Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Evil Academy: Bloody Hell - OOC ~Accepting~ (Join us!)

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Well some of them don't get instant regenerations, kay?

Instant? Hardly. It may seem instant to you, but it lasts a good day and a half to me. Satan and God have a lot of work to get through before they send me back at full strength.

Leopardess wrote:Oh come on, you guys think there are still 7 distinct corporations? Hah!

If you want to know the truth...    Yes, they did all merge into one uber-corporation bent on controlling the world, they just put up the front of being seperate to avoid anti-monopoly sentiment, and to lower people's guard.   

Oh Leo....   Yes it is true they were combined into a single giant entity at one point, controlling the masses at their leisure. However, internal squabbling lead to them deciding to split up into 12 different company specializing in a certain area to rule over each how they see fit. Only 7 however are to blame for Gare being held up.   

Silly Leo, she hasn't been paying attention in class. XD
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 am

You all know too much.... I mean, um, FREE ICE-CREAM!

Yeah, that'll stop them...

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:33 pm

YAY *Noms ice-cream*
Zelosse wrote:I'm still holding you to that Quinny. If you don't kick him in the nuts by the time he croaks I'm coming for you.

I'LL DO IT ALRIGHT, Jeez he's got a good few years anyway. *goes back to mint-chocolate ice-cream*
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Leopardess » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Leopardess wrote:Oh come on, you guys think there are still 7 distinct corporations? Hah!

If you want to know the truth...    Yes, they did all merge into one uber-corporation bent on controlling the world, they just put up the front of being seperate to avoid anti-monopoly sentiment, and to lower people's guard.   

Oh Leo....   Yes it is true they were combined into a single giant entity at one point, controlling the masses at their leisure. However, internal squabbling lead to them deciding to split up into 12 different company specializing in a certain area to rule over each how they see fit. Only 7 however are to blame for Gare being held up.   

Silly Leo, she hasn't been paying attention in class. XD[/quote]

Hey, I'm not the one in charge of knowing these things! You know you gotta find me something to set on fire and torture, not something to play politics with (politicking is just too messy for my tastes)
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 am

Ok, I kneed Bono in the balls, now someone post please.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

I feel I should give Gare the honor of posting before me, considering he said he would.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Ok, I kneed Bono in the balls, now someone post please.

Imagery made me cringe DX

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

If he wasn't wearing those stupid sunglasses he would have seen me coming.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Draken30000 wrote:Imagery made me cringe DX

Really? It made me laugh.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Not so much as who was being hit, but the general image of a hit to the nuts.

Postby Garethcool » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 am

GOOD NEWS. POSTED.

I have/had finals recently and I really had to study for biology.
Fenix13: Remember this well Gareth: With great power... comes hot bitches.
NOX wrote:Captain's Log - 9/7/2009
Pandora's box was not filled with candy.

Garethcool: I WILL BECOME YOUR MANSLAVE.
Sam4books: That's the plan ;D
Wielder of the Hammer of Myent

Postby Draken30000 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Yay more combat!

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Hmm, this does not meet my request for a quick end. Sadly my post will contain MORE PARTS ZOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!!!!!!1111111111.

Anywho, I'll try to post tomorrow. Don't know if I will though, my friends and I are going to play GoW3 Horde so that'll be time consuming.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Wellp. I am wiling to give this one more weekend to not die. If there isn't an IC post up by Monday I'm closing Evil Academy.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 pm

...I've posted for all my guys.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:35 pm

So you're saying none of your characters are reacting to the three new armies I've set on the school? Not to mention the sleep-spores the Eryngi are sprinkling? This doesn't bode well for anyone then.

Postby Cheesemore » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 am

I'm trying to summon the will to write out so many parts of the same instance when other people aren't posting and I'm not the GM......I'm not finding a whole lot of motivation.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Garethcool » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 am

It's all good man. I'm surprised we kept this active into the beginning of the school year myself. Me disappearing for a week or two in there didn't help either.

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Sorry I keep meaning to post, but not sure how I want to go about it. I dont want this to die.

Postby Leopardess » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:02 am

I'm sorry for taking so long to post. Between trying to get the cats to realize the new dog won't eat them, working my tail off, cleaning and packing up my room, etc etc... Bah. Busyness. Sorry *slaps self on the wrist*
~~!!~~#@@____ Just because ^.^
Fenix13- For you Leo, anything.
counterfeitself- xD The famous Leo is here. Uh Oh.
Garethcool- I will allow you to enjoy your Holidays Leo.
Fountain of Oddness

Postby MQuinny1234 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Ummmm...I'll work on something.
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Garethcool » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Once the assault is over the plot should keep moving at a better pace, as I've got plans.

Postby Cheesemore » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:03 am

I found the will, and thus posted.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Zelosse » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am

Gareth, these vampires or w/e that are sneaking into the school undetected.
Lets say, hypothetically, a really unhappy zombie was waiting. What would happen.

Postby Burnyourhousedown » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Name: Nicola Miller

Teacher, or Student?: Student

(If Student) Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Honor Student

Year: Freshman

Weapons: Prefers to set up traps using various items, she does have a "medical kit" that contains various syringes, scalpels, and chemicals for her to use during "special therapy" sessions. She has other items in her personal affects but doesn't carry them with her.

Class/Race: Human/Cleric

Gender/Sexuality: Female/Asexual ((will only engage in sexual activity if she perceives a benefit in it))

Personality: Nicola is a methodical woman with no delusions about why she is in this academy and no misconceptions about admitting that she is evil. She seeks to manipulate and blackmail whenever possible, with medicine as her tools of the trade. She is very easily angered and has no patience for people she considers foolish unless there is significant benefit to her in maintaining contact with them.

Appearance: Nicola is 5'7" with a light frame and short blond hair. She has dark brown eyes that seem somewhat sunken as she has dark bags under them from lack of sleep. Nicola has a slim figure and usually dresses to impress. She has various nurse uniforms she will wear if necessary to remind people that she is a medic.

Nicola has a tattoo going down her back of a large syringe with various dollar sign markings flowing up and down the syringe's side where numbers would normally be. Her skin is pale and she keeps her nails finely trimmed. She dislikes putting on make-up but will do so if she feels she has to look dumber than she actually is to obtain people's trust.

History: Nicola grew up with both of her parents as nurses in a large general hospital. While the pay was enough to get by, they did not seek to hire a nanny to look after Nicola and so often kept her around the hospital during her youth. As she grew she would wander around the hospital and be fawned over as a beam of sunshine in the days of some of the in-patients; a role which Nicola hated.

Nicola continued most of her life living primarily inside of the hospital. At around eleven years old she began to realize the power medicine held over people. She would go into the rooms of the in-patients who were too weak to move and adored her each day and would pinch their IV's shut for a time until they were visibly showing changes due to the loss of their feed before she would release them. She did this in various facets, tormenting people in the hospital while they were drifting in and out of consciousness until they did not associate her voice with joy any longer, but with fear and pain.

At the age of 16, Nicola had grown to a full understanding of the hospital's workings and upon having an epiphany that she was probably a sociopath, she decided to dedicate her life to be a type of villain. Her reasoning being "If there really are heroes in this world, which I doubt, then they will stop me. So if I'm successful, then I know the world is evil, and I can continue doing as I please." Her rather shaky logic brought her to her next goal. She would learn magical arts of healing with which she would rise above other humans in the medical field, eventually seeking to become a dictator using health and healers as a limited resource and governing people through a complete restriction of healing services unless they followed her orders.

One day she found out that an academy existed for those wishing to be evil, and after a loud fit of laughter over the apparent absurdity of the concept, she asked where she could sign up. She hopes to expand her understanding of arcane healing arts and amass a knowledge of evil using power structures and control rather than brute force, which she detests.

Reason for attending the Academy: Learn to more effectively manipulate power structures and begin her quest to rise to rulership using healthcare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Warren Pryce

Teacher, or Student?: Student

(If Student) Honor Student, Or Delinquent?: Delinquent

Year: Freshman

Weapons: Axe, silenced guns, chainsaws, whatever he owns (and he owns a lot). All kept in pristine condition.

Class/Race: Human/Fighter

Gender/Sexuality: Male/Heterosexual

Personality: Warren is a complete narcissist above all else, to the point that a person is considered an exceptional person in his mind if he bothers to learn their name. He is able to put on a front of being a well-adjusted, if jerk-like businessman most of the time. In reality though, he is concerned above all else with pursuing his own pleasures which just so happen to be sex, consumption, and murder.

He is meticulous and methodical in his judgment of others, often to the point of identifying them by such things as their clothes or their job instead of their name. He looks down on anyone not as wealthy as him, and even on those that are as wealthy, in a sense of meaningless competition.

Furthermore, Warren is a pure sadist when all is removed of his material trappings. He has tortured and killed people for some time now being incredibly methodical in how he goes about it so as not to be caught. He is particularly brutal in his methods and only seems to ever get genuinely excited when he is committing atrocious acts.

Appearance: Warren is a paragon of male beauty. He has spent countless dollars and hours toning his body and going through various procedures to become an incredibly attractive man with an impressive physique. Warren stands at 6'3" and weighs 210 lbs. He has dark brown hair which he slicks backward. He has chocolate brown eyes and a normally venomous look that he can turn down to seem somewhat more inviting (though he experiences only limited success in making himself seem more genuine).

Warren, as already copiously stated, is meticulous in his level of attractiveness. He spends money to keep his nails manicured and filed. He goes to tanning salons to keep his precisely toned tan in during all seasons of the year, and he works out every day to maintain his musculature. He normally wears incredibly expensive clothing of various styles, but especially enjoys his white suit with a purple and black skull tie while he is at the Academy.

History: Born to an incredibly wealthy family, Warren grew up with any possession he could possibly want. There was only one thing that being wealthy did not readily afford him, and that was the right to readily murder when he desired (though he tried several times and succeeded twice). Warren became a successful corporate CEO in his father's company when his father passed away.

Warren's ruthless behavior in the corporate world netted him much more money than he could have ever needed and he used it to consume as much material goods as he could, becoming the archetype of a snobby corrupt corporate-type. He eventually heard of the Academy and decided to take some time off from his corporate duties to see what it was about and to learn more about some of the more arcane methods of evil so that he would not merely be limited to the material and corporate world.

Reason for attending the Academy: Learn about more arcane methods of evil than common murder/corporate villainy

((If there are edits I should make to either one, please let me know, thank you.))

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing