish off the prinny then us. How simple minded.

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Zathian alighted outside the room that his schedule said was Mr. Frost's. His objective was in here. He had only been given a brief description of Yurr's appearance, nothing else. He had no idea what to expect. It did not matter, he would follow his orders regardless. He opened the door with his free hand and stepped into the classroom. He immediately spotted Yurr, or at least the person that matched his description. It seemed he was interacting with two Incubi. His body stiffened, were they a threat?...No he was getting along with them. Perhaps they could be allies. Yurr had not noticed his entrance yet, but it appeared the teacher had. Excuse me, is this Mr Frost's class? he inquired

Postby Villain » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Coren Vorex
Aerial Beatdown

Grinning maliciously Coren shook Ruin violently at the word bonehead. Before continuing with his song;
To the gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune. (Looks at Frost with a grin before being lifted and chucked)
And to the ladies I'm Sir Prize. (Grabs a few scalpels from a tabel as he is sent flying before looking at the wall head on and curling into a ball as he hit the wall.)
Call me by any name. (Immediately unfurls out sings before looking at Ruin and swooping down.)
Anyway it's all the same. (Grabs Ruin up by his hood and flys  upward before chucking him at a wall.)

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:29 am

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron listened carefully to the student. 'Both of us? Sh..' was all he could think before a large explosion of dust surrounded him. 'Aw damnit.' he thought again. Aaron was stuck between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. Spikes prevented his escape in front, and the other one was blocking his escape back through the other hallway. 'Well this is a predicament.' he thought. 'Cloaking's useless, can't let them know it's drawbacks either.' he thought as he released it's camoflouge.

Before either of the other two could react however, Aaron activated the crystal yet again, three clones were created, and two of them dashed out of the dust cloud towards the hallway which Aaron came down. "Wow, tough situation I'm in." the first one yelled as he made his way past the attacker. "I know what you mean. Let's see if he can catch us all." the second hologram yelled at his counterpart as they both sprinted down the hall. "Oh look, free money." "No time for that now, we need to escape first." they continued their conversation as they ran.

Aaron didn't move from his spot, but there was a third hologram of him standing and facing towards the direction of the hallway of his entrance. "Any bright ideas about getting out of this one?" it mumbled to Aaron. "Hopefully, they'll just let us go. Mark doesn't look ready for a fight, and I sure as hell can't take both of them on with the way I am now." he mumbled back to his hologram, then speaking up to comment at the first one. "Well you've certainly delayed us a bit. But our job is actually done here. We were sent to attempt to kill him, not outright do it." he said before the clone tightened his grip towards the second one. "So I'll ask nicely that you let us pass. I am in no mood to fight you either, for I have not been hired to yet." he said to both of them.
The Master of Cheese

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Atrus - He's back baby.

Crazy bitch. Atrus muttered as he watched Natalya leave. He stood up, sighed and straightened his hat, pulling the front down at a jaunty angle before spinning around fluidly and hovering out after her. At least, he would have followed her if he hadn't doubled over right after he exited the room and clutched his stomach as an angry growl echoed out from it. Oh by the dark gods of darkness, that hurts, ooowwww. He turned the opposite direction and half-swayed/half-ran down the hall and fell into the first set of toilets he came across.

-Interval of time-

Ahhhhh...That was good. Atrus said happily as he walked out into the empty corridor. He hummed under his breath as he floated to Mr Frost's class and reached it about ten seconds after some draconoid being. Just walk right in dude. He said cheerfully, giving him a short pat on the shoulder. Atrus then walked straight in, reached out and pulled an orange fleshy mass from the orc, saluted the rest of the class, took a bite out of the meat and looked through the hole in the wall, chewing thoughtfully. Oohh, a squabble. Go head-injuries. He vaulted over and intercepted Ruin between the wall. Hiya Shorty. Right before the end of their combined fall, pitch black tentacle lashed out and stabbed into the ground beneath them and, since Atrus was holding Ruin in his arms, lowered them down gently. Oi Coren. Atrus shouted at the flying dragon. What's the big idea throwing midgets at me?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Keiran » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

“Why thank you, sir~,” cooed Abraxas with a grin, carefully splitting the brain in half, blood quickly covering to his wrists. He took a bite out of one half as Yurr and his precious little brother walked in, and the Incubus grinned, blood covering the lower half of his face.

“I am glad that Zephyr speak to you,” he said elegantly, placing on half of the brain into his brother’s hand, “It is not often we find a person he trusts enough to speak to…” He took another large bite.

What’s a bee eff eff? wondered Zephyr, ripping off part of the brain with his teeth and chewing thoughtfully. [color=#0040FF] Maybe Brother-Master knows… I will ask later. Zephyr sat on the floor near Abraxas’ feet, eating thoughtfully. He watched over both Abraxas and Yurr.

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Zathian looked at the shadow coated being after he patted him on the shoulder. He must be in the right place, as the being matching Yurr's description was also there. He walked into the classroom, noting the hole in the wall. Fights must be commonplace here he muttered to himself. He turned to look at Yurr and the two Incubi chatting to him. He decided to wait until class was over before approaching him. He hoped the Incubi wouldn't cause trouble. They might even prove helpful. For now, he took a seat near the entrance to the class, gently leaning his sheathed sword against the desk.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin stared at Coren with hate in his eyes. "STOP SINGING! THE AMOUNT OF PAIN I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH WILL KNOW NO EEEEEEEENDS!" Ruin turned towards the wall to which he was hurtling towards. He pulled his staff from his back "M-Mega ice!" A large egg of ice encompassed him, but only about halfway before he was caught by Atrus. "I'm not a midget you asinine bastard!" Ruin pulled himself free of Atrus before turning back to look at Coren, holding the staff tightly. "This fight is to be one-on-one, unless you're to weak to take out a poor little skull!" Ruin hoped the words would make the dragon just reckless enough to allow Ruin an attack that couldn't be defended. Possibly a spire of ice.

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr chuckled. It seemed Mark wasn't going along with the plan. The twins knew what to do in this situation. Teophyr casually leaned back. He had planned for nearly everything.

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr stood with Zephyr and Abraxas, looking at the teacher. "MISTER? MIIIISSSTERRR? MIIIISTERRRR FRROOOOOST? Yurr has a question. Yurr has a big question! Does Mistur Frost have any goodies for Yurr? Yurr the Sixth? Yurr is a dragon. Yurr is a Dragon named Yurr the Sixth!" Yurr smiled up at the teacher. "And Yurr wants to knowif you have any Dragon goodies." Yurr glanced at Abraxas and then at Zephyr, edging towards Zephyr. Yurr liked Zephyr. Yurr liked how Zephyr listened to Yurr, and Zephyr was nice to Yurr. Yurr felt a warmth in his chest as he smiled at Zephyr. Yurr liked Zephyr.

McChubber the Prinny

The red haired, freckled boy raised his voice. "I guess not even a paladin keeps his values after he's dead!" He leaned on his weapon casually "And I was hoping for some fun. Poor show, you sad excuse for your previous self." The boy chuckled. He had been told a good amount about both the targets by his 'paying officer', through some ill-gotten documents. "And your friend is doing some goofy stuff over there." The other boy glanced at each of the clones, keeping his eyes forward. "Gotta focus... Gotta focus. There was only one before, it's gotta be a trick." He grabbed his gun from the holster at his side and pointed it at the form in the cloud. "What if he ran and this is a trick... Aw fudge..." He glanced back again, turning around. "I don't think I can catch them even if I did follow them..." The second boy sighed, his head drooping. "Well bone me sideways... Maybe I've muddled this up something good..."
Last edited by Garethcool on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Zelosse » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

-Mark Rourke-

I guess not even a paladin keeps his values after he's dead...

These word's echoed in his head but he shrugged it off. So what if the guys knew what he was, that wasn't his big secret anymore. It was just a stepping stone. He decided to play along for a little bit, he knew Aaron understood Mark's intention's at all times. He was clever, that one. Turning his head as he stopped walking and half-hearted chuckle, it echoed darkly but it was dripped with venom and malice. "You think you know mark... You think you know what I was... You think you can fight me?" Mark gave another, deeper, chuckle as his ghostly glowing eye's peered out behind the hood. "Give it a try, wuss." Another chuckle and he started walking.

During his little staring cotest mark had used the angle of his body to block vision of his right arm, it had dropped a small black ball into a crack in the floor, invisible to the naked eye thanks to the crack, and covered it with his foot as the marauder began to walk away again with more light chuckles.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 am

-Aaron Hologram #1 and Aaron Hologram #2-

Aaron's first two holograms continued to sprint down the hall and up the stairs to the first floor. "I don't think he's chasing me." the first one said to the other. "Dang, I failed at my only job then. He was supposed to follow us. Now we lost the money and that job." the second responded as they made it up the stairs and continued to run down the hallway. "Any sugguestions on what to do now?" the second asked. "I got nothing." the first responded. However their conversation was interupted by the sound of broken glass and a wall being smashed. They looked at each other. "Want to check it out?" "Might as well." they said to each other before darting through the nearest classroom and through the open window to the outside.

They looked around to see Ruin, Coren, and the one guy Coren was talking to before his job offer. Then it hit the clones at the same time, and both facepalmed at the same time. "I almost forgot about that job." "Think he got tired of waiting for me and wanted to do it himself?" "Want to ask him?" "Rock paper scissor you for it. Winner asks Dragon dude what's up. Loser has to remind me." "Deal!" they said to each other, and had a quick game. Hologram #1 showed Rock. Hologram #2 showed Scissors. "Damn it. I wanted to stay out longer." "It was your idea. Now don't worry, maybe next time." the first said in a smile as the second disappeared. After a brief moment of Deja Vu, the hologram ran over towards Coren. "Yo, what's up dragon boss? Got tired of waiting? You only gave me the job an hour ago." he said to Coren.

-Aaron Falkner and Aaron Hologram #3-

Aaron and his third hologram stood silently in the dust cloud. Trying to figure out the situation they couldn't see. "Now?" the mumbled to Aaron. "Wait for it, we have no idea if either way is clear yet." he mumbled back. Listening to Mark, he was provoking one of them, and the other mentioned something about screwing it up. 'Sounds like he took the bait. At least something went right this time.' he thought, and then the second clones memories hit them both. After about two seconds they recovered. "Great he's stil here, and I almost forgot about that job." he hologram mumbled his bow an arrow still pointed towards the second one. "How long till this dust clears?" he whispered to Aaron. "Can't be much longer, just be patient, we'll get out of this." he responded. Waiting for a signal for them to leave, or fight.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing