Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby Regalus » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Dammit! Memo to self, must learn to control my self better, he said to himself, cursing his utter lack of deceptive skills. Oh well, might as well finish tying that nuece around my neck.

"My powers giving me...a bit of trouble,but nothing I can't handle," he said hoping that the other boy didn't delve further into the question. "We'd best keep moving," he quickly added not wanting to stall the program and gather any more attention to himself at the moment. I'll have to talk to Silver Dancer, was it?, later today, he said to himself with a sigh before turning to the other boy.

"You said partner right? Sooo, does that mean it's alive...and mind of it's own?" he asked with honest curiosity and a more relaxed look on his face.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Apollo waited until the two were done asking questions to speak to them,"I see you two are getting along," Apollo said as he walked up to the boy that no one really saw at first. "Hi, I just got assigned an Alias of Titan Hyperion, but my real name is Apollo." He stuck his bionic arm out for a hand shake, "you are?" Apollo was wondering who this new person was and how they could've sensed that Symbiote.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Villain » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 am

Tyler J.
You looken at me punk?

Tyler stared at the boy for a bit more before the conversation kicked back up. He wanted to question the powers in general but instead just let it slide as Yanko suggested that they get moving. When he was questioned about the suits livin and free
will aspects gave a sly grin and a raised eyebrow. "Why yes it is a living thing, and yes it has it's own thoughts and goals which are sadly injected into my head, it's a roomate and a form of bestfriend to me. Though some question our relationship of parasite and host I don't see a problem with it" he says while he rubs his arm that was stabbed by the machine. Small tendrils began to sprout out of his slightly wounded arm as they waved and ebbed and flowed in the air before sinking back down onto his skin and the hole now fully covered and patched up.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

{Roy}

_Terror of the Head Master_

Second Life twirled his cane as he stepped off his stage. He then, raised up said cane and knocked twice on a certain student's head. Which said student was one kept shooting off his mouth about his name, Titan Hyperion. " Boy, do you want detention and various other punishments?" Second Life questioned. He shook his head and said " No? Well then, shut up about your real name. "

The speakers suddenly rang. " Hey! No mentioning your real names, what's wrong with you people!?" Second Life shouted over the loud speakers of the assembly room. " YOUR IDENTITY IS IMPORTANT!" He screamed at his would be student. Yet another year of this, it was a wonder why, he had retired from super hero duties or being a super villain. He pressed hard with his gauntlet on his helmet and slowly wiped it down. " I swear... anyways." Second Life said as he decided to change the subject before he gets an ulcer.

Second Life snapped his fingers. A screen from the ceiling slowly descended and on this screen was pictures of all the students in the room. " Alright, Kids, I need you to call out your Alias, that you received." Second Life continued over the loud speaker as he went back to the stage. " By the way, boy, who mentioned the cold. I have to redesign and rebuild this device every year so I think it might." Second Life replied finally to the one with frosty touch.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 am

~Magina Dreamwalker: Assembly Room~

Magina stood by the machine watching the students come up to get their alias one by one. She did not remember them doing it this way when they first arrived. 'Must be one of the new ones' she thought. Some students have already discovered their new aliases. She was close to jumping in her spot when the headmaster suddenly shouted over the speakers. She glared at the one named Titan for incurring the headmaster's wrath. He was still had that frightening demeanor it seemed. He had just asked the students to share their aliases, something Magina knew she was interested to hear. Yet, she noticed that one of the students had not inserted their arm into the machine yet.

Frowning, the psychology teacher approached the cowering young boy. She was no mind reader, so she could not tell what was keeping him from using the device. She assumed it might be the needle, it usually was. The fear of needles was something she was more than used to. Yet something told her it was more than that. She knelt by the boy, looking at him in the face, "What haven't you gotten your alias yet?" she asked him.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 am

Aeol looked up at his teacher, terrified and muttered, “Memories, everything has memories. Don’t want to see them.” He shivered, but moved slightly closer to her. He felt safer around people like her, people with soft voices, people who didn’t seem to yell. “If I touch it, I’ll see it’s memories.”

Postby Geomancer » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Salis looked at the machine and sighed. What kind of hero name was that? He supposed it fit Chrysalis but it didn't really apply to him. He turned to the very strange man who seemed to be in charge and said "The machine gave me the alias of Freak Brawler." He sighed again. Freak? Really? The Brawler part was fine but the Freak part kind of annoyed him. He wasn't happy about parading his abnormality ever time he told anyone else his name. Plus, if they shortened it, he would end up being called 'Freak'. He muttered under his breath "Joy. Machine, when they replace you, I'm going to rip you apart, piece by piece, then feed you to a smelter and use the metal to make a rude word."
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm

-Lars-
"The price of knowledge I suppose headmaster." Looking into Second Life's eyes as a sign of respect, "At times one must suffer to experience the knowledge needed to further ones life or at least that's how the saying goes. If I may say Sir, I look forward to studying under your school. After all your alias is well suited for your, er, which word would you prefer 'duty' or 'role'."
He pasued for a moment making it appear as if he was looking for the right word, in actuality he wasn't interested in gaining favour from the headmaster through wordplay, rather that he was looking to gage the headmaster's character in person instead of relying on secondary sources for information.

"Regardless you have given us all our 'Second Life' and for that I wish to thank you." Lars gave a curt bow before speaking again, "I am Artifice, The Frost Meister and I hope that I will not dissapoint you or your staff."

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm

~Magina Dreamwalker: Assembly Room----Memories~

Poor dear.... Magina could not help but feel sorry for him. She had not heard of this sort of power before, but it reminded her of her own. Back when they effected her. She understood the terror, the pain. No doubt it had lead to plenty of sleepless nights. She wished she could help, but preventing memories was something her dreamcatcher could not do. She could see memories, yes, but preventing them? No. However, what she could do was comfort the frightened boy... As she placed both hands on his shoulders, still looking into his eyes, she said, "I understand, you see things a child should never see don't you? You touch something and you find yourself inside a nightmare you could never escape from. I used to be the same way. Some much different kinds of fear, some mediocre, some so terrifying you could not even fathom it. But listen to me..." The teacher heald Aeol's chin gently to prevent him from looking away for any reason. "I cannot prevent these things from happening. All that is on you. But I can guide you through it. My classes should be enough for that, but there are those after school hours. Until then, if you need me to, I will be by your side when you go to the machine, and snap you out of it if the memories become too much for you to bare. That or I can ask the headmaster to do something else for your alias. I suggest the formal, but I want you to make the decision for yourself."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Aeol looked at the woman and nodded, still shaking. Slowly he stepped forward and took off his right glove offering his hand to the machine, waiting for the onslaught of memories. He felt the prick and for two minutes was frozen by memories of the machine being built. He then moved back, shaking. Too many times today, shouldn’t have touched Apollo’s arm.

Postby Regalus » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:43 pm

It seemed that Yanko's questions had borne good fruit after all. He could feel the tension inside himself relax as he heard how Tyler described his partner. He had described it as his best friend; I guess that the slime can't be too bad, if it made a friend. Guess it wouldn't be too bad if I gave it a chance, he told himself, grateful that he had found a way to give himself some respite.

"Ya know," he began slowly "I don't think there's much wrong with both of you; though it might help if ya stopped calling it a a parasite, 'cause it really doesn't look it," he said as he carefully studied how the suit began mending the tiny wound done by the machine. "Looks to me like you got yourself a symbiote; cause it seems to be helping you out in return for whatever it is your giving it," he explained in a more calm voice.

Yanko was very pleased with himself; he'd managed to find an anomaly, but most importantly, he managed to resist his natural instincts long enough for him to come up with an argument to convince himself to let it be for now. He had many more questions he wanted to ask Tyler...like his name for starters; but before he could get another word out a new boy had walked up to meet him.

He seemed nice enough, though before Yanko could say anything he spotted the principal heading towards the trio. He observed the old man carefully, unsure of what was happening. It was then that the principal walked up behind Apollo and unceremoniously gonked him on the head with his cane, to which Yanko couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Seems like you'll have to wait 'till I find myself on the screen before I can introduce myself properly then," he said as he gave Apollo a light pat on the back.

"So, do ya know what your super name is yet?" he asked Tyler as he began scanning the large screen in the auditorium for his own super hero name.

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 am

Domovoi Tarquin - Its just another name... right?

Dom stepped back to his chair in the Assembly hall and seated himself slowly as he addressed the headmaster. Phantom Touch sah, and I moost say, a most fittin' name et is. Dom almost laughed aloud as he thought of the reputation such a name might bring him. Phantom... Is that wot ah'm ta becoome? Some shadowy creeture ah tha night?

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Tyler J.
Super names and Super bonks

Tyler let out a sigh when the symbiote healed itself and looked up when the boy told him it's a symbiote not a parasite "But parasite sounds cooler." he says with a tiny brief giggle when the symbiotes aftershock set in. Tyler stretched his arms out before cracking a knuckle and being surprised by Apollo popping out of nowhere "Jesus man you came out of no where! Warn a guy next time, yeesh" he says as he gets back down to the ground after half jumping in fear. Tyler tuned out Apollo by thinking of pong until the psychotic head master bonked him on the head and Tyler broke into a fit of laughter and pointing before ending with wiping his eyes from the tears of laughter. He straightened up before staring at the machine as Yanko put his arm into it. "Well not exactly, you see when I put me and my symbiote in the machine it freaked out because my symbiote tried to infest it from the inside out due to it being a technorganic parasite. It just kept blaring VIRUS ALERT VIRUS ALERT FIRE WALL ACTIVATED. So I took the name Virus as it suited me best...... Be careful with your arm in there my friend left a bit of taint in there and it might try to merge with your hand...." he told Yanko as the machine began to get to work.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm

"Sheesh, " Apollo/Hyperion said after getting knocked in the head, then turned back to Virus" you don't have to scare him, though, if he did get infected with your Symbiote, Virus, I could just touch it." He smiled in a joking way. "Anyways I wonder what everyone else got as their new name." He paused for a moment, then said to the 2 "I'll be honest about it, I'm pretty nervous myself. Before today, no one really cared about me except my father. He's the one that made this arm for me. He taught me how to upgrade it and everything. Though I never could make more than an arm on a real robot." He sighed, "I've been sheltered most of my life, I haven't even gone to a public school before. My mom had me in self defense classes in case I needed it, but I had to only use my left arm." He looked back and said, "I apologize I just wanted to get all of that off of my chest. So how did you guys live before this place?" He asked with a smile.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Keir looked at the blob that was Apollo. “The streets,” he said in answer to Apollo’s question, he rubbed his face tiredly, “And before that my Father’s lab.”

“I was in rehab,” said Aeol quietly, still shaking slightly. He traced the tattoos on his face with a gloved finger, remembering what his Mother had done.

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Tyler J.

"I lived in my fathers mansion alone for most of my life and until recently in a large cocoon from my suit, writhing, squirming, bonding, and metamorphasing into what I am now" he told Apollo after Aeol spoke of rehab. Virus gave a sympatheic and awkward frown when the idea of rehab and those tatoos set in before turnin his head back to Yanko "So you got a new name yet?"
Last edited by Villain on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Keiran » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 pm

“N-not yet,” Aeol mumbled, “The machine didn’t say, what’s yours?”

Keir glared daggers into where he assumed the back of Virus’ head was. ‘Fucking mansion? It was here or jail, fucking pussy,’ he thought bitterly, ‘Got everything fucking handed to you. Fucking silver spoon. Puf, pathetic.’

Postby Regalus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Yanko chuckled upon finding his new name on the screen "Yup." he began with a wry grin as he turned his attention to the little group that was forming by him " Guess you guys can call me Boa now," he added as before chuckling again; it was amazing how fate managed to play little jokes like this one. Yanko was simply relieved it was a decent one this time.

"As for what I did before coming here, not much to tell. Used to leave with Nana in the countryside. Small towns, big families; it was okay." he said with a slight shrug as his thoughts turned towards his grandmother. This was the first time he had been so far away from her, he couldn't help but wonder how she was holding up without him.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Salis twitched a little. Everyone was socializing but him. He just couldn't find the words to come forward. He sighed internally and took to simply observing the others and inching forward, hoping someone would notice him.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

GMancer

Postby SaI » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 pm

=Neutrino=

"You live out from the big city? Sounds pretty nice..." piped up Felix from the side, whistling as he shook the arm that was stuck in the machine. It was a prick, for he felt the slightest bit of foreign energy enter him because of it. He was quite wobbly and felt off balance, but he supported himself by leaning on one of the chairs. He shook his head and blinked, seeing weird spots appearing in his vision.

As he kept himself supported against the chair he peered up and gazed aimlessly at the ceiling. The decor and everything around made him smile lightly. "Well, this definitely is ten times nicer than the orphanage. Thought for a second I'd be living in the streets. Pretty lucky aren't we?"

He appeared almost dazed, and his head rolled down to glance around. His glowing eyes blinked upon spotting someone quietly on the side. It was the same one who was just standing by the side outside the mansion. 'Maybe a quiet type?' he thought to himself.

"Oi, what sorta name did you get? So far everyone's got really cool ones. Mine's Neutrino," he asked, said, and offered to Salis, smiling lightly.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Tyler J.
Errrrrmmm

Tyler became more and more amazed by the poor living conditions of his classmates. He knew that obviously they weren't all going to be from rich familys or have atleast upper middle class like in the comic book Y Humanoids, but he expected some form of a better child hood then his. So far the only person he envied was Boa because he had the one thing that he slays wanted, a family, someone to lean and call upon when he needed them. Not some dirt cheap foriegner with a mundane English vocabulary bested by eight year olds. "I would kill to have the life you had Boa. I mean I would definetely stick with having a mansion and everything but hey you got a good family apparently, doesn't matter if they grew up in some backwater flip flop technologically depraved dirt hole, no offence.". He stood in a awkward silence as the fact that what he said could be considered Jack assy set in he began to rustle and stand uncormftorably swayin a bit, in hope that he could get out of this situation asap.

Postby Geomancer » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Salis started slightly and turned. "Oh, the machine gave me the name of..." The next part came out as kind of a mumble but was juuuust loud enough to be heard "...Freak Brawler." He scowled at the name. "It's not very impressive compared to the rest of them but I guess it fits." He turned to Tyler and said "Well, we all come from different places. We'll have to get along, I suppose. We shouldn't needlessly antagonize each other."

GMancer

Postby SaI » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm

=Neutrino=

"Freak Brawler? Don't worry, I don't even know what my name's supposed to be about!" Felix chuckled a bit, smiling a bit more upon hearing the conversation, "and I wouldn't worry too much since we'll get used to our alias. Gotta not slip with my name. But... sorta a handful to say. Freak Brawler. Eh, rolls right on the tongue!"

"We're all guys here, it's gonna be greeeeeeat." Felix snickered a little, thinking about the shenanigans that sprung up in his head, remember the past times with his fellow orphans. Living with other people was no problem for him, so, it was little to adjust.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Regalus » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Non taken, he quickly replied noticing his friend's anxious expression. "Though I just had Nana; ma' and pa' weren't part of the package growing up, and it wasn't exactly all peaches and cream either. There was a lot of work to do, but yeah it was nice.." he ended with a sigh. He'd only been away for a few days and was already starting to feel a tad homesick, not a very good sign. He'd just have to get used to this place faster

Upon hearing Salis' remark Yanko went over to the boy's side and flung an arm over the boys shoulder and with a grin spoke out "That's the spirit; we're all here to fight the good fight after all. We're all allies, brothers and comrades-in-arms in the fight against evil, tyranny and all that other nasty crap!," he added gleefully rising his other arm in the air as he spoke.

"We're all guys here, it's gonna be greeeeeeat." chimed in Felix with a snicker. Yanko's smile grew wider in response "Dam right it will! Don't know about you guys, but I got a feelin' this'll be the most memorable time of our lives

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 am

-Supersonic (aka Nick Sullivan)-

Nick stood off to the side of the stage as the students came up one by one to the headmaster's "brilliant idea", the Alias Signer. He did sigh at the headmaster demanding the students hurry up as well. After all these years of being headmaster he should have known they'd take their time. He watched them carefully, seeing what their Alias were, and wondering what each of their powers were. 'Neutrino? Alias' are a lot better than when we were going here. Might he have something to do with atoms? Titan Hyperion, a lot more fitting than poor Janus over there. Freak Brawler, eh? Interesting, super strength maybe? If any thing he doesn't seem to happy about it, I don't blame him.' he watched as the poor boy walk broken hearted back to his seat. For a moment, Nick thought he should talk to him, but what would he have said.

While he watched Freak Brawler, he missed the next few students in line, but was able to hear them conversing with eachother. 'Friends already? They'll need that in this school.' he thought happily as he watched Magina reassure one of the other students to use the machine. 'Reminds me of our first day. Things really haven't changed much.' he thought, but lost his train of thought when he overheard one of the students, Neutrino. It wasn't so much as the comment the boy had, but what he did after. The laugh, he knew all too well. A sceming laugh with big plans and fond memories. Nick felt he should do his job. "Excuse me for a minute." he said to his fellow teachers before disappearing in a flash and a gust of wind. Shortly after his laugh, Neutrino would almost feel like some one or thing was watching him, staring at him, and he'd be right. Supersonic had stopped just behind the boy, staring at him with the nicest smile you'd see on a teacher, but it only added to the creepiness that the situation became. "I hope you're not planning on doing anything stupid or dangerous." he said in a calm tone to the boy before continuing. "We would have to punish you if you were." he said, the smile still upon his face.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing