Switch to full style
As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.
Post a reply

Re: Super-High-Roics 2 OOC (Sign-ups open!)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Archvillain wrote:(Supersonic would be a blue splat on the wall if he trys his power due to him not being able to see everythin fast enough and if he could clearly see everything goin at Mach 2 then if he walked normally it would seem like the zero hour power)

You know, over time, reaction time can be improved? I made it so his character was going to have problems like that in the first RP go around, but he's had 15 years to adjust to the high speeds and react according to avoid being a blue splat. Also, who says he doesn't feel like the earth is in slow-mo when he's not running? Didn't you wonder why his room was so neat and tidy? Mostly because he feels it kills time, something he has too much of.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 pm

:U Oi Arch, sorry 'bout the delay. AND sorry other people who're on Team Sparrow. I think I'm sorta lettin' y'all down for not making it as exciting as it should. HORRIBLE! Hopefully we can transition to some new action ne?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Wait which ones the one who's using knives to levitate and fling at the enemy.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 pm

As for supersonic if at first he didn't have that super reflexes and he gained them over time then he shouldve been dead a while ago.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Aeol, and that's telekinesis.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello everyone.Sorry for taking so long to post; I had a few projects to finish over thanksgiving break and hadn't been able to get my muse to cooperate with me 'till now. So I'll be posting soon.

Also to answer Sam's question from a page ago, boa is also with Silver Dancer dealing with the civilians.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Archvillain wrote:As for supersonic if at first he didn't have that super reflexes and he gained them over time then he shouldve been dead a while ago.

How so? From the way you're describing the situation you're assuming that he only has 2 speeds, normal walking and unbelievable speed. He can vary his speeds just like everyone else can, it's just his top speed is way higher than the average human. He worked his way up to hone his reaction speed by slowly working up his speed. Not just jumping into his max speed right away.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 pm

Someone going to post?

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Waiting for a move for Team Sparrow. If needed I can have Artifice reluctantly apologize but that about I can do without making it sound too forced or awkward.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I'll have Aeol says something after I've done my paper on transgender people.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

Arch. I'll post today. Really busy with school.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm busy myself. Going to an art show right now actually! >_> *flies*

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm in no rush for posts atm, my hero juices are being drained by my thirst for fantasy as I'd really love some Dragon Age stuff right now as I picked it back up as I hadn't completed it and realised how refreshing their world is.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Would it be safe to assume this RP is dead?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:25 am

Pretty much seems like it, Can't even put a new idea up if I wanted as I've been the last poster for nearly 3 days now.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 am

Dang. I was so excited too.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Darn and we were getting to the good part too.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:19 pm

I could bust out a post. I'll do it after school, if nobody minds another slight delay.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Sure why not.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Greetings, just letting you know that Ginny's been swamped down by schoolwork due to final projects and exams. So it may be a while yet before she's able to post.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm

On the up side christmas holidays are incoming for many of us who are swamped by school!

One week left for me.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Sorry I vanished while I was supposed to be making a post. I got some terrible news about my best friend which I'd rather not talk about.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello, sorry for the hold up folks. Just made my way through one nasty case of writers block, in any case I'm back.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Could it be alive again?

Tune in tomorrow with our cliffhanger's second part!
Post a reply