Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 IC "The Beginning"

Postby GnSz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Janus Leo
Like Wind Itself

She looked like a blur from a standby's view, the white tuft of hair rustling in the wind that pushed against her. She smiled as she felt her the world disappear, and only she and the road existed, the wheels of her boots cycling faster than possible. How great it felt the cold of the air, cutting through her like a knife and bringing familiar chill. Things around her were blobs that speedily passed as she flew across the landscape.

Suddenly she spotted it, standing as it once did years ago. Her goggles lit up, transparency screens flickering alert as information was fed into her. She grinned as she slowed down, looking past the small words and still on her wheels rolled around the school bus. Upon rounding the bend and finding a small crowd of younger ones around someone... oh~

She grinned a little, but kept herself quiet as she noticed Magina tending to a new student. Coming to a stop she took a look around, surveying the crowd she, Magina, and whoever else was a teacher here would have to deal with. Some looked pretty dull, others stuck out like circles in a mass of squares, and immediately found her attention draw to another bright head of hair. Eyebrows arched in curiosity, she spotted the bag of jerky and swiped a piece. "Oi, thanks kiddo, was on th' road fer sometim' an' needin' somethin' to munch~"

Gnawing on it and liking the taste of sweetened barbecue dried meat, she looked around at everyone who was around. Slowing her chews she swallowed (heh~), snapping her fingers to get the others' attention. The kid Magina was tending to looked like a mess, so it was probably best to let the poor kid have some space while being attended to. "Oi kiddies, this ain't a show, Ms. Dreamwalker's takin' care of it so y'all need to get inside. Can't have us all waitin' for ya. Come on, chop chop!"
Enough with the tomfoolery: it's time to play.

Postby Curley Whirly » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Domovoi politely received Magina's comment, but refused her charm, blushing a little as he gently placed it back around her neck. You need it than I doo, Magina Marm... Ah must live with what ah've done. Dom looked up, his cheeks tear-stained but his bombardier blue eyes dry, and gave Magina such a piercing look that Dom thought he might hurt her. They say yoor eyes can seh inta the very soul. Tell meh, what do you seh in mine...

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

-Nick Sullivan-

Nick was surprised by Fuji, the silent ninja. He jumped a bit from the sudden emergence by his co-worker, but quickly recovered as he carefully listened to his questions. A bit difficult considering the thick accent, but he managed to hear him clearly. Nick turned around as he continued walking and spoke. "I would say lashes might be a bit too much. However if they're screwing around too much in your class, a nice smack to the back of the head with your sheath there wouldn't be out of the question." he responded with a laugh. "I take it you're just as nervous as I am then? Don't worry. We'll get through this somehow. After all, they're just as nervous as we are." he said before turning back around to head down the stairs.

Ironically to greet his fellow co-worker, Nick was oblivious to Magina running down the stairs towards the students, by the time he'd turned around, the situation was already over. Nick casually made it to the bottem of the stairs, likely with Fuji right behind him as he took a careful observation to the first three students there. One was dancing rather oddly in the entryway, he chuckled at the sight of it. 'So full of spirit. I like these kids already.' he thought as he turned his attention towards the other two, who seemed preoccupied with what was going on outside with a student, and another person he hadn't seen before, at least he didn't see them get off the bus. There was something familiar about that person but he couldn't tell what.

His answer came quickly, rolling up to the school. A woman had taken a piece of Jerky from another student, again the feeling of Deja Vu was unbearable, and then she spoke. Nick recognized the voice imediately, and the name she mentioned made the other's identity obvious as well. Janus and Magina. Talk about blasts from the past. He hadn't heard a word from either of them since their days they went to school together. 'How nostalgic. That darn headmaster, he probably planned this all.' he thought as he approached the doors. Since Janus was incredibly subtle, he thought he should be as well. "She's right kids. Feel free to enter, I promice there's no traps. The introductions will start soon, so I sugguest you hurry." he said to the kids before turning his attention back to Janus and Magina.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby sam4books » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 pm

~Ms. Magina Dreamwalker: The Forge Entrance----OMG JANUS AND NICK~

Magina stared back into the boy's eyes, confused by the boy's response, she did not expect this sort of response from a child. There was something about his gaze...something disturbing about it. It was almost as if this child went through, saw things a child never should see. 'What happened?' she wanted to ask. But it was a personal pet peeve to pry into other people's business unless she had a good reason. That would have to wait until classes.

She had to pause, searching the boy's eyes again..."I see turmoil...a fear in you. Someone or something scarred you before, and that scar still affects you today. Maybe regret as well..." she mused. She had felt sorry for the boy, she knew how powerful memories can be, and wondered if there was anything she could do to help.

Just then she heard someone announce that it was about time for the students to be gathered inside. She looked towards the voice to see who it was. It sounded strangely familiar...

"Janus!" she exclaimed aloud when she saw who it was. She had not seen her since forever! She wondered what she was doing here...was she a teacher too? Oh, she had so many thanks to give her. And had so many things to ask. She could not determine where to even begin! Looking back towards the boy she told him, "If you want to talk about it, or prefer me to relieve you of the pain of that scar, see me in my office, preferably at night. Now go join your classmates, you have a busy year ahead of you." She smiled, her kind, wise smile, "Go on."

After Dom joined his peers, Janus walked off to join hers, and was surprised to see that not only Janus was teaching her, but Nick as well! It would be just like old times! Magina simply could not contain her beaming smile as she walked up to them. "Janus! Nick!" she greeted them, giving each of them a hug. They would both notice from her strength that she was not that feeble, frightful girl she was in the past. "I missed you so much! Are you two teaching here as well?"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 pm

{Second Life}

_Enter the dreaded HEAD MASTER_

Deep under, clear blue water, is a base with the markings of Number 11. Bubbles of oxygen rush to the surface. Inside the base, machines start begin to move, clanking and clunking, electronics light up with different colored lights, and several thousand monitors blink on as the entire base comes alive. Eighteen of the monitors display read outs of the condition of the base, itself, and the school, 200 monitors are calculating strange mathematical equations that seem to go on forever, 400 displayed various schematics of different devices, ranging from plasma weaponry to giant robots, and 381 monitors show live feed of areas of around the campus and inside the school.

A hand stretched out and several mechanical arms started to put together various components on the hand. Another hand stretched out and just like the other one started to have machines assemble a gauntlet. Eight tubes containing a mysterious orange substance are lowered down and are inserted into both gauntlets. Tiny gold discs with bright red eyes, were now being loaded into the gauntlets by very tiny and precise robotic hands. With the gauntlets finished, a belt with other odd colored tubes and a strange looking gun arose from the floor.

The one wearing and owner of the gauntlets was named Derek Noose, the former super villain, Countdown, whose diabolical schemes shook the world many times, with technological superiority and abnormal precision. Many superheroes and soldiers, have claimed to have taken this evil doer's life, but from some reason, he never remains dead for too long until he had fake death through a globally televised event battling his good guy nemesis. It was originally to catch the world by surprise with one of his plans, but an alien armada forced him to alter his plan. He then, became Jocund T. Snow, who later became the hero, Second Life, formed a super hero team called the Dreadnoughts, and took back the earth from the alien invaders. Its a mystery, why had he chosen to stick with being a hero and then later began a Headmaster to teach new heroes.

" How did it come to this?" Derek questioned as he looked at a mirror to adjust his black tie. He wore a white suit with a black vest and shoes. " Another year of being a headmaster. " He said to himself as he lowered his helmet on his head. The latches automatically lock into place. Through the mirror, he looks back at two capsules containing what look like androids with female characteristics suspended in what look like a gel. " Its not easy without you two. But that's the price you paid for diagnostic testing and evolutionary designs. " He went on to say. " However, some day soon, you'll awake, Peace Keeper, Savior, and then I'll have my answer, the true answer to my question." He added as he had stuff his ray gun inside his jacket's pocket.

Derek as Jocund as Second Life boarded a clear tube, that started to rise to the surface. By his calculations, he'll arrive just in time for morning announcement, the kind of problems, you have, having an underwater base, 9 miles below the surface, in a school pool." I should probably add some kind of marine life down here." Second Life remarked as he waited in his personal underwater elevator. " Hmmm, that reminds me, I have new teachers this time around. " He said as he was having trouble recalling who those new teachers were at his academy. In the middle of the pool, a clear tube with Second Life in, rose out of the water. The tube opened and several discs from Second Life's gauntlets ejected and floated around his body.

Controlling gravity was now child's play to Second Life as he manipulated the gravity around him. He floated out of his tube and towards the ceiling of the school's pool. The ceiling opened and Second Life rose higher into the air so that he could look down at his school's grounds. "Oh, right, Janus and Magina, are the new teachers, former students of mine, damn it ." He realized as he floated to his office. " Nick together with those two, are going to be a real pain for awhile."

"Rejoice, children and teachers, your lord and head master is starting a new school year!" Second Life said, into his mask and heard through out the loudspeakers everywhere on the campus. " Report to the Assembly for an alias and the new year address. Those who don't attend are stuck with lamebrain superhero aliases for the entire school year." Second Life commanded of his students as he entered his office through the main window. " Attend or Suffer the consequences, the choice is yours." He threated with a sickening laugh.
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Curley Whirly » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Domovoi Tarquin

At a gathering old friends to greet
Our lives so busy we seldom meet
Now scattered across this land
It feels so good to once again shake their hand
To catch up on lives both good and bad
Times that were happy and some that were sad

Domovoi gently traced the physical scar on his cheek, letting the psychological one fade momentarily, Thankee Marm... I just maght take ya up ahn that'n... Dom bowed slightly as Magina left, and went to join his fellow students. Looking over the group, he couldn't help but let the smile grace his lips. If there ever was a more fitting band of misfits, well then he sure as hell had never seen them. That's when he heard the announcement over the PA system, and without a second glance at his classmates, he swept into the grandiose Mansion of a School. He paused, and looked up and down the corridor. Dom felt foolish. He had no clue where the Assembly Area was. Great way ta start the year... Ah'm alreddy lost...

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 am

After witnessing a man floating in midair and making an announcement about the alias assembly."Wow," Apollo said to himself, "this place has everything!" He was excited and the school looked extremely interested. He put his bag down and opened it. Inside was a golden helmet that looked like it might be a motorcyclists. He looked at it examining it thinking. He then returned it to the bag. Apollo turned towards the two hugging teachers and said "I apologize for interrupting a meeting between friends, but where is the assembly being held?" He asked as kindly as he could. He had been taught proper manners but always felt as if he had done something wrong. He looked at his arm and wondered what kind of name he would have.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Soul » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:16 am

As Nick, Magina, and Janus all huddled together Fuji let out a sigh. He remained inside the mansion, not following Nick outside, watching the students as they entered the school. Every now and then he would glance to the other three teachers, feeling a little out of place as they seemed to know each other from prior events.

The headmaster's address over the intercom wasn't anything terribly new to Fuji. His master used to say something along the same lines, except lamebrain super hero names was replaced with a physical consequence.

Fuji caught a little of what Dom was saying and scoffed. 'He would have been beaten for treating an elder like that,' Fuji thought as he tore his gaze away from the child and looking at the other young ones who would be entering the school. 'How quickly will these children learn?' He folded his arms and leaned on the left wall, staring at each of the new entries in the school, remaining still as a statue.

He began to wonder which ones would be smart about their lessons, and which one's he'd personally pick on to help them overcome their weaknesses. Fuji's eyes stopped on Felix for a moment, glaring at the young man before they darted to a different student, Aeol as it were. Then Apollo. Back to Dom. A smile curled underneath Fuji's black mask, maybe teaching this motley crew of children would be a fun experience after all; a needed moment of levity in his normal blood splattered routine.

Postby Villain » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 am

Tyler J.
Kazomatoo eche day or whatever

Tyler was sucked into the music, he lived and thrived and he felt as if he had floated into space and was dancing across the stars. His very feet sliding over the rings of planets and with each raise of his arm worm holes were spawned and suns bursted forward. There lights luminiscing beutiful shades of every color imaginable as ripples from them expand and wrap around his arms as he soars into the center of the milky way and with his arms like a snow angle he falls inside to the warm, plump soft and bouncy center before being back hand slapped back to reality by a floating mans voice. Wait what?.... Tyler rubbed his closed eyes and saw the man just finish up his announcement. "Cool, except where's. The assembly hall? Bah I'll just wing it and hope I'm lucky." Tyler says to himself as he walks back to the group as they all got in. Most would gawk at the amazing architecture, others at the endless halls. Tyler on the other handed was intrigued by what appeared to be a fucking ninja.... but then again a floating guy, robot arm guy, and mopey guy with spiritual girl made a ninja not that strange of a sight. Thinking quick on his feet with what he knew of ninjutsu Tyler put his fist to his palm and bowed in respect with his head facing the floor."Master would you please honor me with the location of the assembly hall."
For the king, For the king, For the sake of Skyrim. For the Nine, for the hope of High Hrothgar's pass, and for all of Sovngarde; Where the souls sing your song. For the king, For our King, who will guard Hrothgar! Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Postby Geomancer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Salis looked up at the speakers. "Joy, this place is run by a lunatic." He looked at the others and thought Well, I'd better get used to this kind of thing if I don't want to get ostracised here. He turned to see one of his classmates asking for the location of the hall. Salis blinked in suprised. A ninja? Again, he chided himself. There would be a lot more weird stuff going on and he better get used to it. He didn't feel like asking himself so he was just going to follow the one asking directions. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. Salis didn't want the school year to start badly.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby GnSz » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Janus Leo
Old Times for Old Timers!

She beamed as Nick joined their ranks, smiling wide and giving a walloping slap on his back (thankfully controlling herself), laughing rambunctiously even as Magina embraced her. "Oi oi oi! Haven't seen either you two in years, well, not face ta face! Got some last minute info. an' found out y'all be workin' here!"

As she was released she grinned at them both, a glimpsed memory surfacing in her mind. When they first arrived here in their wee years, she had been moody and cynical, Magina unsure and hesitant, and Nick was... Nick. Couldn't say much else about him except he was just darn nice, a little too clumsy, but it was all in good nature. So many great memories together, and now they were going to make new ones again.

"I'm takin' a "sabbatical" from all the work I'm doin', an' saw they needed teachers an' called in. By the looks of it we're all teachin' 'ere, an' good thing too. Got a few kiddies who dun look so good, but I'm sure we can get 'em up an' goin'! Need to make sure Head Hancho doesn't go an-"

Second Life wrote:"Rejoice, children and teachers, your lord and head master is starting a new school year!" Second Life said, into his mask and heard through out the loudspeakers everywhere on the campus. " Report to the Assembly for an alias and the new year address. Those who don't attend are stuck with lamebrain superhero aliases for the entire school year." Second Life commanded of his students as he entered his office through the main window. " Attend or Suffer the consequences, the choice is yours." He threatened with a sickening laugh.

"By the name of science he's at it again! Geez!" Janus jokingly huffed out as she combed her slim fingers through her bright locks, smiling slightly as she felt the memories pour back. "Aw man, let's talk about the good ol' times later, looks like we gotta lead 'em to their doom~"

Apollo wrote:"I apologize for interrupting a meeting between friends, but where is the assembly being held?" He asked as kindly as he could. He had been taught proper manners but always felt as if he had done something wrong. He looked at his arm and wondered what kind of name he would have.

And as he looked at his arm, Janus surveyed it as well, her inquisitive eyebrow rising behind her goggles. Leaning slightly she enabled her goggle's camera to render a model in her data, storing it away to look up later. She did recognize the design, at least, the rough skeletal of it. "Hm... got a pretty interestin' design there. But don't worry kid, the place looks big but ya can't miss the Hall. But since we're teachers an' all guess we gotta lead y'all there. Like sheep to a slaughter~" she said with her most sinister voice, smiling creepily as possible. Of course, it was a joke, but Janus couldn't help it. She remembered how funny it was that people were so nervous upon coming here, and she loved milking those sort of people.
Enough with the tomfoolery: it's time to play.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm

"From that man's laughter I wouldn't doubt it." Apollo laughed, he didn't mind how the teacher, he guessed, acted. "I'm Apollo, Apollo Godsworth. I'm very pleased to be here and make your acquaintance." He said, "You are a teacher I assume, what do you teach, and do you have any stories about this school I might like to know?"
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm

-Nick Sullivan-

Nick was a little surprised by the sudden reaction of both of them. Neither of them were that happy from their days way back when. Even though Janus tried to hold back, the slap on his back and the sudden bear hug by Magina were enough cause him a bit of pain. 'Seems like they've gotten a lot stronger. Note to self, don't make either of them mad.' he thought as he tried to hide the flairing pain in his back. "I am. You know me, I can't turn down an offer for a good cause." he said with a slight laugh, rubbing his back before there conversation was interuppted by the headmaster's introduction. He laughed at Janus's responce to the headmaster and then commented. "You expect any less from our beloved old headmaster? Honestly I thought he would have done something more over the top. Though I suppose he's saving that for the assembly." he said to his friends.

His attention then turned to the student, Apollo, asking where the assembly hall was. Janus answered first, stating they should probably head there right away. "Agreed. Oh, and Apollo..." he paused turning back towards Apollo, "Trust me, you don't want to know the stories we have to tell." he said with the sincerest smile you could have seen, it was almost frightning how cheery he looked in spite of the comment. Without saying anything else he quickly made his way towards Fuji. "Sorry about that Fuji. I just hadn't seen them in about ten plus years. Would you like to help me lead the students to the auditorium? Or would you prefer to stay in the back?" he asked him.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby sam4books » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:03 pm

~Ms. Magina Dreamwalker~

"Let's just hope no one dozes off this time" she commented, glad to be having this talk. They had not changed a bit, Janus and Nick. Each of them were just as she remembered them, only more grown and wiser. It made this meeting of theirs even sweeter. At first she thought nothing could ruin this moment, until the headmaster began his speech that is. The headmaster never ceased to amaze her with his diabolism. She supposed it couldn't be helped, the man was always strange, a bit frightful even. She sighed, already were her coworkers scaring the children, she preferred to scare them in class herself, so she only nodded in agreement to Nick after his comment. "Yes, and I don't think I want to talk about it either."

Honestly, some memories were better left untouched. She was over the memories of the sort of horrible things she went through in the past, especially in one of the rooms in this school. It isn't to say those memories weren't still there, but she had fought hard to conquer them. Recollection would only make things worse. Yet she smiled at the young man anyways. He was so innocent. "But I can whip up a good scary story every now and then." Just then she noticed another teacher with a face she hadn't seen before. After a moment of studying him she realized that he must've felt left out by them talking amongst themselves.

"Oh! And who is this Nick?" she asked her friend, noticing that they seemed to know each other. The ninja intrigued her, he seemed like a man of tradition and she was used to his sort. He reminded her of many of the men back on the reservation, with their tough and disciplined demeanor, and their hands made out of iron. There was a certain familiarity there, and it attracted her, as all familiar things do.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm

{Second Life}

_On the grounds_

" You know, I might actually find this insulting. Treating me like some kind of bogeyman." A familiar voice said above the group. It was a drone with helicopter blades, hovering above their heads, with a huge screen. And that screen depicted was the headmaster, Second Life, at his desk with his fingers folded together. His helmet was white with only a black star around where his left eye is and on top of his helmet, rested a solid white top hat. " Supersonic, I'm only over the top, when its a challenge. Starting a school day with teens with uncontrollable powers, isn't really much of a challenge." He commented to the world's fastest man in blue latex.

The drone hovers moves closer to Janus. " Sparrow, I still don't understand, why you chosen a career in teaching. But whatever, we all make choices, just know, I didn't copy you. The Master suit, is its own thing." He mentioned over the drone to her. That was one thing, he couldn't truly understand. She was making more money and had plenty of resources to develop new devices, why in her mind, did seem like a good idea to take a teaching position, is a question that continues to bug him. Other than, he wanted to be sure, she was going to accuse him of copying her arm designs as her arms and his armor, are similar.

The drone then moved over to Magina. " His name is Chameleon, Silver Dancer, he'll be handling the combat lessons of my school as I wanted." Second Life said as he answered her question. " Now, I'm glad, I caught you all, for now on, when you guys on these grounds refer to one another as your aliases if you don't mind. " He requested of his teachers.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Curley Whirly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Domovoi Tarquin

Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath,
Lost as a kid, lost as an adult
Lost as a person, cant find my way
Lost in life every day, Lost in worry

After searching down the halls for a few minutes, Dom gave up any hope of finding the assembly hall and strode back out the main doors into the morning sun. Making a beeline for the group of teachers, Dom respectfully waited until the headmaster was finished before addressing the group. Ah doo greatly apologize, headmawster, teechers... but could ya please direct meh towarrrd the essemby hahl? Ah seem to beh a bit lawst ahlready... I doo apologize...

Postby Soul » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 pm

He sighed as the children began to stare at him, only making him feel more out of place. He was glad he kept the mask on over his face, not wanting the children to stare even more at what lay underneath it. Fuji sighed as Tyler walked up to him and bowed; his speech seemed odd, and almost mocking as it flowed out of his throat.

Fuji looked at Tyler for a moment before he began to speak. However he did not speak in English, but in Japanese. "Down the hall and to your left," he said, which was possibly true. In truth Fuji hadn't bothered to find the assembly hall. He gave Tyler a bow and leaned back up against the wall, watching the other teachers. Hoping that the child would think that he only spoke Japanese.

As Nick approached him he switched back to English, not caring if Tyler was still there. "You take front, I haven't bothered to learn where most of the rooms are yet." Fuji said, his accent very thick. "Over ten years, eh? Sounds like you three have a lot of catching up to do," he added, a forlorn tone in his voice as he spoke. He motioned for Nick to take the lead, feeling somewhat lonely in the group of teachers, all of whom had prior experiences with each other, which all seemed to be good experiences.

"My name is Fujibayashi Shinsato," he said, giving the woman a slight yet noticeable bow,"I was born and raised in Japan to be a master of assassination, espionage, thievery, and various other deeds. And now I am here to teach all of these children how to handle themselves in a combat situation." He looked back at crowd of children and then returned his eyes to Magina, "And yourself?"

He looked upwards at the screen that held the headmaster's visage and sighed, "Why?" he asked "It seems a little unnecessary."

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:57 am

Aeol snapped out of his trance and followed the others, he turned to Apollo shyly, “Sorry, I was curious. I’ve got some psychometry, I wanted to see the memories of your arm. I should have asked.” He pulled his glove back on his hand and grinned sheepishly, looking around. “I’m Aeolus Hauke, call me Aeol. Nice to meet you, Apollo.” He looked up, “Cool, floating person!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Keir listened to the description of the place they were going to stay. Be better not to steal from here, he thought coolly, watching the colors. He walked closely with Lars and asked, “Why are you green?”

Postby Iris » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 am

-Lars-

He let a silent breathe of relief as one of the school's teachers appeared almost right on queue. "As you say ma'am, I hope he'll alright." He replied somewhat formally before putting even greater distance between him and the other student. With each step he took he could see the subtle changes to the floor, it shimmered with slight build up of ice particules before disappearing due to the natural climate, without his constant pressence the ice would not grow. He momentarily left his brooding when the announcement was delievered about meeting at the appointed place; the assembly hall.

Soon afterwards other members of the school's faculty arrived, it appeared this was the first time that they've met in some time... but why? The curious side of Lars was intrigued, why was there so little information between the teachers, had they not been informed of whom they would be working with, were they informed about what to expect from the other students? What did the headmaster have up his sleeve?
Again almost on queue a drone appeared, was this how the headmaster kept himself informed during the day?
He shook off his natural curiosity, his need for answers and knowledge as one of the teachers spoke, So this is our combat instructor., he gave a slight glace to the others and thought what they would teach.

Once more his thoughts were interrupted, the boy who was at first the focus of concern appeared to have recovered somewhat and smartly had asked directions to the meeting point.

Why are you green? Came the question out of nowhere, "Pardon me? I don't really understand with what you inquire lad, if you mean green as a metaphor for being ill then it's due to lack of sleep, I don't sleep for more than the bare minimum every week." He answered somewhat hesitantly.

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 am

"I appologise, that's not what I meant," Keir said simply, "I see through heat, I cannot tell details or differentiate room temperature objects, which is why I asked you to describe the school. I see you as a green blob, and I am wondering why you are green instead of the normal colour for warm-blooded animals, which is red and yellow." He blinked at Lars and rubbed at his tired looking eyes. "I did not mean to offend you."

Postby Geomancer » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Salis was now totally confused with the sudden introduction of the headmaster. He jumped back, startled, then listened and frowned. He milled around for a bit before deciding to head into the school. He toyed with the idea of changing into Chrysalis to figure out where the main hall was but decided against it. It might be against the rules or just frowned upon. Instead, he began to look for other students. Assuming they were going to head to the same place he hoped to go, he could simply follow the ones who didn't look as confused as his classmates.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

Postby Iris » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 pm

-Lars-

There was an awkward moment of silence after the boy explained his question, "Warm blooded...." He muttered to himself, it was a query he once asked himself though his mothers dismissed it as a simple fear. Lars leveled his head to look off into the distance rather than to look at the boy as he thought of his reply.

Finally with a dramatic sigh he look him squarely in the eyes, "What you see is my power in effect, where I step, the cold hands of winter do follow. You see I take the heat from what I touch, not only from my hands but from my very body." He directed the lad's attention to where he stood, slowly hints of ice was begining to form already, "Even now I am freezing the ground, it is the reason to why I wear such thick clothing and to why I keep my distance, this is the cause of my nightmares for should I fall too deeply asleep my powers will run unaccounted."

Lars straightened his back to show his determination, to show that his resolve to the boy, "This is my reason to coming to this school, to become a better man, to be in control of my gift, to regain everything I have lost to it and to avoid the fate of a living ice age. I am not going to give in, I am never going to give up until I have laid my fears to rest!"

Postby Keiran » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Keir looked at Lars calmly then nodded. “I will help you, my reason to be here is almost petty compared to your reason,” the sickly boy said smiling grimly, “I am Keir. I have super-strength, and my healing is accelerated to twice that of a Mundane Human.” He offered his hand and smiled at the green figure. He would be able to tell when Lars powers reached out too far, he would see the cold before most people would feel it.

Postby sam4books » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 pm

~Magina Dreamwalker: The Forge Entrance----Seems I got some cases on my hands~

The headmaster's sudden appearance took Magina off guard. She could only stare at the foreboding face with that same grimace of hers, while her eyebrows twitched a bit before settling into their normal state. "I can't help it headmaster, it's in my nature." she said, "If you remember, I was quite frightened of you when I first came here."

Once again she looked at the new teacher, whom the headmaster called "Chameleon". "Nice to meet you!" she responded to him sweetly after he gave her his birth name. He was such a gentleman, and from Japan too! She never met anyone from Japan, but she heard some good things about the country. "My name is Magina Dreamwalker, although I guess you have to call me, ahem, Silver Dancer, since our dear headmaster wants us to refer to each other using our aliases. I teach Psychology, the study of the mind with my own personal twist." The Native American turned to give the children a wicked grin before continuing, "Each of them will be learning to not only fight against enemies who may try to control their minds, but to cope with and perhaps even conquer their fears."

She had to agree with Fuji that it did seem unnecessary, but she supposed the headmaster had a reason for this. "No doubt it'll teach the kiddies some value of keeping their identity secret" She had overheard Lars' reasoning for attending The Forge while talking to Fuji. A boy who was afraid of his own powers, she could relate very well to that one. It intrigued her to say the least, this boy's fears. She couldn't help but add in, "Young man, that is an excellent goal. I'll see to it that you do."
In passing

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

-Nick Sullivan-

Nick wasn't surprised at his co-worker's statement of wanting to stay in the back. In the short time he knew Fuji, he seemed like a man who wanted to be left alone a lot. He turned to Magina about to answer her when Fuji took care of it himself. It was nice to see him holding conversations, get him out of his comfort zone and what not. His attention was drawn to the drone hovering over them when the headmaster spoke, directing his comment at Nick first. "Ah my mistake then headmaster. The plasma screen drone is obviously toned down enough for them." he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. More than anything the headmaster was just probably warning Nick not to let the students catch on that he was planning something bigger. Nick either was going to keep quiet about the matter from now on either way.

He waited patiently for him to finish adressing them all before responding again, Fuji had brought up an interesting point. Using Alias's on school grounds? It did seem unneeded. "Aw are you sure about that headmaster? Mr S and Nick are much easier to say than Supersonic." he said with a laugh. "But if it's what you want, so be it." he said before turning to the rest of the kids still there. "Now that we're all squared away you can follow me guys. We don't want to encure the rath of our headmaster now do we?" he asked them all before starting his way towards the auditorium, he hoped they'd follow him accordingly.
The Master of Cheese

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing