Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - IC

Postby Zelosse » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 am

-Mark Rourke-

With a shrug and a leveled gaze he simply stared at the Samurai, something of determination burned in his eyes. A worldess need to kill and sate his now undead-hunger, but a fueled flame to bring righteous judgement on the demons of this plain. "Tell me what need's killing, and we will kill it. Simple as that." He eyed the Archer and gave a silent nod, they both understood their part in how the fighting would go down. Distraction and ranged advantage was the easiest way to win a fight after all.

-Athrogate-

Sitting comfortably, if odd looking, in his chair behind the desk in the room. Far in the corner near no windows or doors of any kind, sat the great wizard Athrogate. His armor was scratched and dull with green ichor staining his drenched, burned and torn cloak. As the first person entered the room he panicked and hid below his desk before being spotted whispering something about one more step closer. Crack. The floor fell away infront of the door and the unlucky student fell to the spider nest below, empty of any actual spiders. More of a detainment really.

More and more flooded in ignoring the plee of the one who fell in, one got too close and simply Eyed Athrogate as he crawled out from under his desk, the poor boy was stricken with insanity as the shoulderplate on Athrogates right flared to life. It transferred his mental plight to any who looked at him directly in the eyes. "C-c-class is in session. Welcome to h-homeroom. Sit down and shut up, or I'll bl- BACK OFF!" He huddled in a corner holding a wand of pure steel and waved it ominously.

Postby Iris » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:26 am

-LIAM AIRA-

"Well that's good to hear, I knew you were a tough girl!." Liam gave a smile but it lacked actual warmth somehow as he allowed himself to be pulled over, "Why yes, it is great that we are all in one class, who would've guessed the chances." Once more he gave a smile as he entered the group.
"I see you made it back in one piece Ruin! Just as I had hoped, you two must've sent those those... whatever things that were attacking you running! Bet you were all like 'Have some of this weakling, or maybe leave him or her alone!', I would've enjoyed the wonder of that kind of[/b]performance[/b]!" He sounded excited and definately looked the part, but while he was speaking he quitely moved Yuki's hand over to Ruin's.

"So eerr, what's going on-" He pointed at Yurr and Zephyr, "With those two? A little heart-to-heart?" Liam shrugged suddenly throwing it off as he seemingly noticed the Ranger for the first time, "My a Ranger! You know I once had an idea to steal all the feathers of the world with a machine.... but the idea never took flight.... Oh well so sad too bad, eh-" With a comical posture he gave two thumbs up and winked, "Always remember this Ranger, LIAM AIRA and that will never change."

He gave another wink as the teacher finally arrived with... questionable style, "Best we sit down before he throws us in something that's less...dignifying."

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:14 am

Atrus stared after Coren silently as he watched him walk away and chuckled under his breath, a shadow quickly scooped up the black fog which had dripped from his wings and wrapped around it, absorbing it into itself. He began whistling again as he quickly strode around Coren and Aaron, as he exited the courtyard he gave them a quick wave before taking a few steps down the now deserted corridor. As he walked, eight tendrils rose from beneath him, four on either side, and stabbed into the ground, lifting him up so that he was now scuttling down the corridor like a spider, trailing a thick shadow coming from beneath hhis robes. He quickly reached the classroom and the shadows beneath him were immediately sucked back into underneath his robes so he landed with a small thump and took a few more steps forward towards the door out of momentum. He reached out, pushed the door handle down and was about to lean forward before he remembered that this "Athrogate" was apparently quite jumpy, paranoid and destructive. He held down the handle for another few seconds before taking his hand off and knocking loudly on the door instead. With his other hand he reached down and pulled up a thin protective veil of shadow in front of him out of the darkness beneath him that was sliding slowly under the door, just in case. Hello? he asked timidly. Sorry I'm late, is that Mr. Anthrogate's class?
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Natalya

Natalya snapped back to her seat, her hair swayed like a flag in the wind. Is he... alright? she asked, for the first time loud enough for others to hear. Has he always been like this?
Her green eyes widened as her sight focused on a small aqua-haired beauty. She's... so cute... She thought. Natalya had to find out more about her, Not like my Vanya but still fetching. She instantly had the desire to take off the girl's glasses
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin smiled at Aaron, his face slightly red from Liam's subtle moving of Yuki's hand to his own. "Like he said, he's Liam. She's Yuki. You already know me, but for sake of a complete introduction I am Ruin Retsubalest, Blue skull extraordinaire." Ruin posed for a moment, before nodding at Liam "Too right, Liam. We better sit down... I don't want to be on his bad side..." Ruin sat down, continuing to speak. "This school is pretty strange, huh? That hid over there just yelled... maggots? And there's that thief... I hope I haven't made many enemies today... Or at least more friends than enemies." Ruin looked around, waving at Marianne "Hello again. You're in my class too?"

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr smiled at Aaron "How does a starting fee of two thousand Hel, and a bonus for being timely?" Teophyr waved them off "The sooner you finish this the stronger and more wealthy your next target will be." His smile faded "He will be in room 003 in the basement. Now hurry, I'm sure he's expecting you. Him being a Prinny of course."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr turned, looking at Athrogate. He released Zephyr's wrist with a frown "Yurr isn't alone, ever. I am always with him. He is more than you perceive him to be, and he is more than he even knows he is. Let's put this behind us and begin class." He turned and sat down. Yurr's face contorted for a moment, showing pain. Yurr blinked, back to normal "GOOD MORNING MISTER ATHROGATE!" Yurr bounced in his chair happily, waiting for class to start. He wasn't exactly sure what had happened in the last thirty seconds or so, but it didn't matter. Yurr was surrounded by potential friends.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Maradyne Andel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Marianne Cornell

Marianne, as she read, couldn't help but feel someone was looking at her. She tried to ignore it, but when she heard a voice directed towards her she looked up, blue eyes widening a fraction of an inch. She looked up at Ruin, then gave him a shy smile. "H-Hello. It seems so." She said simply, trying not to talk more than needed. She closed her book and set it down, taking off her glasses and placed them on top of the book. She paused, then shyly held her hand out to him. "I'm Marianne, Marianne Cornell." She added.

As she gave a glance around the room once, Marianne found the source of why she felt she was being watched. She blinked, looking at the platinum haired girl. She gave a shy wave, slight inching down in her seat, reaching for her book to hold it close to her chest, as if it would protect her. Sadly enough, she knew it wouldn't help.
Keiran: YAY! I have a follower like Arch and Neo!

Postby Garethcool » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin took Marianne's hand, shaking it lightly. "Cornell? Oh! I know where I remember you from! You're that blue mage I trained with in the volcano? Remember? It was all hot and steamy?" Ruin's face turned red as he realized what he had said. "Be-because of the lava and the ice! N-not because of us!" Ruin covered his face with his hat "S-sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" Ruin shuffled down into his seat, waiting for her response. He peeked out, one eye still still obscured by his hat "I'm very sorry...."

Postby Iris » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 pm

-LIAM AIRA-

"Hehe, don't worry Ruin I'm sure you've probably flustered the lass as well." Liam laughed hollowly before adding, "Your glasses are going to break if you keep holding that book that tightly to your... let's say heart."
He gave a friendly smile and simply said, "LIAM AIRA, and I think we should get ready for some interesting fireworks from this school." Winking at the group he slowly faced the front. "What a nostalgic feel to be back in a place of learning. It's been a while."

Postby Keiran » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm

“Maggots, fucking maggots,” whispered Zephyr shivering and hiding behind his older brother, who cooed at his gently and speaking to Natalya calmly, “Good day cousin.” He walked past and opened the door. “You a student too?” asked Abraxas looking at the fully covered person. He pouted slightly, realizing that he could not see this guy’s body.

Postby iven3000 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Yuki Alena

Giggling in her seat as Ruin embarrassed himself with the comment he made she turned and sat sideways in her chair. She looked at Marianne and gave her a polite little wave “So you and Ruin know each other from training in a volcano, must have been…FUN” she said as she winked at the both of them. she then put her hands over her mouth so she didn’t laugh out loud. Still trying not to laugh she whispered back “oh and i am Yuki, talk later, better start paying attention”. Yuki turned back to the front with an eger look on her face as she waited for the teacher to start class.
"If you want peace, prepare for war" Envy

Your lack of MOE is very disturbing.
Click on my Pokemon please!!!

Postby Villain » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Coren Vorex
Wooo! Another one bites the dust!
Coren thought about the Archers offer for a few moments before saying ”Well I do have 3000 hels lying around. How much would it cost for you to shoot a target that would normally be close to him? The blue mage I have in mind apparently has a bitch lap dog green mage that will fire when ordered without a doubt. I could spare an extra hundred hels if you kill her and him, though it would mainly be in your own interest. Wouldn’t want any vengeful friends wanting pay back would we? And by himself he would be no problem if you sneak attack him. But if he knows your there and the bitch is in suit I would run immediately.” his voice raspy with the faint sound of bone scraping bone but returns to his normal dragon voice immediately after as he says ”I could help with killing the two of them to make it easier, that and I really want to decapitate the two maggots and mount their heads over a fire place.” he adds a slight grin from the right side of his mouth at the thought of the warm fire place, mounted heads, and servants as he lays in his father’s castle before returning back to reality, straight business face and all
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Atrus grinned as his bright eyes looked down and up the pretty little suc...Nevermind. he sighed to himself as the realisation kicked in, his smile dropping slightly. The thin veil dropped down and the shadows lightened slightly until there was quite a clear image of a dark blue robed humanoid with gloves and a hat inside it, he didn't normally let his aura go down so far but it could help make a good impression. I'm certainly not a teacher. he replied casually as he stepped around Abraxas to look over his classmates. His white teeth flashed into life again as he noticed some of the prettier members. Oh good, some new ones I haven't met yet. he whispered as he began to literally drift towards the seats. He paused, and glanced back at Abraxas, looking him over again, his yellow eyes losing their normal mischievous and happy disposition and turning cold and serious for a second before returning to normal. Thank you...I'll take note of you, I think.

He turned forward and slid towards a back corner of the room, the one closest to the group. He smirked at Ruin, winked at Yuki and completely ignored Liam, speeding up slightly as he reached him. He paused at the side of Natalya's desk and looked down at her, turning his head to get an easier look. His smile grew again to cheshire cat proportions as he studied her and reached out an open hand to her, for a friendly hand shake. Hello Cutie, I'm Atrus. Would you mind if I asked you a quick personal question?
Last edited by MQuinny1234 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron couldn't help but start salivating when Teophyr mentioned the price. '2000 Hel, for one kill? I hit the jackpot today.' he thought, before quickly snapping back to reality at the mention of Prinny. "Did I hear you right boss? 2000 Hel for a Prinny? What, if you don't mind me asking, makes this Prinny so expensive to you? Not that I'm complaining of course, I'm just wondering if we should be looking out for something." he said as he finally whiped the drool from his lower lip. Aaron knew Mark was on board regardless, but still, Aaron didn't like it when his jobs sounded too good to be true.

-Hologram Aaron #1-

Aaron's hologram looked up at Coren and grinned. 'Sounds like I got my second job of the day.' he thought as he stood up, trying to get as close to eye to eye with the dragon as possible. "Revenge comes with the job I do. Doesn't matter to me if they come after me. It all depends on what you prefer." he said with a sly grin. "My inital offer still stands. 500 Hel per head. If you want them both killed, then 1000 Hel for the whole lot. If you want to help me that's fine. My price won't differ either way." he stated before looking back at the entrance towards the courtyard. "However there are two variables. One is if they're easier or harder to kill than my inital estimate. If so, I'll adjust the price accordingly. I'm not a conman." he said before turning back towards Coren. "The other, much more important variable is I'm a mercinairy. Meaning if they pay me more not to kill them I wont. Simple as that." he said before looking at him directly, plainly serious. "If you can handle those terms, then we have a deal." he said, holding his hand out.

-Hologram Aaron #2-

Aaron chuckled at Liam. He seemed like a fun guy. "Pleasure to meet you Liam. And you're right, we probably should do what he says." he said with a smile before turning back to Ruin. He hadn't caugh the conversation between him and the blue mage, but he did manage to hear his last comment, and the embarassment that went with it. "You'll have to work on that in the future." he said with a laugh before reclaiming his seat. A lot more people had joined the back row since he got up he noticed as he waited for class to start.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Maradyne Andel » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Marianne Cornell

Marianne took a bit longer to realize what had been said than the others. She thought it over, then suddenly her entire face went bloodshot red. She dropped her book and glasses onto her lap, her hands coming up as soon as the book was clear and covered her face. She waited a few moments until she felt the blush was mostly gone, then she looked up at Ruin and smiled shyly. "I-I know what you mean." She muttered. She looked at Liam and smiled a bit, nodding and picked up her glasses, making sure they weren't broken.

She waved back at Yuki, suddenly uncomfortable with the sudden attention. Marianne's cheeks flared up again as Yuki teased them, and the blue mage covered her cheeks with her hands. She calmed down, putting her book, which was about as large as her torso now that it was able to be fully seen and thicker than her arm, on the desk. She took her glasses, again checking to make sure nothing was broken, before sliding them onto the bridge of her nose. She turned in her chair and folded her hands on her lap, looking at the bottom of Mr. Anthrogate's desk. She'd heard about him, and his habit of being just a little -or a bit more- jumpy around people. Homeroom would definitely be interesting.
Keiran: YAY! I have a follower like Arch and Neo!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Natalya

Damn this boy! Brother said it was rude not to answer someone and if she got in trouble she wouldn't be able to go home to Vanya. She looked away from the lovely blue vision, And what question would that be sir? she asked, calmy keeping one eye on Marianne as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears.
You... you really don't get it... do you? I... I love him... I'd die with him. Or for him. That's what you do... how you feel when you love someone. - Impulse

Postby Keiran » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 am

Abraxas looked at the man and let him pass. “I wouldn’t do that,” warned Abraxas to Atrus, “My cousin doesn’t like men. That includes her brother, so you…” he walked past Atrus and pat the other’s hat, “May want to watch out. She bites, and not in the good way.”

Zephyr kept rubbing in his arm whereYurr had touched him, “Maggots won’t go away, make them go away Brother. ” Abraxas leaned over the desk and gently rubbed his arm, making soft cooing that calmed the younger boy.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Atrus jerked his hand back suddenly, as if shocked. Normally he'd just ignore Abraxas's little comment, but in this school, she could very will bite him. He kept his smile up though and just placed his hand casually at the edge of her desk. Just a little thing, that's all, hardly anything really, just a matter of curiousity on my part, but I was just wondering to myself... He smiled brightly and cocked his head slightly to the side. Have I met you before somewhere?...cause gosh...I don't what it is about you but something is just telling me I know you from somewhere... He kneeled down and rested his elbows on her desk so he was looking up at her now, a look of amused puzzlement in his eyes as he tried to suss her out. One hand keeping his head resting at an angle to her, the other just twirling a finger in a little circle on the table.

He broke into a wide grin again and laughed with glee, snapping his left fingers. Now I remember. You're the most beautiful girl in this room, aren't you? I have to say, after meeting you, I think I could die happy now, or at least with something to look forward to, after seeing a little piece of heaven. I mean, God or whatever diety must have been showing off when he made you, I mean wow. He sighed happily and slumped, placing his cheek on the desk, his arms crossed in front of him and his hat hanging lopsidedly on his head, dangerously close to falling off. He raised his head slightly and just smiled calmly at her. Seriously though, I just have to do this or I'll hate myself afterwards, actually I'll hate myself for this anyway but...Do you have a map?..Because I keep getting lost in your eyes. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, so corny but it's all I could think of. What do you think of me so far then? Am I doing good?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Villain » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Coren Vorex

Coren thought of the price for a moment, gulping as he realized how light his pouch would be now. But it would be worth it if it meant the death of that punk who dared to ridicule and defeat him. And maybe he could raise that stone chick as a zombie sex slave, who knows. Tapping his thigh for a few seconds he finally and swiftly grabbed Aarons hand and covered the other side with his other hand and shook violently "You got yourself a deal!" he said happily. "Although I do want to have the finishing blow. If you give me that honor there wil be an extra 250 hel in it for you. But I don't want the bitch to have her body destroyed. If you keep her as fresh and unscarred there will be another 500 hel." he said the last part almost ashamed but with a tint of sick joy to it. Standing back he looked at Aaron one last time, whether or not the meek figure could pull the task off would be seen later, all that mattered was whether or not he would get a refund if Ruin counter paid. "Tell me if the blue mage does pay you more, would I get a refund?" Also I will have a names soon for a more accurate target." he asked quizzically with his left eye slightly arched. When he got his answer his wings came out again and he flew off into the halls, speeding towards where his paper told him to go, black fog/shadows pouring the whole way there, flooding the halls he passed in with a feeling of death, decay, sorrow, and above all hatred.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Tragedy_and_Comedy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Natalya

What? the girl looked confused Did you swallow a round of Адыгская сыр? ((OC: A type of cheese popular in Russia)) She reached into her bag and whacked him over the head with her wok.
I think you're a pig who is distracting me from that lovely vision of blue in that direction! She hissed at him, And if Nazar says I can't go home to see my lovely Vanya this christmas I will pull out your windpipe and beat you with it.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Atrus bounced back into place after the whack and blinked in surprise, the shadows around him flickering on and off as he tried to figure out what had happened before sliding to the ground and beginning to groan as he pulled his hat over his head. oooOOWWW. He screamed as he shook his head wildly from side to side, the sound muffled by the hat while he rolled on his back on the floor. WHAT THE HELL? he asked as he moved his hands to the spot of injury and clutched it desperately. He pulled the hat back up, his yellow eyes slanted downwards due to the pain and a tiny hint of fear. And why do I get my windpipe torn out if you can't see your girlfriend. I need it. For breathing and stuff. Damn. He pulled himself up unsteadily, one hand still clutching the growing lump. What is wrong with the girls in my life? Why do people think they're meant to be the gentle ones? God, this hurts. He began to stagger away to the back corner but stopped and turned back around to look at Natalya, raising a hand. And what did you mean about the cheese thing? I hate cheese, it's rotted milk. I'm okay with rotten food but Milk is just...eeahh He shook his head and walked to his table, swayed into a desk on the way and made a strange noise, not meant to be uttered by human tongues, punctuated by other swear words in various languages. He slumped into his seat and pulled the brim of his hat over his eyes and moaned to himself.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Ruin Retsubalest

Ruin smiled at Marianne, then at Yuki and Liam. Ruin glanced at Athrogate who was still cowering "Uh... Liam? Can I talk to you after class? I have a few questions I need to ask you. If you don't mind of course." Ruin did a slight bow, staying in his chair. "It would be appreciated." Ruin's smile faded for a moment as he waited for Liam's response. But it returned as he looked at the girls. He had to keep up the 'nothing is wrong' face until he spoke to "Liam Aira".

Teophyr Satana

Teophyr waved them off once more "He is nothing but a thorn in my side, and my pockets are heavy. Is it such a crime?" Teophyr smiled "Although I do hear the sound of the bounty going down with all this... stalling." Teophyr glanced to his side, noticing the marionette was gone "Creepy little..."

Yurr the VI (sixth)

Yurr yawned widely, laying his head on his desk. Yurr's thoughts wandered as he drinfted off to sleep, drooling on the desk.

"Sleeping young one?"
I slumber so I might converse with you, old one. You helped me before, right?
"As per your wishes."
Does this mean that you're strong enough now? To begin the plan, I mean?
"Not yet, little one. I, the 'true' Yurr will take command when the time is right. You can keep control until then, my friend."

Yurr woke up with a start, nearly half his desk covered in drool. Yurr looked around uneasily, scootching his chair away from the desk casually.

Postby Iris » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 am

-LIAM AIRA-

There was a lot of commotion in the class, to make things even more interesting it hadn't even started yet! Liam leaned back into his chair enjoying some of the arguements and fights.
"Sure thing Ruin, I'm curious to see what you've discovered." Liam gave an out of place smile, "Would you like to bring the others with you? This might be enlightening afer all and who knows we might get some nasty surprises in this school."

He gave, one could suggest, a wistful sigh as he looked at the class again, "Ahh, such potential. One cannot help but wonder, how far in life they will go." Yet again that smile formed on the 'man's face but while he smiled his motives for it remained in the shadows.
Last edited by Iris on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:37 pm

-Hologram Aaron #1-

Aaron's hologram grinned as the Dragon accepted his proposel. But he himself had completely forgotten about the whole 'hologram' part and watched as he hand went straight through his own. He was about to apologize, but the Dragon seemed like he had other things on his mind, and preceded to give him more instructions as well. 'He wants the finishing blow? Predictable, but doable. Leaving the girl with little to no damage will be a challenge, but for 500 extra hell it's almost worth it.' he thought before replying. "Of course. My loyalty may be fickle, but my honesty never is, unfortunately. And names would be helpful, including yours. I do like to know who I'm working for." he said to his new boss, and preceded to watch him spread his wings and fly off through the school. 'Show off.' he thought as he looked around the courtyard one last time. 'No one else here. Oh well, no use sitting here taking up energy. I'm already got two jobs lined up, so that should be good for starters.' the hologram thought, and then disappeared from the courtyard.

-Aaron Falkner-

Aaron looked at the Samurai suspiciously when he mentioned the teacher was nothing but a thorn in his side. 'I doubt that's all there is to it. But I doubt he'd tell me. I really don't care for bosses who send me on suicide missions.' he thought before responding to his first point. "Well then you'll have to excuse me boss. I tend to like to know if I'm going to die before I take on jobs. You understand right?" he said. Shortly after Aaron responded, Teophyr's second comment was heard. As the Samurai glanced to his side, by the time he'd look back to Aaron he would have been long gone. Nothing makes Aaron move faster than the sound of losing money.

As he preceded down the stairs to the basement level, he had time to think. 'He sure knows how to rub people the wrong way. Just by watching my comrade's body language made that clear. Still, if this doesn't danger my life, like I hope it doesn't, there's no reason not to accept these bounties.' he thought. As he made it down to the stairs, his head was racked with a small amount of pain. 'Which one?' he thought before the memories of the first clone came rushing back to his head. After a few brief seconds, the pain subsided, the memories were now intertwined with his own. 'So, Abraxas hired me to inform him of would be assassins. Succubus, watch out for that. Zephyr's strong as well, watch out for that too. Dragon wants me to take out a blue mage and his girl. 250 extra for giving him the finishing blow, 500 extra for leaving the girl realitively unharmed? Shouldn't be too hard.' he thought as he glanced around the basement. 'Maybe my other hologram got lucky and wound up near both of them. One can only hope.'

-Hologram Aaron #2-

Aaron's second hologram waited patiently in class for it to start when the memories came flooding back to him as well. 'So that's who those two are. Probably was out of line when I said that earlier then, huh?' he thought as he looked at Abraxas and Zephyr. 'Well I haven't heard anything about killing him, so that job is still fine. But killing a blue mage and his girl?' he thought as he glanced as Ruin. 'Nah, can't be him, from what I can tell, he's got two of them. Oh well, he said he'd have names for me later, so I can just wait on that.' he thought as his vision went back to the front of the room waiting for class to start again.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Villain » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Coren Vorex
Monster Mash.

As Coren zoomed down the halls, flooding them with his mist as it spalshed and moved around like an angry ocean. After getting lost for a short amount of time he had finally found his way to the class room. Standing outside he ruffled himself up and made sure his cowl was over his head. Opening the door unafraid and swiftly, before it hit the wall Coren eased the motion so that it came to an unnoticable soft thud. Stepping he surveyed the room; two male demons one of which a sniveling servent, that fucking blue skull and his hore what a shocker he thought sarcastically, a beutifully shaped blonde haired women that if he was still alive would easily arouse to, his semi ally Artrus who apparently is in a bit of anger, the crazed teacher that inexplicabley started the chain reaction that forged the Allyson and enemys in this class rather quickly, the archer he met earlier, a-"How the hell did he get here so fast? I just saw him a bloody moment ago!" Coren thought as he finally sat down in a chair one seat ahead of the hologram. He pondered for a moment how to tell the archer that the targets were so damn close withou alerting said targets. After a few seconds of thinking he brought out his class schedule, ripping off a small corner of it and wrote on it "The blue Mage and the trigger happy bitch are in this room, they're near you.". Coren then dropped it on the floor where his feet rest so that none could see it fall, then putting his foot over the piece of paper slid it over the floor to Aarons hologram with it gliding over the surface before coming to a rest inside Aarons feet. Now it was up to Aaron to get the message himself, but to keep himself occupied Coren began to admire the blonde girl with his eyes. 

Yen Barborous
Shit I'm late!

Restig on a wilted and drooping tree outside of the school was Yen asleep. She was snoring loudly with her helmet only making it sound worse, like the lair of an eldritch monster awaiting the next adventurer. She was awoken by a feather rubbin against her chin making her giggle and wake up with a "Snzrrt, he-uh? Oh crap where the hell did that asshole human I payed to wake me up when the school started!" she angrily said as she picked up her sword as it lied on the tree. Dragging the blade across the ground the blunt side facing the ground with the tip sharpening against the dirt. She kicked the door to enter the school open and continued to drag the sword that way as she read her class schedule. Twirling her sword around she finally sheathed it on her back and put the schedule away. Looking at the door she thought about not going inside, but looking at the halls now ankle flooded in this strange black mist made her change her mind.She also thought about taking her helmet off, but the fact that this school was filled with potential murderers also changed her mind on that. Slowly she opened the door peering inside to see what was inside. 

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Saga Fallix.

Hello school. Saga skipped happily through the gates, bopping her head from side to side as she jumped through the air, her little flick on the top of her bead bouncing left and right along with the rest of her pitch black hair. She twirled a blue knife around her right hand, leaving a small faint icy trail behind her as she spun it up, and down through the air, three other daggers hung sheathed in her belt, two on her left and one on her right, along with other little pockets and pouches bumping against her hip. School, school, school, school, I'm gonna join a school. School, school, school, schoooll... Her singing dropped slightly till she stopped and looked down. Huh. She shuffled a foot slightly, then spun it in a circle, making a little vortex in the black mists on the ground. Hehe...Is this Atrus's little work...he always was a drama-queen, hah. She stuck out a finger and dipped it into the fog and scooped out a small waft of the dark stuff. She spun her finger round causing the fog to wrap round into a small clump, she brought it up to her face and gave it a brief examination, before popping it in her mouth and plopping her finger out.

She spun it round her mouth for a few seconds, trying to get a good taste of it, then swallowed and made a face, sticking her tongue out. Eugh, too sour to be Atrus, tastes like undead...lizard man maybe? Interesting aftertaste though, but a bit too light. She smacked her lips and used a finger to give her teeth a quick rub before skipping and singing down the hall again. Inside the classroom, Atrus suddenly stopped groaning and slowly raised his hat off his head, a look of surprise eminating from him as he tilted his head to the side slightly. Is that...singing? he asked quietly as he tried to place the odd voice that was coming near the classroom, there was something familiar about it, something that was causing some numerous unpleasant effects inside him.

Saga coughed slightly as her voice wavered, she was still trying to kick the breathy and innocent accent she had been using for the last few months back in Vladestria, charming place, good beaches and weather, terrible food though, one of the main reasons she'd left, that and she'd stabbed the young prince before taking his knife. She sighed happily and patted the back left sheath, it was enjoyabe to have the full set. As she rounded the corner, she saw a red knight peeking through a door and immediately stopped singing. She daintily skipped up behind the warrior and looked around him to see "Athrogates" name on the door. She paused and bit her lip as she considered what to do next before a wicked grin appeared on her face. She slid a foot between the knight's legs and placed a hand on her back and pushed, hard. She leaped back from the door and bounded down the hall towards her original direction, not looking back to see the results but grinning all the same. Right up until she ran past an open door and a thin hand reached out and picked her right off the ground by her collar and pulled her back into the tiny dark room horizontally .

Naughty, naughty, naughty. a voice tutted behind her as she squirmed angrily in the air and tried to lash out behind her, swearing in various languages and impossible sounds just as Atrus heard. WOW, That certainly isn't language a young girl should now, some of that isn't language anyone should know, some of that even I missed A finger-snap broke through the darkness and the candle hanging from the ceiling burst into life, illuminating the closet. The hand spun her round and she froze mid-way through a punch, the cold anger in her face froze and melted into uncertainty as Chris grinned at her. She was pretty sure the grin was a bit too happy, even for a skeleton. errr... Saga looked him up and down, and started to squirm slightly, but now it was just from an urge to get out of his death grip instead of to attack. Now, now, none of that. It might be best if you just wait in here for a while until that knight you pushed forgets about you and calms down. Plus I really should be giving you a talking too. His skull warped slightly as the smile grew. Been a long time since I had a personal one-on-one chat with a pretty young girl. Saga's jaw dropped as she stared at him...at least until the wicked smirk came back with interest. Very upfront, aren't you Sir? She began to chuckle as she slowly brought her hands up from her hips along her body, wrapped them tightly around Chris's arm and squeezed. I like older men. What did you have in mind Sir? Chris begin to chuckle as well as the little candle spluttered out.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing