Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby Curley Whirly » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Domovoi Tarquin - Ready for an alias

There comes a time when the meaning of life begins to make sense,
At first it may not,
The sky at first may look dark,
The path one needs to walk down may be hard to see,
Never let a disorder control one’s destiny

Dom was temporarily confused by the Japanese he heard spoken by the teacher at the doorway. He thought it was an answer to his question, but he obviously couldn't translate it. Fortunately, Nick/Supersonic came to his rescue as he started guiding students towards the Assembly Hall. Dom quickly fell into step behind the man that would teach him control over his powers. While Dom towered over Nick by a good 8 inches, he felt that Nick could easily take control of any situation that would send Domovoi's head spinning. He respectfully stepped forward and opened the door for the teacher and as he passed, Dom briefly wondered if it would be the teachers or the headmaster that gave out new aliases. He fervently hoped it would be the teachers, the headmaster appeared to be a total nutcase.

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:44 pm

{Second Life}

" Wunderbar, so one of my former students, did actually pay attention. " Second Life commented as Magina answer's Fuji's question about his demand for using the aliases at all times at the campus. " Good, Good, I guess now its worth being called a silver back." He said as he stoked his helmet's chin as he made a reference to his age. A reference that also serves to trick the others into thinking his looks are of an older man. Its been a very long time, since he had removed his helmet.

" And other than that, I don't like to share my own name. So why should I listen to others make such annoying revelations." He said as he voiced out his other reason for implying that request. " My school, my rules, after all. " He explained, making him sound like a dictator with an iron fist. " So I hardly care, what's easier to say." He said as the drone turned over to Nick aka Supersonic. " And thank you, Supersonic, I'm glad to see your handling their issue. The assembly will start very soon." He commented.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Iris » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 am

-Lars-
"Thanks for the gesture Keir but let's forgo the handshake for now, we wouldn't want you to lose any fingers now." He gave a playful smile as the teacher introduced as Dreamwalker gave him reassurance, "My thanks again ma'am, I'm certain I'll be in capable hands so I hope I won't disappoint."

As he began to move to the door to follow the others he inquired politely to Dreamwalker, "Pardon me ma'am but I was wondering how long this school has been active for? It seems extremely well prepared for, well, anything and everything."

Postby Keiran » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 am

Keir grinned and nodded, “Right, the air around you is a bit blue. It will get better, we’ll make it better,” he said easily. He listened to the teachers and Lars talking to them, and idly wondered how the hell he was going write and read for class.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 am

Apollo began walking behind Supersonic AKA Nick while they were on there way to the assembly he said "I take it you have super speed? I mean it is the most likely of the 2 powers I can think of that would have that name. The other being a Sonic Screech." He thought about the people with real powers and his fake arm, "I wonder what kind of an alias I will get." He was a bit sad that he was the only "normal" person there excluding his bionic arm. He cycled through his arm's "powers" the fan, the heat lamp, a grappling hand, buzzsaw hand, snow blower, Acetylene torch, stun palm, sound blaster, and a Sonar. He stopped at the sonar as it took in all of his surroundings. Apollo stopped momentarily and said "I should probably put on my helmet." He pulled out the golden helm resembling a Biker helmet and put it on and began walking again. He cycled through the Helmet's "powers" as well. A heat vision, a scope, amplified hearing, scanner that saves data and details about whatever is scanned, and finally a light dampener and sound dampener. He turned it off but kept it on.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby GnSz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Janus Leo
Aw man, kids these days...

Nick and Magina, they were soooooo nice and friendly. But she had other plans, funny plans, strange little ideas that were popping into her head as they made their way towards the Assembly Hall. Of course she kept her distance, it was her way of scouting all things possible! Or at least, see if anything stupid happened and partake in enjoy every fickle moment of it~ And of course, she looked around, craving for another piece of jerky. It was really good, and Janus wanted to just "confiscate" the bag entirely and snack on it during her time in her room. That would be for later, when they kiddies weren't being drilled by the Headmaster, and when they teachers could sink their fangs into them. Condition them right and they'd be wise enough to not get themselves killed.

And whatever that Apollo tyke was doing, Janus' own visor picked up the activity, watching tool after tool after tool being switched, her own scanners intercepting signals and putting the information away. Some seemed reasonable, others not so much, and as he put the hulking helmet on she was tempted to tap it with her cold, strong, metallic fingers. But those days of irking were over, now it was the days of harassment! But oh, she'll wait, and wait she'll do until she got to see what they all got. It made her remember her first time coming: she had her beat up customized bionic arms, both of which were prone of falling out of their sockets, easily corrupted by a drop of water, and short-circuited when she needed them most. She got pummeled, she got smashed, and some missions left her with a blown out arm socket. She had it bad, but she gritted her teeth through the pain, through what she thought was just another obstacle to fly over. And she did, oh hell she did. Now once more there was someone who seemed "powerless." Well, she was going to make sure they couldn't use that excuse, not on her watch.

"Heheheheheheh, lot of rough stuff we got 'ere," Janus said offhand as she tilted her head, smiling with restraint at the dark clothed and masked man, "Excited to get 'em in shape? Probably got the most important lessons to teach 'ere huh Chameleon?"

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

{Second Life}

_Assembly_ Let's start the show_

After so long, everyone finally made it to the assembly for Second Life to begin the new year ." I've been the headmaster and teacher of this academy for over 12 years. " The headmaster, Second life said as spoke on the main stage of the assembly room. To everyone, he was a tall man with a slender frame. He wore a white suit with a black vest and tie. Pinned to his right breast of his jacket was a blue rose. His helmet was completely white with a black star around the left eye and on top of his helmet was a solid white top hat. He held a cane in his right hand. " And I've been proud to watch many of students go on to become great heroes. "

"However, the whole point of this academy is to teach you control over your powers. Not to train you to become some kind of force." Second Life pointed out to students. He didn't want them to think or even come to the conclusion, that he was forcing them to became super soldiers. They were free to become whatever they decided after this and that's what he wanted them to understand. " If you chose to become a hero after this, then do so. If not, that's your call. You are free to make those kind of choices." He continued.

" My name is Second Life, and I'm all about choices. I'll be teaching, Banter 101 for a short while until I find a replacement. " Second life mentioned as he introduce himself. With his cane, Second Life gestured over to the others. " These former superheroes, are my teachers for my academy. Go on introduce yourselves to your new students." He said to his teachers.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Ms. Magina Dreamwalker(Silver Dancer): Assembly----Introduction

"I can't really tell for sure, but this school before you..." she answered Lars, "has been active for around sixty to seventy years." She then shrugged, showing that she was really unsure about the specifics, but that was what she heard when she was learning her. She could be wrong. "Give or take a few years." The headmaster's comment made her turn red a bit, she still was not used to being praised. But she still held her head up high as to create an appearance of confidence in the eyes of the students. She was back to wearing that frown again.

In the assembly room, Magina gave a nod after the headmaster gave his speech. She remembered receiving the suggestion of going home after her education before. Which, she supposed, she did. Yet here she was back again. Back then, she thought she didn't have to deal with hero work again. And then it happened. She let out an inaudible sigh, whether it was for better or for worst remains to be seen. Looking at these kids now, she knew that she could not give this up for anything. These kids were her responsibility now. "As you all may already know, I am Silver Dancer. I will be teaching you Psychology, the study of the mind, its weaknesses, and how to best defend yourself against mental attacks. If any of you have secret fears, well, you can bet that by the end of the year they will no longer be a problem." She looked at Dom and Lars in particular as she said this. "And if you by any chance have any personal problems you need attending to, and have no one to talk with, I also happen to be this school's student councilor. You can find me in my office whenever I'm not teaching a class, although I much prefer to be visited during night hours."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Villain » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Tyler J.
Something that makes me feel so fancy and free!!!

Tyler felt a bit stung at the idea that Chameleon (as he recently learned) would rather say garblish words then tell him where to go. With an annoyed face he grunted and moved around some more, shuffling a bit, rustling his shoulders, and cocking his head about two times. He surveyed the area and noted some of the older people (and jerked back at the flying drone) before regrouping with the mass as they continued to the assembly. His virus grew unsettled and yearned for it to be released; and with a reluctant sigh it covered his entire arms, legs, chest, and head. Completely surrounding him as the organic lines slithered their way across the black alien skin. His chest beat heavily and violently as it began to enroach that part of the body. His ribcages would have looked like they were floating out with the red lines that seemed to have something flow within them creating the red line and causing it to have a steady beat. He was still getting used to the chest area of his and constantly worried about going into system failure when it happened.

With his bodily fully covered all that was left was a cone like collar that reached up to the bottom of his jaw in the front and on the back slowly trimmed itself down like a knife until it was a sharp edge directly at the back of his head at the top. Protruding from holes in the collar were large vicious looking mouths. It looked almost as if his head was in the moth of some form of monster worm or leech. The mouth of the beast flexed and flowed swaying a bit with its teeth folding and rising like grass in the breeze. After 10 seconds of the free flow the teeth rumbled a bit and dark silver like thin wires or lines shot forward interconnecting each other until they formed his round helmet that extended about 4 inches past nose. Confirming that everything was fine was a start up menu screen that he had told the virus to do whenever they were fully ready to help him prepare. After the little load bar was finished he gained full vision past his dome. He lacked any form of special vision only having normal and primal which was a form of heartbeat sensor. He stretched and relaxed his neck as the creature brought up lock on crosshairs, bio signatures for him, temperature of room, stability of the suit, and in the corner was safari and some notes that were miniaturized around the screen. As they finally got to the assembly meeting Tyler began to recite a small poem to himself that he remembered his dad telling him that he loved:

An age of Fire, Sword and Shield
The thunder of the battlefield
The Clarions call, bring down the wall!
May the empires glory never fade
Righteous fury guide our blade!
We March on to War!

Following along with the headmaster he thought that the headmaster was right in thinking that we were all not going to be little super soldiers. He was a bit nervous when he heard the headmaster talk a bit dictator like but simply waved it away with telling himself the headmasters just a bit crazy. Tyler was ready to live for himself and himself only. Hearing the idea of a class called banter 101 he cackled for a short bit before stopping clearing his throat and shushing. He thought that since his creature thrived on tech and biological creatures that the teacher with the most tech would be the best choice for some pointers. He listened intently to Magina and wated for the others to start talking and paitently heard them all say what class they were teaching. Maginas in particular would be a necessary class with all the nightmares and strange things in his mind that have been happening since he got the suit. (Like say the impossibility of dreaming.)
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am

-Nick Sullivan-

Nick turned around at Apollo's comments about his name. Without missing a beat, he continued to lead them towards the assembly hall walking backwards down the hall. "I wouldn't sugguest making assumptions like that in this school. If you did, then you'd assume your other teacher, Sparrow, would obviously have something to do with flying or birds." he said with a laugh before continuing. "You are correct though. And don't worry about your alias as much, you grow used to it. Considering you're stuck with it from day one, you have to." he said with another chuckle before finally ariving at the auditorium. "Here we are." he said before opening the double doors, extending his arm out into the entrance. "Everyone quickly find a seat. We'll begin shortly." he said as they filed in.

After the students found their seats he joined his fellow teachers near the headmaster on stage as he began his introduction. Of course he went first, and then asked all of the teachers to introduce themselves. Magina went next, seeming to be very confident, she must have practiced a bit. When she finished Nick was the next to speak up. "Hello students. I am Supersonic. I teach Control 101, Knowing your limits and using your powers to the fullest." he said. 'I knew that was a good name for the class.' he thought and then continued. "My class will likely intersect with a lot of the teachings of Silver Dancer and another one of your teachers. If you need me outside of class you'll most likely find me wandering around campus." he said with a cheery smile to all of the students. He noticed a few had decided to already wear their costumes, but he felt it was a bit unneeded, considering the teachers weren't in full gear at the moment, other than the Headmaster.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Soul » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Fuji stared at the woman as Janus spoke, he remained quiet for a moment before looking to the children moving towards the assembly hall. He let out a bit of a sigh as he watched them and looked back to Janus, "Thrilled."

The ninja followed the other teachers into the assembly hall and onto the stage. He stood motionless with his hands behind his back and his feet spread shoulder width apart. He waited patiently for the Supersonic to finish his explanation of his class before beginning his own speech.

He looked over the crowd for a moment before speaking with his heavy accented voice, "You all may refer to me as Chameleon. I will be teaching you all how to operate and handle yourself in combat situations. Before anyone asks in class I will not be teaching any of you ninjutsu, you will be using your abilities and develop your fighting style on your own. From me you will learn tactics, improvisation, trap avoidance, ambushing, setting traps, using terrain to your advantage, fighting blind, and much much more." He paused and looked over the crowd of children again wondering which of them he'd specifically pick on during the course of the school year. "If you need to speak with me outside of class I suggest you look for me in the early morning where I will be in my 'office'."

Postby GnSz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Janus Leo
Aw man, formal?

She snickered after Fuji's simplest reply, following and soon finding herself on stage beside him. With a right hand on her hip and left arm loosely hanging at her side, she stood shortest of the bunch who would be molding the kids of the school: didn't mean she was going to be a pushover. Faaaaaaar from it.

Clearing her throat after Chameleon's very formal and informative introduction, she gave a casual wave and spoke with a clear and crisp voice, "Y'all can call me Sparrow, an' I'll be teachin' Info. Gathering/Mongering. This class is gonna teach ya how to get info. from basic observation, to techy know-how, an' most everythin' in between. Hopefully y'all can remember at least 1/4 of what I teach ya."

"If y'all ever have questions about my class, tech problems or anythin' else for the matter, come to my room. If I ain't there, well, leave me a message an' I'll find ya. I'm only human yanno," she chuckled out, crossing her arms.

Postby Nyvyan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Click Click Tap Click Click Tap

The sound could be heard comming from the entrance to the assembly behind where the students were assembled. Turning they would see a tall man striding towards them, garbbed simply in a brown duster style coat, showing his tonned body underneath. His boots clicked on the floor as he walked, interjected by the tapping a a metal staff, the end of which forked into two prongs.

The man strode through the students, up the were the teachers were assembled, glancing at the students through the black lense of his metal skull helmet. The scanners locking onto everyone gathered, analysing their potential threat level.

Upon reaching the assembled teachers the man in the Skull helmet turned to face the students. "I am Trash. Officially I am not a teacher but I am in training. I'm aware that many of you may be... intimidated by your teachers so if you have any issues that you are reluctant to speak woth them about come to me. I'm closer to your age so it's likely I can point you in the best direction to get answers." As he spoke the jaw of the skull moved as his jaw beneathe it did, giving the impression the skull was part of his face.

With that simple introduction 'Trash' stepped back, taking a place slightly behind the teachers to show their authority over him.
Fenix13- Now see, that is a prime example of how people in other RP's should be. Bravo Nyvyan, You are the shining symbol of what awesome should be.- Oh yeah, I'm awesome!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Apollo took off his helmet and decided to just sit and watch the assembly. He reminded himself to add a scan deflector for when the missions start. Apollo stared at Trash wondering what kind of person he may be. Apollo then noticed the noise coming from behind the curtain and wandered what it might be.
Last edited by BradaoOfCartha on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 pm

{Second Life }

_Assembly_ What's behind the curtain?

" Good, all things are in order. Except for a few minor details" Second Life commented as turned around and slowly approached the curtains behind. The velvet red curtains on the stage begin to draw open. Second Life dramatically turned and raised up his cane as he proclaimed the device that was hidden behind the curtain " Behold children, The Alias Signer!". The Device, which he named " The Alias Signer" was about the size of a vending machine. It had a blank green screen, a flashing red light, and a hole that an arm could fit into.

" You all be signed an Alias, an alias, I might add that will be used instead of your real name." Second Life declared to all of the students in the assembly. " Your identity is the most important thing to you. Secrecy will keep you safe and your love ones safe. That is one thing, I want you to remember." He lectured to the future academy students. " Now line up, stick your arm into the machine, and wait for the screen to give you, your name." He commanded to the students. " Now if you feel a tiny pinch, that's just the device taking a genetic sample of your body to analyze. Its for the school nurse to better treat the students with unusual genetic make ups. " Second Life explained so that was no secret about the device and would ease any suspicions about it.

" Come now, I don't have all day." Second Life shouted as he tapped on the stage with his cane.
More Robots

Postby SaI » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 pm

=Felix R.=
=Now that isn't suspicious at all!=
=Assembly Hall=

"Whooooa, that's pretty cool," Felix said with wide curious eyes, both of which seemed to glow as he jumped up on stage to be first in line, smiling in anticipation. Technology of any sort impressed the boy, and for him to see something that would give them an alias? 'How cool is this?' he thought as he volunteered himself as the first lamb. He hopped up the steps and gave a light nod to Second Life in good nature. Already he was amused by their Headmaster, and Felix was already feeling right at home here in the midst of all these different people.

"Let's see... so you just stick th' arm in and it gets something from us? Okay..." he said out loud as he stuck his arm in, not at all suspicious of what other intentions the machine were for, if there were any at all. The boy was trusting. They were their teachers, their guardians in this place, so why be so?
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Apollo smacked himself in the forehead with his bionic arm. "Great," he thought, " I was the first to introduce myself to most everyone." Apollo stood up and put his helmet back on, he turned off his arm noticing that it was at 88% charge. Apollo then went to stand behind Felix and waited to get his new Alias, though he could tell their was something fishy about the machine.

Postby Geomancer » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Salis looked at the device nervously. He turned to the audience, then the teachers, then the machine again, getting more nervous each time. He wondered if the data the nurse received would be used for anything else. The sweat on his arm began to crystallize a little, turning sickly green, before he noticed and wiped it off. It wouldn't do to change in front of everyone without permission. He didn't know if changing was against the rules. He wasn't going to embarrass himself. He waited for his turn, then stuck his arm into the machine.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Keiran » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Keir walked forward, his movements a slight shuffle, he placed his hand in the machine, feeling the slight pinch. Weird, but not horrific. He could handle these people so far, they were at least as smart as his father. If he had to escape that could be a problem, as well as keeping Lars safe. Nothing would happen to Lars as long as Keir was around. Once given trust cannot be broken

~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Aeol smiled as he listened to the teachers and paled when the Headmaster mentioned a needle to get their DNA. Aliases were a smart way to go, and only Apollo knew his name. But the needle, he thought, backing away, It’ll set my memory-thingy off, I’ll be stuck watching the memories of the machine, I don’t want to, no no no. The boy shivered, closing his seeing eye, but leaving his blind eye open.

Postby Curley Whirly » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:49 am

Domovoi Tarquin - Finally, a New Name

Dom noticed when Magina directed her gaze towards him, but decided that she meant it in good faith, not in any negative way. He gave her a breif nod in response. He listened politely as each teacher described his or her class in general, and was specifically attentive to Chameleon. Dom knew how to scrap a bit, but he had never learned how to truly fight. He was sure to learn something here at this school. When it came time to recieve his new alias, Dom was not unduly worried about this strange machine. If you guys relly jus' wan'ed my DNA, I figure you wooulda asked for it. Having spoken thus, Domovoi willingly thrust his arm into the machine, and felt this slight prick as it did take some of his DNA. Fascinating...

Postby Villain » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Tyler J.
Mmmm Me want more!

Tylers interest grew with each class until it was fully trumped by the headmasters machine. He whistled in awe as he examined the collosal object. His suit rumbled with unease as it attempted to force him to attack the machine. Tyler was able to hold his ground long enough for him to get on line. As e continued to fight the suit he looked behind him and noticed he was second to last. Feeling the air around him drop slightly in temperature Tyler let the suit move him a bit before letting it do what it wanted in the arm port. Shoving the thing in there Tyler had wondered if it would take the aliens DNA, his DNA, or if there DNA was infused together. Feeling the slight stab he simply bite his lip, his suit on the otherhand freaked out and shot out in several directions all along his back and suit as if it got goosebumps but with spikes. He felt the shockwave of pain amplified by the suit go through his body and shivered as he took some of the pain. Tyler looked up at the monitor afraid if he had done any damage to it or I'd he might have contaminated it a little. After a few seconds the monitor read: VIRUS ALERT VIRUS ALERT SECURITY DISABLED..... Vvvirrrruss alleeertt. Before the virus extracted itself and the monitor turned blank. In a few moments I returned to normal and Tyler got of the stage while saying "Well it might not have given me a name but I guess Virus will have to do, rather suiting really." and jumping down from the stage before moseying around a little.
Last edited by Villain on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Apollo stuck his flesh arm into the Machine, he didn't really notice the 'slight pinch' as Second Life had called it. Apollo was 2nd in line and was surprised when he got the name 'Titan Hyperion" "Interesting," Apollo said, "Hyperion; titan of the East, Lord of Light, and God of Watchfulness and Wisdom." Apollo walked away from the machine thinking about the new Alias and how he will have to live up to this name. He wondered what would happen next, and what he should add to his arm and suits design.

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 am

-Lars-

With curiosity burning in his mind, Lars listened intently to what was said to the student body. Each teacher introduced themselves, standing up one by one they explained their chosen lesson and when they were available to advise the young. The headmaster Second Life then introduced them to the 'Alias Signer', a machine which would determine the future alias LArs would henceforth be refered to. One by one the other students went to give a DNA sample until it was his turn, Lars had waited until the others had gone before him and now he carefully made his way to the machine.

While the other moved forwards somewhat eagerly, Lars was hesitant. The scientific part of his mind questioned if it was wise to willing give a DNA sample away without any promise that it won't be used for any other purpose.
He took in a deep breathe and give the headmaster his trust, slowly he removed his right hand glove and rolled his sleeve up revealing a pale arm, small hints of mist seemed to fall out his arm.
"I hope your machine can handle the cold headmaster." He said in an apologetic manner as he felt the needle prick.
Once it was done, he moved back to his seat carefully moving his sleeve down as he went and place his glove back on.

Postby Regalus » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Today's gonna be a great day a great day, began Yanko as he walked out of the bus. He had no clue what to expect within the magnificent building which stood before him, and it pleased him greatly. It was a time of change in his life; new city, new school, new people, new everything, but he had a feeling everything was going to be fine. The sun was shinning high above, and birds nearby sang as a fresh wind blew through his hair. His once yellow and green lucks had started to change color with the coming of autum, turning to an almost bright orange and dark green in color. The front yard was filled with many other like him; already gathering in small groups, which may latter form friendships. All was well.

It was then that Yanko felt...something. There was something weird there, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Sure he was probably surrounded with more mutants and magic users than at any other point in his life, but that wasn't it; at least he thought it wasn't.

As he explored the front yard he couldn't get rid of the feeling. However, as he neared the source they were called into the school; by the principal who had came in riding on a mecha. Clearly this school was going to kick ass. He had hoped that once inside the feeling would go away, but it didn't. In fact once they got in the auditorium it only got worse; he could feel it nearby, but had not clue what it was/ He knew he was close to it, but he could not search for it. The space was far too crowded, and it was starting to drive him mad. "Where is it?" he muttered like over in a sad attempt to spot it, barely being able to focus on what the teachers where saying. To him it was like having an infernal mosquito buzzing around his ears constantly, and there was no way for him to get rid of it.

He had barely noticed the grand unveiling of the alias signer, and had it not been for the fact that he was holding up the line he might not have even known to get up. As he walked up to the front he could feel it near him; he could feel it almost unbarring close to him as he placed his arm in the signer, constantly looking over his shoulder as it did it's job. He was so close to it, he constantly darted his eyes around trying to spot anything out of the norm; which was something doomed to fail considering where he was. As he walked off the stage he heard a loud yelp coming from the machine.

As he turned he was met by the most surreal site he had ever seen. Some kind of ooze or slime seemed to almost jump of his flesh. It was that moment he knew he had found it. It was a boy, about his age or better said what he was wearing. He had no clue what it was, but he knew it felt wrong. He carefully approached the boy, keeping a bit of distance from him. "A-are you okay man?" he asked barely managing to form the words and calm his nerves enough to speak.

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Tyler J.
Oi me necks a hurten

Tyler began rubbing his hand as some kid approahced him. He was not aware of the fellow student even being in the group until he saw him ask about if he was ok. "Huh? Oh yeah im fine my partner just not used to earth..... Or pain for that matter." he chuckled slightly at the pain part before having the glass like full face visor open up like a puss sack and retract into the monster worm like head. He grinned causing the neon lines connected with his lips to move. "Ummm is something bothering you? You seem rather annoyed...." he says confusedly as he notices the expression on the boys face.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing