Super-High-Roics 2 OOC (Sign-ups open!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 OOC (Sign-ups open!)

Postby Archrival » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Accepted and Accepted. No one like the new gang images? I certainly do.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Keiran » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 pm

They look look good.

Postby Archrival » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Quick scan of pages shows me we are waiting on 6 people, Sal to just tune/add stuff to his, Soul, Geo, Akaine, Musicmac and MQ to post theirs and then we can begin.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Okay Arch, put my "finalized" CS together. Tell me if he needs to be toned down, because I think he might seem a bit too, uh... juiced? :\ Bah. Mine's the first post on page 3.
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Cheesemore » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Archrival wrote:Accepted and Accepted. No one like the new gang images? I certainly do.

They're great, they really are. Really captures the images I had of those gangs.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Archrival » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 pm

@Sal: Accepted and nope reminds me a little of 'Jubilee' but more sunny haha, nah he'll do fine, he can burn off energy in the simulation room if he wants as well.
@Cheese: Yeah I thought that too, Sam is just refining the final two images hopefully so I'll have the full set up soon.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Iris » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:56 pm

The images look awesome, they give the exact feel of what to expect from our foe!

Edit: Did a quick spell fix as well as added a character trait section, expect one last edit tomorrow for a theme as well as another spell check.
Last edited by Iris on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm going too look now

Edit: pretty awesome (inner Brad: Must make Left 4 Dead reference)
Last edited by BradaoOfCartha on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby SaI » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Archrival wrote:@Sal: Accepted and nope reminds me a little of 'Jubilee' but more sunny haha, nah he'll do fine, he can burn off energy in the simulation room if he wants as well.

Sweet. I can finally sleep without worry. *collapses*
"Curiosity is what killed the cat. Unfortunately: it's got more than one life to spare."

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Archrival » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:25 pm

BradaoOfCartha wrote:I'm going too look now

Edit: pretty awesome (inner Brad: Must make Left 4 Dead reference)

Ya might have to when you get to their lair.

Edit: Oh did I forget to mention each gang now has lairs you'll have to travserse, each will play to some of your weaknesses nicely.

Edit Mk2: Sam has kindly finished the other two gang logos and I have added them.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby BradaoOfCartha » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Nicley done. (Inner Brad: Mario Reference!!! Percy Jackson Reference!!! Must make some references!!!)
Hey everybody, PandaBrady here, with more roleplaying!

Also, please support Monty Oum, his work is amazing, especially RWBY. I wish I was that good.

Postby sam4books » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks guys :D
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Soul » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

I have multiple ideas that I'd all enjoy playing that can fit any origin, Arch. So from what you've got for teachers which would you prefer.

Edit: Nevermind I picked.

Postby Curley Whirly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Are there too many people for another to join in the mix?

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Lots of room for students. Hop in, friend.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:47 am

Well by the looks of things I'll have a few more people than I did last time around, which hopefully means it'll go on for longer as long as those people post sooner rather than later.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Iris » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 am

Theme has been added and cleaned up some minor grammatical errors.

Postby SaI » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am

Archrival wrote:Well by the looks of things I'll have a few more people than I did last time around, which hopefully means it'll go on for longer as long as those people post sooner rather than later.

Hm? What happened in the previous one?

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Cheesemore » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:29 pm

The teachers stopped posting, and so did about half of the students. Kind of died off at that point.
Fenix13 : Cheesemore if you get any more awesome this thread is gonna explo- WHAT THE FFFUUUUUUUUUUU- *Everybody dies*
BeeAre : i'm just going to go ahead and say it: this thread is cheesemore's thread now. like. he's officially spam's last post crusader, always seeking the last post like a knight looking for the holy grail. poor bastard. godspeed you goofy motherfucker.
JesusChrist : 16. Cheesemore should always be addressed as "fucking Cheesemore" because he's so pathetic [see: Last one to post thread]
SoulScavenger : Cheesemore, your avatar is awesome. That is all.
Akaine : Cheesemore...if this was facebook, I'd approve of your comment with clicking 'like'.
sam4books : Cheesemore earns an awesome point.
The Master of Cheese

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:36 pm

This time around, I picked something more technologically superior equipment. Maybe died a lot this time around.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby SaI » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Huh, that's odd. I guess it just was based on the reliability of the players then.

Advocate of G.N.

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:27 pm

If I wanted a second character, could I?

Postby Archrival » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Second characters are fine as long as you're able to play them both well.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Keiran » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Thanks, working on it now. Boring Class.

Postby Geomancer » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Name: Salis

Ability Origin: Science/Mutation

Appearance: As Salis, the hero looks pretty normal. He has messy brown hair and dark brown eyes. He wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses. He tends to lose them once he becomes Chrysalis so he keeps several back-up pairs. He's pretty lanky, measuring in at only 145 pounds despite his 5'7" height. His fingers are especially long. He usually wears a t-shirt with some kind of trivia on it and blue jeans along with green sneakers.

As Chrysalis, Salis is only barely still humanoid. He becomes taller, growing to 6'7", but no heavier. His skin has become an exoskeleton. The exoskeleton is a sickly black-green in color and seems rigid. In reality, the plates of his armor move around easily. Chrysalis's hands only have four fingers. Each finger is a claw but Chrysalis has learned how to delicately grasp objects. His feet are the same, with only four, clawed toes. His head becomes triangular and juts forward a little. His eyes are small, black, and beady. He doesn't seem to have a mouth or nose. His ears are simply holes in his head.

Costume: See Above

Super Ability: Salis's only ability is to change into Chrysalis, an alternate form with a different, more alien mindset. Chrysalis has general enhanced physical attributes (strength, speed, agility (in particular), endurance) along with an exoskeleton that works as tough armor. His hands become claws which are razor sharp. He also heals fast, though he cannot regrow body parts such as appendages and organs. He has enhanced reflexes and a natural affinity for battle. Both his eyesight and hearing are enhanced.

Ability Weakness: For one, Salis needs a few seconds to change into Chrysalis. During this time, he is completely helpless. Another problem with Chrysalis is that his weight stays the same so he can be flung around pretty easily.

History: Salis was more unlucky than anything else. He was born in a seemingly normal town out in the desert. As he grew up, he began to complain that there was nothing interesting around his home. However, he was dead wrong. Below the surface of the town, a scientist had been working on his pet project to genetically enhance insects of all kinds. Fortunately, the scientist had been clear-headed enough to keep the bugs sealed away while he was not working on them and had brought plenty of food. In fact, he was one of the town's regular customers. However, one night one of his ants escaped.

During this time, Salis had decided to go look for scorpions, a pastime of his. He had brought a UV-light to shine on the scorpions and make them glow. Too late did he notice something behind him. When he turned, the ant spat acid at his chest and he fell to the ground, screaming in agony. Just then the ant's head seemed to explode. The scientist had taken out the ant with a sonic device he kept around. He realized that if Salis died in the state he was in, someone would look for an answer. He pulled out a syringe of liquid that would allow Salis to heal quickly, injected the boy, and left.

When the search for Salis located him, he was in a coma. After a few weeks, Salis woke up to find he was in a strange chamber. A voice informed him that he had been changing back and forth while he slept and they were unsure if Salis would become a danger to those around him. Because of that, they were sending Salis to a place that they knew he would be able to receive help, learn to control his powers, and be around people who could stop him if he got out of control.
Last edited by Geomancer on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Final Fantasy IX was the best Final Fantasy game ever and if you think otherwise you are WRONG!

My fanfiction account. Comments and criticisms are very welcome.
GMancer

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing