Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Mafia Victory

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Day 6

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 am

Whoa. that was an interesting turn of events. o3o

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 am

Hmmm I wonder, if Cthulhu was appointed as someone... I bet it would either be Wazit or Couch... D:

Postby Wazit » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:14 am

Hmm, so finally the bad guys have been revealed. Wicked, I know you're innocent (normal trick or tricker, I think) so join me.

#vote Sam4books

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 am

Funny how the top three on the front page list are alive...

And in my defense, I'm played Poker with Cthulhu for years. He cheats, too. I went yelling, not screaming like a little girl. Clearly.
For the Greater Good

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:20 am

Aw hell... We really messed up last time folks. I never should have listened to you Wazit. There was no possible way for Slip to have been Cthulhu. Slip has been absent for quite a while and Cthulhu has made a kill every night. I can't believe I was dumb enough not to see it. The only possible reason to vote for him would be to buy time for a win during the night which obviously didn't come.

##Vote Wazit

Postby Wazit » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 am

Playing up the act now eh, Don? Funny how you suddenly became all antsy.

I did explain my reason on why I mistakenly thought Slipslash was Cthulhu. It might be flimsy but that's what I really think. Besides why I thought Slipslash was Cthulhu was because the Mafia brought him under his control. So I reckon bringing him under the Mafia influence was a good way of eliminating him as a player.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm

I’m quite convinced the only one acting here is you Wazit. You were very quick in moving to try and set yourself up as one of the good guys and I’m not buying it. Your argument for taking out Slip is also a very lousy cover for someone so seemingly in charge of the facts at this point. Why would the Mafia bother with Slip at all? He was a non threat simply by being absent and the impossibility of him being Cthulhu only amplifies this. It makes far more sense for them to go after a live target. You’re deflecting Wazit and it’s not working.

Postby Kemious » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Dance my puppets dance! Needless to say this is entertaining to watch.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Kemious wrote:Dance my puppets dance!

That's my line bud.

By the way, folks at home, 3 votes is required for today.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Wazit » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Ya know, Couch, I've been with you for a damn long time on Mafia games now and this is the first time I actually see you this vocal. Skeletons in your closet, hmm? The only reason I'm setting myself up is because I know who the bad guys now are. So there is no need to play conservatively now, isn't it? Exactly, IF I was the Mafia, why would I bother with Slip at all? Might as well get rid of you guys, right? So why would I vote for Slip other than I think that he's Cthulhu? (which he is not) Do explain that inconsistency. Besides I was saved from being a Mafia target on Day 2.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:41 pm

If I was still alive, I'd vote for Ali.

Just a tip.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:10 pm

I could easily say the same of you Wazit. I don't exactly know you for being vocal either and yet here you are debating away. Someone must be worried about losing the game after coming so far. As for that so called inconsistency you speak of I do believe I've already answered it. The only reason to point out Slip on the previous day was to buy time. He was the easiest target imaginable since there was no way he could defend himself. Off the easy target and then hope you rack up the kills at night. The mafia gets one Cthulhu gets the other and then vote off the last townie standing, simple as that. Sure you are right about not being mafia since they targeted you already but it doesn't mean you aren't the Mafia-thulhu now does it? I don't quite recall you ever being targeted by him.

Postby Wazit » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 pm

You sure about that, Couch? I think you don't know me well enough. Haha, just ask MM, he would know. We got into a huge old debate that time. So yes I'm vocal, surprised you didn't know. You on the other hand, have not acted like this before. Really now, if I wanted a guaranteed win as a mafia, I would definitely take out the guys with the potential of disrupting my plans first and leave the guy who is of no threat for the final kill. And yes, unfortunately I do not have evidence of me not being Cthulhu I have to admit. Tell me, Couch, let's just say I'm Mafia-hulhu, what would that make you?

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 pm

My memory is good Wazit but it's not amazing. All I know is that you have easily been one of the quietest people this whole game. Now the first thing you do is try and set yourself up as one of the innocent to try get someone off. Like I said before, I'm not buying it. There is a time for everything Wazit and now is mine for calling out an obvious power play when I see one. You said it yourself, why play conservatively when you know who the bad guys are. Going back to the play against Slip like I said he was an easy target and there was already a vote against him how why not. Sure it would have been better to try and pick out someone who could ruin your plans but it would have also been that much more dangerous. You know as well as I do that a vote could just as easily and quickly turn against you as it could for you. It all depends on how much risk you want to take really. For the record I claim to be nothing more than I ever claimed to be, which is to say a nobody a trick or treater. Quite frankly I'm surprised to have lasted this long.

Postby Wazit » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm

I may have been more quiet in this game, but I do think I still am more vocal than you this game. Sure, votes would quickly turn against someone if you jump too deep in. But at this late stage, a good mafia would get rid of threats than non-existent players. Besides, at that stage, the mafias constitute a large chunk of the survivors anyway. Hmm, interesting.... so you said you're a trick or treater eh? At this time, there's four players left... the Don, Cthulhu, Ash and a normal trick or treater. So, if you're a trick or treater, I really do wonder what Ali is suppose to be.

Ali, if you're a normal trick or treater, you should already know he's lying.

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:13 pm

If you're so innocent what does that make you Wazit? If Ali is the trick or treater like you seem to be insinuating, process of elimination only leaves Ash as the last remaining good role. I don't see you offering your role up Wazit. Are you claiming to be Ash or are you playing more conservatively than you would have us believe?

Postby sam4books » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 pm

No offense Wazit, but when you egg Ali on like that, does that not make you as suspicious as any of us? I can't help but feel like you're hiding something by trying to get people to vote with you. Even at this stage over I don't think any innocent person would try to do something like that.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 pm

..... Holy shit. o_o

Postby Mastermind001 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 am

This is day is decided on Saturday, around 12:00am, eastern time. I'm not waiting a week for people to vote.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby sam4books » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 am

##Vote Wazit.

I hope I am correct.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 am

Sided with Sam. I hope we are both right. <_<;;
##Vote Wazit.

Postby Wazit » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

Meh, I was hoping this would still stand after I woke up. Ah well.

EDIT: And I do apologize if I sound sarcastic in my arguments. Just trying to lay on the pressure

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 am

Yeah, on me. <_<

Postby Wazit » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 am

>.> You're still going on about that?

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:59 am

I wasn't. <_< It only came up, now.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing