Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Mafia Victory

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Day Four

Postby sam4books » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 am

TheLivingCouch wrote:That vote isn't exactly helping in your defense there Kem. The doctor is probably the only reason we still have a chance against the mafia right now. Lots of peculiar things about that vote actually. You were yourself were quite hasty to pile on against Akaine yourself Sam. Honestly a quick vote like that is incredibly suspicious to me. There was also your vote in Day one to kill someone off. Ali is guilty of that to if I remember correctly.

Meh, I'll be honest I just guessed on that day. As for the Day One vote, I'm the sort of person who plays by the rules. No matter what. Yes, Slip's argument was completely logical, and I agreed with him that the system was flawed. But I had to vote for somebody, and his talk about not voting seemed mighty suspicious to me. Mainly because it was so bizarre and new for me, I thought he could have been trying something. Can't really tell for sure now.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 am

I'll have to agree with Sam's logic on this one.

##Vote Kemious
For the Greater Good

Postby Kemious » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 am

TheLivingCouch wrote:That vote isn't exactly helping in your defense there Kem. The doctor is probably the only reason we still have a chance against the mafia right now. Lots of peculiar things about that vote actually. You were yourself were quite hasty to pile on against Akaine yourself Sam. Honestly a quick vote like that is incredibly suspicious to me. There was also your vote in Day one to kill someone off. Ali is guilty of that to if I remember correctly.

Hey they say that honesty will set you free. Though straight up saying your roll will put you in a situation like Akaine. Though truthfully I didn't even know she was the doctor till she died.

As for my current vote I assigned everyone a number one through 7 based on the alphanumeric order and the number was 1. Quite simply My instincts state that either Neo, Ali or yourself are part of the Mafia, As you guys never quite seem to agree on stuff and yet are mostly safe.

You Sam however I doubt are Mafia member you died by them it would have been very very well planned death. No you have to be a far more insidious evil, I find it interesting how doctor died quite belated, you right after your revival so that makes me think. Theoretically you could be anyone sans three of the mafia members. Leaving four roles open. But Van hellsing isn't you, The protector, would if anyone wouldn't be based on the fact that a Sam directed Evil dead so that would have been a bit apparent . Leaving you with either villager or the unspeakable...

You are anything but a Villager. Cthulhu. Though I can't prove it in the least and the vote count probably won't change so there's no real point in changing mine unlease I got some other people to agree to my theory
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby TheLivingCouch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Well Kem I'm quite inclined to think Sam and the others have a point. Convince me why I shouldn't end this now hand you the instalynch. I have my own suspicions about Ali and very much think she is worth voting for but I'm not ready to make that decision yet, and your own method of voting isn't helping.

##Unvote Sam4books

Postby Kemious » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Actually now that I reread what I just wrote threres no reason for me to vote for Ali is there,

##Unvote Ali
## Vote Sam4books

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 am

So how many votes to go?

Postby TheLivingCouch » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Just one, and Kem, I don't buy your floundering one bit.
##Vote Kemious

Postby Kemious » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Ya should have just let sleeping dogs lie...

Re: Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Night Four

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 pm

End of Day Four

The mayor sits up and reaches into his dress jacket. He walks off his fine metal stage and slowly drew his silver engraved .44 magnum from his holster. He stopped right in front of Kemious and placed the barrel of his gun on his forehead. " It is true, we are on opposite sides often." The Mayor remarked about certain facts. " But when together, we are a fearsome force...." He mentioned with a slight pause. Taking advantage of this, Kemious started to transform into his true form, as it was dusk and was the moon out. His transformation, had revealed that he was truly the WOLFMAN, right hand man of the Undead Mafia. However, it was far too late to save his live. " Farewell, my dear friend." The mayor lamented as he pulled the trigger firing a silver bullet straight into Kemous's head.

Blood spattered on the mayor's face and those trick or treaters close to Kemious. The wolfman's body fell to the ground, with a loud thud. Everyone remain silent, even the mayor as he kneeled before the body. He placed the gun, he slayed the Wolfman with, next to his body. Without turning his back, he finally said something to the trick or treaters " Prepare yourselves, the end draws near. "

" This night's moves will decide the outcome." He uttered as he stayed there.

Kemious killed the Trick or Treaters

He was the Wolfman, the right hand man of the Mafia

Night Four Begins

Start pming.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:02 am

It seems our suspicions were correct.

Postby counterfeitself » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am

I got one right.....

Postby Kemious » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 am

Amaranthine Ali wrote:It seems our suspicions were correct.

That they were. though it seems i dug my own grave
Last edited by Kemious on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:29 am

You did Kem, very much so.

Re: Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Day Five

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Night Four Events

Twilight of the gods

The town is filled with lights. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes, with carved grins and lit candles stuffed inside, lined in the streets. Lamp posts shined shades of violet, crimson, and gold in a periodical pattern. Frankestein's Monster leans against a lamppost with his arms crossed and stoic expression on his face. His fedora was lowered to hide his eyes.

On a nearby rooftop, a sorrowful Don pours a glass of red wine. He rests the bottle next to a control that had flip switches. He swishes the wine in his glass with his right hand, letting it breath. Frankestein's Monster looks up from his hat as trick or treaters walk past him. He continues to lean against the post as if he was waiting for someone. The don takes a sip of his drink, finishing it. He then, threw the glass on the rooftop, shattering it into pieces as he reached for his control. Frankenstein's monster pushes off the lamppost and body checked the closest trick or treater to him into an empty alleyway.

The Don flips a few switches as the alleyway is closed off with metal shutters, leaving frankenstien's monster and the mysterious trick or treater trapped. The don looks down the alleyway and makes his presence known to those down below. " I know, your the container of the elder god. " The Don remarked with much disdain in his voice. " There is room, for one evil in this town." He commented as he turned away.

Frankenstein's rips off his shirt and roars. His roar is so loud that his mask comes off revealing himself to be Tuor. Tuor charges and punched the trick or treater into the brick wall behind them. By the way, the carrier trick or treater had a chance to recover, Tuor, already grabbed its head and slammed the carrier trick or treater right through the wall. Crashing into a bank to land onto a vault. Tuor proceeds to roar and slowly enters the building like a predator stalking its prey.

As Tuor enters the bank, his stomps are loud as he approaches the trick or treater. A tentacle from the carrier trick or treater's body, pierces through Tuor stomach. Green blood dips out of Tuor's mouth. He clenches his teeth and gripped the tentacle with both hands. He lifts the carrier of Cthulhu up off the floor and tossed him right out of the bank through the ceiling. More tentacles launched out of the carrier trick or treater's body and latched onto whatever was close by to stop his momentum.

Don Dracula descends from above and drop kicks the Carrier of Cthulhu right back down to the street below. The noises of this fight was causing quite the stir within the town, some would call this night the battle of the underworld. The carrier of Cthulhu shakes its head as it tries to stay awake. It watched Tuor get on top of it and start whaling upon it with his fists. The street was becoming a crater with each powerful blow that he dealt upon it. Yet unnoticed by Tuor, the carrier of Cthulhu's tentacles creep around Tuor's body, wrapping around his neck, his limbs, and torso.

In one swift action, the Carrier of Cthulhu ripped apart Tuor and scattered the body part everywhere. The carrier turned up to look towards the Don to find that he was no longer there. It turn again in search of the Don, only to find him in front of it. The Don bit hard with his fangs injecting the Carrier of Cthulhu with his influence.

" Like I said, there is only room for one evil in this town." The don said.

Tuor, aka Frankenstien's Monster killed by Cthulhu

Cthulhu is now infected by the Undead Mafia, becoming an unwilling mafia member.

Day five begins.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Amaranthine Ali » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:11 pm

##Vote Slipslash.

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Holy crap, haha
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Dude, wow xD
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Wazit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

#vote Slipslash

I have a feeling that Slipslash is the carrier of Cthulhu

Postby sam4books » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Yeah.

##Vote Slipslash.
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am

Six people left, three voted, a final vote is needed to end this day.
More Robots

Postby TheLivingCouch » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 am

Well I suppose it's possible that Slip could be one of the bad guys...
##Vote Slipslash

Postby Zath » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am

Odd, you people are so complacent this time around. Usually you point out reasons as to why you're voting for someone as opposed to "Hey this guy might be bad" "Hey you're right!"

Re: Mafia---{Halloween Edition} Night Five

Postby Mastermind001 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am

End of Day Five

" Batman, BATMAN!" The mayor mocked as his face was right next to Slipslash's. " Last I checked, Batman doesn't kill, Rorschach, yes, but not Batman." He went on to say, but his word went to deaf ears to Slipslash simply because he's been inactive for weeks. The mayor ripped off his mask, revealing that Slipslash was in fact, Abraham Van Helsing, the legendary vampire hunter, archenemy of Dracula. He reached for his gun, but stopped, the mayor had a better idea. He grabbed the stake from Slipslash's person and kicked him off his stage. The mayor with his gun in hand and the stake, leaped off the stage onto Slipslash. " Nighty, Night, Slayer." He uttered as he hammered the wooden stake into Slipslash's heart with his gun's handle.

Slipslash aka Abraham Van Helsing killed by the Trick or Treaters.

Night Five begins.

" Well kiddies, this is the beginning of the end." The mayor commented as he stood up from the hero corpse. His suit was all bloody and smile was quite creepy. "Tonight, very well, might end the game." He mentioned with a sadist chuckle. " One hero, Two Mafia ( A forced member until death), and two regular trick or treaters, its going to be a hell of a ride. " The Mayor said and then laughed his way off stage into the night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those with roles, start pming.
More Robots

Postby Wazit » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:01 am

Damn, I forgot to take into account there is a Helsing role in the first place

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:57 am

Night Five Events

Somewhere

On a hill outside of the town, there is an abandoned theater that was wreck by ravaging flames and ruined with time. A quarter of the building was opened to the world, was what left of the chairs, half burned, half missing, and some laying on top of other chairs or in the alleyways. However, tonight it had a special guest, the Mayor as he unfolded his lawn chair on the theater's stage right next to a stand with a old record player. He gave the record player a turn and placed on the needle.

His favorite song started to play and a smile formed on the Mayors face. He sat in the lawn chair shortly after and then raised his opera glasses to observe his town. "Show me a glorious show, my actors. " The mayor remarked as he watched.

The Town

The weather was clear, not a cloud in sight. The candles in the ageing pumpkins were still flicking with healthy glows. Despite the deaths in the town, people, what left of them were still generous and smiling, handing out bigger loads of candy to the survivors. However, unlike the others that continued their conquest of candy, she decided to retire for the night. She turned the golden doorknob of her white door and stepped right into her lovely house.

Through the hallway, she entered the living room, and plopped right into a comfortable puffy leather chair. Not a single was turned on, until she rest on the chair, and it wasn't her that turned it on. "Hello, my dear, I think you know, why I'm here." The Don, greeted after he flipped the light switch on. " Oh, this game was quite amusing, don't you think ?" He questioned in a playful tone as he sat on the arm of the chair. Before Ali could start screaming, The don covered her mouth and shush her.

" Ssh, Ssh, relax, I'm going to talk about my newfound friend." He mentioned. Under the play tone, his eyes had a sadistic look. On top of a rooftop, the carrier of Cthulu look down at its newest victim, The Neo Warrior. "You see, right about now, Cthulu is stalking, Neo Warrior. Waiting for the right time to strike " The don revealed to Ali. Tentacles ripped right out of the carrier's body and latched right onto Neo Warrior's body. " I bet, the look of terror on his face when he's being devoured by Cthulu is just like yours." He said as he carcass her face, wiping away a tear of terror while Neo Warrior is screaming his lungs out as he is drawn into the endless void of the elder, to be an eternal feast.

" Don't worry, my dear, I'll make it so you don't suffer. " The Don reassured her as he raised his free hand and extended his nails. Click, The don's eyes became wide as he heard the sound. The don leaped off the chair just in time as a shotgun blast took out a near by wall. The Don glared and extended the nails of his other hand as he growled " You!" at his would be attacker.

"Buckle up, Bone head, you're going for a ride." Ash taunted with a crazy glint in his eyes, he then revved up his chainsaw. The don chuckled, and remarked " You think, you can take me, boy." Ash pulled the trigger and fired another shot. " Come get some!" Ash yelled.

Night Five Ends

Neo Warrior, a regular trick or treater is killed by Cthulu.

Ash vs The Don, ends in a draw.

The dawns rises in the east, and a new day begins, called DAY SIX!!!

Start voting!
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing